❝ ──── 𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐰'𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐞 ──── ❞

A place to store your roleplay character information.

harlow rose foxworth

Postby spotthecow » Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:50 am

xxxxxImage

xxxxᵃ ˢᵏʸ fᵘˡˡ ºf ˢᵗᵃʳˢ ᵃⁿᵈ ʰᵉ ʷᵃˢ ˢᵗᵃʳʳ'ⁿᵍ ᵃᵗ ʰᵉʳ
╔══════════════════╗

full name: harlow rose foxworth
    nickname(s): har, harlow-rose, sweetie
    faceclaim: zoey deutch
    affiliation: the neutrals
    daughter of: jennifer foxworth
    movie: oliver and company
    grade: senior
    orientation: heterosexual

height: 5'7
    weight: 115'
    body mods.: none
    hair: long, wavy, copper colored w/ blonde highlights,
    and thin, chocolate brown eyebrows

eyes: pastel blue
    skin: fair with peach tinted lips
    build: lithe w/ a beautiful smile

fears: losing loved ones, thunderstorms, following the
    wrong crowd, getting hurt by someone she loves, the dark

adores: her friends, family, animals, playing the piano,
    singing, most music genres, french fries, doodling,
    helping others, nature

hates: feeling vulnerable, mean students, talking to
    strangers, rom-coms, rap music, anything illegal,
    loneliness attention seekers, the smell of smoking,
    and pickles

main trait: sincere
    + traits: warmhearted, supportive, organized,
    gentle, helpful, reliable

- traits: easily flustered, gullible, shy at times,
    pretty naive, self-conscious

crush: tbd

╚══════════════════╝

x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x

Harlow was born to Jennifer Foxworth, her father, on the other-hand, decided not to stick around long after she was a newborn, so Harlow doesn't know very much about him and chooses not to ask. She is an absolute sweetheart; a delicate flower to say the least. She grew up listening to the soft sound of her mother's singing 'good company' and was even taught piano by her as well, and is actually very talented at doing so. She's always loved animals and took many stray dogs and cats into their home, at the moment she has four dogs named Georgie, Kellogg, Bean, Lyric and two kittens named Olive and Eloise.

Harlow has always been known as a shy, but sweetheart in school, always willing to help others out even though she doesn't have any sort of powers really, however most people think that she is rather attractive and she does have a way with animals as well as the piano. It's as though they speak to her more than people themselves. Harlow tries her best to stay away from attention and that's all that she can really do.
Last edited by spotthecow on Sat Mar 04, 2023 6:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
spotthecow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

whisper|the mouse of the free souls

Postby spotthecow » Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:56 am

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
X
X
X
X
XXXX
( if my walls slowly fall )

XX( will you hear my whispering call ? )

╔═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Meet Whisper, a pretty, short-haired, snowy white she-cat with light brown splotches and wide, misty, cerulean eyes that mirror the image of crystal clear water on a cloudy day. She is built slightly smaller than average height, yet has agile, long legs. To go along with her lovely pair of eyes, Whisper has a pale, salmon colored nose and noticeable white whiskers. She also smells of a fresh, new-leaf rain with a hint of purple lilac flowers. This young she-cat is nineteen moons old and is not part of a clan, although if she were, Whisper would be a young Warrior. Instead, she is in the loner group known as 'The Free Souls', playing the role of 'the mouse' which seems to suit her rather well.
Whisper barely knew her parents and siblings before they were taken away from her when she was only a kit, but she does remember them a little bit and especially remembers the day they were exiled. Whisper's parents were proud Warriors of a clan, Eaglepelt was a tall, muscular tom with a brown and white pelt similar to Whisper and bright amber eyes. Her mother, Lightstep, was an agile she-cat with a creamy white pelt and brilliant grey-blue eyes that look quite a bit like Whisper's eyes. While Lightstep was pregnant with kits, the two cats had a plan to overthrow both Leader and Deputy of their clan, they carefully had stolen death-berries from the Medicine Cat's den and placed them inside of pieces of freshkill to give to the two higher ranked cats. Unfortunately for Whisper's parents, they were caught by the Medicine Cat Apprentice and soon after, everyone in the clan knew. The Leader waited until after Lightstep had her kits to have them be chased off, so all of their generation would be killed and not be allowed to take revenge on the clan. Lightstep and Eaglepelt were unable to care their five kits, for it had happened all so quickly. Lightstep was killed in front of tiny Whisper's wide blue eyes and Eaglepelt had picked up his little kit, unable to save the rest, and ran into the clan's territory with the clan cats spitting and cursing right behind his tail. When he reached the end of the territory, Eaglepelt paused himself and placed his kit in a rabbit hole, so she wouldn't be seen. "Sh...Sh my little one...I'm sorry...listen to me-my whisper..." With those word still stuck in her mind, the kit became silent as she listened to the screams and cries of her father and the clan cats. When the voices slowly became quieter, the she-kit leaped from rock to rock to reach the top of the burrow where the moon shone down on her tiny pelt, and she ran with a single tear in her eyes. She became a loner for a while, quickly learning that she would no longer be able to have milk, Whisper needed to hunt for herself. Clumsy and slow at first, the young cat taught herself to hunt, however now she is rather fantastic at hunting. One morning, the she-cat was found by Mint, and brought to the other free souls. They had asked for her name and in a soft, shy voice, she said "Whisper", honoring the very last word her father had said and giving herself the name. It took her a long time to adjust to living in a group, even now her trust issues and shyness overcome her mind and words, but she found someone within the group who she truly believes she could tell anything. Mint, 'the owl'. Now that she is used to being in the group, Whisper finds them pleasing to be around most of the time and would never think about leaving 'The Free Souls'.
Whisper, taking the role of 'the mouse' and hence her name, is very inaudible and those who don't know her, believe that Whisper is actually completely mute. Whisper is quite shy, mostly around strangers, and finds herself shaking with worry and not meeting eyes with the person who is talking to her. Due to her past, his poor she-cat has somewhat of a fear of clan cats, not being able to see the difference between them and dirty, ragged rouges or even badgers, although she is a tiny bit curious about their culture and what they believe in. When Whisper cannot sleep during the night, her past sinking into her dreams, she is often found gazing at the stars or hunting alone. Hunting keeps Whisper's mindset occupied and actually rather comforted, besides talking to Mint. Whisper has no clue what she'd do if she weren't able to do so and loves the other 'Free Souls', and though she was hesitant for a while, Whisper would do anything for them and especially Mint. Mint has been her mother figure since Whisper had arrived and she cares about her like family.
Whisper has no mate nor crush at the moment.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
Last edited by spotthecow on Sat Mar 04, 2023 6:29 pm, edited 6 times in total.
spotthecow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

warrior of thunderclan

Postby spotthecow » Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:28 am

[img]name[/img]

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
XXXXXXXXXXImage
X
X
X
X
X

[img]quote[/img]
XXXXXX[img]quote[/img]
[img]quote[/img]

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Meet _______, description

history
    personality
    _______ has no mate nor crush at the moment.
╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
Last edited by spotthecow on Sat Jul 01, 2017 2:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
spotthecow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ↪ spotthecow's character storage

Postby spotthecow » Sat Jul 01, 2017 8:43 am

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
╔════════════════════════╗
Meet Eveningstride, a lovely she-cat with
a short-haired pelt of silver and black
Bengal spots, as well as shadowy tabby
stripes to match. She has long, agile legs,
hence her suffix '-stride' and although she
looks thin, Eveningstride is pure muscle. She
has beautiful, light green eyes that have a
slight green-grey tint and also glow in the
moonlight. To go along with her eyes, Eve-
ningstride has a salmon pink nose and long
white whiskers. She is a proud Warrior of
Thunderclan and at the age of twenty-
four moons.

Eveningstride has had a rather average life
of a Warrior in Thunderclan, being born to
a grey tabby tom, loyal Warrior known as
Greystorm and a lovely Bengal she-cat
known as Speckledheart. They had three
kits, Eveningkit, Silverkit, and Lilykit, but
unfortunately both were stillborn. Even-
ingstride loved her parents very much, for
they were loyal, proud and kind, all she
ever wanted to be. When Eveningstride
became an Apprentice, she was a fast
learner and found a love for hunting and
especially climbing and as a Warrior still
enjoys it very much. When asked by the
leader of Thunderclan to join the Deputy
in the journey to the old willow, Evening-
stride took the opportunity rather quickly,
although she felt kind of sad about leaving
everyone and everything she ever knew.
Eveningstride is a very adventurous she-
cat and always will be. She is very confident
and quick-thinking, yet very kind to those
around her. She treats everyone in her clan
like they were her own kin and loves to help
out, whether it be with the Medicine Cat or
Queen or other Warriors, she'll help them all.
Eveningstride will talk to absolutely anyone,
finding it really easy for her to make friends
and be a good listener. She loves climbing
the trees and gazing at the stars as well.

Eveningstride will eventually have a crush
on Stonewish
╚════════════════════════╝
Last edited by spotthecow on Sat Mar 04, 2023 6:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
spotthecow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

zethian | wolf | beta

Postby spotthecow » Sun Jul 02, 2017 7:11 am

─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

╔═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
Meet Zethian, his name is pronounced as (z-eth-E-en) and has no meaning to speak of, but a nickname of 'Zeth' which he may be called by the Alpha and only close friends. Zethian is proud to be ranked Beta of the Alimure Pack at the age of five years old. His pelt is made of russet and golden brown, while the tip of his tail is a dark chocolate color and his nose is pitch-black. Many of the pack members would consider Zethian to be a handsome brute of the pack, for his charming smile, large, muscular body and gleaming hazel eyes are rather dashing to many faes. Although, he has a notable torn right ear, which is jagged as well as scarred, Zethian wears it with pure pride.
Zethian, surprisingly, was born to an Assassin of Imperial Pack, a lovely white fae known as Accalia who went against pack law and fell head over paws for a russet colored brute named Conan, his pelt mirroring Zethian's fur, banished for trying to poison the Alpha and failing. Accalia wanted little Zethian to grow up in the Imperial Pack so once he was born on the border of the badlands and the pack, Conan right by her side, Accalia took Zethian to the pack. Everyone was suspicious, but allowed him to nurse from a mother wolf, yet taking note that he looked almost exactly like Conan, except for his hazel eyes. After Zethian was weaned, the Alpha found that his eyes looked exactly like Accalia's, he was furious. The poor white fae wasn't able to run fast enough once the pack had known, and she was killed in front of Zethian. Zethian was next to be crushed in the jaws of an Assassin, his ear being grasped tightly in the teeth of the brute, but Conan had barged into the camp, for he had been watching over his pup the whole time, and fought the Assassin, taking his pup and running to the badlands. From there, Zethian grew up alongside Akela and his hatred for Imperial Pack had grown. It was rather obvious that when the Akela became Alpha, that he'd make Zethian his Beta.
Zethian is a very manipulative brute who often takes an interest in controlling others, especially the Omegas, Lone Wolves, and Imperial Pack members. One minute he's sweet and innocent, the next moment he snaps, showing his real personality. He's almost as bloodthirsty as Akela, although he tries to have reasons for doing so. Sometimes, he may beat a wolf and suffocate them just until they're close to death so he can watch them suffer. It's a trait Zethian has learned from Akela, in which he uses on occasion. He knows when a fight is over. Zethian knows he's an attractive brute, so quite often he uses it to his advantage. He's a real charmer around faes, loving to play with their minds at times or be a gentleman, yet, when Akela calls him for business, Zethian becomes serious. Zethian loves power over others, but knows his place for over the years, Zethian has seen many wolves die from fighting with Akela and he would not ever want to be one of them. Zethian isn't afraid of Akela, knowing he is loyal to the pack, but Zethian also wouldn't do something to give Akela a reason for him to get too angry.
Zethian has no mate nor crush at the moment, he wouldn't want to admit it, but one day he would like to find the perfect fae for him and settle down.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Last edited by spotthecow on Sat Mar 04, 2023 6:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
spotthecow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

juliet rose | healer | werewolf

Postby spotthecow » Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:39 am

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

╔══════════════╗

name: Juliet Adrian Rose
    nickname(s): princess
    faceclaim: someone on tumblr
    wolf-form: x

height: 5'6
    weight: 135'
    body mods.:thin scar on her cheek
    hair: long, straight,
    naturally snow-blonde

eyes: misty blue with
    flecks of light green
    build: average, thin

main trait: conscientious
    + traits: humble, kind, gentle, soft-
    hearted, trustful, very specialized at her
    rank, innocent
    - traits:feisty when absolutely
    provoked quiet, has atelophobia; fear of
    not being good enough, can keep to her-
    self and be rather shy
    crush: open

╚══════════════╝

Juliet was born to normal humans, Marie Rose & Angus Rose, on the far outskirts of Pine Knob, Pennsylvania. She had a rather normal life of a home-schooled child, although her parents only taught her about their jobs. She learned the medical ways of herbs and average products since her mother was a Veterinarian, while her father was one of the few towns doctors. So when Juliet wasn't being taught by them, her parents often left her home alone at even a young age of seven. She didn't have many friends, but instead was fascinated by something else. Wolves. She adored them from such a young age and would go in her forest back yard and watch and study them. For a seven year old, she didn't know any better, she just loved to see them be a family. One morning, while her parents were at work, Juliet traveled farther then she had gone, to study the pack of 'wolves'. The 'wolves' had seen her, and immediately attacked her, thinking she had seen them transform, when Juliet hadn't. The Alpha had been watching her for quite some time and stopped the pack wolves, knowing that if any of them had needed help they would need to go to her. So, Juliet lay on the ground shaking, almost emotionless, until her parents found her and took her to the hospital. Her wounds healed in only a matter of days, which was rather odd the doctors had thought, but they also thought the medicine had worked very well. Little did they know that Juliet had gained an interesting bloodline, the line of a Werewolf. Juliet was never exactly the same. She didn't go out to watch the wolves, but instead studied her medics much closer, until she was twelve. During the night of the full moon, Juliet transformed into a lithe white wolf. She walked to the kitchen, where her parents were, and they freaked out completely. Her father sliced Juliet's cheek with a knife, and she ran right through the glass where the pack wolves were waiting. She healed in her wolf-form, but as human, she has a thin black scar running down her cheek, and nobody could heal the holes in her mind and heart which give her nightmares most evenings. It took her a long time to get used to being a wolf with such a high rank, even when she was so little, but now she is used to it most of the time, yet always fears that her parents will see her again and that she won't ever be good enough to help everyone in the pack.
Last edited by spotthecow on Sat Mar 04, 2023 6:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
spotthecow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ↪ spotthecow's character storage

Postby spotthecow » Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:43 am

╔══════════════╗

name: Colton Jay Mathews
    nickname(s): Colt, but he usually
    goes by Colton

faceclaim: niall horan
    wolf-form: x

height: 5'11
    weight: 160
    body mods.: wears glasses often,
    or contacts arrow tattoo running up spine
    surrounded by mountains, and running
    across the top of his chest that
    has an wing with the words "trust
    your strength"
    as wells as one on
    his right wrist that says, "life goes
    on".

hair: dark brown with
    blonde highlights

eyes: pale green with
    flecks of blue

build: muscular, average

main trait: self-confident
    + traits: kind, intelligent, brave
    charming, positive minded, comforting

- traits: impatient, overcritical
    at times, overprotective, can come off as
    a tiny bit judgmental at times

╚══════════════╝

Colton Mathews has lived with his father, Chase Mathews and older Step-brother, Zane for his entire life. Both Zane and Colton's mother had ran away from their father, both due to them not believing that he was a werewolf and thinking he was crazy along with their kids who tried to tell them he was right. Anyway, Zane and Colton helped out his father very much, Zane worked at a tattoo parlor, while Colton play music at small bars and cafes. Colton always loved music and playing his guitar probably far too loud when singing. Every tattoo Zane had given him, meant something special to the both of them and he loved his Step-brother more than anyone else in the world. One day, Zane had gotten very ill, and had passed away within the next month. Nobody knew why and Colton had become very depressed, yet music is the very thing that helped him get through the rough time. His father and him moved back and forth between the pack and cabin, before he believed it was best to move from their cabin to live with the pack, to allow Colton's mind to be occupied a little more, and of course bring his guitar. Colton isn't power hungry, and in fact is rather merciful to his opponents unless he cannot be and always lends a comforting shoulder and song to those who need it. The pack has always been his family and he cares for them so much, and will always be very loyal.
Last edited by spotthecow on Sat Mar 04, 2023 6:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
spotthecow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Privetpaw | apprentice of flatclan

Postby spotthecow » Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:53 am

XXXXXXXXXXImage
╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Meet Privetpaw, who one day will be known as Privetfoot. Her prefix, 'Privet-', comes from a common bush that produces black berries, hence the color of Privetpaw's pelt, while her future suffix, '-shadow' stands for her quiet and swift movements. Privetpaw is sixteen moons old and an Apprentice because of being held back due to her leg. She has a shadowy, black short-haired pelt that glistens in the moonlight. Privetpaw also has pin-sharp claws and she stands at an average molly height with her large, yellow eyes ringed with green flickering. Yet, a molly whom is pretty as she has one flaw that constantly hinders her, Privetpaw's back, left leg has gone completely limp and useless to her, therefore she cannot climb very well and needs to learn how to fight well without it getting in her way, but she refuses to give up.

Privetpaw was born to Blackfang and Tallflower two grand Warriors of Flatclan whom had two she-kits, Mousekit, a small ash-grey kit and Privetkit. Now Privetkit wasn't so happy about being named after a bush and openly complained about it. The black she-kit thought that she deserved a 'better' name like Batkit or Ravenkit and envied those who did. She was the complete opposite of her sister, Mousekit, who was very timid and always thought before she went running her tongue, unlike Privetkit, who was loud and sassy. Mousekit always put others before herself and Privetkit had admired that deeply, therefore would stand up to other cats when they'd bully little Mousekit around. The two got along rather well for being completely different, but they were family and family had to stick together. Soon Privetkit and Mousekit became Apprentices, gaining the names Privetpaw and Mousepaw. Recently, Mousepaw had a change of heart and could no longer handle the bullying, although her sister still stood up for her. Little Mousepaw ran away from camp during the night and Privetpaw was right on her tail, trying to stop her. "Please, don't leave Mousepaw, I love you so much!" Privetpaw cried as her sister went into the unclaimed territory and continued to follow her until they reached a busy road. Mousepaw turned to face her sister, eyes wide with frustration as she spoke softly, "I love you too, Privetpaw, but I just don't belong like you do, you're strong and brave and will make a great warrior, I know it...But I just won't." After that moment, a two-leg monster had come trialling down the road with quick speed, straight for Privetpaw whom was in tears, unable to move quick enough. That's when Mousepaw, pushed her sister, but it wasn't enough to get them both out alive. Privetpaw's back, left leg was crushed and Mouspaw, well, she became limp. Privetpaw stayed in her den for a few days and even now, doesn't always want to get up, for the cat who loved the absolute most disappeared from her life.
    Privetpaw has always been a talkative she-cat with cats surrounding her and has some rather good leadership qualities, that sometimes give her a sort of know-it-all vibe. She loud and confident, and enjoys speaking out her opinion, having a good sense of what's right or wrong, in her mind. Privetpaw can be a tiny bit flirtatious around certain toms, but if one was to bully another, you will see her temper flare up to it's max. Yet, ever since her leg has gone limp, Privetpaw has become a little more quiet, trying to hide her hurt that now her sister is gone and she won't be able to do most things she used to do, behind a fake smile. Privetpaw is in pain, both physically and mentally, and is scared to cry in front of others, believing it is a sign of weakness.
    Privetpaw has no crush at the moment.(open ^-^)
╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
Last edited by spotthecow on Sat Mar 04, 2023 6:28 pm, edited 6 times in total.
spotthecow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

roselyn amari | the grass priestess

Postby spotthecow » Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:56 am

╔═════════════╗

name: roselyn amari
    nickname(s): rose, roe
    faceclaim: Asuna Yuuki
    role: grass priestess

body mods:none
    hair: long, straight,
    strawberry blonde

eyes: dark brown
    build: lithe

main trait: genuine
    + traits:kind, thoughtful,
    friendly, trusting

- traits: slightly naive, fragile-heart,
    unforgiving, sassy rarely

╚═════════════╝

Roselyn was born to very strict parents who never wanted her to adventure outside of a large forest-like garden that held within it an old shrine whom people have said belongs to the guardian of the forest, Celebi. She is from Azalea Town in the Johto Region. Her uncle was the former protector, and Roselyn was chosen soon after he had passed away. Before he was gone, Roselyn was given two Pokemon eggs, that eventually hatched into a shiny eevee and a lotad. She raised them very well and in the process was able to take on her uncle's tropius, gain the trust of virizion and catch a bounsweet in the shine gardens. Her newest catch was a chikorita that eventually evolved into Bayleef. Leena can be a bit stubborn at times, but she loves Roselyn very much. She has seen Celebi on several occasions, but believed it was best to keep it safe, and not to catch it. Many invaders have tried, but Roselyn and her gang of grass Pokemon have never allowed them to get close enough to Celebi, just one of her Pokemon friends. In fact, the shrine isn't just guarded by Roselyn, but also by the Pokemon who live around it and she couldn't be grateful enough. Roselyn loves all Pokemon and nature. You may often find her sitting on a tree with her Tsareena, riding on her Tropius, dancing with her Ludicolo, or even planting lovely flowers with Bayleef and her other Pokemon. Roselyn is always surrounded by grass Pokemon, everywhere she goes, and absolutely adores it. One morning, Roselyn wanted to travel the world when she was child and asked her parents on several occasions, but her parents shut it down every time.

Roselyn has a smile that is contagious and always finds herself helping out others in need. She is very positive minded and has a sense of adventure that couldn't be contained to the shrine forever. She holds a captivating innocence and knows not much about the world outside of Azalea Town and the shrine, but is always willing to learn more. Roselyn would do anything to keep any Pokemon safe as she loves them dearly. Not many have lost her trust, but if you do, be prepared to get a tiny bit of sass and a piercing glare.
Last edited by spotthecow on Sat Mar 04, 2023 6:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
spotthecow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Evaline Clarke | the seamstress

Postby spotthecow » Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:46 am

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
ᵞᵒᵘ ᵐᵃᵏᵉ ᵐᵉ ᵠᵘᵉᶳᵗᶤᵒᶰ ʷʰᵉᵗʰᵉʳ ᴵ'ᵛᵉ ᵉᵛᵉʳ ᵇᵉᵉᶰ ˡᵒᵛᵉᵈ ᵇᵉᶠᵒʳᵉˑ
ᴺᵒᵗ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᶰᵒ ᵒᶰᵉ ʰᵃᶳ ᵉᵛᵉʳ ˡᵒᵛᵉᵈ ᵐᵉ˒ ʲᵘᶳᵗ ᶰᵒᵗ ˡᶤᵏᵉ ᵗʰᶤᶳ˒
ᶰᵒ ʷʰᵉʳᵉ ᶰᵉᵃʳ ʰᵒʷ ʸᵒᵘ ᵈᵒˑ

x
╔═════════════╗

name: evaline clarke
    nickname(s): ev, evi
    faceclaim: emilia clarke
    role: the seamstress

body mods.:none
    hair: long, snow-blonde,
    straight with a slight crimp

eyes: light green w/ blue flecks
    skin: fair with dusty rose colored
    lips

build: lithe

main trait: conscientious
    + traits: motherly, intelligent, kind,
    hard-working, honest, sweetheart

- traits: skeptical, slightly
    judgmental, uptight, can be rather
    shy when feeling vulnerable

crush: tbd...possibly the prince
    or knight

╚═════════════╝
    Born to Cerscei and Robert Clarke, Evaline and her twin brother, Peter, believed that they would forever have a home and family to call their own. They lived happily in a small village, where Evaline knew just about everybody. When she was seven years old, her mother began to teach her to sew, while her brother would work with his father selling various items in a store. At this time, Evaline never thought that such happy endings could disappear so soon. When Evaline turned eleven, her parents had a little girl named Ella. She looked very similar to her mother, curly blonde hair and deep brown eyes. Everything was alright with the family and Evaline adjusted to her baby sister rather quickly. That was until, the day Evaline stayed home to watch her siblings, and her parents decided to visit family to the north-east. Their carriage was tipped over, rolling down a rocky hill, Cerscei and Robert were alive no longer. The children had no where else to go, for their family didn't want them, so Evaline and her siblings were forced to go into an Orphanage. Evaline became the mother of the orphans, being the oldest along with her immature brother, but took care of them however she could. The girl had to grow up rather fast, singing to the orphans a lullaby her mother would sing to her, to take away frightful nightmares. She would cradle the babies, make up stories of hope, make beds, and wash clothes. One morning, her sister, who was now four years old, grew very very sick. Evaline didn't know what to do and with no medicine to save her sister, there was nothing she could do. Instead of dreaming about marrying the prince and living a happily ever after, Evaline had to dream about a family that would take them in, unfortunately nobody ever did want three children to take care of. When Evaline and her brother turned sixteen, they were forced to leave the orphanage and go out in the world alone. Peter ran away from the village to become a soldier, hoping to make money for himself and Evaline, but she hasn't seen him since. Only a few messy, written letters have come to her. Evaline became a seamstress and worked in a tiny brick building with an upstairs that the owner would allow her stay, so long as she worked hard. The blonde took the offer quickly and began to work as hard as she could. You'll often find her singing while hard at sewing for a customer or taking freshly made clothes to the orphanage in a handmade basket.
Last edited by spotthecow on Sat Mar 04, 2023 6:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
spotthecow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me