[ `✧ -- i bloom just for you.

A place to store your roleplay character information.

[ `✧ -- 20. we stay high, you look so pretty yea.

Postby deftonesly » Sun Jun 17, 2018 9:53 am

ImageImage

name : snowfeather.
      snow, for her snow white coat.
      feather, for her soft coat and hunting abilities.
      appearance : snowfeather is a gorgeous pure white she-cat with bright blue eyes and a pink nose.
      scent : flowers and honey.

personality : snowfeather is . . . charming, calm, motherly, humorous ; obedient, romantic, pushy ; stern, deceptive, manipulative, spoiled, possessive.
      snowfeather is extremely good at pleasing others. she wants everybody to view her as someone who's pleasant to be around, and wants other cats to like her. she's polite, kind, and patient, and plays up the good parts of her personality when she's introduced to someone new. it's very unusual to witness her lose her cool. she'll often be able to keep a straight face even in the middle of an argument, or in the face of danger. the molly absolutely loves kits, and is looking forward to the day that she'll have her own. this carries into her behavior when she's conversing with someone, and she often accidentally acts the same way she would act in the presence of younger cats. she's very caring, and can sometimes be too overbearing and worry too much, but she has good intentions and just wants to make sure everyone is safe and sound. she'll help any cat in need if possible, even strangers and cats from a rivaling clan. snow likes to tease others and joke around with her friends, even though she isn't exactly good at it. she says her jokes with confidence, however, fully aware that they're pretty bad, but her friendly nature and self-awareness usually makes others endure her terrible puns, and it occasionally happens that others genuinely enjoy her rather silly jokes. when talking to cats that she's comfortable around, her more childish side will emerge. she loves corny jokes, laughing until she snorts like a pig, and being downright silly or clumsy on purpose. it's not often anyone gets to see this side of her unless she truly trusts them, as she's afraid that this behavior wouldn't be accepted by most cats. snowfeather greatly respects authorities, and would never dare to go against her orders. she is always eager to please others and show the higher-ups how capable she is. one of snowfeather’s favorite hobbies is playing the matchmaker. she sees romance everywhere she goes, and truly believes in soulmates and finding your one true love. the she-cat’s not above occasionally flirting with cats that she likes, and loves when others try to gain her attention or win her affections. it is advised to not go against this molly, though. you'll only find yourself on her bad side. she's infuriatingly stubborn, and will almost never change her mind about anything. snowfeather often puts up a front around her clanmates, making herself seem likable and charming, while hiding her negative traits away behind a carefully crafted mask. she doesn't have any bad intentions, but instead believes that no one would like her if she wasn't anything but perfect. the warrior will do anything to get things her way, even if it means tampering with others’ heads a little. she'll often try to charm others to get what she wants, but when she decides to interfere in others’ personal lives, it can become a problem. snow has good intentions, and only wants to help, but she can't help but be a little pushy or see things in a biased way. she often tries to make others believe the same things as her, and she's a master at convincing others that she's right. snowfeather is used to getting what she wants due to her parents’ forgiving nature. they would often bring her gifts as a child, or let her do whatever she wanted while they sat in the background, sighing. they were very soft when raising her. she was their only kit after all, but this lead to her always assuming that she could do whatever she pleased. lastly, when she has deemed you worthy of being her friend, she'll never let you go. snow likes to know that there's always someone out there that she can spend time with, and that they'll put up with her. she's extremely afraid of being left alone, and therefore seeks out other cats’ company all the time. she will do anything in her power to satisfy her chosen companion and make them stay.
      likes : evenings, rabbits, warm sunlight patches, gossip, company, long walks, hunting, kits, meeting new cats, teasing, helping others, playing matchmaker, sharing tongues, making flower-crowns.
      dislikes : feeling lost/confused/left behind, not getting what she wants, hostile cats, mud, water.

sexuality : snowfeather is bisexual, male leaning.
      attracted to : *insert name(s) here*.
      crushing : snowfeather currently isn't crushing on any cat. pm me for sure!
      mate and kits : one day!
      preferences : muscular, unique fur patterns, kind, loyal, accepting, quirky, fun.

history : morningsky and mousebelly finally got together after moons of charged encounters and lots of eye-contact. after a short amount of time, morningsky became pregnant. their clanmates didn’t exactly approve of the early pregnancy, both cats being very young, but they both believed that they could handle it. and so snowkit was born. both parents were happy and excited to raise their child, but having a kit around soon proved to be more difficult than any of them expected. the queens in the nursery often had to help the inexperienced parents, and would do most of the dirty work for them. they loved snowkit immensely, but just didn't have the heart to tell her “no”. they would spend all of their time playing with her and feeding her, but not enough time raising her properly. the queens in the nursery weren't pleased with their way of taking care of snowkit, but still thought it inappropriate not to help the couple when they came and asked for advice. snowkit spent most of her childhood being doted on, and didn't have a care in the world.
      indent snowkit was given the name snowpaw, and became the apprentice of an old, stern warrior known as stoneheart. she grew to admire him greatly over the moons of her training with him, and he was the only cat that could control her or scold her that she would ever listen to. she instantly found herself feeling right at home among the other apprentices, loving the busy atmosphere of the den. after moons of training, snowpaw proved herself ready to become a warrior when she completed her final tests. she received her full name, snowfeather, and accepted her new rank with pride.
      indent she dedicated her time to helping her clanmates whenever they needed it, be it by hunting for them or giving others advice. she would do her duties without complaints and gradually got to know the other warriors. snowfeather visits with her parents a lot too. her mother is now pregnant with her second litter, and she maintains the close relationship between her and stoneheart as well.
      indent side note : she refers to others as “love”, “darling”, “dear”, or “sweetie” a lot.
Last edited by deftonesly on Wed Dec 12, 2018 5:58 pm, edited 7 times in total.
deftonesly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ `✧ -- 21. i'm always tired, but never of you.

Postby deftonesly » Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:23 am

ImageImage

name : pondstar.
      pond, for the scatters of calico patches on his body.
      storm, for his stormy blue eyes.
      star, for it is the universal suffix of all leaders.
      appearance : pondstar is a big, flat-faced calico tomcat with long, curly fur and ice blue eyes. he's a rather broad and burly male with shorter legs, a wide chest, and muscular shoulders/haunches. he is a bit low to the ground, a bit short, but very strong. the calico also has has thick, downy, and above all curly white fur patched with bits of calico on his back, face, ears, paws, and tail. it curls especially around his paws, throat, and well-fed tummy. pondstar has a flat face charred with calico patterning, from which protrudes incredibly beautiful and intense blue eyes, a dark chocolate nose, and long, droopy whiskers. his ears, also printed with calico markings, are small and dainty, with curly strands of hair sprouting from within.
      scent : he smells of lilies and the stony fragrance of rushing water.

personality : pondstar is . . . thoughtful, fair, humble ; stern, ascetic, direct ; withdrawn, tense, over analytical.
      pondstorm doesn't like to rush, and is very thoughtful. he thinks that sitting down and giving any situation some good thought is always the best course to take, and he always does his best to address the needs of his clanmates. since he considers both sides of a predicament, his punishments and verdicts aren't cruel. he always sticks by a fair book. this is not to say that pondstorm completely dismisses wrongdoings, however. although giving a situation a lot of thought usually is a good thing, in the calico’s case it can be a terrible thing as well. he overthinks even the smallest of details without realizing that he's doing it. very modest, and selfless as well, the new leader prefers to put the needs of others before his own. he refrains from bragging or drawing unnecessary attention to himself. he's got so much on his mind that he feels as if he has no time for holdups. as a result of this, his orders are always firm and final. stern, pondstorm is not so mellow and mild that he will not put you on your place. he has no time for dilly-dallying or beating around the bush. at his best, he is very honest and genuine, but at his worst, he is downright blunt, almost to the point of being insensitive. ascetic, the leader can be very tough on himself. he doesn't consider himself to be any higher than the code deems him to be, but sometimes this can lead him to be far too critical of his mistakes. when he can't succeed in being helpful or setting a good example, that is immensely disappointing for him, and he will react extremely negatively. pondstorm isn't keen on sharing his thoughts with just anybody. this isn't a deliberate act, of course; he simply doesn't invest as much time in himself as he should, so as a result, he is often unaware that there is anything to be said at all. he's known for being very private about his troubles, for retreating into himself when times get tough. this can lead to him feeling quite lonesome. with so much on his mind, it’s not easy for him to truly relax. there's always something else to be done, in this cat's opinion.
      likes : peace, silence, fog, birds, napping on warm rocks, herb scents, lazy afternoons, bugs.
      dislikes : disorder, tension, squirrels (too furry and noisy), long delays, asking a cat twice, isolation.

sexuality : pondstar is bisexual! however, he leans more to males because he is infertile.
      crushing : pondstar isn't currently crushing on anyone. pm me!
      mate and kits : maybe one day when he finds someone! right now he's too consumed with his duties for that to be at the forefront of his mind.
      preferences : tall, dark coats, green eyes, kind, honest, faithful, respects boundaries.

history : pondkit was born in green-leaf and was named for the calico portions on his body, which reminded his mother, dappledfur, of the shifting shapes on a pond’s surface. he was an only child, and his father was a rogue persian tom, thus explaining his flat face. his first few moons in the forest were warm and lovely, followed by an apprenticeship full of vigorous training and lots of learning.
      indent he has always been very eager to work and showed great interest in learning even then. pondstar has never been too ambitious, but only wants to do what will make him better as an individual, so that his clanmates can be proud of him and see how much he's grown. pondpaw spent much of his time hurrying around camp and helping any cat that he could with any task that they asked of him. he was so eager to help, to prove his worth, that he would often wear himself out, day after day, due to being on his paws for such a large portion of his time. ever since, he's become extremely diligent with all of his tasks, as if he thinks that the fate of the clan rides on his ability to shoulder the responsibilities. he never quite grew out of the "hard-worker" mentality that he developed.
      indent disaster struck when his mother died in a battle with a rival clan, but he fought with a lion’s strength after she died at his paws and was given his warrior name the next day: pondstorm. sure enough, all of pondstorm’s efforts were not in vain. when the clan’s long-time leader died of a case of greencough ten moons after, and pondstorm was twenty-two moons, he received a great shock when he was appointed to be the new deputy due to his incredible endurance, integrity, and dedication. his mentor, and now his new leader, wolfstar, trusted him immensely due to the personal bond that they had formed when they were mentor and apprentice. honored at first, pondstorm vowed to support the clan through thick and thin, despite being extremely young for a deputy. however, he quickly began to doubt his new rank, as he felt unsure that he was qualified enough. pondstorm was not deputy for long. in the three moons he was, pondstorm pushed himself very hard to grow accustomed to his new responsibilities, though wary and doubtful. suddenly, shockingly, wolfstar, who had been expected to take the fate of the clan into his own paws, dropped his rank of leader and relinquished the title to pondstorm to become a rogue. pondstar now faces challenges that he's never dreamed of juggling before, and must shoulder the immense responsibility of the entire clan. he's very young and inexperienced (and had only been a deputy for three moons previously), and he has little confidence that he is the right cat to be in charge, but he's determined not to back out the way his predecessor did.
      indent there's rarely a time when pondstar is not exhausted to the core, and he is hyper-aware of what his clanmates think of their leader. he’s been leading the clan for three moons now! pondstorm's so unfamiliar with the gentle, soothing touch of another cat that he's incredibly awkward in any sort of intimate situation. a part of this stems from his inability to relax. he gets headaches a lot, and can sometimes be seen in the medicine cat's den, swallowing poppy seeds or chewing herbs.
Last edited by deftonesly on Fri Feb 08, 2019 2:48 pm, edited 7 times in total.
deftonesly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ `✧ -- 22. let me see you run, hey ya, hey ya.

Postby deftonesly » Sun Jun 17, 2018 11:29 am

ImageImage

name : salmonclaw.
      salmon, for her bright fur which resembles the color of the fish's meat.
      claw, for her expertise in fighting tactics and ferocity on the battlefield.
      appearance : salmonclaw is a sleek, nimble siamese flame point with bright blue eyes.
      scent : her fragrance is of wildflowers and morning dew droplets.

personality : salmonclaw is . . . friendly, witty, outgoing ; sharp, hyperactive, feisty, impulsive ; bad-tempered, competitive, argumentative, cocky.
      likes : her sister, running, races, a challenge, a good laugh, flirting, competition, hunting, sparring, fighting, bringing honor to her clan, talking, girls.
      dislikes : awkward silences, laziness, being beat at literally anything, being outsmarted, being talked down to because she's young.

sexuality : salmonclaw is homosexual.
      crushing : salmonclaw currently isn't crushing on any cat. pm me for sure!
      mate and kits : she would love to have a mate and children one day, but for now she's far too immature and consumed with her duties as deputy.
      preferences : tall, really pretty, muscular, proud, confident, outspoken, boldness, someone who challenges her.

history : a feisty, sharp tongued she-cat, salmonclaw doesn’t take orders well. she’s extremely young for a deputy, only being a warrior for seven moons. she was singled out for leadership grooming as a young apprentice, notably after racing around the territory in record time; speed and agility are her ultimate strengths, and she could run all day long without tiring. her upbringing and the promise of leadership has left salmonclaw being pretty cocky and overconfident, and while she respects her leader, she’s not afraid to argue with him. she seems to never run out of energy and has a habit of talking very fast. her family consists of her parents, flystreak and rabbitbounce, and her sister, _, whom salmonclaw has always competed with. being literally seconds younger than _ has stoked salmonclaw's competitive fire, and all during her apprenticeship it was _paw v.s salmonpaw, salmonpaw v.s _paw. now that they're warriors things have calmed down a bit between them, but the siblings still often challenge one another to races or play-fighting.
Last edited by deftonesly on Sat Dec 08, 2018 3:26 pm, edited 6 times in total.
deftonesly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ `✧ -- 23. selfish blood runs through my veins.

Postby deftonesly » Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:07 am

ImageImage

name : killian.
      appearance : killian is a handsome, muscular jet black tomcat with orange eyes.
      scent : he smells of crushed fallen leaves and rain-washed stone.

personality : killian is . . . cunning, fierce, charming, intelligent, strategic, witty ; perceptive, blunt, opinionated, flirtatious, noncommittal, sarcastic, unpredictable, flighty ; manipulative, a bit violent, self-absorbed, arrogant, detached, shallow, pedantic, slightly obsessive.
      this tomcat has a delicate sensibility and can easily perceive others' emotions. in this way, killian is not easily fooled. killian notably doesn't hold back what's on his mind, no matter how distasteful the comment. he'll let you know his opinion even if you don't ask for it. like his father before him, he is a schemer. he is highly intelligent and will manipulate others to suit his needs when necessary, though he also likes to turn to brute force. killian has very few morals and rather enjoys the life of con. when the black cat wants something, he'll make strategic moves to get it; nothing will stand in his way. egocentric, his foremost concern and focus is himself. killian can be obnoxiously full of himself and puts his needs before others'. this is not to say he doesn't care about others, he just believes that no one is higher than himself. this stems from a long history of having to fend for himself alone. killian is a notorious flirt and takes pleasure in courting. he views its as more of a hobby and has no regard for emotions or the trail of broken hearts he leaves behind when he toys with mollies. the tom thinks flirting is an indulgent way to pass the time, never a commitment to weigh him down. he's never had a deep relationship . . . again, because he bores quickly. he is rather shallow, pulling toward the first pretty face he sees instead of a soul that would challenge him. when killian is in the right state of mind, he can be a conversationalist. he's a sarcastic cat that can find humor in just about every situation, scorning those who take themselves and things too seriously. pedantic at his core, the black rogue is a huge perfectionist. he is his own worst critic, but he refuses to let others see this obsessive side of him. he is completely unpredictable, seeming to adapt his personality to suit whichever cat he is talking to. it's almost like impersonation. killian can act friendly, hostile, rude, noble, honorable, and much more depending on what reactions he's interested in exploring.
      likes : the life of con, females, teasing, courting, flirting, exploring, conversing, dry humor, rolling with the punches, eating fresh food.
      dislikes : anyone that messes with his food, cats that take themselves/things too seriously, sleeping, green-leaf.

sexuality : killian is heterosexual.
      attracted to : if you're pretty and you're a female, congrats, he's attracted to you!
      crushing : killian doesn't exactly crush or pine. he just gets. so he currently doesn't have anyone on his mind.
      mate and kits : he has tricked and "pretend" fallen for countless mollies, has been with more than his fair share of lovers, and has fathered lots and lots of litters of kittens that he will never know. killian mates and messes around for the thrill of it, and then abandons the mate at the time and his children, disappearing without a trace onto the next best thing. he is never satisfied and will never settle.
      preferences : he literally only goes for looks and a spunky attitude, aka someone that will return his courting and charm.

history : because killian’s spent the majority of his life wandering, he has learned to survive by utilizing instinct and bending himself into a versatile cat. he has acquired numerous skill sets over the years of hiding in the shadows, observing others and life. he has a taste for the solitary life and is enchanted by the idea of freedom. the loner's constantly on the move and gets bored with routine living, thus making him pity the clan cats. he has a habit of changing his hideout/region every few days just to entertain himself. to put simply, his main/worst habit is this: find female, flirt with female, mate with female, and move onto the next temptress. killian has made it his personal goal to father as many kittens as possible in order to spread his glorious genes throughout the world. he has many sons and daughters, but all of them have been dumped on their mothers when he suddenly disappears or the clans he has joined and then left abruptly. he is very picky, only eating fresh food. he often goes hungry because he refuses to eat food from storages or carrion. killian is never friendly to strangers when fresh-kill is involved. when bickering over food, he becomes extremely agitated and aggressive, even with the prettiest of faces. he carries himself with ease and flowing elegance, his head high and chest puffed out. he prides himself on his fit, muscular body and knows just how much it is admired. killian often struggles to fall asleep, and is a bit of an insomniac. when he does sleep, he does so lightly. he will usually toss blame on some sort of noise rather than accept that sleeping is a problem for him.
Last edited by deftonesly on Mon Jan 09, 2023 3:37 am, edited 4 times in total.
deftonesly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ `✧ -- 24. i always find you at the bottom of my bottle.

Postby deftonesly » Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:57 am

ImageImage

name : jayfrost.
      jay, for her blue-hued coloring.
      frost, for her bright blue eyes and white coat.
      appearance : jaypath is a beautiful, muscular blue-pointed she-cat with thick white fur. she has bright ice blue eyes and scars beneath her pelt, the more prominent ones on her flanks and shoulders.
      scent : she smells of falling snow.

personality : jayfrost is . . . active, confident, forgiving, determined, high-spirited, assertive ; trusting, dramatic, skeptical, blunt, challenging, impatient ; emotional, irritable, stubborn, disruptive, resentful, impetuous.
      jayfrost is very interested in being in charge. she has a very leaderlike and independent personality with a strong will and demeanor. often she puts a lot of thoughts into her decisions and those she speaks with. of course, she can be blunt, but she’s also a very emotional cat and tends to get involved in anything around her. she tries to be the most respected warrior in the clan. when it comes to those she’s close to, she’s very kind and trusting, with a warm heart. jayfrost can be forgiving and generous, especially when it comes down to those who have wronged her in any way. she believes that life is too short for grudges. after witnessing so much death and feeling lonely for so long, she’s tried to turn a new leaf and make something for herself.
      likes : _ (loves), snails, flowers and plant life, taking charge, kittens, cat naps, taking lengthy walks, sharing tongues with her mate.
      dislikes : _clan, her scars, feeling weak, being told what to do.

sexuality : jayfrost is heterosexual.
      attracted to : _ duh!
      crushing : she's forever smitten with _.
      mate and kits : her mate is a tom named _! they plan on having kits very soon.
      preferences : dark fur, tabby stripes, soft eyes, calm personalities.

history : gallor and devonne were two acquainted friends amongst a loner group of cats. although they were nothing quite like clanmates, they focused more on the prosperous conditions of the earth and making sure that it was in a better condition than they left it, as a nomadic group. basically, a cat group of campers. eventually, the two came to know each other as friends and even closer as time passed them by. they became mates, and devonne was having problems with having kittens, when all of the sudden, the little thing that she was, ended up pregnant with five. for her little body, this was understandably difficult, especially during the birth. afterwards, she was never quite healthy again and retained lasting effects of the birth. but her kittens were her pride and joy. in fact, they were the entire group’s pride. the birth was a momentous occasion and they ended up pausing their travels for several moons. they allowed the kits to have a chance to grow. when they were around five moons old, the group started to move again, jay being excited about this. having heard of all this talk about the great hikes, she was definitely happy to start to move again. this move was stopped short when devonne, her mother, started to express some difficulty with her healing. they had to stop again. jay explored the area later that night, rebellious as she was, proceeding into _clan territory. the night turned to day and the new day into night; jay was exhausted, tiring out in a field and taking a long nap. she was discovered by a patrol and taken back to the camp to feed and rest more.
      indent she was named jaykit by _star, alongside several other kittens. jaykit first met stonekit and olivekit, each of them rambunctious compared to the others in the clan. jaykit then was introduced to olivekit's brother, _kit. she found him whilst he was playing around with some snails, which were hiding from him in their shells. jaykit wanted to play too. the two of them talked for a while and they eventually became friends.
      indent soon afterwards, jaykit was ready to become jaypaw, and she was given russetnose as a mentor. during this time, she talked with _paw, who was apprenticed a short while before her, and the two of them became even closer. eventually, jaypaw developed a little crush on him, but she was still too confused about her emotions to recognize it for what it was. olivepaw told jaypaw that she had growing affections for _paw as well, which jaypaw was not pleased about.
      indent jaypaw was made into jayfrost as soon as she could, for her steady paws in combat and hunting and for her leader-like qualities. the first cat to congratulate her the night after her vigil was _. he proposed that the two of them go on a little adventure, perhaps to catch up or to just talk with each other. the two of them laughed and enjoyed one another’s company, and the young warriors felt that now was as good a time as any to announce their feelings. it was in this affectionate moment that the two of them decided they would love . . . a relationship, in lesser words. although not yet mates, the two of them would be together until they decided they were ready for such greater terms. then, as spring seasons approached, jayfrost received her first apprentice, a calm tom by the name of aspenpaw. she gratefully accepted him and their training began.
      shortly afterwards, illness began to spread throughout the cats. luckily, jayfrost didn't fall ill and was able to provide for her ill friends. thistleblossom, _'s mother, passed away because of the sickness. war was coming between the clans, due to a lack of prey and a desire for more of it as well as herbs. jayfrost and the others became frightened, knowing that many had died and that the clans were all weakened. she was truly unprepared for this and now more than ever needed _. so, after the announcement, she went to him. the two embraced each other and voiced their concerns. mostly, in the heat of the moment, _ was afraid he would never see his love again, so he confessed himself again, this time asking jayfrost to become his mate. jayfrost gleefully accepted. the two of them, now more confident after having each other, would be prepared for the battle. jayfrost witnessed her apprentice, aspenpaw, become aspenfall.
      indent two battles passed and jayfrost and _ hadn’t been called to fight, so it was certain that the two of them would be available for the last battle with _star. when the last battle came around, they met up in the shallows. she found herself paired with an old friend, olivetuft, who had left _clan in favor of their seemingly stronger enemies. during the fight, jayfrost felt a lot of pain when fighting her, a regret for not being closer and trying to convince her to stay. but she was happy where she was and so was jayfrost. the two of them fought for a length of time, both of them ending up severely wounded and on the brink of collapse. jayfrost begged olivetuft to give in, as she seemed the more hurt of the two. eventually, she convinced the tough molly to surrender, and jayfrost ended up passing out along the side of the scene. after returning to camp from the battle, she was sent immediately to the medicine cat’s den and was made sure to stay in the den for two weeks. this lowered jayfrost’s spirits, but with the constant visits from her mate, she felt much better. during one of the first interactions between the two, they discussed the difficulty of the battle and the toll it took on _’s family. feeling upset, the both of them changed the subject to future family. it was well known to _ that jayfrost wanted to be a mother, but _, now more wary than ever, was nervous about the outcome of their family. trying to reassure him, jayfrost managed to convince him to have a family when the weather became warmer again.
      indent once she recovered from her wounds and several moons after, her mentor, russetnose, had a litter of kittens. jayfrost hoped to receive one as an apprentice, and luckily she did. when they were old enough, _star announced that jayfrost would be training _paw. as of right now, jayfrost lives out her days as a well-respected warrior. she has a very happy life in the clan with _, and hopes to someday soon bear his children. jayfrost believes in starclan. although, her connectivity is wavering. she thought that perhaps they would intervene after seeing how terrible life has been for all of the clans with the sickness and battles. as a kit, however, her group ran off of a different religion, that of mostly nature, believing that it ruled over all. she has a hard time recalling what exactly it was called, but she has a firm belief in it overall, thinking that she should retain her familial beliefs over everything.
Last edited by deftonesly on Tue Dec 18, 2018 1:45 pm, edited 8 times in total.
deftonesly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ `✧ -- 25. down under we don't take no prisoners.

Postby deftonesly » Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:30 am

ImageImage

name : eeltail.
      eel, for his sleek gray body.
      tail, for his exceptionally long tail.
      appearance : eeltail is a tall, thin gray tomact of oriental shorthair descent. he has narrow yellow eyes, huge ears, and a very long tail.
      scent : he smells of salt and murky water.

personality : eeltail is . . . determined, good-hearted, loyal ; selfless, self-conscious, overly hardworking ; stubborn.
      eeltail is a hard worker, and an overall pleasant cat. he likes having a good laugh with his clanmates and providing for them the best he can. sometimes he’ll work himself to exhaustion if the clan is in need of prey or protection, and cares very little for his own well-being. he’ll gladly give up his life for a clanmate. when eeltail sets his mind to something, he refuses to give in to another cat and will go to great lengths arguing that he is right even if he is wrong. he’s too stubborn to give up. due to his progress as an apprentice, eeltail feels he has set his standards of expectation too high and cats think he is capable of greater things than he is. this causes him to worry about everything he does, like he’s being judged. the warrior tries to put this past him, but every now and then insecurities creep up.
      likes : spending time with family, sharing tongues, hunting, running, rabbits, green-leaf.
      dislikes : being unable to live up to others' expectations, not being enough, getting embarrassed, the cold.

sexuality : eeltail is heteroflexible.
      crushing : he is without a crush at the moment. hmu!
      mate and kits : for sure one day.
      preferences : dark coats (browns, blacks, etc). funny, flirty personalities and kindness are something he’s looking for in a cat too.

history : redberry and oakclaw had been mates long before their kits were born. the fiery she-cat and gentle tom just enjoyed each other’s company before ever thinking about bringing new life to their clan. this was on part to redberry’s stubbornness as she kept proclaiming that she “would have kits when she was good and ready!” of course, her outbursts were just amusement for those in the clan, as one day the queen declared she was having kits only to discover that her clanmates had been taking bets on how long it would be till she did. once her little ones showed themselves a bit before green-leaf, redberry couldn’t believe she had been so hesitant to be a mother as she fell instantly in love with them. the first born was a little gray tom-kit who she named eelkit, followed by his brother asterkit, who turned out to be brown with a white underbelly, chin, and paws. the new kits definitely were a pawful for their parents. almost as soon as they opened their eyes a few days after their birth, they were trying to explore the nursery and outside, wanting to see the world that lay before them. out of the two, eelkit was the most eager, constantly begging his parents to take them outside to meet their clanmates or to play with leaves. he got bored very quickly of the nursery around him and wanted to explore. asterkit wasn’t as eager, though he liked the idea of playing outside, but he was just as content snuggling to redberry’s fur. when the time came and they were able to come out into the camp’s clearing, eelkit ran amuck, getting under the paws of every warrior he came across. this caused anxiety for redberry and she scolded the kit, only to have each warrior reassure her that there was no harm done. eelkit was still learning after all. as he grew, eelkit showed more eagerness, now at becoming an apprentice and then a warrior. he wanted to serve the clan that he lived in and learn from the older cats that he had yet to get fully familiar with. it seemed that every day there was a new cat for him to meet. though he wanted to be an apprentice, eelkit did spend his time doing normal kit things like playing with his brother and the other kits in the nursery. he also enjoyed listening to stories from the elders. even some of the apprentices would tell the kits stories of their adventures, or show them tricks from training with their mentors. eelkit often wondered who would become his mentor.
      indent upon their naming as apprentices, eelpaw was given a warrior named craneshine, a white tom with a missing eye. they say that he lost it in a battle with a badger, but that was mostly other kits who would whisper around camp. eelpaw never dared to ask him about it, as he felt it was a sore subject for him. however, despite his intimidating appearance, cranshine was actually a very considerate and dedicated mentor. he was strict with eelpaw only when needed and tended to ease him through things he didn’t understand, giving his undivided attention until he got the move right. back then, eelpaw thought he may have been developing a crush on the older tom, but it wasn’t something he dwelled on too long. he was a great mentor for him, and he looked forward to every day of training with him. as the moons passed through his apprenticeship, eelpaw worked hard to excel in his training. he would offer to take food to the elders, or clean out the bedding in the nursery. always looking for work, he was a very dedicated young cat. most of the clan saw promise in him, and he often heard those whispering about him, and what a great warrior he would be. at first this gave him a bit of a bloated head, though he never tried to show it to others. as time went on, it became more of a burden because cats held him to a standard he couldn’t always live up to. these thoughts disrupted some of his training, but he tried to shake it off and just do his best. if cats had a problem with what he presented them then that was their fault. he wasn’t going to let it get to him.
      indent most of his apprenticeship passed by normally. the weather, which had been harsh and cold most of his time with craneshine, began to warm and new-leaf came. he passed his assessment with ease and was given his warrior name as the next green-leaf approached. eeltail has only been a warrior for a few moons so nothing of much interest has happened. he has spent most of his time with his brother, asterfur, enjoying their new ranks.
Last edited by deftonesly on Wed Apr 08, 2020 7:44 am, edited 18 times in total.
deftonesly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ `✧ -- 26. he will love her here - and in every universe.

Postby deftonesly » Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:24 am

ImageImage

name : cicadapaw ⇢ cicadastreak.
      cicada, for her tabby patterning, which resembles the markings of a cicada.
      paw, for it is the standard suffix of all apprentices until they become warriors.
      streak, for her speed and strength on the battlefield.
      appearance : cicadapaw is a muscular dark brown tabby with pale blue eyes.
      scent : she smells of smoky cinders and plant life.

personality : cicadapaw is . . . optimistic, intelligent, perceptive, rational, loyal, sociable ; a bit rebellious, proactive ; naive, sensitive, grudge-holding.
      still very young, cicadapaw strives to see the best in others no matter what, believing good is everywhere and can be in anyone. she doesn't like to focus on flaws. the apprentice thinks freely and is not very instinctual; she is notably excellent at seeing all sides of a situation and rationalizing predicaments. the dark brown tabby cannot easily laugh at herself and can be embarrassed in a flash. sensitive, she will build a grudge against anyone who deceives her or makes a fool out of her. cicadapaw can be very shy around new cats, especially if they're physically bigger than her. once you have earned her trust, though, she will likely side with you on anything and defend you with all her heart. loyalty is her most redeeming trait. cicadapaw values her friendships and has many, but is close with only a few individuals. although quite social, she enjoys the times she gets to spend by herself, often giving herself to the wild. the she-cat can be a bit rebellious when it comes to orders, especially if she doesn't respect the cat giving them or if she doesn't agree. prudent and proactive, she is insightful, and is able to predict what may come of a situation or event. cicadapaw uses her intelligence (NOT her instincts) to make her decisions as wise as possible. she is proactive in such a way that she always plans ahead.
      likes : thinking, sparring, alone time, leaf-bare, fresh snowfall, swimming, cicadas, the wilderness.
      dislikes : taking risks, not thinking things through, impulsivity, rashness, loud/mouthy cats, green-leaf, deceit, being lied to.

sexuality : cicadapaw is heterosexual.
      crushing : she isn't crushing on anyone at the moment. pm me!
      mate and kits : perhaps in the future!
      preferences : tall, lean, charming, athletic, confident, someone that can sweep her off her feet.

history : she is clan-born to budstep and larkcall, with one still-born brother named rushkit. cicadakit had a decent childhood but her mother, budstep, was really estranged because she was so torn up about rushkit, so cicadakit was mostly raised by larkcall and any queens that would lend a paw. she grew to be very close to larkcall, so much that she scarcely grieved when budstep passed away around her fourth moon.
      indent cicadapaw has blossomed so much since then and has been an apprentice for five moons. she is often admired by the younger apprentices and complimented by the warriors, as she has the makings to become a fine member of the clan someday soon.
Last edited by deftonesly on Thu Apr 16, 2020 10:04 am, edited 7 times in total.
deftonesly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ `✧ -- 27. they broke my wings, forgetting i have claws.

Postby deftonesly » Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:07 am

ImageImage

name : dandelionpaw, dandy ⇢ dandelionfoot.
      dandelion, for all his siblings were named after plants.
      paw, for it is the standard suffix of all apprentices until they become warriors.
      foot, for his steady feet and hunting abilities.
      appearance : dandelionpaw is a small light ginger-and-brown tabby tom with hazel eyes.
      scent : his fragrance consists faintly of pollen and rushing water.

personality : dandelionpaw is . . . cunning, witty, eager, adventurous ; harsh, blunt, bratty, sly, gossipy ; insecure, bitter, jealous, angry, aggressive.
      meet dandy, a young tom wrought with insecurity and bitterness. he is quick to assert himself in uncalled for ways just to feel better about himself. he's a brat outwardly, but not all bad on the inside. he can be a bit of a gossip, and is pretty sly. dandelionpaw is also kind of depressed and distant, only showing his anger or aggression when spoken to. he is stuck between who he is, who everyone perceives him to be, and the terrifying possibility of who he could be. young, angry, and impulsive, this small tabby could easily be persuaded into becoming very, very dangerous and dark.
      likes : proving himself, getting praised, fair/kind/non-judgy cats, green-leaf, swimming, fantasizing, sleeping, eating, training.
      dislikes : being called "dandy" and anyone who calls him it (even with affection), leaf-bare, birds, his annoying siblings.

sexuality : dandelionpaw is homosexual.
      crushing : he is open for someone! pm me if you're interested.
      mate and kits : mate, for sure. kits, eh. although not downright disliking them, he finds them to be obnoxious.
      preferences : shorter than him, blue eyes (his weakness!), likes him for who he is, kind, confident, doesn't give up on him, darker coat colors.

history : dandelionpaw is often called "dandy" by his peers. he tries to call himself "lion" for short but it almost never sticks. he absolutely LOATHES his name and his parents for giving it to him; it sounds far too girly and has been the object of much ridiculing. dandelionkit was born to parents snowstorm and blazeheart. they were good warriors who settled down and had four children, dandy being the eldest: dandelionkit, lilackit, rosekit, and tulipkit. dandelionkit hates his name enough already, but being the older brother to three irritating little sisters that constantly remind him of his prefix is just straight up humiliating. the second he could leave the nursery and became an apprentice two moons ago, he started staying clear of them and even now often lives out his days alone, broody and bitter to the world. he and his mentor aren't on the greatest of terms; dandy is aggressive and eager to please his elders, but his poor attitude often spoils things for himself.
Last edited by deftonesly on Thu Apr 16, 2020 10:06 am, edited 10 times in total.
deftonesly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ `✧ -- 28. sorry to be heavy, but heavy is the cost.

Postby deftonesly » Sat Jun 23, 2018 12:50 am

ImageImage

name : heavyheart.
      heavy, for her stocky stature.
      heart, for her compassion and her caring nature.
      appearance : heavyheart is a large, stocky white she-cat with blue-gray eyes and silver tabby patches.
      scent : her fragrance consists of oak leaves and mint.

personality : heavyheart is . . . perceptive, caring, empathetic ; self-sacrificing, invasive, shy, awkward, private ; insecure, self-critical, perfectionist.
      heavyheart has a good emotional understanding of others. since kithood, she has been quick to detect small signals in one's behavior. she reads cat body language like an open book, but, most importantly, she can empathize with others' emotions, fears, and traumas. the stocky warrior is good at advising and cares deeply for those that are troubled or innocent. she tends to act as some sort of therapist that can be both professional but also show that she cares. she claims her life goal is to be a fighter of chaos and a defender of the judged and innocent. she wants to help and inspire. and perhaps when she notices someone is having a hard time, she can be invasive, but she really does have the best intentions. she is shy, but fights to hide and overcome it. the big warrior is always uncomfortable in crowds, but she makes it work. she fights an internal battle to be perfect and is constantly wondering if she is good enough. smart enough, pretty enough, strong enough. the molly helps others but never herself, thus being very agonized inside. she has a tortured soul that is screaming for help and understanding, but she holds it prisoner and keeps it hidden beneath all that muscle of hers. her kithood and youth is a mystery to her clanmates, and she isn't willing to reveal much of it, even to those she is close with. although heavyheart can read others and decipher emotions/intentions with ease, she struggles to interpret her own feelings and put them into words. she unknowingly tends to comfort others with words she herself probably needs to hear. constantly finding issues and faults within herself and what she does, the tabby-patched cat is extremely self-critical, and is always overthinking her previous/future actions. subconsciously, she has taken to looking for something to nitpick, and strives for perfection.
      likes : helping others, talking sense, leaf-fall, rabbits (her favorite food!), climbing, sparring, apprentices and kits.
      dislikes : hunting, crowded areas, being laughed at, her seizures, cats judging her, frogs.

sexuality : heavyheart is bisexual, male leaning.
      crushing : she currently isn't crushing on anyone! pm me if interested.
      mate and kits : heavyheart adores kittens and would love to have a mate one day. however, she is on the fence, seeing as she would hate to pass along her epilepsy to them. plus, she has deep doubts that anyone could see past her disease and love her.
      preferences : tall, muscular, long thick fur, darker coat colors, kind, charming, positive thinkers, non-judgmental types.

history : this warrior is very conflicted, coming from a rogue family who worshipped the importance of survival. but she was born with a strong moral compass and a desire to love others. she is always caught between self-sacrifice or the sacrifice of another to stay alive. therefore, heavyheart is kind of scarred and impacted by her past. her struggle with her image and self-worth are most likely results of her epileptic disorder, which as a cat heavyheart does not understand and is incredibly ashamed of. (because of it, she considers herself a cursed monster and a shame to her clan, as do some others).
Last edited by deftonesly on Sat Dec 08, 2018 3:35 pm, edited 6 times in total.
deftonesly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ `✧ -- 29. oh, oh, lovin' someone.

Postby deftonesly » Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:02 am

ImageImage

name : hazelshade, haze.
      hazel, for his big bright hazel eyes.
      shade, in honor of his deceased mentor, shadewhisker.
      appearance : hazelshade is a tall, lean white tomcat with brown tabby patches on his head and tail. he has round hazel eyes and a deep meow.
      scent : he smells of pine and crisp breezes.

personality : hazelshade is . . . friendly, determined, social, confident ; flirty, aloof, relaxed, distant ; restless, rebellious, ignorant, self-centered.
      hazelshade is a very kind and friendly cat. he loves to make others smile and laugh and makes it his goal to do so. he sometimes doesn't know how to leave others alone though. determined and loyal, when his mind is set on something he will stop at nothing to complete it. in a way he’s stubborn, but many admire his determination even if odds are not in his favor. hazelshade can't help his romantic nature. he is the clan’s casanova, known to take hearts as well as break them. many cats are weary of his flirting and are advised to take it with a grain of salt. hazelshade is a very chill guy. he is a wonderful fighter and will protect his loved ones, but he doesn't mind sitting around and avoiding his duties from time to time. he often comes off as careless because of his relaxed nature. hazelshade hates being told what to do. if he doesn't want to do it he probably won't do it. he is a free spirit and always has been. it’s hard to keep him contained when he decides to do things his way. it often gets him in big trouble! hazelshade is also, well . . . he's self-centered. he can be a real ignorant jerk and is a bit of a hot shot. he knows he's a skilled warrior and knows he’s handsome. he lets his qualities get to his head. hazelshade often needs to be reminded to come back down to earth every once in a while.
      likes : sunrises and watching them, fighting, hunting birds, climbing trees, lounging around, new-leaf, sunny spots, swimming.
      dislikes : kits, badgers, failure, annoying cats, the cold.

sexuality : hazelshade is heterosexual.
      crushing : he currently isn't crushing on anybody! pm me!
      mate and kits : a mate, sure. but he's not one for kits, so he's undecided on the subject.
      preferences : eye candy, pretty eyes, rejection, hard to get types, shorter cuties.

history : maplewhisker and fogpelt, a beautiful and well-loved couple, were childhood sweethearts that decided to take the plunge together when they felt they were ready. after dating each other for over a whole year and a half after they became adults, the two became mates. for a long time, mintwhisker and fogpelt felt that things were too stressful for a family and decided to wait until they were over five years old before they had their one and only litter together. maplewhisker grew very plump with her pregnancy; many assumed she would have six kittens with her huge size, but it was quite the shocker when she only gave birth to two healthy, large kits. the first born was hazelkit, a white tom-kit with brown tabby patches, and the second born a creamy tabby she-kit they named dawnkit. hazelkit and dawnkit were competitive. from early on dawnkit showed signs of being a truly skilled warrior while her brother hazelkit seemed to struggle. but it didn't become a real issue until the two became apprentices.
      indent hazelkit was made hazelpaw and given the grumpy and elderly warrior named shadewhisker. he was strong and courageous, especially in his youth. he was given hazelpaw as an apprentice because both of hazelpaw's parents thought it would help mature him, but ridgestar also felt it could help the rift that was so obviously unraveling before hazelpaw and dawnpaw. the two seemed to fight over everything. who could catch the most prey, who could impress their mentor more, who could get the leader’s praise. but shadewhisker was not going to tolerate such stupid behavior and demanded that hazelpaw and dawnpaw spend the whole time they were apprentices working together. making the two get along, ridgestar and shadewhisker forced the two apprentices to find that they never needed to be at war with each other. after a while, the two became a team and could hunt and fight better working together - even working on a special signature move to show their mentors! things seemed to be going perfect before the siblings and shadewhisker ran into a badger while out marking the territory. it charged the group and shadewhisker pushed the apprentices out of the way. the badger fell onto the old and formerly powerful warrior before anyone could do a thing. in a desperate attempt to save his mentor, hazelpaw jumped onto the badger and attached himself to the raging creature only to be thrown off. claws met the young tom, hitting him lightly on the shoulder and tearing an ear. he was lucky he had been just out of reach or else the wounds could’ve been far worse. dawnpaw could feel something inside her screaming that hazelpaw needed her. when the badger was finished with shadewhisker, it moved to take hazelpaw out too. but dawnpaw cried out and attacked the badger, causing it to stumble back. by now, the clan was involved full spring, running to aid the injured apprentices, only to see a horrible scene of hazelpaw standing over his sister, growling at the creature. the clan was able to chase off the badger and the three cats were brought back to camp. hazelpaw was mortified to find that his mentor had been killed in the mauling, and his sister was in serious condition. the young tom stayed with his sister, lying beside her for three days. one night, dawnpaw weakly spoke, "i'm sorry i was so hard on you when we were little. i hope you can forgive me . . . even if i can't make it up to you." hazelpaw shook his head. "don't apologize. don't act like you aren't going to be here with me,” he cried. "take care of fogpelt and mintwhisker for me? you always know how to make them smile." dawnpaw was fading, and hazelpaw was desperate. "you are going to be there to make them smile with me. promise me, dawnpaw. promise me." dawnpaw smiled, "i promise." after they chatted for a few hazelpaw and dawnpaw fell asleep, only for dawnpaw to find her way to starclan peacefully. hazelpaw was heartbroken. he had lost his beloved sister and his mentor. a day later, the leader of the clan announced hazelpaw's warrior name: hazelshade, in honor of shadewhisker.
      indent hazelshade was angry over the loss of his sibling and mentor, but a moon after he became a warrior, he had a very vivid dream. in the dream, the young warrior walked through a landscape of darkness, of shadows and emptiness. the scent that flowed towards hazelshade made the tom stop in his tracks. shadewhisker? hazelshade looked around for his deceased mentor and called out to him, only to be met with echoes. then suddenly, the darkness was lit with a bright rising sun over the horizon. a beautiful dawn. dawnpaw’s scent mixed with shadewhisker’s and it felt for a second like the two were right beside him, their flanks leaning against his, watching the scene with him. for the first time in over a moon, hazelshade smiled and felt peace. when he awoke he knew that the dream meant he needed to learn to let go of dawnpaw’s and shadewhisker’s deaths and become the cat he was meant to be. so after that day, hazelshade turned himself around. he learned to forgive and forget. though he often has nightmares about what happened, he knows that one day he will be reunited with his sister and mentor. but until then, he would make life worth living and be the cat he would be if dawnpaw was here.
Last edited by deftonesly on Thu Apr 16, 2020 10:07 am, edited 9 times in total.
deftonesly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me