Ploegy's Character Storage

A place to store your roleplay character information.

Raiden / Hayami || Trifecta

Postby Ploegy » Thu Nov 01, 2018 8:19 am

┌───────────┐

raiden eguchi.....

alias; trifecta.....
age; 30.....
gender; male.....
sexuality; bisexual.....
crush; none / open.....
significant other; none.....
d.o.b; november 5th.....
role; 1-b teacher.....

└───────────┘
┌───────────┐

quirk - elemental switch.

he has access to fire, water,.
electricity depending on the..
bodily fluid. blood is fire,..
tears are water and sweat..
is electricity. he can only..
use one element at a time..
though all three fluids can..
be present at one time...

└───────────┘

┌────────────────────────┐

appearance
raiden is a tall, well built man. he stands at about six feet. his hair.
is a silvery white color and a little bit shaggy. his eyes are pale brown.
though they change when different elements are in use. they are blue.
when water, yellow when electricity and red when fire..

└────────────────────────┘

┌────────────────────────────────────────────┐

personality

raiden is a studious man who is often said to be wise beyond his years. he is vastly knowledgeable on many things and enjoys sharing
such information with those that are willing to listen. he does tend to be long winded and could ramble on for hours if not stopped,
but he has gotten better as controlling it over the years. as a pro hero, he was known more for his tactical approaches to situations
than his actual combat skills although he is quite gifted in both. he has always preferred to work behind the scenes though. as such he
had found an enjoyment from teaching others. even though he moved from pro hero to teacher, raiden still does have a competitive
drive to him. he hates to simply be seen as the book nerd and does enjoy a good challenge. however, he is exactly what others say he
is. raiden is a huge nerd which only makes him more fitting for his position as a teacher. with such knowledge though he tends to be a
bit uptight and stern in terms of academics. he believes they are just as important as training ones quirk is and stands strongly by that
belief. even when students don't meet his expectation though, he doesn't get truly angry. such an emotion is rare for him and it is said
that it is because of an accident with his fire in the past. despite this, raiden is still a big softie towards his students though he tries
his best not to let it show. he only wishes to see them grow for it is one of his favorite things about teaching young heroes. he tries to
teach them beyond what they might need in their hero duties and often gives a realist view on the world around them. he only wishes
to assure that they are ready when the step into the world as real heroes someday. as such, he also makes sure they understand it isn't
all fun and games although he is known to slide in a joke or two from time to time. because of the views he holds on students of his,
raiden is fiercely protective. this includes others that he cares dearly about as well. it is also rumored that he is emotional since he is
known to be able to cry often, even on cue, but this is simply due to training for his quirk to easily allow him to access his water.

└────────────────────────────────────────────┘

stats
power: 5/5 ...............speed: 3/5 ...............technique: 4/5 ...............intelligence: 6/5 ...............cooperation: 3/5.........

➳name; hayami tanji
    ➳alias; trifecta
    ➳age; 29
    ➳gender; female
    ➳sexuality; homosexual
    ➳crush; none yet
    ➳affiliation; heroes
    ➳role; 1-b homeroom teacher / pro hero
    ➳birthday; october 26th

➳hair; dark blue
    ➳eyes; brown
    ➳height; 5'9
    ➳weight; 151 lbs

➳quirk; elemental switch - with this quirk hayami is able to control water, fire and electricity depending on which bodily fluid is in use. to access water she must cry or have tears present to use. even though it is a small amount of water, she can quickly manipulate it into something greater and use it against her opponents. she can also use tears to makes herself take a on a more liquid-like form which allows her to avoid major injuries but also can bring forth other problems. for the water portion she cannot draw moisture from the air to assist her. it must come from her own body. for access to fire blood must be present which makes it a dangerous element to access, but also her most powerful. a small cut can create small flames that are enough to use in attacking, but the more blood, the greater her flames. these flames can surround her body entirely making it hard to get close to her, but they do not make it impossible to hurt her like the water does. in this state she is extremely weak to water/water based quirks. her fire also can get out of control depending on her temper. the angrier she gets while her fire is present, the stronger it will become and the most chaotic is gets as well. to access her electricity sweat must be present making it difficult to have access to at times thus making it the weakest of her three. much like the other two she is able to surround her body with said electricity and shock any that get near her. a major downfall to hayami's quirk is that no two elements can be in play at the same time meaning she must fight with only one at a time although all the fluids may be present on her body. she is able to pick and chose which one she wishes to use at a given time and can switch between them though there is some delay in the switch
    ➳stats;
    strength - 4/5
    speed - 3/5
    technique - 4/5
    intelligence - 5/5
    cooperation - 3/5

➳personality; hayami is a studious woman who is often said to be wise beyond her years. she is vastly knowledgeable on many things and enjoys sharing such information with those that are willing to listen. she does tend to be long winded and could ramble on for hours if not stopped, but she has gotten better as controlling it over the years. as a pro hero, she was known more for her tactical approaches to situations than her actual combat skills although she is quite gifted in both. she has always preferred to work behind the scenes though. as such she had found an enjoyment from teaching others. even though she moved from pro hero to teacher, hayami still does have a competitive drive to her. she hates to simply be seen as the book nerd and does enjoy a good challenge. however, she is exactly what others say she is. hayami is a huge nerd which only makes her more fitting for his position as a teacher. with such knowledge though she tends to be a bit uptight and stern in terms of academics. she believes they are just as important as training ones quirk is and stands strongly by that belief. even when students don't meet her expectation though, she doesn't get truly angry. such an emotion is rare for her and it is said that it is because of an accident with her fire in the past. despite this, hayami is still a big softie towards her students though she tries her best not to let it show. she only wishes to see them grow for it is one of her favorite things about teaching young heroes. she tries to teach them beyond what they might need in their hero duties and often gives a realist view on the world around them. she only wishes to assure that they are ready when the step into the world as real heroes someday. as such, she also makes sure they understand it isn't all fun and games although she is known to slide in a joke or two from time to time. because of the views she holds on students of her, hayami is fiercely protective. this includes others that she cares dearly about as well. it is also rumored that she is emotional since she is known to be able to cry often, even on cue, but this is simply due to training for her quirk to easily allow her to access her water.

➳other; none
Last edited by Ploegy on Sun Apr 04, 2021 1:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Yu || Mt Lady

Postby Ploegy » Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:12 am

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

yu takeyama
alias; mt lady
gigantification quirk

height: 5'4 (67'7)
weight: n/a
hair: blonde
eyes: purple

sexuality: bisexual
crush: none

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

mt. lady is a young woman who
seems to enjoy the attention
that being a hero gives her and
she does not feel any shame from
having to take that fame from
another hero while basking in the
glory. she is shown to be vain as
she uses her ample sex appeal to
further her popularity. she is also
noted to be very lazy. however,
she is not careless. despite her
vanity, she has shown to be selfless
and willing to risk to protect.

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Hilbert || Unova Trainer

Postby Ploegy » Sat Nov 17, 2018 2:36 pm

➳name; hilbert
    ➳age; 18
    ➳gender; male
    ➳sexuality; heterosexual
    ➳crush; none
    ➳rank; trainer
    ➳region of origin; unova

➳hair; brown
    ➳eyes; brown
    ➳skin tone; white
    ➳height; 5'10
    ➳weight; 155 lbs

➳pokemon; emboar || ♂ || blaze || flare blitz, superpower, wild charge & sucker punch
    braviary || ♂ || defiant || brave bird, return, superpower & u-turn
    reuniclus || ♀ || magic guard || psyshock, focus blast, shadow ball & calm mind
    whimsicott || ♀ || infiltrator || moonblast, energy ball, psychic & u-turn
    haxorus || ♂ || mold breaker || dragon dance, dragon claw, earthquake & poison jab
    terrakion || genderless || justified || close combat, stone edge, earthquake & swords dance

➳personality; hilbert is a loud guy who is hard to miss. he tends to make sure he is noticed by those around him and has no problem with being seen as annoying because of it. despite this, he is a kind soul who simply is seeking to befriend those around him as well as becoming as strong as he can. because of his desire to become strong, he tends to challenge anyone and everyone he can and when rejected he becomes quite disappointed. hilbert is often described as hardheaded and hot-blooded which often lead him into difficult situations. due to his stubbornness he tries to do things on his own and hates asking for help from others. he finds it a bit embarrassing and will get flustered when he actually has to request help from another trainer. even though it doesn't seem like it, hilbert is a clever boy and quite skilled in battle. he uses his pokemon in many ways that others might not think of doing and shows that he has creativity in how he bonds with them. he puts a great amount of trust in his pokemon and would do everything in his own power to protect them when he can. this can also be applied to other trainers that he is close with as well. if he must depend on someone else that he's close with he has no problem with believing in their strength. however, he does prefer being a leader when he can. overall, hilbert is a big dreamer who is far too competitive for his own good. although he is hard to sway from his beliefs, he is a good kid at heart and will protect those around him no matter what

➳other; none
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Angie || Ultimate Artist

Postby Ploegy » Sun Nov 18, 2018 10:04 am

┌───────────┐

Angie Yonaga.

sexuality: atuasexual..
crush: none / open..
ultimate: artist..

└───────────┘
┌───────────┐

Appearance....

hair: white....
eyes: sea blue....
skin tone: mocha....
height: 5'1....
weight: 90 lbs....

└───────────┘

┌────────────────────────┐

Personality

angie is a very spiritual person, believing that atua is always at
her side. she has a pious heart and likes praying, having a very strong
faith in her god, and she is very willing to help and assist other people
with spiritual matters. she often searches for things to offer as blood
sacrifices and somewhat creepily talks about her need for blood and
asks others to offer up theirs. she also has a habit of speaking for atua
and strangely these words can sometimes turn out to be very truthful.
angie is a positive, but quite a strange person who does things her own
way. she is notably energetic and cheerful, almost always having an
excited and wide smile, even in serious times. due to her strong faith in
atua, she is unusually calm and unfazed. she also says she is not afraid
of death and will take whatever atua wishes upon her.

└────────────────────────┘
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Blue || Viridian Gym Leader

Postby Ploegy » Mon Nov 19, 2018 9:52 am

➳name; blue oak
    ➳age; 21
    ➳gender; male
    ➳sexuality; bisexual
    ➳crush; none / open
    ➳rank; gym leader / trainer
    ➳region of origin; kanto

➳hair; orange-ish brown
    ➳eyes; light brown
    ➳skin tone; white
    ➳height; 6'
    ➳weight; 158 lbs

➳pokemon; aerodactyl || ♂ || rock head || double-edge, crunch, rock slide & sky drop
    alakazam || ♂ || inner focus || psychic, energy ball, focus blast & shadow ball
    machamp || ♂ || no guard || dynamic punch, ice punch, fire punch & payback
    rhyperior || ♀ || lightning rod || rock blast, hammer arm, earthquake & metal burst
    gyarados || ♀ || moxie (mold breaker) || dragon dance, waterfall, crunch & stone edge
    exeggutor || ♀ || harvest || leaf storm, psychic, sludge bomb & synthesis

➳personality; blue is an extremely cocky trainer who can come off as selfish and self centered. most see him as rude or unfriendly, but that is because of his ego. as bad as he can be, blue does care. he just has an odd way of showing it at times. he has a strong sense of justice and will go to great lengths to make sure that assure that bad people get what they have coming for them. he is also said to be very protective, especially over those he cares or trusts. in these cases he will do whatever he must to assure their safety and won't stand down until they are out of harms way. this is how blue is able to show his softer side. it is hard to break through his cold facade, but when someone does he isn't as bad as he seems. he just plays the tough guy role extremely well. of course most don't dare get close to him because of this and as such he often finds himself feel quite lonely though he hates to admit it. even with such feelings, he refuses to let down his guard easily. even towards those he sees as friends he still comes off as a bit of a jerk, especially towards red or even green. he may have many negative aspects to his personality, but blue does have areas where he is highly skilled in. not only is he a talented trainer and shown such, but he has become a tactical young adult showing that he can create plans quite well, though he can get a bit reckless while executing them because he tends to rush ahead on his own. overall, blue is a competitive trainer, but someone who is worth having around for his tactical sense and his previous status as a champion

➳history; blue oak, the grandson of the well known pokemon professor sammuel oak, was born in the small town of pallet found in the kanto region. in his early childhood he developed a rivalry with one of the other pallet town boys known as red and when they became pokemon trainers, he vowed he would be better than him. taking off on his adventure, blue went through the kanto region headstrong, but each time he was met by red he lost and he became ever more frustrated. even so, he didn't give up on his gym challenge and went on his way. unlike red, he did not deal much with the likes of team rocket though on occasion he would take out a grunt or two to push forward in his adventure. upon collecting all eight gym badges, blue made his way to the elite four before his rival and defeated them to be crowned the new kanto champion however, his reign would be short for red would show up not too long after him and defeat him once again. he hated that red was stronger than him, but he had no choice but to give up his champion status and return to pallet. around this time the viridian gym began searching for capable trainers to become its new gym leader. blue grasped this opportunity and would become a gym leader instead. however, blue never lost his touch of being a traveling trainer and often left his gym making it difficult for trainers to actually challenge him. he also refused to take on trainers that did not collect the other seven gym badges first. within his first couple of years as a gym leader, blue was met by gold who bested him on his way through the kanto region. after that defeat, blue found himself wandering off more from the gym, but it mostly to search for red who had been missing ever since he had left his champion position. even though his search never found his rival, he mysteriously showed up in pallet town one day and not too long after both of them would take off for the unova region to participate in the pokemon world championships. that would not be the end of blue's travels though. a few years later, he and red would be invited to the alola region to participate in the battle tree. seeing the opportunity to get stronger, blue accepted and took a trip to alola. he would later return back to kanto where he finally settled down a bit to take care of his gym

➳other; none
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Dawn || Researcher of Sinnoh

Postby Ploegy » Mon Dec 03, 2018 5:31 pm

➳name; dawn
    ➳age; 18
    ➳gender; female
    ➳sexuality; heterosexual
    ➳crush; none / open
    ➳rank; trainer
    ➳region of origin; sinnoh

➳hair; indigo blue
    ➳eyes; gray
    ➳skin tone; white
    ➳height; 5'4
    ➳weight; 107 lbs

➳pokemon; empoleon | ♂ | torrent | scald, ice beam, drill peck & steel wing
    rapidash | ♀ | flash fire | flare blitz, wild charge, drill run & megahorn
    lopunny (mega) | ♀ | limber (scrappy) | return, high jump kick, ice punch & quick attack

➳personality; dawn is a polite young woman and is actually a gentle soul. she is cheerful, yet refined and sophisticated at the same time. she is a diligent girl who tends to work herself too hard sometimes, especially on her studies. she has always had a fondness for studying pokemon as well as taking part in contests though she is not against fighting if she must. she is quite easy to get along with and does her best to help those around her. where she really shines is through her knowledge not only on pokemon but on various landmarks and history of many places. she loves to read which is where she gets her vast knowledge. however, she is keen on exploring hence why she took up trying to fill the dex for professor rowan. although she does not enjoy losing, she accepts such knowing that she isn't all that strong. nonetheless she has a close bond with her pokemon and is taking care of them in whatever ways she can. dawn is always willing to learn from others when she can no matter what the subject may be. however, she can act a bit superior when it comes to knowledge and it can come off as annoying to others. because of this she can be quick to apologize when when she does not need to. overall, dawn is a kind girl who is very studious and interested in learning about everything around her.

➳history; growing up in sinnoh, dawn's early days were rather quiet and peaceful. at a young age she took interest in learning about the world around her and it was always struggle for her parents to get her to stop reading. when she came of age to become a pokemon trainer, she met with professor rowan and became his assistant before going to meet with lucas and barry who were supposed to become trainers as well. after the three of them went on their separate ways, dawn made it her focus to work on completing the dex rather than challenging the gyms. she also took interest in competing in contests and did so when she was not out searching for pokemon or studying. during the whole ordeal with team galactic, she stayed out of trouble and left the work to stronger trainers like her two friends though this made her feel as though she was a bit useless in battle. however, that never slowed her down. while her friends were doing their best to become champion, she worked hard for professor rowan and even was able to collect data on all pokemon native to the sinnoh region. she also was able to win every contest ribbon available and for those two things she was able to be proud of herself.

➳other; none
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Arthur || Camelot's King

Postby Ploegy » Sun Dec 23, 2018 9:36 am

➳name; king arthur pendragon
    ➳age; 16
    ➳gender; male
    ➳sexuality; bisexual
    ➳crush; none
    ➳species; human
    ➳fandom; seven deadly sins

➳hair; amber
    ➳eyes; violet
    ➳skin tone; white
    ➳height; 5'7
    ➳weight; 141 lbs

➳abilities / powers; arthur has a high degree of strength in his youth as shown by being able to pull the sword excalibur from its stone with ease. while arthur himself does not know the limits of his own power, it is said that holding and using the legendary sword allows him to access its full potential. when wielding excalibur, arthur is empowered by the souls of all the master swordsmen who previously wielded the holy sword, and as a result he possesses full knowledge of different swordsmanship styles from the previous wielders of excalibur and can use them with masterful ease. arthur also gains a massive increase in speed and strength when wielding the sword. he also is said to have a lack of presence which allows him to sneak up on demons and kill them without ever being caught
    ➳weapons; arthur wields the sword know as excalibur which is a divine sword created by humans. it is imbued and empowered with the souls of the master swordsmen from all throughout britannia who have wielded it in past millennia. it is a sign of him beginning king of camelot since he was the only one that was able to pull it from its stone

➳personality; arthur is a polite young man that is still adjusting to fitting to his role as king. he is quite serious and takes his responsibilities seriously. he always feels that he must think of his people and keep them safe in whatever ways he can. that is why he fights on the front lines believing that it is the best way he can assure their safety. he does not mind risking his own life though he understand that as a king he must sometimes think of his own life because without him his people would be left defenseless. nevertheless, arthur albeit serious tends to wear a smile on his face and has a happy-go-lucky demeanor. despite this, it would be wrong to consider him as immature or oblivious. he is quite aware of things that are happening around him and tends to try ignore them unless they do become a major problem and needs to be taken care of. it is also noted that arthur is quite forgiving and even is willing to forgive those that were once against him. this attests to his kindhearted nature. such an act could be dangerous to him, but he thinks that people should be given second chances and that they can change given time. arthur is also a respectful king and is willing to listen to other people's opinions. overall, he is a young king still learning his way as a ruler but is still kind and protective of his kingdom.

➳other; none

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

name; arthur pendragon
age; 16
gender; male
sexuality; bisexual
crush; none
species; human
fandom; seven deadly sins

hair; amber / orange
eyes; violet
height; 5'7
weight; 141 lbs

weapons; excalibur - excalibur is a divine sword solely of the humans making, which is imbued and
empowered with the souls of the master swordsmen from all throughout britannia who have
wielded it in past millennia. as a result, the wielder of this sword is granted full knowledge and
use of all the different swordsmanship styles used by the previous owners.

powers / abilities; arthur has a high degree of strength in his youth as shown by being able to pull the
sword excalibur from its stone with ease. while arthur himself does not know the limits of his own
power, it is said that holding and using the legendary sword allows him to access its full potential.
when wielding excalibur, arthur is empowered by the souls of all the master swordsmen who
previously wielded the holy sword, and as a result he possesses full knowledge of different
swordsmanship styles from the previous wielders of excalibur and can use them with masterful ease.
arthur also gains a massive increase in speed and strength when wielding the sword. he also is said
to have a lack of presence which allows him to sneak up on demons and kill them without ever being
caught

personality; arthur is a polite young man that is still adjusting to fitting to his role as king. he is quite
serious and takes his responsibilities seriously. he always feels that he must think of his people and keep
them safe in whatever ways he can. that is why he fights on the front lines believing that it is the best
way he can assure their safety. he does not mind risking his own life though he understand that as a
king he must sometimes think of his own life because without him his people would be left defenseless.
nevertheless, arthur albeit serious tends to wear a smile on his face and has a happy-go-lucky demeanor.
despite this, it would be wrong to consider him as immature or oblivious. he is quite aware of things that
are happening around him and tends to try ignore them unless they do become a major problem and needs
to be taken care of. it is also noted that arthur is quite forgiving and even is willing to forgive those that
were once against him. this attests to his kindhearted nature. such an act could be dangerous to him, but
he thinks that people should be given second chances and that they can change given time. arthur is also a
respectful king and is willing to listen to other people's opinions. overall, he is a young king still learning his
way as a ruler but is still kind and protective of his kingdom.

other; arthur has a pet cat named named cath that travels with him at all times. it is said that with him
around arthur is unable to die, but nothing is proven and it remains a rumor. cath can also speak, but is
mostly silent. he does make snide remarks from time to time, especially towards arthur.

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙
Last edited by Ploegy on Fri Dec 04, 2020 12:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rangi || Airbender

Postby Ploegy » Mon Dec 24, 2018 12:43 pm

┌───────────┐

rangi zhao..

age; 16..
gender; male..
sexuality; bisexual..
crush; none / open..
significant other; none..
animal; wren a winged lemur..
element; air..
faceclaim; king from nnt..

└───────────┘
┌───────────┐

appearance...

rangi has short, light brown.
hair and pale brown eyes. he.
has a very young appearance.
and is often mistaken for.
younger than he actually is..
he is 4'11 and is very light.
only weighing in at 82 lbs..
he hates being so small....

└───────────┘

personality

rangi is a bit of a selfish boy that looks to keep himself safe and nobody else. as soon as things get tough, he is known to turn tail
and run off if it best suits him. in many ways he is quite cowardly, but he holds a strong fear for death and doesn't want his life to be
too short. such a fear is what holds him back the most. it is where his selfishness shines brightest. he hates to admit it though and will
get cold when confronted about it. he does not want to be looked at as weak yet is willing to act in such a manner during battle. rangi
does hate this about himself, but does not have the patience to try and change it. that is yet another thing that he lacks. he is very
impatient and tends to rush into situations without much thought which often leads him into trouble. this is what caused his fear of
death to become so prevalent. his own recklessness is the cause of his weakness. however, if put under the right circumstances, his
hand can be forced and he will stay to fight. this usually would involve a loved one being in trouble or a close friend needing help.
speaking of friends, rangi has very few given how cold he can be towards others. he can be difficult to get along with and thus he is
the loner type. this actually bothers him greatly. those that do get close to him, he is very loyal to and sometimes can be too clingy
to. he means no harm by such though. he simply wishes to treasure those few friendships. under his cold facade, rangi is a soft,
yet adventurous person. his soft side is rarely ever seen though for he will only act as such towards those who gain his trust. even so,
rangi is a free spirit which fits well with his airbending. as such, he is actually a quite skilled bender and can get rather cocky about
it though it is in a rather childish manner and he means no harm by it. actually, he can have quite the childish demeanor when his
bending is brought up. he like to play pranks with such and overall just have fun with what he can do, but don't put it past him to
become serious when he needs to. he does take his airbending very seriously. it should be noted that he can easily be unmotivated
to do things thus coming off as a bit lazy. this is especially true when dangerous situations arise.

history

rangi was born at the western air temple before being moved to the southern air temple to be raised by his father there instead.
he lived a rather peaceful life there though he dreaded the studies he had to go through. as much as he enjoyed being able to bend
air, he found very little interest in everything else it entailed. as a child he had a bit of a rebellious streak and often was scolded by
his elders to get his act together. at one point he was almost banished from the temple, but luckily his father stepped in and stopped
such from happening. ever since then rangi toned himself down and focused more on trying to enjoy his studies rather than being a
moody teen. however, it was well known that he was not suited to become a monk although he had such talent. even with such a
thing known, rangi decided to stay at the temple to continue his training. it is not uncommon for him to disappear from time to time
to visit nearby regions to put his adventurous side at ease even for a short while. as a result, he has become a messenger for the
temple against his own freewill. it isn't a job that bothers him all too much, but he much rather be allowed to do something else with
his life. however as such, he was granted an animal companion and picked to have a ring-tailed winged lemur to join him. he named
that lemur wren and is rarely seen without her at his side. when he is at the air temple and isn't training, he does spend some time
helping some of the kids that are trying to work on their own bending. he tries to hide this from others though for he thinks it makes
him look soft. he is more than ready to leave his home beyond and would do so if asked.

Last edited by Ploegy on Tue Dec 25, 2018 4:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Terra || Earthbender

Postby Ploegy » Fri Dec 28, 2018 3:45 am

┌───────────┐

terra beaumont....

age; 17......
gender; female......
sexuality; demisexual......
crush; none / open......
significant other; none......
weapon; battle hammer......
element; earth......
fc; diane from nnt......

└───────────┘
┌───────────┐

appearance

terra has long, brown hair that
she pulls up into pigtails. her
eyes are dark violet in color.
she stands at 5'8 and has a
muscular build from training.
she weighs about 136 lbs. she
wears simple clothes to blend
in with others.

└───────────┘

personality

terra is a fiery soul and is not afraid to stand up and fight. she is hard headed and stubborn making it difficult to work with her from
time to time, but she tries to be open to others as much as possible. she is a workaholic and pushes herself to her limits for various
reasons, but most of the time it is so she doesn't have to worry about others pushing themselves too hard. she tends to put others
before herself thus resulting in some self neglect without realizing it. she often has to be reminded to take care of herself otherwise
she will forget. in battle though, she is not afraid to put herself in danger if it ensures the safety of others. it is a kind of recklessness
she holds, but feels that it is necessary if she wants to keep those around her safe. this makes it evident that she is very protective
over others, especially those she calls friends and children. even though she may not seem like the type, terra has a soft spot for kids
and will not stand to see one hurt. if her friends or kids are hurt before her, she tends to lose control of her temper and attack
without strategy behind it. these fits of rage make her dangerous and even feared by some, but are caused by a bad memory of one of
her friends being killed in their childhood. she tends to bottle up her anger and poorly release it. however, terra tries not to let such
anger define her. outside of battle, she tries to blend in with society and be an average citizen although she has military training and
is a warrior at heart. as such she does desire to become as strong as she possibly can and can often be found training during the night
when nobody is watching. if others ask to train with her, she is more than happy to let them join her. having a training/sparring
partner always excites her, especially if it is someone who can keep up with her. terra does tend to be a bit cocky about her own
strength and it shows through in training sessions. she does mean well, but she can be a bit much sometimes and she does not realize
it. overall, terra is a strong willed girl who wears her heart on her sleeve. she does have a temper on her and it is best to avoid it, but
unless really angered she won't let it out. she just wants to protect those that cannot protect themselves and keep them safe.

history

born to a poor family in the earth kingdom, terra was the first in her family to be born a bender thus bringing many problems to her
family. as a young child she had to learn quickly how to conceal her bending in order to not receive any kind of punishment from the
fire nation. it was something her parents feared and they did not want to lose their daughter over such. however, this fear caused
terra to only want to explore her bending further. she would drag one of her childhood friends with her to show off in secret, but this
one day resulted in the two of them being caught and instead of letting terra take the blame, her friend said she had been the one
that was bending and she was killed on the spot to teach a lesson. as such, terra became scared of her own bending, but also sought
revenge upon those that killed her friend. however, as her strength grew over the years so did the military's interest in her. she was
recruited to train with the fire nation's army by the age of 15. for several years, she stayed under their command and practiced her
bending to become stronger. one day when she was sent out to help search for the avatar, she turned against her regiment and took
off. this branded her as a traitor to the fire nation army and since then she has been on the run from the law. she has started her own
search for the avatar, but isn't seeking them to kill them like the fire nation wanted, but to rather join them in hopes of gaining the
upper hand against those that brought much misery into her own life. even though she has own her goal in mind, she is willing to do
whatever else that might come along with gaining the avatar as an ally.

Last edited by Ploegy on Sat Dec 29, 2018 2:49 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Ansgar || Elite Soldier

Postby Ploegy » Fri Dec 28, 2018 12:39 pm

┌───────────┐

ansgar eld..

age; 19...
gender; male...
sexuality; bisexual...
crush; none / open...
significant other; none...
weapon; katana & daggers...
nation; fire nation...
fc; yato from noragami...

└───────────┘
┌───────────┐

appearance

ansgar has black hair that goes
down to his shoulders. he often
keeps it pulled up in a small
ponytail. his eyes are ice blue
making him standout in the fire
nation. in terms of size, he is
5'9 and has a slender build
which makes him nimble.

└───────────┘

personality

ansgar is the lone wolf type of guy. he prefers to do things on his own and hates needing to work with others. it makes him feel weak.
he is extremely stubborn and tends not to listen to what others have to say unless he knows it will benefit him in some manner. it is
hard to get along with him because of this. however, unlike what most people think, ansgar is not overly aggressive or angry but
rather he is competitive and gets quite salty when he is beaten. he strives to be as strong as he can. this leads him to being arrogant
and cocky. even so he is always training even when he is told not to. this often leads him to being tired though he tries to play it off.
by the rare chance someone can actually befriend him, ansgar is surprisingly a big softie. he hates showing this side of himself and is
embarrassed by it, but only if other people see it. he does not mind if those that have gained his trust actually see this side of him.
he is also fiercely loyal to those close to him and they are the ones he is actually willing to work with. it is challenging to get to this
with him though. he rather see everyone as rivals than as friends. to him being a soldier is all about competition and making sure to do
better than those around him. he does have a bad tendency of riling other people up and getting them angry. in some aspects it seems
as if he is not fit to become a hero and he greatly hates when people point that out to him. he understands his tactics aren't good but
he feels that he needs to stay true to himself and not change himself because others frown upon him. he wants to prove himself as he
is and nothing else. in many ways his personality always causes him to be quite lonely even though he does it to himself. he hates to
admit this though. he sees it as a weakness and there isn't anything more that he hates than being weak. ansgar also has problems
expressing his own emotions at times, especially sadness and happiness. this is way people often thing he is simply a cold person with
very few emotions.

history

born to two nonbenders, ansgar met the same fate as his parents. he was not gifted with the ability to be a bender, but that never
would never slow him down in his life. as a citizen of the fire nation, he admired the army and all those in power even though many
feared them. at a young age he showed a desire for strength and power thus being an overly aggressive child, though his aggressive
nature was quickly worked out of him in order to make him fit to become a soldier someday. due to the lessons he received as a child,
he became rather cold and distant from others. the only times he showed any signs of being soft was around people he liked or those
he admired. there were no exceptions. this lead many of his own peers to not care much for him, but his teachers often boasted about
him saying he had what it took to make it far even without being a bender. by the age of 13, he was besting not only kids his own age,
but even those older than him. his hand-to-hand combat was second to none and he was exceptionally skilled with swords and spears.
this skill allowed him to stand out in his own right and was ultimately what got him into the fire nation's army. his first year however
was his most difficult and he went through far more intensive training than he could have even anticipated. however, ansgar endured
the pain and managed to keep himself together. once he was settled in, it wouldn't take him all too long to begin climbing the ranks.
his lack of tactics would never give him one of the highest ranking roles though, however due to his skill set, he was named an elite
soldier instead. this has allowed him to be the lone wolf kind of guy that he naturally has become. this role allows him to act alone
and carry out special mission bestowed upon him.

Last edited by Ploegy on Sat Dec 29, 2018 2:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me