Ploegy's Character Storage

A place to store your roleplay character information.

Diane || Sin of Envy

Postby Ploegy » Sun Dec 30, 2018 8:01 am

➳name; diane
    ➳alias; serpent sin of envy
    ➳age; ~750
    ➳gender; female
    ➳sexuality; bisexual
    ➳crush; none
    ➳species; giant
    ➳fandom; seven deadly sins

➳hair; brown
    ➳eyes; purple
    ➳skin tone; white
    ➳height; 30' (giant form) 5'5 (human form)
    ➳weight; n/a

➳abilities / powers; immense strength: since she's a giant, diane is able to perform staggering feats of strength and can break through barriers capable of withstanding meteors with a single punch. she can swing a war hammer with a weight of 2200 pounds
    enhanced speed: using her strength, diane is actually incredibly fast and agile, however due to her giant size this speed is reduced to nil, but when shrunken to human size her speed increases
    immense endurance: due to being a giant, diane is able to withstand several mortal blows, such as being pierced through the shoulder and thigh and still move fast enough to save citizens from collapsing buildings, and still retain consciousness even after losing blood and taking a further beating
    enhanced durability: being a giant, few attacks are powerful enough to actually cause grievous harm to diane, and she can shrug off even some of the most powerful attacks. she is far less durable in her human form
    creation: this ability is due to her status as a giant and thus diane is able to manipulate the earth at her will
    drole's dance: a technique created by the giant king, drole. by performing a special dance, diane is able to increase her connection to the earth, while increasing her power level the more she carries it out
    ➳weapons; diane's sacred treasure is a battle hammer known as gideon. with this hammer she is able to pull out the full potential of creation

➳personality; diane is a very friendly woman, and is also very confident regarding her abilities, appearing to generally consider others as weak. she cares very much about her comrades and is very delighted from compliments she receives from others, especially those she may care deeply towards. for those she deeply cares for, she is able to overcome her own fears for their sake. however, she is very quick to throw temper tantrums, and often does so upon becoming upset. diane also gets angry and jealous of others, especially other women who receive attention that she does not get. due to her size, she feels she has no other choice other than fight to prove herself to people. she has expressed her strong desire to be smaller, so she wouldn’t feel so out of place among her comrades. despite diane stating that she has no interest in humans, she still selflessly saves people who are in danger and is willing to risk her life to protect them. despite her brave and strong appearance, diane is a somewhat emotionally fragile person, as shown by her hatred of loneliness.

➳other; none
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

King || Sin of Sloth

Postby Ploegy » Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:48 am

➳name; king
    ➳alias; grizzly sin of sloth & fairy king harlequin
    ➳age; 1300+
    ➳gender; male
    ➳sexuality; bisexual
    ➳crush; none
    ➳species; fairy

➳hair; light brown / pale orange
    ➳eyes; orangish-brown
    ➳skin tone; white
    ➳height; 5'3
    ➳weight; 106 lbs

➳abilities / powers; as a member of the seven deadly sins and the current and most powerful fairy king in all of history, king is extremely powerful. despite his great power, king is physically weak, however, he makes up for his lack of strength with his sacred treasure, spirit spear chastiefol and his immense level of magic power. in spite of his lack of physical strength, he has shown a remarkable level of durability. his power is directly tied to the sacred tree in the fairy king's forest and thus since he is no longer in the same realm as it, it is extremely difficult for him to use a great deal of his power thus make him rely greatly on his sacred treasure for protection. even as such, king is rather fast due to his small size and position as the fairy king. this can greatly make up for his lack of strength and allow him to fight defensively.
    disaster: an innate power granted to the fairy bestowed with the title of the "fairy king", this ability essentially grants them the authority to rule over the fairy king's forest. this ability allows king to exercise complete control over life and death by altering and controlling matter at a molecular level. however, it has been greatly weakened due to being in another realm thus it can only alter matter in a minor matter. for example he can make a small wound bigger, but he cannot make it a mortal wound like he would usually be able to do.
    levitation: king possesses the ability to levitate and is capable of flight because he is a fairy. he demonstrates great skill in using it and is able to move quickly through the air. he can also utilize this ability to levitate objects and manipulate their trajectory without the need to make any direct contact.
    transformation: an ability that allows king to change his physical appearance as well as his clothes. in order for king to change appearance, he requires a great amount of concentration. this ability appears to leave him exhausted. as such he rarely uses such
    ➳weapons; king's sacred treasure, the spirit spear, chastiefol, is a spear crafted from the sacred tree, only found in the fairy realm. it is much stronger than steel and possesses the mysterious qualities of the tree, which king's ability, disaster, draws out. it has several different forms, including a pillow which can act as a shield, different forms of spears, and a large stuffed grizzly bear that acts as a guardian and has its own will to fight under king's control

➳personality; king is shown to be an ally to those who fight for good and is willing to wipe out anyone who gets in his way. since he is the sin of sloth, he is shown as somewhat lazy, preferring to levitate in most occasions. he is a compassionate character who is willing to help those in need, specifically children. furthermore, it appears that he is an emotional person who cries easily. king has trouble admitting his affection towards other thus tends to get extremely awkward when presented with such a situation. he cares deeply for his allies and those close to him although he might not express it all the time and will sometimes even stay silent on such a topic. king is also shown to have a caring side though when it does show he often waves it off and makes an excuse as to why he was kind in the first place. despite being the sin of sloth, he is hard working and serious at times. king can act like he is the only rational one in a group, and will question erratic and slightly insane actions taken by those around him if he must. when forced to do something he dislikes, king can easily be motivated if told it would make someone he cares about happy. this can make him easy to manipulate. despite king's kind personality, he is not against killing someone, if pushed to his limits.

➳other; none
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Jericho || Holy Knight Apprentice

Postby Ploegy » Tue Jan 01, 2019 8:54 am

➳name; jericho
    ➳age; 18
    ➳gender; female
    ➳sexuality; bisexual
    ➳crush; none
    ➳species; human

➳hair; lavender
    ➳eyes; amber
    ➳skin tone; white
    ➳height; 5'3
    ➳weight; 110 lbs

➳abilities / powers; jericho has the ability to manipulate ice though has very little experience with it since she has only awoken it recently. she is still learning how exactly to use it since it is much different than the ability she previously possessed. however, there are many ways she can use ice. it can be used to attack, use alongside a weapon to launch it even farther or even use it to create temporary armor around her own body and protect herself. she can also cover others in ice as well and not harm them if so so wishes.
    ➳weapons; her weapon does not have a name, but jericho uses a long sword that formerly worked quite well with her abilities. even now she still uses such a sword though it doesn't work as well with her new ice abilities.

➳personality; jericho is a proud individual and tends to push herself to constantly get stronger so she can prove herself to others. she constantly insists that she will get stronger and that she will be better than others. she also believes that she isn't taken seriously since she is a woman thus does not mind disguising herself as a man in order to gain the respect she feels she deserves. she also does this because she has an inferiority complex which stems from low self esteem. jericho is also noted to be extremely serious and as such she becomes very stubborn. this causes her to go through with things until they are done even if they bring serious harm to herself. this makes her a bit reckless, but she does not mind one bit. for those she cares deeply for, she will do anything for. she is protective and may say things to others that aren't so kind. she isn't always a pleasant individual to be around, but she is trying her best. all she wants to do is become stronger and show that she too can be a powerful knight

➳other; none
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Felix || The Meme Child

Postby Ploegy » Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:41 am

➳name; felix schmeling
    ➳fake name; fellicent odelia
    ➳age; 19 (has 10 1/2 on his id)
    ➳gender; male
    ➳sexuality; bisexual
    ➳crush; none / open
    ➳rank; experienced trainer
    ➳region of origin; hoenn

➳hair; blonde
    ➳eyes; pale green
    ➳skin tone; white
    ➳height; 4'10
    ➳weight; 106 lbs

➳pokemon; genji | genderless | rayquaza (mega) | air lock (delta stream) | dragon dance, dragon ascent, earthquake & extremespeed
    hawk | ♂ | grumpig | thick fat | calm mind, psychic, focus blast & energy ball
    emperor | ♂ | ursaring | guts | swords dance, crunch, close combat & body slam
    derieri | ♀ | zoroark | illusion | dark pulse, flamethrower, focus blast, & grass knot
    sarabi | ♀ | luxray | intimidate | wild charge, superpower, volt switch & crunch
    liz | ♀ | milotic | marvel scale | surf, ice beam, recover & toxic

➳personality; felix is one that is all about the jokes. he hardly ever takes anything seriously and often sees things as games to him. along with this he also has a lot of sass and will give it to anyone while still being extremely childish. as such he wears a smile on his face even in the worst of times. in some ways it is to play with his laid back personality, but in other ways it is to give assurance to those around him that things will be alright. don't let his naturally childish nature and appearance be deceiving for he is still a strong trainer and a fierce competitor at heart. he just tries to lead people off by acting in such a way. this proves that felix has an intellect that often goes unnoticed because of how well he covers it up with his jokes and playfulness. he also does not get offended all too easily given that he often is poked at for his height or baby face. usually in these cases he plays along and makes a joke out of it. this also leads him to playing out lies quite often even though he meant them as a joke. this shows that he often disregards others feelings in order to get a laugh out of it for himself. he does feel bad when others are hurt by his obliviousness to their feelings, but will try to find a way to turn it on them and make it their fault instead. he often does not like taking blame from his actions. in a way it makes him a coward, but on the other hand calling felix a coward is unfitting given his strong will to fight when called upon. felix is also known to be protective and for those he is close to, overprotective. if someone is picking on a person he cares for, he will pick a fight. for one that is all about jokes, he does have a sharp tongue when needed. in a way he almost becomes a different person when under such circumstances. during these times the usual happy-go-lucky felix seems to fade and he actually becomes serious. it is probably best to never get him to this point for that means he is truly angry which is a rare emotion for him to express. overall, felix is a surprisingly kind soul with a big heart that he hides under his childishness

➳other; cousins with millicent
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Millicent || The Queen

Postby Ploegy » Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:41 am

➳name; millicent audelia
    ➳age; 26
    ➳gender; female
    ➳sexuality; bisexual
    ➳crush; none / open
    ➳rank; team clone leader / leader of acrea
    ➳region of origin; acrea

➳hair; blonde
    ➳eyes; gray-blue
    ➳skin tone; white
    ➳height; 5'9
    ➳weight; 127 lbs

➳pokemon; thanos | ♂ | bidoof | moody | swords dance, return, crunch & aqua tail
    faye | ♀ | liepard | prankster | sucker punch, play rough, pursuit & u-turn
    luca | ♂ | alolan raichu (shiny) | surge surfer | psychic, thunderbolt, grass knot & nasty plot
    indo | ♀ | garchomp (mega) | rough skin (sand force) | earthquake, outrage, fire fang & stone edge
    kaede | ♀ | ninetales | drought | fire blast, solarbeam, hidden power ice & dark pulse
    ailsa | genderless | jirachi | serene grace | | psychic, calm mind, thunderbolt & substitute

➳personality; millicent is a strong willed woman who is driven by power. she wants to be at the top and does what she must to stay there. she is a hard worker even though she is known to cheat the system if she must do so. she is sharp tongued and quite intelligent though she may not look the part. she has a way of getting people wrapped into her beliefs and following behind her. in this manner she is quite charming and her way of speaking draws many people in. even though she is power thirsty, she is not a cruel person at heart nor does she desire to bring harm to those around her unless they get in her way. she can be a bit stoic and come off as rather intimidating due to her status, but in actuality she is a woman who simply wants to make a change in the world. she is easily bored with those who don't agree with her and she is quick to brush them off. it is quite hard to gain her respect and if such is managed one should be proud. to those she gets along with she is very protective over and tends to be very affectionate towards even if they don't like it. milli really has no sense of boundaries and will often get close to people even if they don't want her to. she simply wants those she cares about to have everything in the world and nothing less. she is extremely passionate to the point that some people think she's just crazy which might be true. millicent does have an issue with knowing when to stop which is a big downfall of hers. she does also have a side that she doesn't let the people of acrea see. the stress of running a region does greatly effect her and she often frets over whether or not she is doing the right thing. she does not want to be seen as the bad guy, but she knows it is unavoidable. at times this causes her to breakdown in private or in front of those she feels she can truly trust. overall, milli is a woman just trying to follow her dreams of making change and pursuing research that greatly interests her. she is hard headed and refuses to give up.

➳other; she is cousins with felix and she cannot stand being around him
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Elincia || Kimono Girl

Postby Ploegy » Tue Feb 05, 2019 3:07 am

➳name; elincia satou
    ➳age; 17
    ➳gender; female
    ➳sexuality; bisexual
    ➳crush; none / open
    ➳rank; kimono girl / trainer
    ➳region of origin; johto

➳hair; silvery white
    ➳eyes; dark pink
    ➳skin tone; white
    ➳height; 5'1
    ➳weight; 102 lbs

➳pokemon; alm | ♂ | eevee | anticipation | iron tail, return, quick attack & dig
    kaminari | ♂ | jolteon | volt absorb | thunderbolt, volt switch, hidden power ice & shadow ball
    calypso | ♀ | vaporeon (shiny) | water absorb | scald, ice beam, toxic & wish
    coal | ♂ | umbreon | synchronize | foul play, protect, quick attack & wish
    eskimo | ♂ | glaceon | ice body | ice beam, shadow ball, hidden power fighting & signal beam
    forrest | ♂ | leafeon | chlorophyll | swords dance, leaf blade, double-edge & knock off

➳personality; elincia is a reserved young girl who is extremely polite and loving towards other. most would describe her as someone that brings balance and harmony to their lives given her nature proving that she is a pleasant soul to be around. she is a very giving person and often puts others before herself which often leads her to thinking a bit negatively about herself though she tries to not let others worry about such. eli has a special kind of charm and grace to her that she can thank her training as a kimono girl for. being on the quiet side, she is an extremely great listener and is always willing to sit with anyone that is in need of someone to talk to and in situations where two sides might be conflicting she is considered a great mediator since she often takes a rather neutral stance on things. she has an very open mind and tries to understand all parts to everything she involves herself in though sometimes she can feel a bit overworked by putting herself through such. however, she still continues to strive for balance even if it means it will stress her out more than needed. elincia is also very creative and if she can she will use said creativity to solve problems in ways others might have not thought of. this also leads her to find other ways that she can be useful since she lacks the skills a strong trainer would have. to go along with her creative side, it is no surprise that she is also very artistic. she expresses this through dance though she is also noted to be a talented young painter. her talents allow her to express a kind of elegance that she otherwise wouldn't have been able to show the world. even though elincia shows much poise most of the time, she tends to grow nervous around those she greatly respects and will become tongue tied. overall, she is a simple kimono girl who is trying to help those around her to the best of her ability.

➳other; none
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Kotone || The Investigator

Postby Ploegy » Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:01 am

➳name; kotone saihara
    ➳age; 16
    ➳gender; female
    ➳sexuality; pansexual
    ➳crush; none / open
    ➳ultimate; investigator

➳hair; ash blonde
    ➳eyes; light gray
    ➳skin tone; porcelain
    ➳height; 5'6
    ➳weight; 137 lbs

➳personality; kotone is an intelligent young woman who is extremely studious and on top of things. she takes her work very seriously and tends not to take jokes well. however, she is observant and will often stay out of the way to observe things rather than be right in the middle of things. this helps her not only learn about things happening around her, but also to pick up on things others might miss. this may make her seem like the silent type, but that is far from true. kotone is a natural speaker and speaks quite eloquently at that. she loves to speak of information she has collected as long as others are willing to hear her out. because of this she has to be told to shut up sometimes otherwise she will continue to ramble on with no end. when told to shut up she does get offended, but she understands that not everyone is interested in the same things that she is. this leads her to profusely apologize even when it is not necessary for her to do so. some might see this as an act of kindness but it is a habit she picked up from her father and working closely with him. she is kind in her own sense and some tag her as a motherly figure because of her naturally calm demeanor. she hates this side to her, but it causes others to feel comfortable around her or at least at ease. however, kotone does work very well when under the pressure of others and can actually work under most circumstances. it is difficult to break her down and she always tries to be strong. this leads to her bottling up many emotions which can be dangerous to herself and often cause her to push others way so they don't see her at her worst. overall, kotone is a hard worker who is willing to put everything on the line to succeed.

➳other; daughter of shuichi saihara and kaede akamastu

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

name; kotone saihara
alias; n/a
age; 17
gender; female
sexuality; pansexual
crush; none
ultimate; investigator
species; human
d.o.b; september 16th
fandom; danganronpa v3 au oc

hair; ash blonde
eyes; light gray
skin tone; porcelain
height; 5'6
weight; 137 lbs

personality; kotone is an intelligent young woman who is extremely studious and on top of things.
she takes her work very seriously and tends not to take jokes well. however, she is observant and
will often stay out of the way to observe things rather than be right in the middle of things. this
helps her not only learn about things happening around her, but also to pick up on things others
might miss. this may make her seem like the silent type, but that is far from true. kotone is a
natural speaker and speaks quite eloquently at that. she loves to speak of information she has
collected as long as others are willing to hear her out. because of this she has to be told to shut
up sometimes otherwise she will continue to ramble on with no end. when told to shut up she does
get offended, but she understands that not everyone is interested in the same things that she is.
this leads her to profusely apologize even when it is not necessary for her to do so. some might see
this as an act of kindness but it is a habit she picked up from her father and working closely with him.
she is kind in her own sense and some tag her as a motherly figure because of her naturally calm
demeanor. she hates this side to her, but it causes others to feel comfortable around her or at least at
ease. however, kotone does work very well when under the pressure of others and can actually work
under most circumstances. it is difficult to break her down and she always tries to be strong. this leads
to her bottling up many emotions which can be dangerous to herself and often cause her to push others
way so they don't see her at her worst. overall, kotone is a hard worker who is willing to put everything
on the line to succeed.

other; kotone is the daughter of shuichi saihara and kaede akamastu.
she also does not have any powers nor does she carry any weapons.

artwork belongs to myself uwu

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙
Last edited by Ploegy on Tue Aug 04, 2020 2:10 am, edited 3 times in total.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Emiko || Ultimate Match Maker

Postby Ploegy » Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:14 am

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

emiko koizumi
ultimate match maker

height: 5'3
weight: 112 lbs
hair: pale blonde
eyes: dark brown

sexuality: demisexual
crush: none / open

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

emiko is a hopeless romantic which fits well
with her talent. she loves to observe others
and does her best to understand them and
then finds who would be best with them.
because of this she has a bit of superiority
complex and believes she has been chosen
by some higher power to make others happy.
even though she is a great match maker she
struggles with her own match and this does
not make her happy. emiko also is great
with advice and is willing to offer it to any-
one willing to listen.

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Joker || The Wildcard

Postby Ploegy » Mon Mar 04, 2019 11:45 am

➳name; ren amamiya
    ➳alias; joker
    ➳age; 17
    ➳gender; male
    ➳sexuality; bisexual
    ➳crush; none
    ➳species; human
    ➳fandom; persona 5

➳hair; black
    ➳eyes; gray
    ➳height; 5'9
    ➳weight; 157 lbs

➳abilities / powers; ren has the ability to use what is known as a persona which is the manifestation of ones "heart" or "personality." his main persona is known as arsene and is the only one with him evn though he is the holder of the wildcard ability, which allows him to have multiple personas. these personas of his have various kinds of abilities that give him a unique fighting style. overuse of his persona does cause fatigue and if said persona is damaged or destroyed he too can feel its pain/become effected
    ➳weapons; as far as weapons go ren carries both a pistol and a long knife with him. he is quite skillful with both these weapons although his preferred fighting style is his persona

➳personality; at first glance ren is a quiet high school student who is polite and well-mannered towards those around him. however, he has the flair for showing off and being a bit on the dramatic side even when in the face of danger. this also goes along with his rebellious nature that he masks under his usual quiet nature. around his friends he can be quite snarky and playfully tease them from time to time. he does however care for his friends and always tries to be there for them when needed showing that he does care about his bonds with them. another aspect of his personality is his strong sense of justice. this also leads to him being considered honorable even though he is known to many as a criminal. ren is also known to quite assertive making him a natural leader to others. once his mind is set to something it is hard to change it showing that he is courageous and determined despite how others might think of him. because of this he often follows his own path though he is always willing to listen to those he is close with for suggestions, but at the end of the day he prefers to follow his heart. as such he is very resistant to control-based authority. this often leads him to be threatened, criticized and insulted by those he challenges. even though ren is a rebellious spirit, he is also quite tactful and plans his actions out before going through with them. he is always looking out for those around him and making sure they can go on without being put into any kind of danger. overall, he has two distinct sides to him; the quiet, absentminded highschooler and the rebellious, tricky thief

➳other; none

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━( I'm a shapeshifter)━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

name; ren amamiya
alias; joker
age; 17
gender; male
sexuality; bisexual
crush; none
nationality; japanese
species; human
fandom; persona 5

hair; black
eyes; dark gray
skin tone; pale peachy tone
height; 5'9
weight; 152 lbs

persona; arsene
element; curse
persona skills; -maeigaon (heavy curse damage to all foes)
-eigaon (heavy curse damage to 1 foe)
-god's hand (colossal physical damage to 1 foe)
-curse boost (strengthen (non instant death) curse attacks by 25%)
-curse amp (strengthen (non instant death) curse attacks by 50%)
-magic ability (strengthen all magical attacks by 25%)
-drain bless (absorb bless attacks)
-angelic grace (double evasion rate against all attacks except hama/mudo/almighty)

gun; pistol
melee weapon; knife
extra; as the leader of the phantom thieves, ren has already proven his skills as a persona user.
his main persona is aresene and is the only one he currently has with him despite having the
wildcard ability that allows him to wield multiple personas. nevertheless, ren is still a strong
persona user despite lacking his other personas. he is quick and nimble making him a difficult
target to deal with and an expert at sneaking around. he also isn't too shabby when it comes
to use weapons either and knows how to wield both his knife and pistol quite well thus making
him even more of a threat. however, given arsene's infinity to the curse element, he is weak to
the bless element (or light based attacks). arsene himself cannot be hurt, but he passes this
weakness to ren. arsene however can dish out attacks in both the physical and magical sense.

personality; at first glance ren is a quiet teen who is polite and well-mannered towards those around
him. however, he has the flair for showing off and being a bit on the dramatic side even when
in the face of danger. this also goes along with his rebellious nature that he masks under his
usual quiet nature. around his friends he can be quite snarky and playfully tease them from
time to time. he does however care for his friends and always tries to be there for them when
needed showing that he does care about his bonds with them. another aspect of his personality
is his strong sense of justice. this also leads to him being considered honorable especially after
his previous accomplishments as a thief. ren is also known to quite assertive making him a
natural leader to others. once his mind is set to something it is hard to change it showing that
he is courageous and determined despite how others might think of him. because of this he
often follows his own path though he is always willing to listen to those he is close with for
suggestions, but at the end of the day he prefers to follow his heart. as such he is very resistant
to control-based authority. this often leads him to be threatened, criticized and insulted by those
he challenges. even though ren is a rebellious spirit, he is also quite tactful and plans his actions
out before going through with them. he is always looking out for those around him and making
sure they can go on without being put into any kind of danger.

other; none

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━(Chained down to my core)━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙
Last edited by Ploegy on Tue Aug 04, 2020 1:54 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Ann || Rose with Thorns

Postby Ploegy » Sun Mar 10, 2019 12:32 pm

➳name; ann takamaki
    ➳alias; panther
    ➳age; 17
    ➳gender; female
    ➳sexuality; bisexual
    ➳crush; none
    ➳species; human
    ➳fandom; persona 5

➳hair; platinum blonde
    ➳eyes; light blue
    ➳height; 5'6
    ➳weight; 136 lbs

➳abilities / powers; ann has the ability to use what is known as a persona which is the manifestation of ones "heart" or "personality." her persona is called carmen and specializes in fire attacks but also causes her to be weak to ice. overuse of her persona will cause fatigue and if her persona is damaged or destroyed she too will feel its pain/become effected
    ➳weapons; ann carries a whip and a submachine gun with her to use in battle and is quite skilled with both though her aim with her gun may not be all that great at times

➳personality; ann is a kind, compassionate girl who also has a lively and energetic side to her. even though she is like this, she can be withdrawn due to isolation she has been put through in the past. she does open up after some time and when such happens she will start cracking joke. she has learned not to care much about what others think of her and to just keep pushing on even when things get rough. she also is a great judge of character and often can tell who to get herself associated and who to avoid entirely if she must. ann is also seen as quite forgiving, but only towards those she truly thinks deserve to be forgiven. she also has an extremely strong will to become stronger and to follow what she believes is right. she may waver a bit at times, but usually she is able to go through with things she desires as long as they do not bring harm to another. she does not wish to harm anyone and only wishes to try and make the world a better place. she is a strong believer that what she is doing will help others gain the courage to stand up to people or problems that might be impossible to overcome. given her personality, ann acts as a moral center for the thieves. she is always willing to help her friends out and try to help them with their problems. she wishes to be someone they can lean on and trust no matter what they have to face. however, ann also is not the brightest girl around. by no means is she dumb, but she is rather average in the brains department. another important thing about her is her love for shopping and fashion. she sees these as stress relievers and talks about them often

➳other; none

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━( I'm a shapeshifter)━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

name; ann takamaki
alias; panther
age; 17
gender; female
sexuality; bisexual
crush; none
species; human
fandom; persona 5

hair; platinum blonde
eyes; pale gray-blue
skin tone; pale peachy tone
height; 5'6
weight; 136 lbs

persona; hecate
element; fire
persona skills; -concentrate (multiply user's next magical attack damage by 2.5)
-blazing hell (severe fire damage to all foes)
-agidyne (heavy fire damage to 1 foe)
-diaharan (fully restore 1 ally's hp)
-dekaja (negate all -kaja buff effects of all foes)
-fire amp (strengthen fire attacks by 50%)
-fire boost (strengthen fire attacks by 25%)
-evade ice (triple evasion rate against ice attacks)

gun; submachine gun
melee weapon; whip
extra; ann is a strong magic based persona user that specializes in the element of fire. she is able to
dish out plenty of strong magic damage while struggle on the physical front. she also provides
assist support which allows her to aid her allies if they are in need of it. ann also struggles
defensively and will take more damage than others.

personality; ann is a kind, compassionate girl who also has a lively and energetic side to her. even though
she is like this, she can be withdrawn due to isolation she has been put through in the past. she
does open up after some time and when such happens she will start cracking joke. she has
learned not to care much about what others think of her and to just keep pushing on even when
things get rough. she also is a great judge of character and often can tell who to get herself
associated and who to avoid entirely if she must. ann is also seen as quite forgiving, but only
towards those she truly thinks deserve to be forgiven. she also has an extremely strong will to
become stronger and to follow what she believes is right. she may waver a bit at times, but usually
she is able to go through with things she desires as long as they do not bring harm to another. she
does not wish to harm anyone and only wishes to try and make the world a better place. she is a
strong believer that what she is doing will help others gain the courage to stand up to people or
problems that might be impossible to overcome. given her personality, ann acts as a moral center
for the thieves. she is always willing to help her friends out and try to help them with their problems.
she wishes to be someone they can lean on and trust no matter what they have to face. however,
ann also is not the brightest girl around. by no means is she dumb, but she is rather average in the
brains department. another important thing about her is her love for shopping and fashion. she sees
these as stress relievers and talks about them often.

other; based on late game ann thus she will be somewhat spoiler-y and have her final persona

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━(Chained down to my core)━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙
Last edited by Ploegy on Tue Aug 04, 2020 2:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me