broken dreams - roleplay character forms

A place to store your roleplay character information.

general

Postby broken* » Mon Apr 01, 2019 1:55 pm

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[ ★ ]▬▬▬▬▬▬

█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
one of the best ways to describe ezekiel is as ambitious; he doesnt take orders from others well, & does best when
he is busy & in charge; hence why he was more than content to be promoted to general in just a few short years
of hard work. he is full of energy & has a very creative mind; he's good at coming up with unique solutions to
difficult problems pretty much on the fly. ezekiel has a strong sense of dignity & commitment, & he is loyal to
the things he believes in & the people he cares about. known for his strength & reliability, people say that ezekiel
was born with a desire to help others, & is able to fit in with almost any crowd. due to his self-confidence, friendliness,
& his physical attractiveness, he tends to be capable of uniting different groups of people & leading them as one
towards a shared cause. ezekiel can also be described as a stereotypical leo who has that "king of the jungle" sort
of mindset; he knows he is good at what he does.

family is neither the first thing ezekiel thinks about when he wakes up nor does it keep him awake laying in bed at night.
he became independent from his family very early on, learning to turn to himself when he needed aid instead of them.
ezekiel just never had a very good family-life growing up; it wasnt horribly tragic or filled with abuse, nothing like that.
it just wasnt anything great either. his father andres was a popular politician in their country, but his marriage had been
arranged & was for everything but love. on paper, monica was the perfect, beautiful trophy wife. but behind closed doors,
the family was everything but. they argued about everything, & there was no love between them, not even on a friendship
level. monica used to say that the one good thing about her life was when she had ezekiel, but he pretty much ruined their
marriage, & his father's career. why? because andres was a german, Caucasian man and monica was a dark, columbian
woman.it seemed she had an affair, for he resembled his 'father' like nothing, & had all of the darker features of an
african-american man. except for his eyes, which were a piercing blue from the second they opened. he was 10 years
old when he enrolled himself into the military academy to begin his training & get out of that house. he still doesnt know
who his biological father is but at this point he doesnt care. he hasnt talked to andres & monica since he was 12.

name ezekiel ace
n.n. zeke
age 26
gender male
sexuality bisexual
date of birth july 25
sign leo
rank/role the general
height 6'7"
weight 275 lbs
hair curly black afro
skin warm tan
body built, muscular
eyes blue/gray
scent pine & cinnamon
likes loyalty, giving advice,
protecting his own,
taking risks, truth
dislikes being ignored,
poor treatment, boredom,
taking orders, pettiness
weakness flattery; his pride,
being complimented.. best
way to put him into a good
mood when he's in a bad one.
quirks goes running in morn
& works out every night
other none atm

crush open
bf/gf none
family none
f.c. michael ealy
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ravenclaw

Postby broken* » Wed Apr 03, 2019 7:36 am

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[ ❀ ]▬▬▬▬▬▬

█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
she has a deep sense of humanity, & thus is incredibly careful about what she says, not wanting to offend or
upset anyone; that is, unless she hears you being rude or cruel to someone first, than you're pretty
much fair game for her critique's. she is an incredibly loyal friend, & she will protect those she loves
with everything she has; she has a tender heart but it is closed to the majority of the world, so not
everyone gets to see that side of her. she is a very logic-oriented witch, & pretty much analyzes
everything, from a look given in passing to the Grecian origin of a word she wants to use in a paper.
her brain tends to work on overdrive, & her muggle school said she had a photographic memory or
something, so she can pretty much remember everything & come up with a solution to any problem
in a matter of moments. this also helps when she is 'roasting' someone, because while she is known
as the dorky, book-smart nerd, she also has a bit of a reputation for being a queen of sass & throwing
shade at people; only when she deems they deserve it of course.

jacob grace is a muggle man who worked at the british natural history museum; he was the leader of a team
who goes to artifact sites to determine whether the item is in fact a real find or just a fake knock-off. this
job has allowed him to travel all over the world, & on one such excursion to france, he met a woman
known simply as ava. she was a famous opera singer in france, who just so happened to be a pure veela,
& for whatever reason, the pair clicked immediately. jacob fell in love with ava, & she him. he transferred
his career to the National Museum of Natural History in france & the couple were married in a shotgun wedding
in france & started their new life together. lydia is their only child, & growing up she immediately showed
signs of being different. she had inherited some obvious charm from her mother, apparently able to talk her
way out of anything. but she also inherited the rare veela trait of throwing fire; something the parents discovered
first when she was a toddler throwing a tantrum. lydia has since gained full control of this ability, much like
the rest of her 'muggleborn' wizarding powers.

fun fact; she speaks multiple languages to varying degrees of fluency. these include english, bulgarian,
mandarin, french, japanese, russian, german, spanish, & sign language.

name lydia vivienne grace
n.n. lyd, viv
age 16 (aug. 27)(virgo)
year 6th
gender female
sexuality pansexual
blood status muggleborn
(french & british)
role champion
school beauxbaton
height 5'5"
weight 120 lbs
hair straight, long, blonde
skin pale, porcelain
body lean, petite
eyes hazel & blue
(change colors)
scent parchment & ink
patronus kea parrot
animangus african grey parrot
wand 10 ½ hazel wood,
supple, veela hair core
boggart veela hunting
(shown by her mother
being burned at the stake
w/ pitchforks stabbing her)
pet felix the male kneazle,
light gray w/ dark speckles
likes books, nature,
cleanliness, helping
dislikes rudeness, chaos,
loud noises, impoliteness

parents
jacob grace (father, muggle)
ava grace (mother, veela)
crush open
f.c. emma roberts
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌

Last edited by broken* on Tue May 07, 2019 1:59 am, edited 3 times in total.
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

adira

Postby broken* » Mon Apr 08, 2019 3:07 pm

█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
she tends to be quite a private canine, not liking to overshare with anyone. if someone starts asking too many questions,
she is more likely to block them out & just walk away than answer a single question. she is very careful/cautious with
her words at all times, never saying any personal details. know that once you break her trust, you will never be able to
get it back. she's also known for being incredibly intelligent, quick-witted, & intuitive, coming up with solutions to
difficult situations on the fly. she's very tense, & really needs someone fun-loving who can make her relax & smile for
once. however she is incredibly loyal to those she considers family & would die for them in a heartbeat, no questions asked.

she came with a pedigree, but not the kind most would think of when first hearing the word. she came from a long-line
of pure doberman who had been used for all kinds of policework, including some secret service such as fbi/cia canines.
at her birth, she was the largest of her litter, & as the only female of the litter of 4 boys, that caught human attention.
she was only 6 weeks old when she was taken to the military base for her training to begin. due to her high levels of
intelligence & loyalty, she was selected & trained to be a dual-purpose military dog; ie patrol & detection work, which
only a select few are chosen to do. however, she showed such promise that by age 2 she was transferred to the special
experimental unit she has been at the last 4 years. she was the second dog to 'join' the program.

"scout or patrol dogs were trained to work in silence to aid in the detection of snipers, ambushes & other enemy forces within a particular locality. Only dogs
with superior intelligence &a quiet disposition were selected for scout dog training. The scout dog & his Quartermaster handler normally walked point on combat patrols,
well in front of the patrol."

"SSD (Specialized Search Dogs) go a step beyond normal explosive detector dog work. SSDs are a special class of dogs trained to work off leash at long distances from a
handler in order to find explosives. They work by hand signals, & in can also receive commands via radio receivers they wear on their backs."

name adira
n.n. ada
age 6 y/o
gender unaltered female
sexuality bisexual
date of birth oct 27
rank experiment #0002
(tattooed on her tail)
height 27 in. @ shoulder
weight 80 lbs
fur short, sleek, & shiny
coloration mainly black
w/ various red points
body tail & ears docked,
long & lean but muscular
eyes dark brown
scent copper & rust
likes challenges, mysteries,
learning new things
dislikes deceit, fakes,
mind games, disloyalty
fears betrayal by
someone close to her
other she has at least
a dozen scars across her
body from being out in
the field; largest is a
deep scar cutting thru
her entire left hip.

crush open
mate none
parents deceased
siblings unknown
offspring none
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌

broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

otter shifter

Postby broken* » Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:58 pm

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[ ♔ ]▬▬▬▬▬▬

█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
personality paragraph here

backstory paragraph here
hanna had two parents who never should have met & tried to stay out of each others lives as much as possible after
she was conceived. a lawyer so wealthy he didnt know what poor looked like, had an affair with a lowly waitress who
had never had more than $1000 in her bank account in her life. their little fling caused a pregnancy, & 9 month later,
hanna was born.
however, there was something special about her mother. her mom was a native american who had been shunned by
her tribe for leaving & trying to have a different, better life than her family before her had. Image

name hanna jackson
n.n. hanna-banana
age 23 y/o
gender female
sexuality pansexual
(love is love people!)
date of birth july 7th
zodiac sign cancer
shift north amer.
river otter
college major double
in musical theatre
& performing arts
known as drama queen
height 5'7"
weight 135 lbs
hair dark cool-brown,
long, wavy-straight
skin warm tan
body lean, fit, curvy
eyes black brown
scent
likes ---
dislikes ---
fears ---
quirks ---
other ---

crush open
bf/gf none
parents
james winsdoor (dad)
lilian jackson (mom)
siblings none
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌

Last edited by broken* on Tue Apr 09, 2019 2:32 pm, edited 3 times in total.
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: broken dreams

Postby broken* » Tue Apr 09, 2019 2:25 pm

█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
the best way to describe andi would be as a massive sweetheart. her entire school calls her the "mom friend"
because of her high levels of compassion & empathy. she is willing to help anyone with anything, no questions
asked. her primary passion is & has always been herbology, as well as healing spells, & she is considered to be
a bit of a skilled healing witch prodigy. her school nurse took her under her wing her 3rd year as a sort of
assistant, plus her mother is a magical nurse & her father a magical doctor, so it just runs in her blood sort of.
everyone in the school goes to her when they need health help but dont want to go to the actual nurse; for
example, you got injured doing something that broke a school rule. she'll fix you right up & send you on your
way without a word to anyone. deep down she's actually incredibly insecure, & just a big ball of anxiety, always
worrying about every little thing. she's very critical of herself, & will put herself down if she gets a bad grade.
she used to be a bit like a doormat & let everyone walk all over her, but she'd been getting better at saying 'no'
to people as she's gotten older.

she is brazilian so her primary language is portuguese, however she is also fluent in spanish & english.

name andressa sousa
n.n. andi
age 17 y/o
gender female
sexuality bisexual
date of birth sept 17
school castelobruxo
status half-blood
height 5'8"
weight 128 lbs
hair long, straight,
dark brown
skin med. tan
body lean & thin
eyes warm brow
scent herbs & flowers
likes defined goals,
teamwork, helping
dislikes carelessness,
vulgarity, disorganization
boggart dementors
pet puffskein
(purple, "jazz")
wand 11 ⅓, quite bendy,
willow wood, phoenix feather
patronus llamaa

crush open
r. status single
family none
f.c. gina rodriguez
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌

Last edited by broken* on Thu Apr 11, 2019 2:14 pm, edited 14 times in total.
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby broken* » Tue Apr 09, 2019 2:40 pm

█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
kaito gives off very positive vibes most of the time. he is a very outgoing, confident person who can pretty much
find himself comfortable in any crowd, talking about nearly anything. his very relaxed & "chill" persona
tends to make people comfortable around him, even seek him out. the fact that he's his school's star
quidditch player probbaly helps there too; he's popular but he doesnt really care about popularity. he
just loves quidditch, has been playing since he was old enough to ride a broom; he's his team's seeker &
has been since he was 14. because of this, you could call him an athlete, as he does a lot to keep in
shape. he primarily does alot of cardio and agility work, like running & hurdles. believe it or not, kai is
actually very private about personal things; he makes sure that no one knows his business. if someone were
to ask something too private, he would either divert the question to something else, or make something
completely false up to keep from spilling his truth.

but this apparently oh-so-perfect boy has a deep secret; he's adopted. he was believed to be muggle-born; his
parents gave him up to an orphanage when he was a toddler. he was 3 when his 'parents' adopted him; they
had a son who had suddenly fallen ill & died. a son who had been his age & fit his appearance. he was renamed
& became that child. his new parents came from a pureblood lineage of witches & wizards, so while they loved
their adopted son like he was there own, no one could know this family secret they now had. it would be kept to
the grave. his adopted parents are also unsure whether he may be a half-blood, since his metamorphagus abilities
popped up, & they knew that typically is a gift passed down genetically. he's also a parseltongue.

name hayashi (l) kaito (f)
n.n. kai
age 18 y/o
gender male
sexuality pansexual
date of birth dec 14
school mahoutokoro
status "pure"-blood
height 6'4"
weight 175 lbs
hair varies in color
& styling daily
skin light/fair
body tall, lean, fit
eyes green/brown
scent trees & leather
likes attention, freedom,
quidditch, potions
dislikes being insulted,
being pushed
around, deception
boggart his muggle
birth-certificate
revealing the truth
pet horned serpent
(black, "yuna")
wand 13 ¾, solid, aspen
wood, unicorn hair
other a metamorphagus
but typically only
changes his hair
patronus thestral

crush open
r. status single
family none
f.c. jackson wang
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌

Last edited by broken* on Thu Apr 11, 2019 1:37 pm, edited 18 times in total.
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby broken* » Tue Apr 09, 2019 2:45 pm

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[ ➹ ]▬▬▬▬▬▬

█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
zarah is a total diplomat, but in a good way; she is very fair-minded & nonjudgmental, & so people feel comfortable
going to her for honest advice that isnt going to be sugar coated but is going to be the best. she tends to be very
peaceful, not enjoying being involved in or even when those around her are arguing/fighting, & will do her best to
calm the situation down. dont get her wrong though, she does have her own opinions & if she feels like she is being
taken advantage of or not heard, she will make herself known.
fun fact; she's absolutely awful at astronomy, like barely passing it; she can never seem to "read the stars" correctly.
she still loves it though because she likes looking at the different constellations & has self-taught the greecian
backstories of some of them. she does, however, completely adore & excel in self-transfiguration & alchemy, enjoying
them because of how hard they are & how they truly challenge her in every lesson.

zarah has an interesting lineage. her father was a short man who lived for adventure; he was a wizard, & he lived out
his dreams every day because he worked as a cursebreaker for gringotts wizarding bank. so he traveled the world on
jobs, & it was on one of these trips he met her mother. she was a tall & lender woman, an absolutely gorgeous specimen
of the female body; she was a veela after all. but she was a veela from a small african tribe that mainly kept to them-
selves, but her mother had wanted more, & he promised her a life of adventure & love. so she went with him, & their
whirlwind romance turned quickly into marriage & then zarah was born. while she was young she went all over the
globe w/ her parents, but they technically lived in england, so when she turned 11, she received her hogwarts letter.
she went to hogwarts for her 1st & half of her 2nd year when tragedy struck; her father was killed on the job. her
mother was heartbroken & wanted to return home to africa to be with her veela tribe, but didnt want to leave zarah
behind. thats when she had a dream messenger visit her in her sleep, & she woke up with a token of acceptance. when
school is not in session, zarah lives with her mother's tribe in an unknown, remote location.

name zarah wright
n.n. none really
age 17 y/o
gender female
sexuality bi-curious
date of birth oct 3
school uagadou
status half-blood
height 5'5"
weight 130 lbs
hair black, curly
skin warm, deep
body petite, curvy
eyes black brown
scent paper & ink
likes harmony, sharing,
diplomacy
dislikes injustice,
conformity, violence
boggart her veela
home village being
found & burned to
the ground
pet fwooper
(pink, "abioye")
wand 10 1⁄4, supple,
walnut wood, veela
hair core
animangus wolverine
patronus otter

crush open
r. status single
family none
f.c. amanda stenberg
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌

Last edited by broken* on Thu Apr 11, 2019 1:36 pm, edited 11 times in total.
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

rhea

Postby broken* » Thu Apr 11, 2019 6:26 am

█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
rhea is the type of dog who always seems to have energy; not in an annoying way where she bothers others, but in the way
that she wont just lay around and do nothing because she has to be doing something. rhea tends to be quite curious about
things that she does not understand, & is not afraid to ask questions of anyone. rhea is very much an extrovert who enjoys
being in the company of others & can pretty much be comfortable in any group of dogs; she can find something to talk to
them about. rhea is also known for her positive outlook on life; no matter how hard a situation may be or how hopeless
things look, rhea is always the one to put an optimistic spin on things.

rhea was born to two hunting dogs who had been born & bred to hunt; she was a surprise pup, her parents human not even
knowing that her mom was pregnant until rhea popped out. nonetheless, she was raised well & treated right. she was taught
how to hunt alongside her parents from a young age; if she was old enough to walk/run and her eyes were open, then she
could be training. plus she loved to be out there, in the fields, forests, or even the lakes, being active & feeling a sense of
accomplishment. when the cold front came, it took her humans lives, as well as her mother's. she & her father began to
travel deeper into the forests neighboring their old home in search of some place to live. thats when they came across the
pack. her father didnt make it through that first winter, but she did, & she continues to fight for her life every year in honor
of her parents memories.

name rhea
n.n. none
age 3 1⁄2 years
gender female
sexuality pansexual
date of birth nov 28
zodiac sagittarius
breed brittany spaniel
rank lead gatherer
height 20 inch
weight 40 lbs
fur medium-length
but thick & soft
coloration white &
dark red-brown
body lean, lithe
eyes warm brown
scent earthy
likes adrenaline junkie,
entertaining, traveling
dislikes deception, sitting
still, being disrespected
fears losing her
freedom
other n/a

crush open
mate none
family deceased
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌

Last edited by broken* on Thu Apr 11, 2019 7:50 am, edited 11 times in total.
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: form templete

Postby broken* » Thu Apr 11, 2019 6:30 am

█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
elijah is an incredibly sweet dog whose situation forced his personality to harden if he wanted to survive. he used
to be known as the "old soul", the wise young dog whose knowledge was well beyond his years. he never judged
anyone, for he did not believe he had that power, & as a very trusting creature, was always willing to give others
second chances. however, since being on his own, he has had to hide away what makes him him, & take on the
persona of the cold, tough guy that he looks like. he has put up a wall between who he really is & who he portrays
to others, so don't expect to see him smile. and even though he may be a nervous wreck on the inside, you would
never know by the calm, collected way with which he holds himself. even his once soft voice is now gruff, harsh.

elijah was born in alaska as a sled dog to a popular sled racer; his large frame made him an excellent wheel dog
& he absolutely lived for his team, both the dogs & their musher. but when he was 3 tragedy struck on a race, &
the sled went over the side of the cliff. the musher perished, as did half of the dogs; eli was one of the "lucky ones"
who survived, but had serious injuries. he had broken his left back hip, shattered it, & while he received some of
the best veterinary care possible, as there were hopes he'd be able to race with another musher someday, it was
deemed impossible. he healed, but to this day he has a limp & the bone aches badly due to the cold. he was sent
down to south dakota, where his musher's daughter lived, to become her pet, but when the cold front came, she
passed away in her bed. he's been on his own ever since.

name elijah
n.n. eli
age 6 years
gender male
sexuality bisexual
date of birth feb 21
zodiac pisces
breed alaskan malamute
rank outcast
height 27 in
weight 93 lbs
fur thick double coat
coloration black & white
body bulky, muscular
eyes 1 blue, 1 brown
scent metallic
likes freedom, variety,
creativity, helping others
dislikes cruelty, fire,
know-it-alls, the past
fears never finding
someone to love or
even understand him.
other n/a

crush open
mate none
family none
friends open
enemies open
neutral open
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌

broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

clan outsider

Postby broken* » Thu Apr 11, 2019 2:30 pm

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[ ➹ ]▬▬▬▬▬▬

█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
born into otterclan, there were two dark omens surrounding this tom from the day he was born. he was a nearly all
black cat, & he was a pureblood from the eagle lineage, which were considered the most untrustworthy, traitorous
cats around. aside from this, he had a fairly decent kithood & apprenticehood; he was a very agile cat, one who
excelled at climbing trees & doing all sorts of "fancy footwork" in battle to avoid being hit. he was a showman for
sure, loving to be the center of attention & was able to talk to anyone about anything. but he had a secret; he fell
in love with the enemy. they managed to keep their romance a secret for many moons, until she fell pregnant &
they were found out by both otterclan & swampclan. no one has ever been able to forgive him for it.
however, she was punished far more harshly for their forbidden love. her clan killed her for her 'crime', whereas he
was kicked out of his clan. now that he's gone & he's alone, he misses having companionship with other cats, & would
like to rejoin otterclan, although he doubts they would ever trust him again. he has remained within the clan territory
however, disguising his scent w/ all sorts of natural things, & has overheard the rumors that they may be leaving soon.
he plans to follow them; he refuses to be left behind.

name midnight eagle
n.n. midnight
age 46 moons
gender tom
sexuality bisexual
date of birth newleaf
rank outsider
fur short & coarse
coloration black w/
white chest spot
body long & lean
eyes light green
scent rotting wood
likes challenges, being
first, taking action
dislikes disappointment,
waiting, ignored
fears being alone

crush open
mate lilly
kits 3 unborn
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌

Last edited by broken* on Fri Apr 12, 2019 9:26 am, edited 3 times in total.
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me