☾ storage ☽

A place to store your roleplay character information.

Re: ☾ storage ☽

Postby kalcifer » Wed Oct 05, 2022 7:36 pm

ImagexxxxxImage

______________________________________________________________________________________

✓ - positive, ○ - neutral, ✗ - negative, ♡ - love interest

name - symbol
wordswordswordswordswordswords

name - symbol
name - symbol

name - symbol
name - symbol

name - symbol
name - symbol

name - symbol

x

______________________________________________________________________________________
kalcifer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kalcifer » Wed Oct 19, 2022 3:54 pm

x
    xxx
    xx
    xx
    ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxᴡᴇ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴘʟᴀɴꜱ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏᴡɴ
    ✠ name: corvus flint ✠ age: 28 ✠ 5'10 ✠ birthday: february 12th ✠ male, he/him ✠ bise
    xual, male lean ✠ single ✠ ethnicity: irish and italian ✠ pureblood ✠ slytherin ✠ estp-a
    ✠ patronus: irish wolfhound ✠ bogart: the dark mark sky symbol ✠ wand: dragon heart
    string, 12 inch, acacia wood, brittle flexibility ✠ father: perseus flint ✠ mother: ellado
    ra rosier ✠ teacher of dada ✠ the leader of the slug club ✠ faceclaim: jack falahee ✠
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxᴡᴇ ɪɴᴛᴇɴᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴇʀᴀꜱᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ɪɴ ʜɪꜱᴛᴏʀʏ
    the flint family is one of the sacred 28 and is closely related to other pureblood famili
    es. corvus doesn't exactly agree with the mindset of people who believe that being pu
    reblood is best however he doesn't express that opinion often. despite this he still car
    ries with him the prestige that is expected and associated with having a family with s
    uch a high status. his bogart, the the dark mark, comes from the fact that he is acute
    ly aware of the history of his family members. the black family, yaxley family, crabbe
    family and numerous other of corvus' relatives were death eaters during the second w
    izarding war and he carries that shame with him. he fears the possibility of being that
    evil. corvus was particularly talented at dada and potions while at hogwarts. many fa
    mily members of his were in the slug club throughout history and they speak fondly of
    it and professor slughorn. now that slughorn is no longer at hogwarts corvus decided t
    o re-start up the club as his own. corvus is ambitious, quick-witted, sharp and highly i
    ntelligent. many students may not favour his sometimes intense teaching style but he
    recognises his role as teaching these students what is truly important rather than mes
    sing around and making friends with students during his class time. despite this, his w
    ay of connecting to his students is through the slug club, where students who he sees a
    s being of high potential get together on occasional evenings for social events. get cor
    vus on your side and he will be extremally loyal.
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxᴀɴᴅ ꜱᴏᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ʟᴇꜰᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ
kalcifer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kalcifer » Wed May 10, 2023 9:50 pm

x
    xxx
    xx
    xxxxImage
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx𝘮𝘺 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳𝘵𝘪𝘱𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘺 𝘭𝘪𝘱𝘴
    ☀ name: isaiah rowland ☀ age: 21 ☀ 5'8 ☀ birthday: june 3rd ☀ male, he/they ☀ homo
    sexual ☀ single ☀ ethnicity: western european ☀ text ☀ text ☀ isfp-t ☀ text ☀ text ☀
    ☀ text ☀ text ☀ text ☀ text ☀ text ☀ text ☀ text ☀ text ☀ text ☀ text ☀ text ☀ text
    ☀ text ☀ text ☀ text ☀ text ☀ text ☀ text ☀ text ☀ text ☀ text ☀ text ☀ text ☀ text
    ☀ text ☀ text ☀ text ☀ text ☀ text ☀ text ☀ text ☀ text ☀ faceclaim: troye sivan ☀
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘣𝘶𝘳𝘯 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘪𝘨𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘴
    texttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttextexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttextte
    texttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttextexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttextte
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘨𝘶𝘮𝘱, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘳𝘶𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘥, 𝘣𝘰𝘺
kalcifer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kalcifer » Wed May 10, 2023 9:52 pm

✓ - positive, ○ - neutral, ✗ - negative, ♡ - love interest

name - symbol

name - symbol
name - symbol

name - symbol
name - symbol

name - symbol
name - symbol

name - symbol

x

kalcifer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kalcifer » Sat Jun 24, 2023 4:54 pm

x
    xxx
    xxxImage
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx​🇦​ ​🇩​​🇷​​🇮​​🇳​​🇰​ ​🇫​​🇴​​🇷​ ​🇹​​🇭​​🇪​ ​🇭​​🇴​​🇷​​🇷​​🇴​​🇷​ ​🇹​​🇭​​🇦​​🇹​ ​🇮​❜​🇲​ ​🇮​​🇳​
    ♛ seon minjun ♛ english name: aleksa seon ♛ no name preference ♛ mayor ♛ bear ♛
    age: 32 ♛ 6'0 ♛ birthday: january 4th ♛ male, he/him ♛ bisexual ♛ single ♛ ethnicit
    y: korean ♛ infj-a ♛ father: daekwan seon ♛ mother: haneul park ♛ fc: kim jongin ♛
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx​🇫​​🇴​​🇷​ ​🇹​​🇭​​🇪​ ​🇬​​🇴​​🇴​​🇩​ ​🇬​​🇺​​🇾​​🇸​ ​🇦​​🇳​​🇩​ ​🇹​​🇭​​🇪​ ​🇧​​🇦​​🇩​ ​🇬​​🇺​​🇾​​🇸​
    ───────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    aleksa has benefitted from a wealthy upbringing that allowed him to fully interact with
    the wider community. his parents philanthropic efforts created a positive view of the s
    eon family amongst the other townspeople, thus opening the doors for aleksa to be ele
    cted mayor at such a young age. as it is currently his first year as mayor he needs to e
    nsure the community trusts him. a murder was not exactly in his plans. aleksa is intuit
    ive and his insight into the needs of others positions him to be a great mayor, if given t
    he appropriate environment to thrive. despite his current job position, aleksa does not
    deal well under high levels of stress. he is an idealist and perfectionist that stuggles gr
    eatly when things do not go the way he had initially expected. he is reserved and yet i
    s compassionate and determined, taking a leadership role when he feels it is needed.
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx🇫​​🇴​​🇷​ ​🇹​​🇭​​🇪​ ​🇲​​🇴​​🇳​​🇸​​🇹​​🇪​​🇷​​🇸​ ​🇹​​🇭​​🇦​​🇹​ ​🇮​❜​🇻​​🇪​ ​🇧​​🇪​​🇪​​🇳​
kalcifer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me