β”€β”€β”€π˜Ύπ™ƒπ˜Όπ™π˜Όπ˜Ύπ™π™€π™ π™Žπ™π™Šπ™π˜Όπ™‚π™€ β™‘

A place to store your roleplay character information.

archie

Postby borahae. » Wed Oct 30, 2019 10:13 am

β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
born archie lui [pronounced loo-ee], goes by archie but is okay with any
nickname or pet name β€’ twenty-two years old β€’ birthday is may 31st β€’
gemini β€’ cismale β€’ homoromantic, demisexual β€’ 5'5" and somewhat sen
sitive about it ─ is used to others looking down on him due to his heigh
t and treating him as delicate β€’ dark hazel eyes β€’ dyed strawberry blon
de hair β€’ slim/slender physique, struggles to gain muscle or weight β€’ s
cent is something like fresh strawberries and cream β€’ fc: choi chanhee
───────────────────────────────────────────────
STRENGTH β˜…β˜…βœ©βœ©βœ©xxxxxSTAMINA β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…xxxxxxxxSURVIVAL SKILLS
x-physical strength xxxx-energy/endurancexxxxxxxx -can navigate well
INTELLECT β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…βœ©xxxxxSPEED β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…βœ©xxxxxxxxxxxx -stealthy
-problem solvingxxxxxxx-quick movementxxxxxxxx -good at close combat
LUCK β˜…β˜…βœ©βœ©βœ©xxxxxxxxxCOURAGE β˜…β˜…β˜…βœ©βœ©xxxxxx-good with blades
x-success rate xxxxxxxx-bravery/boldnessxxxxxxxxxxx -basic first aid
───────────────────────────────────────────────
π˜πŽπ”'𝐑𝐄 π’πŽ πƒπ€πŒπ ππ„π€π”π“πˆπ…π”π‹, 𝐈 𝐒𝐖𝐄𝐀𝐑 π˜πŽπ” πŒπ€πŠπ„ πŒπ„ π’πˆπ‚πŠ

POS TRAITS: loyal, least judgmental person you'll ever meet (will support you no matter what)
NEG TRAITS: two faced, struggles to be honest with himself + others, big and complicated feel
ings, very insecure and hides it behind an overly confident facade
LIKES: pineapple, the color blue, long walks, beaches, swimming, rom coms, fuzzy blankets
DISLIKES: hot drinks of any kind, bananas, thunderstorms, dogs (scared of), feeling vulnerable
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓 π˜πŽπ”π‘ π‹πŽπ•π„, 𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓 π˜πŽπ”π‘ ππ€πŒπ„
HISTORY: born and raised in honolulu, hawaii β€’ w
as adopted and raised by his two dads shortly aft
er his birth ─ doesn't know his biological mother
but his dads told him that she was really young a
nd didn't have the resources available to raise hi
m β€’ looks nothing like his family but it never bot
hered him because he loves his dads very dearly
:')) β€’ while his parents were very outgoing and h
ad no trouble forming connections with others (
despite being one of the only openly gay couples
on the island), archie always struggled to get alo

ng with the kids his age ─ they often mocked him for having two dads and no mother, not that
he'd ever tell his parents that β€’ grew up to be very defensive over his family and often got into
fights with other kids over it when he was in middle/high school β€’ found out he was attracted t
o boys when he was in middle school and was terrified ─ he was used to being ostracized for h
aving gay parents and didn't want to give others another reason to mock him and his family β€’ d
idn't come out to his dads until late into his junior year of high school, when he finally began t
o come to terms with his preferences ─ not out to anyone else though β€’ didn't have many frien
ds growing up but tried his best not to let his loneliness show ─ masked his sadness with an ove
rly confident and friendly personality β€’ wanted his parents to see him happy 24/7 so they'd nev
er have to worry over him, and at some point he just forgot how to be honest about his feeling
s β€’ tried to go to college but ended up dropping out bc he didn't know what he wanted to do
πˆππ’πˆπƒπ„ 𝐌𝐘 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄'𝐒 ππŽπ“π‡πˆπ 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐀 ππ”π‘ππˆππ† π…π‹π€πŒπ„
β˜… needs someone to help him through his messy emotions and teach him to be more honest, to
β˜… himself but especially with others </33
β˜… exceptional at reading other's faces and knowing what they want to see/hear from him
β˜… overthinks literally everything; doesn't want to be misunderstood or show his insecurities, s
β˜… o he's often stuck in his head, planning everything and panicking when it doesn't go accordin
β˜… g to plan. needs a lot of time to adjust to things and will do everything in his power to push
β˜… you away if you approach him too fast ─ hates feeling cornered/like he's forced to talk, esp
β˜… ecially about personal things, and will not hesitate to snap at you or use your own insecuriti
β˜… es against you to get you to get away from him/back off.
β˜… two faced ─ appears confident and carefree, quick to do whatever he can to please others/
β˜… get others to like him, but is actually quite withdrawn. doesn't really like to be around peo
β˜… ple, quickly uncomfortable, and often (unintententionally) takes his frustration with himsel
β˜… f out on others.
Last edited by borahae. on Sun Aug 21, 2022 2:41 pm, edited 22 times in total.
borahae.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

post header options

Postby borahae. » Thu Nov 21, 2019 12:32 pm

xx.β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
    xx.β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
    π‹π„πŽ ! ! ───────────

aries ✩ twenty-three ✩ cismale ✩ pansexual ✩ tag: n/a ✩ location: n/a

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

xxxxβ–¬β–¬β–¬π‹π„πŽπ "π‹π„πŽ" 𝐀𝐇𝐍
    xxxxaries β€’ twenty-three β€’ cismale β€’ pansexual β€’ tags: n/a β€’ location: n/a

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text
Last edited by borahae. on Mon May 30, 2022 7:05 am, edited 5 times in total.
borahae.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

misc

Postby borahae. » Sat Dec 07, 2019 3:12 pm

β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
one x one between sociopath.101 and xxxx

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚

β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜
Last edited by borahae. on Mon May 30, 2022 7:06 am, edited 5 times in total.
borahae.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

lee

Postby borahae. » Mon May 30, 2022 7:26 am

β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
born leroy cline, goes mostly by lee β€’ twenty-six years old β€’ birthday is october 30th β€’ scorpio β€’ c
ismale, he/him β€’ panromantic, pansexual β€’ 6'1", approximately 186 cm β€’ naturally brown hair and
eyes β€’ muscular and tall, harboring large shoulders and a slim waist to match β€’ korean-american,
fluent in both korean and english β€’
face claim: jackson wang
POS TRAITS self-confident, charming, approachable, honest, extroverted/sociable β€’ NEG TRAITS
blunt but doesn't know it, flirtatious, possessive and will do anything to keep/defend what’s his,
dependent, comes across as arrogant, opinionated and stubborn β€’ LIKES being the center of atte
ntion, sweet coffee drinks, dogs, bonfires, tattoos, using pet names, having no responsibilities/la
zy days, physical affection (giving, not so much receiving ─ he’s particularly partial to running his
hands through others’ hair), watermelon β€’ DISLIKES being told what to do, bitter/sour foods, rain
/snow, boredom, being tied down, desserts/anything too sweet, ketchup
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚

β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜

xx
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

HISTORY: grew up in manhattan to two wealthy parents; his mother is a model and his f
      ather is her public relations manager β˜… his father is originally from korea and came to
      the united states when he was eighteen years old in order to attend university and find
      better opportunities. moving to new york city and graduating early from columbia univ
      ersity with a public relations degree, he moved from job to job until eventually finding
      leroy’s mother and settling down ─ his mother, at the time, was just beginning her rise
      to fame β˜… doesn’t have much a relationship with either of his parents thanks to his col
      d upbringing; the two were far too busy planning for his mother’s career to ever have t
      ime for lee, and he spent most of his childhood in the large home alone, no one to teac
      h him right from wrong other than his caretaker and housekeepers β˜… grew up a bit unr
      uly thanks to the lack of parental control; in his teenage years, he often threw parties
      at the mansion of a home, just barely passing his classes in school. he knew full well th
      at, thanks to his parents’ influence and money, he’d never have to worry about going t
      o college, anyhow β˜… lives in an apartment in the city by himself and has little to no co
      ntact with his parents. he's just glad to be away from that home, once and for all β˜… wa
      s asked out countless times throughout high school due his charm and looks, and shame
      lessly dated around; his relationships never lasted long though, lee eventually growing
      bored and dumping the other β˜… will use any and all nicknames/pet names he can come
      up with, no matter your relationship β˜… he’s hot and he knows it. call him arrogant, but
      lee works surprisingly hard to come off as cool/handsome/sexy ─ sue him for wanting t
      o flaunt his efforts.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    xxxxxxImage
PERSONALITY: leroy is first and foremost a charmer; quick to smile and wish strangers a
good day, he's the first one who will ask you how you are and show genuine interest in w
hatever your answer may be, attentive in all the ways a person could/should be. he kno
ws exactly what others want to hear and see from him, and is happy to provide just that.

to the outside world, he's known most for his composure and compassion, almost always
smiling and quick to share advice and laughter to help ease other's stresses and worries
─ he's unshakable in terms of his own emotions, carefree in the best possible way, and s
eems to live by the motto 'you only live once'. luckily, even despite this mask he lives b
ehind, that much remains true ─ lee is the epitome of carefree. yet to plan a single mo
ment of his life ahead of time, lee lets his gut lead the way, relying most on spur-of-the
-moment feelings to make his decisions.

behind closed doors, leroy is very different from his overly kind and humble persona; wh
ere he's usually gentile and understanding, he becomes prickly, unafraid to tell those he'
s around exactly what he thinks. without the sweet talking and sugar-coated words, he s
hares his opinions with little consideration for others' feelings, often unaware that his ho
nesty can be considered offensive.

where he's still charming and approachable, lee tacks on a contradictory harshness to him
self, his blunt words and stubborn nature adding to his image as an arrogant, spoiled brat
by his enemies.
Last edited by borahae. on Mon Aug 08, 2022 4:52 pm, edited 6 times in total.
borahae.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

kit

Postby borahae. » Wed Jun 01, 2022 4:19 pm

β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
born kingston ansley β€’ goes largely by kit but kingston is okay too :)) β€’ twenty-four years old β€’ birthday is august 24th β€’ vir
go β€’ cismale, he/him β€’ demisexual, panromantic β€’ 5'7", approximately 170 cm β€’ muscular physique ─ physically fit and wo
rks out often β€’ naturally dark brown hair and eyes β€’ pierced ear lobes β€’ dimples <33 β€’
face claim: christopher bang
POS TRAITS: deeply caring, intuitive, loyal, hopeless romantic β€’ NEG TRAITS: somewhat withdrawn, lacks confidence, pe
ssimistic (but only when it comes to himself) β€’ LIKES: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx β€’ DISLIKES: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚

β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜

xx
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

HISTORY: words words words words words words words words words words words words β˜…
      words words words words words words words words words words words words words word
      words words words words words words words words words words words words words word
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    xxxxxxImage
PERSONALITY: words words words words words words words words words words words wo
Last edited by borahae. on Sun Aug 21, 2022 2:41 pm, edited 10 times in total.
borahae.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

jules

Postby borahae. » Sun Jun 05, 2022 3:49 pm

β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
born jullian clarke, goes by jullian or jules, if
you're close β€’ prefers jules if you're especially
close with him and will think he did somethin
g wrong if you use jullian instead β€’ twenty-th
ree years old β€’ birthday is september 25th β€’ l
ibra β€’ cismale β€’ bisexual β€’ 5'8" β€’ chocolate br
own eyes β€’ mocha hair β€’ freckles! β€’ average
physique (lithe muscle) β€’ fc: felix lee
STRENGTHS: sociable, compassionate, empathetic, sees every side, responsible, dependable, fun loving
WEAKNESSES: can't make decisions for the life of him, easily manipulated, fearful of being alone, clingy
LIKES: food, the color orange/tangerine, cooking, winter, singing, oversized/comfy clothes, herbal tea
DISLIKES: coffee, his freckles (most times), being looked down on, being ignored, pumpkin, fall scents
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
π˜πŽπ”'𝐑𝐄 π’πŽ ππ‘π„π“π“π˜, 𝐈'𝐋𝐋 𝐍𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐆𝐄𝐓 π’πˆπ‚πŠ πŽπ… π˜πŽπ”
HISTORY: born and raised in melbourne, a
ustralia β€’ raised by his grandmother, didn't
know his parents β€’ has an older brother w
ho he isn't that close to β€’ moved to sydney
when he was nineteen and misses his gran
dma β€’ born middle class but makes good
money as a chef β€’ owns a fine dining resta
urant called "be-juled" - works as the head
chef β€’ restaurant is only 2 years old but is
s very successful
π…π‘πŽπŒ ππŽπ– 𝐎𝐍, πˆπ“'𝐒 πŽππ‹π˜ 𝐔𝐒 π“π–πŽ
β˜… hates being alone and is always enthusiastic to be around others; prefers the company of a few versus
β˜… being in large groups, though, and can seem quiet when he's around too many people.
β˜… needs to be noticed in order to feel validated and puts a lot of weight on the opinions of others; love l
β˜… anguage is words of affirmation, but just about any form of affection/confirmation/compliment works
β˜… hopeless romantic and often fantasizes about finding 'the one' for him - believes in soulmates/fate
β˜… is so busy giving to others that he doesn't know how to ask for anything anymore (can't ask for help)
β˜… often goes through periods where he hates himself and struggles to get out of his head
β˜… very goofy and giggly, and will do just about anything to get you to laugh - likes seeing others happy <3
β˜… very big on showing affection physically and will constantly koala hug you if you're close
β˜… the type to dance and wiggle if he's extremely happy or pleased, especially with food (big foodie)
β˜… biggest christmas fan you'll ever meet - the type to dig out the elf ears and ugly sweaters as soon as th
β˜… e clock strikes 12:00 on december first. he's not religious at all, he just loves santa <3333
β˜… very playful; the type to force you to watch horror movies and play pranks on you for the rest of the w
β˜… eek - turning lights on and off, jumping out at you, moving things just slightly, etc.
β˜… australian accent, of course, with a very deep voice - often told his face doesn't match his voice
β˜… can act childish at times but is also extremely hard working and responsible; he will be the first to offe
β˜… r assistance and take over doing chores when needed, extremely dependable in group settings
β˜… gives the best advice and is really good at comforting others; receptive and good at knowing what peo
β˜… ple need, quick to give it (hugs, advice, compliments, comfort food, silent support, etc.)
β˜… doubts himself and his abilities far too much; honestly doesn't think he has any talent or skills, and nee
β˜… ds constant reassurance from others in order to feel happy </33
β˜… high energy and doesn't handle boredom well - will impulsively cook an outrageous amount of food to k
β˜… eep himself entertained (while singing/dancing along to music because he hates silence)
borahae.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

sage/basil

Postby borahae. » Fri Jun 10, 2022 3:34 pm

β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
born sage hart, goes by sage or basil β€’ twenty
-five years old β€’ birthday is march 25th β€’ arie
s β€’ cismale β€’ panromantic, demisexual β€’ 6'2"β€’
chocolate brown eyes β€’ black hair that shines
red in the sunlight β€’ dimples! β€’ average physi
que (unathletic) β€’ fc: choi soobin
STRENGTHS: words words words words words words words words words words words words words words word
WEAKNESSES: words words words words words words words words words words words words words words wo
LIKES: words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words word
DISLIKES: words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words w
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
𝐖𝐄 ππ„π‚π€πŒπ„ πŽππ„ 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐖𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐃 𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐒
HISTORY: words words words words words words w
words words words words words words word words
𝐀 𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐅 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐋𝐄𝐅𝐓 π€π‹πŽππ„
β˜… words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words wor
β˜… words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words wor
Last edited by borahae. on Sat Jun 18, 2022 3:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
borahae.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

minnie

Postby borahae. » Tue Jun 14, 2022 8:01 am

β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
NAME born born desmond kang, goes by minn
ie or des, largely β€’ AGE twenty-two years old,
birthday is october 4th β€’ libra β€’ GENDER cism
ale, he/him β€’ SEXUALITY pansexual β€’ HEIGHT
6'2", approximately 187 cm β€’ APPEARANCE da
rk eyes with naturally black hair β€’ naturally
wavy hair (gets very frizzy in the heat ─ curl
iest when wet) β€’ muscular, fit physique (athl
etic build)β€’ fc: moonbin
─────────────────────────────
STRENGTH β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…xxxxSTAMINA β˜…β˜…β˜…βœ©βœ©
x-physical strength xxxxxx-energy/endurance
INTELLECT β˜…β˜…β˜…βœ©βœ©xxxxCHARISMA β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…βœ©
x-problem solvingxxxxxxxx-appeal/charm
LUCK β˜…β˜…βœ©βœ©βœ©xxxxxxxxxCOURAGE β˜…β˜…β˜…βœ©βœ©
x-success rate xxxxxxxxxx-bravery/boldness
SOCIABILITY β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…βœ©xxDISCIPLINE β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
x -friendlinessxxxxxxxxxxx-work ethic
─────────────────────────────
STRENGTHS: sociable, compassionate, empathetic, intensely loyal, peacemaker with strong sense of justice, collected
WEAKNESSES: complicated/big emotions that he hides behind a mask, self-conscious, self-doubting, overly protective
LIKES: words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words w
DISLIKES: words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words word
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐈'𝐌 π–πˆπ“π‡ π˜πŽπ”, ππŽπ“π‡πˆππ† π‘π„π€π‹π‹π˜ πŒπ€π“π“π„π‘π’
HISTORY: desmond grew up in a very noisy househo
ld, the youngest in a family of 5; between his rathe
r rowdy father and sisters, his three sisters constan
tly bickering and fighting amongst each other while
their father watched on and laughed, it's a true mir
acle that he and his mother managed to be so laidb
ack. in all forms, desmond was the miracle child to
the kang family ─ after trying for a boy 2 times pri
or, they were told that the third try was going to b
ring them twins (girls, at that), and only found out
a month before the birth that one of the twins was
actually a boy. ever since, he's been treated like th
e prized/golden child, never able to do any wrong i
n the eyes of his family. even his siblings see him as
something precious, and wouldn't hesitate to fight anyone who dared to even look at him wrong. the downfall? when he
tries to be taken seriously, he's almost guaranteed to be cooed at, seen as cute by his family no matter what he does ─
even though he towers over all of them, and is most often considered 'intimidating' at first glance due to his muscle mas
s, he will forever be seen as the baby of the family.
despite being the youngest, he's the most responsible in the household, minus his mother; even at a young age, he was
quick to offer his help when it came to the cooking and cleaning, and was always the first to step in and help to mend h
is siblings' relationships after fights/arguments.
π˜πŽπ”'𝐑𝐄 𝐌𝐘 πŽππ‹π˜ 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐍, π€ππ˜π–π‡π„π‘π„ πˆπ’ π…πˆππ„, π€ππ˜π–π‡π„π‘π„
β˜… simultaneously extroverted and introverted; one of the first people to reach out to strangers and offer help when ne
β˜… eded, but will also keep all personal matters to himself. does his best to avoid/redirect conversations when confront
β˜… ed about anything he doesn't wish to share, and struggles to trust anyone enough to open up. acts as a rock/constant
β˜… in other people's lives and refuses help from anyone and everyone, preferring to give it out instead of receive it.
β˜… the perfect person to help solve any and all conflicts; with a voice of reason and a calm/collected nature, desmond
β˜… knows just the right things to say and do to help solve problems/issues. he has a strong sense of justice, however, an
β˜… d will not sit by if something doesn't sit well with him ─ meaning, if he thinks that there is one side of a fight that ha
β˜… s reason enough to have started it/ended up in it, he will happily join their forces.
β˜… got the nickname 'minnie' from his oldest sister when he was a child ─ what started out as a cute nickname when he
β˜… was a toddler turned into somewhat of a joke by the time he was 10 years old, already shooting past his sister in hei
β˜… ght. she continued to call him minnie despite his domineering height, and it's stuck with him since.
β˜… love language is gift giving ─ very sentimental, and works to find gifts that reflect his feelings best.
β˜… has 3 siblings, all sisters ─ olive (35), emma (30), and dawn (22, his twin, born 3 minutes before him). as the younges
β˜… t, he's used to endless babying, relentless teasing, and an overwhelming amount of time spent playing peacemaker b
β˜… etween them all. if the three sisters spend too much time together, things tend to get quite heated, fast.
β˜… words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words s
β˜… words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words s
Last edited by borahae. on Fri Dec 02, 2022 5:59 am, edited 11 times in total.
borahae.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

jackson

Postby borahae. » Mon Jun 20, 2022 3:37 pm

β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
born jackson cho, goes largely by jackson but jack/jackie are ok
if you're close with him β€’ twenty-four years old β€’ birthday is may
9th β€’ taurus β€’ cismale β€’ homosexual; out about it and will happil
y tell you if you ask β€’ 6'0" β€’ chocolate brown eyes β€’ shoulder len
gth, chocolate brown hair β€’ average physique, borderline twiggy
β€’ scent is something like fresh laundry and coffee beans β€’ typica
lly wears layered clothing because he gets cold very easily β€’ like
s patterned clothing as long as it's in neutral colors β€’ night-owl β€’
hearing-impaired β€’ often frustrated by his own abilities/limitati
ons β€’ face claim: hwang hyunjin
─────────────────────────────────────────
𝐈 πŠππŽπ– 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 π˜πŽπ”'𝐑𝐄 𝐌𝐘 πŽππ„
ImagexxxxxxxxImage
POSITIVE TRAITS: loyal, selfless, fun loving, the type to hold open doors + carry things for you
NEGATIVE TRAITS: lacks confidence, defensive, stubborn, a bit of a coward, socially awkward
LIKES: coffee in all forms, painting (oil and watercolor specifically), mindless sketching
DISLIKES: tea, having to ask people to repeat themselves/speak up bc he couldn't hear them
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
𝐈 πƒπŽπ'𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐀 𝐋𝐄𝐓 π˜πŽπ” π†πŽ, 𝐈 𝐂𝐀𝐍'𝐓 π“π‡πˆππŠ πŽπ… ππ„πˆππ† π€π‹πŽππ„
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
HISTORY: jackson was raised by a single mother in a sm
all town in ohio, no family other than his mom and you
nger brother in sight; and, despite being six years apar
t, his brother andrew and him grew up to be quite clos
e. with their mother often away at work to make ends
meet for the small family, jackson quickly became the
guardian for his brother, working hard even at a young
age to feed and protect his baby brother from the evils
of life. It wasn't until andrew was around 10 years old
that jackson felt comfortable enough to leave him alo
ne for a few hours while he hung out with his school f
riends. somewhat popular in his late middle school/e
arly high school years, seen drifting between almost
every clique but most often hanging out with the art
kids thanks to his passion for painting/drawing, jacks
on was set up to have the ideal school career ─ and,
if it wasn't for the evening of his sixteenth birthday,
he would have continued on to college with a scholar
ship for a free ride. spending the day at home with hi
s mother and brother, lucky to have his 16th on a satu
rday, he got a text from his closest friend at the time

inviting him to go out partying that night in celebration. not one to say no, in his rebellious ph
ase and happy to sneak out of the house after his family was asleep to meet with his friends, j
ackson hopped into the passenger seat of the car, unaware that this was the night that was goi
ng to change his life forever. approximately 11:30pm, the two were headed to one of their frie
nd's house to spend the night making dumb decisions when suddenly they got into an accident;
passing through an intersection, a truck came speeding from the right side of the car and ram
med into them, crushing jackson's side of the door inwards and causing their car to spin over i
nto the side of the road. while his friend ended up with little more than a few cuts and bruise
s, jackson woke up in the hospital with a broken leg and partial hearing loss, loosing his hearin
g entirely in his right ear and partially in his left.
the boy really struggled to come to terms with what had happened, and with the pain of havi
ng to readjust to his new form of life, jackson was never once visited by any of his friends, no
t even the one he was in the accident with. leaving him incredibly hurt and with intense trust
issues, jackson began to skip school more often than not and became somewhat of an outcast,
closing himself off to his peers and becoming openly hostile towards anyone who approached
him. as soon as he turned eighteen, jackson moved away from his hometown and everyone w
ho glanced at him with pity and settled in at somewhere new, working now as a freelance art
ist; now away from the constant reminder of his accident, jackson is working towards being
more welcoming towards strangers again, hating the way he's distanced himself from the wor
ld these past few years. it's a slow process, trying to get himself to stop avoiding people and
locking himself away in his apartment with his art, but he'll get there <33

Last edited by borahae. on Sat Sep 03, 2022 12:39 pm, edited 7 times in total.
borahae.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

the caracal

Postby borahae. » Tue Jun 21, 2022 2:56 pm

β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
born daniel moon, goes by either moon or daniel β€’ if you're close
with him, any form of nickname or pet name is fine β€’ twenty-eig
ht years old β€’ birthday is july 23rd β€’ leo β€’ cismale β€’ pansexual β€’
5'9" β€’ dark hazel eyes β€’ dark brown hair, almost black β€’ slim phy
sique with lithe muscle β€’ very long legs, similar to his shift β€’ sce
nt is smoky lavender β€’ 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐀𝐋 β€’ during shift, daniel is most re
nowned for his strength and power, his muscular hind legs able t
o jump up to 10 feet into the air β€’ has large retractable claws th
at allow him to climb trees β€’ as well as his power, daniel has exc
ellent hearing during his shift, his ears containing 20 muscles eac
h that allow him to easily search for his prey's steps β€’ one of the
smallest felines in urath, only about 3.5 feet tall when shifted β€’
face claim: choi yeonjun
STRENGTH β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…βœ©xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSTAMINA β˜…β˜…β˜…βœ©βœ©
INTELLECT β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…βœ©xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSPEED β˜…β˜…β˜…βœ©βœ©
LUCK β˜…β˜…βœ©βœ©βœ©xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCOURAGE β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…βœ©
POSITIVE TRAITS: self-confident, fearless, strong communication skills (despite his cold exterior)
NEGATIVE TRAITS: easily frustrated with other's incompetence, extremely defensive, possessive
over the things/people close to him, only partakes in things that benefit himself in some way
LIKES: warm weather, homemade food, spoiling those he's close to/with, moments of solitude
DISLIKES: rainfall, seafood, swimming, feeling trapped, overly extroverted individuals, lies/lying
π’π€π˜ π˜πŽπ” π‹πŽπ•π„ πŒπ„ π“πˆπ‹π‹ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃 πŽπ… 𝐓𝐇𝐄 π–πŽπ‘π‹πƒ
HISTORY: his mother dying shortly after h
is birth, daniel was raised by his cold and
unaffectionate father until age 16, deem
ed an adult at this age and expected to f
ind his own way from there on out. unbo
thered to have to leave his previous hom
e, never finding much comfort from his s
ingle father who treated him as more of
a student than a son (teaching him basic
survival skills instead of giving the love a
nd warmth of a parent), daniel moved fr
om the valley to the jungle in an effort t
o move as far away from his past as poss
ible. able to use the trees as hunting gro
unds, daniel found peace in the bounty
and beauty of the thick jungle terrain, a
nd would have been happy to stay by his
lonesome among the trees if it wasn't for
this cursed plague.
𝐀𝐋𝐋 πŽπ‘ ππŽπ“π‡πˆππ†, 𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐀𝐋𝐋 πŽπ… π˜πŽπ”
β˜… as a first impression, daniel is cold and prickly, quick to roll his eyes or point out you're failur
β˜… es if you don't hit his incredibly high standards; often uses harsh words or actions to push peo
β˜… ple away, accustomed to his solitude and preferring it over dealing with strangers.
β˜… has no issue with sociability despite his cold exterior and isolated past, quick to talk to others
β˜… if he deems the subject matter important enough; is happy to share his honest opinion of othe
β˜… r's and of the situations around him, not one to stay quiet if he senses injustice or danger.
β˜… often considered egotistical ─ daniel is openly confident in his skills and charms, seeing no p
β˜… oint in feeling shameful or acting humble over something that one should be proud of.
β˜… confrontational by nature and will let you know when he's upset and by what ─ he struggles t
β˜… o give others a chance to explain things when he gets upset, quick to get defensive.
β˜… despite his overall negative image, daniel is most quickly summed up as a lonely boy who nee
β˜… ds someone to teach him how to trust and open up to others.
borahae.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me