invincible llama's character storage

A place to store your roleplay character information.

invincible llama's character storage

Postby invincible llama » Tue Sep 27, 2016 10:58 am

this is just a dump for all my characters 'n stuff

i'll make this neat later

its a huge wip

some of the coding got messed up when i was transferring it, and as you can tell, im too lazy to fix it
Last edited by invincible llama on Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:26 am, edited 3 times in total.

dont talk to me pls & than kyew <3
xxxrͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬaͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣtͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭ
rͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬaͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣtͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭxxx

Imagexrͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬaͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣtͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭ
rͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬaͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣtͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭxImage
invincible llama

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: wolf roleplay characters

Postby invincible llama » Fri Sep 30, 2016 12:59 pm

dagwood

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
dagwood at
first glance

dagwood is a huge wolf,
as his ancestry is tarnished
with the stain of domesticated
dogs. he is part german
shepherd, part wolf.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
personality

the wolf-dog is very
outgoing. he loves talking to
anyone he can, and can get
annoying at times, but he
tries to avoid the higher ranks,
as he feels uncomfortable near
them. he is very patient, and
doesn't complain very often.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
good things

come to those

who wait

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
strengths/
weaknesses
strengths
-fighting
-talking
weaknesses
-hunting
-tracking

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
other
age - 5 years
name - dagwood
gender - male
sexuality - straight
crush -
rank - warrior/fighter
favorite food - deer meat

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ImageImage

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
-bold
-stubborn
-proud
-outgoing
-sympathetic

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
gender ~ female
pack ~
rank ~ hunter/scout
crush ~
kin ~ n/a
sexuality ~ hertero
breed ~ wolfdog
age ~ 3 years

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
+alert
+fleet-footed
+great eyesight

-clumsy
-lazy

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Last edited by invincible llama on Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:25 am, edited 3 times in total.

xxxrͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬaͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣtͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭ
rͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬaͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣtͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭxxx

Imagexrͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬaͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣtͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭ
rͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬaͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣtͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭxImage
invincible llama

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

viscets

Postby invincible llama » Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:00 am

keitha - wip

adolph - wip

━━━(does it look
    like i care?
    )━━━━

personality wrote:╔══════════════════════╗
    -bold-
    -outspoken-
    -outgoing-
    -hardworking-
    -bossy-
    -stubborn-
    ╚════════════════════════╝

personality explained wrote:╔══════════════════════╗
    -bold-
    as a bold and daring
    viscet, tarika isn't
    afraid of much-
    which can make her
    reckless and act
    without thought.
    but when in times
    of need, this trait
    can become useful.
    -outspoken-
    tarika is the type
    to speak her mind-
    even if it means
    being rude or
    hurting others.
    -outgoing-
    tarika is very
    outgoing and
    talkative. being
    this way she
    knows a lot of
    viscets- but not
    always in a good
    way.
    -hardworking-
    -bossy-
    -stubborn-
    ╚════════════════════════╝

aspen - wip

vivance - wip

ImageImageImage

❄▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬❄

username
    invincible llama

❄▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬❄
    name
    angus blackwood

❄▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬❄

❄▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬❄

personality
    angus is a 17-year-old (in viscet years) jerk. he doesn't consider himself mean, but many others do. he has few friends because of this, but they're good ones. he constantly makes fun of others, not in the poke-in-the-ribs way, but over the line. he talks about others behind their backs, and sometimes even in front of them. he normally makes fun of others in the subjects he's good at, such as music and ice skating. he plays the violin and piano and typically plays in front of others to show how good he is. angus is also very prideful, and typically brags about things he's done. his parents are rich and he typically gets to do a lot of stuff. his parents tried to make him better, but to no avail. the viscet was like this from a young age, he didn't even try to hide it. he is respectful of his elders and doesn't make rude remarks about them, just normally about his equals or those younger than him. he loves being better than others, and constantly hints at it very obviously. he can lie very well and typically does it to get out of certain situations. it typically comes in handy when homework assignments are due and he hasn't done them. his parents know he is incredibly bright, so they make him do it on his own. they normally don't let him on electronic devices until it's done, but he normally has one or two hidden in a secret compartment. he goes to a public school and was bullied when he was younger, until he got a backbone and started lashing back, thus leading him to the point where he is now, bullying others. he tries not to do it around teachers, but normally that doesn't work too well. getting detentions is not normal for him, surprisingly. to sum it up, he's a jerk.

❄▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬❄

quirk thing
    angus is obviously the type to laugh and make fun of others when they slip and fall, not giving a thought to helping them get up. being incredibly good at ice skating himself, it makes it more fun to laugh at the 'newbs' trying to skate. he'll normally make a quick remark to aspen, and laugh at it more. aspen will normally help the fallen viscet up, but nonetheless still laugh. (angus taught him to skate well so that they could laugh together) he normally ignores the viscet that has fallen, but if it is a really bad fail, he'll laugh. he's quite sadistic you see, so this doesn't bother him at all. others normally chastise him for this behavior, but it's probably physically impossible for someone to get him to stop through words. he does not care at all for other's comments, because he's way too busy making his own.

❄▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬❄

favorite winter haunt
    angus walked through town with his friend, aspen. the two were headed towards the new cafe in town because aspen wanted to check it out. padding through the streets, the wind buffeted their fur and snow blew into their faces. out of the corner of his eye, angus saw aspen pull his head closer to his body. however, angus did not mind the cold, in fact he enjoyed it. padding through the streets he saw various viscets, including one of aspen's half-sisters. he waved and blushed a bit, and he vaguely heard her call back. the wind was picking up again and he sped up a bit, the snow starting to get through his thick pelt.
    "my coat is dirty," aspen whined, brushing off his starry pelt. angus rolled his eyes and snorted as aspen started talking again."what are you getting? i'm getting hot coca. i'm freezing."
    "really? i feel fine. i'm just going to get a cup of coffee," angus replied. "i don't see how you're cold." aspen snorted and barked,
    "not everyone is built for winter you know."
    "i thought your dad lived in the mountains for years."
    "just because he did doesn't mean i can." aspen retorted angrily. rolling his eyes angus snorted,
    "its only snowing, its not that bad." Padding on, the pair of friends finally reached the street where the shop resided. the place was packed. Squeezing through the door to reach the warm inside, it was a small shop that was packed because of the grand opening. there was a nice fire going that warmed up the shop, as well as all the other animals in line. the two waited in line for what seemed like hours until they finally ordered. After sitting down for a few minutes, blackwood was called, as they put it under his name. The pair got up from their seats and took their drinks, starting a new conversation...

❄▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬❄

staying safe during winter

being the type of person he is, angus would rather not ruin his 'stunning' (as he calls it) appearance. he typically carries some medical supplies in case he or aspen gets hurt. he used to think he could go without it until an accident happened, (which, by the way, may or may not have broken a few bones) and he decided to take it around with him, just in case. he also carries an extra coat or two with him- as well as a few maps of his area- and a trackphone. he has gotten lost before and prefers not to do it again. he also carries it not only for himself, but for others who are in need. even though he's a total jerk, he will share his things with you if you're injured- seriously or not. mostly he only does it for aspen, though. he also carries hot chocolate powder for some reason.

❄▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬❄

ImageImageImage
Last edited by invincible llama on Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:19 am, edited 3 times in total.

invincible llama

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

warrior cat things

Postby invincible llama » Sat Jan 21, 2017 5:45 am

-﴾𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖋𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖘𝖙 𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖑 𝖍𝖆𝖘 𝖙𝖔 𝖌𝖔 𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖍 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖍𝖔𝖙𝖙𝖊𝖘𝖙 𝖋𝖎𝖗𝖊﴿-

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
the she-cat never took pride in what
she did- and never speaks of it.
only the clan knows she fell in
love with a dog. the dog could
speak in cat, and after countless
moons, they fell in love. once
found out, she was exiled, the
dog was caught and almost killed,
but he escaped. it is thought that
she helped him, but no one knows.
stripped of the second half of her
name, she now wanders her small
territory on the side of mistclan
that is not surrounded by twolegs,
which is her punishment because
the dog returned to his twoleg
home.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx
-female-
-heterosexual-
-maine coon mix-
-rouge-
-born in mistclan-
-exiled-
-themesong-
xxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
night is relatively stubborn and happy
cat, even if she is sulky at times.
she is a firm believer in her choices,
and even though she is not proud of
all them, she thinks that her choices
were, in the end, better for her. she
has always wanted a life of no regrets,
and she thinks she has one.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
words here
☾ NIGHT ☽
-tags-
open
-form-

-themesong-

-other-
rouge
female
heterosexual
single
no kits
forty-five moons

invincible llama

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me