oracle's form storage

A place to store your roleplay character information.

oracle's form storage

Postby navigator » Fri Jul 28, 2017 7:11 pm

this is where i'm gonna store the forms for characters i want to rp!

list

- futaba sakura
Last edited by navigator on Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:36 pm, edited 3 times in total.
navigator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

futaba

Postby navigator » Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:10 pm

𝕗𝕦π•₯𝕒𝕓𝕒 π•€π•’π•œπ•¦π•£π•’ - 佐倉 εŒθ‘‰
➜ 15
➜ female
➜ pisces
➜ 149cm [4"11']
      looking cool, joker!
      bona fide, monafied!

futaba is a young girl very skilled in the world of hacking. she can hack into pretty much any database, and gather as much information as she wants without leaving a noticeable trace of her presence. she used to operate under the hacker name 'medjed', and shared her hacking scripts with a group of friends. however, some novice hackers used the medjed name to impersonate and threaten, but they didn't use her scripts. therefore, she decided to abandon the medjed name, and instead returned as alibaba. she is also capable of wiretapping buildings, and planting apps and programs onto systems that do a variety of things.

she is depressed, lonely and without passion or enthusiasm. however, when she does eventually open up to others- which is very hard to achieve, she shows her childish side. she tends to add random gaming terms into her dialogue, due to the fact she spends her time gaming. she's cheerful and playful when around the people she's opened up to. she loves collecting figures, and gets very upset when they are fiddled with. she likes cats and organic food, and likes to eat.

her father abandoned her mother before she was born, and her mother died in a car accident as a result of experiencing a mental shutdown. after her mother died, she was put into the custody of various relatives who didn't care about her, and one of her uncles even refused to let her have a bed or bathe. this caused her to develop psychological trauma, which led to her developing social anxiety, depression, ptsd and to hallucinate her mother shaming her.

it is also implied she has autism, or aspergers, however it isn't confirmed. she was taken in by sojiro sakura, who runs cafe leblanc. he took her in as he was a friend of her mother's, and felt it was his duty to protect her from her relatives, and to give her a good life as her mother couldn't and he continued to allow her habit of cooping herself up in her room out of guilt that he couldn't protect her.
Last edited by navigator on Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:27 am, edited 2 times in total.
navigator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

makoto niijima

Postby navigator » Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:22 am

π•žπ•’π•œπ• π•₯𝕠 π•Ÿπ•šπ•šπ•›π•šπ•žπ•’ - ζ–°ε³Ά 真
➜ 17