Vlette's RP Storage~ No posting please~

A place to store your roleplay character information.

Vlette's RP Storage~ No posting please~

Postby Vlette » Sun Apr 03, 2016 6:00 am

~Major Work in progress~

Please no posting

Sonder: The realization that each passerby has a life as vivid and complex as your own.
Opia: The ambiguous intensity of Looking someone in the eye, which can feel simultaneously invasive and vulnerable.
Monachopsis: The subtle but persistent feeling of being out of place.
Énouement: The bittersweetness of having arrived in the future, seeing how things turn out, but not being able to tell your past self.
Vellichor: The strange wistfulness of used bookshops.
Rubatosis: The unsettling awareness of your own heartbeat.
Kenopsia: The eerie, forlorn atmosphere of a place that is usually bustling with people but is now abandoned and quiet.
Mauerbauertraurigkeit: The inexplicable urge to push people away, even close friends who you really like.
Jouska: A hypothetical conversation that you compulsively play out in your head.
Chrysalism: The amniotic tranquility of being indoors during a thunderstorm.
Vemödalen: The frustration of photographic something amazing when thousands of identical photos already exist.
Anecdoche: A conversation in which everyone is talking, but nobody is listening
Ellipsism: A sadness that you’ll never be able to know how history will turn out.
Kuebiko: A state of exhaustion inspired by acts of senseless violence.
Lachesism: The desire to be struck by disaster – to survive a plane crash, or to lose everything in a fire.
Exulansis: The tendency to give up trying to talk about an experience because people are unable to relate to it.
Adronitis: Frustration with how long it takes to get to know someone.
Rückkehrunruhe: The feeling of returning home after an immersive trip only to find it fading rapidly from your awareness.
Nodus Tollens: The realization that the plot of your life doesn’t make sense to you anymore.
Onism: The frustration of being stuck in just one body, that inhabits only one place at a time.
Liberosis: The desire to care less about things.
Altschmerz: Weariness with the same old issues that you’ve always had – the same boring flaws and anxieties that you’ve been gnawing on for years.
Occhiolism: The awareness of the smallness of your perspective

Code: Select all
[left][size=150]▛[color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color]▜[/size]
[center][size=150]NAME[/size]

[size=85]age∙gender∙race
tagged; open
mentions; none[/size][/center]
[size=150]▙[color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color]▟[/size][/left][size=75]TEXTGOESHERE[/size]

Last edited by Vlette on Thu Oct 26, 2023 6:08 am, edited 14 times in total.

╔══════════════════════════════╗
~♡Vlette♡ ♡Characters♡ ♡Deviantart♡ ♡Toyhouse♡ ~
╚══════════════════════════════╝

╔═════════════════════════╗

♡~.Married.~♡
. Sensitive heart.
.Gentle Soul.
.She/Her.
.Artist.

╚═════════════════════════╝

Vlette

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Name Database

Postby Vlette » Tue Oct 18, 2016 7:58 am

~Mimzy~ Fï
~Lacy~ F
~Raven~ F
~Wren~ M
~Dove~ F
~Major~ M
~Esper~ F
~Kaine~ M
~Delliya~ F
~Linger~ M
~Hazza~ F
~Calem~ M
~Crowe~ M
~Gypsy F
~Luft M
~Jasel F
~Hund M
~Wilt F
~Salem X
~Meriss F
~ Lilith
~ Juniper
~ Willow
~ Gypsy
~ Spirit
~ Sugar
~ Ester
~ Lune
~ Una
aspen
calla
Lunette
Last edited by Vlette on Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:51 pm, edited 7 times in total.

♡~.Married.~♡
. Sensitive heart.
.Gentle Soul.
.She/Her.
.Artist.

Vlette

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Wolves

Postby Vlette » Tue Jan 24, 2017 5:06 am

~~~~
~Hello My Dear~
~~~~
Name; Esper~
Pronounced; ESS- purr~
Nickname; Coyote ~ (Read "Stature") or Haze (Read "Appearance"
Gender; Female~
Age; 2 years old~
Rank; Gatherer
Scent; Wisteria flower and Fresh rain~
Kin; / Cain~ Brother / Raven ~ Mother (X) / Cuspis~ Father (X) / Lacy ~ Sister (X)/
Appearance; Esper is a stout, fat female who is most likely in the shadows of the pack, her appearance is not noticed by others all that often~ Esper has hazy eyes, alike cataracts. Despite her eyes looking this way, she has nuclear sclerosis, giving her eyes simply the appearance of cataracts.
Esper has very round ears and long fur that drapes down her cheeks, making her face look very fluffed. She has mostly gray fur lined with some brown in her scruff and along her ears. Her nose and up her snout is blackened, making her hazed eyes stand out.
Stature; Esper is very heavy, her stomach slouches more than a normal fit wolf's would, but her long fur covers her. With her fur being so long and fluffed, she simply looks like a very fluffy individual.
Espers stature would not be so noticeable if she was tall, but the stout female is alot shorter than most normal females, making her stand to a brutes lower chest, her height is much alike a coyotes
~She is a very small wolf~
Sexuality; Straight
Personality; Esper is more of an introvert when it comes to others, she mostly likes to listen more than talk when surrounded by others, especially when they are huddled together and traveling. She is thinking most of the time and with herself in her head.
Despite her quiet personality, when the female is brought up in a conversation and able to socialize with others, Esper is very quiet and motherly. Everyone she talks to is enveloped in a comforting and loving tone, she is very gentle and calm when not under strenuous situations and around a lot of others.
Likes; She loves Rain, it is a very calming sound to her.
Dislikes; Noisy and obnoxious others who like to be pushy and dominant towards her.
Advantages; Her small size is both her Advantage and a disadvantage, Esper is wonderful at shimmying down badger, skunk and groundhog dens, fishing out an easy meal for the pack. She is also great at smelling when rain is coming. Her motherly personality also makes her one of the better "den mothers", a wolf who comes around the dens to take care of pups whos mothers are tired, sick or dead. She loves cooing over the precious pups.
Disadvantages; Having her small size is more of a disadvantage than anything, the stout girl is not all that good at running long distances or running after large prey. She also is very clumsy, stumbling upon fallen logs alot when traveling with the pack.
Crush; Wants~
Mate; Wants~
History; Will RP it out~
Other; :)
~~~~~

~~~~
~You'd be stupid to cross me..~
~~~~
Name; Cain
Pronounced; Cane
Nickname; X
Gender; Male
Age; 4 years old
Rank; Fighter
Wanted Rank; Thrives to become Packs Lead Fighter or Beta
Scent; Rust
Kin; / Esper ~ Sister / Raven ~ Mother (X) / Cuspis~ Father (X) / Lacy ~ Sister (X)/
Appearance; Cain is a heavy-set brute who is very quick to raise his lips into a snarl. He is always seen around, watching and listening to the pack as to interrupt any misbehaving or someone not doing their chore correctly. His fur is very gnarled and matted, a dirty white with brown traced in his legs. His eyes are a deep but piercing green and his gums, which are the thing others notice most about him, are pure black.
Stature; Cain is a very large brute, his heavy, deep chest carried high and proudly as he struts around Lightning pack. His back is highly set, giving him even more of a large stature. Cain is a very intimidating wolf to be around, his personality no better..
He is a very Large wolf
Sexuality; Straight
Personality; Cain is a very harsh and dominant individual, his face is normally contorted into a snarl at others. His duty in the pack, seeing as he is such a argumentative wolf, is to correct any other Subs or Omegas who are snapping at one another or who havent done their chores correctly. But under his harsh extirior, he is the most loyal wolf you could find. He has a duty to protect, especially whom he loves.. It is just hard to get to get to know his soft side..
This is only his job when he is not out on a hunt.
Likes; Who knows
Dislikes; Alot
Advantages; Cains massive body makes him the to-go wolf for a lot of things around the pack. They use him for hunting most of the time, having take down large prey with a few other larger wolves, like elk, moose and boars. He also is one of the leading fighters of the pack, having him as a weapon of his own kind if they ever have fights with rival packs..
Disadvantages; Having such a harsh personality, Cain does not get close to anyone who dosent understand his mannerisms.
Mate; X
History; X
Other; X

Cosette

Name; Cosette
Pronounced; Cowh-Zette
Nickname; X
Gender; Female
Age; 2.5
Scent; Sweet daisy and Dove feathers
Kin; X
Stature; Cosette is fairly small, her tail droops bellow her and she barley has any muscular build up because her position in the rankings dont require her to be active.
Den; Cosette has her very own den, being one of the head healers. She keeps it very tidy with lavender flowers hanging from the damp roof of the stone insides. The floors are matted with rabbit and badger furs to keep her company as comfortable as she can. The whole den is packed full of beautiful smelling herbs and remedies, most residing packed strung up on the wall or in wonderful organised piles in the back. The herbs tend to stain her scent and it is very easy to tell when she is arriving somewhere. There is a small circular opening deep in the back of her den through the roof where she can stare up at the moon and stars.
Personality; Cosette is as sweet as a dove, her personality resonates to others when she is around. The calm soul normally is very at level with everyone, treating even an omega with as much decency and respect as an elder. Her voice never goes above a soft whisper and her words flow like a slow stream. She likes to perceive, instead of getting into a fight with any of the others about something as meaningless as a squirrel, she will stand back and listen and watch. Her silence is very normal but very gentle, there is nothing a wolf would see in their lifetime as gentle as a healers gaze. Behind her glazed eyes is a history of how she got there and why she would never treat another wolf with disrespect.
Likes; She loves to sit upon the daisy feild in the morning before the fog rises from the earth. She will sit there for hours upon end and simply listen to what the forest will tell her. The whispers of the trees, the songs of the early blackbird, the soft scuttling of a nearby beetle. It all is perceived. She also likes to dream and be at peace when she slumbers. Her favorite thing is Rain.
Dislikes; Cosette avoids the topic of her eyes. Her eyes are hazed over with the appearance of cataracts but yet the young wolf has no problem seeing. Her back paw is also slightly twisted. (Explained in History) She also does not exactly like pushy wolves who are full of themselves or who treat any of the lower ranks with disrespect.
Advantages; Cosette has a vast knowledge of healing remedies and herbs. She is very good with helping any wolf in distress or being the Pi or Mu (Therapist and Peace Keeper) of the pack. Her gaze is never a judging gaze and it is easy for Cosette to read how another is feeling.
Disadvantages; Because of her eyes and her twisted back paw, Cosette had always been clumsy and even astonishingly horrible at catching prey. Her eyes give her away in the dark and her twisted paw makes her have a slight limp when she walks and even more-so when she runs.
Mate; Cosette has not yet had the advantage to bump into a male whom was interested in her. She tends to stay out of the crowd and does not like to flaunt and be noticed anyways. Her not being able to hunt makes her chances even worse for finding a mate, but it doesn't bother her at the moment.
History; Cosettes mother gave birth to 4 pups, 3 Males and the runt, 1 Female, Cosette. In the time she was born, her mothers pack had been falling apart quickly due to a virus a stray dog had brought upon them. Within a few weeks her brothers and her father had soon passed. Her mother was down to skin and bones but kept her pup well fed before herself. Fearing that what was brought on to her mate and the rest of her litter, Cosettes mother brought her to the pack she resides in now. Her mother passed away a few days later.. As the pack were saying their goodbyes, they buried her in the daisy feild.. Young Cosette followed them and did not move from her mothers burial spot. A whole moon cycle went by before Cosette came limping back into the pack, her back paw twisted from a badger trying to dig up the burial spot. The twisted back paw never healed and Cosettes eyes became hazy afterwords, rumors spread around that her eyes are like that because of how much she cried and mourned for her mother as a pup. Since then, Cosette was determined to never let someone she cared for so much pass away from such illnesses. She quickly became a healer and now is the lead healer of the pack.

~{Cosette//Female//Lead Healer//[Place]//Mood;//Tagged;}~
Last edited by Vlette on Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.

♡~.Married.~♡
. Sensitive heart.
.Gentle Soul.
.She/Her.
.Artist.

Vlette

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Vlette's RP Characters~ No posting please~

Postby Vlette » Thu Apr 06, 2017 2:39 pm

P A L E H E A T H E R ~ The Motherly Molly
x _________________________________ x
{molly}{warrior} {form} {voice} {location; clan entrance} {tag(s); Open}

X
X
X
X

X C R O O K E D J A W ~ The Choleric and Quick-Tempered Tom X
x {Tom}x{warrior} x{form}x {voice} x {location; clan den} x {tag(s); Open} x
x _________________________________x

X
X
X
X

L O S T P A W ~ The Quietly Numb Apprentice

𝐸𝓈𝓅𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝑀𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇𝓁𝓎 𝐹𝒶𝑒
{fae} {healer} {2 years old}

{crush; secret} {location; clan entrance} {tag(s); open}
x ______________________________ x

・ 。゚☆ STORMWILLOW ────────
── a longcoated bobtail molly with a small stature and plump appearance
20 moons | molly | warrior | location; edge of camp | mentions; Dreamheart, Scorchwind| tags: Dreamheart, Scorchwind
Last edited by Vlette on Thu Oct 26, 2023 6:09 am, edited 8 times in total.

♡~.Married.~♡
. Sensitive heart.
.Gentle Soul.
.She/Her.
.Artist.

Vlette

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Dogs

Postby Vlette » Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:45 pm

~~~~
Name; Calem
Pronounced; Kay ~ Lum
Full Pack Name; Swift Cull
Gender; Male
Age; 3 years old
Breed; Borzoi (Russian Wolfhound)
Rank; Snowy Peaks Tribe fighter
Scent; Rust and rabbit blood
Kin; X
Stature; Very tall and lanky, his height is roughly the same as the height to a human hip. His paws are hare-like to get good traction and run the 38mph at his peak.
His long and rope like tail drags along the ground, The back of his head to the tip of his nose is about 12 inches long.
Personality; He is very harsh and straight forward but he is very persistent. He can be stubborn with things but he can have something in his sights and he will need to achieve it. Calem is a Russian Wolfhound, A sight hound. There is something magnificent about the hunting of a Sight hound.. They see something in their sights and go for it, never stopping until they catch it..
Russian Wolfhounds are named such for hunting Wolves.. They are very fast and very dangerous when you get on their bad side, Calem included..
Likes; He loves the rush of hunting and fighting, there is just something about it..
Dislikes; He does not like hard workers, he is a very determined dog and discourages anyone who is not.
Advantages; Running and hunting skills.
Disadvantages; Personality
Mate; Open
History; Will RP it out
Other; X
~~~~

~~~~

~~~~
~~~~
Name; Lillith
Pronounced; LIL - eth
Full Pack Name; Lilly Song
Gender; Female
Age; 2 Years old
Breed; Caucasian Ovcharka
Rank; Snowy Peaks Tribe Healer
Scent; Wisteria flowers and Rain
Kin; X
Stature; She is 3 feet tall, her thick coat makes up most of it, making her one of the largest dogs in the tribe. Her fur is very thick, she uses it to warm alot of the more thin haired coated dogs who are injured and under her care.
Lillith is a Bear dog, their statures suite a strong and tank-like dog.. But even though she has the ability to be a very strong and harsh dog, she is one of the most gentle souls.
Den; Lillith has a large den that always stays warm because of all the body heat she gives off. Her den emits a strong herbal scent that ruminates to the nearer dens located next to hers..
Personality; Lillith has the sweetest personality, she is very calm and motherly. Her voice does not go over a whisper and one look into the meek healers eyes and you will feel at home. She gets very anxious at bickering and quarrels.
Likes; Flowers, Pups, Healing and caring for others.
Dislikes; Fighting and quarrels.
Advantages; Her healing abilities and her Personality
Disadvantages; No fighting or hunting experience.
Mate; Open
History; Will RP it out
Other; X
~~~~
Last edited by Vlette on Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Vlette

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Warriors

Postby Vlette » Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:42 pm

-cxxxxxxxxxxxxxx..xxx
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

PaleHeather
. Warrior .

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
- - - -
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
. PERSONALITY .
traits: Sweet, Soft, Motherly, Kind, Wise
orientation: Straight
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
┏━━━━━━━------------------------------------------------------------━━━━━━━━┓

name tag
. Molly .

name: PaleHeather.
    warrior name: PaleHeather
    scent Rain and White Wisteria (Flower)
    rank: PaleHeather is a sweet and motherly Warrior who would much rather be in the dens with the queens. She had earned quite the title as a "den mother", helping the Medicine Cat be slightly relieved of the duties of checking up and caring on newborn kits and the queens. She had helped be near queens as they give birth and help clean and watch them as the mother rests her eyes. PaleHeather is not necessarily wanted as a "Warrior" because of her disabilities (See- Stature and Appearance); But the females sweet nature makes her wonderful to be around and she is a even more wonderful den mother~ She often goes on boarder patrol if there is an absence of available cats or if there are no kits to attend to; Normally PaleHeather is quite bored in the winter when the Queens dens are mostly baron.
    strengths: Her small stature makes her very able to shimmy down rabbit holes to fish out prey <3
    weaknesses: Her short legs does not make her a great candidate for hunting, she also has bad vision and is very anxious.
    built: PaleHeather has a mild case of a genetic disease called achondroplasia, it causes dwarfism in cats. She is 7-8 Inches tall. PaleHeather has a small body, fitting her short limbs, making it so her height and stature is no bigger than a new apprentice. The Mane Coon cat's long fur makes up for her stout appearance, making her look slightly bigger and acceptable to be called a "warrior".
    fur: Silver long haired Maine Coon
    eyes: The female has eyes that are pure white. She has difficulty seeing at times..
┗━━━━━━━━------------------------------------------------------------━━━━━━━┛

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

-cxxxxxxxxxxxxxx..xxx
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

CrookedJaw
. Warrior .

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
- - - -
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
. PERSONALITY .
traits: Harsh, Dark, Burly, Dominant.
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

name tag
. Male .

name: CrookedJaw
    warrior name: CrookedJaw
    scent: Damp moss and Rust--
    strengths: The tom is quite the opposite of his frail little sister, PaleHeather, He towers over most other toms in the clan and is very skilled at taking down larger prey.
    weaknesses: His personality would be the death of him, the tom has a hard time having patience around others who dont listen and who arent obedient, He also is very slow due to his large size, so he is absolutely terrible at catching small prey
    built: He is a giant compared to other cats of the clan. He is 18 inches tall
    fur: He is a light Opalescent Maine Coon
    eyes: Amber
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

-cxxxxxxxxxxxxxx..xxx
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

LostPaw
. Apprentice .

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
- - - -
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
. PERSONALITY .
traits: Quiet, Very Reserved, Skittish
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

name tag
. Male .

name: LostPaw
    warrior name: LostSpirit
    scent: Badger Blood and Ravens Feathers
    strengths: Unknown
    weaknesses: The small apprentice talks to himself alot, he is always very skittish and very jumpy.
    built: Very thin and frail
    fur: Hairless with black mostly black spots on his skin
    eyes: Piercing green
    history: The clan has kept LostPaws history a secret from him for the few moons that they have had him but many know the story.. There once was a large rouge named Caine. Caine had led a small pack of very strong rouges for many many moons and had been a threat to clans .
    The band of rouges had slain a full sized clan just nights, they were very powerful and had taken over land faster than the clans had anticipated. In the clan they had slain, they stole the kits for the females of the rouges to raise for their own, slowly making their own clan of rouges, and they planned on taking many more..
    One night, Caine planned an attack on the clan that LostPaw now currently resides in, they planned on sneaking into the clan and killing off the leader and deputy before anyone woke up. The plan although, backfired terribly.. the clan was waiting for the rouges in the middle of the night, terminating the clan of rouges in a bloody battle that lasted hours..
    With Caines last breath, He spat at the leader as he held his throat with their claws.. He then told them about the three kits that they had taken from the previous clan, one of them secretly being Caines son, The leader immediately ordered a search for the kits, killing Caine under his paw as he smirked in his dying moment..
    The clan spent a whole moon scowering the bloody battlefield they had strooned upon their clan.. They found the kits stashed inside a hollowed out log.. the two from the previous clan passed away from malnutrition and lack of a mother to be near.. the only kit surviving was a small hairless kitten, LostPaw.. Lostpaw was immediately rushed to the nursery and taken in by a queen, his little eyes not even open yet as his frail ears had folded on themselves.. he was so young.

A few moons later, as the clan watched the miracle kit, his eyes opened..
    The leader took one look into the kits eyes and immediately knew, this was Caines son..

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Last edited by Vlette on Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:58 pm, edited 6 times in total.

♡~.Married.~♡
. Sensitive heart.
.Gentle Soul.
.She/Her.
.Artist.

Vlette

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Forums and Image Database

Postby Vlette » Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:48 pm

Code: Select all
[center][img]450x245%20image%20here[/img][/center][left][color=transparent]-cxxxxxxxxxxxxxx..xxx [/color][/left][left][color=#FFFFFF]┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓[/color]

[center][size=150][b][color=#908D7E]n a m e[/color][/b][/size]
[color=#FFFFFF]↷[/color] . [i][color=#7A7A7A]r a n k[/color][/i] . [color=#FFFFFF]↶[/color][/center]
[color=#FFFFFF]┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛[/color]
[center][size=180][color=#908D7E]↡[/color] [color=#FFFFFF]- -[/color] [color=#908D7E]↡[/color] [color=#FFFFFF]- -[/color] [color=#908D7E]↡[/color][/size][/center][color=#FFFFFF]┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓[/color][center][color=#FFFFFF]↷[/color] . [i][color=#7A7A7A]PERSONALITY[/color][/i] . [color=#FFFFFF]↶[/color][/center][center][size=85][b]traits:[/b] [color=#ABABAB]word word word word word w
ord word word word word word word
word word word word word word wor.[/color]
[b]orientation:[/b] [color=#ABABAB]word word word word w[/color][/size][/center][color=#FFFFFF]┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛[/color][/left][left][color=#FFFFFF]┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓[/color]

[center][size=175][b][color=#908D7E]name tag[/color][/b][/size]
[color=#FFFFFF]↷[/color] . [i][color=#7A7A7A]g e n d e r[/color][/i] . [color=#FFFFFF]↶[/color][/center]
[size=85][list][b]name:[/b] [color=#ABABAB]word.[/color]
[b]warrior name:[/b] [color=#ABABAB]word.[/color]
[b]gender:[/b] [color=#ABABAB]word.[/color]
[b]age:[/b] [color=#ABABAB]word.[/color]
[b]clan:[/b] [color=#ABABAB]word.[/color]
[b]rank:[/b] [color=#ABABAB]word.[/color]
[b]strengths:[/b] [color=#ABABAB]word, word.[/color]
[b]weaknesses:[/b] [color=#ABABAB]word.[/color]
[b]built:[/b] [color=#ABABAB] word word word w
word word word word wor[/color]
[b]fur:[/b] [color=#ABABAB]word.[/color]
[b]eyes:[/b] [color=#ABABAB]word.[/color][/list][/size][color=#FFFFFF]┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛[/color][/left]

Image database;

♡~.Married.~♡
. Sensitive heart.
.Gentle Soul.
.She/Her.
.Artist.

Vlette

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Vlettes RP Characters~ No posting please~

Postby Vlette » Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:08 pm

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
xxxOnce there was a moon..
xxxa series of five eclipses that changed the tides..
xxxit changed the wind..
xxxit changed the future..
xxxWhen the eclipses started, the moon was as red as ruby,
xxxshining in the sky reverberating with an energy..
xxxAn energy that was beautiful..

xxxIt shone four times, over the course of 2 years
xxxeach becoming more bright in red color and their
xxxaura becoming stronger and stronger..
xxxUntil the fifth..

xxxThat is went all went under disarray...
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

✦ ☾ 🌕 ☽ ✦
- - - -
. 𝒲𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓅𝑒𝓃𝑒𝒹 𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒..? .

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
xxxx✦ ☾ 🌕 ☽ ✦
xxxxThe first eclipse came without warning..
xxxxthe four clans that split Chiron's forest were
xxxxabundant at the time..
xxxxThey looked to the skies with hope, thinking that it meant
xxxxa promising spring.. But that wasent the case..

xxxx✦ ☾ 🌕 ☽ ✦
xxxxAfter the first eclipse, no cats in any of the four clans
xxxxwere able to have kits.. No mollies falling pregnant and any
xxxxqueens that were pregnant quickly lost them..
xxxxLeaving the four clans with just twelve kits
xxxxjust born between them..

xxxx✦ ☾ 🌕 ☽ ✦
xxxxThe second eclipse left all the elders to fall sick in the mind,
xxxxacting feral and deranged as they attempted to attack anyone
xxxxwhom came near them.. they passed soon after..

xxxx✦ ☾ 🌕 ☽ ✦
xxxxThe third eclipse came the dwindling of food..
xxxxthe prey in the forest becoming more cunning and able to
xxxxhide easily from the clans, they quickly became
xxxxmalnourished and weak..

xxxx✦ ☾ 🌕 ☽ ✦
xxxxThe fourth eclipse came the fall of every leader and
xxxxmedicine cat of the four clans.. having the rest of the weak
xxxxdie off not far after..
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

~As the fifth eclipse passed... only twelve cats were left
from the clans, nearly falling to extinction of wild cats in Chrion forest....
They, unlike the others, seemed to be almost unaffected by the eclipses as
they passed along the years.. every one of them were just kits as the first one passed two years ago.
The twelve cats made something of themselves, each of them extremely different than the last..
Three of every clan were alone together.. not knowing the other nine were out there
But they had no idea on what to do.. all of them (whether shown or not) were very scared on the
future of themselves.. they were essentially a pack of ragtag rouges.. come from four large
clans that were taken out by essentially nothing...
Prey was still very scarce and they grew very close together making sure none of them were ill or too
malnourished the weeks that followed the last eclipse.. Some of them still mourning over their families
and friends and some trying hard to keep the group on their feet with hope.. They had no plan,
they had no sense of direction

That was until Lillith came..

Lillith; A large Bobcat who came into the groups territory like a shadow.. it was suddenly and at
a time when they all were the most anxious and dismayed about the future of the "clan" that they had..
The bobcat was a wise cat.. her pelt adorned in silvers and gold flecks that shone even under the thick
canopy of their forest.. her eyes were bright yellow that pierced through ones soul..
She was pleased when she appeared in-front of the band of cats, telling them sweet whispers of a
prophecy...

I have heard only whisperings of the band of twelve.. A voice not of mine has told me to
look for you.. to mentor you under the Hunters moon.. It seems I have found you..

The bobcat went through each and every one of the fallen clans, gathering every three that
were left alive and forgotten in the thick of the forest.. The cats; Young,
tired and afraid to go on alone.. Followed the Bobcats words.. Lillith took the band of twelve from
their shadow plagued home of their past clan.. Walking miles with them at her heels,
blindly putting their trust in this wise Bobcat..
She led them across a long wooden bridge, connecting over the long winding lake that surrounded the
area that the four clans resided.. None of the cats even knew the bridge existed, long vines clinging to
it as if it had been there for many many years.. their minds cluttered with anxieties as the river was
one of the many protections the past clans had.. they had never known there was so much more to
the Chiron forest, they had been sheltered all their life from the stressers from the eclipses and never
was told about an outside..

As they passed the bridge, they canopy of the thick trees began to part and the band of cats looked
to the sky to see it shine with many constellations.. the sky tinted in a blue black hue that
was absoloutley magnificent..

xxxx

xxxx

- - - -

. 𝐼𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑒𝓃𝒹..? .

xxxx

- -- - 🌕 - -- -- -- - 🌕 - -- -- -xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Over the entire night, Lillith walked with them through this new part of the forest that they had never seen.. the rustling of prey that used to be so foreign to them echoed around as they walked, drawing the cats ever more excited..

She took them to a clearing.. a beautiful area where the canopy was left open and parted, the moon shone down upon the small camp.. A stream was heard not too far off and the ever so exciting sounds of prey scuttled around the nearby areas, making every cat happy to hear the sweet sound that was once so foreign to them.

Lillith stopped midst the camp, looking down upon the cats as she lowly spoke, the energy off of them was high and happy..
My children, I give you a place to stay.. a place to thrive..
A cat spoke up, hesitant about following the bobcat to begin with..
Why should we trust you? He spoke..

Lillith looked upon the tom, drawing in a heavy breath..
My children.. It pains me to tell you such an awful thing.. but you twelve are the only remaining wild clan cats since the eclipse.. Since the first Blood Moon, no clan cats were able to bare any kits.. this happened to every clan that the Blood Moon shone down on.. The night that the first blood moon shone down, I had a terrifying dream.. my ancestors spoke to me, telling me that I am supposed to be the mother of the next clan cats.. to look for the twelve.. and at last I have found you~ She nodded..

The shock that they were the last clan cats made an unsettling and anxious commotion..

My children.. Please.. do not worry.. every one of you, born in a different month before the blood moon, each of you living through the hardships carried through it all.. you will not have to worry any more..

The ancestors have told me everything.. they have told me how to read the stars every new moon that appears that aligns with each and every one of you, able to tell your future for that moon
She smiled, with every one of you, you will be able to know what is going to happen to you.. a peek into your future in a sence Lillith spoke with confidence.. watching as the young cats looked a little less frightened knowing that their future is known..

That was only a few moons ago .. still trying to get used to the lack of a clan around them and being dependant on eachother, they attempt to thrive in this paradise that the mysterious bobcat had taken them to..
Every moon, each cat takes their turn going into Lilliths den, a glowing pool with many crystals lining the walls.. the whole place looked like the night sky.. Each of them getting a reading from the Bobcat, listening to how their next month will be planned out.. Their questions on their future being answered and their worries ceased.
Its a new clan life.. a safe clan life.. one that is protected by the night sky~

Until the next blood moon..

- -- - 🌕 - -- -- -- - 🌕 - -- -- -
Last edited by Vlette on Sat Nov 03, 2018 12:59 pm, edited 29 times in total.
Vlette

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Vlette & Ash's RP Characters~ No posting please~

Postby Vlette » Tue Oct 30, 2018 5:37 am

✦- - ☾ - - 🌕 - - ☽- - ✦- - ☾ - - 🌕 - - ☽- - ✦-
𝓡𝓟 𝓡𝓾𝓵𝓮𝓼
Do not break these rules
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
[one] all of the websites rules apply! i
t never hurts to read up on them if needed.
[two] this is a semi-literate roleplay, so please have at least one
paragraph, which should equal to about 3-4 sentences minimum. (writers block
may be excused from time to time)
[three] reservations will last 48 hours, or 2 days,
if you need extra time, just pm me!
[four] you may one cat in this rp to start,
kits may be played later but since there are only 12 spots, please make sure you only make one.
[five] please make sure you don't have the same prefix for your cat as another user.
[six] let me know if you will be inactive, if you are inactive for one week without
notice, your cat will be killed off.
[seven] make sure you treat each member here with respect or you will be kicked.
[eight] drama is encouraged! however, it is major drama, make sure its okay with me first.
[nine] please disable signatures on this thread.
[ten] all forms and discussion can go on the discussion thread!
[eleven] It is imperative that you read ALL the plot, prophecy and everything on the main
page. put *I read the stars* in the desc of your form if you have
[twelve] there will be six males and six females
[thirteen] the basics of your cat will depend on the zodiac month that your
cat was born under, feel free to add things to make your cat different (Without marysue or garysue please)
[fourteen] All cats are Two/Three years old~ Capricorn being
the oldest at Three and Aquarius being the youngest at Two

𝒞𝓁𝒶𝓃 𝑅𝓊𝓁𝑒𝓈 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒢𝓊𝒾𝒹𝑒𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑒𝓈
some may be broken
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
[one] At the rise of a new moon, every one of the twelve cats
may go to Lilltih, where she may be your cats horoscope reader. Your cat may interprete
what the bobcat says into whatever they'd like~ (you may also create drama based off
of what your cats horoscope is~)
[two] Do not pass the bridge back to the fallen clans territory
under any circumstance
[three] Although Lillith is a bobcat, treat her as your leader
and with respect. She is to know of the cats whereabouts if they venture off
[four] Treat your clanmates with respect
to be edited as needed

𝐵𝑒𝑔𝒾𝓃𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔~
-----------------------
your cat is just getting used to the new bountiful life, getting used to their new clanmates
and the new area~
Last edited by Vlette on Sat Nov 03, 2018 12:36 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Vlette

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Vlette & Ash's RP Characters~ No posting please~

Postby Vlette » Thu Nov 01, 2018 8:57 pm

- - - - - - - -
- - - - - - - -