Timoria’s Rp Characters

A place to store your roleplay character information.

Timoria’s Rp Characters

Postby Timoria » Sat Apr 28, 2018 1:38 pm

At first they will be copy pastes. I will organize everything later

Code: Select all
[img].[/img]
《Name》
〜『』
《Nickname》
〜『』
《Gender》
〜『』
《Age》
〜『』
《Height》
〜『』
《Personality》
〜『』
《Abilities》
〜『』
《History》
〜『』
《Fandom》
〜『』
《OC or Cannon》
〜『』

To do:
Make own character sheet design
Flesh out older/impulse characters
Make link list
Organize stuff (make it look decent)
Don’t forget Leviamon~ Or zorua
Remove signatures later
(о´∀`о)

For Lurkers:
-You can use any of these characters but you need to pm me a link to your form or a link to the rp you use it in, no matter the website. Giving me credit would be appreciated. You can discuss price in pms
-You can use my form anywhere and I don’t need you to send me anything or credit me.
Last edited by Timoria on Sun Sep 06, 2020 4:04 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Timoria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Timoria’s Rp Characters

Postby Timoria » Sat Apr 28, 2018 1:41 pm

Timoria wrote:Name: Kenta Hachken
Species: Human
Orientation: straight
Crush:
Lover:
Spouse:
Kids:
Family: (Missing) Grandfather

Other: Uses magnetic black cubes, each about the size of regular board game dice, to defend himself. By using the cubes' magnetic properties Kenta is able to make them float and move. The cubes are usually floating in a loose swarm around or behind him. Alone they are useless but they connect together to form many things including walls, armor, steps, swords, etc. He controls his hundreds of cubes using his red gloves. Each glove uses a small magnetic field to control the black cubes. Kenta just calls the little magnets Cubes.

Personality: Kenta tends to be loud and happy all the time. He is a little egotistical, but he can find some form of fun in every situation. As a result he loves making friends. Kenta is basically an out-of-place ray of sunshine. Unfortunately he was never much of a sports guy and, honestly, isn't that tough. What he lacks in brawn, however, he makes up for in brains. He's like a clever little fox and is great at improvising.

History: Kenta's mother died when he was born and his father left him but luckily his grandfather filled the hole his parents left. He learned a lot from traveling with his grandfather around the world. Together they had worked to make the Cubes. One day the two of them were in an old, run down town looking for metals that would make the Cubes stronger. Kenta had went into one store filled with weeds and bugs while his grandfather went into a collapsed house. When Kenta came back empty handed he realized his grandfather was no where to be found. Years later he became a wandering hit-man looking for money. Yet for some weird reason he stayed as happy as can be.

Theme song: uhhhhh I don't know yet I'll look XD

Looks/image: Has white, short, and messy hair along with a plain black baseball cap. He has blue eyes, pale skin, and also wears a red scarf wherever he goes. Has a dull light brown leather jacket, black pants, and black shoes. His red gloves and jacket both have a blue power sign on them. (Like one you would see on a game console)

Aww it’s my first char, how cute. Moving on〜
Timoria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Timoria » Sat Apr 28, 2018 1:47 pm

Timoria wrote:Name: Sethinal

Species: Dinosaur

Breed/Type: Armodrasaur (I don't even know...)

Specialties: Has very thick, strong, and spikey armor. Even though his armor makes him slow it also makes him easily be able to take almost any attack. He mostly uses his spiked tail to attack but could easily crush any small dinosaur or dragon by just stomping on them.

Clan: The Unforgiving (I love that name btw but I don't know why XD)

Picture/description: Ok so Sethinal is basically an armadillo lizard just a lot bigger. ImageHe is very tall and very big, probably one of the biggest dinosaurs in the clan. He is a gold yellow color and his tail is especially spikey. His eyes are red and he has a triangular shaped head. He will usually be sleeping in his huge den that is very dark and hard to see in.

personality:Sethinal is a lazy, grumpy, and cruel dinosaur. He almost never does anything unless you specifically tell him to or he finds it interesting. He spends most of his time sleeping in his den, and hates it when others wake him. He isn't very nice to his own clan but leaves no mercy for dragons. He does obey the alpha but usually does not listen to anyone else. He isn't any nicer to younger dinosaurs either. Luckily he is easily angered and will take his anger out on anything, making him easily manipulated.

kin: None

crush:None

history: He was in the Unforgiving since the beginning and does remember a lot from when he had to constantly fight the dragons. He used to steal many eggs from the dragons, so many remember him for destroying their homes.

other: He does roll into a ball occasionally to get around faster and to get better protection. His weak point is his stomach, but good luck flipping over the huge beast. Again, he is VERY slow unless he rolls into a ball, but that doesn't make him go too much faster.

Strongest Pokemon and Strongest Digimon

Stats-Wise

http://elsword.koggames.com/
Timoria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Timoria » Sat Apr 28, 2018 1:51 pm

Timoria wrote:Name: Captain Ken
Team:
1.Quarter Master or Slice //Male -- Gallade Item: Galladite
Moves: Teleport / Psycho Cut / Brick Break / Shadow Sneak
2.Theif or Katz//Female -- Liepard. Item: None
Moves: Sand Attack / Embargo / Shadow Ball / Double Team
3.BoatSwain or Perry //Male -- Chatot. Item: None
Moves: Uproar / Sing / Mirror Move / Rain Dance
4.Master Striker or Weasel//Male -- Weavile. Item: Silk Scarf
Moves: Quick Attack / Low Kick / X-Scissor / Dark Pulse
5.Striker or Sandy Scallywag //Male -- Krokorok Item: Black Glasses
Moves: Crunch / Dig / Sand Tomb / Foul Play
6.Master Gunner or Cannons //Male -- Wartortle Item: Eviolite (Also third in command)
Moves: Mist / Rapid Spin / Skull Bash / Hydro Pump

Personality: He believes he is a pirate to the bitter end and will take on all challenges. Ken fears nothing, or so he says, and is very confident in himself and his Pokemon. While he may rush into things without thinking once in a fight those gears in his mind start to turn and he can think up very clever strategies. He loves the water and treasure and capturing legendaries is the best way to get money in his opinion. He hunts down the legendary Pokemon in order to sell them to the highest bidder while making a name for himself in the process. Of course fighting legendaries isn't easy but he has infinite trust in his team of PokePirates. He likes to link moves, or use two or more moves at once, to make moves super strong and help him complete his tasks. The Pokemon he plans to capture and keep for himself is Kyogre, he plans to catch it one day no matter how strong it is.
Notes for clarity: The pointed ears are not there, the sharp canines are not there, the chest is not there, the sword is fake. Don't want people thinking he's a monster, the picture isn't perfect. :thumbup:

-

Basically Female, inexperienced version of Ken

Timoria wrote:
Name: Shina Whistle

Personality: Shina is a fun loving, self proclaimed pirate who loves Pokémon. She is very energetic and is usually the loudest person in the room. Most people who know her would describe her as obnoxious but caring and loyal. Shina can be a bit of a clutz at times but she always knows how to make someone smile.

Love life:None
Sexuality: Bi
Pokémon:
Honedge: Iron defense; Flash Cannon; shadow sneak

Wartortle: Skull bash; Mist; rapid spin; water gun

Chatot: Uproar; Sing; Mirror Move; Rain Dance
Last edited by Timoria on Sat Apr 28, 2018 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Stats-Wise

Timoria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Timoria » Sat Apr 28, 2018 1:54 pm

Timoria wrote:[center]Base info:
Name: Sentinal
Image OR description: [removed]
Element:Earth
Mate:None
Other family members:They all live where Sentinal himself used to live. A forest quite faraway.

Other info: He is the king of the land itself many creatures even live on him, including dragons. He blends into the environment quite poorly, since it is a desert, but anything living on him would think it a forest. The canyon where he usually sleeps is basically a forest with him inside. When he moves a whole ecosystem goes with him so most of the time he is asleep and not moving or is moving very slowly. He may be very big but he is slow, blind, old, and very weak to fire. While he can sense the things that disturb the earth it is a lot harder to do when something is flying.
Friends:All of his clan mates.
Personality:A calm and wise old dragon. He is so big that there is usually a specific place where you can find his head to talk to him. He will protect his allies with his life if the need arises however.
Crush:not a one

(Sweet lord I am sorry the image is so big XD. It gets the point across though no? lol)
Last edited by WolfTales on Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: copyright infringement
Timoria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Timoria » Sat Apr 28, 2018 1:58 pm

Timoria wrote:

Vivien

Adult

Male

Type: Ghost/mist dragon

Personality:
Vivien is a very mysterious dragon who will hang about with other dragons and start friendly conversation. He tends to be very relaxed at all times and has a soothing tone of voice. Vivien does like to sneak up on others sometimes and can even be quite the trickster but he is mostly gentle and kind. He has a lot of mysteries surrounding his very existence and he tends to tease others with it and gives very roundabout answers to any questions. All around a friendly, teasing, and a bit cunning of a dragon.

History:
Though he would never tell anyone, Vivien has always been the way he was for as long as he could remember. So while most would call him a ghost, he doesn't think he actually is one. As far as he knows he opened his eyes and saw a forest, the place he was born, and he was just the way he was now, just a bit smaller. He used to just wander aimlessly but now finds that he can easily spy on humans with his ability to seemingly fade in and out of existence.

Kin:None that he is aware of

Other:
Well first don't let the picture fool you he is an average size dragon. Can be very transparent at times and can turn completely invisible, but it takes a lot of focus so his invisibility only lasts for a very short time. He can change the temperature around him, but he can only really make it cold. One more thing I should mention he doesn't phase through things so, yeah he can touch and pick up things.

(I was so close to not using this dragon that I really don't mind if you don't like it I will just use the other dragon I was thinking of.)

(Note for self: the picture is of tht purple dragon from old pc. Probably not official art, you should double check.)

Stats-Wise

Timoria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Sandstorm Variants

Postby Timoria » Sat Apr 28, 2018 2:06 pm

Timoria wrote: Not Official. (Sandstorm sleepyracoon)

Name
Sandstorm

Species
Dragon

Breed/Type
Sand Wraith

Specialties
Can control wind and sand/dirt to create storms full of debris and can still whip sharp blades of wind. At full strength he can make sandstorms and sand tornadoes, which is where he gets the name from.

Clan
The Great Wings

Rank
Lead Scout

Picture/description
He is a bit small for a dragon and while he can fly he prefers to stay on the ground and climb to where he wants to go. In most cases he would even decide to run on his feet than take to the sky. When he stands on his back legs sometimes he still has to look up to see another dragon's face. In any forest environment he has easy camouflage to help him keep an eye on others.

personality
He has a very sour attitude towards everyone he meets but shows respect when needed. He is quick to anger and quick to confront anyone even those of higher rank. He is hard-headed and doesn't ever back down from a challenge. He is not at all happy when people make comments on his size either. Sometimes he also switches into a very grumpy attitude on random and is then very hard to talk to. He isn't very buddy-buddy with his clan mates.

kin
None

crush
None

history
At first Sandstorm was just a loner who just watched the dragons and dinosaurs do as they wanted. He didn't interact with anyone until he started having trouble finding food, so he joined the closest clan to his old den to get more food. He had planned to leave after he had stayed for a little while but ended up staying permanently for a reason that he will never say.

other
Sandstorm actually loves to dig and he can do it very fast, it is a great way for him to make a unexpected getaway. He has 3 gill-like slits in the sides of his neck and he uses them to take in lots of air to then blast our of his mouth, and he uses them as an alternative place to breathe normally while digging.

Name: Sandstorm

Clan: None (loner though might join stone clan later)

Cush: none atm

Mate: none atm

Personality: He has a very sour attitude towards everyone he meets but shows respect when needed. He is quick to anger and quick to confront anyone even those of more strength. He is hard-headed and doesn't ever back down from a challenge. He is not at all happy when people make comments on his size either. Sometimes he also switches into a very grumpy attitude on random and is then very hard to talk to. Though he can fly he would rather run to his destination and climb things to get a better view.

History: Sandstorm was born alone and raised himself alone. He doesn't mind it much but it is definitely why he has such a mean attitude. He was going to join the stone clan so he could get more food, but his lack of size (he is so small for a dragon standing on his back legs sometimes he still has to look up to see another dragon's face,) made them turn him away

Special abilities:Can control sand/dirt to create storms full of debris. At full strength he can make sandstorms and sand tornadoes, which is where he gets the name from. He also loves digging

Other: "I make up my own realities"
Picture/Description:
Last edited by Timoria on Sat Apr 28, 2018 2:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Stats-Wise

Timoria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Timoria » Sat Apr 28, 2018 2:10 pm

Timoria wrote:Image (From Pandora Hearts, credit where due)
Name:Allen Gears
Crush: none atm
Personality: Allen is a trickster through and through. He loves deceiving others to get what he wants and hates it when he loses. He has a tendency to act nice when he first meets new people before eventually betraying them in some way. He is overconfident and can sometimes be very short tempered. He is the definition of a wolf in sheep's clothing.
Pro's:He is a great actor. He has quite a few evil Digimon on his side(if that's ok)
Flaws: He can't swim, is a bit too overconfident, tends to get himself in trouble once he reveals his true nature.
Appearance:^Have a look up there^
Partner: Dex (Gaomon)
Digital World Experience:One day while taking a walk to his favorite park a portal just opened up and a Digimon snatched him. When he woke up Dex was there looking down at him. They quickly realized they could help each other and Dex handed Allen a dead digivice. It lit up the second he touched it and the duo went on to gather up some allies.
Backstory: Before getting basically kidnapped Allen's life was pretty boring. It was the same thing everyday, get up go to school, go home, sleep, repeat. Sure he had some fun messing with kids and teachers at school but that soon became boring routine too. When he met Dex he was told that Dex wanted to be the ruler of the digital world. What better way to cure boredom than become king of a whole new world?

Image (Gif by Megadeoxys on photobucket~)

Species: Gaomon (ZeedGarurumon Line) (Ok now my second thoughts are having second thoughts but I'm not changing it after this I swear lol) http://digimon.wikia.com/wiki/Gaogamon_(Next)#Gaogamon
Nickname: Dex
Personality: Just as overconfident as his partner but he doesn't like going with the whole deceiving others route. (He personally thinks it's weak and cowardly) He is brave and takes on any fight no matter the opponent.
Pro's:A great digger and is really good at surviving in the wild.
Flaws: Is actually scared of the dark and also can't swim.
Usual form: Rookie Form
Partner: Allen Gears
Protagonist or Antagonist: Antagonist
Backstory: Always made fun of for being different he wanted to be the best and make everyone regret even looking at him wrong. When he learned about the powers humans could give him he spent years searching for both a digivice and a human that could use it. Dex had actually found quite a few humans but each had turned out failures. Either they didn't want to help him with his plan or the digivice didn't respond to them.

Stats-Wise

Timoria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Timoria » Sat Apr 28, 2018 2:14 pm

Timoria wrote:Name:Seth Anderson
Appearance:Image (Not mine. From Gaia Online)
Pokemon type specialty:Bug
(Up to 3)Pokemon in order of use:
Yanma
Joltik
Skorupi
Personality:He's shy and barely talks because of all the bullying when he was younger. He'd rather talk with his Pokemon than deal with human interaction. It makes him seem cold when he's forced to talk with someone and he ends conversations as quickly as possible, no matter how abrupt.
Crush:None
Other: His Pokemon all stay out of their pokeballs and instead cling to Seth. His yanma can be found on his head, Joltik usually on one of his arms, and skorupi on his back.

Will fix later

Stats-Wise

Timoria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Timoria » Sat Apr 28, 2018 2:17 pm

Timoria wrote:(I can't for the life of me find the owner of this pic so credits where due)
[lol what pic]

Gater and Crook

Profile:

Genders:Both Male
Team: Both Maleficent

Personalities: They are both almost complete copies of each other when it comes to how they act. They are arrogant, rash, stubborn, rude, and strong Pokemon. The two could be considered the definition of brains over brains however. They aren't smart. They act like twin brothers even though they are neither twins nor brothers. They always agree and support each other no matter what. Crook thinks of himself as the cool one and Gater thinks of himself as the tough one.

History: They met when they were still a Totodile and a Sandile and immediately became friends. They ran away from both their homes so they could be best friends forever. They have been through a lot and even though they technically are not brothers, they might as well be. Why join Maleficent? Well, it was the first group they happened to meet.

Moveset Crook: Sand Tomb ; Payback ; Dig ; Dragon Tail
Moveset Gater: Dig, Hydro Pump, Dragon Pulse, Icy Wind
(Just in case: Gater is the Feraligtr and Crook is the Krookodile :thumbup: )

Timoria wrote:[supposedly[/img][/center]
(I have searched forever looking for the owner of this pic and now, I'm pretty sure I've found the original>https://m.imgur.com/GxEk974)
name:Gate

species:Feraligatr

side:Evil

level:77

ability:Sheer Force

move set: Scald, Ice Beam, Hyper Beam, Focus Blast

current rank:Attacker

rank wanted:Defender

personality: Gate shares an almost identical personality with Crook. Gate is arrogant, stubborn, rude, and rash just like his brother. He likes to think he is the toughest Pokémon around and takes on fights with anyone. The thought of losing would never cross his mind no matter what he was facing. The few times that he really did lose a fight were all "flukes" according to Gate. In reality Gate and his brother, Crook, are the definition of brawns over brains. They may be strong but they are not very smart. This causes the both of them to be the starters of a lot of trouble.

short desc: A fairly average looking feraligator with big muscles and a nasty attitude.

crush:

mate:none

theme song: [url][/url]

kin:Not brothers by blood, but Crook is basically his brother

history: Gate grew up with Crook when they were a totodile and a sandile. They both grew up not knowing their families and they only had each other; which was completely okay with them. When they had grown up they joined the evil side because it was most convenient at the time. They both wanted to be defenders because they were a little lazy and didn't want to do as much. However, whenever they defend their own territory they end up destroying more of their own home than enemies do. This recklessness was better suited for attacking so that is the position they got.

anything i missed:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

name:Crook

species:Krookodile

side:Evil

level:76

ability: Anger Point

move set:Power Trip, Counter, Stone Edge, Bulldoze

current rank:Attacker

rank wanted:Defender

personality:(a lot of it is the same as Gate's) Crook shares an almost identical personality with Gate. Crook is arrogant, stubborn, rude, and rash just like his brother. Crook likes to think he is the coolest Pokémon around and loves to brag. Crook tries to be the center of attention no matter what and makes many decisions between the two of them. In reality Gate and his brother, Crook, are the definition of brawns over brains. They may be strong but they are not very smart. This causes the both of them to be the starters of a lot of trouble.

short desc:Pretty normal Krookodile. Is also a bit on the buff side.

crush:none

mate:none

theme song: nope

kin:Basically Gate

history:(Exactly the same as Gate's)

anything i missed: old characters yey

Keywords:Gotta catch em all
Last edited by Timoria on Sun Apr 29, 2018 1:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Stats-Wise

Timoria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me