(( -- ❝ unflattering : storage ❞ ))

A place to store your roleplay character information.

(( -- ❝ unflattering : storage ❞ ))

Postby east is up » Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:30 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

a simple storage for my roleplay characters.
--
please do not post.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxcccxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
east is up

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

(( -- ❝ ouranos : alpha wolf ❞ ))

Postby east is up » Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:36 pm

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

O U R A N O S

ouranos `` male `` 4 years seven months `` alpha

Appearance

^--^

Ouranos has a pelt of many different shades, but mostly
gray. Ouranos has a black stripe down his back and on
his head and it continues, encircling the rest of his face
and outlining his cheekbones. his paws shift from white
into a lighter gray color, all the way up and blends with
the rest of his pelt. he has striking yellow eyes, and his
pupils are a slit, making him look ferocious. His pawpads
are a mixture of black and pink, bit the black outnumbers
the pink. he has paws larger than most wolves, but they
can be very effective depending on what he is doing. he
has very sharp, and long teeth, perfect for hunting and
fighting, and he regularly sharpens his claws against a
rock, making them sharper. most of the time, his ears
are straight up, but that is by force. naturally, one of his
ears flops down, but he dislikes that, and holds it up.

Personality

^--^

ouranos is very stubborn, but he makes up for that with
intelligence, and ability to think quickly on a matter. he
will always choose the best for his pack and lead them
on the right path through tough times. ouranos doesnt
like the way other packs are led and tries to be different,
leading the pack in a nice, orderly way. he beleives that
you can dislike other wolves without the need to spill
blood, but sometimes it is necessary. ouranos is often
too quick to make decisions, and like every good leader,
he has made mistakes, but his pack supports him fully
in his decisions, and he strives to get better at leading.
ouranos was the only pup of three to survive after they
were born from their mother, therefore he was naturally
stronger than them, as he outlived them, this is where
some of his personality factors in. ouranos beleives
that peace can defeat all wolves.

History

^--^

ouranos was one of three pups born to his mother,
the other two, both females, died before they were
even a year old. this made ouranos upset, and made
him thrive to be stronger. on the day his first sibling
died, he vowed to become a alpha in her honor, and
when his other sister died, hew vowed to start his
own pack. at two years old he left his home and he
went off to find a pack. ouranos gathered the best
wolves he coukd find, and after about another year,
he finally had the pack he vowed he would. it has
been two years now, and the pack is still strong as
it has ever been. ouranos is extremely proud of him
self, and his pack.

east is up

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

(( -- ❝ willowstar : leader ❞ ))

Postby east is up » Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:42 pm

name willowstar
    past names willowkit, willowpaw,
    willowfeather
    gender male
    rank leader
    age fourty-one moons

build slightly chubby
    looks white with lighter gray patches
    on the face, legs and tail, some on the back
    height 20 inches
    weight twenty-six pounds
    scent lavender and honey

personality
    history

relations open
    kin n/a

Last edited by east is up on Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
east is up

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

(( -- ❝ dawson rakiel : barista ❞ ))

Postby east is up » Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:46 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

dawson rakiel ✿ 19 ✿ male ✿ gay ✿ barista

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

✿ O N xxT H E xxO U T S I D E ✿

- height around 6'0"
    - weighs 132 lbs.
    - one ear pierced
    - wears hats
    - green-blue eyes
    - brunette, short hair
    - great teeth
    - winks often
    - very flirty
    - 19 years old

✿ D I G G I N G xxD E E P E R ✿

- honestly, hes really gay
    - enjoys painting and drawing
    - really bad at cooking
    - very smart
    - really likes redbull
    - enjoys parties
    - probably plays a lot of video games
    - prefers tea over coffee
    - genuinely flirts with every guy
    - awkward and shy mostly
    - likes to go ride dirtbikes
    - enjoys go-karts
    - offers to take every dude to a movie
    - more soon, just the basics c:

✿ H I S T O R Y ✿

here

Last edited by east is up on Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
east is up

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

(( -- ❝ percy nichols : server ❞ ))

Postby east is up » Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:48 pm

percy nichols ✿ 20 ✿ male ✿ bisexual ✿ server

- height is around 6'1"
    - he is about 20 years old
    - actually blonde, hair dyed brown
    - he has hazel eyes
    - he has a stubble for a beard
    - short hair
    - wears necklaces sometimed
    - smiles without using teeth
    - flawless skin???
    - he is muscular

- he is bisexual
    - really sweet
    - has a horse named jack
    - favorite movie is titanic
    - he enjoys amusement parks
    - tells a lie once in a while
    - he likes people that are honest
    - pays great attention to detail
    - very extroverted
    - seriously drinks too much coffee
    - enjoys writing, but hasnt taken it up

✿ H I S T O R Y ✿

here

Last edited by east is up on Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
east is up

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

(( -- ❝ shawn colt hudson : rebel ❞ ))

Postby east is up » Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:51 pm

shawn hudson ✿ 18 ✿ male ✿ pansexual ✿ rebellious

- his height is just around 6'2"
    - he is about 18 years old
    - his hair color is brunette
    - he has softly colored blue eyes
    - he usually wears hoodies
    - he has somewhat long hair
    - almost always has a hat on
    - his two front teeth have a small overlap
    - freckles along his cheeks and nose
    - he is muscular and skinny

- he is pansexual
    - he doesnt play by the rules
    - wants to live life his way
    - allergic to horses
    - he enjoys skating
    - he is actually quite honest
    - he sticks up for whats right
    - he pays attention to very little
    - only aces a few of his classes
    - he is pretty emotionally damaged

✿ H I S T O R Y ✿

here

east is up

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

(( -- ❝ persephone : wolf pup ❞ ))

Postby east is up » Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:57 pm

persephone `` female `` 4 months

Appearance

/--\

persephone is light brown and white all accross the top of her pelt. her paws are a pure white color and creates a gradient up her legs. she has a black nose and black pawpads, although the back left pawpad is pink. she has large paws for her size, but her mother says she will grow into them. her tail is curled permanently and it takes a great struggle from her, or another wolf pinning it down to stop it. her stomach fur is just a bit longer than that of other wolves. her eyes are a bright green color, and her slitted black pupils really stand out.

Personality

/--\

persephone is very optimistic about everything, and enjoys just about everything in her life. she spends her time playing around outside or inside of the den. she will sometimes follow her mother around and watch what she does, then will imitate it later and hope nobody is looking. persephone is a ball of energy, and loves when another wolf comes to visit and play with her. persephone really dislikes anything related to violence and hopes she will not have to participate on it, but with her pack being her pack, she just might.

History

/--\

persephone was born an only pup to her mother around four months ago. she spends her days playing around and not treating anything seriously.

east is up

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

(( -- ❝ honey : beta wolf ❞ ))

Postby east is up » Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:06 pm

honey `` female `` 4 years 2 months

Appearance

/--\

honey is pure white with a small dusting of a cream color along the back of her pelt. she is fluffier than most of the wolves in the pack, and nobody knows why. she has small paws compared to the other pack members, which confuses her and makes her a bit insecure. she has crystal clear blue eyes, and a more circular, rounded pupil that doesnt seem as scary. honey has one missing tooth in the back if her mouth, but the rest of her teeth are very healthy. honey has pink pawpads and a blackish gray nose. honey also has a tail that is flattened most of the time.

Personality

/--\

honey is usally grumpy over something. she gets easily angered by other wolves and things that dont go her way. this is quite the negative trait, but an honest one is that she is very honest to her pack members, and she is considerate to the feelings of her pack members. she would almost never tell a lie and is willing to help her pack if they are in need. she enjoys basking in the sun, or playing in the snow depending on the weather outside. she happens to be very agreeable and will almost always use the other wolves opinions over her own.

History

/--\

honey was found by the pack when she was only a pup. she had been abandoned by her parents who couldn't take care of her like what she needed, so they dropped her in the snow on the packs territory, howling to get their attention and then running off. she was found and loved by the pack and eventually worked her way up the ranks and became beta of the pack. she helps with all that she can and does wall needs to be done for the pack.

Last edited by east is up on Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
east is up

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

(( -- ❝ sasha chance : shapeshifter ❞ ))

Postby east is up » Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:13 pm

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

S A S H A x C H A N C E

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

O N T H E O U T S I D E

· blackish maroon colored hair
    · wears alot of makeup, natural colors mostly
    · quite tall, 6'2"
    · very small build, 133 lbs.
    · usually has flowers in her hair
    · she/ her, female, lesbian
    · deer form is a white reindeer, and brown in summer
    · she is vegan
    · wears nature related clothes
    · 18 years old

PERSONALITY

here

east is up

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

(( -- ❝ kaito dewitt : bounty hunter ❞ ))

Postby east is up » Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:14 pm

name kaito dewitt

age 21

gender male

sexuality pansexual

nicknames kai (prefers to be called this)

eye color brown

hair color brunette

height 5'9"

weight 137 lbs

figure normal, slightly muscular

scars on his finger, cut himself with a knife while training

tattoos one on his wrist of a willow tree

piercings nose has a piercing

personality kaito is a charming guy. he seems nice but sometimes he can get possesive over people, and small things cause this. he is usually good to people unless they hurt him or another person he knows or likes, physically or emotionally. he is known to laugh and smile alot, often making jokes for people he knows, or just met/saw.

positive traits funny, loyal, charming

negative traits possesive, upset easily, sarcastic

history he was the middle child in his family, so the other two children would always get more attention. he often felt unloved, which gave him his possesive nature towards people he loves. his parents supported him in everything though, and loved him as much as possible. he usually cant keep a boy/girlfriend for long, as they usually dump him when they find his flaws.
    more tba

crush naw

other none

theme song lowlife
east is up

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me