PLEASE LOCK

A place to store your roleplay character information.

PLEASE LOCK

Postby XLOVEr » Thu Jun 23, 2016 11:39 am

do not post

table of contents
→ characters
→ anime scenerys pt 1 & 2
→ anime fc
Last edited by XLOVEr on Thu Sep 26, 2019 4:53 am, edited 21 times in total.
XLOVEr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

【 characters 】

Postby XLOVEr » Mon Aug 22, 2016 11:12 am

Last edited by XLOVEr on Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:04 am, edited 4 times in total.
XLOVEr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

【 anime scencery/gifs 】

Postby XLOVEr » Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:52 am

Last edited by XLOVEr on Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:10 am, edited 5 times in total.
XLOVEr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

【 anime scenery/gifs pt 2 】

Postby XLOVEr » Sun Sep 04, 2016 12:33 pm

Last edited by XLOVEr on Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:23 am, edited 4 times in total.
XLOVEr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

【 anime fc 】

Postby XLOVEr » Sat Oct 08, 2016 1:53 pm

Last edited by XLOVEr on Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:20 am, edited 2 times in total.
XLOVEr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Tasano Kehito | Commanding Officer

Postby XLOVEr » Sun Oct 09, 2016 11:07 am

Name: Tasano Kehito
Sexuality: Homosexual
Side of War: Government
Any lingering abilities?: As a commanding officer he's won many, many battles. His first tattoo is on the back of his left shoulder, it's a flame for when the previous Commanding Officer of his unit died during battle. His previous commanding officer was like a father to him, he was scary accurate with a gun and had a knack for creating them. That is where he got his ability to make weapons, although he had been learning from the Officer before his untimely death. He has one more,

About him: He comes from a long line of military officers, giving him an advantage over other recruits but he ended up earning his place anyways. His father was long dead by the time Tasano ended up being in the military himself.
Last edited by XLOVEr on Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:00 am, edited 5 times in total.
XLOVEr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XLOVEr » Sun Oct 09, 2016 3:28 pm

⎯⎯( 𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙩 )⎯⎯
Part One: The boy in the mirror

The boy in the mirror doesn't look like me, I have dark brown hair that was parted in the middle, a pale yet even complexion and deep brown eyes that people have commented on too much for my liking. Normally I have slightly pink tinted lips, but today the boy in the mirror didn't look like me. I could recognize some similar features, but the reflection of myself was something to pity. There was a bruise on my left cheek that didn't hurt as much as it looked, my lip was split open which would definitely hurt later, and my clothes were dirty. Normally I didn't care about what clothes I wore or how I looked, everything came naturally to me, and maybe this was just my price. I didn't look like myself, but even more I didn't feel like myself.

Today had been his first day, the boy in the mirror, maybe this was how everyone was welcomed to this school? Or maybe it was because I had certain.. looks that made others jealous. Sometimes I wished the boy in the mirror would go away, he was scary looking after what had happened on the way home.

Once the school announced the day was officially over, I was out of there, I didn't mind how long the walk home would take, I wanted to take my time anyways. The longer I was away from my aunts house the longer I could pretend I was somewhere else. I didn't like the new school, or any of my classmates. They all seemed too closed off to be friendly, like most classmates would have been. On top of all of this It was my first day, and right away I noticed how.... poor this school seemed to be. It wasn't nice by any means and wondered how anyone there actually learned anything. But who was I to judge?

I wasn't even halfway home when some of my classmates asked me to hang out, I couldn't say no, I wouldn't. I'd need all the friends I could get but that was my mistake. Though I doubt anything would have been different if I'd said no. But I agreed to hang out with them, we went to a local internet cafe and played games until it got dark. The two boys i'd been hanging out with decided it was time to go and we all went our separate ways. After walking a few quarters of a mile I was halfway home, and I gladly wanted to just sleep after a long day, but others had a different plan for me. When a group of boys, all from my school by the looks of their uniform blocked my path I had no where to run, but after being chased down a few blocks they finally caught up to me and declared that I was at the bottom of the school and they were at the top and would accept nothing less. Only after all the boys left did I manage to pull myself off the ground to go home.

I stared at the boy in the mirror, I didn't know what I could do to cover this from my aunt before she got home, and a glace at the time said that she'd be here any minuet now. I crawled into my bed, like everything else in this house it wasn't the best but was all we had. Every bone in my body ached as I pulled the sheets around me for some sliver of comfort.
Last edited by XLOVEr on Wed Jul 31, 2019 8:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
XLOVEr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Elli - human

Postby XLOVEr » Sat Oct 15, 2016 1:46 pm

Name. Elli Black
Gender. Female
Age. 25
Species. human
Sexuality. straight
pets. lia
likes/interests. cats, mysteries, winter, vampires, mummies.
dislikes/fears. guns, the dark, small spaces, dogs, ghosts (though she'll help them out), hunters, clowns.
date of birth. October 31, 1990
family. Elli doesn't have a family that she speaks of, ask her and she'll most likely ignore the question or anyone who asked it.

Personality. She isn't quite talkative due to her past, her family wasn't the best. She had an unreliable mother, short-tempered father, a depressed brother [and a deceased one] and a mute sister. With life not being the best, Elli couldn't help acting out. Despite that, she does like to help out anyone or anything she can. Unless their a ghost, she'll try to help but she'll most likely be too spooked by the ghost, one to many ghost movies.

Elli is also very shy, not being very talkative on certain subjects, Elli most likely wont warm up to anyone in a short time, but she will will eventually be comfortable. She prefers to warm up slowly to new people or situations and watching others before joining in on a group activity. She isn't just shy, but she is quiet too, most days she'll sneak up on anyone who isn't aware of their surroundings. Though Elli is shy, if you can get her talking you'll learn a lot from her chatter. Whenever Elli is talking face to face with someone, she doesn't know what she must say, or even when she wants to talk, making her seem shy in most situations. When Elli warms up to someone, which is a long prosses, she can be a very talkative person on some subjects.

Appearance. Elli is polished twenty-five year old who stands at 6'2 while wearing flats. Her thick, light brunette hair falls just above her chest. Her green hazel eyes are always perfectly matched with her full eyelashes and filled-in eyebrows. Elli has no scars besides one on her left collarbone. The scar came from one of her family member's mistakes, which caused her to get burned.

History. Elli's past isn't something that she'll normally talk about, but some parts she'll talk about but only if you can get her talking. As a child with a very busy family, Elli had no time to do what she wanted or go anywhere and was stuck at home with her short-tempered father. A day when Elli was five, her father was showing her older brother, who was ten at the time, his prized collection of guns when his finger slipped. Her brother was left slumped over himself on the floor as her father stood there, looking down at the biggest mistake of his life. Elli since that day has been scared of guns and traumatized. Because of that, when Elli makes decisions to try to take perfect care of herself, she is lost, because her inner compass is damaged.  Her decisions, to the degree that she was traumatized, became faulty. 

A good ten years after, Elli was taken away from her famiy. As expected, she was quite happy about the situation. But she was always quiet, not knowing how to act around her new family members. With a few months of being quiet, her new family became worried, which came as a surprise to Elli. Deciding to try to interact with her family, they became less worried but felt more pitty for the fifteen year-old. Many things changed when Elli lived with her family, but just when she was becoming comfortable, yet another accident happened. When the family was going out for dinner, a little bunny ran out into the road, right in front of the car. The mother, who was driving, loved animals which resulted in the accident that had one casualty, the mother, who Elli had became very close to. Seeing yet another person in her life fade away, Elli stopped coming out of her room. Which sent the father figure in the house to make the decision to send her to yet another family. This left Elli feeling as if they were trying to replace the one she had been close to, which caused her to runaway from the new family. The result of her running away, sent her to another new home, where she never really warmed up to.
XLOVEr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ✖【 L.A's Storage】 ✖

Postby XLOVEr » Sun Oct 30, 2016 8:52 am

Last edited by XLOVEr on Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
XLOVEr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ✖【 L.A's Storage】 ✖

Postby XLOVEr » Sun Oct 30, 2016 8:59 am

---
Last edited by XLOVEr on Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
XLOVEr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me