~Mels~ Storage

A place to store your roleplay character information.

~Mels~ Storage

Postby ~MommaMel~ » Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:32 am

Kyla Turner

Year:
Sixth

Family:
Mother: Angela Whisp (Divorced; Muggle)
Father: Dalton Turner (Remarried; Wizard)
Step-mother: Elizabeth Turner (Wizard)
Half-sister: Jaime Turner (Squib)

Pet:
Pure White Munchkin Cat

Blood decent:
Half-Blood

Personality:
Kyla is very fiery. She often is louder than need be, and makes friends very quickly. She rarely speaks of family due to a messy home life, but is always there to talk to people when need be.

+Traits:
Friendly; Loyal; Trustworthy; Outgoing; Intelligent

-traits:
Hotheaded; Secretive; Loud

Anything and everything red; Spicy food; Candy; People; Cats; Fire; Alchemy; Potions

Dislikes:
Rude people; Winter; Quidditch; Owls; Flying

History:
Kyla was born an only child to her mother Angela, and father Dalton. When Kyla was two years old, her father left her mother for a younger woman who he had been having an affair with, and was pregnant with Kyla's half-sister Jaime.

As Kyla and Jaime grew older, they learned to hate one another. Kyla held a grudge against her father and his family, for abandoning her and her mother. Jaime, despised Kyla, as she grew to possess magical abilities, while Jaime herself had not yet displayed any. The two often had spats when Kyla would go to visit her father, and eventually, the fights ended communication between Kyla and her father's family, and even her father, all together.

When Kyla turned 11, and received her Hogwarts letter, she was excited, but promised herself she would never allow anyone to learn of her messy family, as it had been cause for bullying in her Muggle Schooling. Kyla also promised herself, that she would be there for everyone she possibly could be, knowing how difficult it can be to go through hard times on your own.

Favorite class:
Potions

Hobbies:
Writing; Singing; Playing with fire; Practicing potions; Reading

Other:
Kyla's temper is known to get the best of her, and can be quite a detrimental trait.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Last edited by ~MommaMel~ on Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:36 am, edited 2 times in total.
Mel || Highschooler || Pansexual
Harry Potter~MLP:FiM~Voltron~Pokemon

Trading is open, specifically for my doubles
I will consider trading others, but only
for Wishlist pets.

ImageImage

Friendly! Send me a PM, I love
making new friends!

~MommaMel~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ~Mels~ Storage

Postby ~MommaMel~ » Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:35 am

Jackson Blaike

Year:
Seventh

Family:
Mother: Unknown (Witch)
Father: Jeremy Blaike (Wizard)

Pet:
Large Black Sooty Owl

Blood decent:
Full Blood

Personality:
Jackson is a rather enclosed person. He doesn't often speak to others, and spends most of his time hiding in the shadows. He prefers solitude and silence, and often finds his classmates irritating.

+Traits:
Quiet; Mysterious; Loving (When he finds the right person)

-traits:
Sarcastic; Mean; Selfish; Messy

Solitude; Magical Creatures; Classical Music

Dislikes:
Most People; Authority figures; Crowded areas

History:
Jackson grew up an only child of a single Father. His mother was never in the picture, and his father was often too busy working to spend time with him.

Due to his parents absense in life, Jackson spent most of his time alone, learning to resent crowded, loud areas, and people in general. He has problems adhering to the rules of authority figures, as most of his life, he went without rules.

Jackson spent most of his time listening to classical music, taking care of his two dogs Buck and Charlie, and reading at the local park. The only friend Jackson ever made, was a muggle girl during the summer between Fourth and Fifth year, who had stolen his reading spot at the local park. The two bonded over their love of reading, and quickly began summer romance. Much to Jackson's dismay, when he revealed himself as a Wizard to the girl, she quit communication with him after asking him to never speak to her again.

Favorite class:
Care of Magical Creatures

Hobbies:
Reading; Listening to music; Caring for animals

Other:
Jackson is not known to care for others often,but when he makes a connection with someone,he is quick to come out of his bubble, and do whatever he can to make them happy.

for Wishlist pets.

ImageImage

making new friends!

~MommaMel~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ~Mels~ Storage

Postby ~MommaMel~ » Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:23 am

Jessica Clay
Sexuality: Pansexual
Eye Color: Bright Green
Height: 4'9"
Weight: 112 lbs.
Scars/Markings/Tattoos:
Crush: N/A
Kin: Unknown mother, Single Father, One brother
Power: Fire Manipulation
Throwback: Jess's fire manipulation is only available when Jess is experiencing strong emotions. (Extreme happiness, Sadness, Anger, etc)
Personality: Jess grew up a tomboy, always trying to fit in with the men around her. Her emotions tend to get the best of her, and she was never really taught how to control them. She loves nature, and is very into rock climbing.
History: N/A
Role: Builder

for Wishlist pets.

ImageImage

making new friends!

~MommaMel~

My pets