β”€β”€β”€π˜Ύπ™ƒπ˜Όπ™π˜Όπ˜Ύπ™π™€π™ π™Žπ™π™Šπ™π˜Όπ™‚π™€ β™‘

A place to store your roleplay character information.

Postby borahae. » Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:54 am

β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
born leroy ahn, goes by leo β€’ twenty-five β€’ born a
pril 8th β€’ male β€’ pansexual β€’ 5'11" β€’ dark brown/b
lack eyes β€’ naturally dark hair with silvery ends,
mimicking his wolf's fur β€’ π–πŽπ‹π… π’π‡πˆπ…π“π„π‘ β€’ musc
ular/fit physique β€’ wolf is slightly larger than ave
rage β€’ fc and vc: jeon jungkook
STRENGTHS: sociable, enthusiastic, optimistic, hardworking, loyal, adventurous
WEAKNESSES: defensive, impulsive, possessive, uncompromising, dominant
LIKES: storms, rain, winter/snow, traveling, keeping busy (hates being bored)
DISLIKES: strong scents (particularly floral scents), warm temperatures/climate
STRENGTH β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…βœ©xxSTAMINA β˜…β˜…β˜…βœ©βœ©xxINTELLECT β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…βœ©
SPEED β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…xxxxxxLUCK β˜…β˜…βœ©βœ©βœ©xxxxxCOURAGE β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
───────────────────────────────────────────────────
π‡π€πππ˜ 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐖𝐄 πŒπ„π“ 𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐇 πŽπ“π‡π„π‘
PERSONALITY: leo is someone who embodies the 'lone wolf' attitude, growing up
on his own and learning how to survive in the hostile environment of the shifters
by trial and error; not knowing much in terms of sociability, having lived by him
self in the forests for so long, the wolf (at first glance) can be quite blunt and st
andoffish. quick to defend himself at the smallest of words and never shy to sha
re his opinion(s) as honestly as possible (when asked), leo can be difficult to get
along with for those who aren't willing to try. beyond his many walls and masks,
however, leo is surprisingly warm and sensitive, desperately seeking others who
he can trust and open himself up to.
ππŽπ– π“πˆπ‹π‹ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 π•π„π‘π˜ 𝐄𝐍𝐃
β˜… can seem standoffish due to the fact that he genuinely has no idea how to ma
🟊 ke/hold conversations; often stays in the background/shadows and gives shor
🟊 t and simplified answers when spoken to. it's not that he doesn't want to talk
🟊 to you, he just doesn't know how to. honestly just super awkward.
β˜… definitely takes after his wolf counterpart; he's fiercely loyal, 200% fearless,
🟊 and lives with a pack mentality, always looking for people to understand him.
🟊 friends are for life with him, and he'll do just about anything for you if you a
🟊 sk. won't give second chances in relationships though so be careful.
β˜… leo is clingy in all of his relationships, platonic or otherwise; he is someone
🟊 who constantly seeks company, not good at being alone. very physically affe
🟊 ctionate, always seeking comfort through touch. loves a good cuddle session.
β˜… easily gets jealous, often possessive over people in his pack; doesn't like it w
🟊 hen he can smell other people on those close to him, especially in romantic
🟊 relationships. he's a super soft person generally, his heart nothing but mush,
🟊 but when he gets jealous the boy can be quite the force of nature. he tries
🟊 to reel it in but sometimes he can't help it. 10/10 petty.
β˜… despite his tough-as-nails attitude, once you get to know him, you'll learn th
🟊 at leo is more bark than bite; he's honestly such a sweetheart, and can be fo
🟊 und giggling and smiling more often than not. weak for a good dad joke. defi
🟊 nitely the type to coo at baby animals.
β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆ
β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆ
β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆ
β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆ
β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆ
β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆ
β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆ
β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆ
β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆ
β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆ
β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆ
β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆ
β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆ
β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆ
β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆ
β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆ
β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆ

Last edited by borahae. on Mon May 30, 2022 6:47 am, edited 5 times in total.
borahae.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

vinny

Postby borahae. » Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:10 am

β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
NAME born valentino lee, goes mostly by vinny
but doesn't mind any/all nicknames you can co
me up with β€’ AGE twenty-four years old, birth
day is august 4th β€’ leo β€’ GENDER cismale, he/
him β€’ SEXUALITY pansexual β€’ HEIGHT 5'10" β€’ A
PPEARANCE
chocolate brown eyes with natura
lly brown hair β€’ lean but muscular physique β€’
scent is something like cinnamon and vanilla b
ean β€’ surprisingly fashion oriented and cares a
lot about how he comes across to others β€’ fac
e and voice: lee seokmin

─────────────────────────────
STRENGTH β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…xxxSTAMINA β˜…βœ©βœ©βœ©βœ©
x-physical strength xxxxx-energy/endurance
INTELLECT β˜…β˜…β˜…βœ©βœ©xxxCHARISMA β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…βœ©
x-problem solvingxxxxxxx-appeal/charm
LUCK β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…βœ©xxxxxxxxCOURAGE β˜…β˜…β˜…βœ©βœ©
x-success rate xxxxxxxxxx-bravery/boldness
𝐈'𝐋𝐋 𝐍𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐆𝐄𝐓 π’πˆπ‚πŠ πŽπ… π˜πŽπ”
POS. TRAITS: affectionate, compassionate, honest (shares any and all thoughts, no filter), loyal, warm
NEG. TRAITS: gullible, trusts too easily, clingy, needs reassurance, messy, can come off as somewhat aloof
LIKES: having no responsibilities, physical affection of all kinds (receiving and giving), coffee, mushrooms,
summer, people, rain storms, fashion (style ─ thrifted, neutral colors, high waisted pants, 80s-esque)
DISLIKES: sour/bitter things, being forced to do something, boredom, early mornings, prolonged silence
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
π…π‘πŽπŒ ππŽπ– 𝐎𝐍, πˆπ“'𝐒 πŽππ‹π˜ 𝐔𝐒 π“π–πŽ
HISTORY: vinny was born in italy, but moved to the
states when he was 3 years old, growing up in new y
ork city. has a relatively large family, what with his
parents and his two younger brothers. is very close
with his family, and misses them a lot (they moved
back to italy after vinny graduated high school, lea
ving him on his own in nyc) β€’ absolutely loves child
ren, and always has, growing up with younger sibli
ngs; used this passion in picking his career, hoping
to become an elementary school teacher β€’ volunte
ers when he can at the local children's hospital; lik
es to play with the kids and cheer them up, taking
an older-brother-like role β€’ lives in a studio apartm
ent by himself. doesn't have much money, but is co
ntent nonetheless. keeps his living area comfortabl
y messy xx β€’

words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words w
words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words w
π˜πŽπ” 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐌𝐘 𝐑𝐔𝐋𝐄, 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 π‹πˆπŠπ„ 𝐌𝐘 π–πŽπ‘π‹πƒ 𝐇𝐀𝐒 π†π‘πŽπ–π
β˜… gives 310% in everything he does, which can sometimes be overwhelming for those who aren't used to i
β˜… t; trusts really easily, and opens up just as fast, devoting himself entirely to those close to him
β˜… although he'll work harder than anyone else when he puts his mind to something, vinny is someone who
β˜… is highly unmotivated and often takes lots of convincing to do things ─ knows what he likes and dislikes
β˜… and isn't willing to try anything new without being dragged into it
β˜… initially comes off as pretty aloof; he gives shockingly straightforward answers that often leave people
β˜… thinking he's uninterested in them ─ hey, its valentino right? wanna go out to xxx with us? no. ─ is act
β˜… ually super social though and hates being alone. those closest to him know not to be intimidated by his
β˜… honesty, and instead tease him for it, like 'this is why you don't have any friends vinny'. poor boy hone
β˜… stly doesn't understand why he has such a bad reputation.
β˜… such a sweetheart; the type of person to pet every single dog he passes and coo at every single baby. t
β˜… reats everything in life as precious and treasures his relationships. has lots of love to give <33
β˜… surprisingly insecure ─ requires a lot of reassurances and words of affirmation to feel loved (...you still
β˜… love me, right? I don't annoy you, do I?)

Last edited by borahae. on Sat Oct 08, 2022 4:26 pm, edited 7 times in total.
borahae.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

kay

Postby borahae. » Wed Jan 09, 2019 1:14 pm

β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
NAME born kingston lee, goes by either kingston
or kay but doesn't mind any/all nicknames you c
an come up with β€’ AGE twenty-four years old, bi
rthday is august 29th β€’ virgo β€’ GENDER cismale,
he/him β€’ SEXUALITY panromantic, bisexual (slig
ht masc preference) β€’ HEIGHT 5'7", approximate
ly 174 cm β€’ APPEARANCE dark hazel eyes with n
aturally black hair β€’ lean but muscular physique
β€’ scent is something like warm chai/cinnamon β€’
face and voice: han jisung
STRENGTH β˜…β˜…β˜…βœ©βœ©xxxSTAMINA β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…βœ©
INTELLECT β˜…β˜…β˜…βœ©βœ©xxxCHARISMA β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
LUCK β˜…β˜…βœ©βœ©βœ©xxxxxxxxCOURAGE β˜…β˜…β˜…βœ©βœ©
πˆπ… π˜πŽπ” 𝐍𝐄𝐄𝐃 π’πŽπŒπ„πŽππ„ π–π‡πŽ 𝐂𝐀𝐍 π‹πŽπ•π„ π˜πŽπ”
π–π‡πˆπ‹π„ 𝐇𝐄'𝐒 π†πŽππ„
POS. TRAITS: words words words words words words words words words words words words words words
NEG. TRAITS: words words words words words words words words words words words words words words
LIKES: words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words
DISLIKES: words words words words words words words words words words words words words words wor
ππ€ππ˜, π˜πŽπ” π†πŽπ“ 𝐌𝐘 ππ”πŒππ„π‘
HISTORY: words words words words words words words words word
words words words words words words words words words words w

𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 π˜πŽπ” π‘π„π€π‹πˆπ™π„ πˆπ“ π€πˆππ“ π‡πˆπŒ 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓'𝐒 𝐎𝐍 π˜πŽπ”π‘ πŒπˆππƒ
β˜… words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words
β˜… words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words

Last edited by borahae. on Fri Oct 14, 2022 4:07 am, edited 10 times in total.
borahae.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

percy

Postby borahae. » Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:18 am

β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
born preston flores; goes by preston, pres, or
percy β€’ twenty-three β€’ π€ππ”π€π‘πˆπ”π’ β€’ born jan
uary 29th β€’ cismale β€’ homosexual β€’ 6'0" β€’ ton
ed and muscular physique β€’ dark brown/black
eyes β€’ dyed ash blonde hair β€’ face claim:
cha eunwoo

STRENGTHS: hardworking, loyal, passionate, confident, humorous, generous, devoted
WEAKNESSES: perfectionist, self-conscious (hard on himself, dwelling on the smallest of
details and beating himself up for mistakes), socially conscious but also super awkward
LIKES: summer, sunshine, late nights, flowers, animals, candles, fashion, nature, food
DISLIKES: conflict/arguments, loosing, coffee, awkward silences, large groups, sweets
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
✩ born and raised on aquarius, percy grew up around his mother and his older brother c
✩ hristian, a middle class household. with his brother being 4 years older, percy found h
✩ imself always struggling to form a relationship with him, often being compared to his
✩ successes and being pressured to hit the same high standards; the valedictorian of his
✩ class and a practicing biochemist, his brother was the pride of the family, leaving littl
✩ e room for percy in the eyes of their mother.
✩ for a planet that is largely populated with overachievers and individuals with immens
✩ e intellect, percy always felt like he didn't belong; he was never all that outgoing, nev
✩ er stood out in any particular field that aquarians typically occupied, and didn't have t
✩ he same undying passion as the rest of his people. while a typical aquarian would sacr
✩ ifice their own happiness for the betterment of society, percy would only sacrifice him
✩ self for those he's close to; if he had to pick saving 3000 lives or the lives of his loved
✩ ones, he'd pick the later, no matter what (no questions asked).
✩ isn't close with his family; hates how inferior he feels around his mother and brother,
✩ and sees no reason to put himself through the heartache, knowing full well he'll alwa
✩ ys be a disappointment.
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
✩ true to an aquarian, percy lives his life based on a value system; he has the habit of pr
✩ ioritizing and ranking those close to him, and will easily abandon all responsibilities if
✩ one of those people needs him, extremely selfless when it comes to relationships.
✩ percy is someone who aims to please others; he is highly attuned to the emotions of ot
✩ hers, and characteristic to someone from aquarius, he is highly empathetic. however,
✩ percy is not always the best at comforting others (in a traditional sense, anyways), be
✩ tter at using his humor and light hearted nature to cheer someone up. he isn't very ph
✩ ysically affectionate, more limbs and awkwardness than anything.
✩ has a very happy-go-lucky, optimistic, outgoing appearance; he knows what other's like
✩ and has trained himself to act accordingly, sick of feeling like an outcast. with how har
✩ d he works at tweaking his personality to fit the preference of other's, it's pretty impos
✩ sible to not like him.
✩ percy is typically quite calm, talented at calming those around him and preventing co
✩ nflict from breaking out; however, he fears being emotionally exposed, and can lash o
✩ ut if he feels trapped. he's quite a melancholic person, and fears letting others get to
✩ know that about him, thinking they won't like him if they find out.
✩ doesn't think he's smart, but can be seriously innovative and creative in situations wh
✩ ere he can add in his input (or, rather, where he feels comfortable to do so).
✩ even though he doesn't really like being in large groups, often feeling uncomfortable
✩ among so many strangers, he really does thrive among them; because of his social awa
✩ reness, he's really good at keeping groups together and keeping everyone happy.
✩ okay but sometimes he forgets he's supposed to be the calm and collected and friend
✩ ly one because can't these people just pick up after themselves???? (absolutely, 300%
✩ hates messes. can be such a drama queen about it, too.)
✩ often drawn towards things that are unique, weird, or avant-garde; he finds anything
✩ that is completely unconventional attractive. wishes he was bold enough (or confident en
✩ ough) to wear more outlandish things. absolutely loves fashion.
β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
Last edited by borahae. on Mon May 30, 2022 6:49 am, edited 7 times in total.
borahae.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

oli

Postby borahae. » Sun Feb 03, 2019 4:00 pm

β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
NAME born oliver marshall, goes mostly by oli b
ut oliver is okay too β€’ isn't a huge fan of any ot
her nickname or petname so be careful β€’ AGE t
wenty-three years old, birthday is december 2
0th β€’ sagittarius β€’ GENDER cismale, he/him β€’ S
EXUALITY
demiromantic, bisexual β€’ HEIGHT 6'0"
approximately 183 cm β€’ APPEARANCE dark bro
wn eyes with dyed dark grey hair β€’ muscular p
hysique β€’ scent is something like warm leather
and eucalyptus β€’ face and voice: yoon keeho
STRENGTH β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…βœ©xxxSTAMINA β˜…β˜…β˜…βœ©βœ©
INTELLECT β˜…β˜…β˜…βœ©βœ©xxxCHARISMA β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…βœ©
LUCK β˜…β˜…β˜…βœ©βœ©xxxxxxxxCOURAGE β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
πˆπ… π˜πŽπ” 𝐍𝐄𝐄𝐃 π’πŽπŒπ„πŽππ„ π–π‡πŽ 𝐂𝐀𝐍 π‹πŽπ•π„ π˜πŽπ”
π–π‡πˆπ‹π„ 𝐇𝐄'𝐒 π†πŽππ„
POS. TRAITS: bold, straightforward, decisive, independent, takes his responsibilities seriously, charismatic
NEG. TRAITS: opinionated, manipulative, impulsive, somewhat aloof, no filter and is a tad too honest tbh
LIKES: people who match his energy and don't get hurt by every little thing he says/does, getting reaction
s out of others, coffee, seafood, bread, having time alone (not too much, though - he's still an extrovert)
DISLIKES: people who can't take care of themselves/require coddling, being underestimated, sweet foods
ππ€ππ˜, π˜πŽπ” π†πŽπ“ 𝐌𝐘 ππ”πŒππ„π‘
BACKGROUND: oli is the baby of his family, raised by a single m
other in the lower-class area of town ─ after coming to the stat
es from south korea with two kids in tow, oli an infant at the ti
me and his older brother 4 years old, she struggled to find her
footing β€’ speaking very little english besides the basics, his mot
her worked whatever cruddy job she could to earn money for th
e family, often leaving the two siblings home alone β€’ while the t
wo brothers were close growing up, relying on each other for ev
erything while their mother was away, they quickly grew apart a
s they got older β€’ by the time they were both in middle school,
all they did was argue and fight, his older brother constantly re
minding him how much a burden he was to raise for all those ye
ars β€’ they never repaired their relationship, and when his broth

er left home at 18, he couldn't find it in him to feel anything other than relief β€’ doesn't have a particularl
y strong relationship with his mother either, with her being quick to criticize him for everything he does
─ claims it's because she just wants the best for him, but he has a feeling it's because she's disappointed
with how he turned out β€’ his commitment issues stem from his attachment issues ─ because of his poor r
elationship with his family growing up, he struggles to understand what love means and looks like, and fe
els uncomfortable when people try to get too close to him β€’ though he'd never admit it, he fears being al
one and/or being abandoned by people he's close to, not trusting people enough to hold his heart β€’ surro
unds himself with people while simultaneously pushing them away, breaking off most relationships before
they get too serious to avoid being the one getting hurt in the end β€’ doesn't really extend to his friendshi
ps ─ the more the merrier, but there will only be a few he's close to
𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 π˜πŽπ” π‘π„π€π‹πˆπ™π„ πˆπ“ π€πˆππ“ π‡πˆπŒ 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓'𝐒 𝐎𝐍 π˜πŽπ”π‘ πŒπˆππƒ
β˜… generally quite the charmer but also won't take any kind of nonsense from others; isn't afraid to stand
β˜… up for himself, whatever that takes/means. relies on both his sharp tongue and fists to solve problems.
β˜… walking talking 'beware of dog' sign; looks charming and approachable on the outside but is guarantee
β˜… d to bark and/or bite if you get too close
β˜… king of blunt sarcasm; "are you always stupid or is today a special occasion?" ... "I look at people someti
β˜… mes and think...really? thats the sperm that won?" ... "if it looks like I give a damn, please tell me. I do
β˜… n't want to give off the wrong impression."... "you can be whatever you want, but...in your case, you sh
β˜… ould probably aim low."
β˜… finds great amusement in laughing at others' misery ─ the type of person to see someone fall flat on the
β˜… ir face, have the ability to prevent it, but instead chose to do nothing and watch while laughing
β˜… at the same time, if you're one of his people, he's fiercely loyal and would do anything to keep you safe
β˜… flirtatious with commitment issues ─ enjoys getting reactions out of others but doesn't want it to go an
β˜… y further than that. he's in it for a good time, not a long time.
β˜… no lack of confidence, that's for sure ─ hot and talented and he knows it. has no issues flaunting it and
β˜… using it to his advantage, too (has no qualms with playing with someone else's feelings if it means he g
β˜… ets what he wants ─ especially if they're in love with him/have a crush on him).
β˜… likes to use petnames (sweetheart, babe, cupcake, lover boy, etc) and nicknames. won't tolerate being
β˜… called anything like that in return ─ will only respond to oliver or oli
β˜… generally not violent but is short fused and impulsive, so...it happens

Last edited by borahae. on Mon Oct 17, 2022 5:09 am, edited 17 times in total.
borahae.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

boe

Postby borahae. » Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:34 pm

β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
NAME born boone park, goes by either boone or boe
(pronounced [bow]) β€’ AGE twenty-five years old, bir
thday is april 20th β€’ taurus β€’ GENDER cismale, he/h
im β€’ SEXUALITY demiromantic, pansexual β€’ HEIGHT
5'7", approximately 171 cm β€’ APPEARANCE dark eye
s with naturally black hair β€’ lean but muscular phys
ique β€’ scent is something like warm blackberries β€’
face and voice: lee minho
─────────────────────────────────
STRENGTH β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…βœ©xxxxxxxxxSTAMINA β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
x-physical strength xxxxxxxxxx-energy/endurance
INTELLECT β˜…β˜…β˜…βœ©βœ©xxxxxxxxxCHARISMA β˜…β˜…β˜…βœ©βœ©
x-problem solvingxxxxxxxxxxxxx-appeal/charm
LUCK β˜…β˜…βœ©βœ©βœ©xxxxxxxxxxxxxxCOURAGE β˜…β˜…β˜…βœ©βœ©
x-success rate xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx-bravery/boldness
─────────────────────────────────
𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 π‹πŽπŽπŠ 𝐀𝐓 πŒπ„, ππ€ππ˜, πƒπ€π˜ 𝐀𝐍𝐃 ππˆπ†π‡π“
POS. TRAITS: words words words words words words words words words words words words words words
NEG. TRAITS: words words words words words words words words words words words words words words
LIKES: words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words
DISLIKES: words words words words words words words words words words words words words words wor
πƒπŽπ'𝐓 πŒπ€πŠπ„ πŒπ„ 𝐁𝐀𝐃, πŒπ€πŠπ„ πŒπ„ 𝐁𝐀𝐃
HISTORY: words words words words words words words
words words words words words words words word wor

𝐈'𝐌 π€πƒπƒπˆπ‚π“π„πƒ π“πŽ π˜πŽπ”
Last edited by borahae. on Sun Oct 16, 2022 10:04 am, edited 10 times in total.
borahae.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

finn

Postby borahae. » Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:10 pm

β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
NAME born finnegan song, goes mostly by finn β€’
AGE turned when he was twenty-five years old,
but is now nearing the age of 91 β€’ birthday is d
ecember 10th β€’ sagittarius β€’ GENDER cismale,
he/him β€’ SEXUALITY panromantic, demisexual β€’
HEIGHT 6'2", approximately 189 cm β€’ APPEARA
NCE
dark eyes with naturally black hair β€’ lean
but muscular physique β€’ scent is something like
warm blackberries β€’ π‚πŽπ•π„π πŒπ„πŒππ„π‘ β€’ face cl
aim: cha eunwoo

──────────────────────────────
STRENGTH β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…xxxxxSTAMINA β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
x-physical strength xxxxxx-energy/endurance
INTELLECT β˜…β˜…β˜…βœ©βœ©xxxxxCHARISMA β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…βœ©
x-problem solvingxxxxxxxxx-appeal/charm
LUCK β˜…β˜…βœ©βœ©βœ©xxxxxxxxxxCOURAGE β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…βœ©
x-success rate xxxxxxxxxxxx-bravery/boldness
──────────────────────────────
𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 π‹πŽπŽπŠ 𝐀𝐓 πŒπ„, ππ€ππ˜, πƒπ€π˜ 𝐀𝐍𝐃 ππˆπ†π‡π“
POS. TRAITS: sociable/outgoing, compassionate and selfless, optimistic, hardworking, loyal, dependable
NEG. TRAITS: somewhat two faced (is very reserved in private and often wallows in self-pity ─ gloomy)
LIKES: helping others, going to movie theaters, children (instantly brightens up around them), being give
n the opportunity to prove his worth, being able to use his skills/powers for good, painting/drawing
DISLIKES: feeding (on animals, even, but...at least there's an alternative), his past (post-turning past)
πƒπŽπ'𝐓 πŒπ€πŠπ„ πŒπ„ 𝐁𝐀𝐃, πŒπ€πŠπ„ πŒπ„ 𝐁𝐀𝐃
HISTORY: was born in the early 1930s on the west coast
of the united states, his parents immigrating from sout
h korea in hopes of escaping the tense political atmosp
here caused by japanese rule at the time β€’ his family
was quite poor, so as soon as he was able, he worked
whatever job he could find to help his father pay the b
ills β€’ despite any prejudice he faced being the child of
first-generation immigrants, he grew up to be extreme
ly compassionate and outgoing, knowing just what to d
o and say to make others like him β€’ was (and always w
ill be) the type of person who would help old people c
ross the street and help carry heavy things for others,
entirely selfless and willing to do just about anything t
o benefit others, strangers or not β€’ the family lived in
a really run-down apartment complex with mostly imm
igrant families, and he and his mother would often coo
k and deliver meals for their neighbors if they knew th
at they wouldn't be able to afford one that day β€’ died

and was turned in 1956 after being hit by a car when crossing the street ─ was heading home after being l
et go from his most recent job as a butcher when a car swerved into the crosswalk, hitting him and sendin
g him to a hospital β€’ he was alive for less than 24 hours after the accident, being turned by a stranger wh
o happened to pass his room β€’ really struggled to come to terms with what had happened to him at first,
and without another vampire around to help him understand his new way of life, he wandered around in
a blood thirsty haze for a couple of years β€’ was found like this by one of the coven founders and was tau
ght how to control his urges and abilities β€’ hates himself for having ever killed anyone ─ he doesn't reme
mber any specifics about it, but just knowing he has makes him queasy β€’ checked in on his parents from t
he shadows (after getting control of himself) until they passed away β€’ has no other living family left
𝐈'𝐌 π€πƒπƒπˆπ‚π“π„πƒ π“πŽ π˜πŽπ”
β˜… is a very sentimental person and keeps everything he's given; wears his class ring, as well as a family he
β˜… irloom ring (passed down from generation to generation, starting with his great grandfather) that his fa
β˜… ther gave to him when he graduated from high school, everyday. you'd think that after 91 years he'd be
β˜… able to let his past life go, but that's just not in his nature.
β˜… used to really like going to the movies, even though he couldn't afford it - he used to sneak into the the
β˜… aters as a kid just to catch a glimpse of one. it's the one thing he still finds pleasure in, even now, and i
β˜… s always impressed to see how far along they've come. doesn't like streaming movies though - he wants
β˜… the theater experience, no matter what. doesn't have a favorite genre.
β˜… doesn't take a lot of pride in his existence; most days, he wishes he'd died from that accident.
β˜… works the night shift at the elk's antler, the local bar; is a bartender, but spends most of his time lookin
β˜… g out for the humans during his time there, making sure no one gets hurt. sometimes breaks up barfight
β˜… s, but mostly just observes, making sure there isn't anything suspicious happening.
β˜… is kind and compassionate to all other beings, including the wolves; unless you've done something to wr
β˜… ong him (something that can't be fixed), he'll always be a helping hand, rank/species aside.
β˜… additional ability/power ─ reflecting his overarching kindness in his past life, he gained the ability to se
β˜… nse the feelings of others and alter them according to his will. he can use it to lighten someone's mood,
β˜… or to relieve conflict, helping people coexist together. these effects can only be felt when he's in the ro
β˜… om, and he can usually only affect a handful of people at a time.
β˜… forever grateful for the rainier coven for finding him and taking him in (for appearances sake, his last n
β˜… ame has been changed to rainier ─ can't risk someone finding him in his past life's yearbook)
Last edited by borahae. on Tue Oct 25, 2022 11:39 am, edited 16 times in total.
borahae.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

κΉ€λ„μœ€

Postby borahae. » Tue Aug 06, 2019 2:36 pm

β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
NAME born kim doyoon, english name is kenne
dy β€’ goes mostly by kennedy, but if you're clos
e, he prefers yoon β€’ AGE twenty-five years ol
d, birthday is march 31st β€’ aries β€’ GENDER cis
male, he/him β€’ SEXUALITY pansexual β€’ HEIGH
T
6'1", approximately 185 cm β€’ APPEARANCE d
ark eyes with chocolate brown hair β€’ lean phy
sique β€’ scent is something like espresso beans
and dark chocolate β€’ fc: hwang inyeop
STRENGTH β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…βœ©xxxxSTAMINA β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
x-physical strength xxxxxx-energy/endurance
INTELLECT β˜…β˜…β˜…βœ©βœ©xxxxCHARISMA β˜…β˜…β˜…βœ©βœ©
x-problem solvingxxxxxxxx-appeal/charm
LUCK β˜…β˜…βœ©βœ©βœ©xxxxxxxxxCOURAGE β˜…β˜…β˜…βœ©βœ©
x-success rate xxxxxxxxxxx-bravery/boldness
𝐈 πŠππŽπ– 𝐈'𝐌 ππŽπ“ 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐅𝐄𝐂𝐓
POS. TRAITS: words words words words words words words words words words words words words wor
NEG. TRAITS: words words words words words words words words words words words words words wor
LIKES: words words words words words words words words words words words words words words wor
words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words word
DISLIKES: words words words words words words words words words words words words words words w
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐈'𝐕𝐄 𝐇𝐔𝐑𝐓 π˜πŽπ”π‘ 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓 ππ„π…πŽπ‘π„
HISTORY: words words words words words words words

words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words word
π’πŽ 𝐈 πƒπŽπ'𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐀 πŒπ€πŠπ„ 𝐀 ππ‘πŽπŒπˆπ’π„ 𝐈 𝐂𝐀𝐍'𝐓 π†πˆπ•π„
β˜… words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words wo
β˜… words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words wo
Last edited by borahae. on Sun Oct 30, 2022 9:09 am, edited 7 times in total.
borahae.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby borahae. » Fri Aug 16, 2019 5:38 pm

β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
NAME born boone park, goes by either boone or boe (pronounced
[bow]) β€’ AGE twenty-three years old, birthday is april 20th β€’ tau
rus β€’ GENDER cismale, he/him β€’ SEXUALITY demiromantic, panse
xual β€’ HEIGHT 5'7", approximately 171 cm β€’ APPEARANCE dark ey
es with naturally black hair, currently dyed blonde β€’ lean but mu
scular physique β€’ typically goes without but has glasses ─ wears
them only when necessary β€’ scent is something like warm blackb
erries β€’ face and voice: lee minho
─────────────────────────────────────────
STRENGTH β˜…β˜…β˜…βœ©βœ©xSTAMINA β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…xxSOCIABILITY β˜…β˜…βœ©βœ©βœ©
x-physical strength xxx-energy/endurancexx -friendliness
INTELLECT β˜…β˜…β˜…βœ©βœ©xCHARISMA β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…βœ©xDISCIPLINE β˜…β˜…βœ©βœ©βœ©
x-problem solvingxxxxx-appeal/charmxxxxx-work ethic
LUCK β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…βœ©xxxxxCOURAGE β˜…β˜…β˜…βœ©βœ©
x-success rate xxxxxx-bravery/boldness
─────────────────────────────────────────
𝐈 π’π‡πˆππ„ π–πˆπ“π‡πŽπ”π“ 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 πƒπŽπˆππ† 𝐀 π“π‡πˆππ†

POS. TRAITS: easy going, humorous, passionate, selfless, sincere, considerate, decisive, loyal
NEG. TRAITS: comes off as aloof, unintentionally intimidating, somewhat reserved, stubborn
LIKES: keeping busy (absolutely hates being bored), late nights, people who don't get turned o
ff by his initial image, people with a sense of humor, being out in the world vs behind walls
DISLIKES: sweet foods, early mornings, bugs, jump scares, being bossed around for too long
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
π“πŽπŽ πŒπ”π‚π‡ π€π“π“π„ππ“πˆπŽπ, πˆπ“'𝐒 π…πŽπ‚π”π’π„πƒ 𝐎𝐍 πŒπ„
HISTORY: grew up with a relatively large family -
between his parents and his two younger twin si
blings, a brother and a sister (both 14), he had h
is hands full β€’ not particularly close with his par
ents, his mother far too strict and his father not
around much β€’ loves his siblings but was never t
hat good at caring for them, preferring to join t
heir shenanigans versus schooling them on how t
o be mature/adults β€’ moved away from home w
hen he was 18 so he could train and work for a p
rofessional hockey team in the city β€’ started pla
ying hockey at age 4-5 on the pond in his backya
rd in the winter, and hadn't stopped since β€’ afte
r the apocalypse hit, he made his way back to h
is childhood home, but saw no evidence of his f

amily; either they'd packed up and left the area, or they'd been attacked. either way, he safely
assumes that they've passed on by now. doesn't hold much hope of finding them ever again.
𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 πˆπ… 𝐈'𝐌 π“πˆπ‘π„πƒ πŽπ… πˆπ“, πˆπ“ 𝐂𝐀𝐍'𝐓 𝐁𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐏𝐄𝐃
β˜… tends to stick to himself in public settings, unintentionally coming off as aloof/intimidating
β˜… ─ he likes to be left alone, and apparently his face shows it. he's been told by those he's clo
β˜… se to that he tends to glare at people if they inconvenience him. he had no idea he did that.
β˜… very different behind closed doors ─ can easily be the loudest person in the room, quick to
β˜… crack jokes and act out for attention. it's easy to get him to laugh.
β˜… the type of person to pull pranks on people and fall on the floor laughing about it ─he's very
β˜… sneaky, and because he's got such a good poker face, he can pull off almost anything
β˜… very very easygoing, going with the flow for 99.9% of his decision making ─ has never worried
β˜… about anything in his life, shockingly calm about everything that's thrown at him. follows the
β˜… motto 'it'll all work out in the end'.
Last edited by borahae. on Sat Feb 25, 2023 7:23 am, edited 11 times in total.
borahae.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

dash <33

Postby borahae. » Wed Aug 21, 2019 2:42 pm

β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
born seong (l) daehyun (f), english name i
s dash β€’ goes largely by dash but is okay
with daehyun if that's what you prefer β€’
twenty-two years old β€’ birthday is june
7th β€’ gemini β€’ cismale β€’ pansexual with s
light masculine preference β€’ 6'1" β€’ appro
ximately 186 cm β€’ dark chocolate brown
colored eyes β€’ shoulder length, naturally
black hair β€’ has a stripe in the front of hi
s hair that is bleached white β€’ slender ph
ysique, struggles to gain muscle β€’ tall an
d somewhat gangly β€’ scent is something l
ike vanilla and nutmeg β€’ fc: lee jooyeon
──────────────────────────
STRENGTH β˜…β˜…βœ©βœ©βœ©xSTAMINA β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
x-physical strength xx-energy/endurance
INTELLECT β˜…βœ©βœ©βœ©βœ©xxSPEED β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
-problem solvingxxxx-quick movement
LUCK β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…βœ©xxxxxCOURAGE β˜…β˜…β˜…βœ©βœ©
x-success rate xxxxxx-bravery/boldness
──────────────────────────
π–πˆπ, π‹πŽπ’π„, 𝐈 πƒπŽπ'𝐓 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐄
POSITIVE TRAITS: sociable, enthusiastic, confident, light-hearted/playful, not afraid to seem ridiculous, loving
NEGATIVE TRAITS: childish/immature, carefree, chaotic, a people pleaser, struggles to take things seriously
LIKES: rom coms, fuzzy blankets, video games, playgrounds (slides and swings mostly), food, bad humor, monop
oly (warning; he's a dirty cheat), uno, sweets (particularly anything with chocolate), oversized/comfy clothing
DISLIKES: hot drinks of any kind, bananas, thunderstorms, sour or bitter foods, prolonged silence, spiders
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
𝐁𝐄𝐂𝐀𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃 πŽπ… 𝐓𝐇𝐄 πƒπ€π˜
HISTORY: raised by a single father, no siblings β€’ didn't really get along well
with his father ─ he was a very serious man who taught him that the only
way to be successful in life was to hide all your true/honest emotions and i
nstead do your best to please those around you β€’ he didn't really spend tha
t much time with dash, too busy working and doing his best to climb the so
cial ladder β€’ dash did his best to hit his father's high expectations, but no
matter how hard he tried, he was always a little bit too loud or emotional f
or his liking β€’ got his people pleaser tendencies from his father, after watc
hing him suck up to one too many of his bosses for the sake of getting a pro
motion ─ knows when people need to hear certain things and is often mor
e focused on helping others over helping himself β€’ at the same time though
he knows where to draw the line, doing his best to remain as honest with h
imself and his feelings as possible ─ he just really wants people around him
to be happy?? β€’ was nicknamed dash when he was younger ─ he was always
the fastest kid on the playground, and was never caught during games of ta
g, so he earned the name really β€’ came to university because his father for
ced him to but he's been struggling ─ he doesn't have the attention span fo
r most classes, forgets to do his homework more often than not, and is still
undecided for/on a major...two years in β€’ words words words words words
words words words words words words words words words words words wor

words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words w
words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words w
𝐈 π’π“πˆπ‹π‹ 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 π“π‡πˆπ’ 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄 π’πŽ π–π‡πŽ'𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋 π–πˆπππ„π‘
β˜… tells the worst jokes ever and doesn't care if you don't find them funny because he does; will crack up as soo
β˜… n as he squeaks the joke out. what does a couch say to the other couch at the other side of the room? ... we
β˜… are sofa apart!
(insert obnoxious, squeaky laughter while he literally falls from his seat)
β˜… okay but serious conversations who? probably the most immature person you'll ever meet; has the biggest ave
β˜… rsion to people who don't match his energy. doesn't understand people who are deep thinkers/overtly serious.
β˜… okay but i'm not kidding when I say chaotic; he used to really hate getting haircuts when he was younger so w
β˜… hen the hairdresser would hold out their scissors he'd hold out a fist and go "rock. I won."
β˜… definitely the mood maker/morale booster for a group; he's good at keeping everyone laughing/smiling in the
β˜… toughest of situations, but sometimes doesn't have the best timing. like, oh, your dog died? that sucks. here l
β˜… et me tell you a joke to make it all better :)) (can come off as emotionally stunted bc of this)
β˜… makes a lot of little noises ─ responds first with sounds/sound effects. no indoor voice and is loud 24/7.
β˜… genuinely kind of dense/empty-headed; don't go to him with any kind of problem bc he'll probably just make
β˜… it worse (unintentionally, of course...he's just lacks a lot of common sense and doesn't have the brain cells to
β˜… connect that one plus one equals two, preferring to yolo his way through life)
β˜… genuinely means well and doesn't always understand why people think he's annoying? if someone doesn't like
β˜… him he's just like "I'm so nice though???"
β˜… shows his love through words of affirmation or small touches (massaging the back of your neck, linking pinkies,
β˜… laying one of his hands on your thigh, playing with the ends of your hair, etc)
β˜… can't lie for the life of him so don't share anything with him that you don't want broadcasted
β˜… the type of person to instigate things; he'll nudge your shoulder with his or wiggle his eyebrows at you from ac
β˜… ross the room in hopes of getting you to giggle along with him.
Last edited by borahae. on Thu Sep 29, 2022 9:17 am, edited 16 times in total.
borahae.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me