<-~*Vanendra's Character Storage*~->

A place to store your roleplay character information.

<-~*Vanendra's Character Storage*~-> PG2

Postby Vanendra » Sat May 05, 2018 2:54 am

Vanendra's Character Storage /// Page 2
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Index
| 1x1 search |
| Page 1 / OC Forms |
| Human OC Gallery|
| Fantasy Creature OC Gallery |
| Animal OC Gallery |
| Honorable RP Mentions & Links |
| Looking For Art |
| Art/ gallery/ coding for this thread |
| Cross Over Forms |
| Old Form DUMP |

Fandoms: ❀ Adventure Time ❀ Gravity Falls ❀ Steven Universe ❀ Star Vs. ❀ OTGW ❀ AOT ❀ Black Butler ❀ SAO
❀ Bee and Puppycat ❀ Rick and Morty ❀ Host Club ❀ Panty and Stocking ❀ Soul Eater ❀ Undertale ❀ Evil Within
❀ Until Dawn ❀ Ori and The Blind Forest ❀ FNAF ❀ Slenderman ❀ Hunger Games ❀ Harry Potter ❀ Satan and Me
❀ Death Note ❀ Ava's Demon ❀ Bravest Warriors ❀ Stranger Things ❀ Mystic Messenger ❀ Overwatch ❀ Hamilton
❀ Be More Chill ❀ The Heathers ❀ Voltron: Legendary Defenders ❀ My Hero Academia ❀ Warrior Cats ❀
Last edited by Vanendra on Thu May 17, 2018 8:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vanendra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

WIP slot 12

Postby Vanendra » Sat May 05, 2018 6:47 pm

Human OC Gallery goes here
Vanendra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

WIP slot 13

Postby Vanendra » Sat May 05, 2018 6:49 pm

Fantasy OC Gallery
Vanendra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

WIP Slot 14

Postby Vanendra » Sat May 05, 2018 6:50 pm

Animal OC gallery goes here I think
Vanendra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Honorable RP Mentions

Postby Vanendra » Mon May 07, 2018 2:00 am

If I absolutely love an rp I have participated in, I will link it here for either my own character convenience or for you all to find and enjoy as well. If you would like our rp or 1x1 to be featured here, just ask.

Vanendra Blackblood-
A deep, dreadful feeling of despair fell upon her as she entered the grand hall. A group of varying figures were standing in a circle chanting quietly. With the white marble in the room, everything appeared in black and blue. Vane caught herself in the doorframe as she felt herself doubling over. There was a terrible amount of negative energy in this room, and while it was almost crippling, it made her feel at home in a weird sense.
The chanting stopped as she approached. Knowing it wouldn't be wise to attack these people, Vane stood awkwardly to the side. Her eyes fell over each individual as they lowered the hoods of their robes. They all looked similar, to be in the same family at least. Men and women with jet black hair staring at her in return. The only one she recognized was Thanatos.
Oh. Oh. They were her family. Her siblings. Though she wasn't good with her greek history so she had no idea who the rest of them were. Minor gods and goddesses no doubt. At the sight of them all standing around a weird demonic looking star on the floor, Vane was thankful that she didn't have to deal with family holidays. She could only imagine how they'd opt to cook the turkey on Thanksgiving. "I'm, er, sorry. I could leave if you'd like."

"What are you running from Vanendra?" A woman said, she looked elegant but with a deathly beauty. If looks could kill, hers could slay you on the spot if she chose so. Her teeth were a brilliant white, and the only "ugly" feature were her giant gray talon-like claws extending from her fingers. Blood stained no doubt. "We're all family here. We're simply trying to help." It was Ker the goddess of violent death. Vane gulped and offered a nervous smile, looking to Thanatos for comfort.

"Oh wow, I'm honored. But I'm just fighting a demigod and a few monsters on this prophecy. Surely thats nothing to waste your time with. You guys all have bigger and more honorable jobs. Please don't worry about me none." Vane took an uncertain step back. Her direct family was terrifying, and from what she remembered, Nyx created them alone. Without the need of another creator or "father figure". Which made them all the more powerful and terrifying. Ker was standing next to Moros and Momos, the gods of doom and blame. Both just male renditions of Ker. Oizys was kneeling next to Momos, shaking violently as if having a seizure as she clawed at her thin ashen skin. Her clawed hands tearing her flesh to shreds again and again as blood drizzled down her face. Oizys was the only one who was always starving and in pain constantly. As, only the goddess of misery was damned eternally to such extreme, well, misery.

Next to her were the three sisters. The Arae, the spirits of curses placed by the dead onto a guilty member of the living. which wasn't a good sign to Vanendra. There were about six others Vanendra could not put her thumb on, but her eyes fell onto the nicer looking of the siblings. Thanatos, god of death. Philotes god of friendship. And Nemesis, goddess of revenge. "Well we can't offer you direct help anyway. Zeus would grow too suspicious, he would think we're all plotting against him... But we can offer you blessings and advice." Thanatos told her, keeping eye contact which helped calm Vane. But Vanendra
Last edited by Vanendra on Sun Dec 02, 2018 4:38 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Vanendra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

WIP slot 16

Postby Vanendra » Mon May 07, 2018 2:01 am

Art Search Post will go here
Vanendra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Cross Over RP Forms

Postby Vanendra » Mon May 07, 2018 2:03 am

Angela "Mercy" Ziegler
| Female || 15 || Ravenclaw || 5th year || Bi curious ||
Description & Personality: Angela is a beautiful blonde witch who is quite tall for her age. She has a keen interest on
Potions, Herbology and Charms in hopes of one day becoming the first witch to create a common cure for cancer.
Unfortunately her studies often leave her groggy with bags under her bright blue eyes. Getting amazing marks in
everything she puts her heart in, Mercy really hasn't spent any of her school years actually having fun. Sure she had
friends and knew people from different houses, but she was always so focused on her work. On a good day, after a long,
well rested night, Angela might hangout with her friends to listen to the gossip. However, normally in her free time one
could most likely find her reading up on something while sitting alone in the Quidditch stands.

Wand make & Skills: Her wand is an elegant 9 inch Alder wood with a unicorn hair core. As for skills, Angela is most
useful with potions and herbs. Most of her classmates either ask for some help with studying, or the troublemakers
would normally ask for a "favor". In which, she usually tries to decline most as politely as she can.

History: Her father is a world renown surgeon and her mom is an aspiring author who currently can't find muse. As a
witch, she wants to write about something extremely helpful to the magical society, but it seems like everything has
already been recorded. Mercy isn't quite sure if any one knows that she's a half-blood, but she also doesn't really care
if it becomes a well known fact through the school either. who cares any more anyway?

*************************************************************************************************************

Jamison "Junkrat" Fawkes
| Male || 12 || 2nd year || Slytherin || Bi ||
Description & Personality: Junkrat stands at 6 feet 4 inches and has a slight hunch to his body, his almost white,
blonde hair is usually filthy and stands on end. He has an extremely loud and obnoxious personality that is almost
always bursting at the seams. Making things explode in Potions class just absolutely makes his day. And just as his
nickname would suggest, Jamison is kind of a pack rat, finding random objects and tools and collecting them all with
plans to tinker with them later. While he is a trouble maker that most try to stay away from, he can be sweet and
sincere if and when need be. Jamison is also extremely overprotective over close friends.

Wand Make & Skills: He wields a 13 inch holly wood wand with a unicorn hair core, the grip of the wand looks gnarled
and matches Jamison's personality. Skill wise, he's a master at creating explosives out of almost nothing and inventing
new little things when he tinkers.

History: Junkrat was an orphan, and seems to always cause trouble do to the lack of attention he gets while
growing up in the orphanage. But he tends to keep his home life to himself and really doesn't talk about it to anybody,
not even his best friend...

*************************************************************************************************************

Hanzo Shimada
| Male || 16 || 6th year || Slytherin || gay ||
Description & Personality: Renzii Is one fine lean fighting machine. He stands at 5 feet 8 inches and is known for his
bright red-orange hair and multiple scars. Campers compare his skin to a sheet of paper or a lobster, there doesn't
seem to be an in-between. Freckles are sprinkled over his shoulders and bridge of his nose, and his scars appear rigid,
dark and jagged. The most remarkable of his injuries are the three giant claw marks located on his inner left thigh as
well as the fact that he's missing his right eye. His good eye is a beautiful deep forest green color. As for attire, Ren
likes casual clothing and traveling light, his basic outfit is usually the Camp's tees with a pair of black cargo shorts.
As a son of Ares, Ren is a little reckless, especially when it comes to battle. He always has to keep himself moving and
he personally finds strategy planning is a waste of time. The Athena kids usually end up in debates with him about
being strategic with his methods, especially after each new injury. Renzii is the embodiment of "What could go wrong"
however, he is one of the most friendly and popular people in camp. Usually campers come to him to tell him whats
up in camp (gossip) so Ren naturally knows almost everyone. He's kind enough to volunteer his time to training new
campers on how to fight, and clever enough to use his knowledge to keep the other campers in line.

Weapon & Skills: Ren likes simplicity and moving a lot while fighting, so its only fitting that his weapons happen to be
two spears, one celestial bronze and one imperial gold. As far as skills go, he hasn't died yet. So theres that.

History: Ren doesn't have too much of a dramatic past. His mother is still alive and well and he still attends school.
The summers spent at Camp Half-Blood started when he was eight, after he destroyed a corner of his school from a
fight with a determined harpy. Of course, he sometimes slips into a depression whenever his mind slips to his friends
who died on a quest 4 years ago. Being the wiser, Renzii doesn't blame Vanendra. But he sure wishes that she would at
least enlighten him of the events that went down. If anything, he blames himself for not being there. Maybe there had
been something he could've done.

Zenith Agorn
| Male || 15 || Gemini || Son of Hecate || Straight || x X x |
Description & Personality: Zen appears sickly. His skin is a light grey, and its almost translucent in some areas. His
eyes are a deep dull green, they look as though he is wise, and very very tired. Zenith is quite a thin little thing, and
leaning against his spear while wearing his hoodie gives him an even more sickly appearance. Most of the new
campers, try to help him upon seeing him, and then awkwardly avoid him after a whole ordeal. He looms over some,
standing at 6ft 1in, and always hides his messy black hair with is hood. Currently Zenith is a loner who is sweet and
humble and (if anyone gets to know him) may surprise company with a dark joke here and there. Honestly, his only
goal right now is to try to regain his memory, as of right now, he isn't all too sure who he is and feels extremely too
aware of his situation.

Weapon & Skills: Hecate had gifted her son with a beautiful double ended spear that, when in use, magically burst
into lime green flame. As for skills, he has minor magic capabilities but has yet to train with them or learn to control
them.

History: Zenith can't really remember anything before arriving at Camp Halfblood. He woke up in the Apollo cabin
being tended to by the cabin's Counselor. Upon trying to speak, he realized he was unable to. After he had healed a
bit more, he was given his spear that was apparently found next to him. Once he accidentally used magic to turn
Chiron into a Chihuahua for 6 hours and thats how he got put in the Hecate cabin. The only thing he can ever really
remember from his past is a quote somewhere along the lines of; "Once one's voice is lost, you will then learn to sing."

He's usually a loner at camp, which puts a damper on his self-esteem. However, after training with Renzii, he started
trying to hang out around the other campers more.
Last edited by Vanendra on Fri Nov 09, 2018 6:21 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Vanendra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Old Form DUMP

Postby Vanendra » Mon May 07, 2018 2:04 am

Name:
Vanendra Blackblood
Other:
The quest that claimed her friends' lives was mainly her fault, mostly because she had emotions for the traitor in her quest-group and detected their lies too late. Three of her friends died and the traitor disappeared. Everyone at camp assumes that she had killed all of them. So there are quite a few rumors around and she's basically an outcast.

Hephaestus' Son - (would currently be 18) - Axel - (might make a form for him later)
Demeter's Daughter - (would've been 15) - Celsie - deceased at age 11
Iris' Son - (would've been 16) - Reuben - deceased at age 12
Herme's Son - (Would've been 19) - Quinten - deceased at age 15

Name:
Leon
Sexuality:
Pan
looks about 20 but is really about 600 years old.
Godly Parent:
"Nyx... and Athena"
Mortal Parent:
"I'm not mortal..."
History/Skills/God of...:
Due to Athena's thoughts wondering, Leon is the son of both Athena and Nyx. (Athena being the mother figure and Nyx being the fatherly figure). Leon has both skills of battle knowledge and darkness. With his skill set, he should've been accepted as quite an asset in Olympus. However, Hera wanted to keep her family perfect and pure and banished him for having two moms. (Was that his fault? Well no, Hera's just a tad crazy). Since then, the minor god has tried time and time again to be accepted back in to the family, but to no avail. So now, he's a bit angered... And might take revenge on Hera's "perfect" family.

From Nyx, he's pretty amazing using a scythe. The weapon choice seems to be a trademark weapon in the bloodline of Nyx. He also uses and abuses his power of darkness, using it to block out the sun in some cities and throw the mortals off from their daily routine. From Athena, Leon is a pretty decent swordsman, but planning and strategizing were his stronger suits.
Weaknesses:
Maybe a relationship (if he had any)
Dislikes:
"Being so alone"
Crush:
"I crush on many, but get noticed by none"
Other:
"Better throw the world into chaos and try to shake Olympus up..."
He's kind of just now working with his mother to get back at Zeus, to hopefully cause chaos in their "perfect" world.
Last edited by Vanendra on Mon May 14, 2018 7:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vanendra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Vanendra's RP Search

Postby Vanendra » Mon May 07, 2018 2:05 am

Hello! I'm Vanendra but you may call me Vane, Van or V if thats easier for you. I'm a semi-lit roleplayer with 10 years of experience under my belt. So I tend to mirror posts, and will be able to write even more once a roleplay finally gets the ball rolling. Also with my art degree, if I get really attached to a roleplay, you'll get free art. I'm in the Eastern Daylight Time zone and tend to be on more late at night. Though, if its a good rp I will be waiting to be able to post next. I use she/her pronouns and am an ally to the LGBTQA+ community. I am open to trying mxm or fxf pairings as well as Ace or Aro characters. Please feel free to message me about any rp ideas you have, I'm really craving a good rp. And of course, communication is key! I don't bite, I understand life can get in the way of responding or you might lose muse, just let me know.

About Me:
~I can rp both genders pretty well, but I lean more to the female side. So if you're better at male characters than that would help a ton! if not, don't worry about it.
~Usually always online and will try to post daily. (minimum of 5 posts in a week though.)
~I have decent spelling and grammar give or take the occasional spelling/keyboard error
~I don't mind talking OOC, as long as it is clear that its separate from the story.
~I prefer MxF rps, only because I haven't quite gotten LGBTA+ characters down correctly yet. However, I do not mind attempting MxM or FxF pairings
~I prefer using art as faceclaims but don't mind if you use picture/realistic
~I only like to rp with OCs with bigger canon characters (if they're really needed) in the distant background. [Unless specified otherwise]
~I only rp on Discord because of notifications.
~And yes, I welcome and encourage romance, love triangles, conflict, drama, tension, violence, emotion in the rp!

What I'm Looking for / You:

~Must be an adult.
~You must at least be able to post 3 or more sentences per character. (or mirror posts)
~ NO ONE-LINERS
~You must be able to post at least 2 times a week
~Communication is key, don't just leave me, please let me know if you have to drop the rp
~Help me plan the plot, don't have me make all the twists and turns (it gets boring if its just me coming up with plot)
~Friendly and fun

WINTER/ VALENTINE SEASON RP IDEAS:
A STRIKE means I've already have enough rps at the moment with this specific plot.

❄ ~ HS or College Holiday party//NYE//Class Valentines for a quick 1x1 prompt

~ Hero x Villain

❄ ~ Hero Academia Based RP:
more heroXvillain tropes but in the Hero Academia world?
OC X Tamaki Amajiki 👀

❄ ~ Hallmark Movie esque RP: lets write a cringy winter love story with all of the Hallmark Movie tropes for fun

❄ -> Reverse harem x My OC -its very selfish, but I'm a sucker for romance. And this is my favorite because I'm terrible at making decisions. So come, test out all your OCs and see which one will win the heart of one of mine. Figured we could discuss plot and drama and figure it out.

❄ ~College Soulmate RP: any soulmate trope will work. But I'm looking for your OC to be a sweet and easily embarrassed type to balance my OC who is the direct and flirty type. Can tell you my OCs backstory if asked.

-> [I think thats it for now. Will add more when I think of something else]

RPs I'm open to:
~Shifter

❄ ~Dead By Daylight//Survivor//Human Hunt type rp
Jake x Claudette (been craving this bad)
OC x OC

~Among Us Based RP?
CrewmateOC x ImposterOC
(Please I have such an amazing female crewmate OC)

❄ -> Demon x OC - I really really want one of these but don't have a good plot

~[color=#0080FFWerewolf[/color]/ Government experiment RP / Maximum Ride based
lone werewolf/ experiment OC x weird girl OC

❄ ~Supernatural (ghost, witch, demon, vampire, etc) x Human

❄ ~ Horror Trope rp: where our characters have to survive the situation

-> Zombie/ Apocalyptic based RP- I just love a good one of these

~Name a fandom and I'll let you know (anime, animated shows, books, movies, etc.)

~I am open to any plot you come up with, just shoot me a message and we can figure it out

~mythical creatures (but w/o a plot based on super natural bc I have some MAJOR catching up to do with that)

~(see my profile for a bigger list of fandoms)

I WILL NOT DO:

~highschool centered rps

~Kpop/popular band rps

~Youtuber rps

(I think thats it really)

Hello! I'm Vanendra but you may call me Vane, Van or V if thats easier for you. I'm a semi-lit roleplayer with 10 years of experience under my belt. So I tend to mirror posts, and will be able to write even more once a roleplay finally gets the ball rolling. Also with my art degree, if I get really attached to a roleplay, you'll get free art. I'm in the Eastern Daylight Time zone and tend to be on more late at night. Though, if its a good rp I will be waiting to be able to post next. I use she/her pronouns and am an ally to the LGBTQA+ community. I am open to trying mxm or fxf pairings as well as Ace or Aro characters. Please feel free to message me about any rp ideas you have, I'm really craving a good rp. And of course, communication is key! I don't bite, I understand life can get in the way of responding or you might lose muse, just let me know.

About Me:
~I can rp both genders pretty well, but I lean more to the female side. So if you're better at male characters than that would help a ton! if not, don't worry about it.
~Usually always online and will try to post daily. (minimum of 5 posts in a week though.)
~I have decent spelling and grammar give or take the occasional spelling/keyboard error
~I don't mind talking OOC, as long as it is clear that its separate from the story.
~I prefer MxF rps, only because I haven't quite gotten LGBTA+ characters down correctly yet. However, I do not mind attempting MxM or FxF pairings
~I prefer using art as faceclaims but don't mind if you use picture/realistic
~I only like to rp with OCs with bigger canon characters (if they're really needed) in the distant background. [Unless specified otherwise]
~I only rp on Discord because of notifications.
~And yes, I welcome and encourage romance, love triangles, conflict, drama, tension, violence, emotion in the rp!

What I'm Looking for / You:

~Must be an adult.
~You must at least be able to post 3 or more sentences per character. (or mirror posts)
~ NO ONE-LINERS
~You must be able to post at least 2 times a week
~Communication is key, don't just leave me, please let me know if you have to drop the rp
~Help me plan the plot, don't have me make all the twists and turns (it gets boring if its just me coming up with plot)
~Friendly and fun

SPOOKY SEASON RP IDEAS:
A STRIKE means I've already have enough rps at the moment with this specific plot.

🧡 ~Dead By Daylight//Survivor//Human Hunt type rp
Jake x Claudette (been craving this bad)
OC x OC

~Among Us Based RP?
CrewmateOC x ImposterOC
(Please I have such an amazing female crewmate OC)

~Werewolf/ Government experiment RP / Maximum Ride based
lone werewolf/ experiment OC x weird girl OC

🧡 ~Supernatural (ghost, witch, demon, vampire, etc) x Human

🧡 ~ HS or College Halloween Party for a quick 1x1 prompt

~ Hero x Villain

🧡 ~ Horror Trope rp: where our characters have to survive the situation

-> Zombie/ Apocalyptic based RP- I just love a good one of these

🧡 -> Reverse harem x My OC -its very selfish, but I'm a sucker for romance. And this is my favorite because I'm terrible at making decisions. So come, test out all your OCs and see which one will win the heart of one of mine. Figured we could discuss plot and drama and figure it out.

🧡 -> Demon x OC - I really really want one of these but don't have a good plot

-> Royal X guard/servant/Assassin (currently a group rp if you'd like to join, PM me about it. Otherwise, would like a 1x1)

RPs I'm open to:
~Shifter

~Name a fandom and I'll let you know (anime, animated shows, books, movies, etc.)

~I am open to any plot you come up with, just shoot me a message and we can figure it out

~mythical creatures (but w/o a plot based on super natural bc I have some MAJOR catching up to do with that)

~(see my profile for a bigger list of fandoms)

I WILL NOT DO:

~highschool centered rps

~Kpop/popular band rps

~Youtuber rps

(I think thats it really)
Last edited by Vanendra on Sun Jan 02, 2022 10:07 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Vanendra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

WIP slot 20

Postby Vanendra » Mon May 07, 2018 2:07 am

Might put my old signatures here

Nokomis_Nitir wrote:
Buying Bunnys

ImageImage
"Me" & "You" Bunnys
8/15 - 6/15

5C$ Each

Buying WL Easter Pets and Items

WL Easter Pets - 3C$ Each

My Tokens are NOT for trade.
Thank you.

Last edited by Vanendra on Wed Apr 03, 2024 8:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vanendra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me