If I could light the world up in just one day...

A place to store your roleplay character information.

Re: If I could light the world up in just one day...

Postby Pyra Ilver » Fri Mar 30, 2018 7:35 am

i. has always argued with her father ii. plays the violin iii. iv. wants to be a writer v. can't draw to save her life vi. feels strongly under her exterior vii. if irritated will yell loudly in Italian viii. ended up in detention for inappropriate conduct and truancy, Brillmore high bores her sometimes x. light sleeper, tiny noises will wake her up

"Name"~
words words words words words words

"Name"~

"Name"~

"Name"~

"Name"~

"Name"~

"Name"~

"Name"~

"Name"~
Pyra Ilver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pyra Ilver » Mon Apr 02, 2018 4:51 am

'Cause two can keep a secret

╔═════════════╗

personal

╚═════════════╝

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
determined, careful, clever, cunning

- curious, head-strong, quiet

ruthless, untrusting, secretive, enigmatic
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
x is not used to being the centre of attention, she prefers to hang around the outskirts of crowds. WIP
Pyra Ilver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pyra Ilver » Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:09 am

IF YOU WANNA

BREAK THESE WALLS DOWN

YOU'RE GONNA GET

♢ ♦ ♢ ♦ ♢ ♦ ♢ ♦ ♢ ♦ ♢ ♦ ♢ ♦ ♢ ♦ ♢ ♦ ♢

Anastasia 'Ana' Romanoff is the daughter of Natasha Romanoff aka Black Widow and an unknown male, in the field she goes by Whisper. She is twenty-one years old and heterosexual. She stands at 5'8, has an slender but strong build, dark auburn hair and blue eyes.

She speaks English, Spanish, French and Russian. Ana is well trained in combat, with many martial arts under her belt, her go to weapons being throwing knives or a gun. She can also fight hand to hand. Her abilities are limited hacking wise. Quick and light footed, she makes very little noise when she walks, and if trying can make herself silent. She has no powers, which can put her at a serious disadvantage.

♢ ♦ ♢ ♦ ♢ ♦ ♢ ♦ ♢ ♦ ♢ ♦ ♢ ♦ ♢ ♦ ♢ ♦ ♢ ♦ ♢

Image♢ ♦ ♢ ♦ ♢ ♦ ♢ ♦ ♢ ♦ ♢ ♦ ♢ ♦ ♢ ♦ ♢ ♦ ♢

Anastasia is secretive, and tends to keep things to herself. She is very determined, and will always try and see a mission through to the end. Sometimes her actions can be unnecessarily ruthless. She is quite the actress, and is good at deceiving people. Naturally cunning, Ana has a tactical mind, but sometimes overthinks things and over complicates to avoid even the implicit risk in her position. A brutal cynic she sees the worst in everyone, and can be overly sarcastic.

However, Ana is extremely loyal and compassionate and cares about people more than she likes to admit. Though she would never seek anyone out with a problem, should they come to her she would listen, offer advice, and possibly maim the perpetrator.
Pyra Ilver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pyra Ilver » Mon Apr 09, 2018 5:15 am

╔═════════════╗

Aurelia 'Aura' Winters is an eighteen
year old female.

╚═════════════╝
WIP
Pyra Ilver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♦ ᴡᴇ ᴡᴇᴀʀ ʀᴇᴅ sᴏ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ sᴇᴇ ᴜs ʙʟᴇᴇᴅ

Postby Pyra Ilver » Fri Jun 08, 2018 5:37 am

♦ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ᴡʜᴏ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇ ᴠᴀʟᴜᴇ ᴏғ ʟᴏʏᴀʟᴛʏ ᴡɪʟʟ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀsᴛᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏsᴛ ᴏғ ʙᴇᴛʀᴀʏᴀʟ ♦

╔═════════════╗

Seren 'Ren' Prince is an eighteen
year old female guardian. She is
heterosexual. Her eyes are grey
and her hair is auburn. She has
a slender athletic build and
stands at 5'8. Ren usually has
her hair back in a single braid.

╚═════════════╝
Seren is unwaveringly loyal to those that prove themselves to her, though she isn't quick to trust, once she does trust someone she will always have their back. She is a determined and intelligent young lady. Ren has always been independent, not relying on others to do her job for her. She tends to be secretive, telling only a select few her secrets, as well as keeping any told to her.

Seren tends to lack in empathy, often having trouble relating to the emotions of those around her, excluding her protectee, whose emotions she can feel. In turn she also tried to protect herself by hiding her emotions as best she can. Ren is also very sarcastic, as well as stubborn. If angered, her temper tends to flare very quickly then die down just as fast.

Seren uses a bow and arrows, as well as a pair of twin daggers.
Pyra Ilver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pyra Ilver » Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:52 am

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
Tʜᴇ ʀᴏɢᴜᴇ
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
➸ Name ~ Anastasia Winters
➸ N.name ~ Ana
➸ Age ~ 22
➸ Gender ~ cisfemale
➸ Sexuality ~ heterosexual
➸ Species ~ human
➸ Height ~ 5'8
➸ Build ~ slender
➸ Eye colour ~ grey
➸ Hair colour ~ copper

Anastasia is the savvy and shrewd guide of the crew. She is an excellent judge of character. She is quick-witted, pragmatic and determined. Ana takes a long time to trust fully, and very few in her life have ever earned her loyalty. To those she calls her friends, she is generous and sincere, much less to those outside of her inner circles. The young woman has a silver tongue, and with easy charm can talk her way out of most situations, but failing this, she is more than prepared to turn to violence. When she does need to fight, she tends to be overly ruthless.

Ana never knew her parents, instead spending her youth travelling every corner of the galaxy with a band of thugs and criminals. From a very young age it was apparent she had a way with navigation, she memorised every pass and secret way they passed through, and ever figured out the ones invisible to most. When she was eighteen, she left the crew behind, taking to her own travelling, never staying in one place more than two months. Her navigations skills earned her a brief passage on many ships, though she never found one where she belonged. Anastasia has a constant need to discover and keep on moving. This is the crew she has felt most attached to, though she has yet to decide if it is the one she will stay with.
Pyra Ilver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pyra Ilver » Sun Jan 27, 2019 9:30 pm

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
𝐼 𝒾𝓃𝓉𝑒𝓃𝒹 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝓉𝑜 𝓈𝓁𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝓉𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝐼'𝓂 𝒹𝑒𝒶𝒹
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

➸ Name ~ Anastasia Serena Winters
➸ N.name ~ Ren
➸ Age ~ 20
➸ Gender ~ cisfemale
➸ Sexuality ~ bisexual
➸ Species ~ human
➸ Height ~ 5'8
➸ Build ~ slender
➸ Eye colour ~ grey
➸ Hair colour ~ copper

Anastasia comes from a rich background, her father a wealthy business man in the city. Everyone thought her life was perfect, but behind closed doors her father was only interested in one thing, money. Certainly not his daughter. So, at eight, when some space pirates sought to extract a ransom through her, she seized the chance to escape. Ana convinced them to let her stay, that she would work with them, do anything to stay. While the world searched for the missing girl she was changed into something deadly. It wasn't long until she realised that her name was too flowery for the path she was on, and adopted her shortened middle name to try and hide who she really was. She spend years with the pirates, training with them, learning from them, and killing for them. The crew became well-renowned, and Ren travelled everywhere, learning from lowlifes- assassins, street thugs, mercenaries. She became a weapon, fast, silent, clever, and dangerous. At eighteen she left, striking out on her own, until she fell in with the rebels, and started fighting for something she believes in. Despite this, she has yet to share her true origins to her new group, and so remains an enigma in that sense.

Ren is determined and head-strong, refusing to give up in even the most dire of circumstances- even to the point of being stubborn. If not stopped she will push herself to the point of breaking. She is intelligent and quick witted, always thinking ahead. There was little room for sympathy when she was growing up, so struggles with empathy. growing up with a crew fostered a strong sense of loyalty, but her loyalty is only afforded to those she trusts absolutely. Ren is a good judge of character, and unrelenting in protecting those she judges worthy of it. Her profession leads her to be ruthless, though never to excess, every move is always calculated. She tends to be guarded and secretive, and prefers to remain as anonymous as possible for the sake of her own safety. Ren is charming, eight years of upper class manners never having left her, as well as adaptable and steadfast.
Pyra Ilver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me