Timoria’s Rp Characters

A place to store your roleplay character information.

Re: Timoria’s Rp Characters

Postby Timoria » Fri Oct 13, 2023 4:28 pm

WIP

Timoria wrote:
Name - Byte
Age - 300+
Gender - Male
Reality of Origin - Destiny
History - Byte is a Ghost corrupted by the darkness, more specifically he has been enveloped by the elemental manifestation, stasis. A power which saps away warmth, returning everything to motionless entropy and encased in dark ice. Having given up on finding his “chosen one” he had devoted himself to studying the many alien races who threatened humanity.
Unfortunately, during one particular excursion, he was abandoned in the cold tundras of Europa. There, he was exposed to the powers of stasis, an elemental manifestation of darkness. In a desperate bid to gain power and seem more useful, he accepted the darkness and let it combine with his light. A power that used to bring a sense of hope to whomever it touched now feels truly cold and foreboding.

Personality - While supposedly an A.I., Byte acts much more human than computer. He tries to come off as a superior being. He likes to make snarky comments and only provides blunt criticism. However, deep down Byte would like nothing more than to be useful and after being abandoned that ‘want’ has turned into more of a desperation. He tries to hide these desires under a facade of arrogance and grandeur. Like a small animal trying to make itself look bigger than it is. Still, some keen-eyed folk will be quick to notice how determined he is to stick around others and shy away from direct confrontation.

Abilities - Byte isn’t much of a fighter. Byte is an A.I. that excels at swiftly gathering and storing information. He is highly intelligent and also has a knack for social engineering and the manipulation of others. His stasis saps away warmth and encases things in dark ice. However, without a ‘partner’ he can’t use stasis effectively.
Timoria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me