Redtiger's Character Storage

A place to store your roleplay character information.

Redtiger's Character Storage

Postby Redtiger7736 » Mon Jul 31, 2017 3:09 pm

NightCliffs:
Name: Xenamorth (Redtiger7736)
Approximate age (pup, adolescent, etc): adult
Rank in clan before the freeze: cliff pack beta
Current rank (if unsure, ask me. Loner acceptable): beta male
Personality: he is very intimidating to most, but finds it very easy to connect seeing as his power is the ability to sense what others are feeling, along with having wings. Even with his strength and ability to lead, what makes him a good beta is his special power, but it also makes it so he struggles to reveal his emotions because he can always sense everyone else's without them explaining them. So while he will sit and let you talk to him for hours, he struggles to insert himself socially. He is very protective of the Starmore pack, less so than he was of the mountain pack he first lived in. He often enjoys peace and quiet, which is part of the reason puppies confuse and annoy him, but he has also learned the ability to act quickly, even if he could never make snap decisions on his own.
Backstory: it is well known that he came from the mountain pack and was a fiercely protective hunter and beta during that time, but other than that he often keeps his backstory to himself.
Looks (picture, words, or both): a large wolf, black in color with a fade into white paws and muzzle and a russet streak running from his neck to the end of his tail (down his back). He has two large black wings and a very long and silky furred tail (like a dragon tail but furry). His fur is thick but silky (like a Shepherd or a retriever) and his eyes are a striking yellow orange. He has a few scars from minor scraps, and the most noticable one (on his right side) is from a minor landslide during his time with the mountain pack.
Love interest?: unknown/na
Other: at one point he held at least a deep connection if not love for another wolf with the same power. That wolf has since died and he finds it incredibly hard to connect anymore.

Borderline:
Name: Solan
Sexuality: homosexual
Species: wolf
Breed(s): iberian wolf
Power(s):
1. Control over minor winds
2. quickened healing
3. undiscovered/undecided
Pack: loner (might join the Lost Shadows eventually)
Personality: Solan is a quiet and intimidating figure, he carries himself with a sense of purpose and power, but not arrogance. He travels alone as he finds conversation difficult to carry out, especially with the struggles of the land. He has learned to be crafty and inventive with his methods of finding food and shelter, as he is a larger wolf and has no pack, making it difficult to get those things. He can be easily angered if it is a dangerous situation, as he finds it difficult to multitask. However, he is not innately aggressive towards other wolves just passing him unless they are a threat to his health. He holds no fondness for the dogs or people in the city, and will typically avoid that area at all costs.
Background:Though he could have been born into a wolf pack, his mother decided to leave the pack to give birth for fear of her pups being taken, which lead to her demise from birth. It was luck that Solan's father found him and his two siblings before they died of the extreme heat in the summer. Regardless of the fact that his father had saved his life, Solan always held a certain amount of animosity towards the pack he was in, as they had driven his mother into such a fearful state that she died. It was that which eventually drove him to leave the pack as a young male, and he began to teach himself methods to survive. He has since traveled alone, finding shelter in assorted abandoned bunkers and whatever else he can find.
Crush: catch his eye
Mate: (Do not start with one.) perhaps eventually
Pups: n/a
Appearance: (If no image.)n/a
Extra: if I messed anything up PM me. Side note, I really love this apocalyptic canine RP idea, best combo ever.

Name: Iona
Sexuality: pansexual
Species: wolf dog
Breed(s): Czechoslovakian
Power(s):
1. Can jump quite high
2. hypersensitive nose
3. unknown
Pack: The Night Walkers
Personality:
Iona is a fiercely protective fighter; she cares very deeply for all the members of her pack and strives to make that clear despite her half wolf blood. She is typically quiet and respectful if she is around dogs she is not all that well acquainted with, but she can easily be roused into a playful game with dogs she is more comfortable with. She enjoys the freedom she gets in the town, even if she sometimes has her doubts at staying inside the walls. Despite being a city dog, Iona has a more treaty like relationship with her human, Blake. She hunts down food for him, and he provides a shelter for the night; there is little petting and love in the relationship, despite Blake's attempt to offer her a more permanent home.
Background:
Iona was born from a relationship between a Czechoslovakian dog and a wolf, which made her look remarkably wolf like. However, her dog mother was very determined to keep her around and safe, so Iona grew up at the edges of the city. Eventually, she wandered inwards and met Blake, and thus the tentative truce began. She had no want to be in the pack at first, but that changed as she saw how close knit the pack was, and she eventually attempted to join them. It took a little while for her to gain their trust enough to at least enter the pack, as she looks so wolf like, but she slowly did so and now has begun to rise in rank.
Crush: Obsidian (though I assume unrequited)
Mate: (Do not start with one.) perhaps eventually
Pups: n/a
Appearance: (If no image.) n/a
Extra: ((just so I can have a dog character too))

Ruins:
╔══════════════╗
Sokea
╚══════════════╝

Gender -- female
    Mutation -- double tailed
    Rank -- scout
    Personality Traits -- A steadfast but easy going wolf, she has a respectful attitude to those her superior but will get snappy if she thinks their plan is dumb. She carries little to no ill will for anyone that causes her minor harm, though for those intent on antagonizing her she will easily snap. She has no patience for flirting or overly active wolves, espcially if they try and get in her face, as she is completely blind and can easily get overwhelmed that way. She has a great deal of patience for the most part, but as soon as it runs out she ensures that whoever annoys her gets what's coming to them;
    that is, if she can find them.

Appearance Description -- A mottled dark grey and orange wolf with two tails, both tipped in pure black. She has a few scars on her muzzle from an unfortunate scarp with a porcupine and completely white eyes, as she is completely blind. Her back left leg was once caught in a trap that has left it permanently injured and she has a slight limp at best of times, but during the rain she often cannot walk correctly as the old wounds (which never healed correctly) acts up and is painful.
    Backstory (optional) -- As a pup she was born blind and cast out of her own pack, partly due to the blindness and partly due to her mutation and twin tails. She was almost dying in the wild, unable to forage for any food at all, but eventually stumbled upon another wolf, who became her adoptive brother. For the longest of times she lived in relative peace, trying to figure out her way in life, but good things never last and her brother eventually went missing. Lonely, she once again searched for another wolf to live with and stumbled upon the Mutation pack where she not only fit in with her twin tails, but her work as a self taught scout was needed.
    Likes -- Silence, snow, anything with clear texture or scent, bird calls, patient wolves, small animals.
    Dislikes -- Puppies, loud noises, wolves that get in her face, pity for her, large cats (her biggest fear).
    Kin -- Brother, currently missing, mother and father long out of the picture.
    Other -- Her name means blind in finnish, pronounced so-kay-a, she has an intense fear of large cats and being left yet again.
[/color]

Shellclan:
-Name: Aspenshade
-Sexuality: gay
-Appearance abyssinian
-Lives Left [Leader Only] n/a
-Relationships: no crushes yet but who knows if I will break the warrior code, he came to shellclan as a friendly loner and does not speak of his family (if that is okay)
-Desired Role: Medicine cat/ Med cat apprentice (if med cat is already taken)
-Username: Redtiger7736 (fun fact, redtiger was my first ever warrior cat back in 3rd grade)
Extra: Aspenshade is a calm and friendly cat, usually reserved. He is very protective of his patients and has been known to take no arguments when it comes to what his patients need.
Redtiger7736

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Whisperclan

Postby Redtiger7736 » Wed Aug 02, 2017 2:56 pm

Staff! My friendo Th3MagicalWizard of course, and me, Redtiger7736. Come to staff if you:
~Have a plot or character question
~Want to do some big drama like a battle
~Are going away and need your cat to stay in the clan
~Basically any questions

Staff Characters:
Name: Swiftriver
Age (moons): 37 moons
Apperance:See image below
Personality: A quick witted and strong hearted cat. She has a strong moral code and, having spent a short while as a kittypet, does not hold a bias towards most cats. She holds the life of a cat above all other things; the warrior code, her life, her orders. She is steadfast and does not bend to others will if she feels it is foolish, and will make her opinion known.
Background: Swiftriver was previously a warrior, but was injured in a battle with a dog and taken in by the two-legs who owned the dog, who then took her to the vet and had her leg amputee. Eventually, she escaped and returned to the clan to live out her life as a medicine cat, no longer able to serve her clan as a warrior. Her mother died by a fox when she was young, and her father was a rogue that had no want to stay in a clan.
Other: Open for forbidden romance

Name: Silentshadow
Age (moons): 32 moons
Apperance:See image below
Personality: As her name suggest, she is a completely mute from a illness as a kitten. Though she does not speak, she has learned to communicate in different ways, mostly with body language. She is much more of a ponderer than others, most thought she would become the medicine cat when she was young but her excellent hunting skills proved them wrong. She is often a neutral fairing cat, caring for neither the good or the bad.
Background: Unknown.
Other: Crush on Lionstep
Redtiger7736

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me