ღ demonteeth's storage ღ

A place to store your roleplay character information.

ღ demonteeth's storage ღ

Postby demonteeth » Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:01 am

Name: Riz

Age: Around 200+ ish years old (in demon years he's in his 20s.) Typically, in Hell, 10 human years = 1 demon year. Although on Earth years go by faster, a lot of demons are comfortable using the age they'd be in their home realm.

Gender: Cis male, although he has a slight feminine appearance (slight curves in the hips, large eyes, long lashes). People constantly mistake him for being transgender for his looks, though that isn't the case.

Sexuality: bisexual

Species: pure demon

Relationship status: taken by my friend's oc Kade (who does not have a chicken smoothie account)

Personality: When you first meet him, Riz seems to be the spitting image of the "chill stoner" stereotype: unusual hair shaven on one half, almost carefree look on life, not much effort but into his outfits. But once you get to know him, there's much more to him than that. He's very protective; if anyone were to attack his friends, he'd be right on to make sure they aren't too hurt emotionally or physically. Especially with Kade, he resorts to violence onto when it's necessary; most of the time he's a pacifist. He's super clingy toward his friends (ESPECIALLY his boyfriend), due to his chronic PTSD and overall trauma of feeling responsible for losing his friends.

He's also very intelligent, having grown up with an explorer father that was very heavy on education and teaching his son about the world around him. When he's given the opportunity he'll LOVE to ramble about how cool space is or something like that.

Bio: Riz was born in 1802 to Valix and Raina in a small town called Eraks. Riz's childhood was mostly spent with his father exploring Hell and Earth. At first, he was simply helping his father mark down any new species that they discovered. But once Riz got older, it was then that Valix let him come with him to Earth. Valix never explored for the sake of profit or making a name out of himself; he explored to learn about Earth, so he never published any of his works and anything he discovered was credited to other people, mostly Lewis and Clark. And it was especially that if he did publish his works, he wouldn't receive credit anyways, as demons weren't exactly trusted. They were never fully trusted by humans, but over time the trust grew as Riz got older.

One day, in 1884, Riz being eight demon years old and having the mentality of an eight year old, Valix discovered a very small Native American tribe, having been pushed to a very small and secure space. They were one of the very last tribes thriving in North America, and as the two demons came closer to their home, the Natives were extremely wary of the visitors, believing them to be bad spirits sent to finish them off. Most of the time, Valix was able to successfully trade with the Natives despite his inhuman looks. But that day was different, because the Natives attacked him and Riz. Riz just barely escaped by shapeshifting into a rabbit and disappearing into the ground.

After Valix's death, Raina tried to keep Riz inside his hometown to keep her son safe. But he felt trapped beneath the borders of his town, bored by the mundane stuff everyone did around him. He was desperate for any sort of excitement, anything to revive the spirit that he and his father did. He mostly did charity work around Eraks until he was hired by the brand-new queen Karazi to become a personal spy for her.

His job soon upgraded from spy to advisor a couple years later, and he was given access to Karazi's more personal life that no other servant would typically be able to know about. What he found was horrible, horrible enough to run away and try to convince enough people to help him form a rebellion. This rebellion started a long lasting war that lasted about 50 human years. After that, Riz developed serious PTSD.

In 2016, Riz met Kade, a semi demon that was struggling with an abusive father. When Kade accidentally unleashed his demon Asiel after his father Adrian was attacking his new friend, they started hanging out and living with Kade's mom's friend Zoe and her nine-year-old seer son Joc.

He's been trying to get jobs in the education industry, but with not much success. Right now he's an advocate for monster equality for all spectrums of supernatural creatures from werewolves to demons like himself.

Other:
ღ He's a pathetic weeaboo attracted to like 20 different anime girls, 15 of them being part cat.
ღ His hair is NOT dyed! Demons have a wider variety in hair color than humans, though it's not too terribly common.
ღ His voice hc is probably either RebelTaxi or Bruno Mars.
ღ He's very small, only racking up to 5'2". If anyone makes fun of his height, he'll either cry or fight, no in between.
ღ Please do not bump or make any replies. If you have any questions, PM me. :thumbup:
demonteeth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me