* moon's character storage *

A place to store your roleplay character information.

* moon's character storage *

Postby moonaiad » Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:24 am

storage for characters and post layouts. i borrow some from starcharts and gravehound w/ permission. please do not post here
moonaiad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

crescent

Postby moonaiad » Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:39 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
name. crescent age. 3 and 1/2 years gender. trans male orientation. gay
rank. healer's second desired rank. healer leader

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
coat. grey and white tabby eyes. yellow with a hint of green build. tall and muscular scars. n/a

crescent is practically a giant, towering over most other cats. he is equally muscular, looking like he could easily take a fight. his coat
is long, soft, silky, and perpetually fluffy from the humidity of the swamp. it is thinner than it would be in a cold environment, but
crescent can get overwhelmed by heat quickly from his dense fur. he is primarily a dark grey with a cream neck and tabby markings. his
eyes are a muddled yellow that blend into a green, with some brown lines around the edges.

traits. stoic, tenderhearted, bashful, prideful, loyal, independent, quiet fear. hurting or losing a cat during a healing attempt

crescent comes off more as a warrior than a healer, physically speaking. however, he makes a half decent healer as he is able to resist
reacting to his patients' injuries and frightening them. this means that he can come off as gruff or apathetic. he does truly care about
his colony members, though, and will go out of his way to try to help anyone who ends up in his care. he fusses over cats when
stressed, eyeing them from a safe distance every few minutes. he often says little about himself, preferring to let the other cat take
hold of the conversation. he takes a lot of pride in his work, which means that he takes insults to heart, especially from cats that
he cares about. he thinks of the colony as his own family and will give his life to save another's. he likes to spend the majority of his
time alone, pondering the best way to heal others, prevent disease, or just enjoy the quiet. he considers himself a man of few words,
but can get talkative if he is interested in a conversation.

mother. cupcake father. clam siblings. none crush. open mate. none offspring. none

crescent is, upon first glance, not a colony cat. he was born to two kittypets in a forbidden love type situation. neither parent was
allowed to keep him and he was put up for adoption in a shelter, taken in, and subsequently, accidentally ditched when his twoleg
moved away. he found himself alone and wandered close enough to the colony's territory to, not soon after, be taken in as an
apprentice, stubbornly refusing the opportunity to train under a warrior, citing the desire to help others. he does not know where his
parents are now, having lost their whereabouts a long time ago. he is not entirely sure if he has siblings, but he at least does not
remember them now. he proved himself worthy enough to be voted in as healer's second - despite his grumpy exterior, he is good at
what he does.

moonaiad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me