Arlo,,Character Storage

A place to store your roleplay character information.

Arlo,,Character Storage

Postby .chariot » Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:10 am

My apologies if any of my characters are in somewhat, way familiar with yours.
These were all made by my own imagination so please, do not attack my via PMs or upon this forum post :) <3

Ideas can be taken from my characters whether it's name, colourings or history. Just change it so it's unique and don't forget it's an Idea.

These are all my characters if you have taken an exact copy but just changed the colours or added little to no detail that is your own, I will personally have a small conversation if you may. :D

Well, that's all but have fun browsing, comments and feedback are appreciated <3

Sean
=
[url]Ziggy[/url]

WIP
Last edited by .chariot on Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
─────────────────────────
she/her | sag | flexible writer
aest | bub | iso sux | mood: sick of it
.chariot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Sean.

Postby .chariot » Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:34 am

Colouring Artist: ʏօʊʀ ʟօռɛʟʏ ʄʀɨɛռɖ
Lineart Artist: Sixbane

Colouring Artist: Arlo,,
Lineart Artist: Vampiric

First Name: Sean
Middle Name: Arlo
Last Name: Flitz

Description (Animal):
Maroon and darkish green creature. Steampunk related clothing. His goggles sit above his mighty brow. His maroon ears are tipped with the dark green, along with his tail. Bronze, silver and gold cogs wrap around his tail. In his mouth, he carries a golden pocket watch. Why it's there? It was a gift from his grandfather before he passed. Sean has never let go of it, and yet, he doesn't plan to. His pads are a slightly darker maroon, easily spotted. His eyes are sort of greenish-brown.

Description (Human):
Maroon coloured hair, green tips, his hairstyle is a short and shaggy do. Steampunk related clothing. Goggles sit just over his fringe. He wears a sort of bronze waistcoat, covered in copper, gold and silver cogs on the sleeves and pockets. A pocket watch hangs from his brown pants (baggy leggings). On his feet are mid-shin length leather boots, straps overlapping. His skin is pale. His eyes are a green-ish brown.

History:
Young Sean had grown up underground, surrounded by machinery and wonder. He lived with his grandfather, a machine fanatic. Sean never liked to go outside where all the bad things are. Or so he thought. Above ground, the grass was green and the meadow quiet. He enjoyed the cosiness of the underground facility. Machines of bronze and copper scatter along the walls. Nuts and bolts dance along the metal floor. His grandfather, the famous Onterelli (On-ter-rel-li), had made machines people would never think of. Machines to hold keys. "Place your keys up on the wood, if you please." He would usually say with a light chuckle. Sean would go scout out the areas of the unknown.
On his 10th birthday, Sean was given the set of steampunk goggles he wears today. The glass stained bright blue and the rims are light copper. He never took them off. They were his. They were his life. He'd never let them go for the world.
Unfortunately 2 years later, the famous Onterelli, had been injured severely from a tragic accident. He later passed in the hospital. His newest invention, the Roaster, had collapsed on him. Sean was the last to see him alive. He would never forget the look in his eyes before they became a dull grey. In his grandfather's limp hand, he spotted a golden pocket watch. The same pocket watch he's never let go, and he hasn't ever since.
Last edited by .chariot on Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:09 pm, edited 3 times in total.
.chariot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Arlo,,Character Storage

Postby .chariot » Fri Jan 06, 2017 5:00 pm

Lineart & Colouring Artist: Arlo,,

Name: Ziggy
Family: Father: Kiba (Deceased) Mother: Nilah (Deceased)
Powers/Abnormal Abilities: Angel Extract {Gains the powers of the mythical Angels, has not much control over them}

Description:
His fur is specific pearl white, all blue markings are contrasted. His wings are tipped with blue and their feathers are ruffled and out of place. His eyes are a piercing blue, a lot darker than his fur markings. His tail is bushy and streaked with blue {Not added in the photo since the drawing was completed around July 2016}. Markings represent him {o ~ o}

History:
Ziggy wouldn't remember most of his past. He suffers from severe amnesia.
He had lost it in a large collision between heaven, earth and the underworld. All wolves had come together almost destroying his partial world. Originally, Ziggy was a plain old timberwolf before he was reconfigured to be an angel-wolf in the heavens. Battling and fighting for his colony.
The battle royal had started with an argument with Gabist {Archangel-wolf}, Sixter {Earth-Arch-wolf} & Qextion {Underworld-Arch-Wolf}. As stupid as it sounds, they were fighting over the land of their own realm. Arguments turned into physical fighting between the three. Qextion had declared war between the worlds. Gabist and Sixter agreed to the idea, foolishly.
Whilst this was all happening, young Ziggy had just learned how to be himself. How to be a plain timberwolf in the world of his own. This was his paradise. His life. His luxury. Eventually, the exaggerated, unneeded war had begun. Sixter demanded that all pups would be reallocated to the heavens. Unfortunately all the pups had to be extracted from their wild essence. With the technology that was used, all the timber wolf pups had lost all their memories. Nothing. Blank. Emptiness. They forgot who they were. Forgot about the war, and were introduced to peace and harmony.
.chariot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Sinx.

Postby .chariot » Fri Jan 20, 2017 4:54 pm

Colouring Artist: Arlo,,
Lineart Artist: mint_fox

Name: Sindy Xaifer A.K.A Sinx
Family: Casey Xaifer (Twin Sister/Alive), Sixter Xaifer (Older Brother/Alive), Schmick Zenthor (Step-father/Alive), Lindor Zenthor (Mother/Alive)
Personality: Stubborn, stereotypical teenage girl (always on her phone, doesn't care, etc).

Description:
Sinx is usually wearing green so it matches her family markings that she's grown up with. Her normal fur is a light grey. Her nose more of a greyish-red. Her eyes are different colours, her left, red, and her right, purple. She's admired them very often. They never go unnoticed anywhere. She likes everything spiked or studded. She wears another necklace that holds a feather. A neon green feather from a common woodwindle owl. Sinx is only fond of the owl because it was a sort of neon green.

History:
Sindy, aka Sinx, lives in a smaller town than a usual one. It's in the middle of the Enchigo (En-chi-go) Forest. It's most commonly known for being full of bad luck. In some cases. HORRIBLE luck. Sinx and her family live on a hill that looks over the small town. They were pretty much forced to live there after her father disappeared and is assumed to be dead. She doesn't mind her new step-father at all. It's her mother she worries about. Her twin sister, Casey, looks similar but she has different set colours. Sinx is a type of neon green, whereas, Casey is a sort of neon yellow.
.chariot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me