("☆)

A place to store your roleplay character information.

Postby Politics » Wed Jan 16, 2019 4:25 pm

─ Common names: Primarily referred to as Glasgow or simply The Woman. Other names are Gallagher, Gilroy, Callahan, Calliope, Crispin, Cricket, and Mod. She'll respond to just about anything, though.
─ Female, Aprox. 21yrs, Bisexual with a strong preference for women.
─ Irish Roma/Indian, has a bad relationship with her mother and very little is known about her father, though she does speak fondly of him. She has an older brother who she cares for deeply, the two of them having had to look out for one another in childhood. Despite this, when she's lying, the possibilities for her backstory could be endless.
─ Speaks Hindi, Telugu, English, and some French. She moved around a lot as a child, and as such she does know the very basics of some others. Her voice is very flexible, with a wide range and able to do a variety of accents, to the point where only her immediate family knows what her real voice sounds like.
─ 155cm, though she has a long neck and long legs. Her two most striking features off the bat are her blue eyes(which look rather inhuman in the iris/pupil structure, though her scleras are fine) and long, leathery scars that run across the right side of her body, mainly from the collarbone and down. Her right arm and leg have been damaged to the point where she has a prosthetic forearm and leg below the knee. Aside from that, The Woman has a lightly muscled body, similar to that of a ballerina or other dancer. She has a small chin and sharp jawline, with high, defined cheekbones and a small, straight nose. Her lips have a pronounced cupid's bow, which softens her natural 'I can see right through you' expression that'd otherwise be fairly intimidating. Framing her face is short, curly black hair. She wears it longer than usual, but most of the time it's up past her ears with curly little bangs.
─ The Woman's ability involves being able to make the line between dreams and reality indistinguishable. Her power can become much more potent if she exposes the target to a hallucinogenic vapour she can produce from her mouth. This makes colours more saturated, sound becomes louder and more crowded, and the vapour can cause various allergic reactions such as nausea and swelling of the sinuses and temples. Though the ability has the potential to be highly dangerous, prolonged exposure to the vapour and the intensity of the power surge can slightly damage her body and brain each time, which makes her use of her abilities very scarce and for good reason. Additionally, her ability also allows her to see 10 colours(she had actually been put down as visually impaired due to her eye structure), but this essentially makes her colourblind to any colours that most people can register. She considers this to be more of a curse than a blessing, seeing as she has been a painter and sculptor for most of her life, and learning to adjust was incredibly difficult for her. She still hasn't fully adjusted.
─ The Woman's lifestyle is surprisingly nice for someone on the outside of both the Lost Kids and the general public. Despite this, she has been able to work under an assumed name and identity, along with a change of hairstyle(along with contacts, style of makeup and eyebrows, ect.), and surprisingly, her scars. She developed them some time after discovering her powers at 17, so past the period where she was actively hiding from the police. As such, she's been able to dress nicely, eat decently, and occasionally even keep a low profile in more populous areas. She tries to live as inoffensively as possible, as an oddball but staunchly against humanoids(as it's easy to blame her scars on an outburst of someone's powers).
─ If there is any fun to be had, you'd bet she's here to have it. The Woman is an incredibly charismatic and friendly woman, and though she is more talented than most people would let on, she often focuses more on keeping on the good sides of others. There is a distinctly hush-hush attitude about her private life, always jovial but never close or vulnerable. Some may call her fake or shallow, but The Woman does what she does best─self-preservation. She is an impulsive woman, always taking the lead, but coming up with plans on the fly and expecting others to be as adaptable as she is. She is incredibly unforgiving towards people she considers to be cowardly or overly negative, being as she thinks they're signs of bad character. The Woman doesn't ever get mad, either. The most you can get out of her is mild irritation, which is probably more terrifying than most people are willing to admit. Her smile never falters, she doesn't blame other people for her shortcomings, but she is quick to unload brutal, bitingly cold honesty upon anyone who either gets in her way or contributes to it. In these periods, she often prefers to isolate herself, especially due to her impulsive tendencies. There's a lot to know about The Woman, though, and there's a lot you just won't get over coffee and cakes. She always seems relaxed, but her guard never goes down. She lies with grace, and is always working to politely and curiously peel people apart as she talks to them, like trying to put together puzzle pieces. Though she may be here for any challenge, much of her skill goes into picking apart her companions, learning voraciously with an abstract mind, and holding her breath until something goes wrong. She will not betray you if she finds you useful, but there is always a knife to your throat when it comes to The Woman. She keeps her secrets to herself, and herself only.
Politics

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

That Lass - Possible post style?

Postby Politics » Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:02 pm

────()───────────── ── ─𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑾𝑶𝑴𝑨𝑵
𝑻𝒂𝒈𝒔; ─𝑳𝒐𝒄𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏; ─𝑶𝒐𝒄;

Code: Select all
        [center][size=80]────([color=#caa902]♛[/color])───────────── ── ─[/size][size=120][color=#caa902]𝑻[/color]𝑯𝑬 [color=#caa902]𝑾[/color]𝑶𝑴𝑨𝑵[/size]
        [size=77]─[color=#caa902]𝑻[/color]𝒂𝒈𝒔; ─[color=#caa902]𝑳[/color]𝒐𝒄𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏; ─[color=#caa902]𝑶[/color]𝒐𝒄;[/size][/center]
        [list][list][list]text text text[/list][/list][/list]

┌─────────()───── ── ─
𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑾𝑶𝑴𝑨𝑵
𝑻𝒂𝒈𝒔; ─𝑳𝒐𝒄𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏; ─𝑶𝒐𝒄;

Code: Select all
        [center][size=80]┌─────────([color=#caa902]♛[/color])───── ── ─[/size]
        [size=110][color=#caa902]𝑻[/color]𝑯𝑬 [color=#caa902]𝑾[/color]𝑶𝑴𝑨𝑵[/size]
        [size=77]─[color=#caa902]𝑻[/color]𝒂𝒈𝒔; ─[color=#caa902]𝑳[/color]𝒐𝒄𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏; ─[color=#caa902]𝑶[/color]𝒐𝒄;[/size][/center]
        [list][list][list]text text text[/list][/list][/list]
Politics

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Politics » Tue Apr 23, 2019 4:24 am

───────────┐

text text text text tex
text text text text tex
text text text text tex
text text text text tex
text text text text tex
text text text text tex
text text text text tex
text text text text tex
text text text text tex
text text text text tex
text text text text tex
text text text text tex
text text text text tex
text text text text tex
text text text text tex
text text text text tex
text text text text tex
text text text text tex
text text text text tex

───────────┘
┌─────────────────
Bisexual ∙ 24 ∙ Council IV
text text text text text text text text
─────────────────┘
text text text text text text text text text tex

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text
──────────────────
Last edited by Politics on Tue Oct 06, 2020 4:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Politics

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Politics » Thu Apr 16, 2020 5:24 pm

Echtrae(ach-tra), no last name | Mid-twenties, presumably | Feytouched human | Warlock | Archfey patron

𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐍𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓: Chaotic neutral - Echtrae is a self-preservationist
      with a distaste for hierarchical government. Though he may
      go out of his way to help others, he ultimately values his ow
      n wellbeing first, and most of his good acts have a strategic
      purpose as opposed to pure altruism. There are, however,
      traces of a man that once was, of kinder demeanor, which c
      omes through in his quieter moments.
      x
        𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐘: Echtrae is perhaps less a man and more a conglomerate of mysteries. Though his hand runs cold to the touch and his ghostly eye stares through rather than at a given thing, it would be a grave disservice to say that his strangeness outshines his remarkable charisma. An otherworldly twist colors his words as he speaks, gaze always alight in the palest blue. A lopsided smile - eternally skewed to the left - is happy to embellish his words as he spins tales of wondrous half-truths. An unquenching curiosity follows him as he wanders, coupled with a voracious appetite for knowledge and adventure. He neglects to make it clear whether or not he travels with a purpose.

Though an intellectual at heart, Echtrae’s boundless enthusiasm and quick wit comes at the price of his cooperativeness. Though proven time and time again to be adaptable and cunning, Echtrae tends to either take charge of situations or lose interest. In battle, he tends to use nonviolent magic to turn the tides of battle, disorienting the opponent with a veritable cocktail of apparitions and illusions, until the time is right for pure brutality. His methods are often used irrespective of what his companions may think is right, as he may come across as cruel or underhanded.

Echtrae eternally occupied, matters of sport and study dominating every waking moment of the day. His interests veer towards the natural sciences and mathematics, to which he can dedicate countless hours. As quick to answer questions as he is to ask them, Echtrae often falls into short bursts of conversations with himself before his words shimmer out to the rest of his companions. There is an underlying notion that Echtrae is much older than his face suggests, as his knowledge seems to touch on the more intimate side of stories that we now consider histories, but further inquiry on the matter will only earn you a laugh.

He is also a man of many secrets. Despite his love of learning and a willingness to share knowledge and discussions with his more knowledgeable companions, Echtrae’s personal life is a subject so very off-limits that nobody knows his last name. He avoids dwelling on the past at all costs, becoming less willing to answer questions or changing the topic entirely, and in this betrays glimpses of a remarkable sadness, an unbearable grief from which Echtrae desperately wishes to move on. In moments alone or around people he’s taken to, his demeanor softens considerably from his usual conniving self.

𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄: There is a certain painterly prettiness to Echtrae’s features that confuses the eye as one observes him...though observing him is a feat on it’s own. Towering over most humans, Echtrae stands at seven feet, and this most certainly doesn’t prevent him from sporting a wide variety of tall boots. He cuts a fine figure, broad-shouldered and a musculature that speaks to his love of athletics. Face framed with dark curls, a single eye peers out, almost glowing in it’s pearlescent blue, providing an unshakable feeling that there is something using that eye as a lens to the earthen world. His expressive features serve to highlight his demeanor. A smirk is always dancing on his lips with their pronounced cupid’s-bow, set on a square face with defined jaw and cheekbones. Even his nose looks to have been healed up slightly off-center after a few too many breaks.

Echtrae, though not particularly wealthy, dresses sharply. He is quite keen on good grooming, with a notable cultural twist to his style. Though it is unclear where he comes from, he sports a variety of layers embroidered in scenes from his mythos, as well as plenty of piercings and other jewelry of a make foreign to Losite.

Underneath the many layers of translucent silks and intricate sleeves lie two perplexing mysteries - his neck and his arms. Both of Echtrae’s arms are prosthetic. It is a marvel that they move, channeling some sort of magic through a mechanism that hisses softly with each gesture. Each arm is covered in intricate carvings, depicting scenes half-engulfed in patternage and old sylvan writing that spill out into markings across his body. The second peculiarity lies in his eternally-covered neck, which causes him to spill smoke from his mouth and set the markings on his body alight when he calls upon his patron. His neck that - when sending the magic through his veins - makes his body warm to the touch, but only so long as there is still light coursing through him. There is something strange there, some horrible secret that Echtrae refuses to tell, just beneath the surface of his skin.

𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘: Very little is known about Echtrae’s past, though he has mentioned his mother and siblings a few times. All his memories seem to weigh on him like a spectre, haunting him in his resting moments, causing him to work and think endlessly to close the gaps of a claustrophobic silence. If you are looking hard enough, there is a melancholic air about him, melding with the oddities of his strange body.

𝐈𝐍𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘:

Politics

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Politics » Thu Apr 16, 2020 6:39 pm

─────────────────┐

𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐍𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓: Chaotic neutral
Echtrae is a self-preservationist
with a distaste for hierarchical
government. Though he may
go out of his way to help others,
he ultimately values his own wel
lbeing first, and most of his good
acts have a strategic purpose as
opposed to pure altruism. There
are, however,traces of a man that
once was, of kinder demeanor, wh
ich comes through in his quieter
moments.

─────────────────┘
𝐈𝐍𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘:
- Scholar's Pack
- A Flask of Oil
- A Tinderbox
- The souls of the forgotten,
xxprobably
- Courtier's clothing
- Bedroll
𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐂:
- He's bisexual! Not that
he seems to know that.
- Very averse to holding
hands. Probably because
his are very cold.
- Releases steam from his
mouth when he feels a
strong emotion!
- Has a thick accent from
...somewhere.
- Loves cats!
───────────────────────────────────────────
☀︎) Echtrae(ach-tra) | Mid-20s?| Feytouched human | Warlock | Archfey patron
───────────────────────────────────────────
𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐘: Echtrae is perhaps less a man and more a conglomerate of mysteries.
Though his hand runs cold to the touch and his ghostly eye stares through rather than
at a given thing, it would be a grave disservice to say that his strangeness outshines his
remarkable charisma. An otherworldly twist colors his words as he speaks, gaze always
alight in the palest blue. A lopsided smile - eternally skewed to the left - is happy to
embellish his words as he spins tales of wondrous half-truths. An unquenching curiosity
follows him as he wanders, coupled with a voracious appetite for knowledge and adven
ture. He neglects to make it clear whether or not he travels with a purpose.

Though an intellectual at heart, Echtrae’s boundless enthusiasm and quick wit comes at
the price of his cooperativeness. Though proven time and time again to be adaptable and
cunning, Echtrae tends to either take charge of situations or lose interest. In battle, he te
nds to use nonviolent magic to turn the tides of battle, disorienting the opponent with a
veritable cocktail of apparitions and illusions, until the time is right for pure brutality. His
methods are often used irrespective of what his companions may think is right, as he may
come across as cruel or underhanded.

Echtrae eternally occupied, matters of sport and study dominating every waking moment of
the day. His interests veer towards the natural sciences and mathematics, to which he can
dedicate countless hours. As quick to answer questions as he is to ask them, Echtrae often falls
into short bursts of conversations with himself before his words shimmer out to the rest of his
companions. There is an underlying notion that Echtrae is much older than his face suggests,
as his knowledge seems to touch on the more intimate side of stories that we now consider
histories, but further inquiry on the matter will only earn you a laugh.

𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄: There is a certain painterly prettiness to Echtrae’s features that confuses the
eye as one observes him...though observing him is a feat on it’s own. Towering over most
humans, Echtrae stands at seven feet, and this most certainly doesn’t prevent him from
sporting a wide variety of tall boots. He cuts a fine figure, broad-shouldered and a musculature
that speaks to his love of athletics. Face framed with dark curls, a single eye peers out, almost
glowing in it’s pearlescent blue, providing an unshakable feeling that there is something using
that eye as a lens to the earthen world. His expressive features serve to highlight his demeanor.
A smirk is always dancing on his lips with their pronounced cupid’s-bow, set on a square face with
defined jaw and cheekbones. Even his nose looks to have been healed up slightly off-center after
a few too many breaks.

Echtrae, though not particularly wealthy, dresses sharply. He is quite keen on good grooming, with a
notable cultural twist to his style. Though it is unclear where he comes from, he sports a variety of
layers embroidered in scenes from his mythos, as well as plenty of piercings and other jewelry of a
make foreign to Losite.

Underneath the many layers of translucent silks and intricate sleeves lie two perplexing mysteries
- his neck and his arms. Both of Echtrae’s arms are prosthetic. It is a marvel that they move,
channeling some sort of magic through a mechanism that hisses softly with each gesture. Each arm
is covered in intricate carvings, depicting scenes half-engulfed in patternage and old sylvan writing
that spill out into markings across his body. The second peculiarity lies in his eternally-covered neck,
which causes him to spill smoke from his mouth and set the markings on his body alight when he
calls upon his patron. His neck that - when sending the magic through his veins - makes his body
warm to the touch, but only so long as there is still light coursing through him. There is something
strange there, some horrible secret that Echtrae refuses to tell, just beneath the surface of his skin.

𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘: Very little is known about Echtrae’s past, though he has mentioned his mother
and siblings a few times. All his memories seem to weigh on him like a spectre, haunting him in
his resting moments, causing him to work and think endlessly to close the gaps of a claustrophobic
silence. If you are looking hard enough, there is a melancholic air about him, melding with the
oddities of his strange body.
Politics

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Politics » Tue Oct 06, 2020 3:57 pm

[ Oscar Kilroy Stellar | OK, Oz, Etoilette | 25 | October 25th | Male | Depends on the day, really. (Bisexual, no preference) ]

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx┌─────────────────
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑩𝑨𝑺𝑰𝑪𝑺
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ─────────────────┘

Species: The son of a mysterious and miraculous woman...
      Role: Guest (star)!
      Height: 7’2/218cm

Appearance: “Well, what do you expect of me? I just so happen to be ridiculously att-...Oscar is a handsome man, and he has absolutely no intention of letting you forget this. There is a sort of classical, painterly prettiness to some of his features, a slightly upturned nose and pronounced cupid’s bow most notable on his face. His hair is dark and wavy, often falling in neat curls about his face and ending just below his jawline. But, ah, his face is likely not the first thing one notices about him. That would be torn between his remarkable stature and opulent dress. Standing just over seven feet tall, Oscar is not as spindly as one might expect from his health. He is broad-shouldered and athletic in build, though it’s easy to be reminded of just how long he is when he stretches(which is very, very often).

His style of dress is just as remarkable. A purveyor of the ornate and the opulent, Oscar’s fashion tends towards the vintage, open-collared blouses in rich oranges and a myriad of colorful bellbottoms to go along. Nothing can be simple with this fellow! It is common to find him adorned in jewelry, bracelets and rings trailing up his forearms, patterns and embroidered fabrics decorating every inch of his clothing. Much of his wardrobe is distinctly 70’s and tends towards the formal side(to flatter his own dandyism), though he isn’t above dipping into 80’s glam rock and the occasional crop top. So long as his dress impresses, he doesn't mind the cut.

There are two fixtures of his wardrobe, however, that stand out. First is his neckwear, fastened tight around the center of his neck. Though sometimes it is as little as a wide ribbon or a silken scarf, more likely is a heavy metal collar. Nobody’s ever seen him without it, and any questions of its function is followed with defensiveness. The technicolor glasses, by the looks of it, are a recent addition(and likely not prescription, on account of his insistence to get suspiciously close to papers before reading them). He says he started wearing them when he started his trip to Airedale, though like his neckwear they seem to serve a second purpose...is it any wonder those who know him are not too keen to say what his eyes look like?
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 𝑫𝑰𝑮𝑮𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝑫𝑬𝑬𝑷𝑬𝑹
      Powers: A long time ago, Oscar’s power was quite miraculous and pretty. Having the ability to sense the consciousnesses of the creatures around him - living and dead, sleeping and awake - Oscar could translate their consciousness into song, siren music that entrances all who hear it, an entire life encapsulated in music. It has not been like this for a very long time. After an incident in his teens, Oscar came back...different. His body had been torn from it’s patchwork soul, which now has to possess and puppeteer his body, forcing him to breathe, for his heart to beat, for his eyes to close. His body bleeds, but it is naught but a shell, beneath the flesh churn the ghostly fragments of his soul. Maybe the gruesome manifestation of his power has something to do with his neckwear…

Strengths: Oscar is an extremely hard worker. Having a bit of an obsessive streak and the ability to work in massive stretches of unbroken focus, his organizational capabilities and rambliness are habits he developed as a result of his deep knowledge and rule-oriented thinking. He often takes a passive or secondary role instead of leading in most situations, though he does have a particular talent for seeking out people who have skills he lacks. His persuasive persona has its perks too! Being as notoriously amicable as he is, Oscar will always do his best to try and talk his way out of a situation, using his perceived ego to contrast with flattery in order to trick people into thinking he’s humbled himself for them. This trick applies in other places, Oscar often acting closer to his “true” demeanor or evoking more sensitive, thoughtful language of those who would otherwise be put off by his lively persona. He also isn’t above getting into a couple of fistfights here and there if the situation calls for it.

Weaknesses: Though his demeanor and physique may suggest otherwise, Oscar is actually a very sickly person, plagued by a debilitating condition that happens to also be his power. Unable to stand, walk or run for long periods of time, any strength afforded to him by his stature is mitigated by his awful stamina. He often pretends to be lounging around, dramatically splayed across couches and chairs, when in reality this is his third stop on the way to get halfway across the mansion and his legs are on track to giving out. Personality-wise, Oscar often feels distressed or frustrated when he feels he’s breaking his personal rules, of which there are a lot. Aside from a general hatred for his natural disposition, Oscar has a very mathematically oriented mind and does not consider himself a creative person despite his musical skill. As such, he tends to keep to topics around his expertise and places little faith in his own ability to learn new things unless someone else teaches him.
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑴𝑨𝑵 𝑯𝑰𝑴𝑺𝑬𝑳𝑭!
      + Hard-working, meticulous, charismatic,
      charming, flirtatious, cooperative, intelligent, patient,
      empathetic, prepares everything in advance, intellectually
      curious, romantic, observant, organized.
      = EXTREMELY theatrical, no respect for personal
      space, nosy, scatterbrained when it comes to practical
      things, rambly, jumpy, a huge perfectionist, clumsy, opulent.
      - Has a horrible self image, indecisive, superficial,
      overly willing to give people second chances, perpetually
      stressed-out, self-destructive, secretive, snide, suspicious,
      half of his humor is just ridiculous bold-faced lies, kind of a
      doormat if you push the right buttons.
      x
      Personality: There is an unmistakable magnetism to Oscar, a charm to his rich voice and colorful language. Always heading up conversations, he seems to know how to steal away the rapt attention of any room! And when all eyes are on him, is he really not allowed to help himself to a bit of bold flirtation? A slow-walking, smooth-talking silvertongue of questionable intention and full to the brim with roguish energy...well, you know the drill. He’s a loveable scamp! Right…? Well. Though he is undoubtedly a good performer, his persona is just that. A performance. Oscar is naturally a sensitive, highly organized man with a mind for maths and a love of music and the natural sciences. Considering his rock-bottom self esteem, however, this facet of himself has been locked away for years, replaced with rebellious airs and a need to dominate discussions before he can be caught without a suitably witty answer. Curiously, his persona has never seemed to get in the way of his intellectual pursuits. Since childhood, Oscar has had a proclivity for mathematics. He can make sense of the numbers like a second language, feeling comfortable within the complex rulesets, though often dismissing just how much creative problem-solving is required in the sorts of maths he applies in his work.

There is too, however, the personality that comes out when Oscar is alone. Observing him from afar, it is highly likely the man will be absorbed in his work, writing like lightning, reading and researching long into the night. He is both frantic and meticulous, wracked with millions of stray anxieties and yet singularly focused on his work. There is a contradiction inherent to Oscar, that which follows the contradicting aspects of his dual nature. Though seemingly fearless in front of others, Oscar locks his doors and windows at night, with a handgun in the drawer of his nightstand and a switchblade in his pocket. The slightest noise and movement in the night keep him awake. There is undoubtedly something that haunts him, a memory that wracks his mind in his quiet moments. And there is nothing more central to Oscar’s character than a fear of remembering. He fills all the gaps of silence he can with work when company is not available, and work he does. His nights leave him in the strangest corners of the manor, asleep in funny nooks and crumpled up in armchairs, far from the safety of his room. For a short while, his work does distract him, complicated formulas and thousands of words worth of dry, eloquent language lulling him to sleep without the fear that grips his undistracted mind in the late hours.

But it is, indeed, only a short while.

Likes: Mathematics, physics, analytic geometry, ROCKETS, singing, disco, Rube Goldberg machines, the ocean, storms, swimming, being outdoors, robotics, well-tailored clothes, cats, executing on a well-timed maidenly faint, PDA, good old fashioned peace & quiet, victorian novels, good handwriting, classic rock, getting into fistfights, linguistics, daydreaming about complicated romantic scenarios, black coffee, tea, hot foods, dry english murder mystery shows, windowsills, being submerged in water, steady heartbeats, himself.

Dislikes: HORROR, feeling underprepared, the cold, sudden movements, loud noises, cold foods, sleeping(it interrupts his work), basic social interaction, lemons, rabbits, breaking character in front of other people, air conditioners, large empty spaces, boats, unsteady rhythms, printer paper, round rooms, meat, toy dogs, non-mechanical pencils, people reciprocating his PDA, taking pills, tone-deaf people(musically and otherwise), tarot cards, himself.

Quirks: Oh, what isn’t strange about this man? He sleeps in the bathtubs, poses constantly, and spent his childhood being homeschooled by a rotating door of eccentric, classically trained old women in the arts and natural sciences. He is devastatingly quick to blush, and can easily be thrown off of his sly, sarcastic persona with the lightest pushback or flirtation. Oscar also seems to be averse to touch. Though he can be found picking up, holding, laying across and generally fawning over all who will let him, Oscar becomes comically flustered when someone so much as leans on his shoulder.

Fears: Being murdered, drowning/asphyxiation, home intruders, change/sudden instability, not living up to his personal standards, bad omens/signs(which he reads into things like disrupted patterns or uncanny objects and movements), dying in his sleep, people finding out aspects of himself that he hasn’t intentionally curated, not being able to please others, finding out his mother is dead, anything gorey or horror-related, being watched, the dark.

Secrets: Oscar’s intentions seem perpetually shrouded in mystery. He’s come here on “family business”, and often helps out with mythical-relative detective work carried out by his cousin, who is currently in the employ of the Stoker family. There is something uncanny about him, something about the way he looks in mirrors and the cold of his touch, the brightness of his demeanor versus the way he keeps towards the walls, back always protected. He claims there is something behind his technicolor glasses that might provide some much-needed context...though it isn’t likely. All that is known about him is that he’s fresh off of a masters program in space systems engineering, and has taken the time between jobs to focus on writing for academic journals before applying to a PhD program. Well, at least now we know why his laptop is covered with rocket stickers...? And, while we’re on what he’s brought with him to the manor, is anyone going to mention the fact that the only suitcase he brought with him is shaped like a coffin, just large enough for him to fit inside? Ah, but we’re getting ahead of ourselves. One mystery at a time, right?
Last edited by Politics on Tue Oct 06, 2020 4:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Politics

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

「꒰꒰★〟𝑱𝑨, 𝑩𝑨𝑩𝒀! ──ˎˊ˗

Postby Politics » Tue Oct 06, 2020 4:22 pm

─────────────────┐

𝐌𝐎𝐃𝐔𝐒 𝐎𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐈?
text text text text text text text te

─────────────────┘
?:
text text text text text text
?:
Image Image
──────────────────────────────────────────────
Oscar Kilroy Stellar | "OK", "Oz", L'étoilette"| 25| Bisexual?
?:
Politics

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Politics » Tue Oct 06, 2020 6:12 pm

─────────────────────┐

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐍 𝐇𝐈𝐌𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐅!

+) Hard-working, meticulous, charisma
tic, charming, flirtatious, cooperative,
intelligent, patient,empathetic, prepa
res everything in advance, intellectually
curious, romantic, observant, organized.
──────
=) EXTREMELY theatrical, no respect for
personal space, nosy, scatterbrained wh
en it comes to practical things, rambly,
jumpy, a huge perfectionist, clumsy, opu
lent.
──────
-) Has a horrible self image, indecisive,
superficial, overly willing to give peop
le second chances, perpetually stressed
-out, self-destructive, secretive, sarcas
tic, suspicious, half of his humor is just
ridiculous bold-faced lies, kind of a door
mat if you push the right buttons.

─────────────────────┘
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
┌─────────────────
𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄𝐒
Mathematics, physics, analytic
geometry, ROCKETS, singing, disco,
Rube Goldberg machines, the ocean,
storms, swimming, being outdoors,
robotics, well-tailored clothes, cats,
executing on a well-timed maidenly
faint, PDA, good old fashioned peace
& quiet, victorian novels, good
handwriting, classic rock, getting into
fistfights, linguistics, daydreaming about
complicated romantic scenarios, black
coffee, tea, hot foods, dry english murder
mystery shows, windowsills, being
submerged in water, steady heartbeats,
himself!
──────
𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄𝐒
HORROR, feeling underprepared, the
cold,sudden movements, loud noises,
cold foods, sleeping(it interrupts his
work), basic social interaction, lemons,
rabbits, breaking character in front of
other people, air conditioners, large
empty spaces, boats, unsteady rhythms,
printer paper, round rooms, meat, toy
dogs, non- mechanical pencils, people
reciprocating his PDA, taking pills, tone
-deaf people(musically and otherwise),
tarot cards,
...himself.
Image Image
xxxxxxxxx𝐎𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫 𝐊𝐢𝐥𝐫𝐨𝐲 𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐫 | "𝐎𝐊", "𝐎𝐳", 𝐋'é𝐭𝐨𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞"| 𝟐𝟓| 𝐁𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐱𝐮𝐚𝐥?──────────────────────────────────────────────
𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐘: There is an unmistakable magnetism to Oscar, a charm to his rich voice
and colorful language. Always heading up conversations, he seems to know how to steal
away the rapt attention of any room! And when all eyes are on him, is he really not allowed
to help himself to a bit of bold flirtation? A slow-walking, smooth-talking silvertongue of
questionable intention and full to the brim with roguish energy...well, you know the drill.
He’s a loveable scamp! Right…? Well. Though he is undoubtedly a good performer, his
persona is just that. A performance. Oscar is naturally a sensitive, highly organized man with
a mind for maths and a love of music and the natural sciences. Considering his rock-bottom
self esteem, however, this facet of himself has been locked away for years, replaced with
rebellious airs and a need to dominate discussions before he can be caught without a suitably
witty answer. Curiously, his persona has never seemed to get in the way of his intellectual
pursuits. Since childhood, Oscar has had a proclivity for mathematics. He can make sense of
the numbers like a second language, feeling comfortable within the complex rulesets, though
often dismissing just how much creative problem-solving is required in the sorts of maths he
applies in his work.

There is too, however, the personality that comes out when Oscar is alone. Observing him from
afar, it is highly likely the man will be absorbed in his work, writing like lightning, reading and
researching long into the night. He is both frantic and meticulous, wracked with millions of stray
anxieties and yet singularly focused on his work. There is a contradiction inherent to Oscar, that
which follows the contradicting aspects of his dual nature. Though seemingly fearless in front of
others, Oscar locks his doors and windows at night, with a handgun in the drawer of his nightstand
and a switchblade in his pocket. The slightest noise and movement in the night keep him awake.
There is undoubtedly something that haunts him, a memory that wracks his mind in his quiet
moments. And there is nothing more central to Oscar’s character than a fear of remembering. He
fills all the gaps of silence he can with work when company is not available, and work he does. His
nights leave him in the strangest corners of the manor, asleep in funny nooks and crumpled up in
armchairs, far from the safety of his room. For a short while, his work does distract him, complicated
formulas and thousands of words worth of dry, eloquent language lulling him to sleep without the
fear that grips his undistracted mind in the late hours.

But it is, indeed, only a short while.

𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄: “Well, what do you expect of me? I just so happen to be ridiculously att-
...Oscar is a handsome man, and he has absolutely no intention of letting you forget this.
There is a sort of classical, painterly prettiness to some of his features, a slightly upturned
nose and pronounced cupid’s bow most notable on his face. His hair is dark and wavy, often
falling in neat curls about his face and ending just below his jawline. But, ah, his face is
likely not the first thing one notices about him. That would be torn between his remarkable
stature and opulent dress. Standing just over seven feet tall, Oscar is not as spindly as one
might expect from his health. He is broad-shouldered and athletic in build, though it’s easy
to be reminded of just how long he is when he stretches(which is very, very often).

His style of dress is just as remarkable. A purveyor of the ornate and the opulent,
Oscar’s fashion tends towards the vintage, open-collared blouses in rich oranges
and a myriad of colorful bellbottoms to go along. Nothing can be simple with this
fellow! It is common to find him adorned in jewelry, bracelets and rings trailing up his
forearms, patterns and embroidered fabrics decorating every inch of his clothing. Much
of his wardrobe is distinctly 70’s and tends towards the formal side(to flatter his own
dandyism), though he isn’t above dipping into 80’s glam rock and the occasional crop top.
So long as his dress impresses, he doesn't mind the cut.

There are two fixtures of his wardrobe, however, that stand out. First is his neckwear,
fastened tight around the center of his neck. Though sometimes it is as little as a wide
ribbon or a silken scarf, more likely is a heavy metal collar. Nobody’s ever seen him without
it, and any questions of its function is followed with defensiveness. The technicolor glasses,
by the looks of it, are a recent addition(and likely not prescription, on account of his
insistence to get suspiciously close to papers before reading them). He says he started wearing
them when he started his trip to Airedale, though like his neckwear they seem to serve a second
purpose...is it any wonder those who know him are not too keen to say what his eyes look like?
hehehehe

hehehehe
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

heehhehehehe
𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐑𝐊𝐒xxx
Oh, what isn’t strange about this man? He sleeps in the bathtubs,xx
poses constantly, and spent his childhood being homeschooled byxx
a rotating door of eccentric, classically trained old women in thexx
arts and natural sciences. He is devastatingly quick to blush, andxx
can easily be thrown off of his sly, sarcastic persona with thexx
lightest pushback or flirtation. Oscar also seems to be averse toxx
touch. Though he can be found picking up, holding, laying acrossxx
and generally fawning over all who will let him, Oscar becomesxx
comically flustered when someone so much as leans on his shoulder.xx
──────xxx
𝐅𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒xxx
Being murdered, drowning/asphyxiation, home intruders, change/xx
sudden instability, not living up to his personal standards, badxx
omens/signs(which he reads into things like disrupted patterns orxx
uncanny objects and movements), dying in his sleep, people findingxx
out aspects of himself that he hasn’t intentionally curated, not beingxx
able to please others, finding out his mother is dead, anything goreyxx
or horror-related, being watched, the dark.xx

┗ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ┛
hehehehe
        𝐏𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑: Oscar’s power was less grim, once. Having the ability to sense the consciousnesses of the creatures around him - living and dead, sleeping and awake - Oscar could translate their consciousness into song, siren music that entrances all who hear it, an entire life encapsulated in music. It has not been this alone for a very long time. After an incident in his teens, Oscar came back...different. His body had been torn from it’s patchwork soul, which now has to possess and puppeteer his body, forcing him to breathe, for his heart to beat, for his eyes to close. His body bleeds, but it is naught but a shell, beneath the flesh churn the ghostly fragments of his soul. Maybe the gruesome manifestation of his power has something to do with his neckwear…

𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐆𝐓𝐇𝐒: Oscar is an extremely hard worker. Having a bit of an obsessive streak and the ability to work in massive stretches of
        unbroken focus, his organizational capabilities and rambliness are habits he developed as a result of his deep knowledge and rule- oriented thinking. He often takes a passive or secondary role instead of leading in most situations, though he does have a particular talent for seeking out people who have skills he lacks. His persuasive persona has its perks too! Being as notoriously amicable as he is, Oscar will always do his best to try and talk his way out of a situation, using his perceived ego to contrast with flattery in order to trick people into thinking he’s humbled himself for them. This trick applies in other places, Oscar often acting closer to his “true” demeanor or evoking more sensitive, thoughtful language of those who would otherwise be put off by his lively persona. He also isn’t above getting into a couple of fistfights here and there if the situation calls for it.

𝐖𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐒: Though his demeanor and physique may suggest otherwise, Oscar is actually a very sickly person, plagued by a debilitating condition that happens to also be his power. Unable to stand, walk or run for long periods of time, any strength afforded to him by his stature is mitigated by his awful stamina. He often pretends to be lounging around, dramatically splayed across couches and chairs, when in reality this is his third stop on the way to get halfway across the mansion and his legs are on track to giving out. Personality-wise, Oscar often feels distressed or frustrated when he feels he’s breaking his personal rules, of which there are a lot. Aside from a general hatred for his natural disposition, Oscar has a very mathematically oriented mind and does not consider himself a creative person despite his musical skill. As such, he tends to keep to topics around his expertise and places little faith in his own ability to learn new things unless someone else teaches him.
Politics

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

purely functional and REMARKABLY ugly

Postby Politics » Wed Oct 07, 2020 12:43 pm

███████████████████████████
Name: Celine Sani Lacau
Nicknames: Cece(She uses this more than her name)
Birthday: June 10th
Sexuality: Bisexual, female pref.
Role: Butler/Paranormal Investigator

Species: ???
Height: 5’3
Appearance: Cece is slight of frame, and would be (incorrectly) considered delicate of features if not for her feral energy. She is not a tall woman by any means, though she is lightly muscled, strong and flexible on account of always being on her feet. Her hair is pure white, evidently once a bob that has since grown out and become a mane of wild waves. Little can be said of her face. In place of it sits a mask, pointed ears forming needle-like tips at the end, painted in beautiful patterns that shift and change, it’s blue eyes emoting as if alive. Their expressions often imitate the energy of her speech, sharp and exaggerated. When she’s not working, Cece spends much of her time in loose, comfortable clothing in muted tones. Harem pants and silk dresses are common of her casual wear, though sometimes she just pulls on a huge shirt, tights and a pair of sneakers and scampers off to follow the latest leads!

Role: Butler/Paranormal Investigator
Personality: Cece is a...divisive figure. Despite her small stature, her presence far exceeds her. She is a harsh and highly argumentative person, quick to jump into debates and never afraid to point out things she thinks are wrong. Though people often mistake her for cranky and rude, her strong convictions become clear once you get to know her. Cece’s methods are unconventional, but her altruism and helpfulness can’t be understated. She always looks out for the people she cares about, and though often blunt of speech and quick of temper, Cece rarely means harm.

Cece considers herself to be very clever, and this confidence gives her a strength in her tone that always makes her out to be an expert(even if she isn’t). When she sets her mind to something she will get it done under ANY circumstances. Cece is in truth quite sharp, and takes immense pride in a job well done. She has a unique skill for noticing small details, both in the speech of others and in the environment around her. This mindset, however, often makes her forget to synthesize these details and understand the bigger picture of things. Well, it’s fine! That’s why she’s employed her darling baby nephew, after all! She would literally not let anybody else help her with any piece of her work.

Powers: Cece can read the “memory” of certain objects by touching them. She can sense the history of objects that had any sort of sentimental value to persons living or deceased. It doesn’t seem useful at first, but considering Cece’s been in the employ of various other immortals and other mythical families in her investigative pursuits, her eye for detail combined with her abilities has helped her solve many a mystery.
Strengths: A strong moral foundation, a willingness to fight and argue for what she believes in, the ability to make difficult decisions, extremely strong opinions about aesthetically-pleasing decor and framing of photos, confidence, a quick wit, her willpower and persistence, a motivating desire to be the best at whatever she sets her mind to. She’s also decently skilled in identifying plants(especially those with medicinal uses), and animals, and is naturally very stealthy. Her quiet movements allow her to drop in and catch any hot gossip from around the corner!
Weaknesses: Her argumentative nature and callous exterior, an over-willingness to make risky decisions, an unwillingness to collaborate with others or hear alternate opinions once she’s decided she’s right, a difficulty getting along with people she doesn’t relate to, accidentally putting the people she cares about in danger...essentially, she is a woman of good intentions but questionable execution.

+) Neat, stalwart, inquisitive, clever, quick, nimble, decisive, strong-willed, hearty, persuasive in a conspiracy theorist sort of way, protective, confident in her abilities, authoritative
=) Opinionated, impulsive, frankly kind of like a feral animal, VERY sarcastic, can whip basically anybody into shape, pugnacious, persistent
-) Stubborn, irritable, rash, thrill-seeking, gossipy, self-absorbed, will bite you, misses the forest for the trees, pretentious, fearmongering

Likes: Strong black tea, birds, botany, forensic pathology, crime documentaries, hiking, jogging, going down internet rabbitholes in the early morning, sleep, starching her clothes, domestic busywork, long dresses, the texture of velvet, collecting animal bones, foraging, cheese, people being impressed by her, checking in on her friends in the most intrusive ways possible, shiny things, heavy metal, opera, cottages, oversized shirts, fluffy slippers.
Dislikes: Summertime, trickery, salad, wearing a stupid bowtie for work(she wears silk ties), cooking, other know-it-alls, seafood, fire, falling out of touch with the people she cares about, tacky decor, managing family drama, sleeping without noise, an overreliance on etiquette.
Quirks: Pulling on her curls when she’s nervous, talking with her hands, pacing around rooms and lightly touching every small object she can find, going on passionate tangents whenever so much as slightly prompted, biting her thumbnail, constantly loosening and tightening her ties, going “EUREKA” when she remembers something mundane.
Fears: Fire, abandonment
Secrets: What exactly is under that mask of hers? What’s the deal with her family, which she refuses to talk about? Why does she shy away from the fireplaces and put out candles as she walks? Just what exactly is she hunting here in Airedale?
Politics

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

haugolsmir

Postby Politics » Wed Oct 07, 2020 1:00 pm

███████████

\\\\𝗖𝗘𝗖𝗘 𝗟𝗔𝗖𝗔𝗨
00:01text 00:02text 00:03text
𝗧𝗟:𝗗𝗥text text text text text text text te
text text text text text text text text tex

┗ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ┛

███████████

\\\\𝗖𝗘𝗖𝗘 𝗟𝗔𝗖𝗔𝗨
𝗧𝗟:𝗗𝗥text text text text text text text te

███████████

██████████

\\\𝗖𝗘𝗖𝗘 𝗟𝗔𝗖𝗔𝗨
𝟮𝟲:𝗙𝗘𝗠𝗔𝗟𝗘:𝗕𝗨𝗧𝗟𝗘𝗥

██████████
Last edited by Politics on Wed Oct 07, 2020 2:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Politics

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me