β”€β”€β”€π˜Ύπ™ƒπ˜Όπ™π˜Όπ˜Ύπ™π™€π™ π™Žπ™π™Šπ™π˜Όπ™‚π™€ β™‘

A place to store your roleplay character information.

Postby borahae. » Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:47 pm

β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
born maxwell hayes, goes by max β€’ twenty-
five β€’ born may 13th β€’ π™πŽπƒπˆπ€π‚ 𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑 β€’
cismale β€’ pansexual β€’ 5'7" β€’ slender and bo
ny physique β€’ dark brown eyes β€’ naturally
dark brown/black hair, currently dyed whit
e β€’ seriously clumsy but will keep a straigh
t face even if he falls four times in a row;
that, or he'll glare at the closest thing he c
an find β€’ not very talkative but can give th
e best advice (and crack some pretty good
jokes, too) β€’ very much a realist β€’ there's
no such thing as second chances when it co
mes to his relationships; trust and loyalty a
re essential β€’ honestly, max is just a homeb
ody who wants a good cuddle (but can't ad
mit it) β€’ face and voice claim: min yoongi
STRENGTHS: hardworking, loyal, passionate, loving, generous, selfless, honest, independent
WEAKNESSES: introverted, picky, not always good at taking care of himself, stubborn, lazy
LIKES: coffee, taking naps, long nights, baths, music (plays piano), autumn, warm clothing,
food, lazing about, affection (giving, not so much recieving), pasta, sitting by a campfire
DISLIKES: conflict/arguments, being cold (gets cold easily), strenuous physical activities, fo
rced social situations, the rain, strong scents, judgmental people, lying/being lied to, bugs
STYLE: layers, skinny jeans, comfort over fashion, hoodies, accessories, dark colors
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────Ιͺ ΚŸα΄α΄ α΄‡ ᴍᴇ
✩ born and raised in orange cove, california to a single father, his mother alive but not in t
✩ he picture; his parents were both from the states, but his grandmother on his mother's si
✩ de is originally from south korea. max inherited his looks mostly from his mother.
✩ max grew up relatively poor, his father working as a caregiver at a nursing home. for som
✩ eone who continually stressed the importance of family and tending to those we love, ma
✩ x's father hardly spent any time with him growing up due to his odd working hours, leavin
✩ g max home alone more often than not. he grew up to be quite independent, and as soon
✩ as max moved out, their relationship became strained.
ɴᴏᴛ ꜱᴏ α΄˜α΄‡Κ€κœ°α΄‡α΄„α΄› Κ™α΄œα΄› ꜱᴏ Κ™α΄‡α΄€α΄œα΄›Ιͺκœ°α΄œΚŸβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€
✩ is often told by others that he comes across as cold and uncaring, his reserved nature
✩ easily misinterpreted; while appearing aloof, max is actually quite affectionate, but
✩ struggles with expressing his emotions. uses his actions rather than his words, always
✩ doing sweet little nothings for those around him. 10/10 emotionally constipated.
✩ true to a taurus, max is a very grounded and practical person by nature, finding relief
✩ in having a routine and finding comfort in stability. he is someone who likes things to b
✩ e predictable and consistent, perfectly happy eating the same meal over and over or w
✩ earing the same outfit for a week straight. to add, max is supremely lazy.
✩ is most often sporting a very neutral/stoic look, completely and entirely unbothered b
✩ y the world around him. consider it an extension of his stubbornness, but max really c
✩ ouldn't care less about what others think of him; he knows himself well, knowing all hi
✩ s faults and strengths, and can't be bothered to care about those who criticize him.
✩ max is someone who takes stubborn to a whole new level; he is not going to do someth
✩ ing he doesn't want to do (not without endless whining and groaning, anyhow). is typic
✩ ally very set in his ways, but can easily cave-in given the right person. and bribery.
✩ can act like such a baby when it comes to affection, grumbling and whining and refusin
✩ g with all his might, but max is secretly quite fond of cuddling. will never admit it, tho.
✩ is super sarcastic but has such a dry sense of humor that people sometimes take him to
✩ o seriously and find him to be rude. tends to be very calm and nonchalant, but can also
✩ melt down to nothing but smiles and laughter around those he's comfortable with.
✩ max may be independent, but that doesn't mean he's good at it; he can't cook (will liter
✩ ally burn down the house if he tries), can't clean (he's too damn lazy and gives up when
✩ he's frustrated), and has the most tragic sleep schedule known to man kind, to match.
✩ while it can be kinda tough to be friends with max because of how picky and prickly he
✩ can be, once you're in, you're in for life. he always sees the best in his loved ones, and
✩ is 300% selfless, doing everything in his power to lift others when they're feeling down.
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
Last edited by borahae. on Mon May 30, 2022 6:40 am, edited 4 times in total.
borahae.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby borahae. » Thu Aug 02, 2018 2:05 pm

β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
born maxwell hayes, goes by max β€’ twenty-five β€’ bo
rn may 13th β€’ cismale β€’ pansexual β€’ 5'7" β€’ slender a
nd bony physique β€’ dark brown eyes β€’ naturally dark
brown/black hair β€’ face and voice claim: min yoongi
STRENGTHS: hardworking, loyal, passionate, loving, generous, selfless, honest, clever
WEAKNESSES: introverted, picky, not always good at taking care of himself, stubborn
LIKES: sweets, coffee, taking naps, long nights, baths, music (plays piano), autumn, wa
rm clothing, food, lazing about, affection (giving, not so much recieving), pasta, bread
DISLIKES: conflict/arguments, being cold (gets cold easily), strenuous physical activities,
forced social situations, the rain, strong scents, judgmental people, lying/being lied to
STYLE: layers, skinny jeans, comfort over fashion, hoodies, accessories, dark colors
SCENT: honey, lavender, fresh baked bread
β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€α΄˜α΄‡α΄α΄˜ΚŸα΄‡βŸα΄„Κœα΄€Ι΄Ι’α΄‡, α΄Šα΄œκœ±α΄› α΄€κœ±βŸΙͺ'ᴠᴇ α΄„Κœα΄€Ι΄Ι’α΄‡α΄…
✩ born and raised in orange cove, california to a single father, his mother alive but not
✩ in the picture; his parents were both from the states, but his grandmother on his mot
✩ her's side is originally from japan. max inherited his looks mostly from his mother.
✩ max grew up relatively poor, his father working as a caregiver at a nursing home. for
✩ someone who continually stressed the importance of family and tending to those we
✩ love, max's father hardly spent any time with him growing up due to his odd working
✩ hours, leaving max home alone more often than not. he grew up to be quite indepen
✩ dent, and as soon as max moved out for college, their relationship became strained.
✩ has a bachelors degree in music theory, hoping to make it as a producer.
α΄›Κœα΄‡Κ€α΄‡ Ιͺꜱ Ι΄α΄α΄›ΚœΙͺΙ΄Ι’ α΄›Κœα΄€α΄› ΚŸα΄€κœ±α΄›κœ± κœ°α΄Κ€α΄‡α΄ α΄‡Κ€ ΙͺΙ΄ α΄›ΚœΙͺꜱ α΄‘α΄Κ€ΚŸα΄…β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€
✩ is often told by others that he comes across as cold and uncaring, his reserved nature
✩ easily misinterpreted; while appearing aloof, max is actually quite affectionate, but
✩ struggles with expressing his emotions. uses his actions rather than his words, always
✩ doing sweet little nothings for those around him. 10/10 emotionally constipated.
✩ true to a taurus, max is a very grounded and practical person by nature, finding relief
✩ in having a routine and finding comfort in stability. he is someone who likes things to b
✩ e predictable and consistent, perfectly happy eating the same meal over and over or w
✩ earing the same outfit for a week straight. to add, max is supremely lazy.
✩ is most often sporting a very neutral/stoic look, completely and entirely unbothered b
✩ y the world around him. consider it an extension of his stubbornness, but max really c
✩ ouldn't care less about what others think of him; he knows himself well, knowing all hi
✩ s faults and strengths, and can't be bothered to care about those who criticize him.
✩ max is someone who takes stubborn to a whole new level; he is not going to do someth
✩ ing he doesn't want to do (not without endless whining and groaning, anyhow). is typic
✩ ally very set in his ways, but can easily cave-in given the right person. and bribery.
✩ can act like such a baby when it comes to affection, grumbling and whining and refusin
✩ g with all his might, but max is secretly quite fond of cuddling. will never admit it, tho.
✩ is super sarcastic but has such a dry sense of humor that people sometimes take him to
✩ o seriously and find him to be rude. tends to be very calm and nonchalant, but can also
✩ melt down to nothing but smiles and laughter around those he's comfortable with.
✩ max may be independent, but that doesn't mean he's good at it; he can't cook (will liter
✩ ally burn down the house if he tries), can't clean (he's too damn lazy and gives up when
✩ he's frustrated), and has the most tragic sleep schedule known to man kind, to match.
✩ while it can be kinda tough to be friends with max because of how picky and prickly he
✩ can be, once you're in, you're in for life. he always sees the best in his loved ones, and
✩ is 300% selfless, doing everything in his power to lift others when they're feeling down.
β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
Last edited by borahae. on Mon May 30, 2022 6:40 am, edited 4 times in total.
borahae.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby borahae. » Thu Aug 02, 2018 2:05 pm

β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
born maxwell hayes, goes by max β€’ twenty-
five β€’ born january 9th β€’ π‚π€ππ‘πˆπ‚πŽπ‘π β€’ cis
male β€’ pansexual β€’ 5'7" β€’ slender and bony
physique β€’ dark brown eyes β€’ naturally bla
ck/dark silverish hair β€’ seriously clumsy bu
t will keep a straight face even if he falls f
our times in a row; that, or he'll glare at t
he closest thing he can find β€’ not very talk
ative but can give the best advice (and cra
ck some pretty good jokes, too) β€’ fluent in
sarcasm β€’ there's no such thing as second c
hances when it comes to his relationships;
trust and loyalty are essential β€’ honestly,
max is just a big ol softie in need of a goo
d cuddle β€’ biggest rbf you've ever seen β€’
face and voice claim: min yoongi
STRENGTHS: hardworking, loyal, passionate, loving, generous, selfless, honest, independent
WEAKNESSES: introverted, picky, not always good at taking care of himself, stubborn, lazy
SCENT: honey, lavender, fresh baked bread
──────────────────────ΙͺΙ΄ ᴍʏ Κœα΄‡α΄€α΄…, α΄›Κœα΄‡ Κ€α΄‡α΄€ΚŸΙͺᴛʏ ꜰΙͺΙ’Κœα΄›κœ± α΄‘Ιͺα΄›Κœ α΄›Κœα΄‡ Ιͺα΄…α΄‡α΄€ΚŸ α΄›ΙͺΚ€α΄‡ΚŸα΄‡κœ±κœ±ΚŸΚ
✩ words words words words words words words words words words words words words word
✩ s words words words words words words words words words words words words words wo
✩ s words words words words words words words words words words words words words wo
✩ words words words words words words words words words words words words words word
ᴍʏ Κ™ΙͺΙ’Ι’α΄‡κœ±α΄› ᴇɴᴇᴍʏ Ιͺꜱ α΄›Κœα΄‡ ᴀɴɒᴇʀ ΙͺɴꜱΙͺᴅᴇ ᴍᴇ────────────────────────────────
✩ true to a capricorn, max is a very grounded and practical person by nature, consumed by
✩ his need to prove himself in almost every aspect of his life. he is the ultimate definition
✩ of a perfectionist, and a true workaholic by nature; if he feels as though he is inferior o
✩ r incompetent at something, he will work three times as hard and block out anything tha
✩ t doesn't benefit his purpose at the time. self-criticism is his worst enemy.
✩ has the bad habit of collecting responsibilities, feeling entirely at fault if something does
✩ n't get done or gets done half heartedly around him; if someone approaches him and asks
✩ for help, he'll end up taking over and doing the whole thing himself.
✩ blame it on his capricorn upbringing, but max has incredibly high standards and easily co
✩ mes across as picky or fussy. probably the messiest perfectionist you've ever met, though.
✩ is most often sporting a very neutral/stoic look, completely and entirely unbothered by t
✩ he world around him. consider it an extension of his stubbornness and inherit fear of fail
✩ ure, but max is almost entirely incapable of expressing his emotions, raised to keep his e
✩ motions in check in favor of making appropriate and successful choices.
✩ was forced to adult at an extremely young age, so he's definitely the mom of the group;
✩ that, or the disapproving dad who pretends he's not in the mood for you but is secretly
✩ your biggest fan.
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
Last edited by borahae. on Mon May 30, 2022 6:41 am, edited 6 times in total.
borahae.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby borahae. » Thu Aug 16, 2018 1:15 pm

β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
born maxwell hayes, goes by max β€’ twenty-five β€’ born may 13th β€’ ta
urus β€’ cismale β€’ pansexual β€’ 5'7" β€’ slender and bony physique β€’ dark
brown eyes β€’ naturally black hair with silver highlights β€’ seriously clu
msy and will pout very menacingly at the nearest object if he falls β€’
not very talkative but can give the best advice β€’ fluent in sarcasm β€’ t
here's no such thing as second chances when it comes to his relations
hips; trust and loyalty are essential β€’ honestly, max is just a big ol so
ftie in need of a good cuddle β€’ biggest rbf you've ever seen β€’ very mu
ch a realist β€’ living off of 5 cups of coffee and maybe a cup or so of i
nstant ramen β€’face and voice claim: min yoongi
STRENGTHS: intensely hardworking, loyal, extremely passionate, lovi
ng, generous, 30000% selfless, honest, independent (always has been)
WEAKNESSES: introverted, picky, not always good at taking care of hi
mself, stubborn, lack of energy (don't mistake it for laziness, though)
LIKES: sweets, coffee, taking naps, long nights, baths, music (plays pi
ano), autumn, warm and oversized clothing, food, lazing about, affec
tion (giving, not so much recieving), pasta, bread, anything chocolate
DISLIKES: conflict/arguments, being cold (gets cold easily), strenuous
physical activities, forced social situations, rain, lying/being lied to
─────────────────────────────────────────────
ππ„πŽππ‹π„ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄, 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐀𝐒 𝐈'𝐕𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐃
HISTORY: words words words words words words words words words
words words words words words words words words words words w
𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 πˆπ’ ππŽπ“π‡πˆππ† 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐒 π…πŽπ‘π„π•π„π‘ 𝐈𝐍 π“π‡πˆπ’ π–πŽπ‘π‹πƒ
β˜… is often told by others that he comes across as cold and uncaring, h
β˜… is reserved nature easily misinterpreted; while appearing aloof, ma
β˜… x is actually quite affectionate, but struggles with expressing his e
β˜… motions. uses his actions rather than his words, always doing sweet
β˜… little nothings for those around him. 10/10 emotionally constipated.
β˜… true to a taurus, max is a very grounded and practical person by na
β˜… ture, finding relief in having a routine and finding comfort in stabili
β˜… ty. he is someone who likes things to be predictable and consistent,
β˜… perfectly happy eating the same meal over and over or wearing the
β˜… same outfit for a week straight. often just forgets to change/eat.

β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆ
β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆ
β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆ
β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆ
β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆ
β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆ
β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆ
β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆ
β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆ
β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆ
β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆ
β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆ
β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆ
β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆ
β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆ
Last edited by borahae. on Mon May 30, 2022 6:42 am, edited 5 times in total.
borahae.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

leo

Postby borahae. » Tue Aug 28, 2018 7:54 am

β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
born leroy ahn, goes by leo β€’ twenty β€’ born april
8th β€’ cismale β€’ pansexual β€’ 5'11" β€’ dark brown/b
lack eyes β€’ naturally dark hair, currently dyed se
afoam green β€’ pierced ears, 4x on each lobe β€’ ha
s an eyebrow piercing on right eyebrow β€’ has a p
iercing on his lower lip (right side) β€’ muscular ph
ysique β€’ face and voice: jeon jungkook
STRENGTHS: sociable, enthusiastic, optimistic, hardworking, loyal, adventurous
WEAKNESSES: messy, awkward/shy, impulsive, clingy, defensive, naive (gullible)
LIKES: noodles, running, cuddling, music, summer, late nights, impulsive traveli
ng, video games, instant ramen, shopping, strawberries, dad jokes/lame humor
DISLIKES: conflict, bugs, being alone, loosing, being ignored, coffee, tomatoes
STYLE: oversized/baggy, layers, hoodies, comfort over fashion, dark colors
ROLE: playing wilbur red, the estranged grandson to the elusive mrs.red (race
car driver
); intended to be arrogant, confident, and a bit of a daredevil.
───────────────────────────────────────────────────
π“π€πŠπ„ 𝐌𝐘 𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐒 ππŽπ–
HISTORY: leo comes from a relatively small family, his parents immigrants from
south korea while his older brother and himself were born and raised in la, calif
ornia; with no extended family in the states, the four of them became close, su
pporting each other through everything. coming from little to no money, leo wa
s taught the importance of working hard for everything you get, watching as his
parents worked endlessly to support the two of them. somewhere along the way
(the fame and glory of los angeles/hollywood rubbing off on him), leo decided o
n becoming an actor, and the male debuted in his first film by the time he hit 17.
π˜πŽπ” 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐔𝐒𝐄 πŽπ… 𝐌𝐘 π„π”ππ‡πŽπ‘πˆπ€
🟊 for someone with such a bold look, leo is actually quite shy, really awkward
🟊 as soon as the camera goes off; he doesn't like being alone, preferring to be
🟊 among crowds/others, but seriously sucks at starting conversations.
🟊 leo is clingy in all of his relationships, platonic or otherwise; he is someone
🟊 who constantly seeks company, not good at being alone. very physically affe
🟊 ctionate, always seeking comfort through touch. loves a good cuddle session.
🟊 super easy to read; can't lie, because his expressions would give him away
🟊 instantly. can be quite naive, and trusts way too easily.
🟊 enthusiastic to the point where he can come across as childish, leo is also kn
🟊 own for his endless optimism and intense investment in living in the moment,
🟊 believing wholeheartedly in the value of letting your emotions lead the way.
🟊 will laugh at even the most horrible jokes; the cheesier, the better.
🟊 fastest way to this boy's heart is through his stomach. give him food and he'll
🟊 love you forever. (give him ramen and he'll marry you on the spot).
🟊 very spontaneous; most of his piercings happened on whim.
🟊 while he can be quite awkward in the beginning, as soon as he feels comfort
🟊 able around you, leo's hard to shut up; 10/10 chaotic. needs constant entert
🟊 ainment, and will try to get you to make dumb choices with him.
🟊 laughs with his entire body; will need to lean on you if you get him to laugh
🟊 too hard, for fear of falling/tripping.
β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆ
β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆ
β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆ
β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆ
β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆ
β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆ
β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆ
β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆ
β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆ
β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆ
β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆ
β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆ
β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆ
β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆ
β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆ
β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆ
β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆ
β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆ

Last edited by borahae. on Mon May 30, 2022 6:43 am, edited 6 times in total.
borahae.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby borahae. » Wed Aug 29, 2018 3:39 pm

β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
born leon hyun, goes by leo β€’ twenty-two β€’ born april
8th β€’ aries β€’ cismale β€’ pansexual β€’ 5'11" β€’ slim but m
uscular physique β€’ enigma clan β€’ face and voice clai
m: jeon jungkook

STRENGTHS: hardworking, loyal, passionate, confident, fun-loving, optimistic
WEAKNESSES: messy, childish, impulsive, doesn't like to take things seriously
competitive, easily bored, temperamental, no filter, bad at reading emotions
LIKES: being among humans, belonging (no matter where/who that's with)
DISLIKES: conflict/arguments, strong scents, being lied to, loosing, feeding
SCENT: eucalyptus and coconut
β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€Κœα΄€α΄˜α΄˜Κ α΄›Κœα΄€α΄› ᴑᴇ ᴍᴇᴛ α΄‡α΄€α΄„Κœ α΄α΄›Κœα΄‡Κ€
✩ born human, and lived a relatively peaceful life growing up; he had a big fa
✩ mily, including his two older sisters, and was quite content living his mortal
✩ life. he'd always loved music, and had been planning to pursue a career in
✩ it before he'd been turned.
✩ leo was turned the night that everything crumbled down, the vampires run
✩ ning free and slaughtering half the city; he wasn't there to see it, but his w
✩ hole family was killed that night, leaving only him behind. he had been out
✩ after a late night of studying at the library, something his parents would ha
✩ ve scolded him for due to the very real threat of vampires, and only notice
✩ d what was happening when he heard screams down the block. while trying
✩ to run home, leo was attacked, the vampire choosing to turn him.
✩ hated his life after he was turned, and struggled to come to terms with it f
✩ or the first few months/years. he's still pretty new at the whole vampire th
✩ ing, so that's probably why he prefers the company of humans.
ɴᴏᴑ α΄›Ιͺʟʟ α΄›Κœα΄‡ ᴠᴇʀʏ ᴇɴᴅ───────────────────────────────────
✩ words words words words words words words words words words words wor
β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
Last edited by borahae. on Mon May 30, 2022 6:43 am, edited 6 times in total.
borahae.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby borahae. » Sun Oct 07, 2018 3:31 pm

β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
born leon ahn, goes by either leon or leo β€’ twenty β€’
birthday is june 8th β€’ cismale β€’ pansexual β€’ 5'10" β€’ s
lim but muscular physique β€’ dark brown eyes β€’ long,
slightly curled hair (dyes often, but is currently purp
le) β€’ pierced ears, twice in the right ear lobe β€’ eyeb
row piercing β€’ face and voice claim: jeon jungkook
STRENGTHS: hardworking, loyal, passionate, confident, devoted, caring, generous,
selfless, fun-loving, affectionate, outgoing, adventurous, hopelessly romantic
WEAKNESSES: messy, childish, impulsive, clingy, not great at taking care of himse
lf, initially reserved, doesn't like to take things seriously, awkward, graceless
LIKES: sweets, coffee, chocolate, running, cuddling, music, summer, food, late ni
ghts, lazing about, flowers, dancing, impulsive traveling, games, instant ramen
DISLIKES: dogs, conflict/arguments, liars, bugs, being alone, loosing (competitive)
STYLE: layers, skinny jeans, fashionable, overdressed/underdressed (depending o
n his mood), hoodies, accessories, varying colors and patterns, minimalistic
SCENT: fresh air, coconut, eucalyptus
────────────────────────────────────────────────────
✩ born and raised in the states, but his family is originally from south korea; mov
✩ ed to the united states after leo was born, his mother finding better business o
✩ pportunities across the sea. better paying, anyways.
✩ grew up wealthy, his mother a pediatric physician and his father a dentist. leon
✩ is a single child, and was held to high expectations, because of it; his parents
✩ both pushed him towards the medical field growing up, and he knows that they
✩ are both disappointed in him for refusing to follow in their footsteps.
✩ isn't close with his family, always fighting with his parents over something or an
✩ other; his parents don't agree with his choice to skip college, his inability to set
✩ tle into a successful career, and definitely not his 'rebellious' appearance, hatin
✩ g his colored hair and piercings. despite not getting along, his parents still pay f
✩ or his apartment, sending him money each month.
────────────────────────────────────────────────────
✩ leon started high school as the weird kid, his reserved nature and habit of maki
✩ ng jokes when nervous never quite clicking with his peers; it wasn't until around
✩ 11th grade that leon seemed to break out of this mold, growing suddenly confid
✩ ent in his inherit weirdness, and suddenly talkative to match. his confidence se
✩ emed to be infectious, and he suddenly found it easy to drift between various fr
✩ iend groups. these days, making friends with strangers is second nature for leon.
✩ is well known for his warmth and fun-loving personality; is never shy to crack a j
✩ oke or break out into spontaneous dance in order to lighten the mood. leon is su
✩ rprisingly good at understanding others/reading other's emotions, and will do ev
✩ erything in his power to spread positivity and help those who are struggling.
✩ is a bit of a hopeless romantic, believing wholeheartedly in true love/love at firs
✩ t sight. quickest way to his heart is instant ramen. or a box of chocolates.
✩ leon is clingy in all of his relationships, platonic or otherwise. he is someone who
✩ constantly seeks company, not good at being alone. very physically affectionate,
✩ always seeking comfort through touch. loves a good cuddle session.
✩ leo believes wholeheartedly in living in the present and taking things as they co
✩ me; rather than dwelling on the past and past mistakes, leon believes in the pow
✩ er of staying care/worry free, living impulsively and letting his emotions lead the
✩ way. since he's typically happy-go-lucky, it hasn't failed him, so far.
β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
Last edited by borahae. on Mon May 30, 2022 6:44 am, edited 5 times in total.
borahae.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby borahae. » Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:57 am

β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
born leon ahn, goes by leo β€’ twenty-three β€’ birthday is a
pril 8th β€’ π€π‘πˆπ„π’ β€’ cismale β€’ pansexual β€’ 5'10" β€’ slim but
muscular physique β€’ dark brown eyes β€’ long, slightly curl
ed dark brown hair β€’ pierced ears, three times in each e
ar lobe β€’ has an eyebrow piercing on right eyebrow β€’ fac
e and voice claim: jeon jungkook

STRENGTHS: hardworking, loyal, passionate, confident, adventurous, enthusiastic,
self-reliant (independent), outgoing, generous, optimistic, fun-loving, carefree
WEAKNESSES: messy, childish, impulsive, clingy, doesn't like to take things serious
ly, competitive, easily bored, temperamental, no filter, bad at reading emotions
LIKES: food, coffee, chocolate, running, cuddling, music, summer, late nights, imp
ulsive traveling, video games, instant ramen, shopping, strawberries, pick up lines
DISLIKES: dogs (afraid of), conflict, liars, bugs, being alone, loosing, being ignored
STYLE: skinny jeans, fashionable, overdressed/underdressed (depending on his mo
od), tee shirts, accessories, varying colors/patterns
─────────────────────────────ᴑᴇ ΚŸα΄€α΄œΙ’Κœ α΄›α΄Ι’α΄‡α΄›Κœα΄‡Κ€, ᴑᴇ ᴄʀʏ α΄›α΄Ι’α΄‡α΄›Κœα΄‡Κ€
✩ born and raised on planet aries, leo grew up quite wealthy, his mother a pediatr
✩ ic physician and his father an officer in the military. leo is a single child, and wa
✩ s held to high expectations, because of it; his parents both pushed him towards
✩ the medical field growing up, and he knows that they are both disappointed in h
✩ im for refusing to follow in their footsteps.
✩ isn't close with his family, always fighting with his parents over something or an
✩ other; his parents don't agree with his choice to skip college, his inability to sett
✩ le into a successful career, and definitely not his 'rebellious' appearance, hating
✩ ing his piercings. considering the general hotheadedness of planet aries, this isn
✩ 't all that uncommon.
α΄›Κœα΄‡κœ±α΄‡ ꜱΙͺα΄α΄˜ΚŸα΄‡ κœ°α΄‡α΄‡ΚŸΙͺɴɒꜱ ᴑᴇʀᴇ α΄‡α΄ α΄‡Κ€Κα΄›ΚœΙͺΙ΄Ι’ Ιͺ Κœα΄€α΄…β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€
✩ true to his astrological sign, the first thing you can notice about leo is his overab
✩ undance of confidence; he knows exactly what he wants and is unafraid of defe
✩ nding his (admittedly strong) opinions and choices, throwing himself at the wor
✩ ld eagerly and without fear. he is someone who will always tell you what he's th
✩ inking, frank and to the point, valuing honesty above all else. enthusiastic to th
✩ e point where he can come across as childish, leo is also known for his endless o
✩ ptimism and intense investment in living in the moment, believing wholehearte
✩ dly in the value of being impulsive and letting your emotions lead the way.
✩ when it comes to love, leo is all about initial attraction; he is someone who can
✩ quickly sense chemistry, and believing in the power of love at first sight, leo is u
✩ nafraid to chase after someone he can see a future with. leo falls in love quickly
✩ and intensely, much like most of his emotions, and doesn't like to waste time ski
✩ rting around one another when he knows what he wants.
✩ blame his impulsive nature, but leo has a particularly hard time with slowing do
✩ wn, restless when forced to sit down and think things through. he can get easily
✩ bored when it comes to just about anything, so leo does better when he's allowe
✩ d to roam free and do as he pleases. when it comes to his emotions, leo is incap
✩ able of hiding how he's feeling, demonstrating them physically; on a good day, h
✩ e's incredibly loving and affectionate, and when he's feeling upset or vulnerable,
✩ he'll push you away. he often shifts between extremes, making him difficult to ha
✩ ndle for most. when it comes to relationships, platonic or otherwise, leo is attrac
✩ ted to people who can keep up with him; he appreciates someone who is upfront
✩ about their intentions and desires, and someone who is as openly affectionate as
✩ he is, as it shows him that it's safe for him to be himself around them.
✩ leo will do literally anything on a dare; takes competitive to a whole new level.
✩ leo can be pretty naive when it comes to forming relationships of any kind, trust
✩ ing far too easily; however, he doesn't give second chances.
✩ gets really protective when it comes to relationships and can be quite petty, easi
✩ ly jealous. underneath it all, leo wants nothing more than to love and be loved.
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
Last edited by borahae. on Mon May 30, 2022 6:45 am, edited 4 times in total.
borahae.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby borahae. » Sun Nov 04, 2018 7:38 am

β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
born leon ahn, goes by leo β€’ twenty-three β€’ birthday
is april 8th β€’ aries β€’ cismale β€’ pansexual β€’ 5'10" β€’ sli
m but muscular physique β€’ dark brown eyes β€’ long, s
lightly curled hair (dyes often, but is currently purpl
e) β€’ pierced ears, twice in the right ear lobe β€’ eyebr
ow piercing β€’ face and voice claim: jeon jungkook
STRENGTHS: hardworking, loyal, passionate, confident, adventurous, enthusiastic, self-
reliant (independent), outgoing, courageous, generous, optimistic, humorous, carefree
WEAKNESSES: impulsive, easily bored, competitive, temperamental, sensitive, no filter
STYLE: layers, skinny jeans, fashionable, overdressed/underdressed (depending on his
mood), hoodies, accessories, varying colors and patterns, minimalistic, flashy, etc.
BIRTHPLACE: brooklyn, new york city (still lives there, in an apartment)
SCENT: fresh air, coconut, various citrus fruits
β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€κœ±α΄ Ιͺꜰ ΚŸα΄α΄ α΄‡ Ιͺꜱ Ι΄α΄α΄›ΚœΙͺΙ΄Ι’ ᴍᴏʀᴇ α΄›Κœα΄€Ι΄ α΄Šα΄œκœ±α΄› α΄€ α΄‘α΄€κœ±α΄›α΄‡ ᴏꜰ Κα΄α΄œΚ€ α΄›Ιͺᴍᴇ
✩ born and raised in the states, but his family is originally from south korea; moved to
✩ the united states after leo was born, his mother finding better business opportunities
✩ across the sea. better paying, anyways. leo grew up wealthy, his mother a pediatric p
✩ hysician and his father a dentist. leo is a single child, and was held to high expectatio
✩ ns, because of it; his parents both pushed him towards the medical field growing up,
✩ and he knows that they are both disappointed in him for refusing to follow in their fo
✩ otsteps. isn't close with his family, always fighting with his parents over something or
✩ another; his parents don't agree with his choice to skip college, his inability to settle
✩ into a successful career, and definitely not his 'rebellious' appearance, hating his colo
✩ red hair and piercings. despite not getting along, his parents still pay for his apartme
✩ nt, sending him money each month.
α΄‘α΄€κœ±α΄›α΄‡ Ιͺα΄› ᴏɴ ᴍᴇ──────────────────────────────────────────────
✩ true to his astrological sign, the first thing you can notice about leo is his overabunda
✩ nce of confidence; he knows exactly what he wants and is unafraid of defending his (a
✩ dmittedly strong) opinions and choices, throwing himself at the world eagerly and wit
✩ hout fear. he is someone who will always tell you what he's thinking, frank and to the
✩ point, valuing honesty above all else. enthusiastic to the point where he can come ac
✩ ross as childish, leo is also known for his endless optimism and intense investment in l
✩ iving in the moment, believing wholeheartedly in the value of being impulsive and let
✩ ting your emotions lead the way.
✩ when it comes to love, leo is all about initial attraction; he is someone who can quick
✩ ly sense chemistry, and believing in the power of love at first sight, leo is unafraid to
✩ chase after someone he can see a future with. leo falls in love quickly and intensely,
✩ much like most of his emotions, and doesn't like to waste time skirting around one an
✩ other when he knows what he wants.
✩ blame his impulsive nature, but leo has a particularly hard time with slowing down, r
✩ estless when forced to sit down and think things through. he can get easily bored whe
✩ en it comes to just about anything, so leo does better when he's allowed to roam free
✩ and do as he pleases. when it comes to his emotions, leo is incapable of hiding how h
✩ e's feeling, demonstrating them physically; on a good day, he's incredibly loving and a
✩ ffectionate, and when he's feeling upset or vulnerable, he'll push you away. he often
✩ shifts between extremes, making him difficult to handle for most.
✩ when it comes to relationships, platonic or otherwise, leo is attracted to people who
✩ can keep up with him; he appreciates someone who is upfront about their intentions
✩ and desires, and someone who is as openly affectionate as he is, as it shows him that
✩ it's safe for him to be himself around them.
β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
Last edited by borahae. on Mon May 30, 2022 6:45 am, edited 5 times in total.
borahae.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby borahae. » Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:51 am

β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
born leroy ahn, goes by leo β€’ twenty-five β€’ born a
pril 8th β€’ male β€’ pansexual β€’ 5'11" β€’ dark brown/b
lack eyes β€’ naturally dark hair with silvery ends,
mimicking his wolf's fur β€’ π–πŽπ‹π… π’π‡πˆπ…π“π„π‘ β€’ musc
ular/fit physique β€’ wolf is slightly larger than ave
rage β€’ fc and vc: jeon jungkook
β˜… used to being super independent and taking care of himself; now he just wants
β˜… to put his skills to good use and care for someone else too. cooking? check. cle
β˜… aning? yep. giving massages and running baths? oh, for sure. just ask.
β˜… his pack is his family, so if you're lucky enough to make it in, he's with you thro
β˜… ugh thick and thin. easiest way to tell if you're in? he'll cling to you, 24/7.
β˜… okay but sleep who? gets maybe 5 hours a night. 10/10 restless.
β˜… for someone with such a standoffish front, he's surprisingly open about his fee
β˜… lings/emotions; combined with the fact that his face will give him away, he'll
β˜… straight up tell you exactly what he's thinking if you ask him.
β˜… runs warm due to his wolf counterpart; basically a walking talking heater.
β˜… okay but there's a reason people say 'wolfing it down'; this boy could eat 5 pla
β˜… tes worth of food and still be hungry. least picky eater on the planet, too.
β˜… can pick up scents from approximately 2 miles away, and is able to distinguish
β˜… scents with ease, knowing whether or not it belongs to a squirrel or a robin fro
β˜… m scent alone. he's pretty sensitive when it comes to strong scents, though, so
β˜… definitely don't wear any perfumes or burn candles around him.
β˜… words words words words words words words words words words words words
β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆ
β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆ
β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆ
β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆ
β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆ
β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆ
β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆ
β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆ
β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆ
β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆ
β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆ
β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆ
β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆ
β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆ
β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆ
β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆ
β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆ

Last edited by borahae. on Mon May 30, 2022 6:47 am, edited 4 times in total.
borahae.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me