➵ - - ﴾ storage ﴿

A place to store your roleplay character information.

➵ - - ﴾ badgerfang ﴿

Postby Birchii » Sat Feb 23, 2019 2:41 pm

Badgerfang 35 Moons Alpha Warrior Straight Tom ThistleClan

Badgerfang is a large, muscular black-and-white tom, with leaf-green eyes. He has several scars all over his body from the war between the two clans.

His strengths lie in his battle ability; he is a strong and smart fighter. His weakness is his speed; his strong, heavy body slows him down.

Badgerfang is a fairly quiet tom; he keeps most of his opinions and thoughts to himself, purely because he feels it unnecessary to share everything and anything. It doesn't mean he won't ever speak though, instead the tom is quite happy and able to hold a conversation, he just chooses not to speak up first on most occasions. He is a blunt tom, and though it can be a downfall that causes some slight upset, he can always be depended upon to be honest with almost anything. Badgerfang is a loyal feline and will do what is asked of him so long as it is something to benefit the clan. He's known to be easily irritated, often being a grump in the mornings when woken up too early, but it's difficult to truly anger him.

It's a surprise to many that he puts up with kits given he's the "morning grouch" type of tom, but he secretly is rather fond of kits, and if he had his own he would soften around the edges. Badgerfang is uncertain about the former PineClan cats. He's not hateful towards them, and isn't totally distrusting of them, he just doesn't know them much to truly pass judgement.

Badgerfang was born to elderly ThistleClan parents, who passed due to greencough during his youth. He lived a regular life within the clan, and when it came to the war, he assisted his clan in hopes of helping their survival, but felt no particular hatred towards PineClan themselves.

His only known kin were his parents, Frostleap and Adderpelt, who have joined StarClan. Open to siblings, relationships and friendships!

BADGERFANG ;
{35 moons}{tom}{alpha warrior; from thistleclan}{camp}{tag; burninglight, softwing, treeheart}
Last edited by Birchii on Sat Mar 02, 2019 8:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Birchii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

➵ - - ﴾ cherryspring ﴿

Postby Birchii » Sat Mar 02, 2019 7:56 am

Cherryspring Bi Molly 29 Moons Omega Warrior

Cherryspring is a short molly with warm brown eyes. She is a calico, though her body is mostly white; the calico patches cover her head, tail and lower legs.

Cherryspring is a cheerful feline. She's very friendly and happy to chat, and wants everyone to get along peacefully with one another. The molly is willing to listen and offer advice to any feline who needs it, and is always happy to help others as well. Cherryspring can feel a bit insecure in her ability as a warrior, finding it comforting to be told and reassured she is helpful and doing well. She is especially fond of kits, hoping to find a mate and have kits of her own one day. Cherryspring is a strong tracker; she has a keen nose and is a good hunter as a result. Her climbing skills are also quite good, an ability that is especially useful to her in the new territory. She isn't a great swimmer, and though her fighting is average, she despites doing it, only fighting when absolutely necessary.

Cherryspring was born in PineClan to Frozenstep and Amberwing. She had a sibling named Blossomkit, however her only littermate died a few nights after their birth. She was a happy kit, and had a trouble-free apprenticehood, but lsot both her parents during the battle between the two clans. Though she misses them dearly, she is glad that the two clans are no longer at war with each other, and hopes that proper peace can be found between what was once PineClan and ThistleClan.

Amberwing [mother]; Frozenstep [father]; Blossomkit [sister] Open to family Open to friendships / relationships!

CHERRYSPRING ;
{29 moons}{molly}{omega warrior}{camp}{tags open}
Birchii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

➵ - - ﴾ mottlepaw ﴿

Postby Birchii » Wed Apr 03, 2019 4:46 am

x
x

Mottlepaw // cloud
Bisexual tom
10 moons
HillClan Apprentice

Mottlepaw is a slim and fairly tall white tom, with long legs and a long tail. He has large and irregular black patches scattered across his body, and his eyes a paler shade of green. Mottlepaw, thanks to his long limbs, is a quick feline when it comes to sprinting across open fields. He's decent at both climbing and jumping, though his slender frame means he doesn't often have the strength. Mottlepaw is a fairly average hunter, and his biggest weaknesses are in battle, as he lacks the strength to do anything overly useful with his height.

Open to family, friendships, and crushes!

Mottlepaw is a fairly odd feline. He can be a bit shy at first, sitting quietly with his head ducked down to avoid small talk and awkward conversations, and is particularly quiet when it comes to interactions with older, high-ranking cats. However, given a little time to open up, Mottlepaw is a big sweetheart. To those he knows and who know him, he's a friendly and sweet tom, with an earnest desire to help and listen to others. Mottlepaw is quite creative; being a thinker, he takes the time to assess a situation and figure out ways to solve it. However, this can be a negative aspect of his personality too, as he can be very indecisive due to overthinking all the options and any problems that may arise as a result of his choices.Though he will join in with other apprentices, Mottlepaw is the type to need a bit of time to himself towards the end of the day, taking time to let his mind wander wherever it wishes, curled up in a quiet corner of camp. Being the daydreamer and overthinker he is, Mottlepaw is easily spooked, both by those who surprise or sneak up on him, and also by decisions that could have negative consequences. He's not one to break rules, and panics, either silently in his head or very openly, the entire way through anything risky.
Birchii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me