character storage - memichoo

A place to store your roleplay character information.

Creekview

Postby memichoo » Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:47 pm

name:;
    Calypso Dames [cuh-lip-so day-m-s]
    nickname:;
    Callie
    birth date:;
    June 4 [ zodiac - gemini ]
    Nineteen [ 19 ]
    Cisfemale

appearance:;
    Calypso has light hair, a platinum blonde that almost passes for white. It has slightly waves and is of medium length. Her skin is pale and creamy, with slight freckles that are barely visible. Her eyes are clear blue, varying from shades such as sky blue, ocean blue, and ice blue. Her lips are almost always curved in a subconcious smile
    modifications:;
    Single pierced ear [ dangling earring with angel wing charm ]
    build:;
    Slim and lean
    height:;
    5'6 ft.
    weight:;
    102 lbs
    accent:;
    Slight British accent

species:;
    Avian // Elemental <air > [ crossbreed ]
    wings:;
    Snowy white wings that fade to a golden caramel at the tips. Faint dotted pattern on feathers.
    powers:;
    Can bend light to create illusions for limited periods of time // Can control wind speed, but only in short bursts // flight
    Employee at a plant nursery

personality:;
    Calypso has a very go-with-the-flow attitude and usually doesn't feel strongly about decisions. In fact, she has a difficult time making them. She feels fairly comfortable with herself, only feeling shy about her bright wings. She fears that they'll seem too stereotypical like an angel's, or that they're too big. Her powers are another sensitive topic. She aspires to gain further control of abilities she already has, as she feels ashamed of only being able to fly well. She tries to be friendly to everyone, regardless of species or powers. She enjoys being with others, finding forced isolation for extended periods to be stressful and lonely. She loves to listen to music and enjoys the outdoors, though she always favors the sky. She loves the crisp, fresh feeling of the air high up and the free feeling it gives her to fly. The blonde laughs and smiles easily, finding it useless to try to be stone-faced all the time. She tries to be patient with others, and forgives easily. However, though she may still laugh, a betrayal or argument always leaves an uneasy feeling, like she'll just be left behind again.

crush
    A lil' one on Chase Tennir
    partner:;
    None
    children
    None
    sexuality:;
    Heterosexual

other:;
    I got the font I used her name in off of Font Memes.

relationships::
    ✓ - like // ✗ - dislike // ~ - neutral // ❋ - friends
    ▪- enemy // ❦ - love interest // ♡ - dating

kipper james- ~ /✗ [ intimidating ]
    chase tennir- ✓ / ❦ [ endearing ]
    riley chastings- ~ [ amusing ]
    adelasia siena- ✓ / ~ [ caring + unpredictable ]
    ezra williams- ✓ [ fun to be around ]
    terrence r. ward- ~ [ confusing + intriguing ]
    charity rose avila- ✓ [ friendly + cute ]
    xavier foxx- ~ / ✗ [ he feels shady ]
    connor ashfield- ✓ [ friendly + easy-going ]
    jacques- ~ [ intriguing + mysterious ]
    zareen castella- ~ [ intimidating + soothing ]
    markus linwood- ~ [ a bit too organized ]
    asha kain- ~ [ seems a bit bossy ]
    ray tennir- ~ [ honest but lazy ]
    tyler whitaker- ✓ [ endearing ]
    georgia whitaker- ~ / ✓ [ confident but not overly ]
    carmilla zurie vogel- ~ [ nice but spooky/dark ]
    jasper king- ✓ [ endearing + friendly ]

F I R S T × I M P R E S S I O N S

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Dalton Ranir
      Dally // Wolfy
      November 23 [ zodiac - sagittarius ]
      Twenty-one [ 21 ]
      Cismale

Dalton has dark brown hair that borders brown sable and inky black. His hair tapers to a point about at his right temple, though natural curls escape, much to his annoyance. Thick brows top ice blue eyes with steely gray undertones. A scruff clouds his jaws and chin, darkening his tanned skin like shadows.
      modifications:;
      None
      Athletic and fit
      height:;
      5'8 ft.
      weight:;
      147 lbs.
      Rural Western accent

Werewolf
      wolf form:;
      A dark brown wolf with thick fur. The rich oak shade darkens to a nearly black hue near his tail, ears, muzzle, and legs. His nose is purely black, and his eyes are a golden honey color that seems too bright for a natural wolf.
      Shifting into a wolf form // enhanced physical senses while in human form
      Barista

Dalton tends to be quiet and observing, taking notes on things in his mind. While he may seem shy, he's not at all afraid of conversations nor people, sometimes welcoming them. Rarely joking, has more of a strictly business sort of guy. Fear not, he does indeed have a playful sense of humor. While he does feel emotions like a normal human, he's extremely skilled at masking his feelings and lying about things. He does tell convincing untruths, though he usually doesn't lie. While he seems uncaring, he truly doesn't enjoy killing or hurting, physical or not, and only cares about the safety of others. When his father and younger sister died by getting hit by a drunk driver, he vowed to protect as many people as possible when the chance arrives. Even if he doesn't nessesarily like you, he'll shield you if danger comes, whether or not it'll hurt him. While he doesn't trust easily, he has unending loyalty that, if broken, will ensure that while the breaker is safe, they will never become his friend again.

crush
      Tbd [ PM ]
      partner:;
      None
      children
      None
      Heterosexual

I got the font I used his name in off of Font Memes.

✓ - like // ✗ - dislike // ~ - neutral // ❋ - friends
      ▪- enemy // ❦ - love interest // ♡ - dating

kipper james- ~ / ✓ [ hardworking, albeit cold ]
      chase tennir- ~ [ soft but friendly ]
      riley chastings- ~ [ sarcastic but loyal ]
      adelasia siena- ~ / ✗ [ too unpredictable ]
      ezra williams- ~ / ✓ [ likable ]
      terrence r. ward- ~ [ puzzling ]
      charity rose avila- ~ / ✗ [ gullible + innocent ]
      xavier foxx- ✗ [ to be wary of + too devious ]
      connor ashfield- ~ [ friendly + easily spooked ]
      jacques- ~ [ mysterious ]
      zareen castella- ~ / ✓ [ new but wise ]
      markus linwood- ~ [ organized ]
      asha kain- ~ [ planner but hot headed ]
      ray tennir- ~ / ✗ [ too lazy + flirty ]
      tyler whitaker- ~ [ easily spooked + a bit nerdy ]
      georgia whitaker- ~ [ respectable ]
      carmilla zurie vogel- ~ [ fun + vampire (wary) ]
      jasper king- ~ / ✗ [ shy/flustered but relaxing ]

F I R S T × I M P R E S S I O N S

Last edited by memichoo on Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
memichoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Island for Gifted

Postby memichoo » Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:55 am

Calypso Dames (day-m-s)
    Callie
    Cisfemale

nationality:;
    American // British
    Slight British accent

Can bend light and, as a result, makes illusions. However, she cannot make them last for long, nor are they deadly.

Calypso has light hair, a platinum blonde that almost passes for white. It has slight waves and is of medium length. Her skin is pale and creamy, with slight freckles that are barely visible. Her eyes are clear blue, varying from shades such as sky blue, ocean blue, and ice blue. Her lips are almost always curved in a subconcious smile.
    She has a slim frame that's slender, though she's fairly strong. Height- 5'6 ft. // Weight- 113 lbs.
    clothing:;
    Calypso often wears loose, pastel clothes. This includes dresses, skirts and blouses, and (usually) jeans with a comfortable shirt. Her shoes are often sneakers or black flats. A necklace with a magician's hat charm adorns her neck, and a bracelet with a white rabbit charm circles her left wrist. She has a single pierced ear and wears a dangling earring with angel wing charm. Her hair is usually done up in a messy bun, but she occasionally lets it down. She wears light makeup on rare occasions, but doesn't put any on most of the time.

Calypso has a very go-with-the-flow attitude. She feels fairly comfortable with herself, though she comes off as shy to strangers. As she gets more comfortable, she becomes sweet and loyal. She tries to be friendly to everyone and enjoys being with others, finding forced isolation for extended periods to be stressful and lonely. She loves to listen to music and enjoys the outdoors, but also has a soft spot for drawing and singing. The blonde laughs and smiles easily, finding it useless to try to be stone-faced all the time. She tries to be patient with others, and forgives easily. However, though she may still laugh, a betrayal or argument always leaves an uneasy feeling, like she'll just be left behind again. She fears that she's not enough or she's disappointing, and has found a comfort in making illusions.

romantic interests:;
    Tbd [ PM ]
    lover:;
    None
    offspring:;
    None
    Heterosexual

Her image does not belong to me, full credit to the original owner.

Damion Lancaster
    N/A
    Cismale

Dutch
    American with a tinge of British accent

extreme flexibility // able to attach to angled surfaces and move along, even if upside down, without falling or feeling dizzy (similar to a spider)

Damion has fair skin and dark brown eyes with a bold yet mysterious gleam. He has messy dark brown hair that is shorter in the back. He has a few, spaced out freckles, but has clear skin. He often wears a neutral face, occasionally cracking a smile or laughing. To the surprise of some, his hands feel completely normal, albeit a bit cold, and not at all sticky.
    He has a lean build that's more agile and wiry than strong. Height- 6'2 ft // Weight- 121 lbs.
    He usually wears dark, casual clothing such as loose t-shirts, faded jeans, worn boots, and a metal necklace with a flat spider charm.

Damion prefers not to share too much and ends up seeming mysterious because of it. He doesn't fear embaressment and ends up seeming bold and daring because of it. He's unusually skilled with faking emotions, finding it easy to switch between feelings like different masks. While he doesn't fear making a fool of himself, he hates feeling vulnerable and often doesn't share feelings. He simply relies on hiding them, and he has enough resolve to suffer through anything. He's loyal to people he's developed feelings for, and refuses to do anything against them. However, if abandoned or betrayed, he has a hard time taking them back. He'll still defend them from harm, as he couldn't bear to see them hurt, but fears getting hurt himself if they repeat past actions. Damion does have a sense of humor that makes itself known around friends, and enjoys reading. More than that, though, he likes doing tricks and difficult maneuvers like an acrobat. Trees are fun little tools for him that also help him move faster, and forests have become a favorite area of his. He loves their serenity and how they can quickly switch from soothing to eery.

Tbd [ PM ]
    None
    None
    Heterosexual

His image does not belong to me, full credit to the original owner.
Last edited by memichoo on Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
memichoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

War for the future

Postby memichoo » Wed Dec 27, 2017 7:51 am

Calypso Dames (day-m-s)
    Callie
    21 [ born April 21 ]
    Cisfemale

group:;
    Outsiders [ newly joined ]

Calypso has light hair, a platinum blonde that almost passes for white. It has slight waves and reaches just past her shoulders. Her skin is pale and creamy, with slight freckles that are barely visible. Her eyes are a clear ice blue.
    She has a slim frame that's slender, though she's fairly strong. Height- 5'6 ft. // Weight- 126 lbs.
    customization:;
    A single pierced ear with a dangling earring that has silver wing charm.
    weapons:;
    Two knives, a small pistol nearly out of ammo, a stick

Calypso, before the infected changed the world, would have never dreamed of hurting a fly. However, she's since adjusted as she realized her survival depended on it. She doesn't let herself feel empathy for others while working, only feeling guilty at night when she's tucked away. She has quick reflexes and a sharp eye, but os often paranoid. Risks and uncertainties keep her wary around newcomers. She found it difficult to truly trust someone, as simply relying on them and emotionally trusting them were completely different things. She keeps her emotions on a tight leash and is learning to conceal them entirely, deciding that being vulnerable would definitely not help. Once she forms a bond, she becomes protective and loyal over them and would quite literally die for them. She's become much less squeamish since she's found her group and no longer flinches at bloody, gory scenes or inflicting pain. In fact, she's become surprisingly tolerant and willing to defend herself. Though there may still be flashes of the sweet girl she was, she's quickly turning into a hardened survivor.

Tbd
    None
    None
    Heterosexual

Damion Lancaster
    N/A
    20 [ born June 5 ]
    Cismale

group:;
    Safe Zone
    Scavenger

Damion has fair skin and dark brown eyes. He has messy dark brown hair that is shorter in the back. He has a few, spaced out freckles. He often wears a neutral face, preferring to conceal emotion.
    He has a lean build that's more agile and wiry than strong. Height- 6'2 ft // Weight- 142 lbs.
    customization:;
    A varnished copper leaf charm on a chain necklace.
    weapons:;
    Survival knife, hunting knife, combat knife.

Damion prefers not to share too much. He's unusually skilled with faking emotions, finding it easy to switch between feelings like different masks. While he doesn't fear making a fool of himself, he hates feeling vulnerable and often doesn't share feelings. He simply relies on hiding them, and he has enough resolve to suffer through anything. Though he does feel loyal and protective towards those he cares for, he'll only really fight for those very close. He debates the risks, and decides that being a hero isn't worth his life, however difficult it may be. Damion does have a sense of humor that makes itself known around friends, though he struggles with starting relationships. He doesn't necessarily care about forming emotional bonds, though he does realize that having allies is a good perk in their ravaged world. He'd be perfectly content with solitude and silence if undead anomalies weren't a thing. He had an unusual skill with knives, as his father trained him excessively to protect his family in their bad neighborhood, and he’s taken to keeping knives and using them as his only weapons. He can be easily described as ruthless, as he doesn’t mind taking lives and finds it quite entertaining to aggravate and tease others. Of course, he knows when to keep his tongue and can be sickenly respectful and polite to those he needs to be.

Tbd
    None
    None
    Bisexual

Last edited by memichoo on Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:04 pm, edited 3 times in total.
memichoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Sunrise

Postby memichoo » Thu Dec 28, 2017 11:04 am

Meredith Dames
    Mary
    Female

Saloon barista // Misc - love interest

Meredith has dark brown, nearly black hair that reaches just past her shoulders blades. She often has it up in a messy bun. Her thick brows arch over sapphire blue eyes, and she has delicate features. Her skin is fair, with barely visible freckles dusting her nose and cheekbones.
    She has a slender frame. Height- 5'6 ft. // Weight- 126 lbs.

Meredith comes off as shy most of the time, though she doesn't fear social interaction and can actually speak quite smoothly in front of strangers. She works hard and only complains mentally, believing that you should benefit from your own hard work and no one else's. She loves to read and listen to music, though she's never learned how to play an instrument, and has dreamed of adventure since she was a young girl. She dreams of venturing into the unknown and finding love, and is a hopeless romantic. While she doesn't hide her emotions, she doesn't become flustered around other, dominating people as she's become accustomed to their overpowering personalities from the saloon. She can be a bit naive and trusting, as she's never met someone with truly horrible intentions yet, and finds it uncomfortable to be completely alone for a long time. She's become so use to the constant noise of the saloon that the background noises have become a part of her. She's developed cool patience that lasts for quite some time, though she can hold a long grudge.

Tbd
    None
    None
    Heterosexual

Jace Lancaster
    N/A
    22 [ born June 5 ]
    Male

Cowboy

Jace has tousled dirty blonde hair that seems to constantly be messy. He has dark brows over hazel eyes, and a light scruff darkens his jaw. He always seems to have a darkly amused expression, with a faint smirk and bold eyes.
    He has an athletic and fit build. Height- 6'2 ft // Weight- 142 lbs.

Jace has a confident attitude that may come off as arrogance to some. He doesn't believe he's better than others, but simply enjoys teasing and finds it entertaining to ruffle feathers. He hates feeling vulnerable and has learned to shrug off insults and respond with dry humor. He doesn't let himself show real affection, and only flirts with women he doesn't care about. He won't let himself cry out of pain, enduring practically anything in silence. He may truce with others, but never exactly trusts them and relies more on himself than the other cowboys. He's perfectly fine with silence and solitude. He's not exactly great at forming trusting, lasting bonds and he doesn't mind that. In fact, he barely realizes how weak he is at that. He has a sharp temper, but tightly controls his emotions and schools himself to appear relaxed and even bored.

Tbd
    None
    None
    Heterosexual

memichoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Brontide

Postby memichoo » Thu Dec 28, 2017 11:17 am

Morgan Lancaster
    Morrie
    Nineteen [September 30 // Libra ]
    Cisfemale

American
    None

Werewolf
    Pack member - Warrior

Morgan has silky, light brown hair that falls in faint waves just past her shoulders blades. Thick, dark brows arch over cocoa brown eyes. She has delicate features that automatically appear mischevious. She has a light smattering of freckles across the bridge of her nose and her cheekbones.
    [ wolf form ]
    She has a slender but athletic build. Height- 5'6 // Weight- 135 lbs.
    Her clothing usually consists of comfortable outfits, like a sweater paired with faded jeans, boots, and a jacket. She has no piercings, but has a tattoo of a moon and trees at the base of her neck.

Morgan is generally a relaxed person who loves to tease and smile. She's not a sunshine kind of gal, but more of a peaceful creek in the woods. She can be serious at times, fierce and protective over the things she guards. Loyalty is a huge guideline for her, and she will do almost anything she's told to do by the pack leader. She's pretty confident in her own skin, accepting her flaws the same way she accepted her species. She isn't excessively proud, though she can be stubborn to anyone besides the pack leader who's trying to command her. She's unafraid to show affection and develops a strong protectiveness towards those she trusts and loves.

Tbd [ PM ]
    None
    None
    Heterosexual

I do not own her picture. Full credit to original owner(s).

Castiel Ranir [ pronounced cah-steal ruh-near ]
    None
    September 18 [ zodiac - virgo ]
    Appears 23 - Actually 87
    Male

Dutch [ later moved to London ]
    British

Vampire
    Fledgling

Castiel has shockingly pale blonde hair that easily passes as a silvery white. His locks are natural, surprisingly. His brows are dark brown over icy blue eyes as cold as stone. His skin is as fair, with no beauty marks freckles. The boy has no tattoos nor piercings anywhere on his body.
    He has a lean, wiry build that's still athletic. Height- 5'8 // Weight- 158 lbs
    clothing::
    He often wears formal but casual clothes, such as a neat button-up black shirt, slacks, boots, and a leather jacket. He wears a plain silver ring on his left hand.

Castiel tends to act cold and distant with other people. Real smiles are rare, and his expression is often schooled into a neutral mask. He's skilled at acting, concealing genuine emotions and replacing them like masks. Lying comes easily, though he rarely does it. He has a short temper, though he's fully capable of reigning it in and appearing carefree, relaxed, and even bored. He's not very empathetic and is difficult to effect emotionally.

crush
    Tbd [ Unlikely, but possible ]
    None
    offspring
    None
    Seems asexual, but is heterosexual

I do not own his picture. Full credit to original owner(s).
memichoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

willowtree academy for the gifted // moochi

Postby memichoo » Wed Jan 31, 2018 4:21 pm

Morgan Lancaster
    Morrie (more-ee)
    Cisfemale

American
    None

Nephilim (Shadowhunter)
    Able to draw and recieve runes on her skin that temporarily enhance or create new abilities. She can, however, still fall prey to sickness and can fall in battle like any ordinary human.

Morgan has silky, light brown hair that falls in faint waves just past her shoulders blades. Thick, dark brows arch over chocolate brown eyes. She has delicate features that automatically appear mischevious. She has a light smattering of freckles across the bridge of her nose and her cheekbones. Tattoo-like runes and small silvery scars, remnants of older runes already used, mark her cocoa skin.
    She has a mildly muscular build, slender but fit. Height- 5'6 // Weight- 121 lbs.
    Her clothing usually consists of comfortable outfits, like a sweater paired with faded jeans, boots, and a jacket. She has no piercings nor tattoos besides her runes.

Morgan is generally a relaxed person who loves to tease and smile. She's not a sunshine kind of gal, but more of a peaceful creek in the woods. She can be serious at times, fierce and protective over the things she cares for or needs protected. Loyalty is a noticable trait of hers as she develops strong bonds and can't seem to leave anyone behind. She's pretty confident in her own skin, accepting her flaws the same way she accepted the existence of countless other species. She isn't excessively proud, though she can be stubborn to anyone besides friends or superiors. She's unafraid to show affection and develops a strong protectiveness towards those she trusts and loves.

Tbd [ PM ]
    None
    None
    Heterosexual

Cyrus Verlien (ver-lean)
    Cy (pronounced sigh - prefers Cyrus)
    Cismale

Dutch
    Slight British accent

Illusionist
    Ability to manipulate one or several victims' senses. This includes fabricated sights, sounds, textures, and scents. May cause psychological problems if severe enough, though that's unlikely. Creating illusions always takes energy, but the severity depends on how complex and how long the illusion is held. If pushed enough, all his energy could drain and it may be fatal.

Cyrus has messy black hair that never seems to be tamed. His eyes are a cold silvery gray that almost always appear emotionless. His skin is pale and unblemished, as he has no freckles nor facial hair. His features are slim and delicate rather than bold.
    Lean, so muscled but wiry. Height- 6'2 // Weight- 135 lbs.
    Cyrus leans more towards plain and secretive clothes, such as a plain black t-shirt, dark jeans, a deep brown classical trench coat, and black boots. He wears a plain silver ring on his left ring finger and has a silver chain necklace around his throat with a matching ring hanging from it.

Cyrus tends to act cold and distant with other people. Real smiles are rare, and his expression is often schooled into a neutral mask. He's skilled at acting, concealing genuine emotions and replacing them like masks. Lying comes easily, though he rarely does it as he prefers truth. He finds it much simpler to speak honestly, however painful that truth might be for the receiver. He has a short temper, though he's fully capable of reigning it in and appearing carefree, relaxed, and even bored. He's not very empathetic and is difficult to effect emotionally, as he puts himself before anything else. Cyrus thinks that saving his own life is better than being remembered as a hero. In this way, he is selfish and cruel. However, he does form strong bonds with certain people and would do anything for them. In that way, he's reckless and longs for companionship.

Tbd
    None
    None
    Bisexual

Last edited by memichoo on Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
memichoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

What You Know

Postby memichoo » Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:03 pm

Morgan Lancaster
    Morrie (more-ee)
    Cisfemale

American
    None

Nephilim (Shadowhunter)
    Able to draw and recieve runes on her skin that temporarily enhance or create new abilities. She can, however, still fall prey to sickness and can fall in battle like any ordinary human.

Morgan has silky, light brown hair that falls in faint waves just past her shoulders blades. Thick, dark brows arch over chocolate brown eyes. She has delicate features that automatically appear mischevious. She has a light smattering of freckles across the bridge of her nose and her cheekbones. Tattoo-like runes and small silvery scars, remnants of older runes already used, mark her cocoa skin.
    She has a mildly muscular build, slender but fit. Height- 5'8 // Weight- 121 lbs.
    Her clothing usually consists of comfortable outfits, like a sweater paired with faded jeans, boots, and a jacket. She has no piercings nor tattoos besides her runes.

Morgan is generally a relaxed person who loves to tease and smile. She's not a sunshine kind of gal, but more of a peaceful creek in the woods. She can be serious at times, fierce and protective over the things she cares for or needs protected. Loyalty is a noticable trait of hers as she develops strong bonds and can't seem to leave anyone behind. She's pretty confident in her own skin, accepting her flaws the same way she accepted the existence of countless other species. She isn't excessively proud, though she can be stubborn to anyone besides friends or superiors. She's unafraid to show affection and develops a strong protectiveness towards those she trusts and loves.

Tbd [ PM ]
    None
    None
    Heterosexual

Her image does not belong to me, full credit to the original owner. Found the font off of FontMeme.

Cyrus Verlien (ver-lean)
    Cismale

Dutch
    Slight British accent

Illusionist
    Ability to manipulate one or several victims' senses. This includes fabricated sights, sounds, textures, and scents. May cause psychological problems if severe enough, though that's unlikely. Creating illusions always takes energy, but the severity depends on how complex and how long the illusion is held. If pushed enough, all his energy could drain and it may be fatal.

Cyrus has messy black hair that never seems to be tamed. His eyes are a cold silvery gray that almost always appear calculating and devoid of empathy. His skin is pale and unblemished, as he has no freckles nor facial hair. His features are slim and delicate rather than bold.
    Lean, so muscled but wiry. Height- 6'2 // Weight- 135 lbs.
    Cyrus leans more towards plain and secretive clothes, such as a plain black t-shirt, dark jeans, a deep brown classical trench coat, and black boots. He wears a plain silver ring on his left ring finger and has a silver chain necklace around his throat with a matching ring hanging from it.

Cyrus tends to act cold and distant with other people. Real smiles are rare, and his expression is often schooled into a neutral mask. He's skilled at acting, concealing genuine emotions and replacing them like masks. Lying comes easily, though he rarely does it as he prefers truth. He finds it much simpler to speak honestly, however painful that truth might be for the receiver. He has a short temper, though he's fully capable of reigning it in and appearing carefree, relaxed, and even bored. He's not very empathetic and is difficult to effect emotionally, as he puts himself before anything else. Cyrus thinks that saving his own life is better than being remembered as a hero. In this way, he is selfish and cruel. However, he does form strong bonds with certain people and would do anything for them. In that way, he's reckless and longs for companionship.

Tbd
    None
    None
    Bisexual

His image does not belong to me, full credit to the original owner. Found the font off of FontMeme.

memichoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

S T R A N D E D

Postby memichoo » Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:55 pm

Abriel Elane Turner
Abby
Cisfemale

American
generation:;
Second

Abriel shifts into a alaskan tundra wolf [ canis lupus tundrarum ]
role:;
Resident

Abriel has slightly wavy, dusty brown hair that reaches mid back. Thick brows arch over her leafy green eyes. Her skin is fair and creamy with small freckles sprinkled across her face. Her facial features are slender and confident.
She has a mildly muscular build, slender but fit.
Height- 5'6 // Weight- 121 lbs.
Her clothing usually consists of comfortable outfits, like a loose t-shirt paired with jeans/leggings, boots, and a jacket in the colder season. She has no piercings nor tattoos.

positive traits:;
➳ humorous
➳ hard worker
➳ loyal
➳ confident
➳ reliable
➳ respectful
negative traits:;
➳ hot temper
➳ competative
➳ can hold grudges
➳ wears emotions openly
➳ easily annoyed
➳ takes things personally
interests:;
Abriel enjoys being with her close friends and being outside. She loves running, climbing, and, strangely enough, swimming. Cooperating with a group isn't too difficult for her, but she's always a little shy around new people. Exploring is always a fun, exciting adventure to her and she doesn't mind getting dirty as long as she can clean herself later. However, despite her fondness for excitement, she does enjoy relaxing in the sun and feels content to watch. She fears being left alone and forgotten. She dreads disappointment, and would do practically anything to please and protect her group. Death scares her, hence her attempts to live fully.

history:;
Abriel was born to Alexander Turner and Lillian Turner, both of whom had attempted to leave the island previously and had never returned. By then she was old enough and sensible enough to take care of herself and has grown up considering the group her "pack".
kin:;
None [ open ]

Open [ message if interested ]
Heterosexual

opinion:;
Abriel feels like splitting up the group would destroy the system and provide a challenge for the remaining residents of the island. She also fears how those who left, if they survived, would be received by the normal population.

Cyrus Ordain Verlien (ver-lean)
Cismale

Dutch
Second generation

shift:;
Cyrus shifts into an osprey [ Pandion haliaetus ]
role:;
Resident

Cyrus has messy dark brown, nearly black hair that always remains ruffled and curled, almost feathery. His eyes, a piercing silvery gray that almost always appear neutral, lie under thick flat brows the same color as his hair. His skin is pale and has scarcely any moles or freckles, save for some near his cheekbone. His face is covered by no facial hair. His features are slim and delicate rather than bold, and hold a certain predatory air.
Lean, muscled but wiry. Height- 6'2 // Weight- 135 lbs.
Cyrus leans more towards plain clothes, such as a simple black t-shirt, dark jeans, and black boots. He wears a plain silver ring on his left ring finger and has a silver chain necklace around his throat with a matching ring hanging from it, his mother's.

➤ observant
➤ can control emotions
➤ curious
➤ good at acting
➤ good memory
➤ not squeamish
➤ quiet
➤ not loyal
➤ sarcastic
➤ conceals emotions
➤ selfish
➤ not empathetic
interests:;
Cyrus is more of a reserved, concealed person. He enjoys quiet activities, and has a startling knack for art. Content to observe and watch, he rarely gets up and joins in fun activities if given the choice. He hates the feeling of being dirty or messy and loves being neat and efficient. Learning is always fun for him, and he is in no way squeakish. Hunting is enjoyable, and he doesn't mind taking the lives of animals. He does, however, dislike being around other people. He finds them obnoxious and loud, and would much rather listen to the sounds of the forest and ocean. He's afraid of being enclosed and trapped. He lives for flight, and would rather die than have his wings permanently mutilated. Being controlled is something he both hates and fears. Of course, he never shows fear openly and acts unruffled.

Cyrus never knew his father, as his mother had left him and his drinking tendencies when she boarded the plane with her young son in her hand. As a result, she alone raised him with as much warmth as she could until eventually succumbing to a fatal bout of the flu. The loss of his only family closed him off as a young boy and he never felt any more connections to any others.
kin:;
None

Open [ message if interested ]
Heterosexual

opinion:;
Cyrus feels eager to leave behind the island and the group. He feels enclosed on the island and wonders what kind of world lays beyond the waves, and how his shift could fit into it.
[/list]
memichoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Originals

Postby memichoo » Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:15 am

ImageImage

Morgan Anderson
      Morrie
      sex:;
      Female
      Canadian - English

Cafe waitress
      position:;
      Original
      form:;
      xxx - Morgan's wolf form is slender and wiry, covered in rich dark brown fur. Her fur darkens to near black near her paws, her ears, and on her spine. Her eyes are a bright golden color, bordering on orange. Her nose is pitch black, as well as her nails.

Morgan has wavy, dark brown hair that reaches mid back. Thick brows arch over her dark eyes. Her skin is lightly tanned, with no freckles to be seen. Her facial features are slender but mischevious. She a faint scar on the base of her throat and down her right forearm.
      She has a mildly muscular build, slender but fit.
      Height- 5'7 // Weight- 126 lbs.
      Her clothing usually consists of comfortable outfits, like a loose t-shirt paired with jeans/leggings, boots, and a jacket in the colder season. She has no piercings nor tattoos. She rarely wears jewelry unless she wants to look dressed up.

➳ humorous
      ➳ hard worker
      ➳ loyal
      ➳ confident
      ➳ observant
      ➳ persistent
      ➳ patient
      ➳ hot temper
      ➳ unfamiliar with humans
      ➳ holds grudges
      ➳ easily annoyed
      ➳ takes things personally
      ➳ dominant
      ➳ competative

Heterosexual
      Open [ message ]

ImagexxImage

✓ - positive | ❋ - friends | ~ - neutral |▪- negative
      ❥ - potential love interest | ♡ - love interest

carson gray [ ~ ✓ ] -while not close friends with him, morgan knows carson as another original and respects him. she doesn't like his dominance but finds him light-hearted and comical at times.

matthew de clermont [ ~ ✓ ] - morgan hasn't interacted very much with matthew, but respects his status as an original and his manners. she finds his mysteriousness intriguing.

jasper lancaster [ ~ ] - as morgan is an original and jasper is a half blood, they are unaware of each other's presence.

gabriel campbell [ ❋ ✓ ] - morgan and gabriel are close friends who love to joke around and play. while she hasn't known him as long as archer, she's grown fond of him and feels comfortable enough with his humorous, playful personality to let any guards down. with him, she acts like a pup.

dominique cunningham [ ~ ] - morgan knows dominique as a mundane who's rather intimidating considering her species. though not afraid of her, abby avoids her.

kennedy greene [ ~ ] - morgan knows kennedy as a spirited mundane who, if she had been an original werewolf, probably would have been a friend.

archer clarke [ ❋ ✓ ] - morgan and archer are childhood best friends, partners in crime since they were young children. she's developed a strong loyalty to her first friend, and would do anything to protect him. though abby is more sociable than archer, he will always be the closest person to her in her life.

kane harris [ ~ ✓ ] - morgan has not interacted with kane very much but respects his combat abilities and his status as an original. she finds his talents intimidating, especially when she remembers his bloodline.
      xxxxxxxx

ImageImage

Jasper Lancaster
      Jay
      Male
      Dutch

Artist
      Half blood
      form:;
      xxx - Jasper's wolf form is lean and muscled, covered in white fur streaked with dark brown to black streaks. His nose bridge is black, as well as his nose, and the the edges of his ears are dark brown. His eyes are a piercing gray.

Jasper has ashy brown hair that borders on blonde usually slicked back from his face. He has darker flat brows that lie over gray eyes. His features are slim, neutral by default. His lower face is usually clean-shaven, and the farthest he ever allows facial hair to grow is to faint stubble. A faint scar runs over his right cheekbone, and a longer one runs down the length of his stomach.
      Muscled but lean, wiry. Height - 6'2 // Weight - 134 lbs.
      Jasper leans more towards plain clothes, such as a simple plain t-shirts, worn jeans, and black boots. He wears a plain silver ring on his left ring finger and has a silver chain necklace around his throat with a matching ring hanging from it.

➤ observant
      ➤ good actor
      ➤ not squeamish
      ➤ musical
      ➤ good memory
      ➤ charming
      ➤ persuasive
      ➤ hot temper
      ➤ distrustful
      ➤ selfish
      ➤ not loyal
      ➤ conceals real emotions
      ➤ lacks empathy
      ➤ solitary

Heterosexual
      Open [ message ]

✓ - positive | ❋ - friends | ~ - neutral | ▪- negative
❥ - potential love interest | ♡ - love interest

carson gray [ ~ ] - as jasper is a half blood and carson is an original, they are unaware of each other's presence.

matthew de clermont [ ~ ] - as jasper is a half blood and matthew is an original, they are unaware of each other's presence.

morgan anderson [ ~ ] - as jasper is a half blood and morgan is an original, they are unaware of each other's presence.

gabriel campbell [ ~ ] - as jasper is a half blood and gabriel is an original, they are unaware of each other's presence.

dominique cunningham [ ~ ] - jasper knows dominique as a mundane, and is careful to avoid lest he reveals something.

kennedy greene [ ~ ] - jasper knows kennedy as a mundane, and is careful to avoid lest he reveals something. he admires her fire.

archer clarke [ ~ ] - as jasper is a half blood and archer is an original, they are unaware of each other's presence.

kane harris [ ~ ] - as jasper is a half blood and kane is an original, they are unaware of each other's presence.
xxxxxxxxxxxx
memichoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

〚 𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐕𝐀𝐋 〛

Postby memichoo » Thu Oct 25, 2018 1:29 pm

➳ aubree garrison
      ➳ bree
      ➳ 22
      ➳ female
      ➳ group member [ medical novice ]

➳ bree has golden brown hair that falls in messy waves to roughly midback. Her black brows arch over brown eyes so dark they almost appear black. The features of her face are delicate and slender, holding a certain charismatic humanity she hasn't yet lost. A light smattering of freckles dusts her cheekbones and the bridge of her nose.
      ➳ she has a mildly muscular build, slender but fit.
      Height- 5'7 // Weight- 132 lbs.
      ➳ her clothing usually consists of worn and tattered simple clothes such as a dusty t-shirt, faded jeans, muddy boots, and a deep maroon jacket. Her only jewelry consists of a necklace, silver chain looped through two rings.

personality traits:;
      ➳ though the circumstances aren't the best, Bree tries to keep things light-hearted and humorous when possible. She knows when to be serious, when survival depends on being focused, but a little teasing never hurts. She remains extremely loyal to those who have her back and can be very protective of those she considers friends. Out of the camp or with new people, she controls her emotions well and tries not to express any vulnerabilities that could get her thrown to the wolves. She is hard working and determined, aware that this difficult world is at its most dangerous peak. She has learned to be observant and uses her good memory frequently. However, this memory and the world becoming what it is have ingrained a distrustful view of everything, from other people to the buildings that surround them.

➳ bree was born to a fairly wealthy family, an only child living with her parents. It was this lifestyle, perhaps, that kept her alive so long. When the news of the medication's twist hit the public, her family was more protected than most with whatever their wealth could buy. It wasn't long before the infection spread to her enclosed bubble, first striking her mother. The woman, already weakened from a long-term illness, succumbed quickly and Bree's father took up the task of killing the husk of a human before anything else could happen. However, during the struggle, the disease evidentally spread to him and Bree found his body in his bedroom one gloomy morning with a bullet hole in his temple. The girl gathered what she could and carefully fled, keeping quiet and using her supply of food and water until she stumbled upon a group of survivors. There she joined as a member.

➳ heterosexual
      ➳ open [ message ]
      ×××

×××

×××

➳ gabriel roland
      ➳ gabe
      ➳ 24
      ➳ male
      ➳ solitude

➳ gabe has tousled, curly dark brown hair that is of medium length. Dark flat brows top gray-blue eyes the color of a stormy sea, lined with dark lashes. He holds a pleasantly indifferent expression by default. His skin is fair and unblemished, save for two moles on his right cheekbone.
      ➳ he has a lean build, muscled but stealthy.
      Height- 6'0 // Weight- 146 lbs.
      ➳ his clothing consists of a long-sleeved gray undershirt hidden by a thick blue sweater. He wears thick black jeans with sturdy black boots. His layers are often topped off by a deep brown trench coat that holds all his possessions.

➳ gabe holds a dangerously charming and charismatic aura that draws people closer, though he does have very manipulative thoughts. His loyalty is rarely given out and he tends to be uncaring towards other people, although he never shows his disinterest. He's alarmingly skilled at acting and easy slips on metaphorical masks. The hardened loner has learned that, despite whatever loyalties may have been formed through bonding, survival was always the number one priority. He tends to be secretive about himself, always vague about his past, and is very distrustful of others. The observant and intelligent man has developed a strong flight response and is always on high alert. He's grown resourceful and selfish out alone and puts himself first, but does realize the usefulness of groups and has learned to be cooperative.

➳ gabe was the older brother to two young children, a boy and a girl. Their father had died several years ago from a drunk driving accident and left their mother to try and financially support the family. She went about doing this by snatching any wealthy man she could and manipulating the money from him. This left the children at home for long periods of time, and Gabe loved them more than their own mother appeared to. She disappeared from their lives without a trace once news of the outbreak was released, presumably dead already or fleeing. Gabe reinforced their small apartment, gathered food and supplies, but it wouldn't keep the victims out. His younger siblings, vulnerable in their youth, succumbed to the medication and forced Gabe's hand. He killed the only family he knew once they became too much with a simple handgun. He swore to himself that he would only use guns in desperate times, and collected a supply of sharp knives and similiar weapons. The loner packed his meager belongings and fled the haunting apartment to brave the outside. Several times he came close to becoming infected, but he pushed through them all and changed drastically to do so. Now he trails a group of survivors, using their numbers as a back up while keeping a distance.

➳ heterosexual
      ➳ open [ message ]
      ×××

×××

➳ andrew rose
      ➳ drew
      ➳ 18
      ➳ male
      ➳ group member

➳ andrew has straight, short brown hair a shade darker than his sister's. His skin is lightly tanned from time in the sun, dotted with faint freckles. His eyes are a dark mischevious brown that lightens to hazel in the light. The shape of his face is softly sharp, more angular than square but still rounded by youth.
      ➳ he has a mildly muscular build, a balance between fast and strong.
      Height- 5'8 ▪ Weight- 149 lbs.
      ➳ he usually wears dark warm colors in clothing such as sweaters and plain t-shirts. He wears a black, white, and red scarf around his neck, covered by a thick winter coat in the colder seasons. His belongings are held in a dark brown backpack that never leaves his sight. His shoes are black hiking boots.

➳ andrew has a calm demeanor and is rather easy-going most of the time. He's confident despite his age, but keeps a humble mind set. He uses humor to distract from the horror of the world's situation. Unlike his sister, he's more social and has a charismatic aura. He prefers active tasks and is a quick-learner. He's very determined when he sets his mind to a goal. Trauma from the end of his family gave him a new protective streak stronger than the average brother's. He's become extremely loyal to those who bond with him, and would do anything to protect them, even at the cost of himself. The events the medication brought has rapidly sped up his way of thinking and he is surprisingly mature for his age. He has a hot-temper that he attempts to control with an iron fist and wears his emotions openly, though he is working on putting on a neutral face. His past is a hard subject that he always avoids.

➳ andrew was the oldest child in one of the most normal families in the neighborhood. He was in his senior year of high school with the life of a jock holding high grades. His social life was great, his family life was great, his life was great. When access to the "miraculous" medical cure was released, the Rose family knew better than to immedientally trust it. They refused any contact with it despite reassurances. Their wariness turned out to be right in the end when their sweet elderly neighbors, whom had quickly taken the shot, savagely broke into their home. In one terrifying minute, every family member he knew and loved was torn away, save for one of his younger sisters. The two fled the town ill-equipt for the situation, hanging on through sheer determination before finally stumbling upon the group. The responsibility of being the older sibling tears at him constantly, although nothing beats the horrified guilt of surviving what the rest of his family did not.

➳ bisexual
      ➳ open [ message ]
      ×××

×××
memichoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes