โช โฆ โ€• โ€• ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐๐„๐‘๐‘๐˜ ๐๐€๐“๐‚๐‡ โ–ธ storage

A place to store your roleplay character information.

โช โฆ โ€• โ€• ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐๐„๐‘๐‘๐˜ ๐๐€๐“๐‚๐‡ โ–ธ sunswallow

Postby razzberry » Sun Jun 25, 2023 11:57 am

โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโŽ› ๏ผฉ๏ผด ๏ผฉ๏ผณ ๏ผฎ๏ผฅ๏ผถ๏ผฅ๏ผฒ ๏ผด๏ผฏ๏ผฏ ๏ผฌ๏ผก๏ผด๏ผฅ ๏ผด๏ผฏ ๏ผข๏ผฅ โŽ  โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ

โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ”
    name; sunswallow
    age; sixteen moons
    gender; tomcat - masculine
    rank; warrior
    allegiance; sageclan

apprentice; open
    former mentor; open

scent; cinnamon
    size; average
    appearance;
    โ†ณ medium-furred mostly white tom with minimal
    orange splashes and dark amber eyes

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXโ”›
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ

โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโŽ› ๏ผท๏ผจ๏ผก๏ผด ๏ผน๏ผฏ๏ผต ๏ผญ๏ผฉ๏ผง๏ผจ๏ผด ๏ผจ๏ผก๏ผถ๏ผฅ ๏ผข๏ผฅ๏ผฅ๏ผฎ ! โŽ  โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ

โ”
    orientation; heterosexual
    crush; open, pm me
    past relationships; none
    mate; none

parents; morningbird x stagfell
    littermates; buckspar
    other siblings; none
    other kin; tigersiege [aunt]
    kits; none

intelligence; โ—โ—โ—โ—โ—โ—โ—‹โ—‹โ—‹โ—‹
    hunting; โ—โ—โ—โ—โ—โ—‹โ—‹โ—‹โ—‹โ—‹
    climbing; โ—โ—โ—โ—โ—โ—โ—‹โ—‹โ—‹โ—‹
    combat; โ—โ—โ—โ—โ—โ—‹โ—‹โ—‹โ—‹โ—‹
    swimming; โ—โ—โ—โ—โ—‹โ—‹โ—‹โ—‹โ—‹โ—‹
    speed; โ—โ—โ—โ—โ—โ—โ—‹โ—‹โ—‹โ—‹
    stamina; โ—โ—โ—โ—โ—‹โ—‹โ—‹โ—‹โ—‹โ—‹

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXโ”›

intense and more than a little rough around the edges, it's no wonder that
        it's whispered about how much he differs from his brother and father. suns
        wallow has enough ambition to fuel a rebellion if he so wished but doesn't
        possess the heart to ever be disloyal to his family. his judgment can often
        become clouded by the thirst for success that his ambition delivers which
        has led him to make some choices he's not very proud of. what sets him
        apart most from his brother, other than their obvious leap in personality,
        is sunswallow's ability to keep his emotions veiled. while he is by no means
        a cold cat, the tom thinks it's easier for his own success if he doesn't let his
        emotion get in the way. while still young and only just beginning his journey
        as a warrior, sunswallow is a prime example of a cat who can thrive under
        pressure. it's often joked that he doesn't feel pressure, like ever. multitasking
        is one of his strong suits and he has his highly active brain to thank for that.
razzberry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me