Ploegy's Character Storage

A place to store your roleplay character information.

Fuyuhiko || Ultimate Yakuza

Postby Ploegy » Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:38 pm

➳name; fuyuhiko kuzuryu
    ➳age; 17
    ➳gender; male
    ➳sexuality; bisexual
    ➳crush; none
    ➳species; human

➳hair; blonde
    ➳eyes; gold
    ➳skin tone; white
    ➳height; 5'1
    ➳weight; 94 lbs

➳abilities / powers; as the ultimate yakuza, he is considered to be the heir to the kuzuryu clan. it doesn't give him any true abilities, but due to his status he his often looked to be quite a skilled individual
    ➳weapons; though he is used to relying on his own personal assassin, fuyuhiko is capable of holding his own with weapons such as knifes and guns, though he does not carry any on his being

➳personality; fuyuhiko is initially incredibly stand-offish and rude to others when he first meets them. he claims he's not going to play at being friends with anyone, and when he is questioned about this, he states clearly that he would not hesitate to kill to prove his point. he makes frequent references to his yakuza background and seems adamant at presenting this sort of "lone wolf" attitude. fuyuhiko doesn't simply want to make friends but considers it not worth his time and beneath him. despite this, he shows signs of this perhaps not being all true. when fuyuhiko does interact with the others, his attitude is combative and irritable. he's easily angered, often threatening and/or insulting other people when they disagree with or complain about his actions. he avoids any proper relationships and he's used to being treated with caution by everyone. upon becoming comfortable with others, he becomes extremely loyal and bad mouths them less than he usually would. he also becomes quite a bit more sociable though he still tends to lose his temper. fuyuhiko suffers from self esteem issues given his status at the heir of the kuzuryu clan and believes he does not deserve it at all. he states that he wants to be strong on his own, and not to simply rely on his family's power to get ahead in life. his goal is to be strong enough to lead his family, rather than to be strong because he leads his family. because of his insecurities, he is also particularly sensitive about his appearance, as people would expect a big, muscular man to lead a yakuza family, and fuyuhiko's appearance is the opposite of that. it is suggested that it would not be out of the question for him to react violently if someone were to use the word "baby face" in reference to him. fuyuhiko also enjoys eating sweets, such as fried dough cookies, which he considers unmanly and shameful and thus tries to keep it a secret. he is also ashamed because he doesn't have any tattoos like "real yakuza" do. fuyuhiko takes duty very seriously, and if there's someone who he can trust, he will open his heart and cooperate with them. despite being a yakuza, deep down he has a somewhat pure heart and he's very strict to the rules. he is the type who takes honor and moral codes seriously.

➳other; none
Last edited by Ploegy on Tue Aug 28, 2018 5:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Kaede || Ultimate Pianist

Postby Ploegy » Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:52 pm

➳name; kaede akamatsu
    ➳age; 17
    ➳gender; female
    ➳sexuality; bisexual
    ➳crush; none
    ➳species; human

➳hair; blonde
    ➳eyes; purple
    ➳skin tone; white
    ➳height; 5'8
    ➳weight; 117 lbs

➳abilities / powers; she is known as the ultimate pianist, but has no true powers
    ➳weapons; none

➳personality; kaede is an optimistic hard worker. she is very protagonist-like and always pulling the others along cheerfully; a typical heroine that is very dependable. as a leader type with a firm character, she has a strong will and doesn't hesitate to take action, her notable character trait being her strong sense of belief in herself and others. her main motivation for playing the piano is to see others smiling. kaede has a kind personality that makes her think about others before herself. because of this, she is unable to immediately suspect people. she is willing to lie for good reasons, but appears uncomfortable while doing so and is quite bad at lying. she has a very sensitive nature and listens to other people's troubles. however, she seems to encourage other people to get better and she isn't afraid to be bold about it and point out their flaws. it appears that she is rather quickly well-liked by others given her personality. she is also stated to not be very idiosyncratic despite being an ultimate, giving off the impression of being a simple girl you could meet anywhere and a person that's easy to befriend. however, being a pianoholic from a young age, she has a peculiar trait of including music talk into her conversations. she even strongly avoids certain activities such as cooking and certain sports because she fears her fingers might get hurt, affecting her ability to play. kaede is quite shocked and disturbed by how heavily her life and identity is centered around piano and how she doesn't really have anything else and she often becomes desperate to find new hobbies because of it. kaede can also be a bit oblivious and silly at times. she also has a habit of being a bit more flirty toward girls. while a kind and friendly person, kaede is shown to have a quite firm, sometimes even rather easily angered personality as well, as she tends to lash at others when they annoy her enough. kaede's tendency to push forward with her own personal justice is her biggest flaw. she refuses to give up when it would be the sensible thing to do and when pushing forward would only make things worse. she also never doubts what she thinks is right and accepts it blindly. this pushy and bossy attitude causes her to become a bit unpopular among some, though she does appear to feel very bad about it.

➳other; none
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Kiyotaka || Ultimate Moral Compass

Postby Ploegy » Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:57 pm

➳name; kiyotaka "taka" ishimaru
    ➳age; 17
    ➳gender; male
    ➳sexuality; homosexual
    ➳crush; none
    ➳species; human

➳hair; black
    ➳eyes; red
    ➳skin tone; white
    ➳height; 5'9
    ➳weight; 146 lbs

➳abilities / powers; kiyotaka is known as the ultimate moral compass, but such a title does not grant him any special abilities nor powers
    ➳weapons; none

➳personality; befitting of the ultimate moral compass, kiyotaka is righteous and values order and rules above all else. he takes his role as a student very seriously and gets upsets when his school life is taken from him. he also states he has 10 sets of his uniform so he never runs out and so he is able to wear one every day of the year, even on holidays or days off from school. he is shown to be very polite and respectful. he addresses people, even girls with "-kun" honorifics. because of his grandfather's tragedy, he considers effort most important and he is a hard worker, believing that one can achieve anything through it. he also considers genius' fate a tragedy and he considers geniuses his enemies, because they don't understand the true value of effort. he also believes that people who are easily provoked to violence are cowards. described as "enthusiastic to the point of being mad", kiyotaka believes that your every action must have a purpose and he absolutely hates wasting time. fitting his talent, kiyotaka often takes up and views himself as a leader. however, he often isn't taken very seriously—due to his extreme dedication to studying and proper conduct, he could not even hold a "normal" conversation with another person. furthermore, he is very expressive and intense in his manner of speech, and is almost constantly shouting. due to his lack of social skills, he often bursts out the first thing that comes to his mind and forces his values and beliefs on others, which he's aware of and feels guilty about. possibly because of the lack of social interaction in his life, he can also be insensitive toward another at times. nevertheless, kiyotaka truly cares about his classmates. he is willing to take pragmatic approaches to avoid murder when needed. though he acts confidently and is quick to take the role of leadership, he suffers from low-self esteem at times and he is quite sensitive, sometimes crying very easily if he is shocked or touched by something. inside, he wishes he could make friends and have someone to talk to, but he feels that he might be a nuisance to others, as he is stated to overreact to everything. some of his other weaknesses appear to be his slight naivety and slow-wittedness, as he sometimes figures things out slower than the most other students and tricking him seems to be rather easy.

➳other; none
Last edited by Ploegy on Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Mikan || Ultimate Nurse

Postby Ploegy » Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:59 pm

➳name; mikan tsumiki
    ➳age; 17
    ➳gender; female
    ➳sexuality; demisexual
    ➳crush; none
    ➳species; human

➳hair; dark purple
    ➳eyes; grayish purple
    ➳skin tone; white
    ➳height; 5'4
    ➳weight; 125 lbs

➳abilities / powers; mikan is known as the ultimate nurse and is extremely good at taking care of others and working with medicine. she is also quite capable of performing autopsies when necessary and tries to be as useful as she can. she is also quite skilled at reading others expressions and telling when things are bothering them. she often over analyzes people though
    ➳weapons; none

➳personality; mikan is an extremely meek, paranoid and fragile individual who suffers from hazardously low self-esteem as a result of severe abuse and bullying. this has resulted in many behavioral symptoms such as being easily intimidated, breaking down and crying with little provocation, profusely apologizing and nervously stuttering while speaking. she constantly worries about annoying, boring or offending others. this delicate persona makes her a natural target for others to bully and prey upon her when they need to yell at someone. however, as the ultimate nurse, mikan tends to act much more confident while doing her job, and she is decently knowledgeable and intelligent. her medical knowledge proves to be useful in murders, as she provides autopsy reports, including information on the corpse's state, details on injuries, cause of death, and time of death. furthermore, she sometimes gives (often unwanted) health advice to others concerning things like eating and sleeping, and may occasionally start to describe things like bodily functions in way too much detail in her wish to give the other students' information on the subject at hand. perhaps because of her high understanding of human physiology, mikan is shown to be very skilled at reading people's faces, but she tends to over-analyze them and is quick to assume that she is disliked by those around her. she generally wants to be liked by and help other people, but her utter lack of confidence and wish to not be a bother causes her to rarely assert herself or state her feelings openly; if she feels the need, she will more than likely ask for permission from her peers to do so. since her social intuition is generally poor, if there is an awkward pause in a conversation, she will immediately begin to panic and apologize, believing it to be her fault. however, despite lacking many basic social skills, mikan does actively attempt to gel with her surroundings by altering aspects of her conduct to suit what she projects as the thoughts of her peers. notably, she appears exaggeratedly clumsy and often ends up in embarrassing and revealing poses, leading her to apologize profusely, though it's been heavily implied that mikan does these poses on purpose in order to gain attention and pity. because of her insistently klutzy and cloying personality many of them do still see her as somewhat off-putting, incompetent or irritating, causing them to distance themselves from her rather than outright mistreat her. because of the severe abuse she has incurred in the past, mikan is very awkward and has a warped perception of both positive and negative social interaction. when treated with any sort of individual respect or sympathy, her first response is most often outright confusion, and sometimes assuming she has done something wrong.

➳other; none
Last edited by Ploegy on Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Tsuyu || Froppy

Postby Ploegy » Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:02 pm

➳name; tsuyu "tsu" asui
    ➳alias; froppy
    ➳age; 15
    ➳gender; female
    ➳sexuality; pansexual
    ➳crush; none
    ➳species; human/frog

➳hair; dark green
    ➳eyes; black
    ➳skin tone; white
    ➳height; 4'11
    ➳weight; 87 lbs

➳abilities / powers; tsuyu's quirk is frog which allows her to do pretty much anything a frog can do including hopping long distance, jumping relatively high in the air, sticking to walls, extending out her tongue a maximum of 20 meters and being able to lift someone with it, ejecting/washing her stomach and secreting toxic sticky liquid and camouflaging herself
    ➳weapons; she carries not weapons on her and relies on her abilities

➳personality; tsuyu is a straightforward and laid-back individual who always says what's on her mind and what she thinks about others. she prefers to be called "tsu", but has stated she only wants people she views as friends to refer to her as such. she commonly refers to everyone with the honorific "-chan". she has proven to be very observant, as she was the first to note the similarities between izuku and all might's quirks. tsuyu is noticeably calm and collected, being able to stay levelheaded in stressful situations. smart and studious, tsuyu is known for having great judgement and is rarely moved by emotion. she might disapprove rash decisions from her classmates, but she doesn't always act against said rashness, which is something she deeply regrets. she is also known to be described as the "perfect pillar of emotional support". her usual expression consists of a vacant stare, which makes reading her thoughts and emotions difficult for those around her. tsuyu has a habit of tipping her finger against her mouth while speaking or pondering. she also says "ribbit" as a replacement for many of her single word replies

➳other; none
Last edited by Ploegy on Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Eijiro || Red Riot

Postby Ploegy » Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:03 pm

➳name; eijiro kirishima
    ➳alias; red riot
    ➳age; 16
    ➳gender; male
    ➳sexuality; homosexual
    ➳crush; none
    ➳species; human

➳hair; red
    ➳eyes; red
    ➳skin tone; white
    ➳height; 5'7
    ➳weight; 154 lbs

➳abilities / powers; eijiro's quirk gives him the power to harden and sharpen any part of his body. the ability not only protects him from physical attacks, but also from heat and shock waves. the drawback to his quirk is that there is a limit to how much damage the hardened skin can withstand and will cause the hardening to slowly dissipate and lose stamina. his hardened form also depends on how much stamina eijiro currently has, and to keep it together at times of low stamina, he must strain his body. while using his quirk, eijiro's physical strength appears to increase. he also has enhanced durability thanks to his quirk.
    ➳weapons; none

➳personality; eijiro is a very boisterous, outgoing guy with a fondness for the concept of manliness, often using the terms "manly" and "unmanly" to describe stuff he does or doesn't like. those who showcase a noble, brave or determined attitude tend to emotionally move him to tears, quickly earning his complete admiration, respect, and friendship. similarly, he will call out traits that are the opposite of that, such as cowardice and dirty play. eijiro is honest and kind-hearted, with all might praising his heroic spirit. in addition, he seems capable of making friends with most people. eijiro is very dedicated to his friends and is even willing to break the law and the rules in order to help them, showing regret if he becomes unable to do so. eijiro has stated more than once that he does not think very highly of his own hardening quirk, thinking that it lacks the flashiness usually found in the pro hero scene. in fact, he will get downright offended if he finds someone with a similar quirk. eijiro also has concerns about not having a good enough quirk for hero work, worried that his skills could not compare to the others. a lot of this self-doubt seems to have come from an incident when he saw a friend stop an underclassman from being bullied and save some students from a threatening figure. after this, eijiro thought of himself as dull and boring. regardless, in the present, eijiro is a more confident and hot-blooded fighter.

➳other; none
Last edited by Ploegy on Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Itsuka || Battle Fist

Postby Ploegy » Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:06 pm

➳name; itsuka kendo
    ➳alias; battle fist
    ➳age; 16
    ➳gender; female
    ➳sexuality; heterosexual
    ➳crush; none
    ➳species; human

➳hair; orange
    ➳eyes; green
    ➳skin tone; white
    ➳height; 5'5
    ➳weight; 131 lbs

➳abilities / powers; itsuka's quirk allows her to enlarge her hands to a gigantic size. she appears to have the strength greater than the average human since she can carry people and lift her enlarged hands without a problem. her enlarged hands grant her proportionally increased chopping and gripping strength. given her quirk, she is also quite skilled in hand-to-hand combat and can even knock someone out with a karate chop if she hits them hard enough
    ➳weapons; none

➳personality; itsuka is a spirited girl who is also thoughtful of others. she does not hesitate to criticize even her classmates if she feels what they are doing is not right. she is also willing to pass on opportunities that would benefit her if she feels other people deserve it better. she seems to also be friendly to people outside her class and seems to hold no signs of ill-will towards others, making her a minority among her classmates. she has displayed sympathy towards others, even if she is not particularly close to them. She showed concern for those she may not even be close with and can come off as a motherly figure or even a big sister figure. either way she is willing to take care of those around her and also offer concern to others that she may not even know. when in combat, she is calculating and shows that she is very intelligent.

➳other; none
Last edited by Ploegy on Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Clair || High Flier

Postby Ploegy » Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:07 pm

➳name; clair
    ➳age; 18
    ➳gender; female
    ➳sexuality; heterosexual
    ➳crush; none
    ➳species; human

➳hair; blonde
    ➳eyes; brown
    ➳skin tone; white
    ➳height; 5'5
    ➳weight; 127 lbs

➳abilities / powers; clair's only true ability is to be able to ride a pegasus though it doesn't offer much help when her companion is not present with her
    ➳weapons; clair carries a lance along with her to defend herself. she is quite skilled with it even though it appears to be a relatively normal lance

➳personality; a headstrong and fearless young noblewoman, clair has an overbearing nature, which is her one big flaw, not that she pays it any mind. she is also a cheery and sociable individual who loves to interact with any and everyone. she values her impression on others and speaks in an extremely formal and often eccentric manner. in the past, she was somewhat childish and impetuous, and while she has matured since then because of the war, she misses the carefree days of the past. though she’s close with her elder brother clive and childhood friends with fellow knight fernand, clair doesn’t have much of an opportunity to interact with the more common people of zofia. as a result, she rather desperately wants to know more about other aspects of common daily life.

➳other; none
Last edited by Ploegy on Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Mae || Energetic Mage

Postby Ploegy » Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:09 pm

➳name; mae
    ➳age; 17
    ➳gender; female
    ➳sexuality; heterosexual
    ➳crush; none
    ➳species; human

➳hair; pink
    ➳eyes; dark pink
    ➳skin tone; white
    ➳height; 5'3
    ➳weight; 114 lbs

➳abilities / powers; mae is a talented mage and as such she is able to uses various types of magic including fire, thunder, aura and seraphim. aura is a type of light magic which is quite effective against creatures considered to be evil/dark in nature. seraphim on the other hand is a type of dark magic that is extremely effective against monsters
    ➳weapons; given that she is a mage, she doesn't have any weapons though she often can be found studying tomes to learn how to use new types of magic

➳personality; an adept mage who is well aware of her talent, mae is constantly in pursuit of self-improvement and is a prime example of a "type a" personality. such traits causes an intense rivalry with other mages and she will frequently try to outdo anyone that challenges her. she does not like stepping down from a challenge and will always give her all. even though she might be a bit on the competitive side, she can come to respect other talented mages as well. she can also be quite caring toward them if they really prove themselves. often seeking approval from others, mae desires to be viewed as a highly dependable person. she is often very enthusiastic, generally speaking in an exuberant, confident, and even arrogant manner. such demeanor manages to be contagious, as celica states that Mae has always cheered her up when she was sad or lonely. despite her constant cheerfulness and bombastic mannerisms, mae is subtly self-conscious of her level of maturity, appearance and deportment wise. she longs for a carefree lifestyle after the war and has a fondness of the ocean.

➳other; none
Last edited by Ploegy on Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Fjorm || Ice Princess

Postby Ploegy » Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:11 pm

➳name; fjorm
    ➳age; 20
    ➳gender; female
    ➳sexuality; bisexual
    ➳crush; none
    ➳species; human

➳hair; blonde with pale blue tips
    ➳eyes; blue
    ➳skin tone; white
    ➳height; 5'7
    ➳weight; 123 lbs

➳abilities / powers; being a princess of ice, fjorm is able to control ice when wielding her weapon. she has proven that she is a real master when using it and is capable of fighting quite well
    ➳weapons; she wields the lance known as leiptr

➳personality; described by gunnthrá as being gentle, but prone to agonizing over things. fjorm comes across as stubborn and devout of traditional beliefs, as she exhibits a drive to repay a debt to the summoner for saving her, due to her homeland's tradition that, if a person saves someone else from the snow, they owe the savior a debt or favor. she is quite a reserved personality and tends to keep to herself a lot of the time. even so she is a kind soul who is willing to help those in need, but her own people and beliefs will always come first no matter what. she is fiercely loyal and a very useful ally to those willing to take the time to work with her. however, fjorm can be quite bitter and is known to hold grudges especially against those that have crossed her in the past

➳other; none
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me