___~~~~~Epicalmeow's OC Storage.~~~~~___

A place to store your roleplay character information.

___~~~~~Epicalmeow's OC Storage.~~~~~___

Postby City_Lights » Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:08 am

Hello there young human who for some reason clicked this topic.

As someone who is absolutely completely and utterly new to roleplaying, Before I get into roleplaying I'd like to try creating some characters.

I only create typically teenage human characters.

I'll mainly do a basic form and then a more detailed summary along with a reference picture.

I'll also list them and links to the comments here:

-------

Ok bye now wish me luck
P.S Do not post please.
Current Collecting Goal: All the Hammies and Guinea Pigs! :D

My Trade Thread

~Dragon Cave Clickables!~ (feel free to pm me for clickbacks)

City_Lights

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ___~~~~~Epicalmeow's OC Storage.~~~~~___

Postby City_Lights » Sat Mar 11, 2017 5:42 pm

Name: Drake Blazewood

Personality: A chill guy, but gets overworked easily. When he gets wound up he won't stop until he can get revenge. He's pretty sensitive and will have his moment when he needs to but can often push his problems onto others. He's easygoing and warm but can be stubborn and will want what he wants. He's a good person to be around when you're close to him in terms of friendship but to strangers he's very close-minded and shy. He's quite introverted but will be extroverted when around people hes close to that's are also extroverted. He likes to be with friends but when he's upset he wants to be alone. He judges people he doesn't like and will do whatever he can to make their life miserable but he wants forgiveness from those hes close to that he's hurt. He tries his best not to hold grudges but ends up having a good few. He's overall a percieving, warm, relaxed person who is sensitive when he needs to but sometimes ends up unintentionally acting wrong around others.

Appearance: Rough, dark hair with streaks of black. A couple of tiny freckles on his cheeks. pale white skin, pointed button nose, small mouth with pearly teeth although they are slightly crooked. Dark water blue eyes with lines of gloss in the pigment. dark blue sweater with white horizonatal stripes, ripped jeans and beige boots.

Likes: Wriiting music, Playing the guitar, Sleeping, Hanging out with close friends, Eating.

Dislikes: Hypocritical people, Bright rooms, Dirty things (Not in that way), Fish.

Country of origin: UK

Fears: Fish, Taxis, and Scorpions.

Other: Currently living in a college dorm, Single so far.
Current Collecting Goal: All the Hammies and Guinea Pigs! :D

My Trade Thread

~Dragon Cave Clickables!~ (feel free to pm me for clickbacks)

City_Lights

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me