{ kings and queens } ♚

A place to store your roleplay character information.

{ kings and queens } ♚

Postby welcome » Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:19 am

Welcome to my character storage!

Index

Warriors

Lionclaw
The Twins
Swiftheart
Hawkstorm
Pebblefoot
Crowpaw
Last edited by welcome on Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:16 pm, edited 7 times in total.
welcome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

{ lionclaw } ♚

Postby welcome » Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:30 pm

Lionclaw is a warrior of instertclannamehere. He's a tomcat and young, only coming in at 35 moons. He comes from a long line of pure clan cat blood. The prefix of his name was given to him due to the fact that his fluffy orange fur gets thicker around his neck, like a mane. He received his warrior suffix because of his excellence in fighting. Lionclaw looks rough around the edges; his fur is lengthy and is always knotted at least somewhere. A giant scar runs from his left ear, down across his cheek and ends just before his muzzle. His eyes are a deep hazel that always seem to be glaring. Like most young warriors, Lionclaw has dreamed of becoming deputy or even leader, but he fears he cannot achieve this goal because of his less-than-appealing personality traits. He is too independent and prefers to do everything alone, even though help is surely warranted. Lionclaw is disconnected from his clan-mates and fails to make relationships with them. He can also be quite hardheaded and can turn aggressive in a blink of an eye. Despite these negative traits, Lionclaw has a few things about him that are appealing. He is quick thinking and almost always has a solution to even the toughest of matters. Once he learns to trust another cat, he is very loyal and tends to reach out to them more. Lionclaw is defensive over his things and his loyalties, and although that is good, it is not a fair idea for others to test his aggressions.
Last edited by welcome on Fri Feb 02, 2018 4:37 pm, edited 3 times in total.
welcome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

{ the twins } ♚

Postby welcome » Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:05 pm

Rainpaw [facing] is a she-cat who is merely nine moons old. She is an apprentice for insertclannamehere. Her parents and grandparents were all clan cats, but some of her deceased ancestors may have been kitty pets or rogues. She survives in her clan alongside her twin sister, Silverpaw [turned away]. Their parents passed away not long after their birth for two different reasons. Their mother died from the trauma of kit birth and their father died defending the clan from a group of loners. Both she-cats miss their parents deeply but neither of them like to talk about it. Rainpaw received her prefix because of the randomness of her fur patterns and her fur color, resembling rain. Silverpaw received her prefix because of her shiny, silver fur. They both wait to become warriors and earn their suffixes.

Rainpaw is a very outgoing and loud she-cat. She is very vocal and friendly; always trying to talk to others and make their days better. She doesn't understand boundaries and can very easily invade another cats space. Rainpaw is an attention seeker and always has to have approval and applaud for what she is doing. She is energetic and always bouncing around, looking for something to do. Rainpaw has light grey fur with a darker grey pattern. Her coat is thin and silky soft to the touch. Her body pattern is random and has no fixed shape. She has deep brown eyes that draw others in. Rainpaw's facial features [muzzle, nose, cheeks, etc.] seem compressed and are smaller than average. She also has dull teeth, which makes eating, hunting and fighting harder for her. Just like any other apprentice, she wants to become a great warrior, but Rainpaw fears that some of her features will prevent her from being successful.

Silverpaw is almost the polar opposite to her sister. She's mature and independent and strong willed. She prefers to keep to herself more but is still very open and willing to converse with others. Silverpaw is respectful towards everyone as long as they are the same towards her. She is all about developing and nurturing her relationships. She is always looking for ways to make everyone around her happy. Her intentions are almost always pure and the results are almost always positive. Silverpaw is mature for her age. She has the mentality of a middle aged warrior more than that of an apprentice. She is secretive about some things and has a short patience. Silverpaw's silver fur is very neat and the her darker grey pattern flows smoothly from her cranium to her tail. Her coat is soft to the touch. She has deep brown eyes that seem to hold secrets.
welcome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

{ swiftheart } ♚

Postby welcome » Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:07 pm

Swiftheart is a warrior of insertclannamehere. She's just recently received her rank and is a mere 22 moons old. Both of her parents were clan raised cats, but it is rumored that her grandfather was a rogue that liked to wander and torment the clan cats. She received the prefix swift at birth because of her patched fur. Once she became a warrior, she was granted the suffix heart because of her courage and valor. Swiftheart is a loyal she-cat that defends those who cannot defend themselves. She will do whatever she thinks is right, even if it has disheartening consequences. She does get herself in trouble by speaking up against others quite a bit, because if she disagrees, she makes it clear. Swiftheart can get rowdy and loud if the situation calls for it. In general, she is a sweet she-cat until you do something she deems is wrong. Swiftheart is a slim cat and is noticeably smaller than other warriors. This comes to an advantage, however, because she tends to be more agile than other clan cats. But it does have its disadvantages, because she is weaker than most. She has large pale green eyes and her whiskers are long and prominent. Swiftheart has silky soft fur and is always making sure it stays clean.
welcome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

{ hawkstorm }

Postby welcome » Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:24 pm

Hawkstorm is a warrior of insertclannamehere. He is growing older in his age, ringing in at 59 moons old. He has been born and raised by a long line of skillful clan cat warriors. He received the prefix hawk because of his brown tabby fur and the darker brown swirls that rest on his sides resembling wings. After being named a warrior, he received the suffix storm because of his unpredictable personality. See, Hawkstorm is constantly changing from one mood to another. One second he's sociable and happy, than the next he's aggressive and demanding. Growing up the elders of the clan compared his attitude to a storm; unpredictable and ever changing. This comparison stuck, and when he became a warrior, -storm replaced -paw. Hawkstorm has pale green eyes. He is an average sized tomcat with well built muscles due to his favor of fighting. His paws are big and offer him lot's of stability when practicing different attack moves. He has tabby brown fur that gets paler and paler the more he ages. As of now, most of his lighter brown stripes have faded to white. Hawkstorm as a pretty good number of moons left under his belt, and he plans on making the upmost of them as a warrior for his clan. He plans on dying as a warrior in battle soon, as the idea of being a blabbering elder is much less appealing to him.
Last edited by welcome on Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
welcome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

{ pebblefoot } ♚

Postby welcome » Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:29 pm

welcome

My pets