Tigres2003's Character Storage!

A place to store your roleplay character information.

John Harris

Postby tigresplayz » Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:48 am

Name: John Harris

Eye color: Green

Personality: John is a caring person but he doesn't really show that 24/7. Hes also pretty smart except for coming up with elaborate plans that might send him to prison. I mean its all for good reasons, right? Hes also pretty friendly and seems to be very inviting. Hes also a bit troubled since his brother got sick but he usually hides it pretty well. He can be serious when needed and soft when needed.

History: It has always been John and his brother Alex. His father left his mother when he realized she was pregnant and his mom died a while back leaving him to care and support Alex. He is 3 years older than his brother. He did a lot of scavenging for money and food for his brother. He had a lot of jobs to help provide for his brother. When he had earned a bit of extra money he had bought a suit for himself so he could possibly get a better job. He got one for a while and was able to get Alex into a decent college. But then one day Alex got really sick and couldn't attend college anymore and John had missed so many days of work to care for his brother that he lost his job. So now they live in a crappy apartment with little money. John had been saving money for a while but when he was out one day looking for food someone had broke in and stole the money. He was back to square one with a very sick brother. So he decided to do something crazy.

Faceclaim: Matt Cohen
tigresplayz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Prince Michael

Postby tigresplayz » Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:47 am

About:
Name: Prince Michael of Araland
Sexuality: Bisexual [Closeted]
Sign: Cancer

Looks:
Eyes: Hazel Green
Hair: Short and Light brown
Skin: Light Tan
Build: Muscular and Fit
Height: 6'2

Personality:
Michael is a pretty friendly guy, usually using his free time to help out in the villages. He doesn't like to stay locked up in a castle which is why he visits the villages a lot. Hes usually calm and dislikes when there's to much hostility in one room especially when some of the hostility is from himself. He likes to hang around in the gardens at Araland when he needs to cool off. Although hes friendly he can be a bit cold and ignore someone completely if he doesn't like them like this whole arrangement which he isn't happy about. But hes doing it for his kingdom so he throws on a fake smile and goes along with it.

History:
Michael's history isn't too much. He lived it quite normally, following after his brother and parents and helping around the villages. He loved hanging around his brother which is making this hard having to get married and not being able to see his brother William. Aside from that he was mostly always out in the village even when he was younger. He thought they sort of had a easier life then his. His marriage was decided, they could chose who they married. He was depended on a lot, they had only children that depended on them.

Other:
Faceclaim: Michael Weatherly
Other: I made history short since there wasn't much to it.
tigresplayz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Prince Alexander

Postby tigresplayz » Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:37 am

๐“Ÿ๐“ก๐“˜๐“๐“’๐“” ๐“๐“›๐“”๐“ง๐“๐“๐““๐“”๐“ก

About:
Name: Prince Alexander of Araland
L.Name: Harris
N.Name: Alex
Sexuality: Gay(Sort of out)
Sign: Aquarius

Looks:
Eyes: Chocolate Brown
Hair: Short and brown
Skin: Olive
Build: Fit
Height: 5'9

Personality:
Alex is a bit of a rebel usually spending time outside of the castle when hes supposed to be doing something 'Royal Like'. He hates being cooped up in one place for a while, like a castle. He tries to do activities outside of it like horse riding or roaming around the village. Alex is also pretty friendly to anyone except other kingdoms. He can be pretty cold to people at times, ignoring them and pretending they don't exist if he doesn't want to socialize with them or anyone. He usually gets scolded by this from his parents. Hes obviously one of his parents least favorite children. Sometimes he feels like they hate him and want to disown him. And then other times they treat him like the world. Its weird. Which makes him confused a lot.

History:
Alex's history is basically full of him rebelling and doing what HE wants to do. He was born into royalty, sadly, he thinks sometimes. He was a bit more behaved when he was younger since he always followed his brother around. Alex had 2 siblings a younger sister and a twin (fraternal) brother. At some point his brother wanted to rebel like him but he wasn't really good at it cause he always did what his parents asked. In Alex's free time he usually went to the kingdom gardens and just watched the wildlife and bask in the sunlight. He loved nature. One day his parents caught him kissing another boy. His parents locked him in his room for a week and put high security around it (like guards) and told him what he did was wrong. Now he was to go to another kingdom for his twin brother.

Other:
Faceclaim: Dylan Everett
Other: Hes usually always seen wearing a necklace with a gold emblem of a sort of totem head.
tigresplayz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Angela Parker

Postby tigresplayz » Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:38 am

ั‚ะฝั” qฯ…ฮนั”ั‚ ฯƒะธั”

About:
Name:Angela Parker
N.Name: Angel, Angie
Sexuality: Bisexual (Closeted)
Sign: Capricorn

Looks:
Eyes: Chocolate Brown
Hair: Dark brown; Straight
Skin: Tan
Build: Small and fit
Height: 5'5''

Personality:
Angela is a very quiet and reserved girl never going out of her comfort zone. She likes to keep to herself and not participate in many social events like parties, it just wasn't her thing. She was also incredibly shy and when meeting new people she usually stuttered and didn't know exactly what to say. She tend to stay away from people in case she embarrassed herself, which made her a loner. She didn't mind it though, she had herself, her sketchbook, and her laptop. She was quite attached to the sketchbook and hid it from most people.

History:
Angela's history isn't much as she was quiet and reserved. She has gone to a total of 2 parties, both times she ended up in a corner of the room and observing others. Her parents were divorced which didn't help much but she got over it quickly and stayed with her mom. Although for being a shy girl she had a fascination with snakes and had owned a few throughout the years. Her first snake was a corn snake named Molly, she loved Molly and missed her dearly. Now she had a albino ball python named Pinto.

Other:
Faceclaim: Genevieve Padalecki
Other: Albino Ball Python named Pinto.
tigresplayz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Tigres2003's Character Storage!

Postby tigresplayz » Thu Sep 06, 2018 9:14 am

๐•๐•’๐•”๐•œ๐•ค๐• ๐•Ÿ ๐”ป๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•ค

About:
Name: Jackson Dennes
N.Name: Jack, J
Sexuality: Homosexual
Sign: Gemini โ™Š
Grade: Freshman
Major: Psychology

Looks:
Eyes: Hazel
Hair: Dirty Blond
Skin: Lightly tanned
Build: Slim
Height: 6'0''
Piercings: Both ears pierced usually wearing silver or diamond studs
Tattoos: A black and white rose on his left bicep with
a vine wrapping around his arm.

Personality:
Jackson considers himself a extrovert almost always having plans or a party to go to. His life is filled with a lot of friends, whether they're fake or not. If there's a party it's almost guaranteed he's going to be there. He's pretty open and chill about anything. He tries to pull people out of their comfort zone so they can experience life and have fun. Hes full supportive of his close friends and has their backs any time they need him. Although, he can get into trouble sometimes while at parties. He does have a crude side and he'll give you the cold shoulder or be down right rude.

History:
Jackson's history is a bit messy and he doesn't like talking about it a lot. Only the very few close friends know about his past. His mother was a drug addict and his father a drunk, he lived with his grandparents majority of his life. He has a sister named Alice who is 15, she lives withe his grandparents. His best friend named Bella has been his best friend since Sophomore year of High School. She knows most of the stuff about him, they usually hang out a lot.

Other:
Faceclaim: Hart Denton
Other: Usually seen wearing a thin gold chain necklace
tigresplayz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

๐’ฎ๐“Ž๐“‚๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐น๐“‡๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“†๐“Š๐‘’๐“‰

Postby tigresplayz » Mon Apr 15, 2019 8:13 am

๐’ฎ๐“Ž๐“‚๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐น๐“‡๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“†๐“Š๐‘’๐“‰

About:
Name: Symon Franquet
N.Name: Sy
Sexuality: Bisexual
Sign: Pisces โ™“
Kingdom: Eoppilas

Looks:
Eyes: Forest Green
Hair: Dirty Blond
Build: Muscular
Height: 6''1

Personality:
Symon usually keeps to himself while in the castle, the things his dad do usually upset him for instance, the arranged marriage. He's rarely seen in the castle anyway, he's usually down in the town enjoying the locals or riding around the vast forests that surround the kingdom. If he doesn't like someone he has no problem showing them that. Once you get past the angsty teen he can be quite friendly, flirty, and adventurous.

History:
Symon's history is quite boring, his dad for the most part of his life locked him in the castle so he'd be in "pristine" shape for when he gets married off. This, of course, made him rebellious and want to break those rules by sneaking out into the town. Most locals wouldn't say anything to his dad about him sneaking out but some would try to earn "brownie" points with the king and maybe get off a week due, which never happened. His mother passed away when he was 5 from sickness, she was always cold to him despite him trying to appease her.

Other:
Faceclaim: Jensen Ackles
Other: He has a bow and arrow tattoo just below his collarbone.
tigresplayz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

๐’ซ๐“‡๐’พ๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐‘’ ๐ฟ๐’พ๐’ถ๐“‚ ๐’œ๐“ˆ๐“‰๐“๐‘’๐“Ž

Postby tigresplayz » Mon Apr 15, 2019 8:14 am

๐’ซ๐“‡๐’พ๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐‘’ ๐ฟ๐’พ๐’ถ๐“‚ ๐’œ๐“ˆ๐“‰๐“๐‘’๐“Ž

About:
Name: Prince Liam Astley
Sign: Scorpio

Looks:
Eyes: Dark Brown
Hair: Raven Black
Skin: Olive
Build: Lean/Muscular
Height: 6'1''

Personality:
Liam's a sassy and flirty man, he likes to intimidate people for fun. He's often seen at the village, near his father's kingdom, chatting with the local ladies despite having no attraction to them. He loves teasing and joking around with serious/grumpy people, he can't help it, he may call them names but it's all for good fun. He's pretty chill to talk to though when he's not teasing you.

History:
Liam was supposed to be the good child after his older brother ran away with a peasant, but Liam has turned out to be a problem as well. He's usually sassing his parents "forgetting" to attend special meetings. He gets along the best with his mother, he utterly despises his father and lets him know that. When he is in the castle he's usually hanging out with his friend James. Liam has long dreaded when his parents would arrange a marriage for him.

Other:
Faceclaim: Tom Ellis
Other: Tattoo of a bow and arrow just below his collar bone.
tigresplayz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

๐’ž๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“ƒ๐‘’๐“‡ ๐ป๐’ถ๐“‡๐“‡๐’พ๐“ˆ

Postby tigresplayz » Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:55 am

๐’ž๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“ƒ๐‘’๐“‡ ๐ป๐’ถ๐“‡๐“‡๐’พ๐“ˆ

About:
Name: Conner Harris
Year: Sophomore
Sign: Aries

Looks:
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Medium Brown
Skin: Light Tan
Build: Muscular/SLim

Personality:
Conner is the stereotypical jock popular, plays football, goes to many parties, and carefree. He can be quite rude and ignorant, he doesn't talk much to people that are quiet and what he considers "nerdy", he finds them extremely boring and just has a general disliking for them. He's usually seen hanging out with his friends from the football team.

History:
Conner was born with a silver spoon, his mom is a lawyer which helped him live a life of luxury. His father he barely knew because his father ditched his mom a year after he was born. Conner has always been popular and he's always had, friends. He never really had any problems except for a few fights he's been in but that's mostly it. He got into college through football and has been enjoying his time in college, partying almost every weekend.

Other:
Faceclaim: Cody Christian
Other: He has a few tattoos on his body, a vine wrapping around his upper arm and an arrow on his left wrist.
tigresplayz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ั‚ะฝั” ฮฑะธgั”โ„“

Postby tigresplayz » Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:56 am

ั‚ะฝั” ฮฑะธgั”โ„“

About:
Name: Andrew Wilson
N.Name: Andy
Year: Junior
Sexuality: Homosexual
Sign: Leo

Looks:
Eyes: Green
Hair: Dark brown, usually has gel
Skin: olive
Build: slim
Height: 5'10''

Personality:
Andrew, before he died, was a quiet and smart kid, he always got straight A's, he had a small close friend group, they were considered the nerds of the school. He kept up on his work and never messed around with the wrong crowd and get into any kind of trouble. Since he passed an angel, who had guided him through middle and high school, has been using his vessel, keeping up with school and staying away from the wrong groups.

History:
The angel who helped Andrew used to be a guardian angel before being banished after his boy, Andrew, passed away in a car accident. The angel must now be very cautious about everything they do and who they associate themselves with as to keep themselves from being terminated as an angel

Other:
Faceclaim: Casey Cott
Other: N/A
tigresplayz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•”๐•– ๐•Ž๐•’๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ๐•ค

Postby tigresplayz » Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:58 am

โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•”๐•– ๐•Ž๐•’๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ๐•ค

About:
Name: Chance Waters
Year: Junior
Sign: Aquarius

Looks:
Eyes: Dark brown
Hair: Dark brown almost black
Build: Slim and toned

Personality:
Chance is friendly and down to earth, he has no problem making new friends. He's sort of in the middle crowd, friends with a few people from every "clique". He gets along well with many, he only has problems with people with attitudes and people trying screw over a "friend". He has a knack for standing up for his friends even if they try to convince him to drop it.

History:
Chance was in a toxic home from 1-6 years old, both his parents had problems and he was taken away by the state and was sent to fostering until he was 10 when a family adopted him. He usually kept quiet the first few years living with the family but once he got comfortable with them his personality started showing which helped when going to high school. Entering college is a big step and he's quite nervous, his major in college is business as he'd like to start some kind of business and be able to provide good money and a home for the future kids he wants.

Other:
Faceclaim: Drew Ray Tanner
Other: He has a tattoo of a rose on his right shoulder. He has a silver band ring on his right index finger.
tigresplayz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me