Spartan Inna-973 RvB's Characters

A place to store your roleplay character information.

Spartan Inna-973 RvB's Characters

Postby Crossflare » Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:15 pm

This is a character storage note that some characters will show up more than once in different forms:

First post is my Halo characters, I often have trouble remember names of these characters so they are listed here for a reason

Name: Inna Nikitovna
Appearance: Inna has pale white skin she stands at a height of around 5,9 without her armor and has two different colored eyes one blue one on her right and a green one on her left. She has numerous scars including a burn scar that goes through her left eye. She has plenty of scars that look as if she was been tortured by the covenant during the human covenant war. Most of her scars are burn marks on her back and some on his chest. She has a few bullet scars on her shoulder as well as a right arm that is partially paralyzed. Her hair is reddish brown in color and short.
Face: http://spartan-inna-973-rvb.deviantart.com/art/Spartan-Inna-973-BDO-Character-Creator-682709587
Tag Number: 379
Fire Team: Farosa
UNSC Branch: ARK Spartan Branch
Weapons: DMR, Magnum, and a Battle rifle.
Armor: Hunter Armor similar in design to Spartan Locke's from halo 5 however her armor is painted black and provides active camouflage.
Combat Pets: Seutov sabercat named Phoenix whom she uses as a mount the animal is trained to be ridden and helps her fight. A ghost eagle named Ocean and a Seutov Draft horse named Osiris
Non-Combat Pets: A domesticated Seutov wolf named Jericho.
Crush: Open for a relationship
Family: Unknown
History: She was a member of the spartan project Oros and is considered to be an excellent soldier and animal trainer. She is also considered to be the head of the UNSC ARK special operations.
Personality: Will roleplay this out.
Writing Sample: You can take a look at the front page of this roleplay. The entire creation of this roleplay was a test of my writing skills. So as such, it qualifies as an example.

Name:Mikhail Nikitovna
Appearance:http://spartan-inna-973-rvb.deviantart.com/art/Spartan-Mikhail-379-Portrait-682626042
UNSC Branch:ARK
Weapons:A DMR and a set of magnums as well as a knife.
Armor: will be posting this soon
Fireteam: Farosa
Combat Pets: a horse
Non-Combat Pets:unknown
Crush: Open
Family: Inna Nikitovna
History: unknown
Personality: unknown

Name: Galassien
Appearance:http://orig11.deviantart.net/95de/f/2017/147/0/f/2017_05_28_238286550_by_spartan_inna_973_rvb-dbaotfm.jpg
UNSC Branch: ARK in the future she gets picked up in cryo pod
Weapons: a unique set of weapons which are Foros technology. Will be putting up links to the pictures soon
Armor: Foros armor is partially elemental as result the armor has flames coming out of helmet.it is part of the Foros technology, unfortunately, Galassien's armor is damaged and doesn't appear to show the flames. Her weapons are a shotgun of sort and a boomerang-like bladed disc
https://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/warframe/images/f/f0/EmberPrimePromo.jpg/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/600?cb=20131225195210
Combat Pets: none
Non-Combat Pets: none
Crush: Griffon Anderson
Family: Dead
History: She is a survivor of an ancient civilization that is long gone.
Personality: Unknown

Name: Elena Buck
Appearance: She is half Foros many of the Foros after human covenant war intermarried with humans so as result hybrids were created go forward a few generations and most Hybrids only resemble the Foros in the eyes and nowhere else.
http://orig01.deviantart.net/6abe/f/2017/149/2/d/elena_sandell_by_spartan_inna_973_rvb-dbavtrn.jpg
UNSC Branch: Spartan branch: Currently working with Blue Team
Weapons: She carries around two magnums.
Armor: Athalon Mjolnir class armor.
Combat Pets: None
Non-Combat Pets: None
Crush: Koda 'Vusumee [yes he's a sanghelli]
Family: Edward Buck her adoptive father, He worries about her from time to time as she's not exactly normal
History: Elena was born on UNSC Infinity her mother died giving birth to her and her father was killed in action two days later, she was raised by Spartan Edward Buck who was simply an ODST at the time, his friend was her father so he felt obligated to raise her. She is 23 years old clearly and although she was well socialized when she was younger she still seems to have issues. This is because she has something called ASD Autism Spectrum Disorder it means she's on the Autistic spectrum but she's high functioning. She's incredibly smart and often figures out things long before John himself does but she's socially unable to comprehend facial expressions and emotions something she's working on people often mistakes her demeanor for rudeness, John Kelly Linda and Fred have already figured out she can't express herself well. She's easy to upset and is the youngest member of Blue team.
Personality: Will rp this out

Name: Thaz saarlos
Appearance: The Ragsahl resemble werewolves although they have a face and head that is certainly wolf like they can prowl around on two legs or on all fours, they are most often seen on two legs, alone they are only a small threat but in large groups, they can coordinate attacks and take down large targets. http://img06.deviantart.net/0ccf/i/2017/159/f/4/a_canine_humanoid_alien_species_by_spartan_inna_973_rvb-dbbnmn5.jpg
UNSC Branch: Ark
Weapons: Ragsahl typically use weapons that mimic the shape of their claws such as weapons that mimic that of a cats claw metal tipped gloves and even knives. they rarely use guns like magnums but when they do it's usually a last resort as they are good at hand to hand combat and are also excellent trackers.
Armor: The armor of the Ragsahl is customized to their body it looks like spartan armor with heavy modifications, Thaz's armor is equiped with active camouflage,
Non-Combat Pets:none
Family:unknown
History:Unknown
Personality: Thaz is by far the most intimidating soldier at the ranga city UNSC base, but if you get to know him he's really a gentle giant standing at around half the height of an elite anyone who befriends will find that he is a loyal friend and will tear apart anything or anyone who attempts to harm you.
Combat Pets: none

Name:Jack Lysandros
age: unknown supected to be over 200 he appears to be at least 30
Appearance: He
UNSC Branch: Spartan and Ark Branch
Weapons: He carries a weapon called a tonbo which has sharp spear on the end of it. He also uses Foros styled versions of standatd UNSC rifles
Armor: A standard sey of athalon mjolnir armor. he is also known to be covered in animal pelts from head to toe, He has been MIA for a period of 10 years he lost contact with the msin base due to some unfortunate circumstances.
Combat Pets: A mantabird, A seutov woolly mammoth who hauls his gear, A seutov wolf who is large enough to ride and can be ridden,
Non-Combat Pets: None
Family:Unknown
History: He was listed MIA after he didn't return from a research trip 10 years ago.
Personality: Unknown.

Name: Mihaita Luca
Appearance: Mihaita has rather pale skin his hair is black his eyes are dark hazel brown, he's around 5,4 and in armor he's around 6ft. He currently has no scars to speak of he's never really been in combat he just looks after animals. He's also a recently trained veterinarian but he's good at what he does.
UNSC Branch: Ark
Weapons: He doesn't use his weapons but he carries a set of magnums for protection
Armor: It's Athalon Mjolnir armor his red and white.
Combat Pets: A horse that never sees combat.
Non-Combat Pets: He owns a house cat.
Crush: OPen
Family: His fire team.
History: Unknown
Personality: Unknown
Crossflare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Star Wars Characters

Postby Crossflare » Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:16 pm

Name:Shivil S. Tryll
Nickname: Salenas which is her middle name.
appearance:to be described
Race: Unknown but she is referred to as a Near human.
Side:Jedi
history: Unknown for now but her race doesn't age much so she appears to be 25.
Personality: you will find out
Lightsaber: staff saber that comes apart so she can dual wield it has purple crystals.

Name:Thaz M. Dreggur
Nickname: Miron which is his middle name.
appearance:to be described
race: Near Human
side: Sith
history: Unknown for now
personality: WIll put this down later.
Lightsaber: A single blade with a white crystal
Crossflare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Transformers

Postby Crossflare » Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:18 pm

This is where I will store any transformers ocs
Crossflare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Marvel Characters

Postby Crossflare » Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:56 pm

will be putting my marvel characters here i have some I just haven't grabbed them yet. Please don't lock this topic mods I do have the characters they just aren't up yet.
Crossflare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me