♔ sea and punishment, sin and coconuts ♔ // dnp

A place to store your roleplay character information.

♔ sea and punishment, sin and coconuts ♔ // dnp

Postby regigigas » Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:51 am

❝ hi, shinji mimura here, the human form of the 100 emoji. ❞

character/form storage, yup! i'm bad at coding... the end

i'll update this later

(wow thats my boy.jpg)

Last edited by regigigas on Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:06 pm, edited 3 times in total.
regigigas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♔ rikiya; the jester

Postby regigigas » Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:00 pm

ImageImage
╔═════════════╗

rikiya aikawa!
shsl comedian

bi
5'2
98lbs

╚═════════════╝

╔═════════════╗

INSERT TEXT
HERE

╚═════════════╝

Last edited by regigigas on Sat Jul 01, 2017 3:42 am, edited 3 times in total.
regigigas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♔ hirata: iron willed

Postby regigigas » Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:26 pm

╔═════════════╗

hirata tsutsumi
cisfemale bise
xual
daemon ro
ughly 30,000
y/o
5"7' 113 lbs

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

+ traits
fiery, just, relia
ble, sympathetic
extroverted
- traits
emotional, stu
bborn, snarky

╚═════════════╝

don't let her fool you- her bark is just as bad as her bite. they often go hand in hand,
as a matter of fact. as an avid supporter of the rebellion, she took great pride in being heard, during
conflict or otherwise. however, after the catastrophic day that seemed to crush the rebellion in its tracks,
she emerged vastly different. her fighting spirit had dwindled into practically nothing, leaving a confused,
lethargic shell behind. the rebellion had meant so much to her that the sudden and absolute destruction of
it had simply destroyed her. memories often danced with sensations, both only gracing her with brief
flashes, leaving her more confused. with this newfound lethargy came a persistent loathing of life, which hirata
constantly conveys to her host. she comes across as rude, sadistic, and sometimes even cruel with her language,
an unusual coping mechanism to her permanent chain to her host. hirata frequents jokes about human demise-
something that, strangely enough, she's strongly against when it comes to actuality. while she once may have
found beauty in the planet above, the only comments she allows the world to hear (her host is the world. isn't
that sweet?) are bitter complaints, however.

prior to the traumatic night, hirata was a different- far more likable person. her talking never ceased- (though
this is a trait that carried, sadly enough) many would describe it enthralling to hear her. simple grievances would
commonly bloom into full-blown, powerful speeches that drew others to her. although the introduction of the
rebellion introduced daemons with solid morals, she was one of the few that clung to her's with tooth and nail.
it would be furiously stated in her talks, wormed into daily conversation, and mercilessly slammed down on those
who opposed it; that everybody should live up to their full potential, and that those who haven't have no right to
complain- hell, no right to rest until they have reached this. thanks to this, hirata works tirelessly at everything
she does, even the smallest of tasks.

there is an underlying bitterness, though. she knows her perspectives, and she knows her worth. she constantly delivers
an excruciating reminder to herself'; her best isn't enough to keep her remembered. her contributions will add up
to nothing in the end, and nothing would change if she participated or otherwise. hirata forces herself to believe
otherwise, which is why she perseveres- a weak hope that she could leave a mark.

those who give up easily, especially those that have tremendous amounts to offer find themselves at the mercy
of her fury. those who disagree with her steer clear, but those who admire her will find their viewpoints,
their lives being changed.

Imagechess
she/they/he
inactive, please don't offer on pets

regigigas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ♔ sea and punishment, sin and coconuts ♔ // dnp

Postby regigigas » Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:51 am

ImageImageImage

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
kiyono kurokawa!!!

seventeen

cisfemale

aesexual

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
+intelligent, dedicated, kind,
friendly, independent.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

-Anxious, Indecisive, Sensitive,
Pushover.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
Kiyono has always been a sweet girl. She almost always means well, and she tries her best to be friendly and helpful, even at her own expense. A friend feeling lonely while she's on vacation? She'll immediately find any way to get back home and spend time with them. This girl adores learning and has had near straight A's in school almost her whole life, which she works very hard to keep up. However, this isn't fully a positive thing. She has trouble making decisions — even about the most mundane things — in fear of making a mistake, and she hates to show it, but she's fairly sensitive and anxious on a regular basis. Why? She isn't sure. Her parents are rather supportive and don't put pressure on her, so why does she pressure herself so much?

Even with her struggles, she's still pretty happy. She enjoys quiet alone time to read, listen to music, take walks, and things such as that. People do consider her a bit introverted, but around her friends she becomes much more outwards and enthusiastic. Though fairly average in appearance and quiet in nature, she doesn't find it too hard to make friends, and she tends to fit in about anywhere you put her — even if it's difficult for
her.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
Imagechess
she/they/he

regigigas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ♔ sea and punishment, sin and coconuts ♔ // dnp

Postby regigigas » Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:31 pm

gimme a break! i'm practically the personification of despair itself!

(wip obv)

others;
x
y
z
big chunky
Imagechess
she/they/he

regigigas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

im so ashamed at how long this took me to code its not even

Postby regigigas » Fri Jun 30, 2017 12:02 pm

╔═════════════╗

☆→ kanako teiri

☆→ cis female

☆→ fifteen

☆→ independent trainer

☆→ + calculating, strong-willed,
protective, vocal

☆→ - cruel, somewhat sadistic
snappy, haughty

☆→ quite wealthy. her family
is an avid and known supporter
of the academy.

╚═════════════╝

╔═════════════╗

there's a really good reason that
kanako has virtually no friends.
she's one of the most unpleasant
people you'll ever meet. a pastime
of hers, as an example, is brutal
demonstration as to every single
way a person may be wrong. she
flaunts her pokemon, acts reserved-
all the edgy, annoying teen stuff.
she despises the academy,
far more than many in the
group.
what's her deal?
╚═════════════╝

Image.

Kanako Teiri

♕ 帝莉 加奈子 ♕
Imagechess
she/they/he

regigigas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

all these quotes are neopets memes

Postby regigigas » Fri Jun 30, 2017 12:03 pm

xxxxxxxxxxx

what they see for somebody that lived her entire life surrounded by wealth and those who would do her bidding, it would come as a surprise to many that she's one of the strongest supporters of the independent trainers- especially since her parents are fond of the academy (and flaunt this with generous donations). She struggles with superiority, though she'd never admit it. Kanako treats all others as if they are beneath her, and this can get onto the nerves of many in record time. Friends are practically nonexistent in her bubble of a life, and she doesn't intend to let them in, despite a quiet, painful longing. There are rare instances where she has shown compassion, and a much softer side- but this is usually with her pokemon and her pokemon alone. Those that catch a glimpse are met with agitated scolding, and a threat if they fail to swear to secrecy.

what she sees she's tiny for a 15-year-old, pathetically so. her life is devoid of a social aspect altogether, and she doesn't know how to change this for the life of her. her accent is bait for teasing, her looks, her wealth- things that are yearned for she wishes to throw away. as she was raised in a house that could rival some castles, teeming with servants that lived to serve, the idea of her superiority was drilled into konoka's head with a ferocity that many wouldn't believe. her complex wasn't self-driven, but it rears its ugly head all the same. her self-control is actually rather tremendous, but she refuses to lay down her attitude for very certain reasons, reasons she'd rather die than spill. she knows how weak she looks, and how weak she truly is. external stability is what she excels at, but due to a lack of practice and then suddenly being plunged into an unsheltered world, she's emotionally a wreck, and hardly knows what to do with herself at many times. without the pompous shell to cover her, she'd be simply pathetic. in actuality, kanako heavily respects those who have chosen to be an independent trainer. but once again, you could find her with a severed tongue before she'd let that slip.

history until she reached about 9 years old, nothing special had really happened in her life. she had been homeschooled, lived in a mansion, and enjoyed the finest of lives- all that jazz. her knowledge of the struggle between the trainers and the academy was learned at an early age, and even her naive self began to research and take sides. hearing of legendary trainers such as ash and the others had inspired an adventurous spirit, but this spirit grew into something violent as even her own family turned on her and her decision. a multitude of attempts to run away had ended in bitter failure, though each time, a new companion found their way into the team, and into konoka's cold heart. training became her only pastime, and whenever she wasn't plotting her escape to do so, she was doing so. eventually she had grown to the point where escape was no longer stoppable, so she left one bag, and no words.

as a trainer in three words; cruel, calculating, and skillful. her skills are rivaled by veterans that have spent years upon years perfecting strategy out of want and dream, but the intensive training she forced herself and her companions through sets her up at this level. while she adores each and every one of her pokemon, and is proud of their overwhelming strength- she does wish that she could have started over. that she could have a full journey, starting with hardly a chance, and growing to become the queen of power.

on necrozma her connection with the little-known legendary is deep, and it seems to transcend most bonds. [to be revealed during rp]
Last edited by regigigas on Fri Jun 30, 2017 2:27 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Imagechess
she/they/he

regigigas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

her team

Postby regigigas » Fri Jun 30, 2017 1:22 pm

eve wrote:ImageImage
moveset, gender, etc

inanis wrote:Image(necrozma)

rasorium wrote:Image(samurott)

araillum wrote:Image

callidus wrote:Image

louricator wrote:Image(kommo-o)
Last edited by regigigas on Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Imagechess
she/they/he

regigigas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

jasper antonius

Postby regigigas » Tue Jul 04, 2017 12:24 pm

xxxImage

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

✄ ─── ─── ─── ─── ─── ─── ─── ─── ─── ✄ ─── ─── ─── ─── ─── ─── ─── ─── ─── ✄ ─── ─── ─── ─── ─── ─── ─── ─── ─── ✄ ─── ─── ─── ─── ─── ─── ─── ─── ─── ✄ ─── ─── ─── ─── ─── ─── ─── ─── ─── ✄ ─── ─── ─── ─── ───

╔═════════════╗

jasper

cismale

nineteen

team
rosethorns
upon meeting this boy for the first time, the response of most everybody is 'wow, what a lovely kid'. despite
being rather introverted, friends have always come easy to jasper, and he bears a strange charm
that attracts others to him. he's amiable and willing, does well in school, practices several other subjects-
and he hates all of it. he despises attention with a passion, and would much prefer locking himself in his
room than make eye contact with somebody. in all actuality, he's selfish and apathetic in a way. it's certainly
not uncommon to see him displaying incredible amounts of nervousness and the like, but as far as positive
emotions go, he's surprisingly devoid. while his company is enjoyable, genuine smiles are practically
nonexistent. while of course, he'd never admit it, jasper always assumes the absolute worst of anybody,
which blooms into a beautiful paranoia if given the opportunity. in short; while it may seem like he cares for
somebody, he truly does not. the only beings that matter to jasper are himself and his team. in fact, the
reason he decided to raise his 'mons on his own was out of fear. he worried that if modifications were allowed,
then the pokemon's purity and loyalty would be soiled, making them untrustworthy.

if need be, he'll cripple or kill to save himself.
regigigas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

team benefits

Postby regigigas » Wed Jul 05, 2017 3:47 am

ability to summon small black holes, good for evading projectiles of any sort. healing abilities as well! quite
useful there.a ble to use psychic abilities to create light, lift and control, and communicate from far
distances. and of course, considerable power, especially in mega. undying loyalty. can read the
future as well, good for ambushes.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

intelligence of a supercomputer. good for transportation, can fly at high speeds. can analyze foes'
moves before they strike. shield thanks to its steel body, and in general, is a dangerous 'mon to any
that oppose it.

fast and powerful. serves as a good scout, can also use immense speed to create fires. fragile, sadly.
can use its incredible speeds to cut and slice, good for collecting firewood and creating a shelter.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

dragalge is a versatile pokemon. it's the only one that's able to traverse water with ease, and still remembers many
water type moves from its previous form. the algae-like wefts of skin that float

fast and powerful. serves as a good scout, can also use immense speed to create fires. fragile, sadly.
can use its incredible speeds to cut and slice, good for collecting firewood and creating a shelter.

Imagechess
she/they/he

regigigas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me