character storage - memichoo

A place to store your roleplay character information.

( ── ❝ ωнєи ωє ∂σ иσт fσℓℓσω тнє нєαят ❞ // relations

Postby memichoo » Thu Feb 21, 2019 1:18 pm

⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤
positive ▪︎ neutral negative siblings romance

××H U D S O N S
    name hudsonfeelings
    words words words words words words words words words words words
    nathaniel hudsonfeelings
    elizabeth hudson
    maddison hudson

××C H A D W I C K S
    cyra chadwickfeelings
    william chadwickfeelings
    name chadwickfeelings
    viana chadwickfeelings
    antoinette chadwickfeelings

××S T A F F
    namefeelings
    calle florencefeelings
    marisole zaidefeelings
    namefeelings
    namefeelings
    rhett wilkesfeelings
    james hollisterfeelings
    namefeelings

ғᴀsᴄɪɴᴀᴛɪɴɢ. ᴀʙsᴏʟᴜᴛᴇʟʏ ғᴀsᴄɪɴᴀᴛɪɴɢ

-
memichoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ── ❝ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴀɪʀ ғᴏʟᴋ ❞ // esther hales

Postby memichoo » Sun May 12, 2019 3:52 pm

×××

╔════════════════════════╗
name. esther hales [ human ] - cerelia [ true name ]
nickname. none
gender. female
age. appears 25, several thousand years old
species. faerie
role. supernatural [ the flirt ]

claim. cara delevingne
height. 5 foot 6 inches
weight. 125 lbs
build. slender, lean and agile
- esther's hair is a blonde so pale it appears white. it falls in waves to her lower back. adorning her head is a pair of spiral horns that taper to a fine point. her eyes are an enchanting silver with shifting undertones, a mesmerizing but unnerving feature. her skin is fair and creamy with no noticable blemishes. the features of her face are delicate but fierce and hold a strange knowingness. she carries the sweet scent of berries and morning freshness, like a walk through the forest after rainfall. her ears are delicately pointed, her canines sharper than a human's. she possesses an otherworldly beauty that is both mesmerizing and unnerving. she moves with unnatural agility and grace, with quick reflexes and heightened senses.

- esther gives off an otherworldly aura that initially intrigues strangers. it promises joy and masks a detached viciousness. although her species is unable to lie, she may tell an untruth if she believes it to be real. however, this restriction does not include omitting parts of the truth and she enjoys tricking others, offering someone's deepest desire and delivering it with irony. her kind possesses a strange sense of honor and never fail to deliver a promise. esther has not yet developed human empathy; she rarely feels genuine affection and often flirts with others simply for the thrill of it. the concept of emotionally caring for another is still foreign to her and she doesn't understand the selflessness humans display for those they 'love'. despite her lack of loyalty, she proves to be a useful ally due to her acting skills and intelligent observance. she has a sharp memory and a cunning ruthlessness that always completes her tasks. along with her deceptive tendencies, she has a mischievous streak that ranges from simple teasing to pranks. she has a strong sense of humor and enjoys a good laugh. the main weaknesses of her species are pure iron and rowan wood; merely touching it burns her skin, making it an effective ward. her true name gives someone power over her, so she has kept it carefully guarded and instead goes by a human name.

cunning - observant - mischievous - flirtatious - charismatic - vicious

- esther lived amongst her fellow faerie kind for the majority of her life; the court was undisturbed by humans thanks to its masked entrance and she herself never interacted with mortals. years blended into decades and decades blended into centuries filled with routine dancing, riddles, and feasts. although it was a luxurious life, it bored cerelia and she found herself longing for more thrill. despite the warnings that returning would be near impossible, she shed the protection of her haven and settled into a human city. she quickly discovered the presence of other supernatural and their hunters, which immensely pleased her and her search for excitement. she finds humans fascinating, a stark contrast from her fellow faeries.

orientation. bisexual
lover. none
╚════════════════════════╝

×××
ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪғᴜʟ ᴀs ᴀɴ ᴀɴɢᴇʟ,
ᴍᴀʟᴇᴠᴏʟᴇɴᴛ ᴀs ᴀ ᴅᴇᴍᴏɴ

×××
Last edited by memichoo on Fri Jun 07, 2019 3:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
memichoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ── ❝ ᴘᴜɴs ᴀʀᴇ ᴀɴ ᴀʀᴛ ❞ // jasper montgomery

Postby memichoo » Thu May 16, 2019 3:49 pm

×××

name. jasper montgomery
nickname. jas, monty
gender. male
age. 26
species. human
role. hunter [ the jokester ]

claim. aaron tveit
height. 5 foot 7 inches
weight. 135 lbs
build. lean, muscled but agile
- jasper has chestnut brown hair that he often keeps slicked away from his face. his eyes are a warm hazel, more golden brown than green. they hold an unusual innocence that is a rare find in his line of work. the features of his face are strong but gentle; a grin adorns his face more often than not, bringing a companionable warmth. although he tries to keep himself clean-shaven and neat, a slight stubble often covers his jawline. he typically wears dark clothing that completely contrasts with his personality, and sports no jewelry, piercings, or tattoos. his weapon is typically a snake whip; he keeps it coiled in an interior pocket of his favorite jacket. he often carries small bombs with him- mostly smoke bombs- that he delights in surprising bounty with. in close combat, he simply uses his fists and instincts to fight and has grown surprisingly good at it.

- monty has a youthful personality that gives him a boyish charm; he possesses a strange type of innocence despite his chosen occupation. he does not enjoy taking lives, but loves the thrill of combat and the opportunity to right wrongs. although he does play dirty while fighting- smoke bombs, tripping the opponent, distracting them with horrible puns- he has strong morals and a sense of honor. this can be seen as a weakness when he occasionally hesitates, but he would rather hesitate than lose his empathy. he treasures his humanity and fears losing it. the hunter is loyal to those who earns his trust and would do everything in his power to help them, even at his own expense. he has a tendency towards chaos and would rather do something than plan it out. despite being slightly impulsive, he somehow manages to always pull through with a grin. this ability to adapt and think on his feet has made him a successful solitary hunter. while not exactly bubbly, monty radiates a charisma that draws people near and does his best to be understanding of everyone else. he's patient with other people and does his best to keep his temper under control; he doesn't hold onto grudges for long and is surprisingly mature in this regard. he has the tendency to narrate his actions when he's not thinking and enjoys wearing a fedora similar to indiana jones'. he's a sucker for action movies.

humorous - observant - loyal - honorable - charismatic - youthful

- growing up as the oldest child of two supernatural hunters, jasper knew what he wanted to do as an adult. his weapon clicked when he watched indiana jones and he constantly practiced for the day when he would finally be able to join his parents on their missions. his siblings didn't show much interest in action and he wanted to carry on the montgomery hunter legacy. however, his parents were ambushed and killed before he ever got to fight with them. the desire to follow in their footsteps multiplied when he learned of their unfair deaths and he left his siblings in pursuit of the creatures who took his parents away. they didn't stand a chance. the feeling of justice he experienced was mesmerizing and he never returned to a mundane life. with the knowledge of his siblings' safety, he set off and began taking bounties both for money and justice.

orientation. heterosexual
lover. none

×××
ᴋɴᴏᴄᴋ ᴋɴᴏᴄᴋ

×××
memichoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ── ❝ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏʀɪɢɪɴᴀʟ ʟᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ❞ // albion lancaster

Postby memichoo » Wed Jun 05, 2019 5:25 pm

×××

name. albion lancaster
nickname. dion
gender. male
age. 23 [223]
coven. original
role. coven leader

claim. janis ancens
height. 5 foot 8 inches
weight. 155 lbs
build. lean, muscled but agile
- albion has ashy blonde hair that is typically slicked away from his face; he prefers to keep it shorter on the sides and longer on top. his eyes are a piercing gray that hold an unnerving depth, as if he knows each person's secrets. his skin tone is normally fair, although he appears rather pale due to lack of sun. the features of his face are more delicate than bold. his outfits consist of comfortable clothes such as sweaters, t-shirts, jeans, and dark sneakers with a leather jacket in colder weather. he smells faintly of pine and cologne. his only tattoo is on his upper back, between the shoulder blades at the base of his neck, of the phases of the moon over the silhouette of pine trees.

- albion was raised knowing he would lead the coven from an early age; he matured quickly, unusually logical for a child, and was surprisingly responsible. leadership was natural to him. attention doesn't unnerve him and his mind stays clear under pressure. he has an observant gaze and a sharp memory to match. with a natural charisma, he draws attention and holds a certain charm. although he keeps a well-kept and collected appearance, he can be rather mischevious and youthful around close friends. however, he rarely trusts to this extent for fear of his leadership being questioned. the safety and survival of the coven is the top priority in his mind. he feels like it's his responsibility to take care of the coven and fill the shoes his father left behind. the clearest way to keep them safe in his mind was to master all arts before anyone else could use them against his coven. although he understands the rebels to an extent, being tricked and locked up by his own coven members both infuriated and hurt him. he developed a deep-rooted anger that grew as he patiently waited for the tomb to open again. with a gentle smile and mocking eyes, he has no intention of helping the rebels.
ability. teleportation

intelligent - observant - mischievous - charismatic - ambitious - vicious - persistent - patient

lover. none [formerly noble]

×××
Last edited by memichoo on Fri Jun 07, 2019 3:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
memichoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ── ❝ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴄᴋʟᴇss ʀᴇʙᴇʟ ❞ // elowen harper

Postby memichoo » Thu Jun 06, 2019 5:32 pm

×××

name. elowen harper
nickname. elle - wren
gender. female
age. 20 [220]
coven. original [ rebels ]
role. the reckless

claim. lily collins
height. 5 foot 5 inches
weight. 120 lbs
build. slender; fit but slim
- elowen has wavy dark brown hair that gleams a coppery red in the sunlight. it reaches midback, although she often pulls it up in a messy ponytail or a loose bun. her eyes are hazel, a mixture of golden brown and leafy green, and are topped by thicker brows. the features of her face are delicate but mischievous, holding a good-hearted and trustworthy light. she smells of sun and some floral sweetness, like wildflowers and grass in the summer. her clothing usually consists of comfortable pieces, like a sweater or t-shirt, leggings, and boots, although she sometimes wears sportier clothing. she has no modifications and typically wears no jewelry.

- elowen often brings energy to the room with bright smiles and a youthfulness that completely contrasts her actual age. she loves excitement; she often acts first and thinks later, simply acting upon her emotions and relying on her instincts. somehow, she always manages to land running and is extremely adaptable to new environments. her curiosity often puts her in tight and sometimes dangerous situations, but she can't help her desire to learn. however, she does have a strong moral compass and refuses to cross a line the original coven did. tricking the members and locking them away hurt her when she imagines being in their shoes, but she knows what they did was right and wouldn't change anything. she's a nostalgic girl, and watching the times change both fascinated and saddened her; she felt determined to stay in touch with the others to keep sane. she hates being alone- fears it- and would rather be surrounded by people. through the years she's stayed optimistic, choosing to move on and adapt rather than crumble, and has stayed loyal to the people she had known prior to the event. she loves the outdoors and shares a natural bond with animals, no matter what size or species.
ability. shape-shifting [ animals ]

adventurous - curious - social - loyal - compassionate - optimistic - youthful

lover. none

×××
memichoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ── ❝ thє sun nєvєr sєts ❞ // louis james montgomery

Postby memichoo » Fri Jun 07, 2019 7:42 am

×××

name. louis james montgomery
nickname. louie
gender. male
age. 21 [ b. february 4 ]
rank. prince of england
lives in. london, england

claim. janis ancens
height. 5 foot 7 inches
weight. 140 lbs
build. lean, muscled but slim
- louis has ashy blonde hair that is typically slicked away from his face; he prefers to keep it shorter on the sides and longer on top, although it never grows too long. his eyes are a startling gray that are often much warmer than one would expect. his skin tone is fair and he lacks noticable blemishes such as freckles or birth marks. the features of his face are more delicate than bold. his outfits consist of comfortable but presentable clothes such as sweaters, collared shirts, dark jeans or slacks, and dress shoes. he carries a comforting scent, like pine and bergamot and something sweet, like a touch of cream. he sports no extra accessories or tattoos, and speaks with an rp accent [ high-class british accent thought of as the classical 'british accent' ].

- louis is typically polite and well-mannered around acquaintances and strangers, always careful to keep a good image and dissuade any arguments that may arise. he doesn't intentionally seek out conflicts and would rather talk something out than physically fight. however, he doesn't shy away when he feels strongly about something and is more than willing to fight for it. although he values dignity and has strong pride in his country, he's humble when it comes to himself and isn't as cocky as one might think. he has an observant gaze and a sharp memory to match, with a strong curiosity and a desire to learn. virtually everything fascinates him, from history to animals to astronomy. rather than sit back as a pampered royal, he intends on learning actual skills that would benefit him in an ordinary life. although he gives off a well-collected and formal appearance, he acts rather youthful around close friends. playful and mischevious, he loves small pranks and casual teasing. he radiates a natural charisma, whether it be his warm eyes or genuine smiles, and thinks well under pressure. with a boyish sweetness, he tends to be more endearing than intimidating. the great outdoors charms him and, although he enjoys a cup of tea in the library, the idea of independently exploring thrills him.

observant - patient - ambitious - mischievous - charismatic - sweet - humorous - humble

lover. none

×××
Last edited by memichoo on Fri Jun 07, 2019 3:07 pm, edited 4 times in total.
memichoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ── ❝ σn thє єnglísh єmpírє ❞ // relations

Postby memichoo » Fri Jun 07, 2019 12:16 pm

▪︎
▪︎
▪︎
▪︎
▪︎
▪︎
▪︎
▪︎
▪︎
▪︎
▪︎
▪︎
▪︎
▪︎
▪︎
▪︎
▪︎
▪︎
▪︎
▪︎
▪︎

his best friend is a cute little corgi named yankee
02. actually jack frost? he loves cold weather and winter
03. loves tea ( bergamot w/ a spoonful of cream & a hint of sugar )
04. actually a morning person and usually wakes up at 6 or 7
05. his hair gets all curly and fluffy when damp
06. hopeless romantic w/ zero flirting skills
07. could stay in museums for hours on end
08. has the neatest, most aesthetic handwriting ever??
09. surprisingly really good at singing & picks up instruments fast
10. subconsciously mumbles under his breath when doing mundane tasks
11. really good w/ people and charming them unintentionally
12. surprisingly good with aiming & distant combat
13. quick-learner who memorizes every detail
14. rather fond of drawing; doodles when bored
15. will accidentally burn the kitchen down if asked to cook
16.tends to call women "love" or "darling" and men "lad" or "mate"
17. really quick and light on his feet; sprints like lightning
▪︎
▪︎
▪︎
▪︎
▪︎
▪︎
▪︎
▪︎
▪︎
▪︎
▪︎
▪︎
▪︎
▪︎
▪︎
▪︎
▪︎
▪︎
▪︎
▪︎
▪︎

──────────────────────────────────

prince tiberius of france. (positive/neutral/negative); words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words

prince adrián of spain. (positive/neutral/negative); words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words

prince [name] of greece. (positive/neutral/negative); words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words

prince [name] of belgium. (positive/neutral/negative); words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words

prince [name] of morocco. (positive/neutral/negative); words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words

· · ──── ·𖥸· ──── · ·

princess margaret of england. (positive/neutral/negative); words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words

princess [name] of france. (positive/neutral/negative); words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words

princess camilla of portugal. (positive/neutral/negative); words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words

princess adelaide of germany. (positive/neutral/negative); words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words

princess [name] of japan. (positive/neutral/negative); words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words

princess sophie of canada. (positive/neutral/negative); words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words
memichoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ── ❝ ιf уσυ ωαит тσ вє яєѕρє¢тє∂, ❞ // lovise nordskov

Postby memichoo » Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:06 am

×××

name. lovise nordskov
pronunciation. law-vee-se nohrd-skov
nickname. none
gender. female
age. 20 [ b. december 31]
title. princess of denmark
lives in. copenhagen, denmark

claim. imogen poots
height. 5 foot 6 inches
weight. 125 lbs
build. slender and lithe
- lovise has golden blonde hair that falls in waves to her midback. she typically keeps it tied up- often in an intricate braid or bun- on a common day. her eyes are a clear deep blue, almost sapphire in color. her skin is fair, with faint barely-visible freckles dotting her nose and cheekbones. the features of her face are delicate and feminine but the slight tilt to her chin gives the impression of confidence and capability. she often wears vibrant, colorful skirts adorned with stitched designs, such as flowers and leaves, paired with long-sleeved white blouses. she wears simple pearl-drop earrings and a pearl necklace shaped like a blossom. with her she carries a fresh and floral scent, like flowers and rain, with a touch of mint. she speaks with a faint danish accent that grows stronger the more tired or emotional she is.

- lovise generally comes off as pleasant but uninterested to strangers, as if she didn't intend on knowing you personally. she's quieter than others, but not because of shyness; she's rather confident in herself but dislikes being the center of attention. of course, being in the spotlight comes with the title and she has learned how to think under pressure. although she had hated the heavy pressure of responsibility and expectations- and still does, deep down- she recognizes that her role is important. for her people, she's willing to do anything, despite how it may affect her. she's capable of working efficiently when she puts her mind to it and has a rather good memory. she's an ambitious person who pushes herself hard because she knows that she can handle it. emotionally, she's hardy; flattery has little to no effect on her and she works well under criticism. although it may be difficult to befriend her initially, she's a fiercely loyal friend who would do anything asked of her. she's surprisingly sweet and playful to those she trusts, and never turns down a good adventure. although she's able to settle down and read, she would much prefer being outside. she has a fondness for climbing, sprinting, and swimming and often becomes wickedly competative when challenged.

quiet - observant - focused - secretive - loyal - selfless - adventurous - hardworking - resilient - ambitious

lover. none

×××
memichoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ── ❝ уσυ мυѕт яєѕρє¢т уσυяѕєℓf ❞ // relations

Postby memichoo » Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:44 am

▪︎
▪︎
▪︎
▪︎
▪︎
▪︎
▪︎
▪︎
▪︎
▪︎
▪︎
▪︎
▪︎
▪︎
▪︎
▪︎
▪︎
▪︎
▪︎
▪︎
▪︎

fantastic with styling hair, but never admits it
02. can climb any sort of tree within seconds (part squirrel??)
03. practically dysfunctional in the heat, but can handle anything cold
04. absolutely loves water and swimming (even in cold water)
05. big fan of fish, especially salmon and halibut
06. owns a gray/grullo fjord named freya
07. her pale skin gets sunburned annoyingly easily
08. rather fond of dancing, even in public, and is very good at it
09. actually loves plants and flowers; she puts them anywhere possible
10. her resting face is pretty intimidating and cold despite her emotions
11. good at fighting w/ swords and bows; practices to let off steam
12. good on rocking ground; doesn't get nauseous or sick
13. tends to walk or bike everywhere; prefers biking
14. fairly skilled in cooking & baking; enjoys it
15. sarcastic in her humor, but somehow sweet
16.would rather take naps in the grass than sit in a class
17. rather fond of singing; likes to whistle & hum
▪︎
▪︎
▪︎
▪︎
▪︎
▪︎
▪︎
▪︎
▪︎
▪︎
▪︎
▪︎
▪︎
▪︎
▪︎
▪︎
▪︎
▪︎
▪︎
▪︎
▪︎

──────────────────────────────────

prince louis of england. (positive/neutral/negative); words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words

prince tiberius of france. (positive/neutral/negative); words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words

prince adrián of spain. (positive/neutral/negative); words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words

prince athanasios of greece. (positive/neutral/negative); words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words

prince lucas of belgium. (positive/neutral/negative); words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words

prince [name] of morocco. (positive/neutral/negative); words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words

prince dmitrii of russia. (positive/neutral/negative); words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words

prince leonardo of italy. (positive/neutral/negative); words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words

· · ──── ·𖥸· ──── · ·

princess margaret of england. (positive/neutral/negative); words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words

princess corraline of france. (positive/neutral/negative); words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words

princess camilla of portugal. (positive/neutral/negative); words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words

princess adelaide of germany. (positive/neutral/negative); words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words

princess [name] of japan. (positive/neutral/negative); words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words

princess sophie of canada. (positive/neutral/negative); words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words

princess keya of india. (positive/neutral/negative); words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words

princess dior of america. (positive/neutral/negative); words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words

princess harper of australia. (positive/neutral/negative); words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words
memichoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ── ❝ ᴘᴜᴍᴀ ᴄᴏɴᴄᴏʟᴏʀ ❞ // maverick barrow

Postby memichoo » Wed Jul 31, 2019 9:14 am

×××

name. maverick barrow
nickname. mav
gender. male
age. 23
species. shape-shifter
role. member

claim. janis ancens
height. 5 foot 8 inches
weight. 155 lbs
build. lean; muscled but agile & flexible
- maverick has ashy blonde hair that is typically slicked away from his face; he prefers to keep it shorter on the sides and longer on top, although he has occasionally let it grow past his ears in a moment of forgetfulness. his eyes are a piercing gray that are somehow simultaneously intimidating and mischevous. his skin tone is fair, the features of his face both delicate and bold. his outfits consist of comfortable clothes such as sweaters, t-shirts, jeans, and dark sneakers with a brown leather jacket. he smells faintly of pine.

- maverick's presence tends to go unnoticed by others unless he purposefully steps into the spotlight, despite his magnetic, observant gaze. although he does not lack confidence and has no issues being seen, stealth is a habit and he prefers observing before interacting. with a sharp memory and sharper gaze, he's rarely oblivious to his surroundings. he's remarkably fast, both on his feet and in new situations, and tends to come out of situation unscathed. with the patience and persistence belonging to a mountain, he's capable of waiting still and silent for hours on end. every fiber of his being screams predator, from his cat-like reflexes to his smooth gait, although he sports a sort of youthful charm. although not outstandingly loyal or particularly social, he protects those he bonds to fiercely. with those select few his watch melts and he becomes rather playful and casual. he has a fondness for teasing and dry sarcasm that occasionally gets him into trouble, but nothing a bit of charm and honey-coated words couldn't get him out of.

shift. mountain lion/puma/cougar

intelligent - observant - mischievous - adaptable - ambitious - independent - persistent - patient

lover. none

×××
Last edited by memichoo on Thu Aug 01, 2019 8:42 am, edited 2 times in total.
memichoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me