broken dreams - roleplay character forms

A place to store your roleplay character information.

the 100 - sarina the chancelor's daughter

Postby broken* » Mon Nov 05, 2018 4:04 pm

"all i want is everything, does that make sense?"
name sarina solaris
meaning "princess, of the suns"
nickname(s) sari, sar
gender age 17
role/rank true delinquent
sexuality pansexual height 5'7"
hair long & wavy, dark brown
eyes dark, warm brown
face & voice claim shay mitchell

"does that make me high maintenance?"

say hello to the pretty girl who knows how to trick anyone into giving her exactly what she wants. it also helps that she's the daughter of the wealthiest/most powerful man on the ark; oh yes, daddy dearest is non-other than the chancellor himself. her mother was a medical officer, but she passed away when sarina was 9 due to severe cancer that was deemed a waste of resources to treat. that was the first time she questioned the ark's rulings. over the years, she began to test her limits, see what she could get away with, which rules could be bent, which broken. being the daughter of who she was, she definitely had more wiggle-room than others growing up, but she was not immune to punishment. you see, the problem was, sarina is a lot more than just a pretty face; when tested as a child, she had an iq of 156. she is incredibly gifted with technology, able to hack into practically anything in a matter of minutes at most. due to this, she has been sentenced to a life, and possibly death, on the ground. she had hacked into her father's personal files, tired of him hiding something from her for the past several months, what she found was enough to have her father and all of the council removed from power. first, she found plans of something called the culling, a 'peaceful' elimination of people to help save the oxygen. slightly confused, she dig some digging, and she found the deleted video that had been kept from broadcasting about the oxygen systems failing from jake griffin. sarina was trying to decrypt the file so she herself could publish it, in horror at what her father had been a part of, when he found her. she was thrown into a solitary confinement cell, with the punishment that she would be floated on the day of her 18th birthday, no chance given to try and make her case. luckily, she had friends in the guard, and convinced a former lover to help her get to the ground. it wasnt the ideal life, but it was better than a death sentence.

████████████████████████████████████████████████
Last edited by broken* on Fri Nov 09, 2018 4:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

vampire - victoria the regal

Postby broken* » Mon Nov 05, 2018 4:04 pm

"if all is fair in love & war,"
name victoria sinclair
meaning "conquer, bright"
nickname(s) tori, toria
gender age 22
role/rank princess/heir
species vampire
abilities/powers metamorphmagus
sexuality pansexual
family parents & twin brother
height 5'8"
hair long, wavy, red
eyes dark green
fc & vc lana del rey

"then i cant do this anymore."

x
x
x
x
x
its incredibly difficult for a vampire to become pregnant, especially one who had lived as long as the queen, and so the help of a witch's magic was sought after to help. weeks later it was found the queen was pregnant with twins; but the price of the transaction would remain unknown for many years. the witch came back to collect when the twins hit 10 years old; the price of their lives, was the queens soul. it was like she had made a deal with the devil, but if she refused, the witch could take the lives of her children in the blink of an eye, and so she agreed; the entire kingdom mourned the loss. it is commonly said that victoria is the spitting image of her mother; both in the way she acts and in the way she looks, she reminds those who knew her mother katherine of her in every way. some speculate that this is why she is the favored child of the king, because he looks at her and sees his daughter as his wife reborn, but thats just speculation. she is incredibly close to her father lionel, being seen with him at most public events since she was thirteen years old. he calls it training for the day she wears the crown; nothing better than on the job training, as he says. basically, victoria has been preparing to be the next queen since the day she was born. she knows how to talk to people, those who are her 'equals' of other species, and those who are technically below her in rank. she shows respect to all no matter who they are, something her mother taught her was important at a young age. she is the type of woman who is always holding her head up, shoulders back, and walking gracefully; appearing very regal and confident is important to her father, and so its important to her as well. victoria is known for being incredibly intelligent, and thus for her quick-witt; it doesnt take her long to come up with a response to any conversation, whether it be a sassy joke or a serious decision. secretly, she wishes a bit of her true self could come out more; everyone assumes she is heterosexual & will take a husband once she's on the throne. while thats not an issue, she has to hope & pray she doesnt fall in love with a woman instead, as her heart goes both ways.

███████████████████████████████████████████████

─────────────────────────────────────────────────
x❤ - this may be a crush? | ✘ - she doesn't particularly like you... |
✔ - she thinks you're pretty cool! | ✦ - unsure as of yet.
i. every vampire has a single magical gift; hers is the ability to change her appearance at will. hair, height, eyes, skin tone, etc. ii. she tends to change her height based on who she's talking to; she doesnt like feeling inferior, so if they are taller than her, she will make herself a few inches taller as well. iii. refuses to show weakness to anyone; more likely to lie through her teeth, in a very convincing way, than to admit defeat. iv. wants to make positive alliances for her future reign as queen; not necessarily looking for romance but not opposed to finding it. v. tends to put her people (& her father) first, and then put herself (wants, needs, etc) last. vi. you will never see her without a perfect, full face of makeup on. never. vii. she absolutely loves horses, feeling incredibly regal but also oh-so free when she is riding. viii. has a clydesdale stallion named charles, who weighs over 2000 pounds & stands at 18 hands(6 feet) at his shoulders. he is massive but she loves him; he only allows her near him. iv. honestly pretty guarded with her heart/true feelings. x. she has a locket that she never takes off; it was her mother's, & she gave it to her on her death bed. it contains a picture of the two of them together.

x
x
x

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
xxxxxxalec (vamp. prince); sym
text text text text text text text text text
xxxxxxname (wolf prince); sym
xxxxxxname (wolf prince); sym
xxxxxxname (shifter prince); sym
xxxxxxname (witch prince); sym

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
xxxxxisabella (faery princess); sym
xxxxxxxpandora (faery princesss); sym
xxxxxxxjoanne (shifter princess); sym
xxxxxxname (witch princess); sym
Last edited by broken* on Fri Nov 09, 2018 4:58 am, edited 2 times in total.
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

the artist - eira

Postby broken* » Mon Nov 05, 2018 4:05 pm

"a work of art
name eira aspen meaning "snow, quivering tree"
nickname(s) none really pronounced ay-ra az-pen
gender ♀ female age 22 years (born dec 21)
role/rank the artist "dating" the charmer
sexuality pansexual body type lean
family twin brother cole height 5'5"
hair teal blue eyes hazel skin fair
major fine/studio art minor psychology
fc & vc halsey
job/occupation secretary at local police department

x
x
x
"is a scream of freedom."

eira & cole kind of grew up in the system. for the first ten years of their life, everything was normal; they had two loving parents who, while they worked too much and didnt make enough money, still tried to dote on their kids whenever possible. their father was a retired army major working in private security, and their mother was a baker who ran her own small shop in their hometown. unfortunately, when the twins were ten, the family was in a car crash, where a semi-truck slammed into them, pushing them over the cliff and into the lake below. their mother died immediately on impact, but their father, although stuck/trapped himself, managed to get the kids free as the car sank. they were put into foster care immediately, but by some struck of faith, they remained together over the next eight years, traveling from home to home. eira's escape from the cruelty of the real world was always her art, which is why she withdrew into herself, becoming very quiet, shy, reserved. cole was quite the opposite, turning to sports and working out; he wanted to live up to their father's military legacy, so he joined ROTC and the football team. they were polar opposites in almost every way, but they were, and still are, everything to each other.

✔ - she thinks you're pretty cool! | ✦ - unsure/neutral for now.
i. she's really good at drawing realistic things, but deeply enjoys drawing things with a fantasy element. ii. offered admission to several prestigious art institutes (such as the art institute of california & the royal college of art in the uk) but turned them down to remain close to her brother & friends. iii. sometimes regrets said decision. iv. probably has like a dozen tattoos scattered across her body; big & small, colored, b&w, etc. v. both ears pierced fully (top to bottom), bellybutton pierced, hips pierced, nipples pierced. vi. always carrying one of her sketchbooks and either her pencils or her graphite. vii. doesnt wear makeup alot but actually really good at it; will do yours for you if you want/ask.viii. brother graduated from west point last year, & has been actively serving overseas in the us army ever since. iv. hasnt seen him in over a year & misses him terribly; always checking her phone for him.

x
x
x
Last edited by broken* on Fri Nov 09, 2018 4:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

harry potter hogwarts - audrey the gryffindor

Postby broken* » Mon Nov 05, 2018 4:06 pm

──────( LIFE IS TOUGH,
─────────────────────────
name audrey keren mcgonagall meaning "noble/strength,
battle maiden"
gender female age 17 role half-sister,
descendant of mcgonagall
year seventh house gryffindor
quidditch? beater & captain sexuality bisexual panromantic
blood status half-blood animangus registered coyote
patronus griffin boggart veela being hunted & mother being
killed/arrested
pet a eurasian eagle owl named everett
wand 12¾ blackthorn wood phoenix feather core

x─────────────────────────
MY DARLING, )───────
well, audrey grew up with everything a young witch could possibly ask for. she got her first broom when she was only a five years old (a training broom, mind you, but still a broom) and had the best tutors/teachers anyone could ask for; she was homeschooled before attending hogwarts, to make life a tad bit easier. you see, audrey is a half wizard, half veela. her mother, anelia, is a pure veela who spent the first twenty years of her life in bulgaria, an infamous singer who performed for all of the wealthy and nobility. she had quite the fortune saved up when she met audrey's father, brice. brice was, at the time, just a simple ministry of magic employee, who had traveled to bulgaria as a part of his job in the department of international magical cooperation. brice was also a pureblood wizard, coming from a long line of mcgonagall wizards. anelia had enjoyed the life of a performer, but something was missing, and the moment she ran into brice (quite literally, he was trying to find some papers in his briefcase and ran right into her, knocking her over), she knew what she had been missing before was someone to love. she returned to england with him that month, and within the year they were married. about five years passed by before anelia became pregnant with audrey; the couple wanted children but had been unsure, since she would be a half-veela, and they worried she would be judged & ridiculed. needless to say, the pregnancy was a surprise, but they were overjoyed to be parents when the girl was born. but the very thing they had been dreading became the issue they had feared; brice feared losing his job at the ministry due to the cruel judgment of the other wizards & witches. audrey was only five or so months old when brice and anelia were divorced, and just the next year, brice had been remarried and was expecting his second child. audrey does love her father, and growing up, she spent two weekends a month at his home with his new family. however, audrey is far more close with her mother, for she had custody of audrey the majority of the year. she homeschooled the girl until it was time for her to go to hogwarts, helping her control her veela tendencies, but struggling to control her magical quirks. audrey could be considered a jock of sorts at hogwarts; she has loved quidditch since the first time she rode a broom, and she is known for being highly competitive, both on and off the field. unlike the stereotypical jock, however, she has a big heart, and loves making friends. she's a super talkative & outgoing girl, so audrey has absolutely no issues starting up the conversation with someone, whether it be the first time they've ever spoken, or one of her closest friends. she has a strong sense of loyalty and justice, instilled in her by her father, and so she will be the first to stand up for someone being treated badly. however, don't be fooled, she may put on a good face for the professors, but she is most certainly not a stickler to the rules. she gets in her fair share of duels, plays plenty of pranks (only on those who deserve it), and was an unregistered animangus until this past year when her head of house saw her transform and made her register legally. she's not quite sure what she wants to be after leaving hogwarts, to be completely honest, but she's thinking that she'll go down the path of being an auror, based on her morals and such. both of her parents are proud of that idea.

✔ - she thinks you're pretty cool! | ✦ - unsure
i. she's super protective of her owl & her mom. ii. very few people know she's an animangus (aside from staff). iii. best class is transfiguration, worst is potions. v. lean but muscular girl, stands at 5 foot 8 inches, with blonde hair & blue eyes. vi. kind of loves dueling & riding her broom (both on & off the quidditch field) vii. actually really interested in magical creatures? viii. if she gets mad she kind of throws fire (like her mom; thanks half-veela blood..) iv. she's an enthusiastic part of the dueling club at hogwarts.
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

harry potter hogwarts - dean the gryffindor

Postby broken* » Mon Nov 05, 2018 4:07 pm

──────( LIFE IS TOUGH,
─────────────────────────
name dean emory frey meaning "valley, leader, exalted"
gender male age 17 role popular year seventh house
gryffindor quidditch? beater & captain sexuality bisexual
panromantic
blood status half-blood animangus registered
coyote
patronus griffin boggart veela being hunted & mother
being killed/arrested
pet a eurasian eagle owl named everett
wand 12¾ blackthorn wood phoenix feather core

x─────────────────────────
MY DARLING, )───────
well, dean grew up with everything a young wizard could possibly ask for. he got his first broom when he was only a five years old (a training broom, mind you, but still a broom) and had the best tutors/teachers anyone could ask for; he was homeschooled before attending hogwarts, to make life a tad bit easier. you see, dean is a half wizard, half veela. his mother, anelia, is a pure veela who spent the first twenty years of her life in bulgaria, an infamous singer who performed for all of the wealthy and nobility. she had quite the fortune saved up when she met his father, brice. brice was, at the time, just a simple ministry of magic employee, who had traveled to bulgaria as a part of his job in the department of international magical cooperation. anelia had enjoyed the life of a performer, but something was missing, and the moment she ran into brice (quite literally, he was trying to find some papers in his briefcase and ran right into her, knocking her over), she knew what she had been missing before was someone to love. she returned to england with him that month, and within the year they were married. about ten years passed by before anelia became pregnant with dean; the couple wanted children but had been unsure, since he would be a half-veela, and they worried he would be judged & ridiculed. needless to say, the pregnancy was a surprise, but they took it as a sign, and were overjoyed to be parents when the boy was born. he grew up as an only child of course, and the same year that dean went off to hogwarts for his first year, his father became the head of the department at the ministry of magic with which he had worked all those years for. however, growing up, dean grew incredibly close with his mother, for she remained at home as a stay-at-home-mom once he was born. his father, although he loved his boy dearly and vice versa, was so busy with work that it just made sense that dean became a momma's boy. dean is most definitely a jock at hogwarts; he has loved quidditch since the first time he rode a broom, and he is known for being highly competitive, both on and off the field. unlike the stereotypical jock, however, he has a big heart, and loves making friends. he's a super talkative & outgoing guy, so dean has absolutely no issues starting up the conversation with someone, whether it be the first time they've ever spoken, or one of his closest friends. he has a strong sense of loyalty and justice instilled in him from his father, and so he will be the first to stand up for someone being treated badly. however, don't be fooled, he may put on a good face for the professors, but he is most certainly not a stickler to the rules. he gets in his fair share of duels, plays plenty of pranks (only on those who deserve it), and was an unregistered animangus until this past year when his head of house saw him transform and made him register legally. he's not quite sure what he wants to be after leaving hogwarts, to be completely honest, but he's thinking that he'll go down the path of being an auror, based on his morals and such. both of his parents are proud of that idea.

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
x❤ - this may be a crush? | ✘ - he doesn't particularly like you... | ✔ - he thinks you're
pretty cool! | ✦ - unsure
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
i. he's super protective of his owl & his mom. ii. very few people know he's an animangus (aside from staff). iii. best class is defense against the dark arts. v. tall but muscular guy, stands at 6 foot 4 inches, with blonde hair & blue eyes. vi. kind of loves dueling & riding his broom (both on & off the quidditch field) vii. actually really interested in magical creatures? viii. if he gets mad he kind of throws fire (like his mom; thanks half-veela blood..) iv. he's an enthusiastic part of the dueling club at hogwarts.
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

canine retired - aurora the search & rescue dog

Postby broken* » Mon Nov 05, 2018 4:10 pm

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[ ✿ ]▬▬▬▬▬▬

█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
aurora was the perfect search and rescue dog. she loved helping people, feeling nothing but joy
when she got to reunite people with their families. she was always a very bubbly, friendly canine,
one who loved making new friends and just being around others, enjoying their presence. her thick
fur made it easier for her to go out in colder temperatures, and she thrived at finding people (children,
backpackers, campers) that got lost in the woods/mountains during the winter months.

aurora was not just a working dog; she had a family to go home to as well. her partner, a male human
named bryan, took her home each evening, where she lived with his wife stacey & their daughter, 3 year
old lucy. aurora adored little lucy, being there since the human pup was born, & was always seen playing
with the little one; giving her rides on her back, playing with her toys, etc. aurora was even considered
lucy's babysitter when her parents were around but busy; thats how much they trusted their dog. but
tragedy struck last winter; aurora had fallen asleep by the fireplace, and lucy crawled out of the house
through her dog door. by the time aurora noticed she was gone, she went berserk alerting her humans, &
then disappeared into the forest behind their home; a snowstorm was hitting hard, but she forced her way
through it. she found the child, frozen in the snow already dead, but she curled herself around her anyway.
bryan & other first responders didnt find them until the next day; aurora was barely alive, refusing to leave
lucy's side. she blamed herself ever since, and refused to go back to work, deeming herself a failure.

name aurora
n.n. aura
age 5 years
gender female
sexuality pansexual
breed rough collie
rank/role search & rescue
height 20 inch
weight 41 lbs
fur long & soft
coloration/skin tan, white, black
body compact & petite
eyes soft blue
scent vanilla
likes warmth of a fire,
company of others, friends
dislikes being a failure,
being put down, snow/cold
fears snowstorms
quirks paws at her ears when
uncomfortable; says they're cold,
like she has snow stuck inside.
other ---

crush open
mate stellan, half-brother
family none
friends open
enemies open
neutral open
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Last edited by broken* on Tue Nov 06, 2018 3:53 am, edited 11 times in total.
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

canine retired - stellan the water rescue dog

Postby broken* » Mon Nov 05, 2018 4:11 pm

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[ ★ ]▬▬▬▬▬▬

█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
stellan had always been a very determined dog; something that would end up being his downfall.
he didnt like failure, and didnt like taking no for an answer. he wanted to feel helpful while also
being a success; thats why he thrived at his job. he was known as one of the strongest water rescue
dogs his state had; his sense of smell was so good, he could detect a cadaver that was underwater.
while he could do rescues for people that were drowning, he excelled at finding human remains
that had been thrown to decompose in a body of water; lake, pond, ocean, river, etc. he loves the
attention he got for finding a body, & he loved being able to bring closure to a human family that
had lost a loved one this tragic way.

the reason stellan had to be retired was about six months ago, he went to do a routine dive in a
natural spring where he had detected a corpse. the only problem was, the spring ended up being
deeper than he thought initially, and he ran out of air before getting to the bottom. his handler
dove in and saved him, but the damage had already been done. his brain had been cut off from its
oxygen supply for just a bit too long, and had permanent damage. he no longer can walk in a straight
line, his body always leaning/veering to the right, similar to an elderly person whose had a stroke.
he is also no longer as strong as he once was, unable to hold up another's added weight on top of his own.

name stellan
n.n. stell
age 7 years
gender male
sexuality bisexual
breed smooth collie
rank/role water rescue
height 25 inch
weight 63 lbs
fur short
coloration black, white, tan
body long & lean
eyes dark brown
scent salt water
likes shallow water,
feeling useful
dislikes sitting around,
doing nothing
fears drowning
quirks body always
leans to the right
other ---

crush open
mate aurora, half-sister
family none
friends open
enemies open
neutral open
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌

broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

lead doe deer

Postby broken* » Tue Nov 06, 2018 7:54 am

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[ ♚ ]▬▬▬▬▬▬

█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
aurelia is a lady, through and through. she tends to be very cool, calm, and collected at all times,
able to keep her head, as the saying goes, even in times of intense stress. she was taught to hold
herself high, and tends to give off a very regal sort of vibe. she is not cocky or arrogant by any means,
she just walks with confidence. aurelia enjoys conversing with others and developing new relationships,
although while she is a friendly enough doe, she is also very strong. she dislikes bullies or anyone who acts
like they are better than others in general, and has no problem standing up for those who need it.

her backstory is nothing all that special. she doesnt know who her father was; she never met him at least,
but her mother was the head doe of the bachelorette herd before her, and she grew up learning everything
she possibly could to try and follow in the future. her mother was killed by a hunter when aurelia was 2 years
of age, and so for the last three years, she has been leading her does with confidence.

name aurelia
n.n. aurie, aura
age 5 years
gender female
sexuality pansexual
date of birth winter
rank/role lead doe
height 2.7 ft
weight 113 lbs
fur short, soft
coloration gray-brown
body lean & petite
eyes soft brown
scent flowers
likes snow, rain,
rivers, dandelions
dislikes ragweed,
snakes, quicksand
fears fire
quirks lowers her
head to be at eye
level w/ whoever
she's speaking to
other ---

crush open
mate none
family none
friends open
enemies open
neutral open
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌

Last edited by broken* on Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:03 pm, edited 8 times in total.
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

loner buck deer

Postby broken* » Tue Nov 06, 2018 7:58 am

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[ ☀ ]▬▬▬▬▬▬

█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
personality paragraph here

backstory paragraph here

name ekon
n.n. none
age 3 years
gender male
sexuality bisexual
date of birth summer
rank/role loner
height 3.0 ft
weight 142 lbs
fur short, coarse
coloration reddish-tan
body tall & long
eyes red-brown
scent herbs
likes ---
dislikes ---
fears ---
quirks ---
other short pointed horns,
still growing

crush open
mate none
family none
friends open
enemies open
neutral open
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌

broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

lioness

Postby broken* » Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:13 am

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[ ♚ ]▬▬▬▬▬▬

█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
aurelia is very much the right lioness to become a pride queen. she holds herself with regality
and poise, never allowing another to treat her in a disrespectful manner. she is likely to try and resolve
any conflict verbally before turning to a physical altercation, but that doesnt mean she is afraid of fighting
because she has rarely lost a fight in her five years of life. she is strong and can defend herself, and those
important to her, at all costs. her heart is for her pride and she would lay down her life for them.

aurelia had a pretty normal past. her father was the king of his pride, but he was a cold and distant
male who cared more about power than actually caring for his pride, and to him, there was power in
numbers. however her mother was a very soft-spoken and kind lioness, one that auri very much looked
up to over the years. she had a younger brother born two years after she was, and when her father
kicked him out of the pride earlier than normal for most males, she was upset. she snuck out several
times a week to make sure he had food and shelter, and she taught him how to hunt and protect himself.

name aurelia
n.n. aurie, aura
age 5 years
gender female
sexuality heterosexual
date of birth winter
rank loner
rank desired queen
height 3.7 ft
weight 277 lbs
fur short, soft
coloration yellow-tan
body lean & long
eyes gray-brown
scent african daisy
likes company, cubs,
friends, swimming
dislikes rudeness, war,
cruelty, fighting w/o purpose
fears never having a
family of her own
quirks none really
other ---

crush open
mate none
family ekon, brother
friends open
enemies open
neutral open
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌

Last edited by broken* on Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:12 am, edited 4 times in total.
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me