Ploegy's Character Storage

A place to store your roleplay character information.

Ploegy's Character Storage

Postby Ploegy » Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:51 pm

master list:

page 1:
caitlyn, azure, fuel, mason zimmerman, cordelia beverly,
laslow keats, elizabeth lammers, callie faye plaskett. estelle eidenberg

page 2:
tomas etchings, karma britten, maisha walsh, mabelle caesar, callie faye,
jemma fitz, neil connell, lewis asterda, mei wen hwang, margarita romanoff

page 3:
christopher rogers, takumi, kamui, sayuri mita, harry adstra,
louis, thela, gypsum, alistair, nikolai

page 4:
eliana, aegeus, blair, caitlyn, morgan,
ophelia rayne, frans, soleil, forrest, captain ness

page 5:
chrom, lissa, robin (m & f), lucina, sumia,
olivia, nowi, nah, morgan (m & f), inigo / laslow

page 6:
corrin (m & f), takumi, azura, odin / owain, keaton,
velouria, tiki, alfonse, eirika, claus / masked man

page 7:
lucas, kumatora, ness, paula, ninten,
gold, blue, green, yellow, ruby

page 8:
sapphire, crystal, yoshi, princess peach, mario,
dreambert, princess shroob, link, linkle, papyrus

page 9:
sans, undyne, eren jaeger, mikasa ackerman, historia reiss,
sasha braus, hange zoe, annie leonhardt, ymir, ganta igarashi

page 10:
shiro, hige, blue, natasha romanoff, clint barton,
steve rogers, peter parker, pietro maximoff, rin okumura, moon

page 11:
lincoln campbell, samus aran, palutena, pit, valtteri camalar,
urbosa, beast boy, roman parker, tina stark, ondrej quill

page 12:
maximilian drews, aubrey rogers, rh'nalche anders, mikkel thorson, nonon jakuzure,
red, duster, soleil, marie, cordelia

page 13:
panne,oboro, lon'qu, felicia, nyx,
tharja, selkie, midori, alm, celica

page 14:
gray, iris quill, callie, sempiira, atlas,
spring man, ribbon girl, red, trinity, luca

page 15:
danny fenton, yoshi, gustav, quinton tremblay, valeria konstov,
augustus andersson, ophelia dawn, tony stark, monique arrington, groot

page 16:
tyler rogers, cascade, leaf, gold, cassiopeia astrophel,
corrin frost, kana, kendall lindemann, white, lynne klazens

page 17:
cait, classic, farrah, silvia dempsey, amari,
black, rosalyn lloyd, mikkael segal, pearl, marina

page 18:
parker riess, primrose, sharena, ephraim, calem,
pyra / mythra, rex, zelda, yvette, morag

page 19:
poppi, mikhail, izuku midoriya, daiki nakahara, ochako uraraka
blue / agent 3, nia, mizuko himura, shoto todoroki, thor odinson

page 20:
gamora, harper duggan, ascella, momo yaoyorozu, keebo,
junko oshiro, finley, shoichi nobutoshi, ava akai, shuichi saihara

page 21:
makoto naegi, sonia nevermind, kyoko kirigiri, kazuichi soda, aoi asahina,
chiaki nanami, hajime hinata, miu iruma, tenko chabashira, maki harukawa

page 22:
fuyuhiko kuzuryu, kaede akamatsu, kiyotaka ishimaru, mikan tsumiki, tsuyu asui,
eijiro kirishima, itsuka kendo, fjorm, clair, mae

page 23:
fumihiro, hikaru fujikawa, aimi tamaru, rin ozawa, izumi yamishiro,
reina ishimoto, namiko uyeno, bayonetta, luka redgrave, yasuhiro hagakure

page 24:
mukuro ikusaba, kenna aggio, addam origo, aurelia / agent 4, katsuo / agent 4,
kaori miyazaki, asuga hattori, masami tsuyosa, koichi okamoto, yoshiro uyeno

page 25:
raiden eguchi, yu takeyama, hilbert, angie yonaga, blue,
dawn, rangi zhao, terra beaumont, ansgar eld

page 26:
diane, king, jericho, felix schmeling, millicent audelia,
elincia satou, kotone saihara, emiko koizumi, ren amamiya, ann takamaki

page 27:
lillie, natsumi funaki, mitsuo kobayashi, rin nagato, akira sakurai,
chie uyeno, kanon ueda, junko enoshima, makoto niijima, nanami mizushima

page 28:
maeve asagiri, futaba sakura, gratia amamiya, tomomi aoyagi, esther himura
adora, hilda goneril, claude von riegan, marianne von edmund, ingrid galatea

page 29:
shulk, libelle shimada, kasumi yoshizawa, genji shimada, hana song
mieko hanagata, galena yoshida, celeste morgenstern, ryuji sakamoto, athena

page 30:
caitlyn eisold, mato, melia antiqua, angela ziegler, morgana
callie eisold, kuno, wisteria, fiora, jett

page 31:
soren, feyre, maple, barlas, kotaro
movira, mipha, eleven, wren onishi, jade

page 32:
byleth eisner, riki, natsu fujimori, kaguya fujimoto, leon colston
hikari fujimoto, modoka tani, sota kiruma, momoko hirose, suzume hoshino

page 33:
sumika kitomura, megumi haijima, takeshi koda, haruki ishimoto, hanako ishimoto
mathias kaiser, nadetta ansted, aigis, naoyuki chinen, mitsuri tamura

page 34:
axel neuvile, cassian, pollyanna, yadira, ryota okada
pursan, eydis, charles fletcher, percival, simure toma

page 35:
blaise alwyn, kazemi asano, yakeru ichinose, roy, byleth eisner
sora, percy lavin, shion hirota, ryu akechi, kuragari ito

page 36:
hisoki tanaka
Last edited by Ploegy on Tue May 17, 2022 8:23 am, edited 54 times in total.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Caitlyn || The Competitive Trainer

Postby Ploegy » Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:54 pm

➳name; caitlyn
    ➳aliases; lynn & cat
    ➳age; 21
    ➳gender; female
    ➳sexuality; heterosexual
    ➳crush; none

➳hair; dark brown
    ➳eyes; dark brown
    ➳skin tone; white
    ➳build; fairly average
    ➳height; 5'7
    ➳weight; 152 lbs

➳pokemon; riley || ♂ || pikachu || lightning rod || level 50 || volt tackle, iron tail, extremespeed, & brick break
    zyo || ♂ || salamence || intimidate || level 50 || earthquake, brick break, dragon claw & dragon dance
    virtus || genderless || metagross || clear body || level 50 || earthquake, zen headbutt, meteor mash & thunder punch
    jirachi || genderless || serene grace || level 50 || psychic, calm mind, thunderbolt & substitute
    sapphire || ♀ || milotic || marvel scale || level 50 || surf, ice beam, recover & toxic
    bandit || ♀ || houndoom || flash fire || level 50 || dark pulse, flamethrower, will-o-wisp & pursuit

➳personality; coming off as headstrong and hotheaded, caitlyn hides behind such a facade in order to hide away her insecurities. she is a rather broken girl who constantly struggles with her own confidence. always feeling as though she must lead the way and prove to others that she is strong, this trainer finds it hard to lose, though she is able to move on unless it is a rather big loss on her part. being looked up to as an intelligent girl who knows her way around a battle, caitlyn always believes that she must not let anyone down. this is especially true to those she is closest to and her pokemon. her sarcasm and sassiness can be overbearing at time, but she means no harm with it. such aspects of her personality are her way of being humorous. truly she is a kind hearted girl that wears her heart on her sleeve no matter what. she is understanding and forgiving, often giving people far too many chances, but she believes that everyone can make up for past sins and rather not have bad blood with anyone if she can. sometimes she can be a pushover which is a huge downfall, but she does know how to stand up for herself when the time is right. caitlyn knows how to pick her battles and sees no use in senseless fighting

➳history; born and raised in viridian city, caitlyn's childhood was a rather average one, though she was often outshined by her elder brother who was everyone's favorite. often seen as nothing more than an average child herself, the girl kept to herself and rarely made many friends in her early years. on her 10th birthday, she was finally given the choice to become a pokemon trainer and she took it up quickly. her starter pokemon was none other than riley, her beloved pikachu. with her partner at her side she set off on her adventure around the region of kanto. it didn't take her long to defeat all the gyms and finally start to catch the eye of some people from her hometown. upon returning home, she was approached by a girl around her age who invited her to come to hoenn and take on yet another region. this girl would soon become her closest friend. the two took off to the hoenn region and once again it didn't take the girl all too long to complete the region. by the age of 12 she was already showing signs of a strong trainer. now with her friend, rachel, the two decided to form a team of trainers to battle in tournaments with and train alongside. soon the team optic was created with rachel as its leader and caitlyn as the executive. their team was quick to grow and many trainers came and went. the team held up until caitlyn was the age of 17. at that time, rachel wished to leave for another team that she had found and handed leadership down to her. by this time the team was almost completely done. deciding to call it quits, caitlyn disbanded the team in order to join another, the maniacs. never feeling in place within their ranks, her love for battling diminished greatly. she stayed with the group until she was 19, but left when she was invited by a close friend outside the team to join his. joining this team called the dooms, caitlyn was quick to establish herself once again as a team tournament approached. proving that she was still in her top shape, the girl once again returned to glory and put her team on her back. even though her constant string of victories wasn't enough to pull her team into the playoffs, she was looked up to as a strong and competitive trainer

➳other; as a competitive player, caitlyn keeps her pokemon at level 50 to fit the competitive requirement
    artwork done by blewberry on another forums

Champion Variant of Caitlyn:

➳name; caitlyn
    ➳age; 21
    ➳gender; female
    ➳sexuality; heterosexual
    ➳crush; none
    ➳trainer class; hoenn champion
    ➳region of origin; kanto

➳hair; dark brown
    ➳eyes; dark brown
    ➳skin tone; white
    ➳height; 5'7
    ➳weight; 152 lbs

➳pokemon; riley || ♂ || pikachu || lightning rod || level 95 || volt tackle, iron tail, quick attack, & thunderbolt
    zyo || ♂ || salamence || intimidate || level 79 || earthquake, brick break, dragon claw & dragon dance
    virtus || genderless || metagross (mega) || clear body (tough claws) || level 88 || earthquake, zen headbutt, meteor mash & thunder punch
    jirachi || genderless || serene grace || level 82 || iron head, u-turn, psychic & fire punch
    sapphire || ♀ || milotic || marvel scale || level 85 || surf, ice beam, recover & toxic
    luci || ♀ || glaceon || ice body || level 76 || ice beam, frost breath, shadow ball, & hidden power fighting
    ➳family; william (father), camille (mother) & tyler (brother)

➳personality; coming off as headstrong and hotheaded, caitlyn hides behind such a facade in order to hide away her insecurities. she is a rather broken girl who constantly struggles with her own confidence. always feeling as though she must lead the way and prove to others that she is strong, this trainer finds it hard to lose, though she is able to move on unless it is a rather big loss on her part. being looked up to as an intelligent girl who knows her way around a battle, caitlyn always believes that she must not let anyone down. this is especially true to those she is closest to and her pokemon. her sarcasm and sassiness can be overbearing at times, but she means no harm with it. such aspects of her personality are her way of being humorous. truly she is a kind hearted girl that wears her heart on her sleeve no matter what. she is understanding and forgiving, often giving people far too many chances, but she believes that everyone can make up for past sins and rather not have bad blood with anyone if she can avoid it. sometimes she can be a pushover which is a huge downfall, but she does know how to stand up for herself when the time is right. caitlyn knows how to pick her battles and sees no use in senseless fighting.

➳history; born and raised in viridian city, caitlyn's childhood was a rather average one, though she was often outshined by her elder brother who was everyone's favorite. often seen as nothing more than an average child herself, the girl kept to herself and rarely made many friends in her early years. on her 10th birthday, she was finally given the choice to become a pokemon trainer and she took it up quickly. her starter pokemon was none other than riley, her beloved pikachu. with her partner at her side she set off on her adventure around the region of kanto. it didn't take her long to defeat all the gyms and finally start to catch the eye of some people from her hometown. upon returning home, she was approached by a girl around her age who invited her to come to hoenn and take on yet another region. she gladly accepted and moved her life to the new region. ultimately it would be where she would stay. even with eight kanto badges, she never took on the league. that would change in hoenn. making her way through hoenn, she took on each gym in around six months before decided that she would take on the league this time. with the whole situation between team aqua and magma in the way, her league challenge would have to wait. she would return to the small home she had been taken into in Lilycove and wait. even when the events calmed down, it would take her until the age of 14 to actually take on the league. her first attempt ended in failure, but only fueled her more to take them on again. two years later, she would return a much changed girl. this time she did not fail. taking the reign as champion, she has held her title for five years. in those five years, she encountered the mythical pokemon, jirachi during an exploration of a cave far off mossdeep. caitlyn was able to connect with the pokemon and gain its trust before capturing it. legend has it that caitlyn uses jirachi's wish granting power to assure she doesn't lose her place as champion. nobody knows if this is true or not

➳other; artwork by blueberrydevil

other artwork; by callalily, by ayvie, by axoneen, by acethekidd & by stormy and rescuer
Last edited by Ploegy on Mon Mar 04, 2019 4:31 am, edited 7 times in total.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Azure || The Devious Beauty

Postby Ploegy » Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:57 pm

➳name; azure aka a
    ➳age; 27
    ➳gender; female
    ➳sexuality; homosexual
    ➳crush; none / open
    ➳trainer class; intermediate
    ➳region of origin; unova

➳hair; aqua
    ➳eyes; light blue
    ➳skin tone; white
    ➳build; thin, yet toned
    ➳height; 6'0
    ➳weight; 154 lbs

➳pokemon; maso || ♂ || azumarill || huge power || level 42 || aqua jet, waterfall, play rough, & superpower
    jirachi || genderless || serene grace || level 36 || psychic, iron head, wish, & fire punch
    grima || ♂ || zoroark || illusion || level 40 || dark pulse, flamethrower, focus blast, & grass knot

➳family; unknown

azure is a strong-willed and witty young girl. it often is hard to convince her of things because she is known to have a thick skull and tends to live in her own little world. whatever she thinks is right is exactly what she will do even if it goes against any kind of rules or traditions which often gets her into trouble. in those situations, the girl uses her wits to try to get out of trouble, though it doesn't often work. she is always very determined to to things work and is very willing to protect what she believes in. sometimes she cracks jokes about it all, but her sense of humor is rather stale and most people don't laugh at her jokes. however the girl does have quite the imagination and is quite creative with some of the things she says. she also is a very sarcastic and sharp tongued girl who tends to have no care for others feelings. she is very opinionated and will argue until she's blue in the face that she is right. the girl hates to be wrong. she tends not to be the most social person around, though she is fully capable of holding a conversation when needed. typically she is aggressive and doesn't mind picking a fight with those around her even if she seems outnumbered. even though she hails from unova she came to alola when she was young and ended up getting caught up with team skull. she joined their ranks and believed in trying to change the traditions of the region.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Fuel || The Timid Beginner

Postby Ploegy » Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:58 pm

➳name; fuel
    ➳age; 11
    ➳gender; male
    ➳sexuality; questioning
    ➳crush; none / open
    ➳trainer class; beginning trainer
    ➳region of origin; alola

➳hair; ginger
    ➳eyes; light blue
    ➳skin tone; white
    ➳build; kind of on the small side
    ➳height; 4'11
    ➳weight; 103 lbs

➳pokemon; winston || ♂ || litten || blaze || level 5 || scratch, ember, & growl
    ➳family; luca (father) & diane (mother)

fuel is a soft spoken child who seeks adventure even though he has been told on several occasions he would never be able to travel and train pokemon like other children his age. wanting to prove those who didn't believe him wrong, the boy began to work hard to build bonds with his pokemon which has lead to their undying trust in him. though he appears rather weak and feeble as a trainer, he has a never give up attitude which sometimes is his biggest flaw. fuel is quite emotional when stressed and can easily be pushed to breaking down in front of others. however it is quite rare for him to show anger due to his rather gentle nature, though when he does get angry he is known to throw a fit. otherwise, for his age, he is rather calm, yet still curious of the world around him. sometimes this leads to his own recklessness, but for the most part he is reserved and in some ways timid.

➳other; art by me
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Mason || Son of a Pokemon Researcher

Postby Ploegy » Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:59 pm

Artwork done by me

➳name; mason zimmerman
    ➳age; 25
    ➳gender; male
    ➳sexuality; bisexual
    ➳crush; none/open
    ➳relationship status; single
    ➳rank; gym leader / regular trainer

➳hair; light brown
    ➳eyes; blue
    ➳skin tone; white
    ➳build; kind of muscular
    ➳height; 6'0
    ➳weight; 172 lbs
    ➳body modifications; none

➳family; leon zimmerman (father) & delphia zimmerman (mother)
    ➳pokemon; ashton - ♂ - gyarados - lvl 55 - intimidate (mold breaker) - waterfall, earthquake, crunch, & ice fang
    emperor - ♂ - empoleon - lvl 47 - torrent - scald, ice beam, flash cannon, & grass knot
    welsh - ♂ - kingdra - lvl 41 - swift swim - hydro pump, ice beam, rain dance, & draco meteor
    lilly - ♀ - politoed - lvl 45 - water absorb - surf, hyper voice, icy wind, & psychic
    azura - ♀ - azumarill - lvl 38 - huge power - play rough, waterfall, superpower, knock off
    sapphire - ♀ - milotic - lvl 42 - marvel scale - scald, ice beam, recover, & dragon pulse
    ➳likes; his pokemon, battling, adventuring when he can, causing trouble, training others, studying about pokemon, becoming more powerful, showing off, proving he's right, & getting on others nerves
    ➳dislikes; being told what to do, losing, being stood up, getting left behind, not getting what he wants, his pokemon getting hurt, being stuck in his gym for too long, & being alone all the time

mason is a cocky and confident boy who doesn't like to back down from anything. he is adventurous and fun, but always seems to find himself getting into trouble. this boy has a lot of spunk in his personality and isn't afraid to show it off. he is loud and cheerful which sometimes can get annoying, but he doesn't care what other people think of him. he does whatever he wants to do and is happy with it. when caitlyn first started her pokemon adventure, he traveled with her for a short while, until she easily bested him and he became jealous. over the years, he has acted as a friend toward her, but deep down he has a lot of hate for the current champion.
Last edited by Ploegy on Sun Oct 01, 2017 4:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Cordelia || The Girl from Pallet

Postby Ploegy » Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:00 pm

Artwork done by me

➳name; cordelia beverly
    ➳age; 15
    ➳gender; female
    ➳sexuality; pansexual
    ➳crush; none/open
    ➳rank; regular trainer

➳hair; orange
    ➳eyes; sea green
    ➳skin tone; white
    ➳build; small & fragile
    ➳height; 5'2"
    ➳weight; 106 lbs

➳family; henry beverly (father), daphne beverly (mother), lissa beverly (younger sister), & tori beverly (younger sister)
    ➳pokemon; bert - ♂ - pyroar - lvl 36 - unnerve - fire blast, hyper voice, solar beam, & snarl
    bubbles - ♂ - wartortle - lvl 28 - torrent - water pulse, rapid spin, bite, & ice beam
    king - ♂ - nidorino - lvl 22 - poison point - double kick, poison sting, fury attack, & dig
    may - ♀ - aron - lvl 25 - rock head - metal claw, rock slide, iron head, & roar
    opal - ♀ - espurr - lvl 18 - infiltrator - psybeam, scratch, light screen, & covet
    annabelle - ♀ - leavanny - lvl 40 - leaf blade, x-scissor, steel wing, & swords dance

➳likes; traveling, being with her pokemon, being alone, doing what's right, loyalty, the sea, beaches or other relaxing environments, & trying new foods
    ➳dislikes; lavender town, scary stories, people abusing pokemon and their power, being unable to win, seeing her pokemon hurt, being around too many people, & nighttime

Cordelia is not exactly the nicest person around. She tends to keep most of her feelings to herself which brings up a lot of anger in her. She finds different ways to get rid of her anger though. During battles she is very calm and collected, and only shows how she can outsmart people quickly. She is very cocky most the time and has a lot of confidence. She puts a lot of trust in her pokemon and has a great bond with them. Overall, she is a loyal kind of person, especially to her pokemon, though if someone manages to get on her good side, she is very loyal to them as well. However, she is hard to break when it comes to becoming a friend of hers. She tends to stay very closed off and is afraid to allow anyone to get close to her due to issues she had as a child. Though she seems strong on the outside, she is extremely fragile on the inside.
Last edited by Ploegy on Sun Oct 01, 2017 4:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Laslow || Flamboyant Gym Leader

Postby Ploegy » Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:01 pm

Artwork done by me

➳name; laslow keats
    ➳age; 24
    ➳gender; male
    ➳sexuality; homosexual
    ➳crush; none/open
    ➳rank; gym leader

➳hair; magenta
    ➳eyes; magenta
    ➳skin tone; white
    ➳build; average
    ➳height; 5'9"
    ➳weight; 146 lbs

➳family; leo keats (father), harley keats (mother), yumi keats (older sister), & frederick keats (younger brother)
    ➳pokemon; peri - ♂ - sylveon - lvl 33 - pixilate - hyper voice, shadow ball, hidden power fire, & dazzling gleam
    kaden - ♂ - granbull - lvl 31 - intimidate - fire fang, ice fang, thunder fang, & earthquake
    toga - ♂ - togekiss - lvl 28 - serene grace - aura sphere, air slash, dazzling gleam, & roost
    angel - ♀ - gardevoir - lvl 34 - trace - moonblast, psychic, calm mind, & shadow ball
    moonlight - ♀ - clefable - lvl 26 - magic guard - moonblast, toxic, thunderbolt, & ice beam
    soleil - ♀ - dedenne - lvl 38 - cheek pouch - thunderbolt, grass knot, hidden power fire, & volt switch

➳likes; his pokemon, fashion, contests, breaking rules, going against the norm, proving others wrong, peaceful environments, boat rides, & high end luxuries
    ➳dislikes; battling too often, being insulted, getting dirty, doing other people's work, getting beaten, dangerous situations, & stuck up people

laslow is a very flamboyant guy who is also quite the flirt. he loves design and fashion and can more times than not be found working on something new when he isn't needing to battle a trainer. if there's one thing that isn't design that he's good at it's knowing how to throw a party. he much rather be hosting a grand event rather than getting his hands dirty with someone else's work. he became a part of team moonshine because they are paying him for his clothing designs. this proves that he can be greedy and is driven by money more so than anything else. though he does have a kind heart and has nothing against the champion, he does not plan to stop what actions team moonshine is planning and even will help as long as he is motivated to.
Last edited by Ploegy on Sun Oct 01, 2017 4:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Elizabeth || Studious Beginner

Postby Ploegy » Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:02 pm

Artwork belongs to me
    Name: Elizabeth Lammers
    Nicknames: Eliza (Preferred name), Beth, & Ellie
    Sexuality: Bisexual
    Crush: None/Open
    Relationship Status: Single/Open
    Hometown: Goldenrod City, Johto

+ Traits: Kind, intelligent, adventurous, compassionate, studious, protective, honest, & caring
    - Traits: Awkward, lack of self confidence, goes to extremes, unable to hold conversations for long, overworks, somewhat depressed, & can be too introverted

Personality: Eliza is a very studious trainer, often studying more than interacting with others. She is quite intelligent and is full of random facts, though she is socially awkward. Even though she struggles with being around others, she is kind hearted toward those who are able to get past her awkwardness. Overall she is compassionate and follows her heart no matter what others may think of her actions. She is willing to take risks as long as she has a plan in mind. Some may say she tries to get herself killed with the dangerous situations she gets herself into, but she is just trying to live her life to its fullest on her own due to her inability to befriend others.
    History: Born in the the busy city of Goldenrod, Elizabeth was forced into a life she didn't enjoy one bit. City life was a struggle for her as a child, never being able to find her place. Her father worked at the radio tower while her mother traveled around the region to promote the local flower shop. Her parents always except nothing less than perfection from her, which was what really shaped her personality. Turning away from others, she spent most of her time studying rather than living a normal life of a child. While most the other kids played, she stayed in and read or did extra work to keep her mind sharp or she'd run off on her own pretending to go on some wild adventure. Eventually, her father got her a part time job at the radio tower as a receptionist in attempt to get her over her social awkwardness, but it wasn't enough to break her out of it and she often made her coworkers avoid her. Once she was selected to come to the Zoeion region, her parents were reluctant to let her go, but eventually gave in, hoping that it might break her out of her shell.

- Windsor || Mudkip
    - Male
    - Level 5
    - Torrent
    - Growl || Tackle || Water Gun
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Callie || Revenge Seeker

Postby Ploegy » Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:08 pm

➳name; callie faye plaskett
    ➳age; 19
    ➳gender; female
    ➳sexuality; bisexual
    ➳crush; none
    ➳affiliation; scouting legion

➳hair; black
    ➳eyes; brown
    ➳skin tone; tanned
    ➳build; well built
    ➳height; 5'6
    ➳weight; 120 lbs

➳abilities / powers; callie has the ability to shift into a titan that normally stands at 15 meters tall though she has come to realize that she is capable of making it smaller than that as well. the biggest downside to this ability is unlike several of the titan shifters, she isn't able to harden her skin to protect herself. the only place she can harden are her knuckles which are mostly used for provided harder punches, though they can provide some protection when covering her neck.
    ➳weapons; like all other military members, callie is equipped with dual blades and the usual gear

➳personality; callie is a stubborn girl who tends to be quite aggressive, but she is extremely protective over anything she finds important to her. she is very hot tempered and tends not to play well with others all too well. if she must lie, she has no problem doing so and she is quite secretive when she needs to be. her temper gets her into a lot of bad situations and she normally relies on brute strength to get her out of it. her fighting sense it very strong, but it also makes her an extremely cold girl who doesn't trust anyone. she does have a thirst for blood, specifically "titan blood" though she wouldn't be against killing another human that got in her way either. even though she is not fond of helping others out, she puts trust into the others in the corps and does what she needs to do to succeed. this girl is very self-centered and does things that will benefit her in the end which is what has gotten her into bad spots in the past

➳history; callie was born in the district of stohess and always believed that everything would be just fine in her families lives. it was always a luxury living close to wall sina and never having to fear titans attack. however, at the fall of wall maria, her father decided to join the military force and fight against the titans, believing it was his duty to. he never returned and was reported to be missing in action. the news had broke callie, but she still felt safe within the walls knowing that one day everything would be just fine again and the news about the titans would just go away. when her two twin older brothers came of age to join the military forces, they left as well and after their training, they were sent out to battle the titans. neither of her brothers returned from battle. her mother became extremely depressed from the loss of their family members that she committed suicide leaving callie all alone at the age of 14. that year, the girl joined the the trainee squad and began her military training. when she graduated, she joined the scouts and eventually found her place there.

➳other; her titan form came by accident when she agreed to be dakota's test subject for a new medicine. she tries to keep her titan form a secret
    take this chibi version of her titan form
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Estelle || The Odd MP

Postby Ploegy » Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:09 pm

➳name; estelle eidenberg
    ➳age; 20
    ➳gender; female
    ➳sexuality; pansexual
    ➳crush; none / open
    ➳home district; karanese district
    ➳faction; military police
    ➳rank; senior mp

➳hair; aqua blue
    ➳eyes; aqua blue
    ➳skin tone; white
    ➳height; 5'3
    ➳weight; 109 lbs

➳parents; dylan & camilla eidenberg
    ➳siblings; none
    ➳ancestry; none of importance

➳personality; estelle is a very calm girl who tends to have a very laid back attitude. sometimes she is careless and clumsy, but she makes up for it with her intelligence. she isn't overly weak, though there are plenty that are stronger than her. most of the time, the girl enjoys reading whatever books she can get her hands on to expand her knowledge. in many ways she doesn't fit in to the typical military police stereotype and often she is seen as one of the more friendly and approachable ones. she doesn't try bossing the citizens around or harming them, but rather try to solve the problems they are having peaceful, though she gets scolded for doing so quite often. she is always told that she isn't aggressive enough, but she doesn't see why she should be aggressive when everyone is stressed out. her main goal is to try and help people the best she can in the situation they are currently in.

➳other; none
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me