vixen;'s character storage

A place to store your roleplay character information.

vixen;'s character storage

Postby vixen; » Fri Jul 15, 2016 2:19 pm

hi, you've found my character storage.
you're welcomed to look at them.

DO NOT steal, copy, borrow, or REUSE any of these characters.
DO NOT POST ON THIS THREAD!

they are all original characters
and this is a character storage,
while you are free to look at them, i ask that you do not post here.
Last edited by vixen; on Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:56 am, edited 26 times in total.
vixen;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

character catalog

Postby vixen; » Fri Jul 15, 2016 2:21 pm

Last edited by vixen; on Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:02 pm, edited 7 times in total.
vixen;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

juniper

Postby vixen; » Fri Jul 15, 2016 2:55 pm

juniper
nickname; june
daughter of: cinderellaand prince charming
decided role: good
powers: no, but she has her own fairy godmothers.
Etselle
history; her mother was always a little more pressuring than she should have been, convincing juniper to always dance again with a prince. june was born into royalty, having never experienced life as a villager. she has never once been starving or even hungry. she danced her way through her teenage years, meeting prince after prince. none of which she ever liked. her father was different than her mother, he was easy going, never forcing his daughter to do anything. he loved to show her things, but because of his place in the kingdom, he couldn't spend time with june for long.
personality; juniper is more of an open book, giving out information easily. she loves to meet people, and befriend them. she doesn't worry about her safety as she is constantly surrounded by guards. june loves animals, any type will do. she was raised to be purely good, and is. she's clueless most of the time due to her parents sheltering her. and extremely clumsy.
Last edited by vixen; on Thu Aug 04, 2016 3:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hi! i haven't been on this site in years. i'm pretty open to trading away my pets as i doubt that i will be on here again.
vixen;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

erin and milo

Postby vixen; » Fri Jul 15, 2016 2:56 pm

Username: Mac457
Name: Erin
Species: Demon

Looks: Picture. And her wings.
Personality: Stubborn, smart, athletic. She doesn't trust new people but is loyal, when you get to know her.
History: Her parents left her when she turned out to be a demon. She left them, and never looked back.
Sexuality: Hetero
Crush: Nope.
Boy/Girl Friend: no
Other: She can make her eyes glow.

Milo
Crush: No

Mate: No
Cubs?: No
History: He found Erin when they were both young. He is extremely loyal to her.
Other: His eyes glow with Erin's.
hi! i haven't been on this site in years. i'm pretty open to trading away my pets as i doubt that i will be on here again.
vixen;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

annette

Postby vixen; » Thu Aug 04, 2016 3:52 pm

name; annette olean
age; 23
gender; female
hair color; blonde
eye color; green
height; 5 feet 5 inches
weight; around 120lbs
body mods; none
history; she joined the circus as a rebellion against her parents. she dyed her hair bright green, shaving one side very close to her scalp. she grew up in a rich family, she was told one thing. women are seen, not heard. her family arranged for her to marry a man she didn't love. she ran away from her family, going to a circus that had come to town. she joined and traveled the country as a tightrope walker. she did this for a year, then she met a man her age. elijah. she spent a while with him, then her family found her, claiming that she had run away and they pulled her back home, locking her away in her room. they never let her leave the estate, always having a guard near her whenever she left the house. eventually years passed, she got older and said that she was over running away. they let her out without a guard and she ran again, going to a different circus. she stayed there, working as a tightrope walker again. she didn't see elijah though. she went back to her dangerous way of tightrope walking without a net. one night she fell off the rope, falling more than twenty feet to the ground. she was in the hospital for a month, multi surgeries and many, many hours of rehab later. annette was back on her feet, though now she walks with a limp at times and has an ugly scar on her left leg, running from her thigh to her ankle.
personality; she has grown colder since being taken away from the circus, she's grown more independent ever since she fell. she doesn't talk about her leg to anyone, refuses to use crutches or a cane. she tries to hide the scar on her leg, but fails many times. she doesn't speak with many people now, refuses to see her family. and only cares about her dog, Aztec. she misses elijah, but refuses to speak of him.
pet; aztec
vixen;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

johanna and horses

Postby vixen; » Thu Aug 04, 2016 3:54 pm

name; johanna
nickname; jo or jojo
age; 17 years old
gender; female
hair color; brunette
eye color; grey
height; 5 feet 5 inches
weight; around 120lbs

body mods; shoulder-neck-side-left leg-right leg-back-ankle-left arm-left ear-right ear
history; jo grew up on her parents ranch. she worked as a stable hand, mucking stalls, training horses, the family business. her parents planned for her to one day run the ranch, jo hated her predestined life, and rebelled as much as she could. when she heard of here, she fled immediately, taking a few of her best horses with her. jo loves any chance to get away from the suffocating ranch, here is no exception.
personality; she's a ball of fire. made of stubbornness, a pinch of awkwardness, a whole lot of crazy, all topped off with a problem with authority. she's mostly friendly, but that can change within seconds. the friendliness is just a disguise, she prefers to be left alone or have a very small amount of friends. she's not currently trying to find a boyfriend, and will not take any disrespect. this girl is more than willing to fight for what she believes in, whether it be verbal or physical.
riding style; english
horses; peter pan, delta, whiskey
other pets; harley indie
usual clothing; riding casual fancy
jewelry; necklace ring
car; '67 chevy impala
sexuality; heterosexual
crush; no.
boyfriend; no.

name; peter pan
show name; second star to the right
age; 7 years
gender; stallion
foals; no.
height; 15.5 hands
weight; around 2,000 lb
mate; no/open
rider; jo
tack
fears; thunder and cats

name; delta
show name; long lost dreams
age; 4 years old
gender; mare
foals; yes-dead
height; 14 hands
weight; around 1,800 lb
mate; no/open
rider; jo
tack
fears; strangers and bees

name; compass
show name; in all directions
age; 6 years old
gender; stallion
foals; no.
height; 16 hands
weight; around 2,100 lb
mate; no/open
rider; jo
tack
fears; lawn mowers

i made this form on laptop, sorry if it looks weird on phones.
Last edited by vixen; on Thu Aug 04, 2016 3:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
vixen;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

victoria

Postby vixen; » Thu Aug 04, 2016 3:55 pm

Victoria Waters
Age?: 19 Years Old
Gender?: Female

Personality: The silent type, quiet yet strong. She prefers the company of animals to people. Or even better books. She spends most of her time in the library, tucked away in a corner, her nose buried in a book. She loves to go out into the kingdom, explore and do many things. Reading happens to be her favorite. But exploring is a close second. Taking a horse, and wasting a day exploring the forest, or meeting people in the kingdom is a great way to spend her time. Her mother insist on her staying inside the castle wall. Victoria could never understand why her mother was afraid of the world outside the castle walls. The walls are a barrier to her, but these barriers are easily overcome. She dreams of other worlds, wanting to explore every corner of the world.
History: On a cold winter day, she was born into nobility. It was her father's seventh year of being king when she was born. She grew up pampered by her parents. She was an only child, which devastated her father. What was a king without a heir? She realized this, but what could she do? It was determined that she would be married to a prince, therefore giving her father an heir to the kingdom. She resents the idea. And so do her parents. She never protested about this though. As she grew up the plan weighed on her, she kept quiet about it. But she buried herself in books, barricading herself in the library. Like all arranged marriages, she has never met her future prince. She has spent long hours trying to imagine what her future husband would be like.
Sexuality?: Hetero
Pets?: Her father's horses, and dogs.
vixen;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

wren

Postby vixen; » Thu Aug 04, 2016 3:59 pm

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Description here if no image.

★ - on the outside - ★
- Full Name ::
wren jolie zahle
*- Height :: 5 feet 6 inches
*- Birthdate :: no one remembers.
- Species :: dark fairy

★ - a little deeper - ★
- Personality ::
she's a gentle loving soul with a temper that goes down in history. she prefers to be left alone, and because of this her existence is only known to a select few. she has a dislike of arrogant or ignorant people and snakes. she encountered a snake years back, it hissed, rearing up at her. wren hadn't known about snakes, and this one bit her, leaving a scar on her left wing. now wren now has a fear of snakes, sending her into a panicked frenzy whenever she sees one. she has magic, but she rarely uses it, leaving it unstable and dangerous. she doesn't like to harm people, but due to her magic she does cause harm. due to years of solitude she doesn't talk frequently and has a problem with authority.
* - Dislikes :: snakes; loud noises; bright lights; rude people; flying.
* - History :: she was born in the spring quarter, she can't remember where exactly. when she was a year old she was left in the dark and spooky woods of the fall quarter. she can't tell you why she was left here, or how she survived. she's faintly glows a dark blue, her wings run the length of her body, starting about ten inches above her shoulders, ending five inches above her ankles. her fear of flying comes from falling. not the fear of falling, but actually flying. she was fourteen years old, she was flying above the trees, soaring; the wind in her hair. a strong gust of wind came, sweeping the dark fairy into its clutches. wren was tossed in the wind, unable to escape its clutches. she was thrown against a tree, her back slamming into a tree. the branches tore holes into her wings, she was held in place by the branches, thousands of feet in the air. unable to get her wings out of the branches without tearing the holes even more. she was held in place for three days, until finally she fell from the dizzying height of over thirty feet. her wings were too sore to fly, leaving her to fall to what seemed to be her death. during the fall her right wing was dragged against a branch, leaving an ugly jagged scar along the back. wren fell into a shallow pond, she was cold, hurting and weak. she dragged herself out of the pond and stumbled through the forest, eventually able to move her wings again and walk correctly. she spent the rest of her years walking along the forest floor, she refused to ever go into the skies again, she built a makeshift house, using her wings as a blanket everynight.

★ - personal relations - ★
- Crush ::
none yet.
- Significant Other :: no.
- Sexual Orientation :: hetero
*- Family :: none.
*- Pets :: oak-fox
*- Other ::

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

form is not mine
vixen;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me