Dev's Character Storage DNP

A place to store your roleplay character information.

Dev's Character Storage DNP

Postby grayce! » Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:45 am

Hi this is my character shop. Feel free to look and read, but please don't post. PM me your thoughts!
Image ImageImage

grayce! / pisces / she/her/ credit
pms are open! always looking for new friends. im an author, ask me about my writing commissions! currently looking for all sorts of trades, just check my profile. let's talk about cartoons and music <3
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
archive, comms, wishlist
grayce!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Dev's Character Storage DNP

Postby grayce! » Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:46 am

Name: Jenson Peter Madden
Sexuality: Homosexual
Personality: Sarcastic, Loyal, Outgoing, Loud, Can be impatient sometimes
Appearance: Curly-ish brown hair, blue eyes, about 6'0, a piercing below his bottom lip. As for clothing, he wears a lot of hoodies and skinny jeans. Or he'll wear a band t shirt.
Family: He isn't in contact with them, but his mom Elana and his dad Oliver.
Fears: Needles and Boats
Other(s): Jensen has bad ADHD and anxiety.
Last edited by grayce! on Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image ImageImage

pms are open! always looking for new friends. im an author, ask me about my writing commissions! currently looking for all sorts of trades, just check my profile. let's talk about cartoons and music <3
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
archive, comms, wishlist
grayce!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grayce! » Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:48 am

CHARACTER
Last edited by grayce! on Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image ImageImage

archive, comms, wishlist
grayce!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grayce! » Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:49 am

π•’π•˜π•–: 17
π•€π•–π•©π•¦π•’π•π•šπ•₯π•ͺ: Bisexual
π•™π•–π•šπ•˜π•™π•₯: 5'1
π•¨π•–π•šπ•˜π•™π•₯: 133 Pounds
𝕑𝕙π•ͺπ•€π•šπ•”π•’π• π•’π•‘π•‘π•–π•’π•£π•’π•Ÿπ•”π•–: A short girl, she has a lot of freckles. As for her body, she is a fit girl
π•‘π•–π•£π•€π• π•Ÿπ•’π•π•šπ•₯π•ͺ: Kenna is a very outgoing and bold girl. She has a tendency to run her mouth and has no filter. She also manages to get into a lot of trouble, whether that be street fights or running from the law. Kenna can be very sarcastic, but once you get to know her, she can get a little soft.

(( Sister to Leo Vizcara ))
Last edited by grayce! on Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image ImageImage

archive, comms, wishlist
grayce!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grayce! » Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:22 am

Full Name: Kira Mackenzie Lester
Sexuality: Pansexual
Personality: Quiet, Kind Hearted, Sweet, Shy
Dislikes: Rude People, Loud Noises, Video Games
History: Kira is the oldest of her and her sister Kenna. She was always bullied for how she acted since she was so different from the other kids. When she was 18, she came out as pansexual to her family.
Image ImageImage

archive, comms, wishlist
grayce!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grayce! » Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:24 am

(( Yes. Matthew Espinosa is beautiful, I know. ))

Name: Leondre (Leo) Vizcarra
Sexuality: Straight
Height: 6'1
Weight: 169 Pounds
Physical Appearance: JAWLINE IS LIKE SHARPER THAN YO KNIFE, Blue eyes, eyebrows on fleek boi, did I mention jawline? His body in general is very.. fit.
Last edited by grayce! on Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image ImageImage

archive, comms, wishlist
grayce!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grayce! » Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:28 am

Name// Jenna Marie Lance
Age// 19
Gender// Female
Sexual Orientation// Pansexual
Personality// She is a very serious girl. She doesn't have a very bubbly personality either. Jenna loves helping people though. Jenna may come off as big, bad, and tough, but she really just wants to make sure she doesn't get hurt again.
History// She came from a poor family. Her father was alcoholic and her mother was never around. She ran away at the age of 13 after her father threatened to kick her out because she 'couldn't understand.'
Image ImageImage

archive, comms, wishlist
grayce!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grayce! » Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:29 am

Name// Vanna Jane Long
Age// 18
Gender// Female
Sexual Orientation// Straight
Species// Half Human & Half Vampire
Group// Supernatural
Powers?// Shapeshift
Personality// Vanna is a very peppy and outgoing girl. She loves the outdoors and is always doing something adventurous. Vanna doesn't let anything get in her way, but that's pretty easy, since she can shapeshift into anything basically.
History// Her parents were in a very happy relationship, even though it wasn't normal for humans and vampires to be wed. Vanna had a younger brother named James who would now be 16 when she was two. Unfortunately, her brother passed away 3 years ago.
Image ImageImage

archive, comms, wishlist
grayce!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grayce! » Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:30 am

Name// Colby (Cole) Benson Harper
Age// 16
Gender// Male
Sexual Orientation// Homosexual
Species// Human
Group// Supernatural
Powers?// Earth Powers
Personality// Cole can be perceived as shy when someone first meets him, but as you get to know him, he becomes a sassy lil' firecracker. (Ba bow baby.) He likes to make smart comments and always has a trick up his sleeve.
History// Cole came from a very accepting family, when he came out to them, they were very accepting. He was an only child for the first 10 years of his life, then his little sister Talia came along,
Image ImageImage

archive, comms, wishlist
grayce!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grayce! » Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:52 am

me// Angel Fiona Barren
Age// 22
Gender// Female
Sexual Orientation// Bisexual
Species// Human
Group// Blackwood Headquarters
Position (if applies)// Assistant/Helper
Powers?// None
Personality// A peppy, but serious girl. Angel always has time to be a role model for other people, but sometimes she can get a little out of hand. She is best known for speaking when she isn't designated to, which can annoy people sometimes.
History// She came from an abusive home. She had an older brother who went to Navy at the age of 19 and never returned. [removed] Her mom died when she was 12.
Last edited by raey on Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: inappropriate content removed
Image ImageImage

archive, comms, wishlist
grayce!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me