Fox's Character Storage ๐ŸฆŠ

A place to store your roleplay character information.

How do you like my coding?

Awesome
53%
Great
18%
Good
24%
Ok
6%
Not Good
No votes
Awful
No votes

Total votes : 17

Re: Fox's Character Storage ๐ŸฆŠ

Postby V.Vulpes » Tue Jan 02, 2024 6:48 pm

E M B E R C L A N lived in their territory for generations. Thriving in the shadows of a small Twolegplace, they were used to the odd kittypet, loner, or rogue that intruded on their territory. However, they were quick to turn away most cats, unless serious help was needed. The clan cats were more than happy in their forest home where they kept their traditions and raised their kits. It was a good life until the war began.

A group of hostile cats from the Twolegplace, driven by territorial ambition and a thirst for power, launched sudden brutal attacks against Emberclan. The once-peaceful forest became a battleground of twisting and yowling cats. The attackers, ruthless and driven, inflicted heavy casualties, leaving Emberclan reeling and mourning the loss of many beloved clanmates.

The survivors, scarred by both physical and emotional wounds, faced a harrowing choice - stay and risk futher attacks, or abandon their home in search of safety. It wasn't until their leader, Robinstar, was finally brought down, did they make the painful decision to leave. For a while, they traveled as a nomadic group. Still, they would occasionally lose another clanmate until it was the final six remaining.
    โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
    M O O N L I T C L A N thrives under the soft glow of moonlight. This secluded clan prefers to be nocturnal, hunting and protecting their borders by night. They are experts at stealth, using the shadows to their advantage, and have a deep spiritual connection to Starclan. They prefer to stay by themselves and have not allowed newcomers in many moons. Until the remains of Emberclan were found seeking refuge on their territory.

It was agreed that they could stay for a few days, to gain their strength back. Under their guidance, Emberclan found temporary solace within their territory. They were allowed to hunt, as long as a member of Moonlitclan was with them, and use any herbs that they needed that was in supply.

As the days passed, the few Emberclan cats grew stronger and the day came for them to leave. But a warning from Starclan given to the medicine cats halted both clans in their tracks.

When shadows loom and the moon grows pale,
                  Embers fade and whispers trail
                  In the heart of the forest, darkness grows
                  To challenge the clans, their unity oppose
                  Fires may rise, and storms may call
                  But the greatest danger comes from Those That Must Fall
V.Vulpes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby V.Vulpes » Fri Jan 05, 2024 1:31 pm

โ–ˆโ–ˆ
        โ–ˆโ–ˆ

โ–ˆโ–ˆ
        โ–ˆโ–ˆ
        โ–ˆโ–ˆ

โ–ˆโ–ˆ
        โ–ˆโ–ˆ
        โ–ˆโ–ˆ

โ–ˆโ–ˆ
        โ–ˆโ–ˆ
        โ–ˆโ–ˆ

โ–ˆโ–ˆ
        โ–ˆโ–ˆ
        โ–ˆโ–ˆ

โ–ˆโ–ˆ
        โ–ˆโ–ˆ
        โ–ˆโ–ˆ
        .Image
        ๐‘ท๐‘จ๐‘พ โ”€โ”€โ”€ // โœฆ โœฆ โœฆ โœฆ
        ๐‘ฐ. Kindlepaw[heart]; ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฐ. 15 Moons; ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฐ. Medicine Cat
        Apprentice; ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฝ. The Protector; ๐‘ฝ. Brother is Birchpaw;
        ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฐ. Molly; ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฐ. Bisexual Aromantic; ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฐ. Scent is dried
        leaves, earth, aromatic herbs; ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฟ. Kindle: to catch fire;
        ๐‘ฟ. heart: passionate;

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ (๐‘ช๐‘ณ๐‘ถ๐‘บ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ด๐’€ ๐‘ฌ๐’€๐‘ฌ๐‘บ) โ”€โ”€โ”€
        โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ (๐‘ญ๐‘จ๐‘ต๐‘ป๐‘จ๐‘บ๐‘ฐ๐’๐‘ฌ) โ”€โ”€โ”€
        Ever the worrier, Kindlepaw is as protective as
        they come. Her protectiveness extends beyond
        her duties as a medicine cat apprentice, mani
        festing in a constant state of concern for the
        well-being of her fellow clanmates. Kindlepaw's
        gentle demeanor belies the firm resolve within
        her; she approaches her responsibilities with a
        sense of duty and responsibility.

โ”€โ”€ (๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘น๐‘ฌ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ช๐‘ณ๐‘ฐ๐‘ช๐‘ฒ๐‘บ) โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
        Anxiety, a constant companion, shadows her
        every step, especially when it comes to her
        brother, Birchpaw. Kindlepaw's worry for him is
        palpable, an unspoken vow to protect him after
        they lost their parents to the war. She worries
        for him like a mother worries over her kits. A
        memory of something they didn't get to have
        for long.

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ (๐‘จ๐‘ต๐‘ซ ๐‘ฐโœ๐‘ด ๐‘ฏ๐‘ถ๐‘ด๐‘ฌ) โ”€โ”€โ”€
        Lately, she's had a secret fight with herself,
        her teachings, and the very thing that makes
        her a medicine cat. Her faith. Why had Starc
        lan let this happen to Emberclan? Why had they
        let the twolegplace cats destroy them? Despite
        these struggles, Kindlepaw presses on, driven
        by a deep-rooted commitment to serving
        Emberclan.
V.Vulpes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby V.Vulpes » Sat Jan 06, 2024 5:41 pm

โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
sแด›แด‡แด€แด…ส, sแด›แด‡แด€แด…ส,
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
๐‘ฐ. Owlstrike; ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฐ. 100 Moons; ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฐ.
Moonlitclan Warrior; ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฝ. Open
for younger siblings only; ๐‘ฝ.
Hollypelt [former mate, passed
a moon ago to greencough] Open
for kits; ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฐ. Tom; ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฐ. Hetero
sexual; ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฐ. Scent is pine and
moss; ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฟ. Owl: after the Barred
Owl specifically; ๐‘ฟ. strike: good
fighter;
Scraggly Brown tabby tom with
grey eyes. One of his eyes is
clouded over and scarred from
an old fighting injury. One of
his ears is halved.
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
Owlstrike is a stubborn tom. That's what Moonlitclan has known
him to be since kithood and that's what he'll stay the rest of his
life. However, in his old age, he's taken a slightly different role
in the clan - grumpy old man. Things these days just seem to
bother him more than not and he's keen to share his issues.
Despite this cantankerous exterior, Owlstrike carries the weight
of countless seasons' wisdom and loves to share his stories with
others of the clan.
Once a formidable mentor in his prime, Owlstrike takes immense
pride in the accomplishments of his former apprentices. He
continues to affectionately tea them, insisting on calling them
'paws' and blaming his memory. While his memory isn't actually
going, his hearing is. It causes him problems with his hunting and
often asks others to repeat themselves. Owlstrike should retire
soon but his refusal to retire remains unwavering.
A tender ache of grief has also taken over the senior warrior. His
mate and best friend, Hollypelt, took her place in Starclan after a
rough greencough. Even a passing mention of her causes the tom
to grow silent and, sometimes, he can be heard mumbling for
her in his sleep.
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
สแดแดœ แด‹ษดแดแดก แดกสœแด‡ษด สแดแดœ'ส€แด‡ ส€แด‡แด€แด…ส
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
Last edited by V.Vulpes on Sun Jan 07, 2024 8:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
V.Vulpes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby V.Vulpes » Sat Jan 06, 2024 6:54 pm

โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ

โ”€โ”€๏ผˆ ๐ถ๐‘‚๐‘ˆ๐ฟ๐ท ๐‘Œ๐‘‚๐‘ˆ ๐ฟ๐‘‚๐‘‰๐ธ ๐‘€๐ธ ๐‘€๐‘‚๐‘…๐ธ โ™ก โ™ก โ™ก

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ

๐ผ๐น ๐ต๐‘Œ ๐‘‡๐ป๐ธ ๐‘†๐‘ˆ๐‘ ๐ด๐‘๐ท ๐‘€๐‘‚๐‘‚๐‘ ๐ผ ๐‘†๐‘Š๐‘‚๐‘…๐ธ
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
๐‘ฐ. Swiftcreek; ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฐ. 28 Moons; ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฐ. Moonlitclan Queen; ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฝ. Parents deceased; ๐‘ฝ. Open for 3 kits;
๐‘ฝ๐‘ฐ. Molly; ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฐ. Pansexual; ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฐ. Scent is sweet berries; ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฟ. Swift: after the Swift bird; ๐‘ฟ. creek:
graceful and fast
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€๏ผˆ โ™ก ๏ผ‰โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
Swiftcreek is a genuinely kind and loving molly who's always happy to share
some prey or a cheerful story with her clanmates. She is gentle and a very
easy cat to get along with. Her kindness and overly optimistic attitude can
be a bit overbearing at times but she really does mean well. She's quite
patient as well, even with those that are picky or arrogant, and speaks with
respect to everyone that she meets. Swiftcreek, now a doting queen, showers
her kits with affection and boundless love.
While Swiftcreek excels in nurturing and kindness, her abilities in battle leave
much to be desired. She is averse to conflict and prefers to speak it out rather
than use her claws. In situations where she can't speak it out, she tries to keep
her distance from the fight. She may be quick and agile, but she uses her agility
for hunting rather than fighting.

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€๏ผˆ โ™ก ๏ผ‰โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
๐‘‡๐ป๐ด๐‘‡ ๐ผ ๐‘Š๐‘‚๐‘ˆ๐ฟ๐ท ๐‘๐ธ๐‘‰๐ธ๐‘… ๐น๐ฟ๐ธ๐ธ?
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
V.Vulpes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby V.Vulpes » Wed Feb 07, 2024 12:15 pm

โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
      โ–ˆ.โ–ˆ
      โ–ˆ.โ–ˆ
      โ–ˆ.โ–ˆ
      โ–ˆ.โ–ˆ
      สแดแดœ ส™แด‡แด›แด›แด‡ส€ ส€แดœษด า“แด€sแด›. ษขแด‡แด› ษชแด› แด…แดษดแด‡ แด‡แด แด‡ษด ษชา“ ษชแด› แด›แด€แด‹แด‡s แด€สŸสŸ ษดษชษขสœแด›
      'โฆXXโฆXXโฆXXโฆXXโฆXXโฆXXโฆXXโฆXXโฆXXโฆXXโฆXXโฆXXโฆXXโฆ

โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
      ๐‘ฐ. Stoatrunner; ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฐ. 47 Moons; ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฐ. Molly; ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฝ. Tunnel Keeper; ๐‘ฝ. Looking for any familial
      relations!; ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฐ. Scent is fresh soil after rain; ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฐ. Bisexual; ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฐ. Stoat: For the summer
      coat of the common stoat; ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฟ. runner: after her sleek agility and speed

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
      Stoatrunner has an unyielding optimism that permeates every aspect of her life. She
      sees the silver lining in even the darkest clouds, constantly encouraging her fellow
      clanmates to keep their heads held high and face challenges with a positive mindset.
      Despite this, Stoatrunner a perfectionist at heart. She is meticulous in her duties as
      a Tunnel Keeper, paying careful attention to the details of each passage, ensuring
      they are well-maintained and safe for her clanmates. Her dedication to perfection
      sometimes leads her to overwork hersel,t she believes that the meticulous upkeep of
      the tunnels is essential for Glacierclan's safety. Despite her optimism and
      resourcefulness, Stoatrunner struggles with fighting. She doesn't only lack the natural
      skill but prefers to talk it out rather than use her claws. She will, if she has to, but she
      prefers not to.

V.Vulpes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby V.Vulpes » Mon Feb 19, 2024 12:43 pm

โ–ˆโ–‘
      โ–ˆโ–‘
      โ–ˆโ–‘
      โ–ˆโ–‘
      โ–ˆโ–‘
      โ–ˆโ–‘
      โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€แด€สŸสŸ แด›สœแด€แด›'s สŸแด‡า“แด› แดา“ แดสsแด‡สŸา“โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
      ๐‘ฐ. Foxpaw//Foxlight; ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฐ. 6 Moons; ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฐ. Tom
      ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฝ. Glacierclan Apprentice; ๐‘ฝ. Open to rel
      ations; ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฐ. Scent is sweet berries and pine
      ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฐ. Asexual/Aromantic; ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฐ. Fox: For the
      arctic fox; ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฟ. light: Quiet, caring

โ–ˆโ–‘โ–ˆโ–‘โ–ˆโ–‘โ–ˆโ–‘โ–ˆโ–‘โ–ˆโ–‘โ–ˆโ–‘โ–ˆโ–‘โ–ˆโ–‘โ–ˆโ–‘โ–ˆโ–‘โ–ˆโ–‘โ–ˆโ–‘โ–ˆโ–‘โ–ˆโ–‘โ–ˆโ–‘
      โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€สœแดสŸแด‡s ษชษด แดส า“แด€สŸsแด‡ แด„แดษดา“ษชแด…แด‡ษดแด„แด‡โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
      Despite being only 6 moons old, Foxpaw would already be considered a gentle giant. His larger stature and kind
      nature combine to make this marshmallow of a cat. He genuinely cares for others and is quick to offer a helping paw,
      a kind word, or just an ear to listen to problems. Despite his tender heart, Foxpaw grapples with a persistent
      nervousness that often leaves him feeling jittery and on edge. He's easily startled by sudden movements or loud noises.
      His nervousness stems from a deep-seated fear of failure and a desire to prove himself worthy of his clan's respect
      and admiration. Yet he also doesn't see himself worthy of such. This stays in his head and he often worries himself
      sick about the future. Foxpaw is also fiercely loyal to his clan. It's his driving force and motivation to become a loyal
      warrior. His daydreams are full of the kind of warrior he hopes to become which sometimes comforts the worrisome tom.

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
V.Vulpes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me