broken dreams - roleplay character forms

A place to store your roleplay character information.

wolf

Postby broken* » Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:26 pm

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

name;; mateo
nickname;; mat
age;; 5 years
gender;; male
rank;; fighter

breed;; wolf
coat;; black,tan,white
fur;; short & soft
eyes;; soft brown
height;; large & muscular

crush;; none
mate;; none
pups;; none yet

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

he is really not the type of brute to flirt with countless faes without any feeling behind it; he has never had a mate nor has he sired pups, yet he believes that once he finds 'the one' she is the only one he will need to satisfy him for the rest of his life. quite honestly, he gets a bit annoyed by the brutes that go about flirting with everyone, seeing it as not only a pointless endeavor but also cruel to the faes whose hearts they string along. while he is not actively seeking out a partner at the moment, he is open to the idea of having a mate. but because of his dedication to the pack and his desire to commit once only in his life, he would need a fae to show her interest in him before he began courting her.

mateo was actually not born into the jasper back; he is a mexican wolf, and he was born in a dry/arid atmosphere into a very large pack. he was only around 6 months old when his birthpack went into a civil war, fighting among themselves, his parents took him and his three littermates and left. they were on their own for awhile, before finding the jasper pack when the 'pups' were just under 2 years old. ever since then, he has become incredibly dedicated to his new pack for taking them in and essentially saving them. he is a very honest brute, not the type to lie or sugar coat things, but he will be honest in a way that is still respectful to whoever he is talking to.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

pregnant cat

Postby broken* » Sun Dec 15, 2019 8:39 am

©

╔════════════════════╗
previously:: speckle
clan:: flightclan
breed:: domestic shorthair

╚════════════════════╝

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

╔═════════════╗

scent:: wet leaves
body:: petite & lean, now plump
coat:: tabby calico
eyes:: green/gold
positive traits:: charismatic, sweet,
protective, reliable, kind
loyal, passionate, tolerant
neutral traits:: obedient, whimsical,
soft, unaggressive
negative traits:: trusting, naive,
forgetful, excitable, sensitive
parents:: unknown
siblings:: squirrelpaw (brother)
crush:: open
mate:: deceased
kits:: expecting

╚═════════════╝

speckle was born out on the streets; her parents, honey and peck, really did love each other, and did their best to provide a good upbringing for their kit. shortly after their second litter was born, another single kit, speckle's younger brother squirrel, a long-haired gray tabby tom came into their lives. he was a complete charmer, and while her parents didnt trust him very much, speckle fell for him hard and fast. he convinced the little family of four, now five if you included him, to leave the safety of the streets that they had known their entire lives and go out towards the edge of town where the forest lay. of course, speckle immediately was willing to go with her mate, and so her family went with them as well, not trusting the tom to protect their firstborn alone. speckle had not even told her mate that she realized she was pregnant; she was in the process of telling her mother when the two-legs arrived with their monsters. she saw her mate get crushed, and assumes her parents met the same fate when her mother ran back to find her father. speckle grabbed her nearby brother squirrel by the scruff and threw him in the direction of the clan border, racing after him. they've been residing within the clan for the past three weeks, nearly a moon, relying on the clan for their safety and protection now.
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

apprentice cat

Postby broken* » Sun Dec 15, 2019 9:11 am

©

╔════════════════════╗
previously:: squirrel
will be:: squirrelleap
breed:: domestic shorthair

╚════════════════════╝

╔═════════════╗

body:: petite & lean, now plump
coat:: brown tabby
eyes:: amber
positive traits:: active, alert, clever,
anticipative, focused, honest,
patient, practical, rational
neutral traits:: determined, intense,
competitive, sarcastic, stubborn
negative traits:: suspicious, secretive,
impulsive, inconsiderate, critical
parents:: deceased
siblings:: speckleheart (sister)
mate:: none yet
kits:: too young

╚═════════════╝

squirrel was born out on the streets; his parents, honey and peck, already had an older daughter, speckle. he was hardly a moon old when a long-haired gray tabby tom came into their lives. he was a complete charmer, and he stole squirrel's sisters heart. but he was immediately suspicious, his parents likely rubbing off on him. he was very vocal as a kit about his dislike for the strange male, but speckle never listened. speckle's mate convinced the little family of four, now five if you included him, to leave the safety of the streets that they had known their entire lives and go out towards the edge of town where the forest lay. squirrel went along with his family, but he worried about how they would survive in such a new way of life, so different from everything they had ever known. he remembers the day that the two-legs arrived with their monsters; he watched a monster kill his father, and before he could cry out, speckle had grabbed him by the scruff and threw him in the direction of the clan border. they've been residing within the clan for the past three weeks, and squirrel is still suspicious about, well everything really.
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

medicine cat

Postby broken* » Tue Dec 17, 2019 11:49 am

©

╔════════════════════╗
previously:: icicle
clan:: snowclan
breed:: siamese mix

╚════════════════════╝

╔═════════════╗

scent:: a mixture of herbs
body:: long & lean
coat:: dilute flamepoint
eyes:: blue
positive traits:: obedient, watchful,
quick-thinking, wise
neutral traits:: stoic, reserved,
mature, honest
negative traits:: stern, harsh, strict,
rule-follower
parents:: unknown
siblings:: unknown
crush:: open(not actively seeking)
mate:: forbidden
kits:: forbidden

╚═════════════╝

this tom is very closed off about his past; only the cats that are around his age know it, for they lived it with him. anyone younger that has asked merely gets “I was a loner and then I joked the clan”; end of story. I’m reality, icicle was born out of spite. his parents were both rogues from different groups that hated each other, and his parents brief “romance” created an all out war between the groups. icicle was this born into pure hatred, and was to be disposed of the day he was born. however, the molly given the job felt compassion for the helpless kit and snuck him across a nearby clans border, making quite a bit of noise to catch a patrols attention before she left him for them to find. due to the fact that he was several hours old, by the time he finally nursed on a clan queen for milk, his little body had already started shutting down in some ways, and he spent the first two solid moons of life in the medicine cats den, being given every treatment they could think of. and so his passion for healing was born.
Last edited by broken* on Thu Dec 19, 2019 12:09 pm, edited 4 times in total.
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

warrior cat

Postby broken* » Tue Dec 17, 2019 11:59 am

©

╔════════════════════╗
previously:: acornkit, acornpaw
clan:: snowclan
breed:: DSH

╚════════════════════╝

╔═════════════╗

body:: muscular
coat:: orange tabby bicolor
eyes:: brown/amber
positive traits:: friendly, outgoing,
genuine, sweet
neutral traits:: truthful, confident,
questioning, clever
negative traits:: stubborn, unsure,
closed off emotionally
parents:: koifish & foxtail
siblings:: none
mate:: none, open
kits:: none yet

╚═════════════╝

honestly, acornstep has had a fairly normal life thus far. both of her parents were loyal warriors of snowclan, as had their parents been before them. however, koifish and foxtail had been best friends their entire lives, and it took them until they were 60 moons old to accept that they had feelings for one another, and then another several moons before they actually told each other and became mates. due to this, her parents were older when koifish became pregnant, and they considered acornstep to be their miracle kit because they thought it was too late for them to have a family of their own together. she was not spoiled, but she was deeply loved, and so when she came of age to become apprenticed she was ecstatic, wanting nothing more than to make her parents proud. shortly after her apprentice ceremony though things began to happen. koifish grew ill, something deep in her chest that no matter how many herbs the medicine cat gave her, always caused her to cough. what at first appeared to be greencough was proving resistant to the normal treatments, and her quarantine turned up the name; block cough. she died before acornstep was made a warrior, but luckily the disease had not spread to anyone else in the clan at the time. her father foxtail was said to have died of a broken heart; he began to fade after the loss of his mate, but he held on until became acornstep. the night of her vigil, he passed in his sleep.
Last edited by broken* on Thu Dec 19, 2019 12:21 pm, edited 5 times in total.
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

loner cat

Postby broken* » Tue Dec 17, 2019 12:08 pm

©

╔════════════════════╗
future name:: petalbloom
clan:: none

╚════════════════════╝

╔═════════════╗

scent:: earthy
body:: petite
coat:: brown tabby bicolor
eyes:: hazel
positive traits:: adventurous,
curious, active, alert
neutral traits:: determined,
competitive, freethinking
negative traits:: calculating,
disorganized, disobedient
parents:: tulip & pine
siblings:: plum

╚═════════════╝

petal was actually born as a kittypet; well sort of. her and her twin sister plum were born in the hayloft of a local farmer's horse barn. their parents were treated pretty well by the farmer two-legs family, as tulip & pine caught all of the rodents and snakes that tried to get into their two-leg supplies. plus they would occasionally get pet and played with by the many kids that ran around. life was pretty good. unfortunately, all good things must come to an end. the two-legs whose land that they lived on ended up selling the land to property developers who came in one day with all sorts of monsters (bulldozers, dumptrucks, etc) and just destroyed everything. her family ended up scattering in the rush of everything, some getting split up from one another and some not making it out of the barn and getting killed. there were so many strange scents and sounds after all of the wreckage that petal wasnt able to find any of her family members, and so she's been alone ever since, just sort of wandering, trying to figure out what to do with her life now.
Last edited by broken* on Thu Dec 19, 2019 12:43 pm, edited 4 times in total.
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

medicine cat

Postby broken* » Tue Dec 17, 2019 1:08 pm

©

╔════════════════════╗
previously:: iciclekit, iciclepaw
breed:: siamese

╚════════════════════╝

╔═════════════╗

scent:: a mixture of herbs
body:: long & muscular
coat:: sealpoint
eyes:: blue
positive traits:: disciplined, clever,
alert, adaptable, calm
neutral traits:: reserved, sarcastic
confidential, restrained
negative traits:: rigid, cautious,
abrupt, assertive
parents:: deceased
mate:: forbidden
kits:: forbidden

╚═════════════╝

iciclegaze was born into flightclan to two strong warriors, duskmask and snowglow. she was the only kit that her parents ever had; her litter of three didnt make it through the first moon of their lives. they were born in the coldest, darkest part of leafbare, and were all immediately sick from the git-go. her two brothers passed away despite the medicine cat's best attempts, but she was a little fighter, and her time with talonflame as a youngin gave her a passion for the medicine cats den and all of the herbal remedies that talonflame used to heal her with. talonflame unfortunately was killed fifteen moons ago due to a terrible accident with a falling tree where he pushed an apprentice out of the way but was crushed by it instead. iciclegaze has been the clan's official medicine cat for the past fifteen moons, and recently took on her own apprentice.
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

warrior cat

Postby broken* » Thu Dec 19, 2019 12:49 pm

©

╔════════════════════╗
previously:: adderkit, adderpaw
clan:: asterclan

╚════════════════════╝

╔═════════════╗

scent:: pine-sap & pollen
body:: lean & muscular
coat:: calico tabby
eyes:: green-yellow
positive traits:: confident, passionate,
genuine, hardworking, faithful,
helpful, intuitive, loyal
neutral traits:: logical, rational, clever,
insightful, intelligent, deductive
negative traits:: secretive, reserved,
concealed, private, cunning,
(to outsiders) deceitful, snarky
parents:: koifish & foxtail

╚═════════════╝

honestly, addertongue had a fairly normal life thus far. both of her parents were loyal warriors of asterclan, as had their parents been before them. however, koifish and foxtail had been best friends their entire lives, and it took them until they were 60 moons old to accept that they had feelings for one another, and then another several moons before they actually told each other and became mates. due to this, her parents were older when koifish became pregnant, and they considered addertongue to be their miracle kit because they thought it was too late for them to have a family of their own together. she was not spoiled, but she was deeply loved, and so when she came of age to become apprenticed she was ecstatic. shortly after her apprentice ceremony though things began to happen. koifish grew ill, & what at first appeared to be greencough was resistant to the normal treatments. her quarantine turned up the name; blackcough. she died before addertongue was made a warrior, but luckily the disease had not spread to anyone else in the clan at the time. her father foxtail was said to have died of a broken heart; he began to fade after the loss of his mate, but he held on until his daughter became a warrior. the night of her vigil, he passed in his sleep. addertongue vowed that day to become the champion of her clan, wanting nothing more than to make her late parents proud of the molly they raised.
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

the lady

Postby broken* » Sat Dec 21, 2019 1:01 pm

©

╔════════════════════╗
name:: adeline park
faceclaim:: emma watson

╚════════════════════╝

╔═════════════╗

scent:: lilies
body:: lean & curvy
hair:: auburn
eyes:: red-brown
positive traits:: sociable, reliable,
peaceful, sweet, intuitive, neat
neutral traits:: reserved, private,
conservative, maternal, obedient
negative traits:: calculating, fiery,
cautious, disorganized, hesitant
parents:: melinda (♀) & robert (♂)
siblings:: charlotte (½ sister)
crush:: nikolai
partner:: 'gentleman'
sexuality:: heterosexual

╚═════════════╝

adeline's mother melinda was her father's first wife, but adeline doesnt remember her at all; all she has of her mother's is a handful of old photographs and her locket necklace. melinda died during the childbirth, as it was a particularly difficult labor and the doctor didnt make it in time. adeline's father remarried shortly after adeline turned one year old. growing up with a step-mother wasn't bad though, and she really loves her step-mother dearly. plus her father's second marriage gave adeline her best friend; her little sister charlotte. she would do absolutely anything for her baby sis, and can be a bit overprotective of her.

being her father's firstborn, and the literal mirror image of her late mother, the pressure has always laid heavily on her shoulders since the day she was born. she has always had to be the perfect child, her daddy's little angel. that's how she got trapped in this loveless engagement to the 'gentleman'; it was an arranged marriage based on their families wants, not theirs. another thing to know is that she has a passion for helping others through healing, and wanted to go to college to study medicine or nursing, but her father said that wasn't ladylike enough for her and he would only pay for college if she studied english literature and became a teacher. she's in her last semester of school before she graduates, and thats why she thought this little vacation would be a nice way to relax and take a break.
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me