broken dreams - roleplay character forms

A place to store your roleplay character information.

warrior cat - pebblesky the deputy

Postby broken* » Sat Nov 17, 2018 4:00 am

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[ ♔ ]▬▬▬▬▬▬

█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
pebblesky is the perfect combination of firm and friendly. she knows when to put down her
paw, not ever allowing another cat to walk all over her, but she also is very compassionate towards her
clanmates and is willing to talk to anyone who needs advice. she enjoys being in the presence of others,
liking to keep good company, and pretty much considers herself to be everyones friend. she is a very
trustworthy cat, the type to take others secrets to the grave, only willing to break that confidentiality
if someone's life were in danger.

pebblesky's mother was believed to be infertile most of her life; her and her mate tried over and over
again to start a family but she never got pregnant. until she was 72 moons old, getting to be a senior
warrior, and she finally fell pregnant with twins. pebbleksy and her brother hawkfeather were their
parents whole world, and they were doted on from the second they were born until their parents passed
away from old age. pebblesky worries that she may have genetically gained her mother's fertility issues,
but deeply wants a family and kits of her own someday, so she hopes that she's wrong.

prior names pebblekit,
pebblepaw
name pebblesky
n.n. pebble
age 42 moons
gender female
sexuality bisexual
date of birth new-leaf
clan heath
rank deputy
height 7.8 inch
weight 12 lbs
fur soft & thick
coloration calico
body lean & fit
eyes green yellow
scent lilies
likes patrolling, hunting,
relaxing, swimming
dislikes bullies, rudeness,
disrespect
fears never having kits
quirks always tries to smile
other has a large scar
across her belly from
a fight with a fox

crush/mate open
kin hawkfeather (brother)
friends open
enemies open
neutral open
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

hawkfeather warrior cat

Postby broken* » Sat Nov 17, 2018 4:04 am

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[ ➴ ]▬▬▬▬▬▬

█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
hawkfeather is a more relaxed, reserved tom-cat who prefers to keep to himself rather than go
out of his way to talk to others. he's a strong fighter and a good hunter, and when he was an apprentice
he excelled so much that his mentor wanted to have him be made a warrior two months early; but he
hates being put in the spotlight and declined the offer, so that he could graduate up with everyone else
his age like a normal cat. he's not antisocial or even grumpy, he just feels uncomfortable when multiple
cats are paying attention to him at one time. he's actually a very intelligent and dependable tom, one
who has a soft spot for kits and elders, and thoroughly enjoys helping others when he can.

hawkfeather's mother was believed to be infertile most of her life; her and her mate tried over and over
again to start a family but she never got pregnant. until she was 72 moons old, getting to be a senior
warrior, and she finally fell pregnant with twins. hawkfeather and his sister pebblesky were their
parents whole world, and they were doted on from the second they were born until their parents passed
away from old age. but while his sister loved the attention, hawkfeather always seemed to shy away from
it, from his parents, his mentor, and just other cats in general.

prior names hawkkit,
hawkpaw
name hawkfeather
n.n. hawk
age 42 moons
gender male
sexuality bisexual
date of birth new-leaf
clan heath
rank warrior
height 9.1 inch
weight 17 lbs
fur long & thick
coloration black & orange
body muscular & large
eyes green yellow
scent saltwater
likes fishing, swimming,
keeping busy, sunrise/sunset
dislikes the heat, corals,
lightning/fire, rivalry
fears losing his family
quirks none
other ---

crush/mate name here
kin pebblesky(sister)
friends open
enemies open
neutral open
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌

broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

warrior cat - mousestep the listener

Postby broken* » Sat Nov 17, 2018 4:11 am

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[ ✿ ]▬▬▬▬▬▬

█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
mousestep is very much the kind of cat that everyone sort of sees either as a mother or a big sister.
she just has that very calming, compassionate aura about her, giving off the chill but loving vibes.
she tends to be the type to talk less, listen more; she knows pretty much everyone's business, either
because they trusted her with it or she overheard it at some point, but she's very trustworthy, and
unless you give her express permission to tell someone something, she'll take your secret to the grave.

mousestep didnt have a very stable family life growing up, so she sort of turned into the friend that she
wished she had had in her family. her father was not around, just a passing rogue or loner, and her
mother was very harsh and not at all ready to be a mother to her kits. she had a brother, owlpaw,
but he passed away in a hunting accident while they were still apprentices, thinking he was
following the scent of a rabbit that turned out to be a badger.

prior names mousekit,
mousepaw
name mousestep
n.n. mouse
age 34 moons
gender female
sexuality pansexual
d.o.b green-leaf
clan maple
rank medicine cat
height 10 inch
weight 14 lbs
fur short, thick
coloration tabby
body fit, large
eyes yellow green
scent herbs
likes patrolling,
working,gathering herbs
dislikes acting w/o
thinking, rudeness
fears being alone, failing
quirks teeth grinding
other partially deaf in
her left ear from a two-leg
gunshot in her youth

crush open
mate none
friends open
enemies open
neutral open
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌

broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

alaskan malamute - sled dog

Postby broken* » Sat Nov 17, 2018 4:59 am

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[ ❆ ]▬▬▬▬▬▬

█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
olivia was not born into a very good life. her father was a stray who had snuck into her mother's jasmine fenced-in
yard & gotten her pregnant. jasmine's owner was furious, and didnt take proper care of her during the pregnancy.
jasmine had a litter of four pups, three boys and one girl, but olivia was immediately the largest/strongest pup.
her three brothers were small, sickly, and ended up dying in the cold weather/snow before they were six months
old. jasmine's mother did her best but gave all of her nutrients to olivia, and when olivia was just under a year of
age, jasmine passed away. their owner never got actual collars for his dogs, never bringing them in from the cold
of winter, & her 'collar' at this point, when she was chained to her mother's old doghouse, was made up entirely
of barbed wire, so if she pulled too hard, it dug into her neck. she was tied up like that for about five months
before the dead of winter hit in the form of a snowstorm, & she was freezing. she pulled so hard that she got
the 'collar' off, but it caused a permanent scar along the front of her neck. she ran away and stumbled into
the musher, who saved her life, taking her in and training her to become a sled dog.

olivia is a very calm creature, one who stands firm in the face of any hardship, & manages to think of a
rational solution to the problem. olivia is very sweet, even empathetic, caring deeply about the dogs on
the team with her; she would do absolutely anything for them, even lay down her life if necessary. she is
incredibly dedicated and loyal, to her team & the musher, since he saved her life, and she is likely to be
horribly devastated by his passing. she may be able to put on a good/brave face like she's okay, but she
is going to actually be completely crushed inside by the loss.

name olivia
n.n. liv
age 4 years
gender intact female
sexuality pansexual
breed alaskan malamute
rank wheel dog
height 24 inch
weight 72 lbs
fur thick, medium-length
coloration black & white, w/
a few tan/cream points
body large & muscular
eyes soft brown
scent white spruce
likes helping others, feeling useful,
pups, running, working, training
dislikes sitting around, impatience,
doing nothing, rudeness
fears failure
quirks tilts her head to the side
when listening to someone speak
other has a scar along her neck
from ripping off her old
'collar' of barbed wire

crush open
mate none
kin none
friends open
enemies open
neutral open
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌

Last edited by broken* on Fri Nov 30, 2018 4:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

warrior cat - ashpaw the apprentice

Postby broken* » Sun Nov 18, 2018 3:47 pm

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[ ✮ ]▬▬▬▬▬▬

█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
ashpaw was given the prefix 'ash' because of his pale gray silver coat, which when he was born, was more
dark than it is now. he will be given the suffix 'gaze' because of his incredible eyesight. he is known to
be able to spot the tiniest details; his tracking skills are excelling above normal for most cats in the clan.
it comes in handy when he is hunting, doing patrols when a loner or predator is scented, etc. ashpaw also
enjoys and is quite good at climbing, enjoying spending time up in the trees, much to the dismay of his
clanmates. he is very quiet and observant, and tends to overhear a lot of things that others probably would
rather he did not know. but he is trustworthy, so while they may not even know he knows their secrets,
he is a kind enough tom, and he would never spread rumors or secrets about anyone.

ashpaw's parents had one kit and one kit only; that would be him. they were wanting a larger litter,
one to pass along their bloodline and strong genes, but all they got was him. so they were incredibly
strict & firm, trying to train him even as a little kit to be a warrior and stop fooling around like he
enjoyed. to them, life was about sacrificing for the clan, not about having fun. when he was just a
moon old, his father got swept up in a river during a storm & killed, & her mother was so overrun with
grief that, according to the medicine cat, she died of a broken heart several moons later, before ashpaw
even became a warrior. luckily, he was no longer nursing, and was able to transition well enough.

other names ashkit, ashgaze
name ashpaw
n.n. ash
age 13 moons
gender male
sexuality bisexual
date of birth leaf-fall
clan wolfclan
rank apprentice
height 6 inch
weight 7 lbs
fur short & soft
coloration dilute silver tabby
body thin & lean
eyes light blue
scent moss
likes training, climbing,
hunting, learning
dislikes rainstorms, foxes
thunder, snakes
fears drowning
quirks climbs high into
the trees when scared
other small scar over
right eye from falling
out of a tree as a kit

crush open
kin open
friends open
enemies open
neutral open
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[ ✮ ]▬▬▬▬▬▬
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

warrior cat - acornleap the queen

Postby broken* » Sun Nov 18, 2018 4:01 pm

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[ ❃ ]▬▬▬▬▬▬

█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
peace and serenity are two of the most important concepts in the mind of this she-cat. she wants
her clan to be happy, to live their lives with no worries. acornleap is an extremely loyal cat, whose
dedication to her clan knows no end. she will do whatever it takes to keep her clan safe from harm.
they are her entire world, her extended family per-say, for she has no living relatives. acornleap tends to put
most other cats above herself, & would lay down her life if she needed to, to save the lives of those she loves.

acornleap didnt have a very stable family life growing up, so she sort of turned into the friend that she
wished she had had in her family. her father was not around, just a passing rogue or loner, and her
mother was very harsh and not at all ready to be a mother to her kits. she had a single sister from the
same litter as herself, a strong and confident molly who soon became known as brackenstar, the clan's former
leader. the pair of them were incredibly close, pretty much relying one each other since their parents
werent there for them, & when coal, now sootstar, arrived in her sisters life, and she was the only cat
that brackenstar told about the loner and how much she trusted him. as her sister died, she became
the first cat to vouch for sootstar, & because of it, the pair became close, almost as close as she
had once been to her sister, if even possible.

prior names acornkit,
acornpaw
name acornleap
n.n. acorn
age 55 moons
gender female
sexuality heterosexual
d.o.b green-leaf
clan wolfclan
rank queen
height 9 inches
weight 14 lbs
fur short, thick
coloration tortoiseshell
body round, feminine
eyes yellow green
scent flowers
likes honesty, support,
trustworthiness, friendship
dislikes acting w/o
thinking, rudeness
fears being alone
quirks teeth grinding
when nervous
other partially deaf in
her left ear from ice being
stuck inside it as a kit

crush sootstar
kin 3 unborn kits
friends open
enemies open
neutral open
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌

broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

adderclaw warrior cat

Postby broken* » Sun Nov 18, 2018 4:19 pm

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[ ➴ ]▬▬▬▬▬▬

█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
adderclaw was given the prefix 'adder' because of his dark/black pelt, which hasnt changed at all since
he was born. he was given the suffix 'claw' due to his excelling at fighting, specifically when he
feels the need to defend someone else. he is known to always keep his claws sharp, just in case.
adderclaw is a more relaxed, reserved tom-cat who prefers to keep to himself rather than go out of
his way to talk to others. he's not antisocial or even grumpy, he just feels uncomfortable when multiple
cats are paying attention to him at one time. he's actually a very intelligent and dependable tom, one
who has a soft spot for kits and elders, and thoroughly enjoys helping others when he can.

adderclaw and his sister nightwillow were the only kits born to their parents; their father was the previous
clan deputy, a firm but loyal tom named hawkfeather, and their mother was rosebloom, a very soft, delicate
molly known for helping the other queens and even the medicine cat when she could. during his trainings,
it was clear his strongsuit was fighting, but he was also a good hunter, and when he was an apprentice
he excelled so much that his mentor wanted to have him be made a warrior two months early; but he
hates being put in the spotlight and declined the offer, so that he could graduate up with everyone else
his age like a normal cat.

prior names adderkit,
adderpaw
name adderclaw
n.n. adder
age 40 moons
gender male
sexuality bisexual
date of birth new-leaf
clan wolfclan
rank warrior
height 9.3 inch
weight 13 lbs
fur short & thin
coloration all black
body muscular & large
eyes pale green
scent water
likes fishing, swimming,
keeping busy, sunrise/sunset
dislikes the heat, fire,
lightning, cruelty
fears losing his family
quirks head tilting when
he's confused or concerned
other ---

crush/mate open
kin nightwillow (sister)
friends open
enemies open
neutral open
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌

broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

warrior cat - nightwillow the deputy

Postby broken* » Sun Nov 18, 2018 4:24 pm

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[ ♔ ]▬▬▬▬▬▬

█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
nightwillow is the perfect combination of firm and friendly. she knows when to put down her
paw, not ever allowing another cat to walk all over her, but she also is very compassionate towards her
clanmates and is willing to talk to anyone who needs advice. she enjoys being in the presence of others,
liking to keep good company, and pretty much considers herself to be everyones friend. she is a very
trustworthy cat, the type to take others secrets to the grave, only willing to break that confidentiality
if someone's life were in danger.

nightwillow's mother was believed to be infertile most of her life; her and her mate tried over and over
again to start a family but she never got pregnant. until she was 72 moons old, and she finally fell pregnant
with twins. nightwillow & her brother adderclaw were the only kits born to their parents; their father was
the previous clan deputy, a firm but loyal tom named hawkfeather, and their mother was rosebloom, a
very soft, delicate molly known for helping the other queens and even the medicine cat when she could.

prior names nightkit,
nightpaw
name nightwillow
n.n. night
age 40 moons
gender female
sexuality pansexual
date of birth new-leaf
clan wolfclan
rank deputy
height 7.8 inch
weight 11 lbs
fur soft & thick
coloration black, white paws
body lean & fit
eyes green yellow
scent lilies
relaxing, swimming
disrespect
fears failure
quirks always tries to smile
other has a large scar
across her belly from
a fight with a fox

crush/mate open
kin adderclaw (brother)
friends open
enemies open
neutral open
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌

broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

warrior cat - acornleap the lovelorn

Postby broken* » Sun Nov 18, 2018 5:25 pm

█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
this molly was given the prefix 'acorn' due to her small size, and given the suffix 'leap' due to
her incredible skills with jumping, leaping, climbing, all that sort of stuff. acornleap is the perfect
combination of firm and friendly. she knows when to put down her paw, not ever allowing another
cat to walk all over her, but she also is very compassionate towards her clanmates and is willing to
talk to anyone who needs advice. she enjoys being in the presence of others, liking to keep good
company, and pretty much considers herself to be everyones friend. she is a very trustworthy cat,
the type to take others secrets to the grave, only willing to break that confidentiality if someone's
life were in danger.

acornleap's mother was believed to be infertile most of her life; her and her mate tried over and over
again to start a family but she never got pregnant. until she was 72 moons old, and she finally fell pregnant
with acornleap, the only kit born to her parents; their father was the previous clan deputy, a firm but loyal
tom named hawkfeather, and their mother was rosebloom, a very soft, delicate molly known for helping the
other queens and even the medicine cat when she could. acornleap had been close with troutstorm, a gray
tom who was around her age and thus grew up with her, all her life. he had been romantically pursuing her
for several moons, but she had been holding back from becoming his mate out of fear & insecurity that she
would not be a good enough mate. she was about to go to him, finally deciding to ignore her irrationality
and tell him she loved him, wanting to be with him forever, when the disaster came, taking his life.

prior names acornkit,
acornpaw
name acornleap
n.n. acorn
age 23 moons
gender female
sexuality pansexual
date of birth new-leaf
role lovelorn
rank warrior
clan beachclan
height 8 inch
weight 7.8 lbs
fur soft & thick
coloration siamese point,
cream w/ dark brown
body lean & petite
eyes light blue
scent water lilies
relaxing, swimming
disrespect
fears never having a
family of her own
quirks left ear is kind
of drooped/flopped always;
no one seems to know why.
other has a small scar
across her belly from
getting stuck in coral as
an apprentice

crush/mate open
kin none
friends open
enemies open
neutral open
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌

broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

warrior cat - jayfeather the med cat

Postby broken* » Mon Nov 19, 2018 1:37 am

█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
this molly was given the prefix 'jay' due to her two colors, and given the suffix 'feather' due to
her incredible skills with jumping, leaping, climbing, all that sort of stuff. jayfeather is the perfect
combination of firm and friendly. she knows when to put down her paw, not ever allowing another
cat to walk all over her, but she also is very compassionate towards her clanmates and is willing to
talk to anyone who needs advice. she enjoys being in the presence of others, liking to keep good
company, and pretty much considers herself to be everyones friend. she is a very trustworthy cat,
the type to take others secrets to the grave, only willing to break that confidentiality if someone's
life were in danger.

jayfeathers mother was believed to be infertile most of her life; her and her mate tried over and over
with acornleap, the only kit born to her parents; their father was the previous clan deputy, a firm but loyal
tom named hawkfeather, and their mother was rosebloom, a very soft, delicate molly known for helping the
other queens and even the medicine cat when she could. growing up and watching her mother interact with
the medicine cat, she soon realized that was what she wanted to do; to help others. she quickly became the
medicine cat hawktalon's apprentice at 6 moons old, and the rest is history.

prior names jaykit,
jaypaw
name jayfeather
n.n. jay
age 34 moons
gender female
sexuality pansexual (no pref)
date of birth new-leaf
rank medicine cat
clan nightclan
height 8 inch
weight 7.8 lbs