โช โฆ โ€• โ€• ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐๐„๐‘๐‘๐˜ ๐๐€๐“๐‚๐‡ โ–ธ storage

A place to store your roleplay character information.

โช โฆ โ€• โ€• ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐๐„๐‘๐‘๐˜ ๐๐€๐“๐‚๐‡ โ–ธ annika bennett & horses

Postby razzberry » Sat Jul 06, 2019 10:38 am

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ˜† โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
    full name. annika taylor bennett
    goes by. annika, anni
    age. twenty five years
    gender & sexuality. female & heterosexual
    disciplines. jumpers & cross country
    horses. shrunken playhouse & broken symmetry

annika is a very social individual who is constantly striving to achieve her go
    als and pursue her desires and dreams. quitting and giving up is not in her
    blood and it's the one thing anni refuses to ever even consider. she is a toug
    h cookie and you won't often hear her voicing her opinion or deepest emotio
    ns, nor would you hear a word of complaint from this dedicated and self-eff
    icient female. annika hates being alone and has a fear of being left behind
    and forgotten, so she makes sure that she integrates herself into the social
    web around her to make her imprint. she's a humorous being who's sass can
    reflect her mood; playful sass or annoyed sass, you name it. annika is a tru
    stworthy friend and devoted companion and tends to wear her heart on her
    sleeve.

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ˜† โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
    show name. shrunken playhouse
    call name. aquilo [ack - ee - lo]
    age. five years
    gender. gelding
    breed. irish draught
    height. 16.3 hands

personality...

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ˜† โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
    show name. broken symmetry
    barn name. bishop
    age. nine years
    gender. stallion
    breed. sugarbush draft
    height. 18 hh

personality...
razzberry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โช โฆ โ€• โ€• ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐๐„๐‘๐‘๐˜ ๐๐€๐“๐‚๐‡ โ–ธ heath fletcher & viktor

Postby razzberry » Sat Jul 06, 2019 10:39 am

full name. heath carlisle fletcher
    goes by. heath
    age. twenty two years
    gender & sexuality. male & heterosexual
    disciplines. jumpers & cross country
    horses. mercury rising

intense and a little rough around the edges, heath is the kind of person
    who likes to live in the moment while thinking of his next step. he's a g
    reat multitasker but can't really handle a lot of pressure people put on
    him to get things done by a certain deadline. he is quite irrational thou
    gh he is wholly focused on the task at hand whenever he sets his mind
    to something and makes sure to put every ounce of effort to ensure that
    his work is efficient and the end result is successful. he tries to be opti
    mistic for the most part though even he finds it difficult to remain optim
    istic throughout everything. he's kind-hearted and truly a caring person,
    though he has the quite the jealous streak and is easily susceptible to th
    e emotion.

show name. mercury rising
    call name. viktor
    age. five years
    gender. stallion
    breed. lipizzaner
    height. 15 hands

personality...
razzberry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โช โฆ โ€• โ€• ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐๐„๐‘๐‘๐˜ ๐๐€๐“๐‚๐‡ โ–ธ beckett seaver

Postby razzberry » Sat Jul 06, 2019 10:41 am

โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚

โ—คXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXโ—ฅ
    ๐ง๐š๐ฆ๐ž. beckett seaver
    ๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐š๐ฌ. beck
    ๐ ๐ž๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ. feminine
    ๐š๐ ๐ž. twenty two years
โ—ฃXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXโ—ข
    ๐œ๐š๐›๐ข๐ง. eagle
    ๐œ๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐š๐ข๐ง ๐จ๐Ÿ. show jumping
    ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž. yahtzee & druid
    ๐๐จ๐ . zenith

------------------------------------------------------------

beckett seaver can be your worst nightmare or your sweetest
    daydream. with her unashamedly well-known reputation for h
    olding grudges and a spirit brimming with a fierce loyalty and
    love for those dearest to her, beck has made her impression
    on everyone everywhere she has been. talkative and always
    thirsty for a challenge, there is no obstacle too grand that she
    won't try and overcome. she is relentless in her pursuit for
    success and happiness yet she keeps her heart well guarded,
    for fear of a past she is not too proud of rearing it's head on
    ce more. beckett is a spunky, spontaneous woman who is
    not able to be labeled - she is a little bit of everything. wild,
    independent, intelligent, confident, and oh-so very blunt,
    this fiery brunette has it all.

------------------------------------------------------------

๐ฌ.๐จ. heterosexual
    ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ข๐ง๐ญ. pos delgado or atlas
    ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฒ. blake [older brother]
    ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐๐ฌ. always open, pm me
    ๐ก๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ. 5'7
    ๐›๐ฎ๐ข๐ฅ๐. athletic & lean
    ๐ก๐š๐ข๐ซ. short, dark brown
    ๐ญ๐š๐ญ๐ญ๐จ๐จ๐ฌ. lotus flower on back
razzberry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โช โฆ โ€• โ€• ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐๐„๐‘๐‘๐˜ ๐๐€๐“๐‚๐‡ โ–ธ kennedy mavis & horses

Postby razzberry » Sat Jul 06, 2019 10:46 am

โ–‘
โ–‘
โ–‘
โ–‘
โ–‘
โ–‘
โ–‘
โ–‘
โ–‘
โ–‘
โ–‘
โ–‘
โ–‘
โ–‘
โ–‘
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
xxxkenny is a girl who always knows what she wants, uncertainty being her
biggest pet peeve. she's quite independent and doesn't need to constantly s
urround herself in the presence of other people, in fact she quite likes havin
g time to herself. ken is usually quite easy to get along with, although mind
you, you would have to be prepared for a seriously witty tongue. those who
take the time to get to know kennedy end up making a lifelong friend, some
one who is loyal until the end, or until you do something to sever any trust t
ies with her, and someone who will stick with you throughout thick and thin,
the bad times and the good. she is far less serious outside the saddle then sh
e is in it. when kenny is riding, all traces of humour and carefree-ness evapor
ate and is replaced with a rather concentrated, serious maturity. kennedy has
a great sense of humour and has no problem joking around with people and ha
ving a good time, she just draws the line when the safety of the horses are
involved.

i. kennedy "kenny" mavis ii. female iii. heterosexual iv. nineteen v. intermediate
vi. no crush vii. cobra & alcatraz viii. older brother named rhett

โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”

โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘

show name. king cobra
        barn name. cobra
        gender. stallion
        age. eight years
        breed. hanoverian
        height. 17.3 hands

cobra is extremely devoted to his rider, kenny, and allows her and only her to ride him. as a stallion, he's quite laid
        back and mellow, although this does not excuse him from possessing some rather mischievous traits. cobra is in fact
        the ultimate sass-master, if there ever is one. he'll sass kennedy when she tried to wash him and saddle him, he'll
        sass her when she's trying to bring him inside from the paddock - believe it or not, he's got quite the attitude for a
        stallion. he is very attentive though, picking up on cues and signals quite quickly so he's able to correct any mistakes
        before others notice. another thing that others should keep in mind is that cobra is very possessive of kennedy,
        and it was already quite the challenge introducing him to kenny's other horse, alcatraz, when she got him. the two
        now get along quite well, although if cobra is being a grump and thinks alcatraz is getting a little too much attention
        from kennedy, he'll certainly let the younger gelding know.

โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘

show name. masquerade fright
        barn name. alcatraz
        gender. gelding
        age. four years
        breed. dutch warmblood
        height. 18 hands

the baby of the group, alcatraz is a confident young gelding who loves to put on a good show for people. he's
        a very sentimental horse who, believe it or not, get's butt-hurt very easily. kennedy likes to call him a
        "sensitive sap". in comparison to cobra, al is childish and carefree, sometimes being reckless to the point where
        he ends up digging himself a deeper hole. despite his massive size, alcatraz is a total sweetheart who loves
        attention and loves to both give and receive affection. kennedy and alcatraz are quite similar as they both
        share that witty aspect, which can make them a deadly duo at times. he can sometimes be unpredictable and
        that sometimes causes ken to worry but she's usually able to read him pretty well to avoid conflict.

razzberry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โช โฆ โ€• โ€• ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐๐„๐‘๐‘๐˜ ๐๐€๐“๐‚๐‡ โ–ธ arden cardswell

Postby razzberry » Sat Jul 06, 2019 10:48 am

โœฟโ€โœฟโ€โœฟโ€โœฟโ€โœฟโ€โœฟโ€โœฟโ€โœฟโ€โœฟโ€โœฟโ€โœฟโ€โœฟโ€โœฟโ€โœฟโ€โœฟโ€โœฟโ€โœฟโ€โœฟโ€โœฟโ€โœฟโ€โœฟโ€โœฟโ€โœฟโ€โœฟโ€โœฟโ€โœฟโ€โœฟโ€โœฟโ€โœฟโ€โœฟโ€โœฟโ€

name;; arden carswell
      gender;; feminine
      age;; eighteen
      grade;; twelve
      birthplace;; kentucky
      birthday;; march 2nd
      zodiac;; pisces
      sexuality;; heterosexual
      preference;; males
      hair color;; chestnut brown
      eye color;; brown
      body type;; fit and lean with a golden complexion
      height;; 5'6"
      weight;; 120 lbs
                personality;; growing up in a family who was very keen on their
                image, arden had learned to grow up with a very observant and
                attentive nature. it was constant 'watch what others are doing'
                and 'listen closely' that it implanted itself in her brain and she's
                lived with those motto's for a large portion of her life. when it
                comes to other people, family and friends, she's faithfully loyal
                and will stick with you for the long run whether you have done
                things your not proud of in the past or not. while her loyalty
                is almost unbreakable, she irritation is not. arden is a very
                easily irritated girl who has a short fuse when it comes to
                her temper. she's not afraid to go off on people when they
                light her up and will under no circumstances hold back if
                someone really makes her mad. this brunette doesn't seem to
                have a sensor either. she says what she wants, when she wants,
                and however she wants to tell it. another very obvious trait
                that likes to make itself constantly present is her sarcasm and
                humorous part of her personality.
                p.traits;; loyal - attentive - observant - passionate - protective
                n.traits stubborn - easily irritated - short-tempered - impulsive
                m.traits blunt - sarcastic
                likes;; photography - horses - eating - movies - music - road trips
                dislikes;; bananas - sloths - spiders - snow - cooked vegetables
                talents;; reading people - soccer - playing the guitar
                fears;; being forgotten - losing a loved one - drowning
                crush;; open. pm me
                boyfriend / girlfriend;; x
                mother;; paisley carswell
                father;; leo carswell
                siblings;; x
                        history;; arden grew up in kentucky, born into a family of
                        great wealth. she of course, didn't particularly like living how her family
                        did,with constant dinner parties , press conferences, you name it, at
                        which she would have to get dolled up and stand by her parent's side
                        for the event. both of her parents were the owners of a prestigious horse
                        racing stable and the proud owners of some of the finest horses in the
                        state. arden grew up around horses since she had owned one or two and,
                        as much as her parents tried to push her towards becoming a jockey, it
                        just wasn't for her.
razzberry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โช โฆ โ€• โ€• ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐๐„๐‘๐‘๐˜ ๐๐€๐“๐‚๐‡ โ–ธ eriss *editing*

Postby razzberry » Fri Jul 26, 2019 12:50 pm

โžธ Full Name;; Eriss Celaena Westfall
โžธ Nicknames;; Eri or Riss
โžธ Gender;; Feminine
โžธ Age;; 18 years
โžธ Rank;; Hunter

โžธ Height;; 5'6"
โžธ Weight;; 115 lbs
โžธ Hair Color & Style;; Blonde & Naturally wavy
โžธ Eye Color;; Green
โžธ Build/Stature;; Slim and fit. She's grown up knowing routinely exercise plus all the sports and the athletic activities she's participated in over the years, not to mention training she's gone through.

โžธ Sexuality;; Heterosexual
โžธ Love Interest;; Open [PM me]
โžธ Mate;; Open [PM me]
โžธ Offspring;; None

โžธ Turn Ons;;
- tall
- patient
- unpredictable
- protective
- sweet
- playful
- mature

โžธ Turn Offs;;
- immature
- self centred
- obsessive
- demanding
- cruel
- aggressive [overly]
- short
- lazy
- smelly

โžธ Personality;;
Eriss is a particularily mature for her age, and although her maturity doesn't limit the times whereas she appears almost child-like again, she does tend to keep those occasions to a minimum so that she can properly run her pack. She is the type who would overlook rumours and gossip and go straight to the source to hear the true story. Eriss doesn't like the idea of rumours floating around, not matter how truthful or untruthful they may be, she has a very strong distaste for the form of mockery. When it comes to the health and well-being of others, Eriss would give up everything she has to see someone else benefit from it. She prefers to give to those with less then her rather then give to those who don't need it or who have more then they deserve.

While she is a very generous individual she never let's herself be taken advantage of by anyone. Much like any young werewolf or human for that matter, Eriss can't help but get herself into trouble sometimes, whether it's her own doing or someone else's. But when that happens, she doesn't like to accept help from anyone else to get her out of the mess; she is dead set on her doing it herself so no one else get's involved. Many assume that because of her maturity and generosity that there isn't a sour bone in this female's body, but those thoughts make them sorely mistaken. Yes, Eriss is kind and caring, but that doesn't cancel out the negative traits that she has. While she is known for her love for justice she is also known for her daunting temper that can't be described as anything except unpredictable and dangerous. When Eriss is provoked, insulted, or threatened, she can get rather angry, as anyone would, but the difference between her and everyone else is that she can't necessarily control her anger or her temper. Her temper, as mentioned earlier, is very unpredictable, meaning that when she does get angry she tends to only see red but even then no one can tell what she will do or how she will react.

That aside, she is a natural born leader. She knows how to appeal to her pack mates and how to comfort and console them. She's seen enough death and heartbreak to know that it can truly break someone. As far as love goes, Eriss isn't in any hurry to fall into it. Unlike her mother who had thrown herself at the first werewolf whom she'd thought she loved, Eriss is much more careful when it comes to heart. She's naturally very sweet and understanding, the type of person who doesn't like to rush through a relationships but take her time getting to know the other person and create a bond with them. She doesn't have a problem with trust; she's not too easy to trust others that she can be taken as gullible but she's also not overly strict when it comes to giving her trust out. Another thing about Eriss is that she is extremely open. She's not one to get embarrassed easily and has no problem sharing her thoughts or feelings with others. She speaks when she likes and she speaks what she wants. Simple as that.

โžธ History;;
Eriss grew up with a pretty normal family, well as far as being a werewolf goes anyway. Her mother, who came from a long line of Alphas had been the Heir to her father's rank as Alpha when she met Eriss's father, Chaol. He wasn't anything too special, but to Katrain, her mother, he was her everything, or so she thought. Her mother had fallen hard for Chaol, someone who wasn't her mate, and it ended very badly. Katrain was convinced that Chaol was her mate so when her true mate found her she rejected him, convinced that Chaol was her mate and that the man who claimed to be her actual mate was simply trying to take her from him. In the end, Chaol ended up finding his true mate and left Katrain for her, but not before bestowing a child upon Katrain. A beautiful baby girl who would never know her father. Katrain was heartbroken and barely functioned within the few weeks after that had happened. She had lost Chaol and had rejected the only man who was capable of loving her unconditionally. When she tried to relocate her mate he was long gone.

โžธ Parents;; Katrain Westfall & Chaol Dartang
โžธ Siblings;; None
โžธ Other Relatives;; Unknown [open, PM me]

โžธ Likes;;
- outdoors
- exercise
- movies
- music
- playing the guitar
- nighttime
- going for runs
- laughing
- food
- cuddling

โžธ Dislikes;;
- sour food
- cooked vegetables
- sloths [don't ask]
- spiders
- confined spaces
- being left alone for a long time
- threats to her pack

โžธ Fears;;
- not being able to protect her pack
- failing her pack
- losing a loved one
- being forgotten
- sloths [again, don't ask]
- spiders
razzberry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โช โฆ โ€• โ€• ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐๐„๐‘๐‘๐˜ ๐๐€๐“๐‚๐‡ โ–ธ jack *editing*

Postby razzberry » Fri Jul 26, 2019 12:57 pm

โžธ Full Name;; Jackal Demetrius Havilliar
โžธ Nicknames;; Jack
โžธ Gender;; Masculine
โžธ Age;; 21 years
โžธ Rank;; Alpha

โžธ Height;; 6'1"
โžธ Weight;; 130 lbs
โžธ Hair Color & Style;; Black & cut short
โžธ Eye Color;; Blue
โžธ Build/Stature;; Muscular and lean

โžธ Sexuality;; Heterosexual
โžธ Love Interest;; Open [PM me]
โžธ Mate;; Open [PM me]
โžธ Offspring;; None

โžธ Turn Ons;;
- short
- feisty
- unpredictable
- sweet
- innocent
- passionate
- dark hair

โžธ Turn Offs;;
- clingy
- whiny
- needy
- gold digger
- self centred
- super tall
- freckles
- artificially coloured hair [blue,pink,green, etc]
- covered in tattoos and piercings

โžธ Personality;;
Ah Jackal. Now he's quite the character. Unpredictable, mysterious, dark, all these words can easily describe this man. Jackal gives off this intimidating aura that never fails to do it's job when others so much as look his way, not to mention how the tattoos and his dark, rugged appearance contribute to that. He's not a conversationalist, at least not with those he doesn't properly know. If he knows you, he'll find it in himself to be able t talk with you for hours upon hours. As for outsiders, well he doesn't take too kindly to them; werewolf or not. This man has a a very thick line between love and hate. If one feeling is more dominant towards someone then there is close to no way the other feeling will be anywhere near. To put it more simpler, if he hates you then there are zero chances of him loving you, and vice versa. Now, unlike some of his pack members, Jack doesn't like exposing his emotions, nor is he very good at it. When displaying his feelings he has weird ways of doing it and they might come across as hostile or simply give out mixed signals.

Aside from that Jack is loyal to his pack and would give his life to protect them, as any good Alpha would. He does his best to integrate himself with them, although there are some whom he just can't stand and doesn't want anything to do with, but even then he summons up the little civilness he has to be polite towards them. As cold and reserved as he is, Jackal isn't completely soulless. He does have a heart and actually, as hard as it may be to believe, he loves a little too deeply when he loves at all. The mere idea of love, mates, and bonds make him nervous, but not because he dislikes it, but he's afraid of disappointing people or not being able to care those he does end up loving properly. Jackal's speech is also something that adds to his intimidating aura. His responses tend to be curt and straight-forward, rarely carrying on into a sentence unless the topic truly peaks his interest. He also has zero tolerance for disloyalty and for those who treat others as though they are beneath them. When Jack get's angry...he get's angry. And not a harmless way. When he gets angry he only sees red and those around him are at high risk of being injured if they are too close. As easily irritated as he is, he is also very easily angered although sometimes he can control his rage, other times not so much.

โžธ History;;
Jackal was raised by his father since his mother died when he was just a pup. His father had been the Alpha for years and led their pack effectively during his reign. As a pup Jackal didn't care much for hanging out or playing with the other pups, he would much rather be with his father, helping him with pack affairs or anything that needed to be done. After his mother's death he had grown close to his father and they had created an even stronger bond then they'd already had. As Jack grew, his father taught him all he knew about running a pack and soon, when it was time for him to step down, Jackal proudly stepped up into the Alpha position. As much as he wanted his father to continue leading the pack, he knew his father's age was catching up to him and that stepping down from the title was the best thing he could do for his health. Later on the pack was attacked by rogues. They almost didn't hear them come into the territory until Jackal's father gave out the battle howl. How his father had been outside in the dead of night is still unknown to him. The pack instantly dove into battle with the rogues, furry bodies tousling and snarling with each other. In the midst of the battle Jackal could smell the strong fear scent over the tang scent of blood and it wasn't until he saw his father's frail wolf fighting with a much larger, stronger rogue. Almost instantly the rogue had clamped it's jaws around his father's throat and crushed his windpipe, killing him on the spot. That was the first time Jackal let his rage completely control him. He had ended up tearing the rogues body to shreds, literally. There were pieces of his body scattered all over the battlefield and the rogues had ended up retreating with much fewer numbers then they had invaded with.

โžธ Parents;; Elise & Rylance Havilliar
โžธ Siblings;; None
โžธ Other Relatives;; Unknown [open, PM me]

โžธ Likes;;
- outdoors
- exercise
- forest
- dogs
- swimming
- movies
- eating

โžธ Dislikes;;
- rogues
- traitors
- potatoes
- fish
- being questioned
- disloyalty

โžธ Fears;;
- not being able to protect his pack
- disappointing loved ones
- losing a pack member
- his temper
razzberry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โช โฆ โ€• โ€• ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐๐„๐‘๐‘๐˜ ๐๐€๐“๐‚๐‡ โ–ธ terric

Postby razzberry » Fri Jul 26, 2019 12:57 pm

full name;; terric oliver mathews
              nicknames;; terr, ricky
              gender;; masculine
              age;; nineteen. turning twenty in a month
              species;; lycan [werewolf]
              pack;; clearwater pack
              rank;; alpha male
              sexuality;; heterosexual
              crush;; none
              mate;; none
              children;; wants someday
              kin;; rhea mathews [mother], oliver mathews [father], open to other kin
              personality;;
              His compassion for others and the strong protective instinct that naturally swells within him has been something admired by many. Terric, while still of the male gender, has his possessive moments and isn't too fond of the idea of sharing when he doesn't have to. Over the years of his leadership Terric has earned many nicknames from rival packs but the one that stuck the most and that spread across the land and causing uneasy and fear was The Terror. Brutal and lethal, this alpha is not someone who's bad side you'd want to get on. When you think of the saying 'his bark is worse then his bite' and then think of Terric, his bark and his bite are equally bad and deadly. Terric's appearance is rather rugged and dark, all but screaming 'power' and 'danger'. Although his personality really only matches his looks around outsiders or threats, when he's around his packmates and family he's more of the playful pup that everyone can't help but adore. Showing his emotions has never been a chore for Terr but when it's affection and love he might be a little more hesitant to reveal those feelings, mainly because he likes to protect his heart.

razzberry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โช โฆ โ€• โ€• ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐๐„๐‘๐‘๐˜ ๐๐€๐“๐‚๐‡ โ–ธ avery

Postby razzberry » Fri Jul 26, 2019 12:58 pm

full name;; avery lee flint
              nicknames;; ave
              gender;; feminine
              age;; eighteen
              species;; human
              sexuality;; heterosexual
              crush;; none
              dating;; no one
              children;; wants someday
              kin;; taylor flint [mother], warren flint [father], open to other kin
              personality;;
              Avery has always been the person people go to if they need to get something off their chest. She's a great listener and loves the idea of people opening up to her, trusting her. She gives advice when asked for and she would never hesitate to help a packmate in need. This female has quite the interesting personality. See, she can be all sweet and understanding one moment and then the next she can be feisty and moody. Overall Ave is an unpredictable being who keeps everyone on their toes. Sarcasm and her fierce persona are two traits that are prominent all the time, not to mention her blunt nature. Avery doesn't believe in sugarcoating things or beating around the bush. She'll get straight to the point and tell it exactly how she see's it, often without thinking about how it will affect the receiver. Because of her unpredictable nature and odd interest in testing limits and taking risks, she causes some sort of trouble wherever she goes. Her parents never really paid any attention to her and barely knew anything about their teenage daughter so when she first started her first year of high school, that's when she began acting out. It got worse and worse as she progressed through high school but her sweet side managed to balance most of it out. In her senior year she ended up scratching and marking up both her parents vehicles to get a reaction out of them as well as getting several tattoos and piercings that completely set off her parents. So because of her reckless, rebellious stunts, her parents didn't want to have to deal with her so they sent her off to Camp Harvester.

razzberry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โช โฆ โ€• โ€• ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐๐„๐‘๐‘๐˜ ๐๐€๐“๐‚๐‡ โ–ธ poppystar

Postby razzberry » Wed Aug 21, 2019 7:35 am

[removed]Image

[removed]
text text text text text text text text text text text text text
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ( ๐’€๐‘ถ๐‘ผ ๐‘ช๐‘จ๐‘ต ๐‘น๐‘ฐ๐‘ฎ๐‘ฏ๐‘ป ๐‘จ๐‘ณ๐‘ณ ๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ฌ ๐‘พ๐‘น๐‘ถ๐‘ต๐‘ฎ๐‘บ ) โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

โ•’โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ••
    name poppystar
      - poppynose
    age. forty moons
    gender. she-cat
    alligiance. daisyclan
    rank. leader
    lives left. 7 lives
โ•˜โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•›
XXX
    breed. dom. longhair mix
    pelt type. medium-haired
    pelt colour. flame point
    eye colour. pale blue
    size. average
    scent. lilac and honey
    build. lithe/feminine

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ( ๐‘ฑ๐‘ผ๐‘บ๐‘ป ๐‘ป๐‘ถ ๐‘ญ๐‘ฌ๐‘ฌ๐‘ณ ๐’€๐‘ถ๐‘ผ ๐‘ฉ๐‘ฌ๐‘ณ๐‘ถ๐‘ต๐‘ฎ . ) โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
Poppystar is a caring, compassionate cat who would rather look at the br
ight side of things then concede to the darkness. She always believes the
re is hope, even when it honestly appears that there isn't any left, and is
the type of cat who will never admit defeat, no matter the situation. She
is a stubborn she-cat, one not many cats want to butt heads with or cross,
especially when she's in a foul mood. This feline cares greatly about her b
rother and those she holds close to her heart and, if given the chance, will
become devotedly attached to others. Poppystar is not afraid to show her
feelings, whether that be her anger towards another or affection for a cat
who's managed to make her heart flutter. She's not a very difficult cat to r
ead, mainly because she doesn't like keeping secrets or hiding things from
her clan mates since it would only birth suspicion.

orient. heterosexual
    crush. n/a
    mate. n/a
    kin.
    xxmother; turtlespring
    xxfather; dewfang
    xxbrother; sandcreek
XXX
    hunting : โœฆโœฆโœฆโœฆโœง
    swimming : โœฆโœฆโœงโœงโœง
    climbing :โœฆโœฆโœฆโœฆโœง
    combat : โœฆโœฆโœฆโœฆโœง

speed : โœฆโœฆโœฆโœฆโœง
    agility : โœฆโœฆโœฆโœฆโœง
    endurance :โœฆโœฆโœฆโœงโœง
    strength : โœฆโœฆโœฆโœฆโœง
    intelligence : โœฆโœฆโœฆโœงโœง
    tactical : โœฆโœฆโœฆโœงโœง
Last edited by AquilaFuga on Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: copyright infringement
razzberry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me