⟶ fall off the grid (roleplay characters)

A place to store your roleplay character information.

for mukuroikusabas

Postby avior. » Thu Jan 03, 2019 8:27 am

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
───────────────────••─────────
𝐼 𝐺𝑂𝑇 𝐺𝑈𝑁𝑆 𝐼𝑁 𝑀𝑌 𝐻𝐸𝐴𝐷 𝐴𝑁𝐷 𝑇𝐻𝐸𝑌 𝑊𝑂𝑁'𝑇 𝐺𝑂
──────────────────────────────
text text text text text text text text text text text text

──────────••──────────────────

████████████████████████████████████████████████

𝑺𝑷𝑰𝑹𝑰𝑻𝑺 𝑰𝑵 𝑴𝒀 𝑯𝑬𝑨𝑫 𝑨𝑵𝑫 𝑻𝑯𝑬𝒀 𝑾𝑶𝑵'𝑻 𝑮𝑶
────────────────────────────────────────────────────
text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text
text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text
text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text x

████████████████████████████████████████████████
avior.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⟶ you’re a natural

Postby avior. » Tue Jan 29, 2019 5:12 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
i. riley moore ii. eighteen iii. asexual/bi
iv. five foot four v. solidly built but small
vi. wears mostly flannels and ugly interesting
jackets vii. teal hair, fair skin, grey eyes
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
YOU GOTTA BE
SO
─────────────────────────────
riley comes off as calm and level-headed,
but perhaps not particularly friendly. she’s
not rude, and is in fact quite polite, but is
also awkward around people and suffers a
fair bit of anxiety in any sort of social situat
ion. despite this, she manages to give off an
air of confidence that isn’t entirely misplaced-
in fact, as long as she’s not dealing with
people, she has a cool sort of assurance about
her. this said assurance tends to disappear
the second someone talks to her. she does,
however, know her way around computers
and is almost unfairly intelligent, with an
analytical mindset that has a hard time proc-
essing emotion. when she's not in a social
situation, riley is great at keeping her head
about her and thinking of ways out of bad
HIS
WORLD
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
████████████████████
predicaments, but talk directly to her and
she'll immediately start stumbling over her
words, and in fact has a stuttering problem
when she gets anxious or nervous. her social
problems likely stem from a lack of friends
all through her childhood, though that's more
her fault than anyone else. after her twin
brother died, she stubbornly refused to let
in anyone except her older sister, and began
to gravitate heavily towards the school comp-
uter lab instead. despite this, she flew through
TO MAKE IT
IN
high school spectacularly, despite never getting
marks for participation. even now, if she's not
explicitly spoken to, riley can easily go a day
or two without ever saying a word out loud.
her mind, however, tends to be overactive
and imaginative, making her a chronic insom-
niac. she's actually creative and pretty artsy
despite having more of a lean towards math
and science, and can often be found scribbling
in her sketchbook. when she opens up to some-
one, riley is borderline clingy and gets jealous
easily, making it hard for to keep up a healthy
relationship with someone.
Last edited by avior. on Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:31 am, edited 3 times in total.
avior.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

for kestrell

Postby avior. » Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:34 am

𝐼 𝐴𝑀 𝑆𝐼𝐶𝐾 𝑇𝑂 𝐷𝐸𝐴𝑇𝐻
𝑶𝑭 𝑪𝑳𝑬𝑽𝑬𝑹𝑵𝑬𝑺𝑺
THE BASICS wrote:name: text

────────────
────────────

▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
█░
█░
█░
█░
█░
█░
█░
█░
█░
█░
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
EXTRAS wrote:likes: text text text text text text text text
text text text text text text text text text

dislikes: text text text text text text text text
text text text text text text text text text

theme song: text text text text text text text

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

BIO wrote:your header here: text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text
text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text
text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

your header here: text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

avior.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⟶ this road is all you'll ever have

Postby avior. » Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:02 am

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
↘↘ 𝑻𝑯𝑰𝑺 𝑰𝑺 𝒀𝑶𝑼𝑹 𝑵𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻,
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
i. huntington moore ii. "hunt" iii. trans
girl iv. twenty four v. lesbian vi. 5'11

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
( 𝑆𝑂 𝑆𝑀𝐼𝐿𝐸 !! ━━━━━━ )
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
┌────────────┐

▼ ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼

'𝑪𝑨𝑼𝑺𝑬 𝒀𝑶𝑼'𝑳𝑳
𝑮𝑶 𝑶𝑼𝑻
𝑰𝑵 𝑺𝑻𝒀𝑳𝑬 !!
x

└────────────┘

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
════════════════════════════════════════════════════-

hunt comes off as erratic, fun, and a little bit mad, though that trait's correlation to her job as a scientist is left to be debated. she's flirty
and very careless and impulsive, which tends to land her in trouble that she somehow manages to talk her way out of. the polar opposite of her
much younger sister, hunt is a charmer, great at getting people on her side. she's very intelligent and good with her hands and figuring out
mechanics, but is also obnoxiously lazy at times. for someone as intelligent as she is, she tends to also seem quite stupid by some strange contrast.
she doesn't mind, though. hunt is hard to faze and harder to bring down, a strength acquired through years of transphobia from her parents. it's
hard to say something that'll bother her. however, she can also be manipulative, especially when she's invested in an experiment, and is, in fact,
quite often willing to sacrifice morals for the sake of a scientific breakthrough. she can be obsessive over small things that excite or intrigue her,
and tends to lose nights of sleep going down a rabbit hole of research.

hunt has always been of particular intelligence, though not quite on the same level as riley. as such, she should've done great in school, but as
it was, she had next to no attention span and quickly started causing trouble. by grade ten, she had been expelled once and suspended almost
countless times. this is probably due to a hidden urge to live up to her ironically younger sister, though when that failed, she chose to go down
the exact opposite route instead. coming out as trans when she was fourteen, she received a lot of backlash from her parents, who eventually
shut her out of their life as best they could while still providing for their three children. then her little brother, riley's twin, died, throwing hunt's
life into further turmoil. trying to ignore the upheaval, she threw herself into the rest of high school and then college, attitude becoming even
more flippant and carefree as a coping mechanism. nowadays, she's brilliant, but also irresponsible as hell and without much care for consequences.
avior.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⟶ i thought that i would be dead by now

Postby avior. » Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:34 pm

████████████████████████

𝑾𝑯𝒀 𝑨𝑹𝑬𝑵'𝑻 𝒀𝑶𝑼 𝑺𝑪𝑨𝑹𝑬𝑫 𝑶𝑭 𝑴𝑬 ?
────────────────────────────

i. andy lee ii. cisfemale iii. pan vi. twenty-two
vii. left sleeve tattoo, small scars all overx

████████████████████████
██████████

𝑾𝑯𝒀 𝑫𝑶
𝒀𝑶𝑼 𝑪𝑨𝑹𝑬
──────
𝑭𝑶𝑹
──────
𝑴𝑬 ?
x

██████████
███████

x

███████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

────────────────────────────────────────────────────
𝑊𝐻𝐸𝑁 𝑊𝐸 𝐴𝐿𝐿 𝐹𝐴𝐿𝐿 𝐴𝑆𝐿𝐸𝐸𝑃, 𝑾𝑯𝑬𝑹𝑬 𝑫𝑶 𝑾𝑬 𝑮𝑶 ?

at a glance, andy is bored by people and hard to entertain or befriend. she's not necessarily rude, she's just aloof and keeps her distance- from
everyone. in fact, she's got a pretty cold demeanor, refusing to show much concern or empathy for others. with such a jaded and cynical mindset,
she has few close friends, a solitude she's come to embrace. while these qualities don't make her a very good companion, they do make her eff-
icient at any jobs she sets her mind to. her morals are definitely in the grey area - when the flower shop she inherited from her late parents isn't
bringing in enough money, she'll resort to the darker parts of the web she's learned to access and will take on a few illegal odd jobs here and there.
she's almost remarkably intelligent, but not at all on an emotional standard, and as soon as someone shows the slightest bit of concern or affection
for her she's an awkward mess, stumbling over her words. luckily, she doesn't very often need to worry about that. she's a naturally quiet person-
if not spoken to first, she'll go all evening after work without saying a single word out loud and not finding it difficult to do. a chronic insomniac,
andy relies heavily on coffee to keep her going all through the night, a fact attested to by the frequent dark shadows under her eyes. a critical
and self-destructive attitude seems to come naturally to her, and she'll have no trouble finding fault in anything of her own doing.

andy's one soft spot is plants, which makes sense considering the flower shop left to her by her deceased mother. even the windowsills of her
small apartment, however, are lined with succulents in pots, and she'll spend hours tending to and nurturing the blooms in her store. her one
touchy subject is her father, and if he's mentioned she'll clam up more so than usual and spend the next several hours in cold silence. any other
personal subject will elicit a curt one or two word response. as it is, her emotions are honestly more volatile than she shows, and she spends
hours at night wracked by doubts and loneliness.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████
avior.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⟶ all dressed up in bad news

Postby avior. » Sat Feb 09, 2019 3:10 pm

██████████████████

WHAT'S ANOTHER
══════════════════
text text text text text text text text text text text
█░│
█░│
█░│
█░│
█░│
█░│
█░│
█░│
█░│
█░│
█░│
█░│
█░│
BRIDGE BURNED?

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

avior.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⟶ this masterpiece is only mine

Postby avior. » Fri Mar 01, 2019 12:04 pm

███████████████████████████

Imagex

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

𝐶𝐴𝑅𝐸𝐹𝑈𝐿, 𝐹𝑂𝐿𝐿𝑂𝑊 𝑀𝑌 𝐼𝑁𝑆𝑇𝑅𝑈𝐶𝑇𝐼𝑂𝑁
╔═══════════════════════════════╗
i. reuben zhao ii. nonbinary (they/them) iii. 18 iv. pan
v. eia vi. 5'6 vii. multiple biological mods

╚═══════════════════════════════╝
𝑨𝑵𝑫 𝑰 𝑾𝑰𝑳𝑳 𝑺𝑯𝑶𝑾 𝒀𝑶𝑼
𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐅 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 !!
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

🡒 reuben was raised on eia and born into considerable wealth, enough to grant
them a high-end education and any biotechnological mods they desired. they
threw themself into their schooling as much as possible, taking several extra
classes to learn about medicine and biological modification.
🡒 through experimentation with such modifications, they've been able to give
themself enhanced eyesight, immunity to a small array of viruses, and more
cosmetic changes, such as sharpened canines that they implemented during their
slightly more "edgy" teenage years, and solar system tattoos on their shoulders
that spin across their skin. however, some of these unprofessionally-done mods
also came with some unexpected side effects, and now they rely on the use of
weekly medication to keep their body from failing completely.
🡒 reuben thrives off of a system that they control completely and that works
efficiently, with no hitches. this leads to them being rather controlling and
aggressive, especially if they feel as though a situation has gotten out of hand.
🡒 reuben is used to and prefers isolation. they're pretty aloof and distant,
and getting them to talk about themself in next to impossible. for all their
cold professionalism, trying to talk about their emotions renders them
completely unable to articulate anything, and they'll probably just end up
a stuttering mess.
🡒 reuben is bitter but hides it behind an introverted personality. they'll say
what needs to be said and no more, but just beyond is a lot of thinly-veiled
repressed anger issues.
🡒 reuben is intelligent and analytical. they think over everything they do
and say before it happens. while they would try to pretend they're always in
control, situations changing suddenly and without warning, especially when
there's nothing they can do to stop it, can send them into a bit of a panic.
🡒 they're a good enough fighter, but they prefer to mess around with poisons
and the like, and can probably make something that can kill you out of the
contents of any standard medbay.
Last edited by avior. on Tue Nov 19, 2019 2:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
avior.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

for bleedinglover

Postby avior. » Sat Mar 09, 2019 9:08 am

𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑸𝑼𝑬𝑺𝑻𝑰𝑶𝑵 𝑰𝑺𝑵'𝑻
𝑾𝑯𝑶 𝑰𝑺 𝑮𝑶𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝑻𝑶 𝑳𝑬𝑻 𝑴𝑬,
██████████████████

┌────────────────────┐

x

└────────────────────┘
┌────────────────────┐

text text text text text text text text text text text text text
text text text text text text text text text text text text text
          •••

𝑰𝑻'𝑺 𝑾𝑯𝑶 𝑰𝑺 𝑮𝑶𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝑻𝑶 𝑺𝑻𝑶𝑷 𝑴𝑬?x

└────────────────────┘
┌───┐

x

└───┘

═══════════════════════════════════════
    text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text
    text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text
avior.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

i'm not capable of coming out alive

Postby avior. » Wed Mar 20, 2019 11:50 am

𝑰 𝑮𝑶𝑻 𝑨 𝑩𝑨𝑺𝑬𝑩𝑨𝑳𝑳 𝑩𝑨𝑻
━━━ 𝑩𝑬𝑺𝑰𝑫𝑬 𝑴𝒀 𝑩𝑬𝑫

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

name: morgan thomas gender: female age: nineteen sexuality: bisexual
height: 5'9 build: lean, toned theme song: it's alright // mother mother

bio: morgan is almost unfairly smart and has been since she was a little kid.
she can fix almost anything you throw at her and likes nothing more than
to play around with some machinery or device. she's too solitary for her own
good, however, and has almost no emotional intelligence whatsoever. she
much prefers the company of wires and robotics to real people. as it is, the
only communication she ever gets is talking to herself when things are quiet,
as they usually are for her. when other people are in her presence, she tends
to not say anything unless she's spoken to first, meaning she can and will easily
go several hours to a day or two without saying a word to anyone. she's calm
and level-headed, always apathetic and impossible to frazzle or unsettle. she
gives off the appearance of being in complete control at all times, which
probably plays in to the fact that she fears losing her grip on a situation more
than almost anything else. morgan gives off a facade of cool indifference and
pride, leading most to think she doesn't really care. that's far from the truth,
she easily empathizes and sympathizes with others, she's just lost her touch
with emotions and doesn't know how to properly express them, to herself
or anyone else. if you were to ask her, she'd say she never get lonely, but
that theory is up for debate.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
𝑻𝑶 𝑭𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻 𝑶𝑭𝑭 𝑾𝑯𝑨𝑻'𝑺

𝑰𝑵𝑺𝑰𝑫𝑬 𝑴𝒀 𝑯𝑬𝑨𝑫 ━━

with her genius, one would've expected morgan to fly through school ahead
of everyone else, but in reality she failed miserably several times over and
could be considered a major problem child. this had nothing to do with her
smarts- she just couldn't care less about the teachers, the students, or the class
work, and just seemed to think everything was below her. with a toxic home
life, morgan was reserved since childhood, leading to often being bullied by one
other child in particular. finally, in ninth grade, morgan put together a robot
for a school science fair, but included some special programming of her own-
when her target showed up, it attacked him. it was meant to be harmless, but
somewhere in her coding there was a glitch, and the machine severely injured
the boy before moving on and attacking several other innocent bystanders.
morgan managed to shut it off before fleeing the scene, not daring to risk
the consequences. she managed to find her way to a station and got on board
a small, docked cargo ship, where she got into its coding and reprogrammed it
for herself. then she escaped earth's orbit, still acting on her drive to flee.
after that, it was an easy decision for her- there was nothing for her to go
back to, and now she had a ship of her own and a whole universe to explore.
avior.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⟶ the ghost of us can linger here

Postby avior. » Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:34 am

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
x𝑰𝑻 𝑮𝑨𝒁𝑬𝑺 𝑩𝑨𝑪𝑲, 𝑨𝑵𝑫 𝑺𝑰𝑵𝑮𝑺 𝑻𝑶 𝑴𝑬
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
█ ↙ ██
█ ↙ ██
█ ↙ ██
█ ↙ ██
█ ↙ ██
█ ↙ ██
█ ↙ ██
█ ↙ ██
█ ↙ ██
█ ↙ ██
█ ↙ ██
█ ↙ ██
█ ↙ ██
█ ↙ ██
█ ↙ ██
𝑰 𝑲𝑵𝑶𝑾 𝑴𝒀 𝑳𝑶𝑽𝑬 𝑪𝑨𝑵 𝑩𝑬
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
( 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑲𝑰𝑳𝑳𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝑲𝑰𝑵𝑫 !!! )

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text
text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text
avior.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me