☁ 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 π‚π‹πŽπ”πƒπ’

A place to store your roleplay character information.

☼ you don't have to lean on the crutch of a daydream,

Postby fawn, » Fri Jun 11, 2021 10:04 pm

xxxImage
xβ—€xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxβ—₯
xxxxxβ˜€ meiko akashi
xxxxx☼ prefers to go by mei
xxxxxβ˜€ twenty four years old
xxxxx☼ april 28th; taurus
xxxxxβ˜€ pro-hero; rank #25
xxxxx☼ 'kitsu' quirk
xxxxxβ˜€ heterosexual/romantic
xxxxx☼ UA graduate
xβ—£xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxβ—’
β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬( π’πŽπŒπ„ππŽπƒπ˜ π‹πŽπ•π„π’ π˜πŽπ” π…πŽπ‘ π˜πŽπ”π‘π’π„π‹π… !! )β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬
Meiko Akashi has wanted to be a hero ever since she could comprehend what a hero was. Known
for a sparky and rather excitable personality, Meiko confronts any problem head on and isn't
afraid to get herself into any scrapes. Standing at a whopping five foot and three inches, Mei
knows that her success relies on intelligence and speed over pure strength so she has worked
hard to ensure her fighting style reflects this. Being a mutant, she was picked on a little as a
child. People would pull her tail or play high frequency sounds around her, but Meiko didn't
let this get her down, she channeled her frustration into her training and almost before she
knew it she was accepted into U.A. High School and was placed in Class 1-A. After graduating
she was picked up by Fatgum's hero agency and since then she's been doing her best as a pro-hero!
Meiko has a very up-beat personality and is somewhat of a prankster, when she's not on duty
she can usually be found relaxing with her friends or working on her training. Meiko is incredibly
stubbornand this can often land her in trouble as she doesn't know when to give up. She's reckless
and tenaciousbut she will do anything she can to help out someone in need, hero work is the most
important thing to her. Just try not to interrupt her naps, it's not a good idea for anyone!

β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬

Quirk: Kitsu. Quirk Type: Mutant. Quirk Explanation: As a mutant quirk, Kitsu means that Mei has
fox ears and a tail which can split depending on how much of her quirk she is using. She has the
capability to split her tail into nine separate tails. Mei has the abilities and senses of a fox and is
able to generate fire from her tails when her quirk is activated. Quirk Moves: Tenko Fire, Enhanced
Speed. Quirk Weaknesses: Meiko can only use her fire powers when her quirk is 'activated' which
she is only able to sustain for short bursts at a time. Due to her heightened senses, she can be
overwhelmed if villains use her senses against her and if Meiko is too tired she can't activate her
quirk at all. Power: 2/5 Speed: 4/5 Technique: 3/5 Intelligence: 4/5 Cooperativeness: 2.5/5.
Last edited by fawn, on Mon Jun 14, 2021 2:42 am, edited 18 times in total.
fawn,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☼ to see that you shine like a star.

Postby fawn, » Fri Jun 11, 2021 10:05 pm

wip
fawn,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☁ fawn's 1x1 search!

Postby fawn, » Tue Jun 15, 2021 4:27 am

hello! c: I'm fawn, I consider myself to be a semi-lit/advanced roleplayer and will mirror posts where I can! I've been roleplaying online for around 15 or so years on and off. I'm pretty relaxed about responses as long as you reply at least once a week or so, I'm good! I'm in the uk so my timezone is gmt! I use she/her pronouns and my preference is to play a female character in an mxf pairing. c:

what you can expect from me:
β€’ average of around 3-4 paragraphs per post (though with muse this can increase!)
β€’ I prefer to play oc characters c:
β€’ I'm fairly active, but I am ghost-friendly, I understand that life can be busy!
β€’ I am a total sucker for any romance roleplays

what I'm hoping for in a partner
β€’ I'd prefer if you were an adult please
β€’ please don't post one-liners
β€’ please communicate with me if real life is getting in the way
β€’ if you want to pick things back up again even if it's been a while, feel free to shoot me a message!

current scenarios/roleplays that I am interested in c:

fantasy
β€’ werewolf/supernatural x human soulmate
β€’ angel x demon
β€’ werewolf x hunter
β€’ faerie x human
β€’ d&d setting
historical(ish)
β€’ regency period
β€’ royalty x knight/commoner/soldier
β€’ sheriff x outlaw
β€’ mafia boss x rival gang member
β€’ mafia boss x civilian
fandom
β€’ pokemon (trainer x team rocket, champion x rocket leader, rival x rival)
β€’ my hero academia (hero x villain, mafia!villain x trainee!hero)
β€’ hellaverse (imp/hellborn x royalty/sin/overlord)
β€’ warriors (literally any, just craving <3)

thanks for reading! please feel free to drop me a pm! c:
Last edited by fawn, on Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
fawn,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Β» 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐔𝐀 π’ππŽπ‘π“π’ π…π„π’π“πˆπ•π€π‹ !! β˜…

Postby fawn, » Tue Jun 15, 2021 9:56 pm

β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬
β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚

It's the 75th annual UA Sports Festival!
In order to do something a little special this year, the academy has decided to switch up
the format! We will still be watching all your favourite events this year but there's a
little bit of a twist, instead of just first year students competing, for one year only we
will be opening up the competition to all year groups. But that's not all, your teachers
and some UA graduates will also be competing! That's right, there will be competitors
from five different teams! Class A, Class B, Class C, Class Star (Graduates) and Teacher
Class! Each team will include four competitors for a total of 20 competitors, but only
one will take the top spot! Want to see how this will all play out? Tune in this year to
find out which team will take the top spot and which competitors will end up going
head to head!
Go beyond, plus ultra!!
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚

β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜
Last edited by fawn, on Thu Jun 17, 2021 3:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
fawn,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Β» 𝐑𝐔𝐋𝐄𝐒 !! β˜…

Postby fawn, » Tue Jun 15, 2021 10:29 pm

β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚

i. Please make sure you abide by cs roleplay forum rules. ii. You may have up to
two characters but I'd like genders to remain as even as possible (all genders welcomed!)
iii. Please don't have severely over-powered characters, each quirk should have a
weakness/drawback of some kind iv. Please wait for me to accept your form before
you begin roleplaying. v. Keep OOC chat in the discussion thread and make sure forms
are posted in there too. vi. Please disable signatures both in the discussion and
roleplay threads to keep everything looking neat! vii. Make sure you are friendly and
considerate to other roleplayers! viii. No god-modding or powerplaying. ix.
I reserve the right to decline any submitted forms. x. Please no one-liners!
Most of all; have fun and please try and be active! c:
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚

β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜
Last edited by fawn, on Thu Jun 17, 2021 3:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
fawn,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Β» π“π„π€πŒπ’ !! β˜…

Postby fawn, » Tue Jun 15, 2021 11:21 pm

β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚

Team A (Heroics Students aged 15-18)
-
-
-
-

Team B (General Studies Students aged 15-18)
-
-
-
-

Team C (Support Students aged 15-18)
-
-
-
-
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚

β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜
β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚

Team β˜… (Graduates of UA aged 19-29)
meiko akashi / 24 / female / quirk: kitsu / kitsune,
-
-
-

Teacher's Team (Teachers of UA aged 21+)
-
-
-
-

League of Villains (aged 19+)
-
-
-
-
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚

β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜
fawn,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Β» 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐔𝐀 π’ππŽπ‘π“π’ π…π„π’π“πˆπ•π€π‹ !! β˜…

Postby fawn, » Tue Jun 15, 2021 11:32 pm

β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚

News and Information!
15/06/2021 - roleplay created & opened!

Information
Preparations for the opening ceremony are currently taking place and all teams are
preparing for the sports festival to begin! All of the events have been kept a secret
but rumor has it that there will be three events followed by the 1v1 matches. The
events are said to be: a relay obstacle race, a cavalry battle with a twist and a
mystery event which has yet to be revealed!

The League of Villains has been watching UA very closely, they are hoping to use
this special event to breach security and cause some havoc whilst some pro-heroes
are preoccupied with the event.
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚

Last edited by fawn, on Thu Jun 17, 2021 3:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
fawn,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

β™š she's so lost in stereo

Postby fawn, » Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:30 pm

xxxxxxxImage
xxxxβ—€xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxβ—₯
xxxxxxxxβ™” sloane aurelia cartier
xxxxxxxxβ™• twenty two years old
xxxxxxxxβ™” november 8th; scorpio
xxxxxxxxβ™• currently studying; journalism
xxxxxxxxβ™” pos; loyal, tenacious, logical
xxxxxxxxβ™• neg; stubborn, reckless, fiery
xxxxxxxxβ™” heterosexual/romantic
xxxxxxxxβ™• lost in stereo - all time low
xxxxxxxxβ™” pinterest board
xxxxxxxxβ™• fc; madison beer
xxxxβ—£xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxβ—’
β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬( π–πˆπ“π‡ 𝐀 ππ”πππ‹π„π†π”πŒ π’πŒπˆπ‹π„ !! )β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬
Sloane is under no illusion that most people think she's nothing more than a snotty
little rich kid. Ever since she could remember her parents were constantly pushing
her to be more like them. To smile nicely, to entertain guests with her charm lessons,
she existed as a status symbol for them. A way for them to boast to their friends about
their wonderful daughter who was always so well behaved and always did what was
expected of her. It wasn't until she hit sixteen that she realised that she didn't have to be
who they wanted her to be and that she could live her own life. Since then, Sloane has
thrown herself into life and is determined to try it all. She felt she missed out on so much
as a child and is determined to live her life to the full. Of course, her parents still think
she's the perfect example of a daughter but they don't see the wild parties she loses
herself in or the crowd she tends to hang around with. Sloane doesn't like to let people
get close to her, she knows they'll just dismiss her as a 'pretty, rich girl'.

β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬

Sloane has carefully built a pretty thick wall around herself. Growing up she was used to
people trying to befriend her just because her parents made a lot of money and so as a
result she makes people work for her attention. Occasionally she will toy with someone
who has approached her before dropping all contact with them and pretending she never
knew them. She knows it's cruel but part of her enjoys having the power to get people to
leave her alone. She has a rather prickly exterior and can be very argumentative if she
feels she is being wronged, she won't back down from a fight and she has been known to
get physical if she feels its her last resort. Despite the coldness you feel from the exterior,
deep down, Sloane just wants someone to like her for who she is, not what she represents.
If you catch her in the right mood she can be rather sweet and once you have her loyalty
you will never lose it. She is a complete ride or die type and would do anything for those
she holds dear to her, no questions asked.

Code: Select all
[center][color=transparent]xxxxxx[/color][size=200][color=#d2042d]π’π‹πŽπ€ππ„ π‚π€π‘π“πˆπ„π‘[/color][/size]
[color=transparent]xxxxx[/color][size=75][color=#736f6e]( 24 years old . journalism student .  single )[/color][/size]
[color=transparent]xxxxxx[/color][size=100][color=#736f6e]▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁[/color][/size]
[color=transparent]x[/color][/center]
[list][list][size=75][color=#736f6e].[/color][/size][/list][/list]
Last edited by fawn, on Thu Jun 17, 2021 7:05 am, edited 14 times in total.
fawn,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☁ signature

Postby fawn, » Thu Jun 17, 2021 1:27 am

x
x
β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
hello! i'm fawn c:
i'm an adult living in the uk and my timezone is gmt!
i use she/her pronouns, my current obsessions include;
bnha/mha, pokemon, hellaverse, d&d
i'm always looking for new roleplay partners so please
don't hesitate to reach out for a chat if you're interested!

1x1 search
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚

β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜
x
xx
Last edited by fawn, on Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:21 am, edited 2 times in total.
fawn,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☁ harlow st. clair

Postby fawn, » Mon Oct 18, 2021 12:08 am

xxxxxxxImage
xxxxxxβ—€xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxβ—₯
xxxxxxxxxβ™” harlow melia st. clair
xxxxxxxxxβ™• twenty five years old
xxxxxxxxxβ™” november 8th; scorpio
xxxxxxxxxβ™• human; townie
xxxxxxxxxβ™” pos; bold, cunning, tenacious
xxxxxxxxxβ™• neg; stubborn, reckless, fiery
xxxxxxxxxβ™” heterosexual/romantic
xxxxxxxxxβ™• wolf form
xxxxxxxxxβ™” pinterest board
xxxxxxxxxβ™• fc; ellie bamber
xxxxxxβ—£xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxβ—’
β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬( 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐌𝐘 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐔𝐒𝐄𝐃 π“πŽ 𝐁𝐄 !! )β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬

fontmeme for lyrics = castoro italic
fontmeme for name = marija
Last edited by fawn, on Wed Oct 20, 2021 9:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fawn,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me