Ploegy's Character Storage

A place to store your roleplay character information.

Lillie || Lover of Frogs

Postby Ploegy » Mon Mar 18, 2019 5:48 am

➳name; lillie
    ➳age; 15
    ➳gender; female
    ➳sexuality; homosexual
    ➳crush; none
    ➳species; inkling
    ➳fandom; splatoon

➳hair; basil green (can change at any time)
    ➳eyes; basil green
    ➳height; 4'7
    ➳weight; 72 lbs

➳abilities / powers; lillie is able to switch between her humanoid and squid forms at freewill though her squid form doesn't move all too well on land but it moves far faster in ink. by submerging herself in her own ink she can refill her ink tank. she can also change the color of tentacles at any time though she sticks to basil green outside of battle
    ➳weapons; her main weapon is the tri-slosher nouveau which is a bucket that allows for quick, but short ranged ink attacks. with this weapon she can fling ink around and cover turf quickly and if she gets close, she can splat opponents swiftly though she isn't overly skilled with her weapon. she often uses her slosher to carry her frogs around with and fills it with water rather than ink making it useless in combat from time to time. she also comes equipped with splat bombs which are pyramid shaped bombs that blow up after some time and spread ink upon exploding. the final part of her kit is her special called ink storm. when activated, lillie can make it rain ink of whichever color she is at the time. it only lasts for a few seconds, but the cloud moves along on its own and will eventually dissipate. she also hides a frog named kermie under her hood/in her pockets. kermie goes everywhere with her and is her most secret weapon or so that is what she claims

➳personality; lillie is a gentle, yet kind soul. she isn't much for battling nor is she all that great at it either though she still tries her best when she does participate. she lacks any true competitive nature to her and is rather lax when it comes to most things. any kinds of strategy tends to go over her head for she is a simplistic girl. this makes her extremely predictable in battles, but she does not mind. she much rather be doing other things like tending to her frog pond or playing in the rain. lillie is an avid lover of both those things. this gives her a very childish personality, but she does not mind. she is one that would spend hours running around in the rain or splashing in puddles if she were allowed to. as for frogs, she has a strong love for them and will protect them at all costs. she is very caring towards any and all, even more so than she is towards other inklings and octolings. she much rather be friends with her frogs than with others of her own species though she is more than happy to have other friends as well. lillie has a habit of talking with her pets and acting as if they truly can understand what she is saying. if this is pointed out, she tends to get easily embarrassed by it but she continues to do it nevertheless. the topic of frogs also gets her very excited. it may always been pretty easy to excite her, but frogs especially trigger a reaction from her given how passionate she is about them. once on a topic she is interested in, she will talk endlessly about it or she will try to convince others why it is so great. she does not take hate towards things she loves very easily and can get rather upset especially if it is towards frogs. she hates hearing that frogs are slimy or gross and will get extremely defensive about it. it is rather easy to make her cry whether it be good or bad tears. she tends to express her emotions very openly making it very easy to tell what exactly she is feeling at any given moment. this leads to her struggling to hide much from others. that being said, lillie is not great at keeping secrets either and it is often best not to share such things with her. she tends to forget that she shouldn't talk about such things and will expose them. it is also noted that she tends to me rather clumsy and even will trip over her own feet sometimes. she often plays this off and has a good laugh about it even though she is very embarrassed by it all the same. her sense of humor itself is very little kiddish and she laughs at things that aren't necessarily all that funny. at times she doesn't understand some jokes, but she tries her best like she always does. lillie also is known to be very forgiving and often is quick to apologize to others even if things aren't her fault. this is simply something that comes along with being such a soft personality. this does come with its troubles though. sometimes she does feel like her kindness does not get through to others and often worries that she is not doing enough for those she cares most about. this can make her a bit panicky but she is easy to calm down. hugs are a great way to comfort her and she is always willing to give them to those she finds herself close with.

➳other; art by marshadow
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Natsumi || Lady Toxin

Postby Ploegy » Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:39 pm

┌───────────┐

natsumi funaki....

alias; lady toxin.....
age; 20.....
gender; female.....
sexuality; bisexual.....
crush; none / open.....
significant other; none.....
d.o.b; june 2nd.....
role; villain.....

└───────────┘
┌───────────┐

quirk - toxic haze

she can excrete poisonous gas
of varying strength from her
skin. she has control over what
kind of gas she releases, but
the more powerful the gas
the more fatigue she becomes.
she has immunity to the weak
gases, but must wear a mask
when using stronger ones.

└───────────┘

┌────────────────────────┐

appearance
natsumi is a small built woman with short, curled teal hair and green..
eyes. despite her age, she has a young looking face often getting her..
mistaken for a child. she stands at only 4'8 making her on the short..
side which she dislikes. she often wears heels to make up for this...

└────────────────────────┘

┌────────────────────────────────────────────┐

personality

natsumi is a bit of a selfish girl that looks to keep herself safe and nobody else. as soon as things get tough, she is known to turn tail
and run off if it suits her. in many ways she is quite cowardly, but he holds a strong fear for death and doesn't want her life to be
too short. such a fear is what holds her back the most. it is where her selfishness shines brightest. she hates to admit it and will
get cold when confronted about it. she does not want to be looked at as weak yet is willing to act in such a manner during battle. she
does hate this about herself, but does not have the patience to try and change it. that is yet another thing that she lacks. she is very
impatient and tends to rush into situations without much thought which often leads her into trouble. this is what caused her fear of
death to become so prevalent. her own recklessness is the cause of her weakness. however, if put under the right circumstances, her
hand can be forced and she will stay to fight. this usually would involve a loved one being in trouble or a close friend needing help.
speaking of friends, natsumi has very few given how cold she can be towards others. she can be difficult to get along with and thus is
alone a lot. this actually bothers her greatly. those that do get close to her, she is very loyal to and sometimes can be too clingy
to. she means no harm by such though. she simply wishes to treasure those few friendships. under her cold facade, nat is a loud,
yet adventurous person. her loud side is rarely ever seen though for she will only act as such towards those who gain her trust.
nat is a free spirit which fits well with her quirk. as such, she is actually quite skilled with her quirk and can get rather cocky about
it though it is in a rather childish manner and she means no harm by it. actually, she can have quite the childish demeanor when her
quirk is brought up. she like to play pranks with such and overall just have fun with what she can do, but don't put it past her to
become serious when she needs to. she does take things involving her quirk very seriously. it should be noted that she can easily be
unmotivated to do things thus coming off as a bit lazy. this is especially true when dangerous situations arise

└────────────────────────────────────────────┘
┌────────────────────────────────────────────┐

stats
power: varies/5 ..............speed: 3/5 ..............technique: 5/5 ..............intelligence: 3/5 ..............cooperation: 2/5........

└────────────────────────────────────────────┘
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Mitsuo || Felinus

Postby Ploegy » Fri Mar 29, 2019 11:25 pm

➳name; mitsuo kobayashi
    ➳alias; felinus
    ➳age; 15
    ➳gender; male
    ➳sexuality; pansexual
    ➳crush; none / open
    ➳affiliation; heroes
    ➳class; 1-b

➳fur; black & white
    ➳eyes; sky blue
    ➳height; 3'7
    ➳weight; 57 lbs

➳quirk; cat - his quirk is very self explanatory and easy to see given his appearance. with this quirk he has all abilities that a cat would have. this makes him rather agile and hard to catch but also he has claws and fangs to protect himself. mitsuo also can fall from high places and land on his feet with ease. he has an easy time sneaking around and has no trouble hiding away when he must. this makes him well suited for stealth and rescuing although he isn't capable of carrying any average sized person. he has a knack for climbing and can scale anything he can dig his claws into. this cat boy also has habits that cats often have including cleaning his own fur with his tongue, purring when he's being pet and being quite nocturnal. his quirk has many disadvantages though. for one he lacks any kind of range, but often makes up with this with using weapons and other tools. another weakness is his size although it could be a strength as well. however given his small stature he struggles to help others out of trouble and he may be hard to hit, but it is easy to trap him in small areas or even lock him in pet cages
    ➳stats;
    strength - 2/5
    speed - 5/5
    technique - 4/5
    intelligence - 5/5
    cooperation - 4/5

➳personality; mitsuo is a curious soul who tends to be far too talkative for his own good. he really does not know how to shut up and will ramble on which annoys people quite often. in many ways it can be seen as the opposite of how people think of cats. he loves to be in people's company and hates to be alone. because of this he tends to cling to people easily and is quick to consider people his friends even though they might not like him all too much. although he is rather gleeful and easy going, mitsuo does struggle with fitting in among others. this is simply due to how much is quirk makes him stand out in a crowd. he also has to deal with being considered a child rather than a teenager which puts him off. as much as he does not mind being different than the others, he constantly is claiming that he is a normal teenager like the rest of his classmates are. all he wants is to fit in and be accepted among others rather than being looked down upon because he is more animal like than others are. beyond that though, mitsuo is very laid back and easy to get along with. he is always willing to listen to those around him and will take it upon himself to comfort those in need if he must. he is a trustworthy ally and is quite smart to boot. given his quirk, he has to make up for his lack of strength somehow and that is with his intelligence. he is very tactful and can think up plans on the fly. he is very knowledgeable and tends to pick up on others quirks rather easy. he is a great support ally in combat though he is more than capable to fight. he hates when people claim he is useful and will get very defensive over such which leads him to spit out insults that he may not mean. usually he is quick to apologize when he realizes he is in the wrong. one thing that mitsuo fears is small spaces and he often freaks out when forced in to them although his quirk makes him able to. he also finds it annoying to be pet, but secretly he likes that kind of attention. overall mitsuo is a lively cat boy ready to take on whatever is put before him

➳other; none
Last edited by Ploegy on Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rin || Override

Postby Ploegy » Wed Apr 03, 2019 3:05 am

➳name; rin nagato
    ➳alias; override
    ➳age; 15
    ➳gender; female
    ➳sexuality; bisexual
    ➳crush; none / open
    ➳affiliation; villains

➳hair; black
    ➳eyes; dark gray
    ➳height; 5'3
    ➳weight; 114 lbs

➳quirk; hacker - with this quirk rin is quickly able to hack into any form of technology as long as she is plugged into said device. to be able to plug into things her fingers can transform into the needed jack she might need though in order to be able to created said jack she must have knowledge of the shape and appearance of them. when she is plugged in she can hack anything in a matter of seconds. the more complex a system is, the longer it will take her, but even the toughest of securities have some troubles with her quirk although sometimes she also struggles to hack complex systems. some drawbacks of her quirks are lack of any use in combat, needing to be plugged into the system although computers and phones allow her to hack servers and sites from long distance as long as she is able to access said server or site from that device, and overuse of her quirk causes her headaches and dizziness. it is also possible for her to be effected by computer virus though they will turn into regular human sicknesses. the stronger the virus the more severe the sickness will be. upsides of her quirk include being able to gather information quickly and store it in her mental hard drive, and allows her to remain anonymous since her quirk does not leave traces of a system being hacked. all data she hacks is easily accessible and she can even transfer it to other devices as well for external storage in case she were to be killed. being able to transfer data also helps her clear space for new data for she can only hold so much
    ➳stats;
    strength - 0/5
    speed - 4/5
    technique - 4/5
    intelligence - 6/5
    cooperation - 2/5

➳personality; rin is an extremely intelligent young girl with a rather eccentric personality. she is a girl with a mission and nothing will sway her from that. when her mind is set to something it is hard to sway her from it and she will spend hours planning and executing her plans. if someone tries to bother her, she tends not to be fazed by them. she works well under pressure and actually lives for the thrill of extreme situations. she feels that such tests her quirk in ways that nothing else would. her mind works quickly and that shows when she speaks. often she will blaze through her thoughts when explaining them to others which makes it rather difficult to keep up with her. she hates having to use simple terms to explain the things she does and feels offended when others do not understand her. nevertheless, rin at least tries to be easy to work with though she does sometimes look down on others as incompetent. to say the least, she is not very loyal to those around her and feels she could dispose of them at any time. one wrong move and she wouldn't hesitate to expose anyone that crosses her with data that she may have collected on them. in a way this makes her a dangerous individual to get looped up with, but as long as she doesn't get ticked off she is willing to offer her services. rin isn't necessarily on the good or the evil side. she only sees opportunity and which ever side is willing to give her the best shot of pushing the limits of her quirk, she will take it. this makes her very untrustworthy and gets her tagged as a gremlin. she does not mind this and actually takes pride in such a title. besides, she knows that she is mischievous and always willing to toy with those around her if she must. even so rin is quite the useful ally to have despite her lack of combat ability and her overall nature. her knowledge is second to none. however, rin is quite strange compared to others her age. it may not be strange for a teen to spend hours in front of a computer screen, but it is rare to see her away from one. she also likes to seclude herself away when she's trying to hack. it takes force to get her away from her screens.

➳other; she does not attend regular school but rather takes online courses allowing her to keep her face hidden and to devote her time to her hacking
Last edited by Ploegy on Sun May 26, 2019 4:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Akira || Spectreia

Postby Ploegy » Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:15 am

➳name; akira sakurai
    ➳alias; spectreia
    ➳age; 16
    ➳gender; male
    ➳sexuality; bisexual
    ➳crush; none / open
    ➳affiliation; villains / neutral
    ➳class; 1-b
    ➳birthday; november 7th

➳hair; dark blue
    ➳eyes; light gray
    ➳height; 5'8
    ➳weight; 153 lbs

➳quirk; inner spirit - with this quirk akira is able to release the spirit that lives within his body. there are two places in which he is able of summoning his spirit through; his chest and his head for the spirit must have a connection to either mind or soul in order to take form. in order to release it, akira must either place two fingers over his heart for a chest summon or two fingers to his temple for a head summon. depending on which location he decides to summon it from the spirit has different attributes. if summoned via his chest, it is more passionate and reckless, following the desires of akira's heart. this allows the spirit to act in an offensive manner and dish out more damage, but also results in it taking more damage when it does get hit. when summoned via his head, it is more careful and tactful, taking on a more defensive stance thus results in the spirit being a tank and able of taking more hits but in return dealing less damage. when the spirit has been summoned, akira enters a coma-like state as his conscious is placed into the spirit itself although he doesn't entirely have control over what it does. in this state his body is prone to attack and thus must be protected. the only way to revert him back to normal is for the spirit to return to his body. this can happen in two different ways; it can naturally return to him or when its taken too much damage it will be forced to retreat back to his body. however, even though his body is open to attacks, akira will not feel the damage until the spirit has returned thus making it difficult to tell if he has successfully been killed or not. it is also possible to prevent the spirit from returning as well. if it is unable to return akira runs the risk of dying within 8 hours of entering said state. the spirit's style of fighting mimics that of a ghost though it is typically visible to all around unless it activates invisibility. it does have its own limitations on how long it can use certain abilities and thus it can take physical damage despite it being a spirit. during the night, it becomes stronger and moves can be used longer than usual
    ➳stats;
    strength - 3/5
    speed - 3/5
    technique - 4/5
    intelligence - 2/5
    cooperation - 4/5

➳personality; while not being an overly talkative boy, akira actually does not mind with others around him though he finds himself more of a listener than a speaker. he tends to be a quiet boy who keeps to himself and have rather introverted qualities, though he is the kind of guy that is willing to listen to other peoples problems and offer them comfort in subtle ways. as such this makes him approachable despite the quirk he possesses. however, he does try to avoid others. despite being able to listen to people for extended periods of times, akira does struggle with picking up on the emotions of others unless they are blatantly obvious. he often needs to directly be told otherwise he may overlook it. this leads him to not being the most observant of people but still he does his best. he does have a tendency to he a bit aloof at times when he gets lost in his own mind. he also has a calm, yet mysterious presence to him which gives off mixed vibes. even in the worst situations, he remains calm and it is rare to see him worked up. the one time his demeanor does seem to change the most is when faced with a battle. when needing to activate
    his quirk he tends to be a bit twisted though he claims it is due to having a dark sense of humor and not anything else. as such, he will activate his quirk by making a finger gun and "shooting" the spirit out of him. this hints that his usual self is a mask for a darker one that lies underneath. at times he does have a tendency to say bold things that he usually wouldn't say otherwise but he never notices it. akira does truly struggle with his sanity to an extent. it is a result of his quirk. the spirit itself does influence him from time to time causing him to make decisions that he might not usually make. even so, the changes are usually minor and brief. it is true that his usual demeanor is a mask of sorts though. it isn't often that akira makes it known he struggles with his own confidence or his intelligence. he tends to repress his own feelings and act as if he is alright. as such he doesn't show much emotion in his expressions unless others really push for it. overall though, akira can almost be classified as painfully average with a couple strange quirks to his nature. he isn't one to speak much of himself thus making him a mystery to those around him.

➳other; none

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

name; akira sakurai
alias; spectreia
age; 16
gender; male
sexuality; bisexual
crush; none
school; ua academy
class; 1-b
d.o.b; november 7th

hair; dark blue
eyes; light gray
skin tone; a pale peachy tone
height; 5'8
weight; 153 lbs
build; average height, but a bit scrawny looking

quirk; inner spirit
quirk description; with this quirk akira is able to release the spirit that lives within his body. there
are two places in which he is able of summoning his spirit through; his chest and his head for
the spirit must have a connection to either mind or soul in order to take form. in order to
release it, akira must either place two fingers over his heart for a chest summon or two fingers
to his temple for a head summon. depending on which location he decides to summon it from
the spirit has different attributes. if summoned via his chest, it is more passionate and reckless,
following the desires of akira's heart. this allows the spirit to act in an offensive manner and dish
out more damage, but also results in it taking more damage when it does get hit. when summoned
via his head, it is more careful and tactful, taking on a more defensive stance thus results in the
spirit being a tank and able of taking more hits but in return dealing less damage. when the spirit
has been summoned, akira enters a coma-like state as his conscious is placed into the spirit itself
although he doesn't entirely have control over what it does. in this state his body is prone to attack
and thus must be protected. the only way to revert him back to normal is for the spirit to return to
his body. this can happen in two different ways; it can naturally return to him or when its taken too
much damage it will be forced to retreat back to his body. however, even though his body is open to
attacks, akira will not feel the damage until the spirit has returned thus making it difficult to tell if
he has successfully been killed or not. it is also possible to prevent the spirit from returning as well.
if it is unable to return akira runs the risk of dying within 8 hours of entering said state. the spirit's
style of fighting mimics that of a ghost though it is typically visible to all around unless it activates
invisibility. it does have its own limitations on how long it can use certain abilities and thus it can
take physical damage despite it being a spirit. during the night, it becomes stronger and moves can
be used longer than usual. akira is capable of gaining some control over how his inner spirit acts,
but it sometimes has a mind of its own. this is something he seeks to work on.

stats;
-strength; 3/5
-speed; 3/5
-technique; 4/5
-intelligence; 3/5
-cooperation; 4/5

personality; while not being an overly talkative boy, akira actually does not mind with others around
him though he finds himself more of a listener than a speaker. he tends to be a quiet boy who
keeps to himself and have rather introverted qualities, though he is the kind of guy that is
willing to listen to other peoples problems and offer them comfort in subtle ways. as such this
makes him approachable despite the quirk he possesses. however, he does try to avoid others.
despite being able to listen to people for extended periods of times, akira does struggle with
picking up on the emotions of others unless they are blatantly obvious. he often needs to directly
be told otherwise he may overlook it. this leads him to not being the most observant of people
but still he does his best. he does have a tendency to he a bit aloof at times when he gets lost in
his own mind. he also has a calm, yet mysterious presence to him which gives off mixed vibes.
even in the worst situations, he remains calm and it is rare to see him worked up. the one time
his demeanor does seem to change the most is when faced with a battle. when needing to activate
his quirk he tends to be a bit twisted though he claims it is due to having a dark sense of humor
and not anything else. as such, he will activate his quirk by making a finger gun and "shooting"
the spirit out of him. this hints that his usual self is a mask for a darker one that lies underneath. at
times he does have a tendency to say bold things that he usually wouldn't say otherwise but he never
notices it. akira does truly struggle with his sanity to an extent. it is a result of his quirk. the spirit
itself does influence him from time to time causing him to make decisions that he might not usually
make. even so, the changes are usually minor and brief. it is true that his usual demeanor is a mask
of sorts though. it isn't often that akira makes it known he struggles with his own confidence or his
intelligence. he tends to repress his own feelings and act as if he is alright. as such he doesn't show
much emotion in his expressions unless others really push for it. overall though, akira can almost be
classified as painfully average with a couple strange quirks to his nature. he isn't one to speak much
of himself thus making him a mystery to those around him.

other; akira is an anti-hero of sorts or at least more so neutral aligned compared to the other
ua students. he is working undercover for the league of villains after being taken in during a low time
in his life when he had nowhere else to go. he does not necessarily agree with their views, but he is in
debt to them thus works for them as needed despite having no desire to put others in harm. he much
rather live a simple life than one of a hero or villain yet he has found himself walking a thin line between
the two sides.

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙
Last edited by Ploegy on Mon Jul 19, 2021 1:38 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Chie || Defense Lawyer

Postby Ploegy » Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:47 am

➳name; chie uyeno
    ➳alias; fantasia (former)
    ➳age; 25
    ➳gender; female
    ➳sexuality; pansexual
    ➳crush; none / open
    ➳affiliation; neutral
    ➳occupation; defense lawyer (current), pro hero (former)
    ➳birthday; may 29th

➳hair; black with hints of green
    ➳eyes; pale green
    ➳height; 5'6
    ➳weight; 128 lbs

➳quirk; sweet dreams - when this quirk is activated chie is able to raise the dopamine levels of others with a simple touch to the head. by raising the levels of another she can in turn brainwash them for a a period of time. said period depends on how much she is able to alter the dopamine level. the higher she makes it, the faster it wears off, but the more her target believes that her commands are the "happiest dreams" they could have. the lower the level, the less likely they are willing to believe her, but in return the effect is longer lasting. the biggest downside to this quirk is she has to touch someone to activate it thus making it difficult at times when she cannot get it. this quirk also works on animals which allows her to use them to her control if she so desires. animals, unlike people, are easier for her to control given that they function differently than humans. the side effects of this quirk includes inducing herself with major migraines the more she uses it/the longer the quirk is active and some fluxes in her own dopamine levels. however, given an accident two years back at her families estate, chie is no longer able to freely use her quirk in the ways she once had been. even the smallest uses of it now cause her head trauma and if she were to use it to the extent she used to she could run the risk of concussion problems or worse, putting her mind in a vegetative state thus basically causing her to be entirely useless
    ➳former stats;
    strength - 3/5
    speed - 3/5
    technique - 5/5
    intelligence - 4/5
    cooperation - 3/5

➳personality; chie is an extremely independent woman who sets her goals high and pushes herself hard to achieve them. she is stubborn yet intelligent all while being a well spoken lady. she does not let anyone stand in her way and once she has made up her mind, she tends to be hard to push from said path she had taken. in many ways, she overworks herself and goes beyond her own limits, which was ultimately what resulted in where she is now, however she does not quit. despite often getting setback, chie finds ways to fight against any adversity thrown her way. usually she can be seen with a rather serious expression although she is likely to warm up to others rather quickly. despite her intimidating exterior, she is fiercely loyal to those that gain her trust and she will fight for them until the end. in many ways she is quite a useful ally to have and her drive to protect those she cares for is second to none. still, she is an oddly kind woman when she so desires. however, one of the biggest flaws she holds is greed. chie has a thirst for things she cannot have and that drives her to do some crazy things. when she gets like this it is extremely hard to deal with her. also growing up in a wealthy family, she tends to have a big ego on her and she can be quite self absorbed and full of herself. this becomes especially evident when she is on a streak of winning. on the contrary she is a bit of a sore loser and hates when she is unable to obtain things she desires. she is used to being spoiled thus believes that nothing is out of her reach. these things make her an annoyance to others but she does not care. if she must step on others to do the things she sets her sights on then she will do just that.

➳other; as a defense lawyer, chie has represented both heroes and villains in her short career. despite being a former hero herself (and needing to retire only at the beginning of her career), she has fallen into a neutral alliance and is willing to assist whomever she sees fit at the time. she does however support her younger brother's decision to become a hero despite feeling his quirk is not suited for such
Last edited by Ploegy on Wed Jan 13, 2021 3:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Kanon || Iron Rescue

Postby Ploegy » Fri May 10, 2019 2:51 am

➳name; kanon ueda
    ➳alias; iron rescue
    ➳age; 16
    ➳gender; female
    ➳sexuality; pansexual
    ➳crush; none yet
    ➳affiliation; heroes
    ➳class; 1-a
    ➳birthday; january 3rd

➳hair; blonde
    ➳eyes; ice blue
    ➳height; 4'10
    ➳weight; 185 lbs

➳quirk; cyborg - with this quirk kanon is considered to be half human, half robot making her function very different than an average human being. for starters she cannot be healed, but repaired due to parts of her body being mechanical instead of flesh. this makes it more difficult to kill her, but in turn it makes her weak to other things. given her status as half robot, she has a difficult time in water situations although she is completely waterproof. however, she cannot support her own weight enough to float meaning she can drown easily. unlike average humans, kanon is gifted with many different functions and abilities. she has super strength which allows her to not only hit harder, but lift objects several times her size with relative ease. she also is able to manifest weapons, more limbs, booster rockets or wheels. this is all done via an internal computer which is able to function at high speeds to research and create what she needs. kanon also possesses gun barrels on her fingers which allow her to fire small bullets or darts. though this makes her seem quite powerful, she does have flaws of her own. overuse of her quirk does cause her body to overheat and possibly begin smoking causing short circuits in her system which will force her to go into shutdown mode and pass out. she also has the downside of needing to recharge after use of her quirk via an electrical source. if she does not do this she runs the risk of running out of energy thus going into "sleep mode" when she doesn't want to
    ➳stats;
    strength - 5/5
    speed - 4/5
    technique - 3/5
    intelligence - 4/5
    cooperation - 2/5

➳personality; kanon is the opposite of what most would think of her to be. most think of her to be stoic and cold whereas she actually is a well mannered young girl. she may not show many emotions, but she is a caring soul who does her best to look out for others. with a quirk like hers she is expected to fight however she views herself as more of a pacifist than a fighter. she much rather come to a conclusion without the need of fighting. she feels words can solve problems and usually will do her best to solve things as peacefully as possible. this makes her a bit of a pushover and easy to forgive those who stand against her, but she does not mind. although she may be soft, she still knows how to hold her own if needed. if someone she cares for if put in danger, she will step in and protect them at all costs. in many ways she sees herself as a protector given her quirk thus she wishes to use to to keep all safe. kanon also can be a bit more on the clingy side. once she associates herself with someone she becomes loyal to them and will stick close to them unless told otherwise. with close friends, she struggles to understand what personal space is and what is and isn't acceptable to do with a friend. she can get a bit touchy and make other comfortable, but she does not mean to. it is her way of expressing that she is comfortable around said person. she also is keen on gifting others though most of her gifts are handmade or things she found laying around that she felt someone would like. she truly enjoys seeing others smile and only wants to protect those smiles to the best of her abilities. she is very much the mom type of friend; very caring and willing to listen

➳other; none
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Junko || Ultimate Despair

Postby Ploegy » Mon May 20, 2019 4:06 am

➳name; junko enoshima
    ➳age; 18
    ➳gender; female
    ➳sexuality; bisexual
    ➳crush; none
    ➳species; human
    ➳fandom; danganronpa

➳hair; strawberry blonde
    ➳eyes; light blue
    ➳height; 5'7
    ➳weight; 122 lbs

➳abilities / powers; as the ultimate despair junko has the ability to cause nearly anyone to fall into despair, and she revels in the despair felt by herself and others. using her talent she can detect everyone's weaknesses and use this information to manipulate or even exploit people around her to do her bidding
    ➳weapons; none

➳personality; as a young fashionista, junko is described as simply "not fake", charismatic and eager to try new things. she comes across slightly air-headed and hot-tempered. she is described as a person who "drips with dissatisfaction the moment she opens her mouth" and tends to be in trouble with her classmates. she is also mentioned to be a bit too talkative with an overly carefree attitude. however, junko's real personality is notably different: very apathetic and easily bored to an unhealthy and abnormal degree. because of this, her behavior and mannerisms tended to be extremely erratic and unstable by her own autonomous design; keeping up one "appearance" for too long bores her, which causes her to often switch between different personas. however, she is capable of maintaining one persona for extended periods of time when necessary. junko's "moods" included her monokuma persona, sickening cuteness, severe depression, clinical sophistication, boisterous vulgarity, eerie stoicism, and haughty superiority. she switched between "moods" regularly, often imitating other students' expressions, which made for a highly unsettling conversation with the survivors. above all, junko was deeply obsessed with despair, having found despair to be the most enjoyable emotion for her, whether it be inflicting despair unto others, or suffering from despair wholeheartedly. this made her extremely dangerous, as she wished to make the whole world feel absolute despair. however, this also often proved to be her biggest weakness, as she gave her opponents a "fair" chance to defeat her in order to make their despair all the greater if they fail, and happily welcomed her own despair if her plans fail. as a mastermind and leader of ultimate despair, junko was shown to be highly intelligent, cunning, somewhat impulsive, and extremely manipulative, violent and cruel without remorse. she was a highly toxic individual, being both physically and mentally abusive to everyone around her

➳other; none
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Makoto || Queen

Postby Ploegy » Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:02 am

➳name; makoto niijima
    ➳age; 18
    ➳gender; female
    ➳sexuality; bisexual
    ➳crush; none / open
    ➳fandom; persona 5

➳hair; brown
    ➳eyes; reddish-brown
    ➳height; 5'5
    ➳weight; 121 lbs

➳abilities / powers; makoto has the ability to use what is known as a persona which is the manifestation of ones "heart" or "personality." her persona is called johanna and specializes in nuclear attacks but also causes her to be weak to psychic. overuse of her persona will cause fatigue and if her persona is damaged or destroyed she too will feel its pain/become effected
    ➳weapons; makoto carries tekkos with her which are similar to brass knuckles. she uses them combined with her martial arts skills to protect herself when needed. she also carries a revolver with her

➳personality; makoto has almost no sense of self-worth, and so has made a habit of keeping her nose down and doing what is expected of her. appearing prim and proper on the surface, makoto is actually more of a tomboy; she's trained in aikido, enjoys violent action movies, never wears skirts other than her school uniform and seems to care little about fashion other than the headband she wears in her hair. makoto is also something of a tsundere; while she's mostly a kind person, she can also be very bossy and is harshly critical of those who don't live up to her expectations. she is considered a bit of a perfectionist and often will get on others when they do not meet such a standard. despite her immensely serious personality and efforts to be above the more bizarre antics of her friends, makoto does have her hidden, humorous elements, such as being frightened hearing ghost stories, as well as the dark. additionally, despite being a strong believer in justice, makoto nevertheless believes that drastic measures are necessary sometimes though she is able to show empathy and pity for others when needed. she is also not all that great at keeping secrets from friends or those she trusts

➳other; none

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━( I'm a shapeshifter)━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

name; makoto niijima
alias; queen
age; 18
gender; female
sexuality; bisexual
crush; none
species; human
fandom; persona 5

hair; brown
eyes; reddish-brown
height; 5'5
weight; 121 lbs

persona; johanna
element; nuclear
persona skills; -freila (medium nuclear damage to 1 foe)
-mafreila (medium nuclear damage to all foes)
-nuke boost (strengthen nuclear attacks by 25%)
-nuke amp (strengthen Nuclear attacks by 50%)
-diarama (restore medium amount of hp of 1 ally)
-amrita shower (cure all ailments of party except for special status)
-marakukaja (increase party's defense for 3 turns)
-evade psy (triple evasion rate against psy attacks)

gun; revolver
melee weapon; tekko

personality; makoto has almost no sense of self-worth, and so has made a habit of keeping her nose
down and doing what is expected of her. appearing prim and proper on the surface, makoto is
actually more of a tomboy; she's trained in aikido, enjoys violent action movies, never wears
skirts other than her school uniform and seems to care little about fashion other than the
headband she wears in her hair. makoto is also something of a tsundere; while she's mostly a
kind person, she can also be very bossy and is harshly critical of those who don't live up to her
expectations. she is considered a bit of a perfectionist and often will get on others when they do
not meet such a standard. despite her immensely serious personality and efforts to be above the
more bizarre antics of her friends, makoto does have her hidden, humorous elements, such as
being frightened hearing ghost stories, as well as the dark. additionally, despite being a strong
believer in justice, makoto nevertheless believes that drastic measures are necessary sometimes
though she is able to show empathy and pity for others when needed. she is also not all that great
at keeping secrets from friends or those she trusts

other; none

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━(Chained down to my core)━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙
Last edited by Ploegy on Tue Aug 04, 2020 1:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Nanami || Octo Girl

Postby Ploegy » Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:47 am

➳name; nanami mizushima
    ➳alias; amphitrite
    ➳age; 16
    ➳gender; female
    ➳sexuality; demisexual
    ➳crush; none / open
    ➳affiliation; heroes
    ➳class; 1-a
    ➳birthday; july 17th

➳tentacles; brown with seafoam green tips
    ➳eyes; pale blue with orange specks
    ➳height; 5'6
    ➳weight; 123 lbs

➳quirk; octopus - as the name of her quirk implies, nanami has several abilities that an octopus has. for starters, instead of having regular hair she has tentacles. these tentacles act similarly to how they would on the actual creature. they can regenerate if cut off and can change color to camouflage (this also applies to the rest of her). given that her quirk is that of a water creature, she has many attributes that help her fight much better in said terrain. she has the ability to breathe underwater and she moves much faster than a human would in water. nanami also has the ability to be able to generate ink from her finger tips which is why they are colored unlike the rest of her body. the ink isn't all that powerful, but it can be used to blind opponents and can be shot from a good distance away. the suction cups found on her tentacles also allow her to stick to walls, but they are the only part of her that has that ability thus making it rather useless.
    ➳stats;
    strength - 2/5 (land) 5/5 (water)
    speed - 2/5 (land) 5/5 (water)
    technique - 3/5
    intelligence - 2/5
    cooperation - 5/5

➳personality; nanami usually comes off as a bit of a ditz and is often clueless in many situations, but despite this she is a hotbed of self confidence. she is bold and real in touch with herself. sure she can be a real drama queen at times and has a sharp tongue when others disagree with her, but that is her way of proving her worth not only to herself but to others. in some ways this display of confidence is a mask that she wears in order to assert herself in society as a hero. while she acts all high and mighty, she does fear that what she does is not good enough. even so she keeps at it. she is however a bit on the emotional side and can be easy to get reactions out of. she has no fear in expressing an array of emotions. this leads to her being very easy to read in such terms. when she is happy it is obvious and same goes for other emotions. it is a real struggle for her to keep such things hidden. she does not mind though. she feels that she has nothing to hide and it is rare for her to be ashamed of anything she does. there is no doubt that she thinks very highly of herself and will do the same towards others that she greatly respects. nanami is also a big flirt and is always willing to play along with others that try to flirt in her direction. that is one of the things she never misses. as a whole she is very fashionable and outgoing. she is someone who loves to talk although not to the extent that she needs to be told to shut up. in some ways she can be energetic though she tries to keep that to a minimum

➳other; none
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me