[ `✧ -- i bloom just for you.

A place to store your roleplay character information.

[ `✧ -- 50. look at you kids, you know you're the coolest.

Postby deftonesly » Fri Jul 20, 2018 2:58 pm

━ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━
    name : hailpaw ⇢ hailstrike.
    hail, for her coat, which reminded her parents of the sky before a hailstorm.
    paw, for it is the standard suffix of all apprentices until they become warriors.
    strike, for her quickness on the battlefield and fighting prowess.
    appearance : hailpaw is a wiry gray tabby with white patches, a pink nose, and golden eyes.
    scent : she smells of woodland berries and a hint of lemon.

personality : hailpaw is . . . confident, courageous, passionate, earnest ; stubborn, impersonal, overachiever ; naive, impatient, bossy, pushy.
    hailpaw bravely looks danger in the eye and stands up to any threat! she will defend her friends and family to the grave, and it's very difficult to stamp out her spirit. she always seems to have boundless energy, ready to take any task head-on. to call her lazy would be a massive insult. the gray-and-white tabby genuinely means well, even if she comes across a bit too strong at times. she really believes that her actions are for the greater good; if she didn't, she would abandon the practice right away. however, it can be difficult to sway her once her mind is set. it can also be hard for the apprentice to let go of nagging thoughts, and for her to accept that she's wrong. she prefers for other cats to be able to keep up with her, and when they can't, she leaves them behind. even with some of her closest family members, although she loves them dearly, she would choose to push forward on her own if she had to choose between doing that and settling down. it would take somebody veeeeeery special to make her slow down and wait. hailpaw wants to be the best that she can be, so she's usually the first to volunteer to any task, no matter how undesirable. the she-cat can be pretty competitive with these tasks and can get butthurt and resentful if she doesn't get as far as she hoped. she's so trusting and eager to help that she's very susceptible to falling into traps. the molly may be tricked easily, provided the lure is just right. she moves at a very fast pace with most aspects of her character. if someone isn't able to keep up, or if they can't accomplish a task the way she wants, she'll get frustrated and give up on them easily. she can be a bit like a steamroller in that sense, and almost always ends up doing things herself. her presence is very strong, and although she means well, she will often come on too strong. hailpaw also tends to order others around, which may result in knocking heads with other cats.
    likes : water, rain, exploring, climbing trees, fishing, training, sparring, being the best.
    dislikes : cats who are lazy/slow, cats who are clingy, the smell of herbs, being forced to sit still, being wrong.

sexuality : hailpaw is bisexual, male leaning.
    attracted to : *insert name(s) here*.
    crushing : she currently isn't crushing on anyone! pm me if interested.
    mate and kits : sure, in the future!
    preferences : handsome, dark-haired, the quiet types.

history : hailkit was born alongside her sibling _kit six moons ago, to parents silvermist and timberclaw (npc). one day around three moons after hailkit entered the world, she found herself unable to wake silvermist, despite frivolous yapping and digging and crying. timberclaw seemed to hardly be able to choke out a word as he nudged his children onto their paws and urged them out of the den. hailkit's last glimpse of her beloved mother was of her lying peacefully in the snow, the wind already picking up to shield her vision from the sight of silvermist's body. by this time, hailkit and _kit’s weaning stage had long passed, but they still relied heavily on their mother for warmth, encouragement, guidance, and love. after this, timberclaw devoted as much of his time as possible to telling stories to his kits. they were mostly stories that he'd invented, and now they all revolved around silvermist. he used her image to inspire the kits with visions of the future, and urged them to keep their heads high. he was also more lenient with them, and allowed them to explore and meet other kits, which was something that silvermist had not permitted them to do in her protectiveness.
    indent upon being made an apprentice with her sister, hailpaw took to the water immediately. she felt a rush of excitement the first time she plunged into a warm stream and is so, so eager to keep training and discover herself! hailpaw believes with all her heart that her mother, silvermist, is standing at her side to experience her apprenticeship with her.
Last edited by deftonesly on Thu Apr 16, 2020 10:09 am, edited 4 times in total.
deftonesly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ `✧ -- 51. baby, don't go breaking my heart.

Postby deftonesly » Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:03 am

name : fumblepaw ⇢ fumblefoot.
    fumble, for his strange gait and speech.
    paw, for it is the standard suffix of all apprentices until they become warriors.
    foot, for his funny way of walking and big feet.
    appearance : fumblepaw is a large orange tabby tomcat with soft, medium-length fur. he has massive paws that he often trips over, a thick furry tail, and amber eyes.
    scent : he smells of tree sap and dew.

personality : fumblepaw is . . . talkative, perky, loving ; absent-minded, blunt ; snarky, dumb, dense.
    likes : his dad, training, long walks, playing in leaf piles, leaf-fall, cold weather, making friends, bugs.
    dislikes : tripping, stuttering, embarrassing himself, being laughed at, disappointing his dad or mentor.

sexuality : fumblepaw is bi-curious, so far female leaning.
    crushing : he currently isn't crushing on anybody! pm me!
    mate and kits : yes for sure when he's older!
    preferences : pretty eyes, a sense of humor, doesn't think he's weird, someone he can be himself around.

history : fumblekit was born to tangletuft and fallenwing alongside mousekit, larkkit, and waspkit. he grew up being the runt, fumbling around a lot, which was/is true to his namesake. fallenwing caught whitecough and it passed along to her kits; the only one left unaffected was fumblekit due to the fact that he was in the medicine cat den for an infection. mousekit and waspkit died first and larkkit followed suit not long after. fallenwing blamed herself and ultimately lost the fight against whitecough due to her emotional state. tangletuft took over the care of his only kit, holding onto the memory of his mate and other kittens. indent fumblepaw was saddened and alone for a while, but starting his new life as an apprentice has made him return to his usual perky and fumbly state. he has been given _ as a mentor.
Last edited by deftonesly on Thu Apr 16, 2020 10:10 am, edited 17 times in total.
deftonesly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ `✧ -- 52. look at the fire and think of me.

Postby deftonesly » Sun Jul 22, 2018 3:28 am

name : flickerfoot.
    flicker, for the splashes of orange on her coat, which reminded her mother of the flickering flames of a fire.
    foot, for her swift, deft paws.
    appearance : flickerfoot is a tall, wiry, and angular calico she-cat with large fur-tipped ears and green eyes.
    scent : her fragrance is of burning leaves and cinders.

personality : flickerfoot is . . . hardworking, earnest, motivated, energetic, witty ; curious, honest, sarcastic, disobedient ; impatient, naive, challenging.
    flickerfoot is very grounded in her own self-image. she is open about how she feels and what she believes, as she is in touch with her emotions. the calico’s intentions are almost always good. not only this, but she works relentlessly to complete tasks, and never seems to struggle with staying motivated. flickerfoot is high-energy. she’s often on top of tasks and is one of the first to rise in the morning. although her honesty can sometimes be a good thing, it also has a tendency to get in the way. flickerfoot’s tongue can be sharp. most of the time she just likes to flex her wit, but if there is a serious disagreement with another cat, you wouldn’t want it to be you. if her mind is set, not even authority could come in between her and her goal. consequences don’t always occur to her until it’s too late. if flickerfoot has to wait too long for an outcome, she may become frustrated and will push for a result herself. however, the angular warrior’s impatience only manifests aggressively when she is at her worst. otherwise, she’s incredibly trustful of her clanmates, almost to the point of being too trusting. her desire to see the best in everyone tends to get in the way, as she lets her guard down far too easily. even worse, it’s difficult to change her mind, making it hard to reason with her. this has the potential to put herself and her clanmates in danger.
    likes : running, hunting, hanging out with friends, good jokes, leaf-fall and its colors, exploring, winning.
    dislikes : having to wait, herbs, water, disloyalty, betrayal.

sexuality : flickerfoot is homosexual.
    mate and kits : maaaayybbbeee?
    preferences : tall, sleek, pretty, nice eyes, a great personality, likes to race, someone she can have fun with.

history : flickerfoot was born into the clan during mid leaf-fall, the first of swallowgaze’s two beautiful kits. flickerkit was named after the splashes of orange on her coat, which reminded her mother of the flickering flames of a fire. her brother had the same pelt, and was named koikit. when koikit was born, he was already very sick; the medicine cat was visiting the nursery constantly to assist him. since this was all that flickerkit knew, she never had too many doubts or complaints, although she figured it would be nice if her mother paid her some attention every once in awhile. for the first moon or so of her life, she lived in sort of a bubble, struggling to entertain herself with her limited space in the nursery. koikit passed away not long after leaf-bare settled in. for the first time in flickerkit’s life, she was allowed to leave the nursery. she was lost for the most part and stuck close to her mother, but swallowgaze had become so grief-stricken by the passing of koikit that she could never seem to muster the energy to care for her daughter properly. while this should have devastated flickerkit, she found that it was no different than from when koikit had been alive, only now she had permission to explore camp. besides, the little calico was far more interested in what her other clanmates had to offer than her bitter mother, who only served as a painful reminder now. she was a very independent kit. much to the disapproval of many older clanmates, swallowgaze never seemed to keep an eye on flickerkit, so she became a social butterfly, as bold as they come. by the time she became an apprentice, flickerkit felt as if she had befriended most everyone she could.
    indent being able to move out of the nursery, away from swallowgaze, was one of the most liberating moments of flicker’s life. now flickerpaw, she was eager to move forward with her life, determined to not look back. she was assigned to a loud gray tomcat named claypelt. at first, they worked together seamlessly. claypelt understood his apprentice’s need to move forward and supported her enthusiasm, even matching it in order to encourage her. flickerpaw worked incredibly hard for claypelt in return. they were a powerful duo and trained for many moons. as flickerpaw grew stronger, she also grew bolder. so bold, in fact, that she hardly noticed when claypelt began to change. the change was slow and gradual, so it took quite a while for flickerpaw to notice it. claypelt was growing more and more tired; his voice lost its boom, there was no longer a skip in his step. when flickerpaw finally did notice, she confronted her mentor instantly. he assured her that everything was okay, but towards the end of her apprenticeship, he began to periodically ask other warriors to train her. flickerpaw, in denial, swallowed her frustrations at being handed off to other mentors for training, believing that he knew what he was doing. she was seeing him even less than ever before, but she still had been given no explanation as to why he was acting so strange.
    indent finally, it was time for flickerpaw to be made a warrior, and she was given the name flickerfoot for her swift, deft paws. claypelt made an appearance for her ceremony and heartily congratulated her, but flickerfoot still felt hurt. she wanted answers. her vigil was just as stiff and lonesome as she’d expected it to be. however, not long into the night, she happened to notice a familiar, large shape slinking out of the warriors’ den. flickerfoot watched with puzzlement as the figure crept along the outskirts of the camp. when it reached the entrance, it hesitated, and then was gone. flickerfoot didn’t feel sleepy for the rest of the night. when a warrior came to tell her that she could rest, she instead requested a quick walk through the forest and took off as quickly as she could. she followed claypelt’s scent trail all the way to the edge of the territory. she found him waiting for her. flickerfoot hardly had to ask before claypelt began to explain. for the past many moons, he had been sneaking out almost nightly in order to see a lone she-cat. being active all night and all day had gradually taken a physical toll on claypelt, which he never meant to interfere with training, as he shamefully admitted to his former apprentice. however, he had recently learned that the she-cat was expecting kits, and so the forbidden couple had decided to leave the area together to raise their family away from scrutiny. flickerfoot was devastated to hear this, and she lashed out at him for the first time in her life. claypelt took it in full stride and never attempted to refute her anger. when she was done, claypelt recalled their training, reminding the wiry calico once again of his pride and faith in her abilities. he admitted that he had waited so long to leave the clans because he wanted to see her blossom into a warrior before he departed. with that, claypelt bid flickerfoot a regretful farewell and crossed the border into unknown territory. flickerfoot watched as he was joined by a cream tabby, who she hadn’t noticed before, and together the two bounded away until she could no longer see them. it was a while before flickerfoot, exhausted, finally headed back to camp to report what had happened; she sometimes dwells on the event even today.
Last edited by deftonesly on Fri Feb 08, 2019 3:00 pm, edited 4 times in total.
deftonesly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ `✧ -- 53. i need something to rely on.

Postby deftonesly » Fri Jul 27, 2018 4:52 am

name : klaus (pronounced "klows").
    meaning, victory of the people.
    appearance : klaus is a tall, nimble wolf with sharp features, a light gray coat, and piercing dull yellow eyes. overall, the alpha male has a slender build with an abnormally long set of legs and a lengthy, crooked muzzle. his face is very masculine with strong, prominent eyebrows that sit low and protrude from his face. his fur is relatively short over his entire body with the exception of his cheek, tail, and neck where it is thicker and longer in length. klaus' face is nearly always flat and blank, so the only true expression you will get out of him is a look of dissatisfaction or mild irritation. he carries himself in a formal manner: eyes half-lidded, head cocked at an angle, and movements confident and precise. there’s a burning, intimidating presence about klaus that commands respect and reverence. his voice is very low and deep; well controlled and pleasant to the ear. klaus also carries a few scars from his days as alpha, and his right ear sports a nick.
    scent : his scent is an ozone-like tang of cold or wet rock.

personality : klaus is . . . efficient, intelligent, strategical, strong-willed ; ambitious, cold, unrelenting, highly self-confident, honest ; stoic, prideful, arrogant, private.
    deeply dedicated to his role as alpha male, the safety and happiness of his pack is klaus' top priority, as well as maintaining its respect and reverence amongst the other packs in the domain: the pack of whispering night and the pack of roaring river. when a goal has been set, achieving maximum productivity with minimal wasted effort spent is of the greatest importance. klaus is not the kind of wolf that will accept incompetence of any kind from his wolves. laziness gets rooted out simply by him being present. hailed as a strategical genius, klaus prefers to rely on the mind rather than brawn and is especially talented in handling any crisis and and navigating through individual challenges in order to achieve a bigger goal. he will examine all angles and is the kind of wolf that will drive the discussion forward with solutions. although a thinker, he isn't afraid to fight. in face of an adversary, klaus will neither bend or break for he wishes his wolves to see that he cannot and will not be cowed. with a rational approach to just about everything he does, it’s no surprise that klaus distances himself from expressing his emotions. after all, public displays of emotion are displays of weakness in his eyes. he's the kind of wolf that rules his pack with an iron fist. efficiency and rationalism above all else can make him insensitive and cold in pursuing his goals, especially in his duty as alpha. klaus sees no point in telling lies and will freely say what he wishes to say despite the effect it may have on others. after all, dancing around the truth is anything but productive. his rank and lineage bring him great pride, bordering on arrogance. klaus respects others with his own qualities and tends to look down scornfully upon those who don’t match up. perhaps most importantly: beneath his tough and stoic exterior, klaus hides away a profound sense of compassion for those around him and is greatly disturbed when his packmates hurt.
    likes : hunting, running with the pack, hiking, going for walks, relaxing, sunsets, eating bighorn sheep (his favorite!)
    dislikes : laziness, unnecessary fighting, complaining, hot weather, feeling like he's let his pack down, seeing someone hurt, romance (he sucks at it frankly).

sexuality : klaus is bisexual, male leaning.
    crushing : eventually _ duh.
    mate and pups : he's kind of indifferent on the subject, and has put the pack and their safety so high up on his priority list that he doesn't really consider it. yes, he'd enjoy finding love and raising children; all in due time. klaus certainly isn't rushing it.
    preferences : dark coats, high status, hardworking, loyal, kind, dignified, non-intrusive, a bit mysterious.

history : klaus came into power relatively young, but he is wise, just, and fit to lead. the former alpha male, sarugol, saw greatness in him. he has led the pack to prosperity, just as predicted, during his ruling. now it is the largest and most admired of the three forest packs.
    indent he has been head of the pack for roughly a year, and though he has established himself . . . he has yet to establish a choice of mate. a bit of a loner, klaus prefers to do things on his own, and doesn't like others messing with his alpha problems, not even his betas. he's a very closed-off type and small talk and romance bemuse him. he isn't a fan of relaxing, and loves to keep himself busy. in the wee hours of the morning, klaus is awake, keeping watch over his pack or strolling through the forest like an elegant ghost amidst the snow. last thing! klaus views most wolves as below himself, and will only see a lower-ranking wolf as anything other than a subordinate if they prove themselves to be useful, or if their loyalty is true.
Last edited by deftonesly on Mon Dec 10, 2018 6:32 pm, edited 7 times in total.
deftonesly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ `✧ -- 54. how long before i'm lost for good?

Postby deftonesly » Fri Jul 27, 2018 12:48 pm

name : magpiepaw ⇢ magpiesong.
    magpie, for her black-and-white coat.
    song, for her silver tongue.
    appearance : magpiepaw is a lean black-and-white she-cat with a long tail and icy blue eyes.
    scent : she smells of fresh grass and wildflowers.

personality : magpiepaw is . . . fast learner, genuine, hearty, loyal, dedicated ; bold, messy, hyper focused, petty ; naive, impulsive, narrow-minded, stubborn.
    from a learning perspective, magpiepaw is an excellent student. she's dedicated, focused, and quick to pick up new tricks, all with a level of enthusiasm that never seems to tire. this gives her a boost of boastful confidence. her loyalty to the clan and to her superiors is undying and absolute. magpiepaw has a tendency to view her elders as being the end-all be-all of righteousness. while this can be good, since she pays her superiors tremendous respect, she believes most of what they say and will mindlessly follow commands if she admires the commander. the black-and-white's opinions on matters may switch in an instant in order to match the opinions of someone she admires, making her inconsistent. furthermore, if she isn't sure how to assess a situation on her own, maggie may resort to direct and petty solutions, which may not be appropriate. she has no problem with jumping headfirst into conflict. since many of magpiepaw's actions and philosophies are in correlation with the cats she admires, she has a difficult time understanding her wrongdoings when she acts out of place. mixed with her stubbornness, this is a dangerous recipe for conflict. her knee-jerk reaction to many situations is to act in extremes. it also may be difficult to reason with her, as she can't imagine anything outside of her narrow mindset and intense loyalty to her clan.
    likes : hanging out with the older apprentices/warriors, her brother, training, being praised, her clan, leaf-fall.
    dislikes : getting scolded/in trouble, feeling as if she's let someone down, leaf-bare, rain/water in general.

sexuality : magpiepaw is bisexual, male leaning.
    mate and kits : sure, one day!
    preferences : shorties, kind, funny, loves to play-fight, goes on adventures with her, likes her for her.

history : magpiekit was clan-born alongside her brother, _kit, to wispsong and rowanstripe (npcs). from magpiekit’s perspective, her upbringing was mostly uneventful as she learned all about clan customs and such from wispsong and rowanstripe, and spent her days play-fighting with _kit, who was always the more reserved of the two. when rowanstripe passed from greencough during magpiekit’s fourth moon, she noticed a significant decline in wispsong’s enthusiasm. troubled, magpiekit threw herself into clan life the best she could manage as a kit, loving the busy environment far more than the nursery, which had become gloomy as wispsong mourned. most of her days were spent playing with _kit and trying to rouse a reaction out of the clan’s other members whenever she could grab their attention. she couldn’t wait until she could join the other apprentices in training.
    indent when magpiekit became an apprentice, it was clear that wispsong had been waiting for such an occasion, because she disappeared almost as soon as her children moved out of the nursery. magpiepaw was sad that she left, but didn’t feel the setback as much as her brother _paw did, looking to the future instead. with the absence of a consistent role model in her kithood, magpiepaw looks to her superiors for guidance, often shadowing them like a parrot. her behavior is often inconsistent as a result. the apprentice has only just begun to walk the long path towards becoming an individual and is striving to learn where she fits into the clan. // she is very close to her baby bro. they hang out a lot and he's her best friend.
Last edited by deftonesly on Fri Aug 11, 2023 4:41 am, edited 7 times in total.
deftonesly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ `✧ -- 55. city of stars, are you shining just for me?

Postby deftonesly » Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:48 am

name : frozenthroat.
    frozen, for his white paws and muzzle and deep blue eyes.
    throat, for he is known to be quite the sharp talker.
    appearance : frozenthroat is a stocky, thick-furred brown-and-cream tomcat with burmese influences. he has a dark brown mask across his face, ears, and tail but has white paws and a white muzzle, which streaks up between his eyes. his base color is brown, but on his belly and chest lay cream-and-white accents. large, extremely bright blue eyes are set into his wide face, accompanied by small ears, a pink nose, and long whiskers. frozenthroat has scarring on his face, shoulders, and flanks from frostheart’s attack.
    scent : he smells of spearmint and ice.

personality : frozenthroat is . . . true to values, respectful, social, talkative ; vocal, alert, practical, opinionated ; bitter, quick-tempered, confrontational.
    though he is less sociable than he was in his old clan, frozenthroat can still be talkative with clanmates that he finds comfort in. he also can be rather loud with his opinions, not afraid to share his approval or disapproval of something whether or not it has been asked for. he shows respect for his peers and sticks to what he finds important in life, believing every cat deserves the treatment their actions have earned. whenever not socializing he's actually a rather quiet cat with a resting stone face that could make anyone worry if they had pissed him off. he's very alert at all times due to the incident with his brother, and can get a little snappy if you test him. he's not afraid to call a cat out on their behavior and be bitter about events that affect him or others negatively. when frozenthroat has his temper under control, however, he is a useful and practical asset in many situations.
    likes : _ (loves), sunny spots, quiet time to reflect, fish, cold weather, snuggling, warm beds.
    dislikes : being mauled by a sibling, unnecessary violence, green-leaf.

sexuality : frozenthroat is demisexual, male leaning.
    mate and kits : he is very happy with the love of his life, _, and they hope to adopt kittens someday.
    preferences : someone who will not see him as only scars or as a spy for _clan . . . but someone who will accept him as he is.

history : frozenkit was born in a litter with one other, his brother frostpaw. even at a young age their parents put a bit of pressure on their development into the finest warriors they could be. frozenkit was a bit more social but usually stuck near his brother and tried to do things to impress or amuse him. however something that didn't amuse frostkit was the fact that frozenkit usually did not follow their parents’ wishes. he was more of a free spirit.
    indent frozenpaw grew up with his brother and in that time developed a playfully competitive relationship with him. they were rather close, good friends one would say, but as they got older frostpaw changed. frozenpaw still kept up his light-hearted attitude but he was wary of his brother's increasingly hostile behavior, not to mention his strange disappearances into the woods. their relationship became more strained and competition seemed to be taken much more seriously as their transition into warriorhood drew near.
    indent it was a normal patrol just like any other, but things turned ugly so quickly. frozenthroat was mauled and left to die by his brother in the middle of the forest, no cat nearby to witness the crime. frozenthroat was left with a battered body, but tried to force himself back to the clan where he could seek help and safety from his clanmates. little did he know he was headed for _clan territory. he doesn't remember much of what happened, other than a tomcat aiding him back to camp as he was delusional from blood loss. little did he know he had been taken in and would stay much longer than planned.
    now came the adjustment to life in a new clan, almost as if he was starting over again. cats were usually assigned to keep watch of him because there was rumor of frozenthroat being a spy for _clan, most commonly _. though it took many moons, he became more open to _clan life, though not as expressive to anyone but _, who had been the one to make him feel welcome. one could have called them rather nice friends at this point. before long, questionable feelings from frozenthroat came up, and when _ returned them, it was then that frozenthroat decided to officially become a member of _clan. he still works hard every day to prove his worthiness and usefulness in the clan, and it’s far easier with his new mate by his side.
    indent he has never told anyone other than _ about his brother’s attack and he probably never will. frozenthroat tends to haunt his brother by only showing himself in glimpses. to this day he doesn’t know what provoked frostheart to do it, and each day he tries to rationalize it. ultimately, impossibly, a part of him still loves his dear brother.
Last edited by deftonesly on Sat Dec 08, 2018 2:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
deftonesly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ `✧ -- 56. took my time, took my chances.

Postby deftonesly » Fri Feb 08, 2019 2:42 pm

name : tigerblaze.
    tiger, for the dark tabby markings along her back.
    blaze, for her ginger accents/eyes and speed.
    appearance : tigerblaze is a large she-cat with a dark tabby-and-white coat with ginger hues on her face and tail. she's tall and sturdy, with large ears and thick, drooping fur. she has a white muzzle topped with a cherry nose.
    scent : she smells of meadow grass and the river.

personality : tigerblaze is . . . efficient, kind, cooperative, loyal ; no-nonsense, testy, snappy ; solitary, poor communicator, angry, bitter.
    tigerblaze embodies many of the characteristics of a tiger. she is solitary in much of what she does. she is crafty and clever. she can be rather self-absorbed. she has a rather short temper and a sharp tongue, but is often just as willing to settle her issues with her claws as she is her words. tigerblaze has little tolerance for nonsense from those who know better, allowing her to tolerate kits and even apprentices far more than one would imagine she would. her tolerance is even stronger for those that she finds herself romantically, or otherwise, interested in. tigerblaze can be a real flatterer when she feels she has reason to be, though most compliments of hers tend to need to be more well-deserved.
    likes : sunny weather, warmth, heights, hunting, kits, the stars.
    dislikes : rain, getting wet, cold weather, dogs, sickness, loud noises.

sexuality : tigerblaze is bisexual, female leaning.
    mate and kits : meh.
    preferences : likes her for who she is, loyal, strong, pretty/handsome, respectful of her boundaries.

history : tigerkit was the only surviving kit in an accidental winter litter. her only other sibling (her brother, redkit) died shortly after being birthed, but tigerkit survived despite catching some garden-variety illness. though her and her brother's fate had much to do with the time of their birth, it had as much to do with the age of their parents. fernshadow and robinflight were both nearing retirement to the elders’ den upon the birth of the litter. regardless, they were loving parents, if less capable of direct involvement than their peers. despite this, tigerblaze has always felt as if her parents felt a sort of resentment that she had survived her sibling, this feeling likely born of the guilt she felt.
    indent tigerpaw put all of her emotional energy into her warrior training, working hard to be the best she could be. her unerring need to succeed was derived partly from the feeling that she must have the worth of two warriors for both her and her late brother. her focus on training isolated her from her fellow apprentices, making her sort of resentful of her peers. through this she became the short-tempered cat she is today.
    indent tigerblaze’s warrior ceremony was quickly dampened by the death of her father, which was quickly followed by that of her mother. again she absorbed herself in her duties, becoming what she believes to be the example of a perfect warrior. she hopes someday to become deputy or at least gain herself another important role in her clan.
Last edited by deftonesly on Mon Nov 18, 2019 10:39 am, edited 2 times in total.
deftonesly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ `✧ -- 57. i did it my way.

Postby deftonesly » Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:21 pm

name : spades.
    appearance : spades is a tall, very muscular dark brown tabby tomcat with a white chest/underbelly, massive paws, and faint ginger hues. he has pale green eyes, starkly pointed ears with furry tips, and scars that lace his shoulders. also, the bridge of his pink nose is split down the middle between white and orange.
    scent : he smells of tree bark and cinnamon, heavy and sweet.

personality : spades is . . . practical, steadfast, skillful, easygoing, dedicated, reliable, loyal, obedient ; simple, vulnerable, gruff, blunt/honest, quiet, sensitive, realistic, stony ; vengeful, reserved/withdrawn, awkward, unsociable, fairly unable to adapt to change, stoic.
    marked by his quiet nature, spades is not the most sociable of cats. his withdrawn tendencies and delicate sensitivity means he’s easy to offend and difficult to get to know. his raw emotions often hinder his relationships with others, as he makes little attempt to fit within the confines of normal social structures. the male’s straightforward manner and blunt tongue can be intercepted as uncivil. spades rarely has ill intent, however, and never purposefully intends to be impolite; it is merely his raw demeanor getting the best of his manners. generally speaking, what you see is what you get with spades. he takes everything at face value, and so can become extremely overwhelmed by social complexities. despite being notoriously introverted, he’s relatively easygoing, and appreciates company so long as they share in his simple and primitive interests. idle talk will bore him to death, but he’ll never turn down an invitation to hunt. he cannot take social cues and so can become quite overbearing, often invading personal space. spades has a child-like innocence about him that can be just as endearing as it is trying. he is led by a simple logic. he takes a realistic approach to most situations, and would rather stick with what he knows rather than taking risks or trying anything new. he may initially reject new ideas, but he is capable of adapting, even if it is a truly rare occurrence . . . such as joining the clan, which absolutely rocked his world. he’s still adapting to life here everyday. spades usually doesn’t react well when he is pushed out of his comfort zone, but doing so is necessary for the young tom to grow. spades prefers for his world to remain constant. he is an individual who functions very well under a consistent routine. given his way, the new warrior would do the same thing every day for the rest of his life and be perfectly happy. never was there a cat more stone-faced than spades. he believes that the less you say, the more weight your words will carry. in fact, he is bothered by incessant chatter, and much prefers the stillness of the wood to the words of his peers. spades is a no-nonsense type, though he enjoys exchanging playful banter with those he trusts (which isn’t anyone right now). most time spent idly is wasted in his opinion. he lives like he is constantly on patrol and wholly expects others to do the same. spades finds that conversation does not need to take place in order to make connections; he communicates more in subtle gestures and expressions rather than words. he is very protective of those he cares for and will put to rest any who dare harm or insult them, such as his dead sister, stars. spades can pick up on happiness, sadness, and anger but it is love that is difficult to perceive for him. those who take an interest in him, be it friendly, romantic, or otherwise, may find themselves severely disappointed by his inability to reciprocate their feelings. spades is the picture of dedication. he is reliable and assertive, yet submissive to his superiors. he thrives well under repetition and takes order without question, an uncommon trait in outsiders-turned-warriors. for all his flaws, spades is incredibly skilled in hunting, which his mother taught him and stars. he uses hunting as a way to escape into his own realm, where the complexities of feline relationships no longer serve to confuse him. hunting and tracking have always been second nature to spades, and he continues to hone these skills as a young adult. at his mother’s insistence, spades trained himself how to wield his own weight; he has his mother’s long, strong legs and his father’s muscular build. simply put, he was designed to excel in physical pursuits. under command of the wrong cat, spades’ strength can be a dangerous and most certainly deadly thing. spades, however, is not sadistic; he takes no joy in killing and has great control over his strength. though he is not prone to irrational outbursts, he will readily defend when he feels it’s necessary. after the death of his mother and sister, spades is out for blood, wholly focused on his desire for retribution, and more fearful than ever for the well being of not only himself but of now his clanmates.
    likes : hunting, being alone, early mornings, the trees/nature, autumn.
    dislikes : crowded spaces, relationships, trying to understand cats, opening up about his feelings/past, hot weather, anyone threatening his clan/someone he cares about, being the center of attention.

sexuality : spades is bisexual, male leaning.
    mate and kits : maybe later on.
    preferences : lighter pelts, blue eyes, respects his boundaries. a companion, really.

history : spades and his younger-by-literally-a-minute sister, stars, were born to their single mother named queenie. she was a cunning and scrappy young molly who was impregnated by a rogue named king from her old home, which consisted of a group of cats in the middle of twolegplace. she detested the male and the place so she wanted to raise her children in the forest beyond, with a different lifestyle, one of hunting and freedom versus city stink and carrion. so queenie fled from the group and ran until she was too pregnant, sheltering up in a mossy log and giving birth to her two beloved children.
    indent she was an amazing mother to them, doting and loving, yet strong and stern. she raised them to be independent and free-spirited, able to write their own stories. she taught them the value of hunting, fighting, medicine, healing, tracking, and wielding their strengths and improving their weaknesses. they were a powerful unit that was happy and loved one another, always sharing everything, always joyful . . . and the older stars and spades became, the more and more skilled they got. stars was a runner and climber; she was swift and thin, built for speed and paws light as falling snow. spades was larger and very strong, built for hunting and fighting; he was the protector of his family, and was devoted to keeping stars and queenie safe.
    indent but this peace was ruined once their father found them when spades and stars were eighteen moons old. he’d been looking for them all these moons, intent on tracking down the molly who had betrayed the group. when he found queenie, he stalked her . . . and when she was separated from her children on a hunting trip, he pounced on her. they fought hard and savagely; stars got to them first, but up against the powerful rogue she didn’t stand a chance. king tossed her aside. when spades burst onto the scene, he was too late . . . and stars was too wounded to stop king. their father killed queenie in front of the siblings. in a wild rage, spades threw himself on king and promptly tore him to shreds, making sure he felt his anger by slicing from his chest down to his abdomen. it was a brutal way to die . . . and spades came out victorious, so filled with ire that his power was amplified, completely void of remorse for the deed. it was the first and only time he has killed a cat; neither sibling ever figured out that he was their father, either.
    indent afterwards, he ran to his sister, who was bloodied and bruised with one of her legs badly twisted. they sobbed together, finding strength in one another . . . but it was no longer safe for them there in the forest. spades ended up carrying his sister on his back and his mother on an arching piece of bark. he refused to leave her, trudging through the forest, blinded with tears, knowing she deserved a proper burial.
    indent in this ruined state, a _clan patrol stumbled upon them; up until now, the trio had been avoiding all contact with clan cats. they were aware of one another, but never before had the loners seen them. stars convinced a begrudging spades to accept the clan cats’ offer for help. they helped spades and his family back to camp, where they buried queenie and tended to the siblings’ wounds. it terrified spades, so many cats, and he refused their help, insisting that they tend to his sister only, and showing teeth when they suggested otherwise. not being a social cat to begin with and suddenly being plunged into such a situation on TOP of what had already happened made spades lose his usual poise. he was in shock, not that he would accept any thyme or poppy seeds to help with that. he stayed at his sister’s side all night; the clan decided to let them stay until they were well. he spoke to no one but her. in the middle of the night, she succumbed to her wounds and died in her sleep, curled up against her brother. spades was absolutely shattered. he couldn’t eat, sleep, or talk . . . and accepted the medicine cat’s help with glassy eyes.
    indent when he’d stayed with the clan long enough, they asked him to be on his way . . . but having thought about it, spades asked to join them. it was a difficult decision for him, but this was where his mother and sister were buried . . . he would never leave them even in death. to stay closer to them, to feel their spirits guiding his way, he remained in the clan. he owed _clan a great deal, and though it continues to be hard to adapt to their ways of life, he became a warrior successfully. he argued to keep his name, wanting no other title. nowadays, spades is still a bit of an outcast, but only by his own choice. he keeps to himself and lives out his days in a continuous cycle of sleeping, following orders, hunting, eating, and repeating. he lives a simple life often filled with thoughts of stars and queenie . . . and a keen longing to keep his new family safe from all harm. he trains to become stronger, quicker, and wiser, so that he will always be able to keep everyone around him safe. while he can’t express it and he’s absolutely awful at relationships . . . he cares, and is forever in his clanmates’ debt. the weight of stars and queenie in his heart is heavy, but he lives everyday as if for them.
    indent his manner of speaking is heavy and rich, however slow and gruff from lack of use.
deftonesly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ `✧ -- 58. you see demon, i see angel.

Postby deftonesly » Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:12 pm

name : poppykit ⇢ poppypawpoppyskip.
    poppy, for her black-and-white coat and small size, resembling a poppy seed.
    kit, because of her age.
    skip, for her lean legs and bouncy walk.
    appearance : poppykit is a tiny black-and-white she-kit with deep gray eyes, little legs, and downy fur.
    scent : she smells of milk and mint.

personality : poppykit is . . . curious ; reserved ; grumpy.
    poppykit likes to ask questions. she's very good at demanding answers. part of being a kit is exploring the world around you! she may appear very self-driven. compared to her sibling, poppykit is definitely more reserved. it takes her a bit longer for her to feel comfortable enough with a cat to begin to play freely, to the point where she might come across as shy to a new acquaintance. that being said, if poppykit wants to know something, she will ask. she's still figuring out what is and isn't appropriate to say. furthermore, poppykit's mind will tend to wander, as she gets bored easily. it may be difficult to hold her attention for too long. to put it simply, poppykit can be a bit of a grouch. if anything doesn't go her way, her solution is usually to go stew in a corner about it, or to whine about it to her mom. she sulks quite often.
    likes : playing with feathers/moss balls, play fighting, watching the older cats, getting taught moves by the apprentices or icegaze, honeydew's fur and milk, teasing mousekit.
    dislikes : thunderstorms and rain, getting scolded, not being able to go outside, scary elders' tales, the medicine cat den, getting picked on for her size.

sexuality : too young to be determined.
    crushing : too young.
    mate and kits : yuck!
    preferences : too young to be determined.

history : she was born along with her brother, _, to _ and _. so far poppykit has lived a joyful life in the past two moons of green-leaf. her days are filled with warm milk, snuggles with _, stern talks from _, and games with _. she can't wait to be in the apprentices' den and will totter around camp after apprentices and warriors, longing to be like them. although, she would hate to leave _ behind.
Last edited by deftonesly on Thu Apr 16, 2020 11:51 am, edited 6 times in total.
deftonesly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ `✧ -- 59. call up my homies, it's on.

Postby deftonesly » Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:48 pm

name : snakestrike.
    snake, for his lack of hair and the softness of his skin.
    strike, for his impressive fighting skills and claws.
    appearance : snakestrike is a sphynx with wrinkly, charcoal gray skin. he is tall and lean with a black face, tail, and ears. wide golden eyes stick out of his strange head. he has wrinkles all over his body, mostly on his forehead and spine, long legs with knobby claws, and a whip-like tail.
    scent : he smells of brimstone and sap.

personality : snakestrike is . . . smart, cunning, loyal, strong, a quick learner ; calculative, reserved, dominant ; harsh, blunt, assertive, complicated, bitter.
    likes : observing others, swimming, leaf-fall, hunting, cuddling, towering over other cats.
    dislikes : hot weather, getting muddy, being shorter than someone else, being challenged, dry skin.

sexuality : snakestrike is bisexual, female leaning.
    mate and kits : he's kind of given up on both prospects, but if the right cat comes along, then it's a yes.
    preferences : snakestrike secretly longs to find someone who doesn't judge him based on how he looks. because of how his appearance has affected his life, he isn't picky with the attributes of his partner either. he bases everything off of personality, and would like to find an affectionate, kind, and loyal male/female.

history : snakestrike, back then tom, was accidentally abandoned by his kittypet mother, sasha. she mated with a lone devon rex and bore his hairless children. on one spring day, she bustled her three kittens (tom, jerry, and liam) out into the forest to meet their father. when crossing a small river, the sky began to darken and rain fell heavily, causing a terrifying flood to knock tom, who was the smallest of his brothers, off the crossing stones and into the water. he was swept away downstream in a whirl of bubbles and pitiful cries, until a blow by a rock to his small head rendered him unconscious. miraculously, the tiny kit lived, washing up on the banks of _clan's territory. a patrol found the sagging heap of flesh and took him back to their camp, appalled to find he had no fur and no trace of scent on him that could point back to his family.
    indent the clan's medicine cat, back then snowdrop, nursed the kitten back to health and vouched for him to stay, giving him the name snakekit. and so, snakestrike has been in _clan ever since. ever since he was an apprentice, he's been mocked for his name and his lack of hair. he's felt like an outsider his whole life, and though the comments have subsided with age and the fact that he's proven himself a worthy warrior, the critical, appalled stares still loiter.
    indent snakestrike never made lasting friendships as a kit or apprentice, but he had many friendly acquaintances. that is how it is today. he got a she-cat named willowbranch as his mentor; she was very sweet and helped to pull him out of his shell, not seeing him for his appearance but for what he could offer _clan. snakepaw made actual friends and became very outgoing for a while. he was attacked by a fox while on patrol and got a scar on his nose and ear before he became a warrior, though. he graduated to become snakestrike, but he became a bit more quiet after the fox incident. he retreated into himself more often and embraced the stares and comments. now he doesn't really care as much as he did as a youth.
Last edited by deftonesly on Thu Apr 16, 2020 10:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
deftonesly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me