➵ - - ﴾ storage ﴿

A place to store your roleplay character information.

➵ - - ﴾ larkheart ﴿

Postby Birchii » Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:09 am

xXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx
appearance - a tall, slender feline
with short, soft white fur. she has
dark brown patches on her head
and back, as well as a long, white-
tipped tail. her eyes are a bright
amber colour, with her nose and
paw-pads being a soft, baby pink.
name - larkheart. the prefix "lark"
was given for her brown and white
pelt, and morning energy. the suffix
"heart" was given for her devotion
to her clan and the warrior code.
info - homosexual molly. 29 moon
old warrior of fogclan.

negative - larkheart, being the
extrovert she is, depends on social
interaction for her happy state of
mind, and can be quite melancholy
without talking to others. there
are times where she is uncertain of
the right thing to do, making her
waver and doubt herself heavily,
though she recovers fairly soon
from this. she is a perfectionist,
and while it may seem like a good
trait, she needs everything to go
smoothly or else she feels very out
of control, and panics.
skills - larkheart is quite a strong
fighter, a poor swimmer, and an
average hunter/tracker.
positive - larkheart is a passionate
and dedicated member of her clan,
willing to do anything to see them
prosper. she is a very respectful
cat, especially to her superiors, but
she definitely knows how to have
fun; the molly is very talkative and
kind, caring deeply for her clan.
she is a quite strict follower of the
warrior code, has a strong belief in
StarClan, and follows her leader's
decisions with a deep trust. she is
quite strict, but never in a harsh
way; she simply prefers genuine
honesty and is down-to-earth,
which helps her keep her energy
focused on her clan's survival.

lxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxl
family - aspenblaze(f)+littlefang(m), skypaw(b)+lilykit(s)+applekit(s)
love life - open!
relations - open!
lxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxl

LARKHEART ;
      {twenty-nine moons}{molly}{clan warrior}{location}{tags}
    ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

xXxXxSpeechThought
Last edited by Birchii on Wed Apr 03, 2019 4:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Birchii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

➵ - - ﴾ eveningpaw ﴿

Postby Birchii » Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:04 pm

Boo!huehuehuehuehue
    Basics Eveningpaw, named for her dark, tortoiseshell pelt, is a 10 moon old molly, making her an apprentice. Her future name will be Eveningnose, for her strengths in tracking.

Appearance Eveningpaw is a very small, petite shorthair tortoiseshell. Her chest is white, as are her front paws and tail-tip, and a 'sock' on her right hind leg. Her large eyes are yellow, ringed with green and brown.

Positive Traits Eveningpaw is a jolly apprentice, happy to have a conversation with and befriend anyone. She is eager to learn, and puts all her efforts into her training, aiming to become a strong, helpful warrior. She is very curious and adventurous, two things that sometimes land her in a bit of trouble, but she works hard to make up for it. Eveningpaw is a very loyal and protective friend, and a strong ally to have, as she defends to the end. She can interpret body signals well, and her small size works in favour to go unnoticed, meaning she often overhears conversations and learns some interesting information. The feline can be quite flirty, too.

Negative Traits Eveningpaw is a very short-tempered molly. It's easy to push her buttons and get her fired up, and when you push her past her limit, you witness her small yet feisty and angered wrath. She is stubborn, glad to let you know what she likes, as is a part of her blunt, no- filtered honesty. The molly is a bit of a sulker if she's unhappy, and can hold a grudge for a long time. Once she has an impression of who you are, it is very difficult to change her opinion of you.

Skills Eveningpaw is an excellent tracker, with a very keen nose, and strong hearing as well. Her small size lets her run quickly and climb with ease, but anything requiring endurance or strength, such as fighting or swimming, she is poor at.

[url=.]☁[/url] EVENINGPAW ;
      {ten moons}{molly}{apprentice}{location}{tags}

xXxXxSpeech Thought
Birchii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

➵ - - ﴾ emberfoot ﴿

Postby Birchii » Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:03 am

Name Emberfoot
    Gender Molly
    Age 27 moons
    Rank Queen
    Orientation Heterosexual
    Alliance Rebellion
    Family Applenose (m), Elmstripe (f)
    Foxpaw (b), Goldenpaw (s), Adderfang (mate)

Appearance Emberfoot is a tall and slender ginger tabby, with very short fur and not a lot of muscle. She has a white throat and chest, front toes, hind paws, tail-tip and some patching on her face. Her eyes are a pale green.

Personality Emberfoot's fiery pelt and name matches perfectly with her personality. Never one to back down, Emberfoot is a stubborn and sharp-tongued molly, unafraid to speak her mind, no matter the topic, and had it not been for her impeccable speed, she would have earned the suffix 'heart' for her strong morals and strength to stick by them. The witty molly is always up for a conversation, so long as you can withstand her loving teasing and quick, occasionally snarky remarks. She is quick to anger, and uses words to fight back, but Emberfoot is a feline who speaks before she thinks when emotional; she often does not mean what she says, as she cares for almost all in her clan, save for Freezestar. Behind her witty, fierce front, she hides a more insecure and scared side; Emberfoot is quite fearful of many things, but forces herself to face her phobias in attempts to rid herself of them and defend her loved ones. Her mind and senses are sharp, which makes her somewhat on edge, but allows for her to offer useful insight - this and her speed are the skills she offers to her clan, as her fighting and physical strength is lacking in comparison.

History Emberfoot was born in a litter of three, having an older brother, Foxkit, and a younger sister, Goldenkit. Her parents were quite an elderly pair, in fact, her father died whilst in a weakened state of greencough one leaf-bare, and her mother soon moved to the elder's den, after the kits became apprentices, because of failing eyesight combined with grief of her loss. Never really close to her parents as a result, she and Goldenkit befriended similar aged felines, whilst her brother became distant with older cats. Emberpaw and Goldenpaw became the subject of the older apprentices' tricks and teasing, which led Emberpaw to become protective and feisty in her words, to save Goldenpaw from it, especially after losing their mother one night in their apprenticeship. During a particularly cruel joke, Goldenpaw was tricked into thinking Foxpaw was in trouble, resulting in her running out of camp to save him, only to drown in the lake. Foxpaw, wrought with grief and guilt, ran away from the clan, leaving Emberpaw alone; her tormenting ceased as well, and she continued on as a blaze of energy and dedication. She fell in love with Foxpaw's older best friend, Adderfang; they both found each other in their grief, and became mates. When Freezestar took over, he publicly showed his disapproval of the situation, and subsequently was killed for it. Though she wanted to fight back immediately, Emberfoot remained quiet and unsuspicious, choosing instead to await the perfect moment to make things right once again within her clan. Soon after his death, she realised she had fallen pregnant with his kits, which only further pushed her determination to await the right time for justice.

--

Personality Emberfoot's fiery pelt and name matches perfectly with her personality. Never one to back down, Emberfoot is a stubborn and sharp-tongued molly, unafraid to speak her mind, no matter the topic, and had it not been for her impeccable speed, she would have earned the suffix 'heart' for her strong morals and strength to stick by them. The witty molly is always up for a conversation, so long as you can withstand her loving teasing and quick, occasionally snarky remarks. She is quick to anger, and uses words to fight back, but Emberfoot is a feline who speaks before she thinks when emotional; she often does not mean what she says, as she cares for all in her Clan. Behind her witty, fierce front, she hides a more insecure and scared side; Emberfoot is quite fearful of many things, but forces herself to face her phobias in attempts to rid herself of them and defend her loved ones. Her mind and senses are sharp, which makes her somewhat on edge, but allows for her to offer useful insight - this and her speed are the skills she offers to her clan, as her fighting and physical strength is lacking in comparison. She is a strong believer in StarClan and believes very deeply that they are always there, though she doesn't blindly follow their interpreted messages.

History Emberfoot was born and raised in the Clan, living a fairly average life. Her father died before her birth due to a skirmish with a predator, so it was just Emberfoot, her sister, and her mother. Emberfoot was a normal kit and apprentice; she was lively, excitable, curious and eager to become all grown up and ready to serve her clan. However, when she was 10 moons old, two leaf-bares ago, her sister, Cinderpaw, tragically drowned after becoming trapped under ice, and her mother, Kestrelnose, died attempting to rescue her. During this time, Emberfoot, then Emberpaw, found solace in StarClan, speaking up to the stars when she was alone. The terrible loss of her family also left her with a strong fear of water any deeper than up to her shoulders, though she wishes to overcome her fear. Emberfoot has slowly overcame her grief at their deaths, and though she does feel somewhat emptier inside, she still finds happiness and comfort with her clanmates.

--

History Emberfoot was born and raised in the Clan to a strong father, and much older mother. Her father died before her birth to a predator skirmish, but still lived life as a normal kit and apprentice; lively, curious, and eager to grow up to help her clan. When she was 10 moons old, she lost her sister, Cinderpaw, to drowning, which sent her mother, Kestrelnose, into a blind grieving state - she retired to the elder's den, became aggressive and bitter, and spoke to no one. Emberpaw was rejected by her mother as well, and so found solace in StarClan instead, speaking to the stars when alone. A deep-rooted fear of water has evolved from this time in her life, though Emberfoot slowly overcame the loss of her sister and mother. Though she felt emptier inside, she finds happiness and comfort with her clanmates. Her mother died during the monsters' invasion of the clan.

[url=.]ᛟ[/url] EMBERFOOT ;
      {twenty-seven moons}{molly}{queen//rebel}{location}{tags}

xXxXxSpeech Thought
Last edited by Birchii on Sat Nov 24, 2018 6:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Birchii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

➵ - - ﴾ pansystream ﴿

Postby Birchii » Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:18 am

Birchii wrote:

39 moons - molly - warrior

strengths are swimming, climbing and fighting
    poor hunter and tracker

tall, slender siamese with blue eyes, white paws & splotch on her head
    long scar down her back from a dog when she was a kittypet

calm, quiet, intelligent, perceptive, laconic, level headed, serious, mature
    finds social interactions a bit awkward/difficult, distant, introverted, struggles working in groups, struggles to open up, secretive, a bit odd (often talking to her lost family/StarClan)

fears being unloved/losing all she loves, thunderstorms & dogs

was a kittypet, left as a kitten, joined the warriors' way of life. fell in love, was a happy, chatty molly
    had kits, one was stillborn, one died at 2 moons to drowning/hypothermia in a thunderstorm, two died to a dog (so did her mate)
    changed her to be introverted, lonely and sad

(I'll pretty this up tomorrow, it's 2am whoopsie

current collection goals; owls - guineas

beep boop

❝ ~~~~~ ❞

I'm Birchii (a.k.a Birch); I'm a big fan of cats, owls,
reading, kpop, and gaming! Pronouns are she/they~

You can find me on FlightRising (168475) and
DapperVolk (29742) with the same username as well

Have a wonderful day!
xXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxX
Birchii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

➵ - - ﴾ ivypaw ﴿

Postby Birchii » Sat Aug 04, 2018 2:42 am

Ivypaw is a tall, black, shorthaired molly, which appears a dark, chocolate brown in bright sunlight. Slender and graceful, with visible muscles under her dark fur when she moves, providing a great contrast against her vibrant eyes; a leaf-green, yellow colour. She has a long, pluming tail, tipped with a flash of white, as well as a white front left paw and splotch on her chest. Her nose and paw-pads are all black, with the exception of a soft, baby pink paw-pad for her white paw.

Ivypaw is a hard-working, feisty molly, determined to do her best and help out where she can. She is very respectful of high-ranking and older cats, but can be a bit sassy to her younger peers. She is fearless, something that works both in favour and against her, as she is confident enough to step up and do something, but can be reckless because of it as a result. Though she is generally a kind and joking molly, with a great care of her clan and compassion to help it, she has a sarcastic and sharp-tongued attitude if some cat has wound her up or broken her temper. She is very competitive and confident in her abilities, and her adventurous demeanour means she often ends up breaking rules, though never out of malice to her superiors. She is very friendly and accepting of help, so long as it doesn't mock or diminish her skills. Though she is generally a confident and well-spoken molly, she softens up and is quite confused about how to act around her crush, which causes her to be frustrated and either make a fool of herself, or be unintentionally a bit cruel to them.
xXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxX
+ Hard worker, determined, kind,
caring, respectful, friendly,
well-spoken
= Feisty, sassy, fearless, joking,
confident, competitive, sarcastic,
adventurous
- Reckless, quite short tempered,
sharp-tongued, impatient, blunt,
rule-breaker
~ Covertly loving, gets flustered,
and teases crush // Wants kits
Mentor; ---
Crush; (Open!)
xXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxX
xXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxX
Ivypaw // Ivystorm; 12 moons old;
fighter apprentice; molly; bisexual
(tom preference; 75% - 25%)
Tall, black shorthair with leaf-green
eyes. White left front paw, tail-tip
and splotch on her chest. Slender;
toned muscles; long legs; feathery
tail.
Ivypaw is a speedy cat with good
balance (strong at attacks from the
trees/above). A quick thinker, and
dedicated to learning, though gets
frustrated if she doesn't improve.
xXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxX

xXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx
Parents;
Siblings;
Relations ;
--
Friendships & Rivalries; Open! Ask away C:
xXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx

beep boop

❝ ~~~~~ ❞

Have a wonderful day!
xXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxX
Birchii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

➵ - - ﴾ storage ﴿

Postby Birchii » Sat Aug 04, 2018 3:21 am

Swiftclaw - tom - (sacrificing) deputy - 47 moons

Muscular black and white Tom with pale green eyes. Several scars all over his body.

+ intelligent, observant, strong, dedicated, listens to both sides, loyal
    - quick to anger, cold, distant, independent, manipulative

was a more loving and considerate tom in his younger days, but his mentor had a great effect on him and cut out the more caring side to rid him of 'weakness', making him a perfect mould for a leader-to-be instead

beep boop

❝ ~~~~~ ❞

Have a wonderful day!
xXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxX
Birchii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

➵ - - ﴾ stagleap ﴿

Postby Birchii » Fri Nov 23, 2018 11:25 am

stagleap tom warrior 38 moons bisexual (leans towards mollies) mapleclan

stagleap is a brown tabby tom (his colouring giving him his name) with hazel eyes. He has a muscular build, with strong hind legs, and his short fur is thick. His right ear also has a tear across the tip of it, earned in a fight with a rogue he chased from the territory.

stagleap is a strong and capable fighter, this skill being what he is strongest at, alongside being a deft climber - this is how he earned the suffix "leap". The tom is a fairly average hunter, and isn't necessarily the fastest cat around. His physical weakness is swimming; he strongly dislikes getting his fur wet, and as a result, never truly mastered the art of swimming.

stagleap is a confident tom; he's charismatic and a fun feline to be friends with. He is unafraid to share his opinion and tell the truth in times when it is necessary, or asked for, and can be depended upon to provide what the clan needs, though he may not always go about it in the best way. He is very protective of his clan, something derived from a desire to see them safe, happy and healthy. However, this protectiveness can manifest as aggression if he feels that his loved ones are being threatened in some way. Another result of his protective nature is that Stagleap quite bold and daring - it takes a lot to cause this tom fear. The fearless way in which he talks to any cat can lead to him being seen as a bit cocky, but he always means well, and would make it clear as day if he intended disrespect. The one thing that can cause Stagleap to lose his cool, classy ways is when he likes another feline; he gets quite clumsy, falls head over heels and is diligent in attempting to provide what they want. He becomes very affectionate when in love, if not a bit awkward, though in an sweet and endearing way. Stagleap thoroughly intends to find a mate, and kits are something he has always considered, but hasn't yet decided whether he would be the best father figure.

stagleap has a good friendship with fellow warriors, clayfur and rowanstep stagleap is currently crushing slightly on frostcloud family relationships are open!

[url=.]୪[/url] STAGLEAP ;
      {thirty-eight moons}{tom}{mapleclan warrior}{alley}{Clayfur, Mousestep, Rowanstep; (mention Frostcloud)}

xXxXxSpeech Thought

STAGLEAP

beep boop

❝ ~~~~~ ❞

Have a wonderful day!
xXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxX
Birchii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

➵ - - ﴾ wolfheart ﴿

Postby Birchii » Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:09 am

⌘ wolfheart, warrior of --clan

Wolfheart, 15 moons, bi tom, SunClan warrior

Wolfheart is a grey-and-white tom with pale green eyes. He is fairly tall, has a dark grey splotch on his nose, and also has a short, stubby tail.

Wolfheart is a light-hearted young warrior, receiving his warrior name only a few moons ago. He loves cracking jokes, conversing with his clanmates, and enjoys making a warm, happy atmosphere within his clan. The tom is happy to listen to what others have to say, though when the topic turns serious he often remains quiet or attempts to find amusement or silver linings within. Wolfheart is hardworking and happy to do any required jobs, keeping a jovial attitude as he believes any task that helps his clan is worth doing. He only really goes against orders when he believes something is truly not right, as he has faith in his clan otherwise.

He is average at both hunting and fighting; his tracking and perception skills are where he shines the brightest. He can be quite clumsy, and the only time you really see the tom complaining is when he gets his fur wet - he detests swimming and avoids water as much as he possibly can.

Wolfheart was born into SunClan, the only kit of his litter. His mother had been a warrior who left with a rogue, but returned when she fell pregnant. She didn't take much of an interest in him, so he often found entertainment in chatting with elders and pouncing on warriors in the camp. His mother left the day after his apprentice ceremony, and it pushed him worked hard to prove he was different that he was a worthy SunClan member. He wasn't really saddened by his mother's departure; his family had always been the whole clan and always would be.

Open to relationships & friendships!

WOLFHEART ;
      {fifteen moons}{tom}{sunclan warrior}{sunclan territory}{tags; Rosefoot}
Last edited by Birchii on Sat Mar 02, 2019 7:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Birchii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

➵ - - ﴾ paleclaw ﴿

Postby Birchii » Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:40 am

Paleclaw 48 moons Molly Bisexual Warrior RainClan

Paleclaw is a short, long-furred white molly with hazel-amber eyes. She has black patches across her head and hind legs, and has a long, feathery black tail. She has several small scars scattered across her body, the most prominent one reaching across the back of her head.

Paleclaw is, first and foremost, a fiercely loyal member of RainClan. She works hard for her clan, and always has good intentions, despite her sharp tongue and seemingly prickly disposition. She is quite intimidating to begin with; she has perfected the "senior warrior look of disapproval" look, and is untrusting of felines outside of her clan. The molly is quite opinionated, though she knows when she needs to hold her tongue and when another opinion should be voiced. She is extremely fond of kits to much surprise, and is unexpectedly gentle with them until they get to an age where scolding doesn't send them cowering. Though she can be quite tough on her younger clanmates, she loves her clan very much, and can actually relax and laugh a little with them.

Paleclaw is named after her strongest skill, fighting, which is reinforced in the scars she bears from several battles. Her other skills, such as hunting and swimming, are simply average.

Paleclaw was born into the clan to elderly parents, and has lived a relatively average life within RainClan.

[quote]
    PALECLAW ;
      {forty-eight moons}{molly}{rainclan warrior}{outer rainclan territory/border}{tags open}
Last edited by Birchii on Sat Mar 02, 2019 7:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Birchii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

➵ - - ﴾ ryepaw ﴿

Postby Birchii » Sat Feb 23, 2019 2:40 pm

Ryepaw//feather 10 Moons Pan Molly Medicine Cat Apprentice ThistleClan origins

Ryepaw is a small, thick-furred dusty brown molly with hazel eyes. She has a long, feathery tail that often picks up pieces of moss and leaves. Her strengths lie in herb knowledge and conversation ability; she is also quite nimble. Her weaknesses are in anything requiring strength/muscle.

Ryepaw is, overall, a friendly and happy feline. She is eager to learn and tries her hardest to be helpful, finding happiness and satisfaction in helping to heal her clan. She is generally nice to talk to, but isn't afraid to speak up when someone is doing something wrong by her. Ryepaw is quite witty, gently teasing others, and has a skill for telling stories - traits that she uses to distract her patients from any injury or illness they may have. She can be quite hot-headed when annoyed, stubborn and unwilling to compromise or admit she was wrong, but always apologises after she has had a chance to cool down. Ryepaw especially hates conflict and war due to the losses and damage she has seen it cause, and would do anything she could to avoid another.

Ryepaw has lived an average clanborn, ThistleClan life. She showed particular interest in the medicine cat den as a kit, constantly curious, which prompted her becoming a medicine cat apprentice. She proudly took on the role and has worked hard since.

Open to parents, siblings, and friendships!

RYEPAW ;
{10 moons}{molly}{med. cat app; from thistleclan}{med. cat den}{tag; copperstar, med. cats, minkflight}
Last edited by Birchii on Sat Mar 02, 2019 7:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Birchii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me