[ ☾ Wolfie's Small Humans/Animals/Humanoids ]

A place to store your roleplay character information.

[ ☾ Wolfie's Small Humans/Animals/Humanoids ]

Postby Wolfiedog3 » Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:12 am

Crestfallen

sad and disappointed.
"he came back empty-handed and crestfallen"
synonyms: downhearted, downcast, despondent, disappointed, disconsolate, disheartened, discouraged, dispirited, dejected, depressed, desolate, in the doldrums, sad, glum, gloomy, dismayed, doleful, miserable, unhappy, woebegone, forlorn
Wolfiedog3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [ ☾ Wolfie's Small Humans/Animals/Humanoids ]

Postby Wolfiedog3 » Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:22 am

WIP - Just got this babe, so needed to post, thank you again Cerulean Wake!!
Last edited by Wolfiedog3 on Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Wolfiedog3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [ ☾ Wolfie's Small Humans/Animals/Humanoids ]

Postby Wolfiedog3 » Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:29 am

☾ - 𝓐𝓵𝒆𝔁𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓻𝓪 𝓚𝓪𝔂𝓵𝓪 𝓐𝓫𝓪𝓭𝓭𝓸𝓷 ℳ𝒆𝔂𝒆𝓻

➵ alec; alex; kayla; kay; abby; ab; summoner; white devil
➵ female
➵ eighteen years of age
➵ demon[ not vessel ]
➵ demi-heterosexual

➵ irish and australian decent
➵ around 5'6"
➵ 67.14kg [ 136 pounds ]
➵ genetically white hair [ a shade of blonde really ]
➵ gray eyes [ can look blue or green in different lighting ]
➵ has her lip piercing, but also has three tattoos and a nose piercing. plus has four piercing on each of her ears.

➵ quiet, not one to talk or say anything
➵ extremely intelligent, thought prefers to mess with people's minds
➵ hates to be bothered and is easily annoyed
➵ hot-headed, tends to lash out a lot
➵ alec is a sweet girl at times, but it's just to play people, she personally doesn't care who you are, or what you are. you're not important. she gets inside of your head and will screw you up, making you think things about different people. she has always been a loner do to this, thought she was also a grade ahead of her real class, so she needed to be this way. it kinda got her to the way she is now. spending time with the older children just got her so used to hearing things she wasn't allowed to that she turned that way as well. she does have a sweet side, thought nobody has really seen it, unless your part of her family, plus having a younger brother she has to set a good example, thought he knows that she has powers.
➵ loves boxing
➵ reading [ doesn't tell anyone ]
➵ hates annoying people
➵ good with a sword [ has been known/seen carrying around a huge sword that is taller than her ]
➵ alec has a terrible past. she was born on a cold night in november, well a 13th actually. think about that for a minute then connect it all. her parents were always in trouble with the law and didn't really take care of poor little alec. after maybe their fifth time being arrested, the police finally went into the house, finding alec in a crib all alone. she hadn't been moved in months really,
hungry and cold. they took her to the orphanage, where they thought that she would find a home. everyone loves babies right?
seems not, she spent three months there without anyone even coming to look at her. when someone did come and look at her,
everyone was confused why she had white hair. nobody had any idea why, so people called her a spawn of gods, well demons,
gods, and angels really. turns out she would most likely never be adopted. by the time it was her fifth birthday, she was still in the orphanage, well at least the staff loved her. she had only started school, but was already becoming more social and had started to become a nice little girl. this all changed when she hit second grade. during the beginning of the year the orphanage got a call from the school. alec had been so much higher with everything that she was being moved up a grade. third grade when you are actually in second, it's not that big of a jump, but when you're her age, yes, it is. she wasn't treated the same in the class, shorter than everyone, slower, and smarter. she went all throughout school with these children who were rude and didn't listen to anything. she got quieter and quieter. started locking herself in one of the orphanage's bathrooms. hiding from the staff and just not being nice anymore. she felt sorry for the staff. still once she hit her seventeenth birthday the staff did something amazing,
they somehow got her adopted. a seventeen year old adopted. she has been living there till her powers started showing up, she has to hide a lot of things do to this and keeps a journal of what happens. now she is just waiting to get away so she doesn't hurt her family.
Wolfiedog3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me