❝ ──── 𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐰'𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐞 ──── ❞

A place to store your roleplay character information.

❝ ──── 𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐰'𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐞 ──── ❞

Postby spotthecow » Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:54 am

it's time I jazz this up a little bit c:
^^let's be honest, just like my signature, that's never going to happen ;.;

but, as always, please do not stealing my characters, I really work hard to
make each one of them them unique in their own ways
Last edited by spotthecow on Sat Mar 04, 2023 6:41 pm, edited 6 times in total.
spotthecow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

forum

Postby spotthecow » Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:59 am

[img]name[/img]
x[img]image[/img]

x
╔════════════╗

name: .
    faceclaim: .
    role: .
    orientation: heterosexual

height: .
    weight: .
    hair: .
    eyes: .
    skin: .
    build: .

main trait: .
    + traits: .
    - traits: .
    crush: tbd

╚════════════╝
    text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text
Last edited by spotthecow on Fri Nov 29, 2019 1:12 pm, edited 10 times in total.
spotthecow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

relation/masterpost

Postby spotthecow » Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:49 am

【______ Relations】
xx[img]pictures[/img]
xxxxx【And Other Info.】
text text text text text text text text text text text text tex
name - role [ pos/neg/neu ]
text text text text text text text text

Last edited by spotthecow on Sun Dec 22, 2019 3:45 am, edited 7 times in total.
spotthecow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

rose cheong

Postby spotthecow » Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:53 am

xImage
ᴰᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ʰᵉᵃʳ ᵐᵉ
ᴱᵛᵉⁿ ⁱᶠ ʸᵒᵘ’ʳᵉ ʰᵘʳᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵈᵒⁿ’ᵗ ˢʰᵒʷ ⁱᵗ
ᴵ’ᵐ ˢᵒ ˢᶜᵃʳᵉᵈ ᵒᶠ ˢᵉᵉⁱⁿᵍ ᵗʰᵉ ᵉⁿᵈ
ᴵⁿ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵉʸᵉˢ ᴵ ᶜᵃⁿ ˢᵉᵉ
ᵗʰᵉ ᵉᵐᵖᵗⁱⁿᵉˢˢ

ˢʰᵉ’ˢ ᵈʸⁱⁿᵍ ⁱⁿˢⁱᵈᵉ
ˢʰᵉ ʷᵃⁿᵗˢ ᵗᵒ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵏ ᵗʰᵃᵗ
ⁱᵗ’ˢ ᵃ ˡⁱᵉ ʷʰʸ ʷʰʸ
ᴱᵛᵉⁿ ⁱᶠ ᴵ ᶜᵃˡˡ ʰᵉʳ, ˢʰᵉ’ˢ ⁿᵒᵗ ᵃⁿˢʷᵉʳⁱⁿᵍ
ᴬ ˢʰᵒʷᵉʳ ᵒᶠ ʳᵃⁱⁿ
ᴵⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵃⁱⁿ ʳᵃⁱⁿ ʳᵃⁱⁿ
╔═════════════╗

name: cheong(l) young-li(f)
    pref./english name: rose cheong

faceclaim: sowon of gfriend
    role: the 'scholarship' student
    orientation: grey-heteroromatic

height: 5ft7''
    weight: 115lbs
    hair: long, dark auburn brown
    eyes: chocolate brown
    skin: fair
    build: lithe

main trait: down-to-earth
    + traits: playful, thoughtful, smart
    creative, reliable, trustworthy

- traits: quiet, secretive, overwhelm-
    ed easily,

╚═════════════╝
    Rose and her family were never the richest family around, but they made do with what they had from the time of her birth, until now. At least that was what the girl had always assumed. She never lived in a great neighborhood and when she was little, no more than four, Rose often noticed her father bringing home men who didn't seem to be the best people in the world. She was far too young to understand what gangs were at the time and to know that her father was involved with them was something that Rose never imagined. The girl did well in school, it was the least that she could do to make her parents proud; but practically remained invisible to most through out highschool. She never was into any sports and tried to fill out as many scholarships as physically possible when it came to college, but of course she just wasn't one of those lucky ones. Eventually, the girl was out of options, she was about to give up. That was until her father came to her with a 'full scholarship' right out of the thin air.
Last edited by spotthecow on Mon Mar 06, 2023 5:44 pm, edited 6 times in total.
spotthecow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

song mi-suk | the unknown singer

Postby spotthecow » Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:20 am

ᵞᵒᵘ ᵐᵃᵏᵉ ᵐᵉ ᵠᵘᵉᶳᵗᶤᵒᶰ ʷʰᵉᵗʰᵉʳ ᴵ'ᵛᵉ ᵉᵛᵉʳ ᵇᵉᵉᶰ ˡᵒᵛᵉᵈ ᵇᵉᶠᵒʳᵉˑ
ᴺᵒᵗ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᶰᵒ ᵒᶰᵉ ʰᵃᶳ ᵉᵛᵉʳ ˡᵒᵛᵉᵈ ᵐᵉ˒ ʲᵘᶳᵗ ᶰᵒᵗ ˡᶤᵏᵉ ᵗʰᶤᶳ˒
ᶰᵒ ʷʰᵉʳᵉ ᶰᵉᵃʳ ʰᵒʷ ʸᵒᵘ ᵈᵒˑ

x
╔════════════╗

name: song(l) mi-suk(f)
    faceclaim: lee ji eun(iu)
    role: the unknown singer
    job: waitress

height: 5'7
    weight: 125'
    body mods.:none
    hair: long, glossy black with only a
    slight wave to it

eyes: deep brown
    skin: fair

main trait: empathetic
    + traits: hard working, thoughtful,
    kind, daydreamer, trustworthy

- traits: naive, self-conscious,
    anxious, stubborn when absolutely
    provoked, lonesome

╚════════════╝
    Mi-suk never had a silver spoon in her mouth, in fact, her childhood was anything, but glamorous. The young girl was left by her parents at a bus station when she was only four years old, a troubling subject indeed that Mi-suk could never forget. Her parents placed her on the bus from Daegu to Seoul and left. She didn't know the reason why, however could only assume that they didn't have the time nor patience to take care of a small child any longer. Along the bus ride, an elder lady took care of her, and once they arrived to Seoul, was Mi-suk brought into a foster care system. She was always in between homes for one reason or another, getting complaints that nobody had the energy to keep up with a girl like her or that she was too improper and lazy. Mi-suk did everything she possibly could to have a true family, but unfortunately she stayed in the system until becoming out of age. Mi-suk began to work multiple jobs, until she finally was able to rent a cramp, studio apartment in one of Seoul's Ally's. Certainly, it's not the safest place in the world, but she still manages to survive. One of her neighbors happened to be friends with the manager of a Korean BBQ and VIP Karaoke room-restaurant, and that would be where Mi-suk has found her latest job. It's a rather fancy place and with the sudden abundance of celebrities and rich folk, Mi-suk had realized that being a waitress is more harder than she could even imagine. When mid-night strikes, the place closes and Mi-suk heads home. She'd love to be up there singing; having always loved watching the singers on stage perform, but doubts that such a thing could ever happen to a girl like her.
Last edited by spotthecow on Sat Mar 04, 2023 6:33 pm, edited 3 times in total.
spotthecow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

skye rose || the softhearted songbird

Postby spotthecow » Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:01 am

xxxxxxxxx

ᵃ ˢᵏʸ fᵘˡˡ ºf ˢᵗᵃʳˢ ᵃⁿᵈ ʰᵉ ʷᵃˢ ˢᵗᵃʳʳ'ⁿᵍ ᵃᵗ ʰᵉʳ
x
╔═════════════╗

name: skye lee rose
    nickname(s): skye,heaven,sweetheart
    faceclaim: zoey deutch
    role: the songbird

height: 5'7
    weight: 135lb
    wings: that of a lovely, blue songbird,
    but she wishes they were unnoticeable
    at all times

hair: long, beach wavy, red-brown w/
    dark brown eyebrows

eyes: pale, blue-grey w/ a hazel ring
    skin: very fair skin, free of blemishes,
    aside from a few freckles that detail
    her nose

main trait: empathetic
    + traits: kind, innocent, soothing,
    healer, daydreamer

- traits: self-conscious, timid, lonely,
    naive, quietly self-critical

╚═════════════╝

Skye Rose's life certainly didn't start out as fascinating as it is today, in fact, barely anything ever happened in her childhood home. Her father was a well-known doctor through out her little town, while her mother was an veterinarian-in-training, so they were always teaching Skye different medical techniques from a very young age, whether she had been interested in them or not. Skye was always intrigued by the simplest of things, such as falling raindrops that would make their way down car windows or soft hums that she'd hear by those passing by. Having a quiet, yet melodic voice herself, she took enjoyment in singing and songwriting; however that is just one thing that Skye wouldn't dare tell a soul. It wasn't like they cared anyhow. It truly wasn't a bad life, but Skye would get teased by those who'd pick on her because of just how softhearted she was, and often heard their whispers behind her back. It hurt to say the least, yet she never was confident enough to provoke them. Suddenly everything changed when she had to switch 'schools' and entered the laboratory. Now she truly does wish that it could only go back the way it was before. Her parents are still alive, but simply believe that she died in the 'school's' fire. Skye's tried to visit them before, only to kneel before a small memorial and a dark house. She doesn't know where they went, perhaps recruited as scientists now or chased out of their home, and it puts her into an even more saddened state. Lucky for her, she has some pretty good friends to be at her side. A few more facts about Skye is that she has a fear of heights, loud noises such as shattering glass, and anxiety when flying, so don't be surprised if she tries to close her eyes mid-flight. Her favorite colors are navy blue and dusty pink. She also managed to find a journal in the vacation home that she uses to write songs, notes, and really everything, but keeps it far away from the eyes of the group.
Last edited by spotthecow on Sat Mar 04, 2023 6:34 pm, edited 4 times in total.
spotthecow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

kimberly jane ||the prep

Postby spotthecow » Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:02 am

ʰᵉʳ ᵉʸᵉˢ ᵍᵃᵛᵉ ʰᵉʳ ᵃʷᵃʸ, ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ ʷᵃˢ ᵃ ᵈʳᵒʷⁿⁱⁿᵍ ᵍⁱʳˡ ᵇᵉʰⁱⁿᵈ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ˢᵐⁱˡᵉ
╔════════════════╗

full name: kimberly marie jane
    nickname(s): kim(prefers kimberly), darling
    faceclaim: jennifer grey
    grade: senior
    affiliation: the preps

height: 5'5
    weight: 115'
    body mods.: pierced ears
    hair: shoulder-length, curly, strawberry blonde
    w/side bangs

eyes: dark, chocolate brown, giving her an
    adorable, puppy-dog face

skin: fair w/faint freckles on her nose

fears: being cheated on, rejection, alleys, small
    spaces, failure

adores: dancing, listening to the car radio,
    pleasing her 'friends', the beach, window shopping

hates: being ridiculed, feeling lonesome
    + traits: attentive, loyal, charming, organized,
    disciplined

= traits: dependent, idealistic, skeptical
    - traits: (can come off as)hostile, impatient,
    conforming, lonesome

╚════════════════╝
    kimberly jane was born to melinda and angus jane on the coast of sunny california. The family was well-off from the very beginning, being that her father owned part of an oil and gas company. Growing up, kimberly always enjoyed walking along the beaches and just dancing on her own when her father was busy with his job and her mother was cleaning the house. Sometimes, it'd be the only time that she were able to do so, since her father has always been rather strict about dancing and such. When angus took on a new project, they had found themselves moving when kimberly was only seven, but the family still keeps the california house as their 'vacation' home in which her parents hope that she will inherit one day. kimberly's life has always been surrounded around her father or, well, more like caged. He isn't particularly the nicest when it comes to bringing over friends, dancing, deciding to skip out on homework to go to a party or even just putting something where it doesn't belong, so the pretty girl reluctantly listens to him as best as she can. School has always been the top thing on her father's list and yes, she absolutely will get yelled at for bad grades and tests, but kimberly is used to hiding a frown beneath her face. kim can be just as hostile as any prep would be when around her so-called-friends, conforming to their wishes whenever they feel the need to make someone else's day like crap. It's as though she'll try too hard to be able to please them, not wanting to lose the only people that have been by her side. kimberly's always been very skeptical around those outside of the group, and when it comes to her heart, she keeps it very much guarded. It's actually quite a hard life for the girl and she's just trying to survive without breaking down.
Last edited by spotthecow on Sat Mar 04, 2023 6:34 pm, edited 3 times in total.
spotthecow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ↪ spotthecow's character storage

Postby spotthecow » Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:15 am

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
X
X
X
X
X

𝒆𝓿𝒆𝓻𝔂 𝓬𝓵𝓸𝓾𝓭
𝓱𝓪𝓼 𝓪 𝓼𝓲𝓵𝓿𝒆𝓻
𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰

╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Meet Smallcloud, her prefix 'small-' is for her size while her suffix '-cloud' stands for her gentle nature as well as this she-cat's fluffy pelt. Smallcloud is about twenty-six moons in age, also heterosexual, and is ranked as queen of Gorseclan, which is perfect for her liking and she couldn't ask for any other. Smallcloud is a rather small and delicate,but thick furred she-cat with a somewhat wavy texture. Her fur is as white as snow that falls in leaf-bare, although she does have pitch black patches of fur giving her a coon-like mask, dark back, ears and tail tip. Her eyes are quite large and a lovely shade of sea blue mixed with a grey tone. Unfortunately, Smallcloud is declawed, so therefore cannot climb or fight very well.

Smallcloud was not always a clan cat that is for sure, for she was once a 'kittypet' or as she had considered herself a 'house-cat'. Living in a world where she had a silver dish to her mouth and plenty of fresh food, Smallcloud was born to Lillian and Axel with three siblings, Tina, Max, and Coon, and was given the name Mimi. Now, unlike the other kits, Mimi was the runt of her litter and was given the least attention from her mother. Lillian called her a 'disgrace to the family' and 'she is nothing, but a pitiful pipsqueak' and the worst one of all 'she is not my daughter'. It came to a point where Lillian began to ignore her and just push her away when little Mimi came to her or even near her siblings. She couldn't take it anymore. One pitch black night Mimi, still at the age of a kit,' ran away from her home, drops of tears swelled up in her pretty eyes and running down her cheeks. Mimi ran so far that she began to wonder where she had been going all along. The little kit realized that other cats that smelled of the forest had been around her and soon she saw them, Warriors. Warriors of all sizes, big and little just like her, except most seemed to have claws. One important thing she didn't and will not ever have. The clan took her in not hesitating at all, knowing she wouldn't survive without them. The kit was given the name Smallkit and was raised by a beautiful queen named Pansyflower along with her mate Lioncloud. The loved her like they'd love any kit. Smallkit soon grew to be an Apprentice, now becoming Smallpaw, suddenly 'small' wasn't such a bad thing anymore, for cats would say 'she's small, but mighty' all the time. The only problem was that fighting, climbing, and hunting didn't come as easy for her as it did other cats of the clan. Having no claws, it was surely difficult, but she managed for a short time. That was the when moment Lioncloud had gotten killed by a rouge on a border patrol with Smallpaw, it had hit her hard like a rock to watch his ginger body fall limp. Ever since that day, Smallcloud had become deathly afraid of rouges. Now, when Smallpaw was to gain her warrior name, Pansyflower had gotten ill. She no longer wanted to be a strong Warrior, but a queen was her wish, so she could help her mother and kits as best as she could, before Pansyflower passed. Smallpaw had to speak of it in front of the clan the day of the ceremony. So, a day later in her adopted father's name, Smallpaw had become Smallcloud, not a Warrior, but Queen of the clan and has been so for many moons.
    Smallcloud is the most sweetest she-cat anyone could ever meet and holds her adopted father's honor in her name. She is always willing to give someone her shoulder when they need some motherly affection and trust. Smallcloud treats all cats in the clan the same, just as they had been her kin all along, yet can be a bit more quiet around those who don't know her well. Often times Smallcloud can be a bit clumsy especially on the rocky floor, having no claws doesn't really help her, yet she tries not to let it affect her. Smallcloud is actually afraid of many things, but certainly rouges and heights are the top two, she won't dare look down.
    Smallcloud has no mate nor crush at the moment, but if she had kits, she'd be the most caring and protective mother the clan could ask for. {open :3}
╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
Last edited by spotthecow on Sat Mar 04, 2023 6:34 pm, edited 4 times in total.
spotthecow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ↪ spotthecow's character storage

Postby spotthecow » Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:52 am

X
X
X
X
x
x
xx
X
XXX

╔═════════════════════════════╗
    Meet Evelyn, pronounced ( eh-veh-lynn ), her
    name means "Longed For". Occasionally you
    may hear wolves call her Evi as a nickname,
    which doesn't bother her. Evelyn is a four year
    old fae of the Imperial pack, yet has a mind
    older than many wolves in the pack. Evelyn
    is a iota of the pack and is proud to be so. She
    is quite well-built and has a rather muscular
    frame. Her pelt is mostly a beautiful silver color,
    yet she does have a few beige patches such as
    on her legs, muzzle, and ears. Evelyn has a
    creamy white chest which is also slightly curly,
    somewhat unique from others. Her eyes are a
    brilliant misty green color, yet bright and
    dazzling.Evelyn was pure pack-born, and really
    has no rouge-blood what-so-ever in her. Evi was
    born to Crag and Daunta, Daunta being a Theta
    at the time, and Crag being an Assassin, so it
    made sense for her to become a iota at the time.
    She was certainly 'longed for' as pup, for her
    parents had gone through a lot in their lives and
    needed a bit of kindness of a joyful pup. Evelyn
    was given so much attention and love from her
    parents, and she turned out to be a very happy fae.
    As young'n, Evelyn took an interest in helping
    others, it came naturally to her. She finds herself
    practicing with the Theta, helping them sort
    herbs and do whatever they needed her to do.
    Evelyn is being taught very well by this wolf,
    and has huge hopes and dreams of becoming a
    Theta in the future.Evelyn is a wise and caring
    wolf, but don't be fooled by her kindness, if you
    get her angry or disobey pack law, she will easily
    fight you and will not be afraid. She can have a
    rather strict tone, always doing justice when
    needed. Although she may have a temper at
    time, many wolves feel relaxed by the moth-
    erly affection she shows, and loves to take care
    of others no matter what. Yet, since the Alpha of
    Imperial Pack has died, Evi feels sad and regrets
    not being able to save him. She refuses to show
    weakness to others, trying to hide her pain of
    seeing dead wolves or very sick wolves, but she
    knows if she won't be strong then who else will?

Evelyn chooses not to take mate, for her love of
    the pack, is stronger than any mate she could
    possibly have in her mind. But, on the inside,
    she'd love to have someone to be with for the
    rest of her life. Evelyn has taken notice of how
    happy couples can be and would love to have
    pups of her own. (open for a crush ^-^)
╚═════════════════════════════╝
Last edited by spotthecow on Mon Feb 27, 2023 4:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
spotthecow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

post base

Postby spotthecow » Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:28 am

╔══════════════════════════════════════════╗
Meet Embernose, 'ember-' for her tortoiseshell pelt and '-nose' for her
having very good senses of others, whether they are cats or not. Embernose
is twenty-three moons old and young warrior in Brightclan at the moment.
She has quite a lean, tortoiseshell frame with bright amber eyes. Though,
she also has a noticeable scar on her nose.

Embernose was born into Brightclan, her parents being Leopardface
and a rouge named Crash. She had two siblings, Batkit and Gingerkit,
but both were stillborn. From the moment young Emberkit came into
world, she was misunderstood. Everyone now knew that her father was
a rouge and not in the clan, and were desperately frightened that she too,
would become a rouge and try to kill their leader. Emberkit was always
watched by warriors with large claws, which frightened her, because
she absolutely knew she was held like a prisoner. Emberkit's mother
was banished from the clan, due to her lack of respect for Warrior
Code and Emberkit grew depressed when she became an Apprentice.
They were all so afraid of her, that even Brightclan's Leader, held
a lack of disrespect towards her. Rarely was she sent out to patrols
or even spoken to with other Apprentices. When she did get a chance
to go hunting with her mentor, Emberpaw would slowly disappear each
chance she got to see her parents. The others of Brightclan 'knew', and
believed she was going to see them so she could plot revenge against
the others. That just wasn't the case. When she became a warrior,
Embernose believed that her loyality to the clan was very important, but even
now, many don't trust her, showing lack of respect, and hatred into her
eyes. As leaf-bare approaches, Embernose will do all she can to protect
the clan and keep everyone safe.
Due to her past, Embernose is rather quiet and reserved,
having a few trust issues, but if you let her open up she can be a very gentle,
thoughtful friend. Embernose has a good sense of if a cat doesn't like her,
and is always thinking more than she speaks. She likes to hunt on her own,
and being by herself. Though she underestimates herself, she tries to stay
strong for those who can't, and is loyal until the end. Embernose has always
had a very soft spot for kits and finds them easier to talk to and tell stories to
them when she can.

Embernose has no mate nor crush, but would be a very loving mother if
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXgiven the chance to be. (open :3)

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝
Last edited by spotthecow on Sat Mar 04, 2023 6:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
spotthecow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me