Alkhatine's Characters

A place to store your roleplay character information.

Alkhatine's Characters

Postby Alkhatine » Sat Oct 14, 2017 5:34 am

Storage for character forms and information. Feel
free to peruse, but don't take or post, please.

Otherwise, have fun!

(All characters are original and made by me.)
Last edited by Alkhatine on Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Alkhatine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Table of Contents

Postby Alkhatine » Sat Oct 14, 2017 5:51 am

name : species/role : (use) : x

Michael Chung : selkie : (mythical) : x
    Travis Holly : human hunter : (fantasy) : x
    Derek Vesper : bat shifter : (mythical) : x
    Kasey Charlington : demigod | aphrodite : (percy jackson) : x | x
    Thomas Faucher : demigod | demeter : (percy jackson) : x | x
    Agnes Whittemore : (apocalyptic) : x
    Caleb Walker : (apocalyptic) : x
    Jessica Choi : human : (mythical) : x
    Joon-ho Park : regular student : (school) : x
    Bob : (apocalyptic) : x
    Ye-won Lee : regular student : (school) : x
    Hiroshi Yamaguchi : (school) : x
    Justin Kasper : (school) : x
    David Yi : the stoic : (realistic) : x
    Hephaestus : god of fire : (percy jackson) : x
    Ashley Cowell : cook : (apocalyptic) : x
    Geoffrey Skårsgard : ravenclaw : (harry potter) : x
    Second Chance : smithy : (fantasy) : x
    Leah Sellon : scout : (fantasy) : x
    Gopan : non-bender: (avatar) : x
    Avery Madera : outcast : (school) : x
    Kevin Lee : braniac : (school) : x
    Constant O'Brien : student : (bnha) : x
    Rene Summerfield : mutant : (mutants) : x
    Bob : human hunter : (mutants) : x
    Dong-hyun Chung : demigod | hephaestus : (percy jackson) : x
    Rachel Wu : enhanced senses : (superpowers) : x
    Brendan Haugh : student : (bnha) : x
    Margaret Haugh : villain : (bnha) : x
    Asher Seong : demigod | tyche : (percy jackson) : x
    Kazu : firebender/chi manipulator : (avatar) : x
    Ace Bradford : 1st year fellow in pediatric surgery : (hospital) : x
    Janya Dhir : 4th year resident : (hospital) : x
    Daniel Carton : slytherin : (harry potter) : x
Last edited by Alkhatine on Thu Jul 16, 2020 5:14 am, edited 19 times in total.
Alkhatine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Michael Chung

Postby Alkhatine » Sat Oct 14, 2017 5:54 am

MICHAEL CHUNG

{Face claim: Daniel Henney}

Who Am I? wrote:
NAME Michael Chung
GENDER Cismale
AGE 29
SPECIES Selkie

APPEARANCE Michael stands at just over 5'11 in human form. He has a muscular build and appears to be of Korean descent. He has numerous scars, the most notable being a deep one on his left leg that causes him to walk with a slight limp.

In seal form, Michael is a huge grey seal, eight feet in length and dark grey with silver undertones in color. His eyes are an intelligent brown, the same as in his human form. His left flipper is marred by a deep scar.

Going Deeper wrote:
HISTORY Michael doesn't remember much of his childhood. It was a blur of his mother's soft voice, helping him care for his small underwater garden, and playing with his herdmates. He and his mother were driven out of their herd because of reasons he can't quite understand, and he sustained an injury on his left flipper that has left him crippled to this day. His mother did her best to get them both back on their feet, so his teenage years were spent on land. It was then that he fell in love with land plants and taking care of them. When Michael was twenty, his mother died from illness after a particularly harsh winter. Driven by grief, Michael moved to the small town of Hartford, where he spends his days growing plants for his plant nursery and standing on the porch of his beach house, gazing wistfully out to sea.

LIKES seafood, warmth, water, plants
DISLIKES sweets, alcohol, wearing pelts and furs
TRAITS honest, practical, dependable, melancholy
OTHER is allergic to dogs

A Romance? wrote:
SEXUALITY Bisexual
CRUSH None ATM
RELATIONSHIP PM me!
Alkhatine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Travis Holly

Postby Alkhatine » Sat Oct 14, 2017 5:56 am

FACE CLAIM: NICHOLAS HOULT
Hallo. Do you need anything? Maybe something you want... gone?

NAME
Hmm...I like you. You can call me Trav.
Birth name: Travis Holly
Callname: Hunter Holly

SEXUALITY
Oh, whatever gets the job done.
???

APPEARANCE
Like what you see?
Travis stands at 5'9" and has a muscular build that he hides with sweaters and baggy jeans. His body language is very open in general, but he is able to subtly change his walk and facial expression to echo different characters and personalities.

ROLE
I deal with things that go bump in the night.
Hunter

POWER
It's useful, I suppose.
Pathfinding

SKILL SET
Hmph. Do you even have to ask?
Along with his pathfinding, Travis has the uncanny ability to blend into the background of just about everywhere you put him in. He's good for infiltration and other such missions. His blade is a dirk named Velsigne. It has little adornment, made to do things quickly and effectively. It echoes his straightforward melee fighting style and subtle nature and glows a soft red.

PERSONALITY
I'd like to think of myself as tall, dark, and broody. But, well. You can't have everything in life.
Travis is about the nicest and most polite person you could meet. So nice, you couldn't believe killing is a part of his daily life. Well, maybe that's the point. He even treats demons with a modicum of decency, before and after they're dead. It's not a very popular thing to do, but he persists. He does, however, get mood swings that are often triggered by anxiety, especially when his routine is broken.
Alkhatine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Derek Vesper

Postby Alkhatine » Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:41 am

FACECLAIM: CHARLIE COX
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
derek vesper // bat shifter // etc.
23 years old // 5'10" // heterosexual

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

THERE ARE OTHER WAYS TO SEE
╔═════════════════════════╗
Derek's blind as...well, a bat! He uses echo
location to get around on pure instinct,
and has good hearing, smell, and balanc
e to compensate for the loss of his sight.
He isn't extraordinarily sensitive, though.
He's often clueless in an endearing sort
of way, and is way too good at puppy eyes
for the good of the people around him.

╚═════════════════════════╝

I THOUGHT I WAS ALONE
╔═════════════════════════╗

Derek's always been something of a
wanderer, finding it near impossible
to stay in one place for any lengthy
period of time. He never really knew
his parents, so there was nothing to
truly tether him down. Nothing, that
is, until he flew over a certain valley
in the center of a pine forest. He was
stupid: it had been raining that night,
and that always wrecked havoc with
his echolocation. Still, confident in
his abilities, the shifter flew on...
until he ran headfirst into a tree.

Waking up as a human, lying down on
a ragged bed of blankets, was one of
the scariest moments of Derek's life.
It was also to prove to be one of the
best. In the valley, Derek found rest
and friendship, two things he had not
know before. Now, he strives to do
all he could do to keep everyone
safe and happy, whether that means
doing odd chores around the cabins
or just being a shoulder to lean on.

╚═════════════════════════╝
BUT I WAS WRONG
Alkhatine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Kasey Charlington

Postby Alkhatine » Fri Dec 29, 2017 3:00 pm

Lᴏɴɢ Isʟᴀɴᴅ, Nᴇᴡ Yᴏʀᴋ

INTERVIEW NOTES wrote:The Rec Room is cozy, very different from what I expected from a camp full of weaponized
teenagers. My request for an interview went through with very little fuss, after I explained
my purpose. Sitting across from me is a pretty teenage girl dressed in pale pinks. The light
somehow hits her blonde hair just right, creating a halo that accentuates her abnormally pe
rfect features and light, natural makeup. There is a smile on her face, and she sits with her
surprisingly muscular legs crossed delicately. Resting against her chair is a luridly pink sca
bbard, decorated with rhinestones. Chiron ushered her in with a slight smirk on his face.

FACECLAIM: CARA DELEVIGNE

O. M. G. You would not believe what happened to me the other day. So, like, I was just sitting there, and along comes this —

Sorry, Kasey, but I don't think we can fit what happened the other day into this interview. Why don't you start off by just introducing yourself?

Oh, riiiiight. Ok, like, you already said this, but my name's Kasey Charlington. You can call me whatever, though.

Alright, and how old are you? 18?

Oh my gosh, I knew I should have put on more concealer. Do I really look that old? Like, I'm 17, not 18! Tell me. It's those dark circles, right?

[She leans in, staring me in the face. My heart rate increases.]

No, no, you look fine! Um, let's see what next.

[Paper crinkles.]

What's your, um, sexuality?

Wow, forward. I love it! If you really must know, I'm demisexual. And single, but if you want to change that...[She waggles her unfairly perfect eyebrows.]

Well, that's, um, that's great! And no thanks. Okay, um, tell us a little bit about your godly side.

Okay, well, if isn't already obvious, my mom's Aphrodite. Like, I got the greatest godly parent, ever, I know. I love you, mom! [She blows a kiss at the general direction of Mount Olympus.]

I see. Any special powers?

Uh...Not really? Like, I can speak some amazing French even though all I did in that class was paint my nails and gossip. And, like, I have this thing. [She lifts the scabbard with ease and swings it around a few times.] I dunno, I'm pretty handy with it. Plus, it's, like, pink. You can't go wrong with that.

Yeah. Pink. Anyway, tell us about your life story. How did you find out you were a demigod?

Okay, you won't believe this. I, like, always knew I was more attractive and stuff, but I never thought my mom was the actual goddess of beauty. Like, woah! Anyway, my dad told me on my thirteenth birthday — which is on June 26, by the way, in case you want to celebrate it with me — and I was like, "Everything makes so much more sense now!" And then I came here because monsters wouldn't stop chasing me, and yeah! That's basically it. Obviously I killed all the monsters, but, like, in camp I'm learning how to do it better. How cool is that?

Cool. Very cool. And, um, what's your favorite part about camp? Besides the...killing?

Oh my gosh, definitely all my younger siblings! They're just, like, so adorbs. I can't. I get to take care of them and stuff. It's awesome.

Sounds great! Okay, that's it for today. Thanks for doing this.

No problem! It was, like, awesome to meet you.

[She takes her scabbard and stands, shaking my hand before exiting the room.]

That was...interesting. I couldn't help but feel like she was making fun of me the whole time. And the way she handled that sword...I don't know. She seems dangerous, is all. I just don't know why.

SECURITY FOOTAGE wrote:A blonde teen exits the Big House. She leans against the wall for a moment, then bends ov
er with laughter at whatever she heard. Gasping for breath, she looks up and stares straig
ht at the camera. She winks at it, then walks away whistling, scabbard catching in the sun.
Last edited by Alkhatine on Sat Jun 01, 2019 2:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Alkhatine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Thomas Faucher

Postby Alkhatine » Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:33 pm

Lᴏɴɢ Isʟᴀɴᴅ, Nᴇᴡ Yᴏʀᴋ

INTERVIEW NOTES wrote:We are sitting on the grassy floor of Demeter's cabin. Chiron implied that the subject would
be the most comfortable here, and after seeing him I am inclined to agree. Thomas is hunc
hed up, nervously tapping the ground with his fingers. Wherever he does so, a few stalks of
grass grow. In contrast to his timid air, a wicked-looking crossbow and quiver is lying besi
de him, which he seems to be shying away from. Chiron ruffles his hair before leaving.

FACECLAIM: ASA BUTTERFIELD

Hello, Thomas. How are you?

[Mumbles.]

Sorry, what was that?

O-oh, I'm good. Thanks for asking.

You ready to do the interview?

[He nods hesitantly, looking to the side.]

Alright. Why don't you introduce yourself?

[He lifts his eyes determinedly.]
    Uh, I'm Thomas. Thomas Faucher. I was born on April 7th, and I came to Camp half-Blood just a few days ago — oh, I'm fifteen, and —

[Kindly] Alright, Thomas, thanks. That's enough for that question.

[He flushes.]
    S-sorry.

No problem at all. On to the next question! Can you tell us a bit about your godly side?

Oh, sure. My mom's D-Demeter [He looks to me for confirmation before continuing], and she's the goddess of, um, agriculture, which explains why I'm really good at, uh, growing stuff.

Right. And how did you come to Camp Half-Blood?

Well, my m-mom — sorry, I'm not used to saying that word — came to my dad's plant nursery, and I guess she was impressed? She was, um, smiling. She told me who she was and talked to my dad, and he let her take me here. I guess I always noticed plants growing faster around me and stuff, but, well, I never thought I was related to a god.

Yeah, that must have been quite the surprise. What's your favorite part about Camp Half-Blood?

Well, I suppose it's the family. I always thought it was just my dad and me.

That's nice. Alright, that's all. Thanks for doing this, Thomas.

Oh, uh, thanks. Um, bye.

[He grabs his bow and arrow with surprising familiarity, seeing that he had been orienting himself away from it throughout the interview, and shakes my hand without making eye contact. Despite the fact that he lives here, he leaves, an audible thump and "ouch" reaching me as he collides with the doorframe. I am left standing, bemused.]

He's sweet, if a bit timid. He does have courage, though. I heard he has quite serious social anxiety, so for him to agree to talk about himself...well, it's amazing, that's what it is.

SECURITY FOOTAGE wrote:A teen with black glasses stumbles out of the cabin. He turns the corner, then drops into
a crouch and puts his head between his knees. After a long moment, he gets back up and
walks away. The interviewer walks out a minute later.
Last edited by Alkhatine on Thu Apr 18, 2019 6:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Alkhatine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Agnes Whittemore

Postby Alkhatine » Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:50 pm

FACECLAIM // JESSICA TANDY
    The grainy footage shows a frail-looking old woman sitting in a chair, arms crossed belligerently. She is glaring off screen. "Keep an old lady waiting, will ya," she admonishes. Her voice is strong and clear. There is a cough and a rustle of papers from off screen. "Apologies. Shall we get started?" a cool voice asks. The woman doesn't bother responding to what she obviously deems a stupid question, instead rolling her eyes.

"Right. Name?"

A sigh, then, "Agnes Whittemore."

A pen scratches for a moment before the cool voice returns. "Age?" it asks.

Once again, Agnes does not bother replying. There is a huff from off camera, but the mysterious interviewer decides not to inquire further. There is a short pause.

"And where are you from, Ms. Whittemore?"

"Mrs., thank you very much. I may be a widow, but I'm still married. And I'm from Phoenix, Arizona."

"Apologies, Mrs. Whittemore." There is a snort and a mutter about how the interviewer must be doing something wrong to have to apologize, which said interviewer chooses to ignore. "And your profession?"

"Do I look like I have a job?"

A long silence.

"Well. Ah, how did you survive for so long, Mrs. Whittemore?"

"I did what every sensible person did. Took a hatchet and my husband's old gun and got the hell out of the city. This seems to be like the safest place to be, so I came here. Though why I thought that, I don't know, considering the obvious level of ineptitude here..."

There is an uncomfortable clearing of the throat from the interviewer before the cool voice continues. "I apologize once again, Mrs. Whittemore. One more question. Did you arrive with any companions?"

"Did you not see the young man I dragged all the way here? Glasses? Rather nasty head wound? Him. No one else."

"That's all. Thank you for your time, Mrs. Whittemore."

Agnes lets out a rather ungrateful snort before rising from her chair with surprising agility. The footage blinks and goes dark.
Alkhatine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Caleb Walker

Postby Alkhatine » Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:07 pm

FACECLAIM // JOHN LEGENDThe camera is focused on the young man seated behind the desk, looking down at his hands. He has bandages wrapped around his head, and a pair of glasses held together by duct tape sits on the bridge of his nose. He looks up sharply as the door opens. "Thank you for your patience. We'll begin," a disembodied voice says from behind the camera. The young man gives a hesitant nod.

"Name?"

"Caleb Walker," he says clearly, as if he's done this before.

There is the sound of writing. "Age?"

"26 as of yesterday."

There is a pause as the interviewer writes down the information.

"Happy belated birthday, Mr. Walker."

There's a chuckle in Caleb's voice as he responds, "Thanks. Isn't much cause for celebration nowadays, though."

The interviewer hums in agreement. "And where were you born?"

"Phoenix, Arizona."

"Ah. Is that how you met Mrs. Whittemore?"

"Yeah, actually. She was my neighbor. Didn't know she cared enough to drag me all the way out here, though. She's a bit..." he trails off. "I noticed," the voice says drily. Caleb laughs, and continues, "I don't think I would've survived long without her. I was a researcher, you see. Not built for fighting. Mrs. Whittemore, though...she's scary good with that hatchet of hers."

"What research were you working on?"

"Actually, I was in biomedical sciences. My team had just received the virus for study when the outbreak hit us."

"Indeed?" the voice asks. It sounds interested.

"Yeah. Didn't get to take a good look at it, though."

"I see," the interviewer says, seeming a bit disappointed. "Well, Mr. Walker, that's all. Thank you for your time."

The camera stops recording.
Alkhatine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Jessica Choi

Postby Alkhatine » Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:28 pm

There is some fumbling with the camera before it swings upward to focus on the other side of the table.

FACE-CLAIM//NAEUN SONG

The woman seated there is dressed in a tank top and sweats, her sweet features very much at odds with her muscular torso. Her black hair is tied back in a simple ponytail, and her dark brown eyes remain fixed on the person behind the camera. Despite her wide smile and obvious energy, she seems completely settled, with no obvious shifting or nervous movements.

Interviewer: Hi, Jessica, thanks for agreeing to meet. I’m just going to ask a few questions regarding your new job, and that’s it. Would you mind introducing yourself?

Jessica: Not at all. My name’s Jessica Choi, and I’m currently 23 years old. I just graduated from Columbia University with a major in social sciences, and I’ll be acting as human emissary in the new project.

Interviewer: Thanks. Now what made you interested in signing up to be an emissary and interact with the species that have come out of the woodwork?

Jessica: I guess in a way, I can relate to them. I moved with my grandparents and parents from California to Montana, where our family was the only Asian one in the city. Not only that, I wasn’t the sharpest tool in the shed, and I never excelled in any particular area. With traditional immigrant grandparents...Well, you know how it goes. Because of those two factors, I grew up feeling like a stranger at school, at home, and in my own skin. That’s actually why I started exercising, to feel secure in my body.

Anyway, I know the struggle of learning a new culture and feeling unwelcome while doing so. That’s why this project immediately piqued my interest because it’s about helping people with something I struggled with myself.

Interviewer: Wow, thanks for the insight, Jessica. Now, you mentioned that you aren’t the smartest, yet you graduated from Columbia University. Explain that?

Jessica: (laughs) Um...never underestimate the power of hard work? No, no, I’m serious. I’m more of a practical person, so I was never really one for academics. Still, I worked hard in school. I actually went on a fencing scholarship, and let me tell you: it was rough. Still, I made it!

Interviewer: (chuckles) I see. That’s pretty admirable. Now, back to the project. As a social science major, what do you think of Samir’s work?

Jessica: Sure. I think what Samir’s doing here is a huge step, not only in terms of interspecies relations, but also in how humans reach out to things that are unfamiliar to them. I think he’s showing that we are able to learn from history and avoid making the same mistakes. It’s an honor to be a part of this.

Interviewer: Alright, that’s it. Thanks so much, Jessica.

Jessica: No, no, it was a pleasure.

They shake hands and Jessica leaves, moving with practiced ease. The interviewer watches her exit, then turns back to the camera.

Interviewer: She seems very grounded and sure of herself, and her honesty is refreshing. Still, I’m sure she didn’t show all of herself in this short five-minute interview.

There is more shaking and fumbling before the recording cuts off.
Alkhatine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me